PDA

View Full Version : Everytime Godzuki posts just say 'where's your pic, woman'

Pages : [1] 2

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 01:15 PM
and the whiny little bitch will stop posting her whiny pms-y blubbering vag drivel. :lol

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 01:18 PM
im still replying...u think that hurts me at all? :roll: :roll: :roll:

hell u'd be better off repeating me OD'ing on blunts jones a 1000 more times than that one....

my only advice to u nickyoung is....

LET IT SHINE!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Premeditated
12-06-2011, 01:20 PM
what's with all the Godzuki hate? Sure he shoots himself in the foot sometimes in his posts and we don't always agree, but I'll rather have him here than alot of these boring posters on ISH.

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 01:21 PM
im still replying...u think that hurts me at all? :roll: :roll: :roll:

hell u'd be better off repeating me OD'ing on blunts jones a 1000 more times than that one....

my only advice to u nickyoung is....

LET IT SHINE!

:roll: :roll: :roll:
where's your pic, lady?

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 01:22 PM
what's with all the Godzuki hate? Sure he shoots himself in the foot sometimes in his posts and we don't always agree, but I'll rather have him here than alot of these boring posters on ISH.

He clowns on everyone's looks but is afraid to post a pic of himself. No place in the OTC for such hypocrisy.

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 01:22 PM
he's the charlie zelenoff of OTC posting-even though Charlie Z actually posted in the OTC

Premeditated
12-06-2011, 01:23 PM
He clowns on everyone's looks but is afraid to post a pic of himself. No place in the OTC for such hypocrisy.
ahhhh

didn't know that.

But still, I'm loving this back and fourth between Godzuki vs ISH.:lol

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 01:28 PM
ahhhh

didn't know that.

But still, I'm loving this back and fourth between Godzuki vs ISH.:lol
i find myself unable to tolerate his 0% swag levels

If he was funny like you are for example I wouldn't give a shit.

However I have seen some annoying ass posters on here like supersmashbros and gundress, but godzuki is at an all time low in terms of swagless

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 01:32 PM

thx man :cheers: people don't know what some of us contribute in terms of a day to day or week to week on ish that makes the place while there are so many high horse non contributors :mad:

its not my fault all my haters attacked this morniing....but a lot of this was a long time coming....if anything nickyoung goes into one of his bipolar moods and comes at me every so often out of the blue where i have to put him back into his balding place....rufus finally came outa the closet of fake retirement after i humiliated her into retiring from ish, and trying to ride the wave of the lynch mob or else she wouldn't stand a chance.....and loj is loj...saddest mfer in ish history...oh and gobbs the milkman is always sneak attacking me and running away too once i hit him back.

LJJ
12-06-2011, 01:32 PM
The only thing Godzuki ever posts on my ISH is:

"This message is hidden because Godzuki is on your ignore list."

I'm pretty sure the content of that post over and over still provides more entertainment and considerably less stupidity than his real posts.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 01:34 PM
i find myself unable to tolerate his 0% swag levels

If he was funny like you are for example I wouldn't give a shit.

However I have seen some annoying ass posters on here like supersmashbros and gundress, but godzuki is at an all time low in terms of swagless

still talking like u got swag when ure a balding, homosexual looking boy-band white boy :lol

...like i said u and rufus should hook up, u all would be perfect for each other and u even got nice white teeth rufus would nut on in a heartbeat :cheers:

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 01:36 PM
still talking like u got swag when ure a balding, homosexual looking boy-band white boy :lol

...like i said u and rufus should hook up, u all would be perfect for each other and u even got nice white teeth rufus would nut on in a heartbeat :cheers:
where's your pic woman?

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 01:36 PM
The only thing Godzuki ever posts on my ISH is:

"This message is hidden because Godzuki is on your ignore list."

I'm pretty sure the content of that post over and over still provides more entertainment and considerably less stupidity than his real posts.

its funny how u've replied to me multiples of times before, but thats whats funny about all of u 'ignorers', u somehow still reply to me when u got me on ignore :lol

truth is tho that i contribute a lot here and most of u do nothing fgts wouldn't have shit to read or a interesting thread to partake in, if not for me some days. i swear its u high horse nerds more than anybody that yap so much but contribute so little to otc daily entertainment, while hating on the ones that do....

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 01:41 PM
you discovered my secret brah, I'm bald as shit
http://oi40.tinypic.com/11gpx76.jpg
you caught me.

Now where's your pic sport, why are you seemingly afraid to post one?:confusedshrug:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 01:45 PM
you caught me.

Now where's your pic sport, why are you seemingly afraid to post one?:confusedshrug:

better picture of the receding hairline ^^^ thx :cheers:

and those glasses again :roll: :roll: :roll:

:facepalm

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 01:50 PM
better picture of the receding hairline ^^^ thx :cheers:

and those glasses again :roll: :roll: :roll:

Kind bud that isn't even that good costs me like $120 for a eighth.

you're welcome brah, thanks for showing me the truth about my balding pizzafaced removed mole unibrow virginal life, I now see the truth-for this I thank you

Now please post a pic of yourself so I can attach a face to the greatness and know for sure that you aren't just some little south korean/indian starcraft geek like most of ISH is starting to suspect, prove the haters wrong so we can know the face of greatness

RidonKs
12-06-2011, 01:51 PM
yeah, that's not bad. we should keep that up.

it's rare that somebody on the board gets to be as universally hated as godzuki is right now. it really makes me happy. it wouldn't be terribly difficult to implement a board-wide boycott on him. we could at least get the whole otc on board.

he's really got the worst combination of features. dumb, abrasive, cocky, and without much question in my mind at this point, hideous. why else wouldn't he post a picture? a guy like him? as much of an asshole as he is, if he had looks to brag about, he'd brag about his looks. in fact, everything we read that he writes on this board probably stems in one way or another from wretched insecurity with his looks. my money is on him being fat among other things, but it could really be any disfigurement. that's the deal with all that rage, the conspiracy theories, the infantile insults, etc, etc. we should be pitying him if anything, anybody who behaves as retarded as he does without a real mental disability has to be pretty unhappy.

and i know what you're thinking right now... maybe ridonks is just trying to divert my attention from HIS insecurity with HIM self. but no, that's not it. i'm normal. godzuki is a literal maniac.

but yeah, something that might chase him away from the board permanently or make him lose his mind is what i vote for

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 01:55 PM

it's rare that somebody on the board gets to be as universally hated as godzuki is right now. it really makes me happy. it wouldn't be terribly difficult to implement a board-wide boycott on him. we could at least get the whole otc on board.

he's really got the worst combination of features. dumb, abrasive, cocky, and without much question in my mind at this point, hideous. why else wouldn't he post a picture? a guy like him? as much of an asshole as he is, if he had looks to brag about, he'd brag about his looks. in fact, everything we read that he writes on this board probably stems in one way or another from wretched insecurity with his looks. my money is on him being fat among other things, but it could really be any disfigurement. that's the deal with all that rage, the conspiracy theories, the infantile insults, etc, etc. we should be pitying him if anything, anybody who behaves as retarded as he does without a real mental disability has to be pretty unhappy.

and i know what you're thinking right now... maybe ridonks is just trying to divert my attention from HIS insecurity with HIM self. but no, that's not it. i'm normal. godzuki is a literal maniac.

but yeah, something that might chase him away from the board permanently or make him lose his mind is what i vote for
lol yup, the fact I look real good and he decides out of the blue in his imagination that I'm a bald pizza faced unibrow who had surgery to help clear up my mole ridden face leads me to believe he is some ugly little scrawny nerd kid going prematurely bald pizza face projecting his insecurities about his ugliness all over me, every time he fails to post his pic after being asked only confirms this more for me:roll:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 02:04 PM

lol @ u being normal. bitch i'm normal, ure just a uptight nerd fgt that speaks gibberish where nobody but maybe 1 other nerd fgt like lebowsky underrstand a goddamn word u say in 3/4's of ure posts :facepalm

u and lebowsky are very similar, both nerds to a core that got ure asses beat a lot growinig up that makes u hate people like me, both economics bragging fgts thinking that makes u so much smarter than everyone, but neither of u actually know NEARLY as much as ure egos pretend to. niether of u follow much current events, just use history or economics gibberish to front u do. fake ass smart people, u might have dumbass lil kids like LoJ fooled, worshipping u and wanting to sukk ure tiny dikk, but ure not fooling godzuki fgt :pimp:

its trips me out just how much ego some of u high horse nerds have here, between u and lebowsky, the ego and power trippin is absurd. keep poosting ure gibberish where nobody replies to u because it makes no sense, and maybe take it to PM's with like minded hardcore nerds where u at least get responses from similar sheltered gibberish talking fgts :cheers:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 02:06 PM
lol yup, the fact I look real good and he decides out of the blue in his imagination that I'm a bald pizza faced unibrow who had surgery to help clear up my mole ridden face leads me to believe he is some ugly little scrawny nerd kid going prematurely bald pizza face projecting his insecurities about his ugliness all over me, every time he fails to post his pic after being asked only confirms this more for me:roll:

except i have a picture to back up my statements, what u got? :oldlol:

thought so u balding, mole laser surgery fgt :applause:

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 02:09 PM
except i have a picture to back up my statements, what u got? :oldlol:

thought so u balding, mole laser surgery fgt :applause:
wheres your pic, ugly?

RidonKs
12-06-2011, 02:12 PM
lol, ask me how much i know about economics and i'll freely tell you not much at all.

the good news is that the entertainment isn't going to go away any time soon. you're just about everything i hate in a person, but at least you're one thing i tend to like... persistent. which means that, with the whole board currently ganging up on you, you're going to keep on fighting to the bitter end. pop the popcorn fellas, this bitch is frisky.

pete's montreux
12-06-2011, 02:13 PM

not to mention handsome

Jailblazers7
12-06-2011, 02:20 PM
lol @ u being normal. bitch i'm normal, ure just a uptight nerd fgt that speaks gibberish where nobody but maybe 1 other nerd fgt like lebowsky underrstand a goddamn word u say in 3/4's of ure posts :facepalm

u and lebowsky are very similar, both nerds to a core that got ure asses beat a lot growinig up that makes u hate people like me, both economics bragging fgts thinking that makes u so much smarter than everyone, but neither of u actually know NEARLY as much as ure egos pretend to. niether of u follow much current events, just use history or economics gibberish to front u do. fake ass smart people, u might have dumbass lil kids like LoJ fooled, worshipping u and wanting to sukk ure tiny dikk, but ure not fooling godzuki fgt :pimp:

its trips me out just how much ego some of u high horse nerds have here, between u and lebowsky, the ego and power trippin is absurd. keep poosting ure gibberish where nobody replies to u because it makes no sense, and maybe take it to PM's with like minded hardcore nerds where u at least get responses from similar sheltered gibberish talking fgts :cheers:

The bolded statement defines Godzuki to perfection. All he does is make some very basic observations from his "unique" perspective and then proceeds to repeatedly say that he knows more about the topic than everyone else discussing it.

Also, I find it funny that when people use terms or logic he can't follow its just a front for "fgt nerds" who don't really know anything, when in reality the level of the conversation is simply above is level of understanding.

brownmamba00
12-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Altho I don't give a fukk, GZ should just post his pic to get this over with. Even if you are hideous, it's just the internet you know?:confusedshrug:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 02:29 PM
The bolded statement defines Godzuki to perfection. All he does is make some very basic observations from his "unique" perspective and then proceeds to repeatedly say that he knows more about the topic than everyone else discussing it.

Also, I find it funny that when people use terms or logic he can't follow its just a front for "fgt nerds" who don't really know anything, when in reality the level of the conversation is simply above is level of understanding.

i think its funny how ure scared of me, and onlly pop in for lil digs here and there so i don't focus on u to shit on.... and i also find it odd how u've agreed with me often in the past or my political threads but i don't know much :rolleyes: ....sure u high horse nerd, ure in that same lebowsky - ridonks category but not as nerd talk as they do, but still overly nerdy for a casual forum. ure just one of them overly seerious fgts that only posts serious shit, not my fault i get my entertainment from all kinds of thrreads.

any serious discussion i've been involved in, i've always been logical so i don't know what ure bitch ass is yappin about. if anything i'm a lot more coherent and insightful than u are, but then again i don't just point out the obvious or make insights into obvious stuff like most of u. say what u want but u none of u can deny my astute observations whether its politics, nfl, or any number of topics :pimp:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 02:32 PM
lol, ask me how much i know about economics and i'll freely tell you not much at all.

the good news is that the entertainment isn't going to go away any time soon. you're just about everything i hate in a person, but at least you're one thing i tend to like... persistent. which means that, with the whole board currently ganging up on you, you're going to keep on fighting to the bitter end. pop the popcorn fellas, this bitch is frisky.

ummm u have said u were a economics major or even do it as a job or some shit, and then u had some gibberish conversation with some other dude who was majoring in economics in some other thread a while back...now u don't know much about economics? :rolleyes:

as i've said before i'm godzuki, aka poodle, aka smokeee, aka budaas from p8 of the ev8 thread :pimp: if u knew any of my infamous past handles u'd know i don't back down :pimp:

Jailblazers7
12-06-2011, 02:37 PM
I don't get into arguments with you because 1) I honestly can't stand the grammar/spelling in your posts for extended periods and 2) there is no point in getting in repetitive back and forths which is usually what ISH arguments are. I tend to put in my 2 cents and let it be at that when I'm responding to pretty much everyone on here. But if you want to interpret that as being scared then go ahead and believe that.

I'm not even saying you are wrong all the time and I have agreed with you before but when you say stuff like "ure just a uptight nerd fgt that speaks gibberish where nobody but maybe 1 other nerd fgt like lebowsky underrstand a goddamn word u say in 3/4's of ure posts" I lose respect for you. Sometimes you just sound insecure about the fact that you can't follow someone because they use terms and logic that you can't follow.

And I definitely am not uptight lol. I make jokes and bullshit on these forums all the time. That's actually what I usually come here for unless a serious topic that interests me catches my attention.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 02:38 PM
I don't get into arguments with you because 1) I honestly can't stand the grammar/spelling in your posts for extended periods and 2) there is no point in getting in repetitive back and forths which is usually what ISH arguments are. I tend to put in my 2 cents and let it be at that when I'm responding to pretty much everyone on here. But if you want to interpret that as being scared then go ahead and believe that.

I'm not even saying you are wrong all the time and I have agreed with you before but when you say stuff like "ure just a uptight nerd fgt that speaks gibberish where nobody but maybe 1 other nerd fgt like lebowsky underrstand a goddamn word u say in 3/4's of ure posts" I lose respect for you. Sometimes you just sound insecure about the fact that you can't follow someone because they use terms and logic that you can't follow.

And I definitely am not uptight lol. I make jokes and bullshit on these forums all the time. That's actually what I usually come here for unless a serious topic that interests me catches my attention.

if u can't make the distinction between me being serious in serious topics vs me trolling or insult battling then theres no hope for u :facepalm

funny thing is most of u could/should put me on ignore...downside being most of u wouldn't have shit to talk about here with me on ignore :pimp:

Jailblazers7
12-06-2011, 02:41 PM
I don't put anyone on ignore. Nobody bothers me enough to feel the need to block there posts.

Most of your serious political discussions end up devolving into trolling/insults with guys like kentamn and others so it can be pretty hard to distinguish between the two.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 02:44 PM
I don't put anyone on ignore. Nobody bothers me enough to feel the need to block there posts.

Most of your serious political discussions end up devolving into trolling/insults with guys like kentamn and others so it can be pretty hard to distinguish between the two.

umm thats because he tried to attack me for not knowing when i did know in that specific instance....about Cain's popularity....

meh. its alright u don't have to admit it since i'm very secure in myself knowing what i contribute here on the serious vs trolling vs battling....and i read up on current events more than most of y'all, not to mention my TMZ updates :pimp:

RidonKs
12-06-2011, 02:47 PM
ummm u have said u were a economics major or even do it as a job or some shit, and then u had some gibberish conversation with some other dude who was majoring in economics in some other thread a while back...now u don't know much about economics?
negative. i'm a politics major. i've taken... one economics class in my life. intro to economics. i don't remember much of it.

i probably no more about economics than your average joe. i certainly know more about economics than you do, as if that much wasn't already obvious. but i don't really consider myself competent discussing it in depth.

and yeah, i know who you are. if i didn't i wouldn't be having so much fun watching everybody insult you.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 02:54 PM
negative. i'm a politics major. i've taken... one economics class in my life. intro to economics. i don't remember much of it.

i probably no more about economics than your average joe. i certainly know more about economics than you do, as if that much wasn't already obvious. but i don't really consider myself competent discussing it in depth.

and yeah, i know who you are. if i didn't i wouldn't be having so much fun watching everybody insult you.

but i would've sworn i've read u saying u don't keep up to date with current politics a while back? maybe u do now...but i think its funny how u all are trying to paint me when i'm as active or used to be at least as any of u in political threads.

i'm probably the most diverse poster on ISH :pimp: school all these nfl know it all's on high horses like gobbs....schoool a lot of u high horse know it alls on politics sometimes, or general current event news or updates.....the only poster i know i'm not smarter than is kevinnyc....but that dude is real concise.....the rest of u don't intimidate me even with ure high brow know it all talk, to me most of it is a front :blah

GOBB
12-06-2011, 02:57 PM
lol @ u being normal. bitch i'm normal, ure just a uptight nerd fgt that speaks gibberish where nobody but maybe 1 other nerd fgt like lebowsky underrstand a goddamn word u say in 3/4's of ure posts

Yeah only 1 person understands what Ridonks says in his posts. And when everyone like myself tell you thats untrue you have no clue what you're talkin about (a common theme with you). Then you will ignore how wrong you are for spewing that nonsense and deflect the attention to "fgt circle jerk crew is here to save the day". So a ridiculous spamming of your posts which are hard for most people to read (how old are you?) begins. And lost in it all is the fact you were proven wrong by what you initially said. So why say it in the first place when you know its not true coming from your fingers?

And your reply to me will not be addressing the question and why your statement I quoted is wrong and stupid. It'll be deflecting the attention by saying "Look at GOBB the 65yr old fgt on welfare who still cant find a job. I told you go deliver milk, it pays good. Even tho I dont know what city, state has people delivering milk door to door. Til this day I still cant answer that. But its a job so find it. And stop stalkin me. You're following me everywhere I go.".

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Yeah only 1 person understands what Ridonks says in his posts. And when everyone like myself tell you thats untrue you have no clue what you're talkin about (a common theme with you). Then you will ignore how wrong you are for spewing that nonsense and deflect the attention to "fgt circle jerk crew is here to save the day". So a ridiculous spamming of your posts which are hard for most people to read (how old are you?) begins. And lost in it all is the fact you were proven wrong by what you initially said. So why say it in the first place when you know its not true coming from your fingers?

And your reply to me will not be addressing the question and why your statement I quoted is wrong and stupid. It'll be deflecting the attention by saying "Look at GOBB the 65yr old fgt on welfare who still cant find a job. I told you go deliver milk, it pays good. Even tho I dont know what city, state has people delivering milk door to door. Til this day I still cant answer that. But its a job so find it. And stop stalkin me. You're following me everywhere I go.".

lmao u did it again.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

is the only tactic u know to try and predict what i might say in response so i can't say it? :facepalm

u don't even get how u were the punchline to the whole milkman insult lines, and u reiterate it like a clueless dumbass where ure just shooting ureself in the foot :roll: :roll:

u wouldn't even know what goes on here, ure too busy in nfl forum trippin on a high horse there arguing with everybody, and then talking shit about otc, sad that u come here after talking all that shit about otc too.....u should try and be more consistent. i know thats asking a lot of a unemployed mailman, soon to be milkman that can't find a job :lol, but be u....stop tryiing so hard u oreo :facepalm

RidonKs
12-06-2011, 03:04 PM
i'm spelling this out for you now. none of your contributions are interesting or unique or enlightening in any way. you talk a lot. that's all you have to be proud about--- sorry, all you should have to be proud about. but then, being a cocky little f*cker means you don't have to worry about that sort of distinction.

but f*ck, it doesn't even matter what you say. the way you say it makes it abrasive anyway. it makes me shudder that your repetitive bullshit drivel, chalk full of smilies of course, is coming out of an actual human being's thoughts. scratch that, i don't want to see you. i don't even want to imagine you.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 03:06 PM
i'm spelling this out for you now. none of your contributions are interesting or unique or enlightening in any way. you talk a lot. that's all you have to be proud about--- sorry, all you should have to be proud about. but then, being a cocky little f*cker means you don't have to worry about that sort of distinction.

but f*ck, it doesn't even matter what you say. the way you say it makes it abrasive anyway. it makes me shudder how the repetitive your bullshit drivel is coming out of an actual human being's thoughts. scratch that, i don't want to see you. i don't even want to imagine you.

where am i repetitive? u mean like me OD"ing on blunts repetitive? nope i don't think so....

like i said feel free to put me on ignore, but i'm sure some way, some how, u'll be posting in one of my threads, go figure :rolleyes:

johndeeregreen
12-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Making fun of people's pics without posting one of yourself is a bitch move. I don't care who you are.

RidonKs
12-06-2011, 03:10 PM
like i said feel free to put me on ignore, but i'm sure some way, some how, u'll be posting in one of my threads, go figure
yeah. THAT'S THE F*CKING POINT DIPSHIT. all you bring to the table is quantity. you can talk your ass off about a lot of different things. that doesn't change the fact that nothing you say is of any real worth. you *ahem* suck.

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 03:12 PM
where am i repetitive? u mean like me OD"ing on blunts repetitive? nope i don't think so....

like i said feel free to put me on ignore, but i'm sure some way, some how, u'll be posting in one of my threads, go figure :rolleyes:
where's your pic, woman?

johndeeregreen
12-06-2011, 03:14 PM
This seems to have the makings of a spuddjay-type episode.

Godzuki
yeah. THAT'S THE F*CKING POINT DIPSHIT. all you bring to the table is quantity. you can talk your ass off about a lot of different things. that doesn't change the fact that nothing you say is of any real worth. you *ahem* suck.

someones mad :oldlol:

for the record u don't bring anything to the table but gibberish.

Godzuki
Making fun of people's pics without posting one of yourself is a bitch move. I don't care who you are.

lol coming from a nobody who f'in cares what u think :lol

ure another one of them one liner posters that barely contributes shit here.

johndeeregreen
12-06-2011, 03:17 PM
lol coming from a nobody who f'in cares what u think :lol

ure another one of them one liner posters that barely contributes shit here.
OK kid.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 03:18 PM
OK kid.

sure u old fukk :cheers:

LBJMVP
12-06-2011, 03:18 PM
you caught me.

OMG! nick young is superman?

johndeeregreen
12-06-2011, 03:19 PM
sure u old fukk :cheers:
24 is old?

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 03:39 PM
OMG! nick young is superman?
the s is for swag

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 03:50 PM
the s is for swag

more like sad + baldiing....shave ure eyebrows :lol

Mathius 2.0
12-06-2011, 04:14 PM

Where's your pic biotch?

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 04:19 PM
lol you mocked me for shaving my 'unibrow' before, now you are advising me to shave my eyebrows to end my so called sad depression caused from my baldness and my imaginary moles that were removed with imaginary laser surgery. Thanks for the advice, sport!

Now where's your pic, woman?

Mathius 2.0
12-06-2011, 04:23 PM
lol you mocked me for shaving my 'unibrow' before, now you are advising me to shave my eyebrows to end my so called sad depression caused from my baldness and my imaginary moles that were removed with imaginary laser surgery. Thanks for the advice, sport!

Seriously who is this Godzuki prick? Dissing someone's pic (inaccurately I might add) without posting one of your own is a pusssy bitchmade move.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 04:31 PM

yea so what i mock u for a lot of shit, funny how u didn't deny the receding hair line :lol its good u finally came to grips with that balding issue u got fgt.

i never said anything about shaving ure eyebrows to end ure depression from ure male pattern balding, altho i did notice u got something going on on ure left upper lip. wtf is that? :eek:

check it out and get back to me :cheers:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Seriously who is this Godzuki prick? Dissing someone's pic (inaccurately I might add) without posting one of your own is a pusssy bitchmade move.

stfu u fake mathius fgt. the real mathius was a bitter pessimistic ahole, ure some nerd that must've taken over his account....

and if u dont know i'm:

godzuki aka poodle aka smokeee aka budaas from p8 of the ev8 thread :pimp:

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 04:38 PM
stfu u fake mathius fgt. the real mathius was a bitter pessimistic ahole, ure some nerd that must've taken over his account....

and if u dont know i'm:

godzuki aka poodle aka smokeee aka budaas from p8 of the ev8 thread :pimp:

Oooh look who's up on his high horse using big nerd words!

Where's your pic pooossssay?

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Oooh look who's up on his high horse using big nerd words!

Where's your pic pooossssay?

i use big words sometimes but that ain't shit woman....

i'm not dumb enuff to post my pic on the internet. hell i should take ure pics and post them on 4chan, and seee what they think :lol how do u feel about that milady? :confusedshrug: thoughts?

PowerGlove
12-06-2011, 04:42 PM
you caught me.

SWAG:bowdown:

kentatm
12-06-2011, 04:46 PM
http://rumorsontheinternets.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/herman-cain-smile-final.gif

KingBeasley08
12-06-2011, 04:48 PM
I don't mind Godzuki to be honest but I agree with everyone else. Post a pic of yourself if you tryna talk sh*t about everyone else's looks

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 04:51 PM
I don't mind Godzuki to be honest but I agree with everyone else. Post a pic of yourself if you tryna talk sh*t about everyone else's looks

not gonna happen bro, i'm not that dumb....and i'll contiinue to clown them based on their pics and then some :cheers:

seriously i haven't even started on rufus or loj since i don't even got their pics but once i do its probably game over for them. both will probably end up taking a break from ish again :lol:

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 04:53 PM
yea so what i mock u for a lot of shit, funny how u didn't deny the receding hair line :lol its good u finally came to grips with that balding issue u got fgt.

i never said anything about shaving ure eyebrows to end ure depression from ure male pattern balding, altho i did notice u got something going on on ure left upper lip. wtf is that? :eek:

check it out and get back to me :cheers:
durr man, the receding hairline that has been the same my entire life is a given, along with my baldness and imaginary problems on my 'left upper lip'

where's your pic woman, why are you afraid to post one? There's nothing wrong with being an Asian starcraft 2 nerd, no reason to feel shame

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 04:56 PM
durr man, the receding hairline that has been the same my entire life is a given, along with my baldness and imaginary problems on my 'left upper lip'

where's your pic woman, why are you afraid to post one? There's nothing wrong with being an Asian starcraft 2 nerd, no reason to feel shame

sure it has.... :facepalm

stop biting my style bitch. ure supposed to be a high lvl troll and u copy my jones, on top of getting insecure over me insulting ure pics, but i swear its always a let down with how much a lot of u hype ureselves and how weak u really are when it comes down to it.

thoughts? :confusedshrug:

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 05:01 PM
sure it has.... :facepalm

stop biting my style bitch. ure supposed to be a high lvl troll and u copy my jones, on top of getting insecure over me insulting ure pics, but i swear its always a let down with how much a lot of u hype ureselves and how weak u really are when it comes down to it.

thoughts is that you are just biting my old trolling style circa late 09-early2010 that I have since gotten tired of, but doing it in a swagless way. Sadly for you my amazing looks are one thing I am definately not insecure about, if you want to get at me attack my finances or political knowledge or something lol.

where's your pic, woman, you ashamed of your asianness? It must be a sad existance to be ashamed of who you are

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 05:09 PM
thoughts is that you are just biting my old trolling style circa late 09-early2010 that I have since gotten tired of, but doing it in a swagless way. Sadly for you my amazing looks are one thing I am definately not insecure about, if you want to get at me attack my finances or political knowledge or something lol.

where's your pic, woman, you ashamed of your asianness? It must be ashamed of who you are

what troll style? u got 'circle jerk' crew from me too....u've always been hanging on my nuts copying my shit then pretending its from u, and still biting my style....thing is i call rufus a woman for a legit reason, dude is practically a female, only thing he doesn't have yet are the boobs and vj yet but i bet its coming....

ure amazing looks? lol :rolleyes: ...more like a balding lance bass :oldlol: i wouldn't doubt u talk with a lisp, and hold ure hand out limp when u talk like a fgt....true or false?

not ashamed more than not stupid. the shit i could do with ure pic to make u upset is endless, and i haven't even taken it to another lvl yet...or even loj's or rufus's i haven't even started on....u bitches are lucky i'm lazy about sifting thru huge threads.

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 05:16 PM
what troll style? u got 'circle jerk' crew from me too....u've always been hanging on my nuts copying my shit then pretending its from u, and still biting my style....thing is i call rufus a woman for a legit reason, dude is practically a female, only thing he doesn't have yet are the boobs and vj yet but i bet its coming....

ure amazing looks? lol :rolleyes: ...more like a balding lance bass :oldlol: i wouldn't doubt u talk with a lisp, and hold ure hand out limp when u talk like a fgt....true or false?

not ashamed more than not stupid. the shit i could do with ure pic to make u upset is endless, and i haven't even taken it to another lvl yet...or even loj's or rufus's i haven't even started on....u bitches are lucky i'm lazy about sifting thru huge threads.
lol why are you so bitter and upset, your posts these days are a cry for help, your own life not going so well these days, sport?

Where's your pics, woman?

RidonKs
12-06-2011, 05:19 PM
okay, so here are the facts that we've got

- most regulars have posted a photo
- godzuki won't because he's "not that stupid"
- nobody on the board is as stupid as godzuki

something doesn't add up here. maybe there's a missing element. oh wait, i know what it is. godzuki is a weird disfigured freak who is afraid that somehow people will think less of him if they knew what he really looked like. which is quite strange in itself, isn't it?

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 05:19 PM
thing is i call rufus a woman for a legit reason, dude is practically a female, only thing he doesn't have yet are the boobs and vj yet but i bet its coming....

:oldlol: Because I like to cook? Seriously? I have more testosterone in the tip of my dick than you have in your entire body, you whiny whimpering worthless whore bitch.

Where's your pic bitch?

Rasheed1
12-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Why does this seem like deja-vue? :oldlol: hasnt this happened before? :oldlol:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 05:26 PM
lol why are you so bitter and upset, your posts these days are a cry for help, your own life not going so well these days, sport?

Where's your pics, woman?

if i'm crying for help it sure is an awful way of doing it :wtf:

more like real talking....say what i said isn't true about biting my shit :pimp: u can't because it is true....

i start trends, u just bandwagon them and say u got swagger but u don't....its just u yappin like LoJ yappin....nobody really believes that shit :sleeping

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 05:28 PM
okay, so here are the facts that we've got

- most regulars have posted a photo
- godzuki won't because he's "not that stupid"
- nobody on the board is as stupid as godzuki

something doesn't add up here. maybe there's a missing element. oh wait, i know what it is. godzuki is a weird disfigured freak who is afraid that somehow people will think less of him if they knew what he really looked like. which is quite strange in itself, isn't it?

wheres ure photo fgt? prove it.

lol u still don't have me on ignore either despite me being such an awful poster...i bet u've been hanging on every reply i've made but thats why people like u are boring and i, godzuki, am so controversial :pimp:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 05:28 PM

yeah smokeee and poodle :oldlol: i am the anti-lynch mob :pimp:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 05:31 PM
:oldlol: Because I like to cook? Seriously? I have more testosterone in the tip of my dick than you have in your entire body, you whiny whimpering worthless whore bitch.

Where's your pic bitch?

its ure persona, and u enjoying cooking, cleaning, and dishes, and laundry....stuff like that. if u weren't such a homo into girly shit maybe i wouldn't have a strong case in u being a woman, but since u are its pretty much a sure thing ure a female....

don't hate me for pointing out the obvious :confusedshrug:

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 05:38 PM
its ure persona, and u enjoying cooking, cleaning, and dishes, and laundry....stuff like that. if u weren't such a homo into girly shit maybe i wouldn't have a strong case in u being a woman, but since u are its pretty much a sure thing ure a female....

don't hate me for pointing out the obvious :confusedshrug:

???? I don't like any of that shit but even if I did that wouldn't make me less male. I have the genetalia, sex the wife on the reg, play sports(bball, golf, tennis), enjoy the outdoors (hiking, fishing, boating, windsurfing), have season tx to the NFL and NBA, yet I also enjoy some of the finer things in life (art, good food and drink, music, etc.)

What is it about femininity that you're so afraid of? It's more than obvious that you're not happy in your own skin.

Legend of Josh
if i'm crying for help it sure is an awful way of doing it :wtf:

more like real talking....say what i said isn't true about biting my shit :pimp: u can't because it is true....

i start trends, u just bandwagon them and say u got swagger but u don't....its just u yappin like LoJ yappin....nobody really believes that shit :sleeping

If you don't STFU and quit dropping my name I'm going to teleport right thru this laptop monitor into your face, pull my cawk out raging hard throbbing at the tip grab you by the back of the head and make you deepthroat until you OD from lack of air, fgt.

Nick Young
Kind bud that isn't even that good costs me like $120 for a eighth.

where's your pic, woman?

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 05:40 PM
If you don't STFU and quit dropping my name I'm going to teleport right thru this laptop monitor into your face, pull my cawk out raging hard throbbing at the tip grab you by the back of the head and make you deepthroat until you OD from lack of air, fgt.

:oldlol:

I think the little fakkit would enjoy the attention.

LJJ
12-06-2011, 05:48 PM

Many times ISH has had it's way with him. And I do mean ISH. There is no cliques or groups, literally every one is gang-raping Godzuki every other week it seems.

It's kind of sad because he does not have the mental capabilities to "defend" himself and obviously takes ISH incredibly seriously. But it's the internet, so sad = funny.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 05:49 PM
???? I don't like any of that shit but even if I did that wouldn't make me less male. I have the genetalia, sex the wife on the reg, play sports(bball, golf, tennis), enjoy the outdoors (hiking, fishing, boating, windsurfing), have season tx to the NFL and NBA, yet I also enjoy some of the finer things in life (art, good food and drink, music, etc.)

What is it about femininity that you're so afraid of? It's more than obvious that you're not happy in your own skin.

ure in LoJ type of denial....its useless arguing this since it is what it is....don't try to boomerang it back to me when ure the feminine one, and so what if u do those 'manly' things or have a wife, sandusky did too.....i figure on the golf course ure the one shinning my balls or going around in a cart selling me snacks/drinks, fishinig ure probably doing all of the skinning and cooking serving everyone, windsurfing ure probably the fgt laying out for a tan while the real man is man'ing the sails....i know how u lady men try to twist shit acting like we're all equal but we're not. sorry if the truth hurts :confusedshrug:

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 05:53 PM
ure in LoJ type of denial....its useless arguing this since it is what it is....don't try to boomerang it back to me when ure the feminine one, and so what if u do those 'manly' things or have a wife, sandusky did too.....i figure on the golf course ure the one shinning my balls or going around in a cart selling me snacks/drinks, fishinig ure probably doing all of the skinning and cooking serving everyone, windsurfing ure probably the fgt laying out for a tan while the real man is man'ing the sails....i know how u lady men try to twist shit acting like we're all equal but we're not. sorry if the truth hurts :confusedshrug:

You forgot about cleaning and laundry.:oldlol: I'm sorry you're a closet homo who's fighting those urges. If lashing out at me makes you feel better then go ahead. Maybe it will help you to finally get up the nerve to come out and not live a pretend life any more. It's okay. We won't judge you based on that. You should never be ashamed of being gay. It's not near as bad as being the stupidest poster on an internet message board.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Many times ISH has had it's way with him. And I do mean ISH. There is no cliques or groups, literally every one is gang-raping Godzuki every other week it seems.

It's kind of sad because he does not have the mental capabilities to "defend" himself and obviously takes ISH incredibly seriously. But it's the internet, so sad = funny.

lol u must be living in a completely different reality than whats real :oldlol:

its pretty noticeable btw u haven't said shit since i last shit on u, but supposedly ure gang raping me...same nerd loser haters that can't take being insulted and shit on repeatedly so they make up their own reality, another day on ish for godzuki :pimp:

ure bitch ass will never win against me...for one u couldn't since ure weak, and for two ure a goddamn nerd that only knows nerd talk. u better bribe jeff to ban me, since thats the only way u will ever beat godzuki at anything scrub

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 05:57 PM
You forgot about cleaning and laundry.:oldlol: I'm sorry you're a closet homo who's fighting those urges. If lashing out at me makes you feel better then go ahead. Maybe it will help you to finally get up the nerve to come out and not live a pretend life any more. It's okay. We won't judge you based on that. You should never be ashamed of being gay. It's not near as bad as being the stupidest poster on an internet message board.

i said laundry dumbass :facepalm but way to make sure i got ure womanly chores right :lol

oh i will clown u like the woman u are....dont u worry milady :cheers:

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 05:59 PM
i said laundry dumbass :facepalm but way to make sure i got ure womanly chores right :lol

oh i will clown u like the woman u are....dont u worry milady :cheers:

Says the bitchass fakkit that not only watches girly teeny bop reality tv but actually makes threads about them.:oldlol:

Where's your pic woman?

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 06:02 PM
Says the bitchass fakkit that not only watches girly teeny bop reality tv but actually makes threads about them.:oldlol:

Where's your pic woman?

lol someones mad...

looking forward to getting a hold of ure pic tho, its all over at that point, i wouldnn't even blame jeff for banniing me to prevent ure suicide :lol

Dolphin
12-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Poodle was very ignorant, but at least he seemed somewhat educated in the few political threads I conversed with him.

....but this....this has to be his little brother on his account or something. The kid has seriously gone berserk......as in he's gonna kill his mom and dad in their sleep if we keep stressing him out all night.

What's the deal, holmes? Rough month at school? Are you high? *********ing too much? There has to be something up. No one just goes from posting naive, but somewhat thought out posts to this 10 year old sort of stuff.

I'm giving you one order. Please follow it:

DO NOT KILL YOUR PARENTS!!!!

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Poodle was very ignorant, but at least he seemed somewhat educated in the few political threads I conversed with him.

....but this....this has to be his little brother on his account or something. The kid has seriously gone berserk......as in he's gonna kill his mom and dad in their sleep if we keep stressing him out all night.

What's the deal, holmes? Rough month at school? Are you high? *********ing too much? There has to be something up. No one just goes from posting naive, but somewhat thought out posts to this 10 year old sort of stuff.

I'm giving you one order. Please follow it:

DO NOT KILL YOUR PARENTS!!!!

this coming from the fgt that supposedly has had me on ignore all along LMAO :roll: :roll: :roll:

i knew it tho, none of u bitches back it up....i've always been a very quality poster to serious discussions when i wanted to, whether it was poodle, smokeee, or godzuki, its just most of u are so blinded by ure contempt for me u all are always misportraying and making up ure own realities...just like now. sad :facepalm

u and ljj are a lot alike tbh, both hardcore nerds thinking ure tough but both weak as shit.

thoughts?

Dolphin
12-06-2011, 07:08 PM
this coming from the fgt that supposedly has had me on ignore all along LMAO :roll: :roll: :roll:

i knew it tho, none of u bitches back it up....i've always been a very quality poster to serious discussions when i wanted to, whether it was poodle, smokeee, or godzuki, its just most of u are so blinded by ure contempt for me u all are always misportraying and making up ure own realities...just like now. sad :facepalm

u and ljj are a lot alike tbh, both hardcore nerds thinking ure tough but both weak as shit.

thoughts?

I never said I have you on ignore. Check your facts.

And I always argued with you respectfully...so what's going through your head right now? Something ain't clicking. lol

I'm only contributing to this thread cause something REALLY AIN'T CLICKING in your head right now.

johndeeregreen
12-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Check your facts.
http://cdn2.hark.com/images/000/001/556/1556/original.jpg

Rasheed1
12-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Godzuki seems like he absolutely HAS to argue with EVERYONE who disagrees with him.. It just compounds and compounds until you have this type of thread... Poodle, smokee, broomhilda whatever the name, its always been the same approach..

usually folks grow out of this, but it doesnt seem to be the case here...

ballsohard247
12-06-2011, 07:35 PM
http://cdn2.hark.com/images/000/001/556/1556/original.jpg
:lol I'm a MAN!! I'M 40!!!

IlliniFan
12-06-2011, 07:38 PM
I imagine people that are absolutely adamant about not posting a photo to look something like this.

http://roxarmy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/south-park-wow.jpg

skan72
12-06-2011, 07:41 PM
I'm sure no one knows who I am and I'm an ISH nobody, but why not just completely ignore (ignore list if you have to) Godzuki's posts? Eventually, he/she will be gone if absolutely no one responds to anything of his/her's. Bunch of you have pointed out how persistent he/she is, so don't feed the persistency. Problem solved...? A troll isn't really a troll if it gets absolutely zero responses.

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 07:42 PM
I imagine people that are absolutely adamant about not posting a photo to look something like this.

http://roxarmy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/south-park-wow.jpgThis is more accurate http://www.gosugamers.net/starcraft/images/people/tsl_sen245.jpg

RRR3
12-06-2011, 07:52 PM

Godzuki: http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/331.jpg

ballsohard247
12-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Godzuki: http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/331.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mK_NzaaKN4A/TZq_4NKA2RI/AAAAAAAAAHI/mHkNDVhs1Ig/s1600/DSCN0749.JPG

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 08:06 PM

more like only a naive idiot posts their pic on the internet....

but by all means post ure pic so i can show u why u shouldn't have :lol:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 08:07 PM
I'm sure no one knows who I am and I'm an ISH nobody, but why not just completely ignore (ignore list if you have to) Godzuki's posts? Eventually, he/she will be gone if absolutely no one responds to anything of his/her's. Bunch of you have pointed out how persistent he/she is, so don't feed the persistency. Problem solved...? A troll isn't really a troll if it gets absolutely zero responses.

thats what i keep telling them ^^

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 08:07 PM

only uglies with something to hide are afraid of posting their pic

so where's your pic, woman?

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 08:17 PM
I never said I have you on ignore. Check your facts.

And I always argued with you respectfully...so what's going through your head right now? Something ain't clicking. lol

I'm only contributing to this thread cause something REALLY AIN'T CLICKING in your head right now.

i would've sworn u said u had me on ignore in a earlier reply to me today....

i always have civil arguments when the other person is being civil. i don't bite people for no reason, almost everyone i've attacked in this thread came at me first or tried to joined the lynch mob trying to take pot shots, only person i bit by accident was dmv2 which i apologized....

my heads fine, and rasheed is right to a degree, but like i said earlier i'm me...so i guess i'm doomed to fight and argue with my haters forever....not a big deal tho its entertaining to me when i get in this mode, and makes the day go by faster but recognize they put me into this mode otherwise it would've been a normal otc day, probably more boring tho....but again people bring it on themselves since i didn't start any of this, just got to work, checked ish, and see these weak fgts trying to talk shit, and i finish them...its what i do :pimp: they will never win vs me without jeff...

people always act like poodle was different from smokeee, or even godzuki, but i've always been reactive, and never attacked anyone for no reason. there are just gluttons for punishment here, and a lot of u love to try to pile on, but it doesn't work against me since i'll shit on every one of u w/o backing down....

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 08:22 PM
only uglies with something to hide are afraid of posting their pic

so where's your pic, woman?

its funny how u tried to get everyone to say that and ure the only person :lol:

anyways i'm just not as dumb as ure balding, homo looking self to post pics. i'd never put a pic on the internet, its stupid, and for what? if anything i could do a hell of a lot more with ure's, or endlessly shit on u with it....and all ure bitchass has is copying my insults like u've taken everything else i say and pretended its ure own....with the OD'd jones ad nauseum. u got nothing and i got a whole lot of ammo, but thats why ure a balding retard.

u and gobbs have to be the most overrated internet tough guys i've ever seen....

macmac
12-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Lol is there one single person on Ish that actually likes Smokee? Or one person who can actually stomach him?

How can you post here for this long when not one single person likes you or even finds your thoughts the least bit interesting?

Like damn, that's a really sad hobby to have, posting on a message board where you're actually trying to participate and nobody likes you...wow you'd figure absolutely anybody can find a niche group of friends online, it takes a seriously disgusting personality to achieve what you've achieved

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Lol is there one single person on Ish that actually likes Smokee? Or one person who can actually stomach him?

How can you post here for this long when not one single person likes you or even finds your thoughts the least bit interesting?

Like damn, that's a really sad hobby to have, posting on a message board where you're actually trying to participate and nobody likes you...wow you'd figure absolutely anybody can find a niche group of friends online, it takes a seriously disgusting personality to achieve what you've achieved

that "everyone hates u" doesn't work againist me either....not to mention i'm cool with some people, just not u circle jerk of fgts.

i'm curious tho, how does it feel to be 30+ years old and makinig a living off of illegal gambling operations, and being such a ghetto brotha? ure not much better than a crack dealer....whats ure bitch ass gonna do when u get old, or even busted andd locked up? thats whats sad.....me jones'n on people on otc isn't bad at all, i got no shame, but if i were u i'd be ashamed of what i did for a living....i mean ure lower than gobbs, at least he was a mailman loll....but ure just a sorry mf'er making a living being ghetto. sad :facepalm:

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 08:32 PM
its funny how u tried to get everyone to say that and ure the only person :lol:

anyways i'm just not as dumb as ure balding, homo looking self to post pics. i'd never put a pic on the internet, its stupid, and for what? if anything i could do a hell of a lot more with ure's, or endlessly shit on u with it....and all ure bitchass has is copying my insults like u've taken everything else i say and pretended its ure own....with the OD'd jones ad nauseum. u got nothing and i got a whole lot of ammo, but thats why ure a balding retard.

u and gobbs have to be the most overrated internet tough guys i've ever seen....
Lol why do you continue to try so hard, sport?:lol

Post your pic, woman

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Jesus Godzuki is still on here? Fukk dude. I went home, had dinner, helped my daughter with her homework and even watched The Grinch. Meanwhile you're still on here bitching and moaning. Your life is so pathetic it would make me sad if you weren't such a childish moronic ass clown.

macmac
12-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Two things

One, im 26 and
Two, you seem to confuse not being legit and being ghetto, the two have nothing in common and are only linked in your small brain by loose generalities and stereotypes

Now, you might have a moral issue with gambling but do you also boycott Vegas, the lottery, so on and do forth? Or is it grassroots businesses that rub you the wrong way?

In any case, the fact that a simple mind disapproves about my lifestyle actually makes me feel better about my career decisions :cheers:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Jesus Godzuki is still on here? Fukk dude. I went home, had dinner, helped my daughter with her homework and even watched The Grinch. Meanwhile you're still on here bitching and moaning. Your life is so pathetic it would make me sad if you weren't such a childish moronic ass clown.

don't lie tranny, u went home, took hormone pills, checked to see if ure boobs grew at all, did the dishes, laundry, cooked, cleaned, and took a bubble bath like the woman u are....

u ain't fooling me, especially since u've been here just as long as i have if not more....i don't know why u all are always lying about shit. but in ure case milady i understand, that shit is embarrassing for a dude to say..,..

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Two things

One, im 26 and
Two, you seem to confuse not being legit and being ghetto, the two have nothing in common and are only linked in your small brain by loose generalities and stereotypes

Now, you might have a moral issue with gambling but do you also boycott Vegas, the lottery, so on and do forth? Or is it grassroots businesses that rub you the wrong way?

In any case, the fact that a simple mind disapproves about my lifestyle actually makes me feel better about my career decisions :cheers:

i don't got a problem with gambling at all, more than some sorry ghetto ass mf'er trying to insult me and what i do.....

26 is pretty old to be doing that shit, don't lie to ureself fgt. i'm assuming u didnt go to college and grew up ghetto to be living that ghetto at that age. i mean talk about sad.... u can't spin it :facepalm

macmac
12-06-2011, 08:53 PM
i don't got a problem with gambling at all, more than some sorry ghetto ass mf'er trying to insult me and what i do.....

26 is pretty old to be doing that shit, don't lie to ureself fgt. i'm assuming u didnt go to college and grew up ghetto to be living that ghetto at that age. i mean talk about sad.... u can't spin it :facepalm

Lol I tried to read through that incoherent rambling. And once again you're wrong on all counts. I have a bachelors in journalism, grew up middle class, and make over a quarter a mil a year...I don't really see what's sad or ghetto...

You've failed to flip the script on me. Bottom line, this thread is an intervention letting you know how biotch made you are. Please listen to us. This is for your own good

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 09:00 PM
don't lie tranny, u went home, took hormone pills, checked to see if ure boobs grew at all, did the dishes, laundry, cooked, cleaned, and took a bubble bath like the woman u are....

Go back and read that again.^^ It's making you wet isn't it? We know what you fantasize about now you sick fukk.

RRR3
12-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Godzuki has completely lost it. Never seen a poster go this nuts on ISH besides maybe RG or Jacks3.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Lol I tried to read through that incoherent rambling. And once again you're wrong on all counts. I have a bachelors in journalism, grew up middle class, and make over a quarter a mil a year...I don't really see what's sad or ghetto...

You've failed to flip the script on me. Bottom line, this thread is an intervention letting you know how biotch made you are. Please listen to us. This is for your own good

like i said u ain't much better than a crack dealer, crack dealers make bank too....hope that journalism major pays off in the pen when ure getting butt raped..maybe u can write a book in the act?

and ure poor parents, think of ure parents when they find out their middle class Carlton turned to illegal gambling operations for a living....oh noes! :facepalm

if for nothing else look at this as a plea to go on the straight and narrow from godzuki....just like with LoJ and Flagrant2, i care :cheers:

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:02 PM
You must be really ugly and insecure to not post a picture of yourself in a message board where you post all day long.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Godzuki has completely lost it. Never seen a poster go this nuts on ISH besides maybe RG or Jacks3.

no i went more nuts under smokeee. way more nuts but this is nothing.... :sleeping

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:04 PM
You must be really ugly and insecure to not post a picture of yourself in a message board where you post all day long.

same with u....or feel free to back up what ure saying :cheers:

RRR3
12-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Searched "godzuki" on google. Found this: http://mlkshk.com/r/4AIY

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 09:05 PM

Maga has posted a bunch of pics as well as videos. Has quite a nice looking gf I might add.:banana:

You on the other hand...

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Searched "godzuki" on google. Found this: http://mlkshk.com/r/4AIY

:lol

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Maga has posted a bunch of pics as well as videos. Has quite a nice looking gf I might add.:banana:

You on the other hand...

post it into this thread, and ure's while ure at it pls :cheers:

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:07 PM

What part is the same?
I already posted plenty of pics.
And if you are talking about posting? I came here early in the morning and now late in night lol

Positive
12-06-2011, 09:07 PM

you ever hear of facebook? millions of people post their pictures on the internet you f*ckin tard.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:08 PM
What part is the same?
I already posted plenty of pics.
And if you are talking about posting? I came here early in the morning and now late in night lol

ures and rufus's here, in this thread, pls....then i'll post me.

loj too while ure at it!

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:09 PM
you ever hear of facebook? millions of people post their pictures on the internet you f*ckin tard.

yea and they're all idiots....

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:10 PM
ures and rufus's here, in this thread, pls....then i'll post me.

You're not going to fap to one of my pictures :lol
If you want, search in that thread "Post a picture of yourself" .. i have one lol

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:11 PM
You're not going to fap to one of my pictures :lol
If you want, search in that thread "Post a picture of yourself" .. i have one lol

i'm not doing any searching right now....

u guys want pics so bad i'd hope u can back it up before asking for mine :confusedshrug:

copy the pics over to this thread...

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 09:12 PM
godzuki on a rampage of bitter swaglessness.

why you so sad babe, where's your pic?

RRR3
12-06-2011, 09:14 PM
yea and they're all idiots....
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146023&page=118

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:14 PM
i'm not doing any searching right now....

u guys want pics so bad i'd hope u can back it up before asking for mine :confusedshrug:

copy the pics over to this thread...

Did i said i wanted a pic of you? :oldlol:

Why do you want our pictures?

B-Low
12-06-2011, 09:17 PM
One of the most fun things on ISH is hearing peoples reasons why they refuse to post a pic, cuz it's always the same reasons over and over

1. "I'm not posting my pic for a bunch of guys that's gay"
2. "I don't want you creepers stalking me"
3. "I don't want strangers seeing what I look like"

Do you also go to wal mart in a cloak so no strangers see what you look like?

This thread is amazing for one reason and one reason only: I actually found myself siding 110% with Bruinlove AND LOJ the entire time :oldlol:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:25 PM
One of the most fun things on ISH is hearing peoples reasons why they refuse to post a pic, cuz it's always the same reasons over and over

1. "I'm not posting my pic for a bunch of guys that's gay"
2. "I don't want you creepers stalking me"
3. "I don't want strangers seeing what I look like"

Do you also go to wal mart in a cloak so no strangers see what you look like?

This thread is amazing for one reason and one reason only: I actually found myself siding 110% with Bruinlove AND LOJ the entire time :oldlol:

considering the only one who has in this thread is that balding lance bass fgt, i wish a lot of u would practice what u preach.....

i'd just like to request a rufus and loj pic too pls while ure at it. it should be no problem since they're all very pro post pic on the internet too :cheers:

ps i don't agree with ure 3 reasons, since there are people that know better, especially when its unnecessary, and i'm sure there are quite a lot of people who have regret it, including some here if it gets posted.

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 09:26 PM
considering the only one who has in this thread is that balding lance bass fgt, i wish a lot of u would practice what u preach.....

i'd just like to request a rufus and loj pic too pls while ure at it. it should be no problem since they're all very pro post pic on the internet just like u :cheers:

I'm in the post a pic 7. In fact I'm the OP.

Where's your pic?

Jailblazers7
12-06-2011, 09:27 PM
lol so godzuki will only post a pic after EVERYONE else in the thread posts theirs

I don't blame him for not posting a pic tho. At this point it would be weird since ever single person on ISH would attack his looks lol

B-Low
THERE. There's everyone. A few hundred psychopaths. Now post yours

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/558/ishrolecall.jpg

macmac
like i said u ain't much better than a crack dealer, crack dealers make bank too....hope that journalism major pays off in the pen when ure getting butt raped..maybe u can write a book in the act?

and ure poor parents, think of ure parents when they find out their middle class Carlton turned to illegal gambling operations for a living....oh noes! :facepalm

if for nothing else look at this as a plea to go on the straight and narrow from godzuki....just like with LoJ and Flagrant2, i care :cheers:

Like your boy Marlo said, The game is the game, always.

My parents know, matter fact I help them out.

And how do you go from ghetto to Carlton? Lol don't project your bipolar disease on me

Godzuki
I'm in the post a pic 7. In fact I'm the OP.

Where's your pic?

post it here milady

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:28 PM

wtf is that? i want full pics...not head shots :facepalm

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 09:30 PM

Some handsome mfers, yes homo!

GOBB
12-06-2011, 09:30 PM
post it here milady

How are you stupid enough to overlook the photo banner B-Low posts that features...Rufuspaul dumbass. What is your IQ, borderline retarded huh? What are yuo going to reply with? Asking me where my pic is along with asking where rufus is as well? You're a stupid ass individual.

So now you're asking for full photos like some female. Faces arent good enough, you want to see body parts like some weirdo. Then where do you go after full photos dumbass? Start asking for nudes you fairy. F*ck outta here.

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm going to post here, just to make your day lol

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:32 PM
How are you stupid enough to overlook the photo banner B-Low posts that features...Rufuspaul dumbass. What is your IQ, borderline retarded huh? What are yuo going to reply with? Asking me where my pic is along with asking where rufus is as well? You're a stupid ass individual.

why u so mad? get bit by a dog again today? :lol

lol when did i ask for ure pic? but now that i think about it that would be good too. u, rufus, loj, don't need others, and not just head shots thx :cheers:

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Pete didn't like my eyes so i deleted :(

And people here can say it's me, cause they have my facebook lol

B-Low
12-06-2011, 09:34 PM
and not just head shots thx :cheers:

well now you're just being a pervert...

pete's montreux
12-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Maga you have the ugliest eye-lids I've ever seen. Them shits is ugly.

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 09:35 PM
well now you're just being a pervert...

And one that's too afraid to post his own ugly ass mug. smh.

GOBB
12-06-2011, 09:36 PM
why u so mad? get bit by a dog again today? :lol

lol when did i ask for ure pic? but now that i think about it that would be good too. u, rufus, loj, don't need others, and not just head shots thx :cheers:

Mad? Hardly. I find it sad how dumb of a human being you are. Like you're not even acting dumb. You are literally dumb. And usually sometimes a poster online will be the opposite offline. But in your case there is no way on Earth you are a complete retard online and a mensa member offline. You're an exception unfortunately.

Why do you need to see anyones body you f*cking freak. What next you will start asking for pix with certain articles of clothing removed? Then you will fantasize about you and the poster "horsing" around Sandusky Jr. Beat it you perv.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:37 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2114ajm.jpg

And people here can say it's me, cause they have my facebook lol

sweeet now i got something to JO to this weekend :rockon:

jk'ing fgts, i don't care about u, i'm cool with loj, rufus, and gobbs like i said... post their pics thx

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:38 PM
And one that's too afraid to post his own ugly ass mug. smh.

i'm still waiting for u to post ure pic here milady....i'm cool with just u, loj, and gobbs....

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Maga you have the ugliest eye-lids I've ever seen. Them shits is ugly.

I had to search what is that ..
You can barely see them, why do you say that? :oldlol:

GOBB
12-06-2011, 09:39 PM
A female showing you just a head shot requires you as a male to ask for a body shot. A male showing you just a head shot does not, should not require another male to ask for a body shot. Thats John Amaechi.

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:39 PM
sweeet now i got something to JO to this weekend :rockon:

jk'ing fgts, i don't care about u, i'm cool with loj, rufus, and gobbs like i said... post their pics thx

So you asked and now you don't say anything?
F*uck you, you most be really ugly .. cause you can't say sh!t about me, and i'm not even that good looking lol

pete's montreux
12-06-2011, 09:40 PM
You need some botox in them things. Step your eye-lid game up.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Mad? Hardly. I find it sad how dumb of a human being you are. Like you're not even acting dumb. You are literally dumb. And usually sometimes a poster online will be the opposite offline. But in your case there is no way on Earth you are a complete retard online and a mensa member offline. You're an exception unfortunately.

Why do you need to see anyones body you f*cking freak. What next you will start asking for pix with certain articles of clothing removed? Then you will fantasize about you and the poster "horsing" around Sandusky Jr. Beat it you perv.

but i'm smarter than u. even with insults i'm smarter, never mind real world shit since i know i'm smarter than u about most current event topics, or even schooled stuff....ure pretty dumb tbh :confusedshrug:

look mudfoot, i get u despise me and u are trying to save face by trying to come at me constantly but ure a joke to me...a non factor. i'm on a completely different lvl than u and u will never win vs me. all u do is get more humiliated and humiliated, and its to the point where i'm starting to feel bad wrecking u :(

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:42 PM
So you asked and now you don't say anything?
F*uck you, you most be really ugly .. cause you can't say sh!t about me, and i'm not even that good looking lol

oh lool trust me i could but i don't really have a beef with u. u really want me to pick u apart? :confusedshrug:

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:45 PM
oh lool trust me i could but i don't really have a beef with u. u really want me to pick u apart? :confusedshrug:

Show me what you got lol

GOBB
12-06-2011, 09:46 PM
but i'm smarter than u.

Yet you keep asking to see rufuspaul photo when his photo is on the ISH banner. Real smart. :rolleyes:

AirTupac
12-06-2011, 09:47 PM
The man who overdose'd on his ripped off weed. :lol :lol :lol :lol

GOBB
12-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Show me what you got lol

He's going to say ask for your photo, but the one where your waist down is exposed. He wants to see your shoe size and stare hard for a bulge.

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Yet you keep asking to see rufuspaul photo when his photo is on the ISH banner. Real smart. :rolleyes:

I understand that he wants more than a head shot. Here's my other end.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/rufuspaul/IMG_0460.jpg

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Pete, explain what's wrong with my eyes :lol

AirTupac
12-06-2011, 09:49 PM
YO WTF YOUR 2nd TOE FINGER IS BIGGER

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:51 PM

i want a full pic fool, not much to ask for from such internet pic posting advocates i'd think :wtf:

Maga_1
He's going to say ask for your photo, but the one where your waist down is exposed. He wants to see your shoe size and stare hard for a bulge.

Hmm, "little big" maga is too big for a picture.

GOBB
http://i43.tinypic.com/mwy7wx.jpg

Nothing wrong with your eyelids but those persian rug eyebrows. What the hell!

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Show me what you got lol

did u delete ure pic? sinice i can't quote it to criticize....

just so u know tho i'm going to start with ure nose...u can't get mad tho since u ask, k?

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:53 PM
did u delete ure pic? sinice i can't quote it to criticize....

just so u know tho i'm going to start with ure nose...u can't get mad tho since u ask, k?

Someone quoted me, you can see the picture there. Or a posted another.

Tell me all the bad things you want big boy.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:54 PM
I understand that he wants more than a head shot. Here's my other end.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/rufuspaul/IMG_0460.jpg

those are some nasty ass feet :facepalm jesus u got some deformed index toes....only if u would practice what u preach and post ure whole pic, its funny how ure scared tho preaching it to me :oldlol:

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Nothing wrong with your eyelids but those persian rug eyebrows. What the hell!

It's just the photo colors, they are normal :oldlol:

GOBB
12-06-2011, 09:55 PM
i want a full pic fool, not much to ask for from such internet pic posting advocates i'd think :wtf:

Females ask for full pix. Males only ask females for full pics. What planet are you from where males ask others "I want a full pic". :confusedshrug: Thats gay.

You type like a dumbass. You're proven to be a retard. You overdosed on weed but before you did overpaid for some weed. You're asking males for full frontals. You're all f*cked up kid. You need Tebow in your life.

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Someone quoted me, you can see the picture there. Or a posted another.

Tell me all the bad things you want big boy.

that was me but i need a clear post to repost ure pic so i can go from it. repost ure pic real quick...

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Females ask for full pix. Males only ask females for full pics. What planet are you from where males ask others "I want a full pic". :confusedshrug: Thats gay.

You type like a dumbass. You're proven to be a retard. You overdosed on weed but before you did overpaid for some weed. You're asking males for full frontals. You're all f*cked up kid. You need Tebow in your life.

:wtf:

GOBB
12-06-2011, 09:57 PM
that was me but i need a clear post to repost ure pic so i can go from it. repost ure pic real quick...

See how stupid he is? Maga has 2 photos in this thread and you're asking him to repost what is already POSTED. :roll:

pete's montreux
http://i43.tinypic.com/mwy7wx.jpg

Eye-lids? Dude look at your ear-lobes. Don't even get me started.

Maga_1

fukc, too much work.
if you want, look at the other :oldlol:

dunksby
12-06-2011, 09:58 PM
I wanted to say something but I guess he is a bit busy getting torn apart by practically everyone!

rufuspaul
YO WTF YOUR 2nd TOE FINGER IS BIGGER

Yeah.:oldlol: I think it means I'm much more virile than the average joe.

Here's my wrist so Godzuki can fantasize while he's jerking off alone tonight.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/rufuspaul/IMG_0461.jpg

Maga_1
Eye-lids? Dude look at your ear-lobes. Don't even get me started.
:roll:
i see what you did there :applause:

Godzuki
12-06-2011, 10:00 PM
fukc, too much work.
if you want, look at the other :oldlol:

that pic is deceiving...both sort of are....but thats why i need u to repost the better pic if u want me to point out stuff...

Dolphin
12-06-2011, 10:00 PM
I feel like if we group hugged Godzuki, everything would turn up rainbows and unicorns.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_d9TyevPJfT8/S9VTzRdFkGI/AAAAAAAADH0/a0azEofvEzM/s1600/male_unicorn_1680x1050.jpg

http://fiw3.fashionindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/exterface_unicorn_03.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WB5Uqb1KWJ4/TfJmH8TKv5I/AAAAAAAAGxA/huqroWaQ3wI/s1600/Rainbow.png

((((E-HUG!))))

pete's montreux
12-06-2011, 10:01 PM

Look at your old dentist hand. All veiny and spotty and shit.

Godzuki

just post ure whole pic milady, don't know why ure being so insecure about it when u advocate it so much :confusedshrug:

RRR3
*ahem*

Ohhhhhhhhhh......
Godzuki went kooky
He smells like a Wookie
His posts are like dookie
He spells like a rookie

GOBB
http://fiw3.fashionindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/exterface_unicorn_03.jpg

Dolphin
12-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Rufus, is that a Guess watch? Balling on a dentist's salary, eh?

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Rufus, is that a Guess watch? Balling on a dentist's salary, eh?:lol

Movado

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 10:05 PM
And just to end your special fap night, i leave the bonus:

My fukcing left foot :

http://i44.tinypic.com/16ab2uq.jpg

johndeeregreen
12-06-2011, 10:06 PM

Movado
Beautiful watches. I was bought one engraved with a message very near and dear to my heart for my college graduation. I almost never wear it, because I'm a pretty humble sort of guy (believe it or not), but it is gorgeous.

EDIT: This one.

http://raymondleejewelers.net/w_Movado_Watch_Repair_4_2601904341.jpg

Dolphin
12-06-2011, 10:06 PM

Movado

I had a Guess watch back in the day that looked like that. Same face (color and shape), links, silver, etc. Was trying to read the name on the face. lol

That would have made the thread for me if you were wearing a Guess watch. lol

AirTupac
12-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Beautiful watches. I was bought one engraved with a message very near and dear to my heart for my college graduation. I almost never wear it, because I'm a pretty humble sort of guy (believe it or not), but it is gorgeous.

EDIT: This one.

http://raymondleejewelers.net/w_Movado_Watch_Repair_4_2601904341.jpg

That's a niceass watch.

pete's montreux
12-06-2011, 10:10 PM
I had a Guess watch back in the day that looked like that. Same face (color and shape), links, silver, etc. Was trying to read the name on the face. lol

That would have made the thread for me if you were wearing a Guess watch. lol

I had a few Guess watches back in the day. They were surprisingly affordable. Well, until Guess decided they should start charging Versace prices and their jeans went from $60 to $200 overnight.

johndeeregreen
12-06-2011, 10:10 PM
That's a niceass watch.
It is at that. The sentimental value to me vastly outweighs the actual appeal of the watch. I wear it 3-4 times a year, maybe. Like I say, it's a beautiful watch, but it's really not 'me.' If such a thing exists.

TheSilentKiller
12-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Godzuki: Why are people naive for posting their picture on the internet?

Maga_1
12-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Godzuki: Why are people naive for posting their picture on the internet?

You have the best username .. in my country "TheSilentKiller" is a smelly fart:roll:

TheSilentKiller
12-06-2011, 10:21 PM
You have the best username .. in my country "TheSilentKiller" is a smelly fart:roll:

:cheers:

RidonKs
12-06-2011, 10:38 PM
nobody ever put me on the banner :(

Nick Young
12-06-2011, 10:55 PM
damn this guy is boring, shit got old like 5 hours ago. too bad this kid is so uncreative and has a bad sense of humor because his trolling determination is admirable. But sadly determination is nothing without talent behind it, I compare Godzuki to Raphael Araujo, Jerry Sloan called him one of the hardest workers in the gym he had ever seen in league, but despite all the hard work and hours put in and admiration from his coach he could only peak as a 14th man scrub bigman.

Godzuki's career is going the way of Araujo, perhaps he can eventually become a Udonis Haslem aka a servicable effective hussle guy.

But as it is this shit is just too boring and dull and mind numbing to read on a continued basis and that is saying alot because I have seen a lot of massive dumbasses in my time on ISH, everyone from gundress to manute to supersmashbros to cartmanclone to primetime, but Godzuki is by far the biggest dumbass and he doesn't have the unintentional or intentional hilarity of these guys to redeem himself.

I wish you luck on your path to MVP, like I said you have all of the work ethic but none of the talent to reach your goal but until then Im going to make you the first person in swagfathers history to go on the ignore list. Sorry bruv I gave you a fair chance but you are just too goddamn boring and obnoxious and uncreative. I will unignore you in a few months to check on your development, perhaps without your constant need you are showing to try to gain my recognition you will actually start being interesting but I know it is too much to hope for-good luck sport, may the force be with you, the spirit of araujo is in you:bowdown:

Dolphin
12-06-2011, 11:34 PM
It's strange how Bruinlove's posts seem to go down in quality relative to the amount of time Godzuki has spent away from this thread. Bruinlove posts immediately after Godzuki? You did good, Bruinlove! Bruinlove posts an hour or two after Godzuki? Ehhhhhh.....I liked the old Bruinlove more as in the Bruinlove of a couple hours prior, but not to be mistaken for the Bruinlove before the creation of this thread as that Bruinlove was and is the same as Bruinlove who posts a couple hours after Godzuki's last post in this thread.

It's ****ing science. Or magic for those who couldn't follow my train of thought.

verylegit
12-06-2011, 11:38 PM
You have the best username .. in my country "TheSilentKiller" is a smelly fart:roll: eres espanol?

rufuspaul
12-06-2011, 11:45 PM
damn this guy is boring, shit got old like 5 hours ago. too bad this kid is so uncreative and has a bad sense of humor because his trolling determination is admirable. But sadly determination is nothing without talent behind it, I compare Godzuki to Raphael Araujo, Jerry Sloan called him one of the hardest workers in the gym he had ever seen in league, but despite all the hard work and hours put in and admiration from his coach he could only peak as a 14th man scrub bigman.

Godzuki's career is going the way of Araujo, perhaps he can eventually become a Udonis Haslem aka a servicable effective hussle guy.

But as it is this shit is just too boring and dull and mind numbing to read on a continued basis and that is saying alot because I have seen a lot of massive dumbasses in my time on ISH, everyone from gundress to manute to supersmashbros to cartmanclone to primetime, but Godzuki is by far the biggest dumbass and he doesn't have the unintentional or intentional hilarity of these guys to redeem himself.

I wish you luck on your path to MVP, like I said you have all of the work ethic but none of the talent to reach your goal but until then Im going to make you the first person in swagfathers history to go on the ignore list. Sorry bruv I gave you a fair chance but you are just too goddamn boring and obnoxious and uncreative. I will unignore you in a few months to check on your development, perhaps without your constant need you are showing to try to gain my recognition you will actually start being interesting but I know it is too much to hope for-good luck sport, may the force be with you, the spirit of araujo is in you:bowdown:

Well said. Our Sergio is growing up (sniff, sniff). So proud.

Here's a clearer pic Dophin.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/rufuspaul/IMG_0465.jpg

Balla_Status
12-07-2011, 12:16 AM
This thread was lulz. Good entertainment.

I should really bring that haircut back.

Legend of Josh
12-07-2011, 02:31 AM
This thread was lulz. Good entertainment.

I should really bring that haircut back.

You should stop being such a badass and attracting all the womenz from all us other not-so-balla status guys.

Leave some for us... I ain't too prideful to accept sloppy seconds.

:cheers:

Fawker
12-07-2011, 02:36 AM
lol at movado watches being that special

rufuspaul
12-07-2011, 08:47 AM
lol at movado watches being that special

:lol Yep. That's what this thread was all about alright.

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 09:24 AM
:lol Yep. That's what this thread was all about alright.

stfu u tranny slut :facepalm

TheSilentKiller
12-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Why are people naive for posting their pictures on the internet?

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 09:55 AM

uncreative like OD jones u sorry mf'ers repeat like a broken record since u got nothing else? bad sense of humor like u got one at all? u can't even shit on people and what lil u got u steal from me.....i don't know why u keep yappin since its clear ure not what u present ureself as, or rather don't live up to ure rep here at all, but thats why u and gobbs are so weak, since u all talk a lot more than ure games...lol go ahead and put me on ignore fgt, ure fragile ego fronting can't handle my shit on's and we both know i'm outa ure league.

at least gobbs has an excuse tho, that old fukk is washed up and unemployed miserable so it probably affects his psyche, and u can tell dude is a lot softer and slower now, probably humbled after hitting the dead end otc mod after a few decades of slavery under jeff got him....that high horse power trippin fgt lebowsky will be going thru the same thing in about 5~ years too.

then theres u....throughout this entire thread i can't think of one original jones u hit me with. everything was just repeating shit a hundrred others have already worn out, if not stealing from me. u know it too, and thats whats so sad about how u keep yappin like u got any juice at all. ure a weak balding fgt that only hangs out with females w/ no dude friends but thats probably why ure so insecure when it comes down to it. theres always that one dude that looks like a fgt hangin with girl crews all the time, and u always wonder whats up with them before they go full outt gay years later....just saying these tendencies are signs of things to come :cheers:

go ahead put me on ignore, if anything its ure best way out of constantly getting shit on by me. ycc what? thats right, godzuki just wrecked ure weak ass leader and ure organization is crumbling, even the circle jerks could've taken u out if they lynch mobbed hard enough. but none of u will ever wiin against godzuki :pimp:

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Why are people naive for posting their pictures on the internet?

because if someone wants to fukk with u there are a lot of things they can do...in general u shouldn't be just throwing ure personal shit out there. lots of stuff can come back to bite u. if u follow current events there have been a lot of cases of people posting personal iinfo publicly that has come back to bite them, and this isn't even talkinig about stuff like identity theft, or targeting u to get into ure computer for passwords, etc. i just think a lot of people are naive and it probablhy won't come back to bite most people but the few it does will regret it. if its a private site where its hidden facebook i guess its not nearly as bad but still, i think its naive with how people throw all of their personal info out on the internet. and as for pics, ure pic can be floated around and used for shit u probably never intended or didn't want, and u wouldn't be able to do a thing about it since u put it up there voluntarily....

TheSilentKiller
12-07-2011, 10:04 AM
I agree with the personal information. However, it would be silly if someone was so worried about what people might say/do with their picture that they wouldn't even post it.

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 10:10 AM
I agree with the personal information. However, it would be silly if someone was so worried about what people might say/do with their picture that they wouldn't even post it.

well i guess the other side of the question is where/what does posting ure pic get u? i mean why do u feel u have to do it? are u getting females tryiing to get in contact with u so u can hook up? make friends thru the internet? or just for validation of other posters?

i just think its unnecessary...since none of the above are any of my motivations for being on the internetz.

TheSilentKiller
12-07-2011, 10:14 AM
well i guess the other side of the question is where/what does posting ure pic get u? i mean why do u feel u have to do it? are u getting females tryiing to get in contact with u so u can hook up? make friends thru the internet? or just for validation of other posters?

i just think its unnecessary...since none of the above are any of my motivations for being on the internetz.

For this forum it is just putting a face with a poster

rufuspaul
12-07-2011, 12:10 PM
stfu u tranny slut :facepalm

Where's your pic cowardly woman?

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Where's your pic cowardly woman?

its funny to me how ure scared to post ure pic for me to shit on, while advocating pic posting :lol

i don't blame u since ure so weak and feeble, just like a woman, where u need others to fight godzuki for u, even then they all get pieced up.

got a full nights sleep, energized and ready for round 2 fgts...where u bitches at? :pimp:

rufuspaul
12-07-2011, 12:19 PM
its funny to me how ure scared to post ure pic for me to shit on, while advocating pic posting :lol

i don't blame u since ure so weak and feeble, just like a woman, where u need others to fight godzuki for u, even then they all get pieced up.

got a full nights sleep, energized and ready for round 2 fgts...where u bitches at? :pimp:

It's funny that my pic is all over this board including multiple times in this thread yet you are too much of a bitchmade ***** to post your own ugly ass mug. Where's your pic, woman?

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Smokee, how do you feel about the pics Dolphin posted?

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 12:28 PM
It's funny that my pic is all over this board including multiple times in this thread yet you are too much of a bitchmade ***** to post your own ugly ass mug. Where's your pic, woman?

stop lying milady, all u've posted is ure nasty ass deformed shaved feet and a pic of bitch hands used to doing the dishes, cooking, and cleaning...

just post ure pic in this thread then i'll post mine, its not that hard milady :confusedshrug:

rufuspaul
12-07-2011, 12:30 PM
stop lying milady, all u've posted is ure nasty ass deformed shaved feet and a pic of bitch hands used to doing the dishes, cooking, and cleaning...

just post ure pic in this thread then i'll post mine, its not that hard milady :confusedshrug:

My head shot is on here multiple times dumbass.

Where's your pic, woman?

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Smokee, how do you feel about the pics Dolphin posted?

lol who cares....nonfactor.

i'm focused on rufus and loj's pics for now....just would like them to start off round 2 if someone would be kind enuff to post them in this thread since that bitch rufus is scared :cheers:

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 12:34 PM
My head shot is on here multiple times dumbass.

Where's your pic, woman?

why do u fgts keep stealing my material? :facepalm make up ure own shit u uncreative mf'ers :facepalm

its obvious ure scared for me to shit on ure full pic...why? i mean from the standpoint of such a pic advocate? why u so insecure? :confusedshrug:

rufuspaul
12-07-2011, 01:14 PM
lol who cares....nonfactor.

i'm focused on rufus and loj's pics for now....just would like them to start off round 2 if someone would be kind enuff to post them in this thread since that bitch rufus is scared :cheers:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You're the one that won't post a pic ass clown.

Where's your pic, woman?

Legend of Josh
12-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Someone please tell me that all along from the very beginning godzuki was a gimmick ... masterminded to be all that it is now. Someone, please.

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 01:44 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You're the one that won't post a pic ass clown.

Where's your pic, woman?

well its pretty obvious by now ure scared to post ure full pic in this thread, and i don't thinkk it can be argued otherwise. shemales like u probably got all kinds of insecurity issues. ure the one yappin about u don't care and yet u won't back it up....i've already stated my views on it and i've been consistent, u haven't u fairy :facepalm

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Someone please tell me that all along from the very beginning godzuki was a gimmick ... masterminded to be all that it is now. Someone, please.

nobody's going to tell u shit since u annoy the fukk outa everyone...like someones annoying 6 yr old retard bro always riding someones coattails or trying so hard to be someones friend or fit in where most people ignore u with the effort being so visibly sad and constant :facepalm there isn't a more embarrassing fukk on otc than u....only thing worse is mebbe rufus the shemale sukking my dikk, but glad that was nickyoung, and not me! :lol its people like u 2 bitches i wouldn't want on my side even if it were all of otc, football, nba, draft forum all coming at me....u all are embarrassing to even be sided with :facepalm

u 2 should join ycc, good luck nickyoung w/ these 2 annoying fgts all up ure ass :oldlol:

GOBB
12-07-2011, 02:01 PM
What exactly does posting a full photo have to do with anything? You still havent addressed this. Its silly posturing by you because if he posts one full body photo then you'll ask for more, then nudes and oh rufus if you cant give the homo Godzuki his nudes he wont post his photo. Thats the deal you big teddy bear. :no:

The irony he is calling someone a retard? Priceless.

AirTupac
12-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Godzuki cementing himself as the dumbest poster in the history of ISH.

dunksby
12-07-2011, 02:07 PM
He has already topped Heat007, pauk, Joyner on my list.

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 02:08 PM
What exactly does posting a full photo have to do with anything? You still havent addressed this. Its silly posturing by you because if he posts one full body photo then you'll ask for more, then nudes and oh rufus if you cant give the homo Godzuki his nudes he wont post his photo. Thats the deal you big teddy bear. :no:

The irony he is calling someone a retard? Priceless.

why do u keep talking about smarter, retard, etc. when i'm clearly smarter than u? ure a goddamn unemployed mailman! :facepalm whats skillz u got? thats right u can drive a go-cart, can lick envelopes, can dodge dogs with the best of'em, are good at stuffing mail in boxes... :applause:

thats why u had to fly halfway across the world just to be qualified for a job in a 3rd world country :oldlol: i told ure dumbass geet a job as a milkman, but u still don't listen....now ure miserable, washed up, and a otc has-been. sad :facepalm

and stop BS'ing everybody with these straw mans....all i asked for was a full, regular pic, not just a head shot of rufus + loj.....its funny to me how they're so scared to deliver and yet so pro pic posting, funny and sad :lol

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 02:11 PM

no OD jones repeated for the 10000th time? ure slippin u weak ass mf'er. all ure good for is repeating the same shit over and over again because ure as imaginative as ure crackhead momz.

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 02:12 PM
He has already topped Heat007, pauk, Joyner on my list.

:pimp:

only if u were a somebody here i'd mebbe be more proud....

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 02:15 PM
bring the lynch mob fgts!! its a new day and i'm ready for round 2!!!!1

since i know every one of u are weak as shit 1v1, i'd rather u pm ure lynch mob crews, to make this more than a 2 round fight :cheers: call the high horse nerds in along with the circle jerks...

dunksby
12-07-2011, 02:20 PM
:pimp:

only if u were a somebody here i'd mebbe be more proud....
http://weedoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/internet-fame-better-then-idol-540x432.jpg

Scholar
12-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Godzuki must be ugly. He's ashamed to show himself. Ugly ass mfer.

Before this ****** asks for my pics, I'll just post a couple:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/ugondal/043.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/ugondal/SinceBrookesBirthUntil11-17-2010135.jpg

And my favorite shot:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/ugondal/Longesttripthusfar003.jpg

I provided front, full-body and one just for fun. You're ugly. I understand. Nobody will judge you here. A lot of people are ugly.
You take the cake, though.

Scholar
12-07-2011, 03:14 PM
BTW, Godzuki,

Where's your pic, bitch?

rufuspaul
12-07-2011, 03:18 PM
and stop BS'ing everybody with these straw mans....all i asked for was a full, regular pic, not just a head shot of rufus + loj.....its funny to me how they're so scared to deliver and yet so pro pic posting, funny and sad :lol

Where's your pic, woman?

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Godzuki must be ugly. He's ashamed to show himself. Ugly ass mfer.

Before this ****** asks for my pics, I'll just post a couple:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/ugondal/043.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/ugondal/118.jpg

And my favorite shot:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/ugondal/Longesttripthusfar003.jpg

I provided front, full-body and one just for fun. You're ugly. I understand. Nobody will judge you here. A lot of people are ugly.
You take the cake, though.

u look like a egyptian terrorist....and u definitely have to shave ure unibrow it looks like if not there being a bridge of stubbles between ure eyebrows, and u look dirty, mebbe its ure skin, or if ure mexican that would explain it....u look like u sweat foreign onion rings or just smell nasty when u sweat, its like when i'm at the courts and see people that look like u there they always stink some foreign odor....looks like u use a ton of hair gell too, like u copied PaulyD's look....and that beard has taliban potential where u could fit right in with them if u grew it out. last but not least looks like u got a concave chest, and max press like $1.25,....

rufuspaul
12-07-2011, 03:23 PM

Someone who disses another poster's looks without posting a pic of himself is a straight up pusssy.

Where's your pic, woman?

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 03:25 PM
BTW, Godzuki,

Where's your pic, bitch?

homeland security talk to u yet? u going oversea's to join a terrorist network when u come of age? these pics u posted are rather alarming....

u should take some showers while ure at it, and maybe lift some weights, or vice versa....i don't think taliban or al qaeda take frail weaklings into their ranks.

Scholar
12-07-2011, 03:30 PM
You can talk all the shit you want, Godzuki. We all know you're an ugly mfer.
I'm good looking. I don't give a **** about what you have to say to that. I don't even have to hit on girls; they hit on me.
You're a ****ing loser and you know it. You probably weigh over 300 lbs, live in your momma's basement, eating Dorito's while surfing ISH to talk about other posters' looks when you know your mom doesn't even have baby pics of you. That's how ugly you are.

We don't need a picture of you. You're probably saving everyone's eyesight by not posting.

/Thread.

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 03:51 PM
stfu fgt. i'm winning vs all these weak ass mf'ers, and the sad thing is they've already brought in a whole army against me. not to mention they started it, and its that general principle why they deserve godzuki callouts....

altho this scholar dude posting his pic acting like he's so good looking and couldn't be criticized really changed the dynamic of this thread its more fun bringing fgts like him with all that ego down to reality, just like nickyoung, than pursuing loj + rufus, since they're already pretty beat down with no crews that want them.

i don't try to be hated....if i did i'd be worse or wouldn't even contribute to otc with threads i find interesting....it just comes with me speaking my mind and not backing down, and if they want to start shit, i'll play their game and then some

and ure the most sensitive bitch here, fukk u....for no reason? sure dumbass, like i always say i never start stuff just finish them. its a matter of principle, not sensitivities.

IGOTGAME
12-07-2011, 03:56 PM
average looking dudes calling other dudes ugly. Shit is sad.

Shit got even worst when skinny middle eastern kid came on here posting douchey pics on motorcycles.

I don't even have to hit on girls; they hit on me.

where dey do that at? Because, I never seen chicks hit on below average dudes wit no swag.

lol yup, the fact I look real good and he decides out of the blue in his imagination that I'm a bald pizza faced unibrow who had surgery to help clear up my mole ridden face leads me to believe he is some ugly little scrawny nerd kid going prematurely bald pizza face projecting his insecurities about his ugliness all over me, every time he fails to post his pic after being asked only confirms this more for me

is this what it has come to? posting on message board about how you look "real good"?

Godzuki, just post a pic. It can't be that bad.

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 04:13 PM
You ain't winning anything. Even the slightest criticism from me gets you all riled up for no reason. You don't know how to be civilized at all.

You're like a 5-year-old who don't know how to conserve like a developed human being. Me, me, me...I love being the center of attention. That's how you're acting, like a little boy.

Grow the f--k up, dude!!!!

thats because ure a f'in retard trying to put it on me when these dikkheads started with me....lmao @ i have no reason to be shit'ing on them like they're completely innocent, just like ure bitch ass, but its on now since i felt sorry for u before since i knew u were a sensitive lil bitch and i thought i had mistakenly hit u, but now i take those apologiies and free godzuki shot back...u and powerglove have always been hatin on me for a while but doing it sneaky, at least now everythings out in the open...

just don't get mad when i shit on u. i don't bite people for no reason....everyone who i've shit on brought themselves into it, just like u. i don't have a problem with most people on otc, but if they want to come at me, or u want to, i'm more than willing to entertain :cheers:

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 04:18 PM

Shit got even worst when skinny middle eastern kid came on here posting douchey pics on motorcycles.

where dey do that at? Because, I never seen chicks hit on below average dudes wit no swag.

is this what it has come to? posting on message board about how you look "real good"?

exactly....that scholar clown tried to post his pics like he's the shit, and then his ego gets slammed down to reality....dirty terrorist mf'er.

its not bad but i'm not dumb like these mf'ers....at least until rufus/loj post their full pics at least.

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Talk to me when you reach puberty, little boy. Otherwise, STFU!!!

For the record, I don't hate anybody here. Not even you, but you've been an annoying little bitch the last couple of days.

who f'in cares what some lil twerp sidekicks got to say? :lol

Scholar
12-07-2011, 04:34 PM

Haters gon' hate.

You guys act like I'm getting butt-hurt over your stupid comments. They don't bother me one bit. I know I'm attractive, and if you don't agree, too bad. I'm sure I'm 100x better looking than you two queers.
I'm done posting in this thread. Godzuki bringing another epic fail our way. More fail material from Godzuki to add to the ISH archives.

BTW, godzuki, my "ego" didn't get crushed at all. I posted my pics to prove I'm not worried about what anyone has to say. You clearly have an ego and are afraid of how badly you'll get clowned on if you share pictures. Get a life. You're pathetic. I bet you don't even get *****.

I guarantee you wouldn't be saying that sh*t to my face anyway, but I digress. Anyone can talk sh*t behind a computer screen, loser.

:sleeping @ you two idiots.

P.S: Just because a person looks thin doesn't mean he won't whoop your sorry ass.
Again, I digress. This is just the 'net. You wouldn't talk that sh*t to my face, guaranteed. If you tried, I'd break your fat ass in half.

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 04:36 PM
who the fukk keeps deleting my posts in here? lebowsky? and why are u protecting that fgt scholar when he tried to come into this thread with all that ego? why are u even protecting anybody with ure mod powers? thats some weak shit :rolleyes:

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 04:43 PM

Haters gon' hate.

You guys act like I'm getting butt-hurt over your stupid comments. They don't bother me one bit. I know I'm attractive, and if you don't agree, too bad. I'm sure I'm 100x better looking than you two queers.
I'm done posting in this thread. Godzuki bringing another epic fail our way. More fail material from Godzuki to add to the ISH archives.

BTW, godzuki, my "ego" didn't get crushed at all. I posted my pics to prove I'm not worried about what anyone has to say. You clearly have an ego and are afraid of how badly you'll get clowned on if you share pictures. Get a life. You're pathetic. I bet you don't even get *****.

I guarantee you wouldn't be saying that sh*t to my face anyway, but I digress. Anyone can talk sh*t behind a computer screen, loser.

:sleeping @ you two idiots.

P.S: Just because a person looks thin doesn't mean he won't whoop your sorry ass.
Again, I digress. This is just the 'net. You wouldn't talk that sh*t to my face, guaranteed. If you tried, I'd break your fat ass in half.

lmao i thought u were done after ure first post, but ure done now i take it? how do we know this is ure last time being done? :roll:

it couldn't be because ure sensitive to the criticisms, right??? :roll: :roll:

and now ure talking shit like ure mad with this saying it to ure face garbage :oldlol: ...bro ure scrawny as shit, i'd beat the shit outa u. hell yea i'd say that shit to ure face, where the fukk do u think ure intimidating at all? for what reason? because u ride bikes?? a lot of u that ride sport bikes got these egos like the bike goes to ure heads, that bike doesn't fight for u, and all i'm seeing is a scrawny looking egyptian terrorist when i look at ure pic....so exactly what about u is supposed to intimidate me? and the only girls ure pulling are snooki's in berka's....

KingBeasley08
12-07-2011, 05:05 PM
lmao i thought u were done after ure first post, but ure done now i take it? how do we know this is ure last time being done? :roll:

it couldn't be because ure sensitive to the criticisms, right??? :roll: :roll:

and now ure talking shit like ure mad with this saying it to ure face garbage :oldlol: ...bro ure scrawny as shit, i'd beat the shit outa u. hell yea i'd say that shit to ure face, where the fukk do u think ure intimidating at all? for what reason? because u ride bikes?? a lot of u that ride sport bikes got these egos like the bike goes to ure heads, that bike doesn't fight for u, and all i'm seeing is a scrawny looking egyptian terrorist when i look at ure pic....so exactly what about u is supposed to intimidate me? and the only girls ure pulling are snooki's in berka's....
bru u actin like u pickin up chicks with ease and some strong ass w*ggah

where yo pic :confusedshrug:

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 05:07 PM
bru u actin like u pickin up chicks with ease and some strong ass w*ggah

where yo pic :confusedshrug:

where ure pic at bitch? :confusedshrug:

CeltsGarlic
12-07-2011, 05:10 PM
You guys take this shit way too seriously.

GreatGreg
12-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Why is it taking such a long time for him to get banned? :facepalm
I can't believe Jeff tolerates this shit. This is why mods should get banning power. This forum would be way less shittier.

rufuspaul
12-07-2011, 05:55 PM
where ure pic at bitch? :confusedshrug:

where ure pic at bitch? :confused shrugwhere ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch? :where ure pic at bitch?

Godzuki
12-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Why is it taking such a long time for him to get banned? :facepalm
I can't believe Jeff tolerates this shit. This is why mods should get banning power. This forum would be way less shittier.

probably because i contribute more in 1 day to otc than u have ure whole miserable juvie life u freckly fgt....

when u disappear every few months nobody notices or gives a fukk, and then u pop back in again outa nowhere with these demands....just like ure bitchass was demanding more mods 6 months ago, then disappear again back to that detention center u live in. why the fukk are u demanding shit or acting like u even got pull here when ure barely on ish?

just stfu u fat stomach stapled fukk, noc's about any shit ure pyromaniac bitch ass has to say :rolleyes:

GreatGreg
12-07-2011, 06:01 PM
My birdhouse burning thread > Your entire posting career. Fact.

rufuspaul
12-07-2011, 06:02 PM
My birdhouse burning thread > Your entire posting career. Fact.

:applause: Someone should bump that thread.