PDA

View Full Version : Paul trade to be done TONIGHT

crosso√er
12-10-2011, 02:44 AM
Paterson, Lee and a shit load of picks are added to the package that will be goin to New Orleans, the deal should be finalized and presented to the owners by day-light.

G-Funk
12-10-2011, 02:46 AM
I hope ur right!

RoseCity07
12-10-2011, 02:46 AM
Same deal but those guy and more picks from LA?

I'd say the league should just do that deal.

R.I.P.
12-10-2011, 02:47 AM
Cuban and the Russian dialing Gilbert to rally the troops. VETO. :lol

HB40TheNextStar
12-10-2011, 02:47 AM
Jesus, how much is Houston giving up? They aren't even getting the best player in the trade.

chazzy
12-10-2011, 02:48 AM
Jesus, how much is Houston giving up? They aren't even getting the best player in the trade.
They're freeing up space to also sign Nene

TheAesirsFinest
Not Patterson! Argh, how well he played was a great surprise last season :mad:

KOBEtherealKing
sources? or are you still making sh*t up.

G-Funk
I Hope Ur Right!

Reverend Hoops
12-10-2011, 02:49 AM
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4308/sternhahameme.png

R.I.P.

The Rockets are retards. You know what a prime Pau Gasol with a bunch of roleplayers was called, a Memphis first round sweep. That GM is a complete lunatic. :lol

DStebb716
You're allowed to say shit on ISH? What about shit piss **** **** ********** mother ****er?

Well now I know.

crosso√er
12-10-2011, 02:50 AM
sources? or are you still making sh*t up.

I am just making shit up.

Kornheiser
12-10-2011, 02:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cjh98.jpg

R.I.P.
12-10-2011, 02:51 AM
They're freeing up space to also sign Nene

How? Right now it sounds like they trade a bunch of rookie deals to New Orleans instead of Martin AND Scola.

That was always going to be the modified deal.

KOBEtherealKing

:roll: for basketball reasons right.

crosso√er
:roll: for basketball reasons right.
:cheers: :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
12-10-2011, 02:52 AM
What are the chances Howard goes to LA as well?

G-Funk
12-10-2011, 02:53 AM
from my understanding it will be pretty much a lock

AMISTILLILL
http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/11849/12134130.jpg

32Dayz
Lakers w/o Gasol will never win a Championship.

I'll send 10 bucks to anyone who asks if they do.

(If they get D12 also the deal is off)

Reverend Hoops
http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/11849/12134130.jpg

:roll:

PJR
12-10-2011, 02:54 AM
"Just deny it again...."

http://twitpic.com/show/iphone/1i8krz

bigwebb5000
Any word on if Okafor is in the deal? TIA

R.I.P.

It

NoGunzJustSkillz
Hell yeah man, nice avy, i started watching Breaking Bad on Monday and I am on Season 3, episode 11. :cheers:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-10-2011, 02:55 AM

way to back pedal....CP3 deal is part of the deal...the whole deal is to get D12 to the Lakers

crosso√er
12-10-2011, 02:55 AM

Direct quote 90%
Without Paul 50/50...

AMISTILLILL
12-10-2011, 02:56 AM
Direct quote 90%
Without Paul 50/50...

...direct quote? From who? Your "sources"?

G-Funk
12-10-2011, 02:56 AM

Once Lakers get CP3, Dwight will force his way here.

32Dayz
12-10-2011, 02:57 AM
way to back pedal....CP3 deal is part of the deal...the whole deal is to get D12 to the Lakers

Well if they get CP3 + D12 I can see them winning a couple.

But if they just get CP3 it aint happenin.

The Great Gasol is not easily replaced.

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Pau-Gasol2.jpg

LakerGirl72
well it's 11pm now.. i can hit the sack, get enough sleep just to wake up and hit f5 over and over.. go mitch, go!! :banana:

Richie2k6
"Just deny it again...."

http://twitpic.com/show/iphone/1i8krz

SpecialQue
12-10-2011, 02:58 AM
Hell yeah man, nice avy, i started watching Breaking Bad on Monday and I am on Season 3, episode 11. :cheers:

Season 4 is probably one of the best seasons of any TV show, ever.

Get some Depends, because you're gonna be shitting in your pants.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-10-2011, 03:01 AM
Well if they get CP3 + D12 I can see them winning a couple.

But if they just get CP3 it aint happenin.

The Great Gasol is not easily replaced.

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Pau-Gasol2.jpg

ofcourse gasol is great...but LAKERS wont do the CP3 trade unless they know for sure D12 is coming

32Dayz
12-10-2011, 03:01 AM
ofcourse gasol is great...but LAKERS wont do the CP3 trade unless they know for sure D12 is coming

Good Luck.

I cant say its not possible. :cheers:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-10-2011, 03:06 AM
Good Luck.

I cant say its not possible. :cheers:

Thanks Man...finally a logical guy to talk with...geez no hidden agenda :cheers:

NBA2k-Monster23
12-10-2011, 03:06 AM
I would shit a load for this trade.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=76xzost

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-10-2011, 03:10 AM

lol...nice now flip him with Bynum to Magic for D12

DStebb716
12-10-2011, 03:13 AM

Not even remotely possible. Martin is going to New Orleans. Why would the Hornets and Rockets just be like "**** it, we'll give the two best players in the deal to the Lakers."

Batz

Is the TM even adjusted to the new CBA rules?

KOBEtherealKing
lol...nice now flip him with Bynum to Magic for D12
Can a team trade a traded player right after?

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-10-2011, 03:14 AM
Can a team trade a traded player right after?
i think, just as long as they dont repackage him

YAWN
12-10-2011, 03:21 AM
is houston adding more picks or are the lakers throwing in picks?

Seems like Houston is giving away too much just to get Gasol..

crosso√er
12-10-2011, 03:24 AM

They're trying to shed salary too, and acquire Nene in the process.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-10-2011, 03:24 AM

No they are giving so much for a back to back nba champion who was a no 2 option

Haymaker
12-10-2011, 03:29 AM
They're trying to shed salary too, and acquire Nene in the process.

Scola > Nene

SpecialQue
12-10-2011, 03:31 AM
No they are giving so much for a back to back nba champion who was a no 2 option

Funny how people who hate the Lakers will say that Pau carried Kobe to his last two championships, but now all of a sudden he's a mediocre, unworthy trading piece.

HurricaneKid
12-10-2011, 03:41 AM
Funny how people who hate the Lakers will say that Pau carried Kobe to his last two championships, but now all of a sudden he's a mediocre, unworthy trading piece.

NO ONE says that. They say he was just as much of a part of it, which is somewhat close to true.

But adding a young elite PG makes the Lakers a younger, more athletic team that is going to be competing for titles for years to come.

As long as D12 doesn't end up in LA too I don't think anyone cares about this.

BTW, this is what people are upset about. LA turned Kwame into Pau Gasol. They got Pau Gasol's peak years and 2 titles. As he started down the other side of the hill they traded him for a top 2 PG in the league entering his peak years. Most teams look to invest in windows. For the Lakers, the window is always open.

DirtySanchez
12-10-2011, 03:44 AM
NO ONE says that. They say he was just as much of a part of it, which is somewhat close to true.

But adding a young elite PG makes the Lakers a younger, more athletic team that is going to be competing for titles for years to come.

BTW, this is what people are upset about. LA turned Kwame into Pau Gasol. They got Pau Gasol's peak years and 2 titles. As he started down the other side of the hill they traded him for a top 2 PG in the league entering his peak years. Most teams look to invest in windows. For the Lakers, the window is always open.

Ummmm nope they said just that. Before that they said nobody in the NBA would want to play with Kobe n he would never lead any type of team out of the first round of the playoffs. Been on these hoards for ten years plus....I know.

chazzy
12-10-2011, 03:50 AM
What if the Rockets use their capspace to create a Gasol frontcourt..

KBryant24
12-10-2011, 04:03 AM
What if the Rockets use their capspace to create a Gasol frontcourt..
and then trade for ricky rubio...
omg omg omg

spiegel
12-10-2011, 04:13 AM
So what are we (rockets) giving up and getting in return?

spiegel
12-10-2011, 04:15 AM
Is Martin included? or we are replacing him with Lee?

Lowry
Martin
Morris
Gasol
Nene

Yeah baby!

HurricaneKid
12-10-2011, 04:18 AM
Ummmm nope they said just that. Before that they said nobody in the NBA would want to play with Kobe n he would never lead any type of team out of the first round of the playoffs. Been on these hoards for ten years plus....I know.

Then they are just trolling fools and should be put on ignore.

HurricaneKid
12-10-2011, 04:18 AM
I was counting on you Xover. I'll see how things worked out when I get up.

Sarcastic
12-10-2011, 05:23 AM

Real NBA fans know that Kobe won those 2 rings. We know that Pau was the sidekick.

raptorfan_dr07
12-10-2011, 06:34 AM

Pretty much. It isn't just that for me though, it's the fact that the NBA has become a circus where star players can act like spoiled little brats and hold their franchises hostage by demanding trades to only a handful of cities, severely limiting what their teams can get back in a possible trade. All this while STILL under contract with their original teams. By all accounts, the Clippers and Warriors were offering some pretty damn good deals for the Hornets, but Chris Paul's punk @$$ throws a b*tch fit and says he won't sign an extension, so those teams pull their offers. Same thing with Dwight. Apparently he too has only 3 teams on his "wish list". Doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess who those teams could be.

This NEEDS to be stopped and I for one applauded Stern for stepping in and intervening last night. To all Cavs fans on here, my sincerest apologizes for everything I've said following The Decision. I know I've said some disparaging things about Dan Gilbert and Cavs fans following the backlash over The Decision, but I gained a ton of respect for Dan Gilbert last night. He basically put my feelings into words with his email. I also now understand what the owners were trying to with the lockout. I feel guilty and ashamed for backing the players. I got suckered in to all the anti billionaire, anti owner/boss rhetoric while being blind to the fact that the players are really no better, maybe even worse. I'm thinking the owners should have relented on the BRI% and pushed harder for system issues. A hard cap is definitely what we need.

Gone are the days when a superstar carved out their own legacy. When loyalty and honor actually meant something. Nowadays, players just want to go play with their friends in the same 3-5 cities only while screwing over their former teams. The inmates are running the asylum and it needs to be put to a halt. I've been one of the biggest critics of David Stern, but finally, someone stood up to these spoiled babies. It's been a long time coming. Stern's decision(and it was well within his right to do so, not only as acting owner of the Hornets, but as commissioner of the NBA) hopefully set a precedent that no longer will teams like the Lakers be able to try and pillage superstars from small market teams and get away with it. I'm sure I'm not just speaking for myself when I say that I would no longer want to watch an NBA where only 3-4 teams have a chance to win a championship for the next decade. Like Gilbert said, might as well rename the rest of the teams the "Washington Generals" :rolleyes:

It makes me respect a guy like Derrick Rose so much more when he comes out and basically says f*ck "super teams", I want the teammates I have. To me, Derrick Rose and Kevin Durant represent everything that's right with basketball and what the NBA should be like. Hopefully they can help restore integrity and honor to the league. Would be great to see OKC/Chicago in the Finals this year.

Doranku
12-10-2011, 07:13 AM
Pretty much. It isn't just that for me though, it's the fact that the NBA has become a circus where star players can act like spoiled little brats and hold their franchises hostage by demanding trades to only a handful of cities, severely limiting what their teams can get back in a possible trade. All this while STILL under contract with their original teams. By all accounts, the Clippers and Warriors were offering some pretty damn good deals for the Hornets, but Chris Paul's punk @$$ throws a b*tch fit and says he won't sign an extension, so those teams pull their offers. Same thing with Dwight. Apparently he too has only 3 teams on his "wish list". Doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess who those teams could be.

This NEEDS to be stopped and I for one applauded Stern for stepping in and intervening last night. To all Cavs fans on here, my sincerest apologizes for everything I've said following The Decision. I know I've said some disparaging things about Dan Gilbert and Cavs fans following the backlash over The Decision, but I gained a ton of respect for Dan Gilbert last night. He basically put my feelings into words with his email. I also now understand what the owners were trying to with the lockout. I feel guilty and ashamed for backing the players. I got suckered in to all the anti billionaire, anti owner/boss rhetoric while being blind to the fact that the players are really no better, maybe even worse. I'm thinking the owners should have relented on the BRI% and pushed harder for system issues. A hard cap is definitely what we need.

Gone are the days when a superstar carved out their own legacy. When loyalty and honor actually meant something. Nowadays, players just want to go play with their friends in the same 3-5 cities only while screwing over their former teams. The inmates are running the asylum and it needs to be put to a halt. I've been one of the biggest critics of David Stern, but finally, someone stood up to these spoiled babies. It's been a long time coming. Stern's decision(and it was well within his right to do so, not only as acting owner of the Hornets, but as commissioner of the NBA) hopefully set a precedent that no longer will teams like the Lakers be able to try and pillage superstars from small market teams and get away with it. I'm sure I'm not just speaking for myself when I say that I would no longer want to watch an NBA where only 3-4 teams have a chance to win a championship for the next decade. Like Gilbert said, might as well rename the rest of the teams the "Washington Generals" :rolleyes:

It makes me respect a guy like Derrick Rose so much more when he comes out and basically says f*ck "super teams", I want the teammates I have. To me, Derrick Rose and Kevin Durant represent everything that's right with basketball and what the NBA should be like. Hopefully they can help restore integrity and honor to the league. Would be great to see OKC/Chicago in the Finals this year.

Shut the f*ck up. :roll:

The only reason why Dan Gilbert gained your respect is because he went against your evil nemesis, the Lakers.

lol @ pillaging. Yeah, an all-star PF and a 6th man of the year PF for a top PG in the league is straight pillaging, man. What a rip off!

You're a joke, go make more posts about how you're going to stop watching the NBA because LA won game 1 of the Finals you tool.

Vienceslav
12-10-2011, 07:35 AM
If this goes through and they by some miracle also land Dwight then you have Mike Brown in charge of 3 superstars.
There is a pretty good reality show there.

OldSchoolBBall
12-10-2011, 09:59 AM
lol @ pillaging. Yeah, an all-star PF and a 6th man of the year PF for a top PG in the league is straight pillaging, man. What a rip off!

By itself it's not that bad - Gasol/Odom for a top 5 player in the league (not just "a top PG", which is a HUGE understatement) is a fair deal. No one - certainly not I - would take issue with it. It's the fact that they were then (and still might) get Dwight for Bynum, which is a JOKE of a trade, and would result in the most potent superteam in the league by far - well beyond Miami and even Boston at its peak several years back because the players are younger, there's an inside/outside balance, and Paul's PG skills are the icing on the cake. Sorry, but 3 top 6-7 players in the league on one team is a JOKE. When healthy, one can make the case that they are 3 of the top 5 players in the league, all legit superstar MVP caliber players. That's obscene and anti-competitive.

2010splash
12-10-2011, 10:00 AM
LOL at people thinking Howard's not going to end up in LA. You think the Lakers would gut their title winning frontcourt depth just for the hell of it? They've known that Paul/Howard was a package deal all along. They have the next dream team, the greatest trio in NBA history. Chris Paul/Kobe Bryant/Dwight Howard. I can't believe it went down. Out of all the teams, LAL had less cap space/draft picks/young talent than big/flashy market teams like NJN and LAC, and yet they come out on top once again. Congrats to the Lakers. The true epitome of a championship organization.

IGOTGAME
12-10-2011, 10:07 AM
By itself it's not that bad - Gasol/Odom for a top 5 player in the league (not just "a top PG", which is a HUGE understatement) is a fair deal. No one - certainly not I - would take issue with it. It's the fact that they were then (and still might) get Dwight for Bynum, which is a JOKE of a trade, and would result in the most potent superteam in the league by far - well beyond Miami and even Boston at its peak several years back because the players are younger, there's an inside/outside balance, and Paul's PG skills are the icing on the cake. Sorry, but 3 top 6-7 players in the league on one team is a JOKE. When healthy, one can make the case that they are 3 of the top 5 players in the league, all legit superstar MVP caliber players. That's obscene and anti-competitive.

Crazy Right. Lakers bout to start pounding teams by 30 every night. 3 guys that can and will force their impact on the game every single night.

RazorBaLade
12-10-2011, 10:09 AM

Its completely arguable that its not that bad of a deal. Name the last 10 trades for a superstar; it won't be the worst. maybe not even bottom 4.

the thing ppl are freaking out about is just kobe / pau / howard.. they would get them completely fairly, the trades are fine, its just.. wow. thats gotta be one of the best teams ever about to form between our eyes. ppl are going to be mad.

but its about as legit as you can create a super team; trades that both teams agree to. it happens fairly.. but ya its obscene if went thru

Fatal9
12-10-2011, 10:13 AM

This.

RazorBaLade
12-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Who can name the last 10 trades for superstars?

I have Shaq for Kwame and Odom
Pau for Kwame + picks
Melo for gallo and scrubs
Deron williams for devin harris + picks

Only ones I can think of atm.

I think Pau and Odom for CP3 is BY far a better trade for the team that loses the superstar compared to those, and Bynum + ??? For Dwight , statistically and potentially, has to be better than some of those as well.

These trades are so fair it gives me a boner

Eric Cartman
12-10-2011, 10:23 AM
I feel that Stern is tryig to make up for that Gasol trade a few years ago.

Funny thing is that the original deal proposed this year is pretty fair & all the teams seem to come out pretty good.

Remember the Hornets only have 6 players under contract so it's a good idea to get a few starters, which they got 3 in the deal (Scola, Martin, Odom).

brantonli
12-10-2011, 10:27 AM
From a salary cap pov, there's no way Rockets are trading Patterson and Lee instead of Martin and Scola, because it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE in terms of salary cap, and goes completely against the point of the trade for the Rockets (to free salary for Nene, but this would add salary).

HylianNightmare
12-10-2011, 10:29 AM
i still don't get why houston does this

Fatal9
12-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Who can name the last 10 trades for superstars?

I have Shaq for Kwame and Odom
Pau for Kwame + picks
Melo for gallo and scrubs

Only ones I can think of atm.

I think Pau and Odom for CP3 is BY far a better trade for the team that loses the superstar compared to those, and Bynum + ??? For Dwight , statistically and potentially, has to be better than some of those as well.

These trades are so fair it gives me a boner
Bynum for Howard is a joke of a trade. Dude has missed 57, 32, 17, 28 games in the last four seasons with knee injury after knee injury. Find me a center who has been as injured as often as Bynum has been in his early years who turned out to have a long healthy career.

HeddaGambler
12-10-2011, 10:32 AM

DWill for Favors, Harris + a pick that landed us Enes Kanter. Fair trade that gives us the possibility to instantly rebuild. I`d take this over Bynum + late picks any day.

OldSchoolBBall
12-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Seriously, can you imagine, say, Jordan/Hakeem/Magic in the early 90's, or Jordan/Shaq/Penny in the late 90's, or Magic/Hakeem/Bird from '86-'88? That's essentially what this team would be, except that they would be playing in a weaker league that is less equipped to present a challenge to them.

(these aren't exact analogies because Kobe isn't as good as MJ, Dwight not as good as Hakeem, and Paul not as good as Magic, but Paul is the best PG since Magic imo, and Dwight is by FAR the best big man in the league right now; Kobe should still be a top 5-7 player in the league this season; still. the point stands).

soadrules
12-10-2011, 11:21 AM
If the Nets are signing Nene why does Houston do this?

KenneBell
12-10-2011, 11:32 AM
I was thinking, what if Dallas trades for Dwight and then brings in Deron creating a triple D-town combo of Dirk/Deron/Dwight? That's just as good as the Lakers combo IMO.

Would people complain about that?

All Net
12-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Hope it gets done today

StacksOnDeck
12-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Any news?

ZeN
12-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Any news?
Its too early for any news that's definitive

All Net
12-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Keep us updated today crossover

EMERE
12-10-2011, 12:23 PM
A lot of folks are going to be mad if this goes through, remember the Lakers aren't stupid enough to send their most important front-court pieces just to get CP, they are going to acquire Dwight, what a dream team, unbeatable even for the likes of Lebron/Wade/Bosh.:applause:

Mamba
12-10-2011, 12:27 PM
A lot of folks are going to be mad if this goes through, remember the Lakers aren't stupid enough to send their most important front-court pieces just to get CP, they are going to acquire Dwight, what a dream team, unbeatable even for the likes of Lebron/Wade/Bosh.:applause:
pffftt

kobe will be the death of this team, and won't settle for being a spot up shooter for paul and dwight.

All Net
12-10-2011, 12:29 PM
pffftt

kobe will be the death of this team, and won't settle for being a spot up shooter for paul and dwight.
:oldlol: I've heard it all now.

Lakerlove420
12-10-2011, 12:49 PM
:oldlol: I've heard it all now.

Morning fellas..
What up All Net....what's the latest news bro?
:basketball :basketball :basketball :basketball :basketball :basketball

SmackOrH.A.K
12-10-2011, 12:51 PM
wtf is wrong with the rockets. why are they trying to clear cap space to sign a mediocre player like nene?????

D-Rose
12-10-2011, 12:54 PM
wtf is wrong with the rockets. why are they trying to clear cap space to sign a mediocre player like nene?????
Big men are vastly overrated.

Hope this goes down today. Some great free agency and trade drama already lol

The_Yearning
12-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Kobe is going to be taking the next step in his career after this trade.

To further cement his legacy with no doubts, and to teach these natural born punk ass losers how to win.

All Net
12-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Morning fellas..
What up All Net....what's the latest news bro?
:basketball :basketball :basketball :basketball :basketball :basketball
No news yet but think there is a good chance a deal can be agreed to today.

OldSchoolBBall
12-10-2011, 01:11 PM
I was thinking, what if Dallas trades for Dwight and then brings in Deron creating a triple D-town combo of Dirk/Deron/Dwight? That's just as good as the Lakers combo IMO.

Would people complain about that?

Deron isn't as good as Paul and Dirk isn't as good as Kobe (godlike postseason last year notwithstanding). But yeah that would be outrageous too.

millwad
12-10-2011, 01:51 PM
I hope that the Rockets won't give up both Martin and Scola... Gasol ain't worth it...

If Kwame Brown can give you prime Pau Gasol, then Scola plus other assets should give the Rockets Gasol!:cheers:

millwad
12-10-2011, 01:54 PM

This.

I am not happy with how this is going.
Nene and Gasol ain't gonna give the Rockets more wins than Martin and Scola..

Getting rid of Martin is pure stupidity, the Rockets have no first option on offense if that's gonna happen.

Nick Young
12-10-2011, 01:57 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvwudvL0mY1qm8yrko1_500.jpg

LeFraud James
12-10-2011, 02:13 PM
I had a dream of Dwight and Paul wearing Purple and Gold on Monday Morning.

I woke up to a hot mess and had to change my boxers/bed sheets. :(

DuMa
12-10-2011, 02:28 PM
it sure looks DONE

oh the horror
12-10-2011, 02:49 PM
it sure looks DONE

Well, if im not mistaken, he did say the deal itself would be presented by this morning....which it has.

What remains to be seen, is if its done by tonight.

Unless im mixing up the info he presented to us?

The Choken One
12-10-2011, 02:49 PM
it sure looks DONE
hate on brah.

appears to be the only thing you can do.

crosso√er
12-10-2011, 02:53 PM
it sure looks DONE

You losers sure try hard, eh?
I said the deal should be finalized and presented to the league by day-light.
Oh now, it was....no?

All Net
12-10-2011, 03:04 PM
You losers sure try hard, eh?
I said the deal should be finalized and presented to the league by day-light.
Oh now, it was....no?

:cheers: you on twitter? you need to be.

MiseryCityTexas
12-10-2011, 03:21 PM
I hope ur right!

hope he's wrong. patterson and lee is too much for just gasol alone. patterson is a potential beast.

(e)
12-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Crossover has been pretty dead on so far. Props for sharing the info

G-Funk
12-10-2011, 03:31 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvwudvL0mY1qm8yrko1_500.jpg

This shyt needs to get photoshopped. If the deal goes through

G-Funk
12-10-2011, 03:33 PM
crosso√er tell us something? I hear Odom is not included, does that mean Bynum is?

DuMa
12-11-2011, 01:25 AM
yeah its done :oldlol:

crosso√er
12-11-2011, 01:26 AM
yeah its done :oldlol:

LA backed out you idiot.

hotsizzle
12-11-2011, 01:27 AM
Get off his nuts people. The league stalled everything. Lakers had to take different action. CP trade would have been done long ago if it wasnt for the league.

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-11-2011, 01:29 AM
Get off his nuts people. The league stalled everything. Lakers had to take different action. CP trade would have been done long ago if it wasnt for the league.

Right. Stern succeeded in his plan. That's really f*cked up though how he personally stepped in to ruin the Lakers trade opportunities. If he hadn't intervened for "basketball reasons", CP3 and Howard probably would have both been Lakers right now. :oldlol:

Wonder Bread Kid
12-11-2011, 01:29 AM
LA backed out you idiot.

So why weren't you in here giving us this info ten minutes before the news broke?

You're the John Edwards of ISH.

PJR
12-11-2011, 01:30 AM
So why weren't you in here giving us this info ten minutes before the news broke?

You're the John Edwards of ISH.