PDA

View Full Version : So what do the Lakers do now that Dwight is going to New Jersey?

28renyoy
12-10-2011, 07:13 PM
CP3
Kobe(declining and some skills will be diminished playing with another ball dominant guard)
Artest
Caracter
Bynum(injury plagued)

That team is not even a contender

IGOTGAME
12-10-2011, 07:14 PM
call trade off if possible. Pray Stern nixes it.

Reverend Hoops
12-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Dwight would be a fool to miss out on CP3 and Kobe for Deron.

G-Funk
12-10-2011, 07:15 PM
STill a shot he ends up with the Lakers

crosso√er
12-10-2011, 07:16 PM
:oldlol: Howard is going to NJ now?
Ah, other sources are saying Howard's first choice is LA.

Who to believe, eh?

DStebb716
12-10-2011, 07:17 PM
STill a shot he ends up with the Lakers

Oh absolutely. But I think he's intrigued by building his own legacy.

Haymaker

What is he still has some PRIDE? I'm glad he's not an a$$ kisser like Lebron and the likes.

All Net
Paul also said to trade him to NY.

Nick Young
Dwight isn't going to New Jersey, its just a ploy to put pressure on the lakers, Dwights going to LA buddy, sorry to break your heart:bowdown:

The Choken One
12-10-2011, 07:18 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

Especially now that Paul to the Lakers is a lock due to the bad image it gave Stern and the re-negotiating of the trade.

In Howard's mind...he really wants LA the most.

28renyoy
12-10-2011, 07:18 PM

CP3 & Kobe are going to be a little like Wade/LeBron that they will diminish each others impact. Kobe is on the way out and Paul has serious injury concerns. The Nets are also going to have 10-12 million in cap space after this trade goes through, which could land them another big piece

Nick Young
12-10-2011, 07:19 PM
CP3 & Kobe are going to be a little like Wade/LeBron that they will diminish each others impact. Kobe is on the way out and Kobe has serious injury concerns. The Nets are also going to have 10-12 million in cap space after this trade goes through, which could land them another big piece
The trade isn't going through sport:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Droid101
12-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Bookmarked for after the trades go down.

talkingconch
I just think it's funny how Nets fans continue to count their chickens before they've hatched. They did it last year with Melo when the DEN-NJN-DET and DEN-NJN-CHA-UTA trades were an "obvious is obvious" smokescreen on the part of Anthony's representation to get the Knicks to ante up. Until things are confirmed like a Don King perm, the Lakers are the front-runners to get Dwight.

--

Nets fan 93
It's not just one source and so far not broussard!!

tazb
I'll believe it when I see it.

Especially now that Paul to the Lakers is a lock due to the bad image it gave Stern and the re-negotiating of the trade.

In Howard's mind...he really wants LA the most.

http://images.buddytv.com/articles/InTheYear2000.jpg

All Net
It's not just one source and so far not broussard!!

actually it is...

MMM
12-10-2011, 07:21 PM
if this is true then the lakers should pull out of the paul sweepstakes

28renyoy
Lakers currently showing why they're the worst fans in all of sports. Most of them are all bandwagon fans and they're beyond delusional, thinking that nothing can go against their favor. Howard wants NJ, sorry kids. The Lakers have nothing to offer other than Bynum, there isn't more they can offer. What are they going to up the offer with? Luke Walton?

Swaggin916
Oh absolutely. But I think he's intrigued by building his own legacy.

Yea right he does not give the slightest shit about what shaq said. In fact he probably just wants to rub in shaqs face when he has the same amont of rings and is just as famous because hes a big personality in la and then be like what now fat man???

DStebb716
12-10-2011, 07:22 PM
I have NO problem with Laker fans or the Lakers, but you've all been ridiculous today. Insulting everybody and just saying that Dwight was guaranteed to go to the Lakers, now a report comes out that opposed it and you're just being like "RUMORS" "This person did this too and that didn't work." Quit being hypocrites.

Nick Young
12-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Lakers currently showing why they're the worst fans in all of sports. Most of them are all bandwagon fans and they're beyond delusional, thinking that nothing can go against their favor.
you're still in

step 1:
DENIAL

its a smoke screen buddy, an obvious one, Melos agent did the same with the nets just a few months ago:roll: :roll: :roll:

DStebb716
12-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Yea right he does not give the slightest shit about what shaq said. In fact he probably just wants to rub in shaqs face when he has the same amont of rings and is just as famous because hes a big personality in la and then be like what now fat man???

How do you know?

Nets fan 93
12-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Bookmarked for after the trades go down.
Too bad you will never bump it. And to the Denver nets bs. Melo never said he wanted to go to nj. If this is correct. It's legit

DStebb716
Nothing guaranteed yet.

28renyoy
you're still in

step 1:
DENIAL

its a smoke screen buddy, an obvious one, Melos agent did the same with the nets just a few months ago:roll: :roll: :roll:

Why would his agent do this? What else can the Lakers offer? Bynum is the ONLY asset they have

Nick Young
Too bad you will never bump it. And to the Denver nets bs. Melo never said he wanted to go to nj. If this is correct. It's legit
lol dont get your hopes up too much, its just going to hurt you more:roll:

KOBEtherealKing
12-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Lakers currently showing why they're the worst fans in all of sports. Most of them are all bandwagon fans and they're beyond delusional, thinking that nothing can go against their favor. Howard wants NJ, sorry kids. The Lakers have nothing to offer other than Bynum, there isn't more they can offer. What are they going to up the offer with? Luke Walton?
How is lopez and picks for dwight and hedo a good trade? That's all nj has to offer.

Haymaker
you're still in

step 1:
DENIAL

No need for Howard to do the same.

Hedo15
CP3 & Kobe are going to be a little like Wade/LeBron that they will diminish each others impact. Kobe is on the way out and Paul has serious injury concerns. The Nets are also going to have 10-12 million in cap space after this trade goes through, which could land them another big piece

I'm guessing the Magic will want them to take on Hedo as well. There goes your cap space

JohnnyWall
12-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Why would his agent do this? What else can the Lakers offer? Bynum is the ONLY asset they have

Bynum + Trade Exception to take Dwight and Hedo

Nick Young
12-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Propose new CP3 LAL trade to Stern
Dwight's agent says he wants to be traded to the Nets
Stern comfortable about the CP3 trade, approves it
Dwight changes his mind and wants to be traded to the Lakers
Bynum + trade exception for Dwight Howard
Mitch Kupchak = God Tier Genius Status

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Nets fan 93
12-10-2011, 07:29 PM
lol dont get your hopes up too much, its just going to hurt you more:roll:
Nah man. You need to calm it down.. Sorry.

Fiasco
12-10-2011, 07:31 PM
I hope Howard ends up in NJ, because that means it's more than likely LA pulls out of the CP3 sweepstakes, and tada! LAC is back in it.

DevilsAssassin
12-10-2011, 07:32 PM
I hope Howard ends up in NJ, because that means it's more than likely LA pulls out of the CP3 sweepstakes, and tada! LAC is back in it.

why would the Lakers do that?

themurph

Nah..

IF this is true, it's the smarter move....Again, that's if Howard is headed to NJ (this whole thing has been wild...u never know...), it makes more sense....

Why?

1. Howard gets to be his own man and not follow in the shadow of Shaq...

2. He teams up with a top 3 PG--D. Williams-- who is NOT injury prone (Even though he's the best pure PG in the league, C. Paul's knee will always be a concern...)...Not to mention Bynum has yet to play a complete season because of his own injury issues...

3. Both Howard and D. Wills get to be a part of history: An NBA team in Brooklyn New York, with a spanking new arena...

4. The great Kobe Bryant, who will go down as an icon, will not get any younger (dude has about two more years, if that)...

5. And more importantly!!!! The Nets will be $12 million under the cap even after re-signing Williams and trading for Howard....Meaning more moves to come....

You do the math....

D12"Magic"
[QUOTE]Blockquoted paragraphsam_amick Sam Amick
League source confirms @wojyahoonba intel that Dwight Howard

Yao Ming's Foot
12-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Lakers would trade for Howard even if he would prefer the Nets.

The only question is if the Magic prefer what the Nets can offer in exchange compared to the Lakers.

DirtySanchez
12-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Jumping the shark nets fans.....wait till all is said and done. Won't say I told u so.

Fiasco
12-10-2011, 07:36 PM
why would the Lakers do that?

Assuming Okafor doesn't come back, they'd be left with zero front court. Why would the Lakers tear their B2B championship frontcourt apart for a guy whose knees are questionable?

MMM
12-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Lakers would trade for Howard even if he would prefer the Nets.

The only question is if the Magic prefer what the Nets can offer in exchange compared to the Lakers.

Lopez, pics, maybe filler

or

Bynum, filler????

Sarcastic
12-10-2011, 07:39 PM

So when Lebron goes to team up with other good players, he gets called a coward, but if Dwight DOESN'T do it then he is a fool?

Double standard much?

Yao Ming's Foot
12-10-2011, 07:40 PM

or

Bynum, filler????

pretty much unless the nets find a way to get another young stud player by taking on an absurd contract which would be more unlikely than ever given the amnesty rule

coin24
12-10-2011, 07:40 PM
So when Lebron goes to team up with other good players, he gets called a coward, but if Dwight DOESN'T do it then he is a fool?

Double standard much?

This x1000000000:applause:

Hedo15
12-10-2011, 07:41 PM

or

Bynum, filler????

I dont think either is enough. Might need a 3rd team involved here

Sarcastic
12-10-2011, 07:41 PM

Brooklyn

outbreak
12-10-2011, 07:43 PM
at no point has howard asked or stated he would like to goto la, deron is about on par with cp3 and he gets to be the face of a new team, make his own legacy and not appear the villian which strikes me as important to the kinda guy he is

themurph
12-10-2011, 07:43 PM
I dont think either is enough. Might need a 3rd team involved here

No...the Nets deal would def be enough...Because they can actually take on Turkolu's contract...

macpierce
12-10-2011, 07:44 PM
does dwight howard trust nets management to surround him with talent? cuz if he does then he is gambling

thats all i have to say, you can trust mitch kupchak as he's proven the past 10 years

youre going to put your faith in a russian billionaire who doesnt know jackshit about nba management decisions.

themurph
12-10-2011, 07:46 PM
does dwight howard trust nets management to surround him with talent? cuz if he does then he is gambling

thats all i have to say, you can trust mitch kupchak as he's proven the past 10 years

A filthy rich Russian who doesn't care if he goes over the luxury tax?

I don't think that's a concern, considering the Nets will be $12 million under the cap even after the proposed deal for Howard/Turk...

RRR3
12-10-2011, 07:50 PM
And Lakers fans wonder why people hate them so much. Stop acting so goddamn entitled, you don't "deserve" CP3 or D12.

Nets fan 93
12-10-2011, 07:50 PM

youre going to put your faith in a russian billionaire who doesnt know jackshit about nba management decisions.
The same management that got deron? The same that can potentially got Dwight?

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 07:51 PM
And Lakers fans wonder why people hate them so much. Stop acting so goddamn entitled, you don't "deserve" CP3 or D12.
Who cares? They are getting him and Lebron is never going to win a title when that happens

http://imageflea.com/pics/1109/qjybyefo.gif

RRR3
12-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Who cares? They are getting him and Lebron is never going to win a title when that happens

Done pretending to be objective, eh? Was wondering how long it would be before you started trolling again. Hey everyone...

ThaSwagg3r/RocketsGreatness is back and his Screen Name is DaPerceive! Clown this Fool!

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Done pretending to be objective, eh? Was wondering how long it would be before you started trolling again. Hey everyone...

ThaSwagg3r/RocketsGreatness is back and his Screen Name is DaPerceive! Clown this Fool!
Yeah, this fool mad as fukkk. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebron is never going to win any rings, u mad? u sad? u feel bad man?

PyrrhusX
12-10-2011, 07:57 PM

And Kobe is locked to win a title with an entirely new roster? (Assuming you get the 2 people you want.):facepalm

RRR3
12-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah, this fool mad as fukkk. :roll: :roll: :roll:
LOL no, you haven't made me mad in a very long time, swaggie. I know your games now, so I just regard you as an amusement really.

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Lebron fans prepare to make an excuse explaining why Lebron never won a ring in his career.

I know pauk is ready that is why he isn't posting here anymore. :oldlol:

RRR3
12-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Lebron fans prepare to make an excuse explaining why Lebron never won a ring in his career.

I know pauk is ready that is why he isn't posting here anymore. :oldlol:
Why don't you make some threads about why LeBron sucks. That way we'll all know who you are. :lol

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 08:03 PM
And Kobe is locked to win a title with an entirely new roster? (Assuming you get the 2 people you want.):facepalm
Yeah, CP3-Kobe-Dwight will be great fits, not that stupid pathetic choking trio of Wade-Lebron-Bosh. Its too bad Wade has to play with those choking losers. .

PyrrhusX
12-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Yeah, CP3-Kobe-Dwight will be great fits, not that stupid pathetic choking trio of Wade-Lebron-Bosh. Its too bad Wade has to play with those choking losers. .

If the belief that lakers would be a lock to win the finals makes you sleep at night, then keep on thinking that way.

:violin:

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 08:07 PM
If the belief that lakers would be a lock to win the finals makes you sleep at night, then keep on thinking that way.

:violin:
Who is competing with them? :oldlol:

The Heat? ROFL
Thunder? LOL
Mavericks? LOL
Knicks? ROFL

RRR3
12-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Who is competing with them? :oldlol:

The Heat? ROFL
Thunder? LOL
Mavericks? LOL
Knicks? ROFL
The Lakers have no answer for Wade or LBJ. Just saying.

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 08:12 PM
The Lakers have no answer for Wade or LBJ. Just saying.
:oldlol: Keep telling that to yourself. If the Heat can even get to the Finals they'll lose again.

Lebron in the finals? LOL.

RRR3
12-10-2011, 08:13 PM
:oldlol: Keep telling that to yourself. If the Heat can even get to the Finals they'll lose again.

Lebron in the finals? LOL.
Kobe guarding Wade? LOL. The corpse of Metta World Peace guarding LeBron? LOL.

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 08:14 PM
They are going to meet in the finals right?

Lakers don't need to guard Lebron, he'll just choke and burn like he does in every Finals. :oldlol:

RRR3
12-10-2011, 08:15 PM
They are going to meet in the finals right?

Lakers don't need to guard Lebron, he'll just choke and burn like he does in every Finals. :oldlol:
:sleeping You need new material.

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Yeah thats what I ****ing thought, Lebron is never going to win any titles

RRR3
12-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Yeah thats what I ****ing thought, Lebron is never going to win any titles

I'm sure you try to convince yourself of that every night before bed. Ever thought about seeing a shrink?

ashlar
12-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Don't trolls ever get bored of posting the same gifs over and over.

Nick Young
12-10-2011, 08:19 PM
dawg, even Jason Kidd and JJ Barea were shutting Lebron down in the finals:roll: :roll: :roll:

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 08:20 PM
lol at the Lakers having any competition what so ever.

The Heat? LOL, Dwight and CP3 exploiting their biggest weakneses. Who is going to take out the Lakers? Lebron "I crumble under pressure" James? Chris "Rupaul" Bosh? I guess Dwyane Wade but last time he tried to single handily carry a team was in the 2011 NBA finals and they lost.

The Knicks? ROFL, yeah they'll shut down the Lakers. :roll:

Thunder? ROFL, yeah Durant can't even get the ball because he is such a skinny *****.

They got no competition. Shit will be 2-e-z.

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 08:22 PM
dawg, even Jason Kidd and JJ Barea were shutting Lebron down in the finals:roll: :roll: :roll:
ROFL, yeah seriously, why does this ******* think that the Heat have any chance against the Lakers? especially in the finals? ROFL .

brownmamba00
12-10-2011, 08:23 PM
And whose gonna guard Dwight? 6"5 Joel Anthony?

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 08:24 PM
And whose gonna guard Dwight? 6"5 Joel Anthony?
No 6'8 Shane Battier, that is why they signed him in the first place so they can address their issues in the frontcourt. :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
12-10-2011, 08:41 PM
When did height ever matter in terms of how you can guard anyone? It's either you are good defender or not.

It still looks unlikely that the Lakers will get both of them, but if they do... Think back to 2008 at the Gasol trade.

I could see something similar happening... ISH would crash..

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 08:44 PM
When did height ever matter in terms of how you can guard anyone? It's either you are good defender or not.

It still looks unlikely that the Lakers will get both of them, but if they do... Think back to 2008 at the Gasol trade.

I could see something similar happening... ISH would crash..
Nobody stands a chance guarding Dwight, not a chance at all. Lakers will win it all and with ease getting CP3 and Dwight. Lebron will never win and ******* posters like RRR3, pauk, and Lebron23 who suck on Lebron's nuts will be crying forever.

AMISTILLILL
12-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Nobody stands a chance guarding Dwight, not a chance at all. Lakers will win it all and with ease getting CP3 and Dwight. Lebron will never win and ******* posters like RRR3, pauk, and Lebron23 who suck on Lebron's nuts will be crying forever.

Kendrick Perkins says hi. Dude eats Howard's lunch routinely. What the hell are you smoking?

AMISTILLILL
12-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Let me guess, you PMd the Admin? Yeah like anything is going to happen. Good luck.

Howard is not the same player he was in 2009 and 2010 as he is now. He is completely different and can destroy any player assigned guarding him.

Haha, okay buddy... that must be why he lost in the first round last year then.

LA_Showtime
12-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Kendrick Perkins says hi. Dude eats Howard's lunch routinely. What the hell are you smoking?

Even Bynum does a pretty good job against Howard. I'd argue that Bynum's the more natural basketball talent, he just can't stay healthy.

PyrrhusX
12-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Wow at Lakers fanboyism.
And you start to wonder why people hate the Lakers?

Thunder will destroy the Lakers, if they dont then the Heat will.
If the Lakers dont get Howard, it will be highly amusing when they probebly get swept again.

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Haha, okay buddy... that must be why he lost in the first round last year then.
well Howard did dominate and did his job didn't he? He lost because his teammates blow. Howard dominated the Hawks but he couldn't single handily win them the series. That really isn't his fault.

Nick Young
12-10-2011, 08:49 PM
:roll: Is Kendrick Perkins the same guy Howard averages 24/12 and 63% against throughout his career?:roll: :roll: :roll:

YEH! K-PERK, THE ANTI HOWARD
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_42w5-R0zz2g/SgWava6eWII/AAAAAAAAG7Q/bON4aUl-HOQ/s400/Dwight+Howard+Dunks+On+Kendrick+Perkins.jpg
great D K-Perk!:bowdown:

more delusional c fans overrated their scrubby 6 boards a game ex-center:facepalm

DaPerceive
12-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Thunder will destroy the Lakers, if they dont then the Heat will.

:roll:

Yeah good luck taking on CP3-Kobe-Howard.

themurph
12-10-2011, 08:52 PM
I think y'all need to all slow down...lol

This sh*t could go either way....Who knows....Maybe the Lakers, maybe the Nets...

Crazy....

DirtySanchez
12-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Lol at everyone if Dwight goes to Dallas

Legends66NBA7
12-10-2011, 09:09 PM
well Howard did dominate and did his job didn't he? He lost because his teammates blow. Howard dominated the Hawks but he couldn't single handily win them the series. That really isn't his fault.

http://gyazo.com/88f64068f5673347cd46c375a540d423.png

Though the only other win in that series was when Howard played like crap and his teammates stepped up. Yeah I know, 1 game isn't a sample size... Howard wasn't all that great in that series though, especially when you look at his assist to turnover ratio.

Maybe his workouts with Hakeem, he's learned to make quicker moves in his offensive game, so that he doesn't have the somewhat often occurrences of scoring single digit points.

You are right for the majority of your post though.

If the Laker thing does happen, he will probably be used in the pick and roll a lot with CP3. That's where he can be the most dangerous, using athletic ability to get better looks at the basket.

Though, we can't just say the proposed big 3 in L.A. can get the chemistry right away like the other teams have.

Sure, they had chemistry in the Olympics, but that's just the Olympics, not a full (and in this case an even more treacherous 66 game season) season to work with. They also they aren't going to be working in the triangle anymore, which will come down to Mike Brown's coaching... which got exposed in the playoffs, as his assistant coaches were the ones drawing up offensive plays.

Still lots of variables to go all around, they certainly got a great chance, but not "shoe in" chance.

28renyoy
12-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Does DaPerceive realize that CP3/Kobe are somewhat redundant? CP3-Kobe-Howard is not a lock to win the title by any means and assuming Harden becomes an 18/4/4 and Ibaka is around 12/10/3 block guy the Thunder will destroy the Lakers over the next decade.

Not that this even matters because Howard is going to New Jersey. It's going to be like the mid 90's for Lakers again.

Duncan21formvp
12-10-2011, 10:52 PM
No he wouldn't. The NJN haven't won any championships in the NBA while the Lakers get them all the time. Sometimes it is about putting franchises on the map vs going to play for one that already has a rich history.

LemonMan
12-10-2011, 10:55 PM
If Lakers don't also get dwight, the Paul trade was a horrible move

KDthunderup
12-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Dwight isn't going to New Jersey, its just a ploy to put pressure on the lakers, Dwights going to LA buddy, sorry to break your heart:bowdown:
The conspiracies! :roll:

macpierce
12-10-2011, 11:06 PM
No he wouldn't. The NJN haven't won any championships in the NBA while the Lakers get them all the time. Sometimes it is about putting franchises on the map vs going to play for one that already has a rich history.

do you honestly think dwight would put his faith in the nets management lol, if I were him betting on my future, I sure as hell wouldnt.

28renyoy
12-10-2011, 11:09 PM
do you honestly think dwight would put his faith in the nets management lol, if I were him betting on my future, I sure as hell wouldnt.

If he goes to LA what is he? Second fiddle to "GODBE", whom wouldn't even be a better player at that point, and he would always be in the shadow of shaq/kareem/wilt even if he won a few titles. if he goes to new jersey and wins a title he is suddenly an icon in brooklyn and would have brought the first title to the greatest city in the country in 40 years

Nick Young
12-10-2011, 11:22 PM
If he goes to LA what is he? Second fiddle to "GODBE", whom wouldn't even be a better player at that point, and he would always be in the shadow of shaq/kareem/wilt even if he won a few titles. if he goes to new jersey and wins a title he is suddenly an icon in brooklyn and would have brought the first title to the greatest city in the country in 40 years
If he goes to LA he would become the biggest star in the whole town, because CP3 wont crave the spotlight the media will love him, kids will love his horrible sense of humor and akward skits he is always doing, he is extremely marketable and lakers FO will do everything they can to market the hell out of him. In NJ he gets to play with Deron and Kim Kardashian's bitch and rot in the most culturally void backwater in America.

Nets fan 93
12-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Why is that? What have they done Wrong? Deron and potentially Dwight? Terrible management.. Smh. Shut up

PejaNowitzki
12-11-2011, 12:18 AM
If he goes to LA he would become the biggest star in the whole town, because CP3 wont crave the spotlight the media will love him, kids will love his horrible sense of humor and akward skits he is always doing, he is extremely marketable and lakers FO will do everything they can to market the hell out of him. In NJ he gets to play with Deron and Kim Kardashian's bitch and rot in the most culturally void backwater in America.

Brooklyn? Culturally devoid? What you smoking homie?

MMM
12-11-2011, 12:41 AM
some possible reasons why Howard is choosing the Nets over LAL

He doesn't want to be in Shaq's shadow
He can't deal with the pressure that would be placed on him in LA a premier club
Maybe he sees Kobe as only having a few years left and sees Paul as not the same as pre injury Paul

talkingconch
12-11-2011, 12:44 AM
some possible reasons why Howard is choosing the Nets over LAL

He doesn't want to be in Shaq's shadow
He can't deal with the pressure that would be placed on him in LA a premier club
Maybe he sees Kobe as only having a few years left and sees Paul as not the same as pre injury Paul

well at least you said 'possible'

was about to rip this post to shreds lol

MMM
12-11-2011, 12:55 AM
well at least you said 'possible'

was about to rip this post to shreds lol

Yea I'm not presenting them as sure fire facts or anything like that frankly I'm not sure why he would honestly want the Nets over LAL.

PP34Deuce
12-11-2011, 12:57 AM
If Paul goes to the lakers officially, Dwight will want to hop on. The Lakers ORG will always make it a point to get something done for star players. Dwight is 22-12-with 2 blocks a game.... Those don't grow on trees

Nets fan 93
12-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Yo crossover what are your "sources" saying now?

28renyoy
12-11-2011, 11:15 PM
bump

themurph
12-11-2011, 11:24 PM

There's nothing culturally void about Brooklyn, New York...Just saying...

RRR3
12-11-2011, 11:24 PM
There's nothing culturally void about Brooklyn, New York...Just saying...
Yes, but there is a lot devoid in Nick Young's brain, and it ain't just cultural either. :lol