PDA

View Full Version : What. The.F*ck. Happened?

Doranku
12-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Okay, I've been gone all night and apparently now CP3 talks are done and we're giving the Mavs a backup PF?

What the f*ck????

RazorBaLade
12-11-2011, 08:31 AM
Hello. Allow me to fill you in.

We are finished.

Stern denied the CP3 trade again so the lakrers pulled out and traded Lamar for a trade exception to dallas. No one has any idea what the trade exception can be used for, because its not big enough to take on Hedo. So right now, there does not seem to be at least a concrete realistic plan to obtain either cp3 or howard.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. But it seems like we are done, very close to creating the best NBA team ever and stern just didnt let us do it. And we just don't seem to have anything else left. had to trade odom because he was crying.

White Mamba
12-11-2011, 08:33 AM
lakers gave them LO to take them out of the Howard race.

now its between LAL and NJ.

32Dayz
12-11-2011, 08:33 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/915689/CP-got-Stern_d_medium.gif

All Net
12-11-2011, 08:34 AM
:(

White Mamba
12-11-2011, 08:35 AM

We are finished.

Stern denied the CP3 trade again so the lakrers pulled out and traded Lamar for a trade exception to dallas. No one has any idea what the trade exception can be used for, because its not big enough to take on Hedo. So right now, there does not seem to be at least a concrete realistic plan to obtain either cp3 or howard.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. But it seems like we are done, very close to creating the best NBA team ever and stern just didnt let us do it. And we just don't seem to have anything else left. had to trade odom because he was crying.

If u take the 9m+the Sasha 4m u can take on hedo.

Doranku
12-11-2011, 08:35 AM
We traded Odom, the 6th man of the year, for a f*cking trade exception?

Wow, the thought of LA being a contender and having CP3 extend Kobe's career turns into Odom being shipped out for nothing?

Please tell me I'm f*cking dreaming.

RazorBaLade
12-11-2011, 08:36 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/915689/CP-got-Stern_d_medium.gif

If that gif can have the lakers logo instead of cp3 face it would be the best gif of all time. right now it is t5

swi7ch
7 months till Paul becomes a Laker anyway

RazorBaLade
If u take the 9m+the Sasha 4m u can take on hedo.

you cant combine trade exceptions.

32Dayz
12-11-2011, 08:37 AM
If that gif can have the lakers logo instead of cp3 face it would be the best gif of all time. right now it is t5

Great idea.

:oldlol:

bluechox2
12-11-2011, 08:37 AM
:lol

RazorBaLade
12-11-2011, 08:38 AM
We traded Odom, the 6th man of the year, for a f*cking trade exception?

Wow, the thought of LA being a contender and having CP3 extend Kobe's career turns into Odom being shipped out for nothing?

Please tell me I'm f*cking dreaming.

People around here thought that there was a concrete handshake deal for Howard coming in if we gave Odom away, but sources started saying it was strictly a salary dump.

So really, we have just been crushed. Crushed.

Soundwave
12-11-2011, 08:38 AM

I doubt it. Especially if he's going to be traded to L.A. (Clippers) anyway.

Take a huge pay cut to play in the same city with a 34-year-old star vs. a 22-year-old one in Griffin ... Chris Paul will get over this in time and realize doing that is an insane proposition.

RazorBaLade
12-11-2011, 08:39 AM
I doubt it. Especially if he's going to be traded to L.A. (Clippers) anyway.

Take a huge pay cut to play in the same city with a 34-year-old star vs. a 22-year-old one in Griffin ... Chris Paul will get over this in time and realize doing that is an insane proposition.

I think its the Howard part, not the Kobe part that would make him choose LA. I mean thats if we got Howard instead of our favorite exploding knee show.

Allstar24
12-11-2011, 08:40 AM
LOL. Give Mitch the benefit of doubt. This is the guy who brought us Pau for Kwame. He has a plan.

pauk
12-11-2011, 08:40 AM
cmon LA... you have been spoiled your entire life... calm down and feel how it is to not have the most stacked team in the NBA... for once.. :lol

lakers_forever
12-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Giving Odom to the champs and giving our big men depth for nothing? Stupid move.

And if we land Howard by giving up Gasol and Bynum, we are not going anywhere. It has to be just Bynum. Or else we are f*****.

RazorBaLade
12-11-2011, 08:44 AM
cmon LA... you have been spoiled your entire life... calm down and feel how it is to not have the most stacked team in the NBA... for once.. :lol

It feels like we lived in a mansion our entire lives then we turned 18 got thrown out and are homeless now looking for a pimp that wont beat us too much

PrimeJohnnyDepp
12-11-2011, 08:46 AM

Van Exel Cedric Ceballos Divac Eddie Jones Lakers? Or 2004-2011 Lakers.

Say what you may, Gasol Odom Artest old Fisher Lakers have been funky and idiotic.

bluechox2
It feels like we lived in a mansion our entire lives then we turned 18 got thrown out and are homeless now looking for a pimp that wont beat us too much
:roll:

Vienceslav
Welcome to 2005. :cheers:
Kobe 50 shots a night , .500 record.

Doranku
12-11-2011, 08:49 AM

Yeah well, imagine this:

1. Lockout ends, fans are ecstatic that their team has another legitimate shot at a ring
2. Trade talks about the best PG in the league coming to LA heat up, deal is essentially done
3. The f*cking league CANCELS the trade and LA is left with two disgruntled all-stars
4. To appease one of the mentally soft players involved in the trade (who is the 6th man of the year and an integral part of LA's success), the Lakers ship out Lamar Odom to the team they got swept by for a f*cking TRADE EXCEPTION
5. LA is left in ruins with no new players, Pau feeling betrayed, and absolutely no bench whatsoever

This is worse than the feeling of LA being down 3-0 last playoffs and watching Terry and Stojakovic hit 3 after 3 in a blowout game.

heyhey
12-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Doranku to top it off. our coach is this dude

http://s1-04.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/469767901.jpg

Doranku
12-11-2011, 09:16 AM

:cry: :cry: :cry:

This picture is very representative of how our season is going to be.

A bunch of scrubs behind Kobe and a retarded coach who garners no respect.

This honestly feels more hopeless than the Mavericks series last year when Jet and Stojakovic were having shooting practice in game 4 and Dirk was closing out games like he was f*cking Michael Jordan.

I really just want to cry right now.

RazorBaLade
12-11-2011, 09:28 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

This picture is very representative of how our season is going to be.

A bunch of scrubs behind Kobe and a retarded coach who garners no respect.

This honestly feels more hopeless than the Mavericks series last year when Jet and Stojakovic were having shooting practice in game 4 and Dirk was closing out games like he was f*cking Michael Jordan.

I really just want to cry right now.

Look at Mike browns nipple. That is the cold eye of failure, looking right at your laker fan dreams.

PyrrhusX
12-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Yeah well, imagine this:

1. Lockout ends, fans are ecstatic that their team has another legitimate shot at a ring
2. Trade talks about the best PG in the league coming to LA heat up, deal is essentially done
3. The f*cking league CANCELS the trade and LA is left with two disgruntled all-stars
4. To appease one of the mentally soft players involved in the trade (who is the 6th man of the year and an integral part of LA's success), the Lakers ship out Lamar Odom to the team they got swept by for a f*cking TRADE EXCEPTION
5. LA is left in ruins with no new players, Pau feeling betrayed, and absolutely no bench whatsoever

This is worse than the feeling of LA being down 3-0 last playoffs and watching Terry and Stojakovic hit 3 after 3 in a blowout game.

LA didn't have to go for Paul, they chose to.
It was a gamble, and it looks like it back-fired.:rolleyes:
They had a really solid team. If you dont get Howard, then you will probs be in trouble.

Until Howard has chosen his final destination, be patient and see how it turns out. Who knows, you might still strike gold.

RazorBaLade
12-11-2011, 09:35 AM
LA didn't have to go for Paul, they chose to.
It was a gamble, and it looks like it back-fired.:rolleyes:
They had a really solid team. If you dont get Howard, then you will probs be in trouble.

Until Howard has chosen his final destination, be patient and see how it turns out. Who knows, you might still strike gold.

Its not like they flipped a freaking coin. They quietly made an offer that was accepted by the other teams GM, who had universal rule to make the NOH trades. Then they announced it and Stern raped us. They never would have made it public to Lamar and fans if they knew hornets don't accept it.

Glide2keva
12-11-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm Loving It!!!!!

Vienceslav
12-11-2011, 09:36 AM
http://s8.postimage.org/5usg53t1v/469767901.jpg

brownmamba00
12-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Not really wtf? We still have a great team that will compete in the weak west.

White Mamba
12-11-2011, 01:05 PM
you cant combine trade exceptions.

you right, but if u take odom salary + the 2 draft picks mavs sent to lal here u got hedo contract.

the draft picks makes it 11m TEP.

MavAlbert
12-11-2011, 01:17 PM
you right, but if u take odom salary + the 2 draft picks mavs sent to lal here u got hedo contract.

the draft picks makes it 11m TEP.

The draft picks are protected and can be deferred by the Mavs for up to 6 years

CelticBaller
12-11-2011, 01:17 PM
I'm Loving It!!!!!
who isn't? :lol

DuMa
12-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Typical over dramatizing laker fan. Wah wah we didn't dwight or paul, season over.talk about spoiled fuc.king brats

yobore
12-11-2011, 01:19 PM
You think you're screwed? Hornets are probably going to accept the Clippers deal now which will be Aminu, Bledsoe, Kaman and the what will probably be a late-first round pick from the Clippers w/CP

Meticode
12-11-2011, 01:20 PM

We are finished.

I'm sorry, but this made me chuckle.

ballsohard247
12-11-2011, 01:21 PM

Kobe does not look impressed.

Meticode
12-11-2011, 01:22 PM

:roll: It looks like Brown is showing them how to shoot a basketball and Kobe is like, "What the f*ck do you know about offense?" :roll:

Doranku
12-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Typical over dramatizing laker fan. Wah wah we didn't dwight or paul, season over.talk about spoiled fuc.king brats

It's not just the fact that we didn't get these guys, it's the fact that as a result of Stern's blockade we had to give up Odom for NOTHING, Gasol is probably feeling very betrayed, and our team chemistry is shot.

You're an idiot if you can't understand these implications.

shootingcomets
12-11-2011, 01:27 PM
:roll: It looks like Brown is showing them how to shoot a basketball and Kobe is like, "What the f*ck do you know about offense?" :roll:

:roll: so true

White Mamba
12-11-2011, 01:28 PM
The draft picks are protected and can be deferred by the Mavs for up to 6 years

we don't know this some sources saying othewise.

and here is the dalla news from 2day:

"The Mavericks will be trading the $11-million trade exception they acquired earlier in the day from New York in the sign-and-trade that sent Tyson Chandler to the Knicks.

It is believed that the Mavericks will not have to part with any players to make the deal happen. The Lakers, apparently, will utilize the trade exception as part of a bigger deal, perhaps involving Chris Paul from New Orleans."

BallsOut
12-11-2011, 01:29 PM

MB: This is how you shoot Kobe. Remember the technique.
KB: C'mon son..

glidedrxlr22
12-11-2011, 01:30 PM
I'm Loving It!!!!!

Me too. Howard to NJ cmon just happen already!

LA_Showtime
12-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Yeah it's pretty messed up. I don't care how good Howard is, he's not worth Gasol, Bynum, AND Odom. That trade exception's not going to fetch the Lakers a better player than Odom, unless it's magically used to acquire Cp3 (which obviously isn't happening). It's a scary time to be a Lakers fan right now, and sorry but I can't help but feel pretty bitter towards David Stern.

Troutfisch
12-11-2011, 02:33 PM
MB: This is how you shoot Kobe. Remember the technique.
KB: C'mon son..

Bahaha, this topic is officially a photo caption contest! :oldlol:

Shadynasty's
12-11-2011, 02:54 PM

Here you go :oldlol:

http://i44.tinypic.com/o8i2q9.gif

I do feel bad for the Lakers though

Bosnian Sajo
12-11-2011, 03:15 PM
I cant believe we traded Odom to the Mavs, it caught me off guard and completely shocked me. I don't get what Mitch is doing, but I hope the chemistry goes back to normal cause right now the Lakers are pretty much ****ed.

MavAlbert
12-11-2011, 03:47 PM
we don't know this some sources saying othewise.

and here is the dalla news from 2day:

"The Mavericks will be trading the $11-million trade exception they acquired earlier in the day from New York in the sign-and-trade that sent Tyson Chandler to the Knicks.

It is believed that the Mavericks will not have to part with any players to make the deal happen. The Lakers, apparently, will utilize the trade exception as part of a bigger deal, perhaps involving Chris Paul from New Orleans."

Get a new source.