bleedinpurpleTwo
12-11-2011, 11:49 AM
IYO, what is the most each of these teams will offer:
NJ
Chicago
LA

Mr Know It All
12-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Chicago and LA can both offer very good packages.

Noah and Bynum are of similar repute with Bynum having more potential and Noah being more consistent. Boozer/Gasol both had rough seasons last year but can bounce back. Bulls have more young talent they can throw at Orlando though. Methinks Orlando will wait this out for a bit.

longtime lurker
12-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Does Howard even want to sign with Chicago though?

Nash
12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
No point in going to LA. Shaq got a 19 year old Kobe when he moved, Dwight gets a 33 year old Kobe. He should go to New Jersey where he'll build something amazing with D-Will.

Bynum pros = Great player
cons= Always injured, big contract

Lopez pros= Great player, attractive contract
cons= Rebounding

themurph
12-11-2011, 11:59 AM

It may not even matter now...Howard may just sign with the Chi because the whole thing has been so chaotic...

Remember, this is the same guy that said he would play Brooklyn...So cold weather is no longer an issue...

And having YOUNG D. Rose helps in said recruiting....A lot...

And the Bulls have better chips than both LA and NJ...

So anything can happen....

Eric Cartman

I wouldn't.

Lakers can offer the best deal by far.

koBEDABEST
WTF, keep Noah in Chicago man...

Im tired of players switching franchises left and right.

LAClipsFan33
Dwight Howard clearly said he wants to play in a warm climate. Bulls are out. It's cold as F*CK !!! over there

koBEDABEST
12-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Tell him to join the ****ing Congolese league then.

brownmamba00
12-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Right now the Nets have the best shot landing DHO.

1.Nets
2.Lakers

3.Bulls

Mr Know It All
12-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Seeing Dwight with the Nets would be good for the league. Instead of stacking superteams we get another contender in the East.

West Playoffs:

Dallas
LA
Oklahoma City
Memphis?

East Playoffs:

Miami
Chicago
New Jersey
New York

Would make for great drama the next couple of years. I'm starting to get a boner thinking about it.

themurph
12-11-2011, 12:02 PM
I wouldn't.

Lakers can offer the best deal by far.

An injury prone center (bynum) who has yet to play a full season?

Cut it out...

themurph
12-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Dwight Howard clearly said he wants to play in a warm climate. Bulls are out. It's cold as F*CK !!! over there

He also said he wanted to be traded to NJ...

So, um, yeah...

Skywalker
12-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Him and Rose would be nice, with Boozer and RIP , I assume Deng and Noah would be goin the other way but still best team in the EAST if that went down.

Askmeificare
12-11-2011, 12:05 PM
DH12 is not a free agent yet, so what he wants doesnt really matter, is what can Orlando get for him

Nastradamus
12-11-2011, 12:05 PM
If I'm NJ, I'd rather have Nene with that cap space, keep Lopez and the 2 firsts and avoid Hedo's awful deal. Lopez,Nene,Deron is a nice start.

longtime lurker
12-11-2011, 12:12 PM
It may not even matter now...Howard may just sign with the Chi because the whole thing has been so chaotic...

Remember, this is the same guy that said he would play Brooklyn...So cold weather is no longer an issue...

And having YOUNG D. Rose helps in said recruiting....A lot...

And the Bulls have better chips than both LA and NJ...

So anything can happen....

I just looked at Chicago's payroll and they can offer a pretty good package for him with their young players, picks and expiring contracts. However Orlando would want no part of Deng, it makes zero sense to have him for the next 3 years and we don't know how much value they place on Noah, not to mention they may want Howard out of the East.

longtime lurker
12-11-2011, 12:12 PM
If I'm NJ, I'd rather have Nene with that cap space, keep Lopez and the 2 firsts and avoid Hedo's awful deal. Lopez,Nene,Deron is a nice start.

Nene for the 70 million dollars they're offering him is not a nice start.

Hernando
12-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Nene for the 70 million dollars they're offering him is not a nice start.
That is horrible srsly. :facepalm

blablabla
12-11-2011, 12:15 PM
No point in going to LA. Shaq got a 19 year old Kobe when he moved, Dwight gets a 33 year old Kobe. He should go to New Jersey where he'll build something amazing with D-Will.

cons= Rebounding
only for the next sixth months

LAClipsFan33
12-11-2011, 12:18 PM

So, um, yeah...

Laker smokescreen so he doesn't get blocked for basketball reasons

Kingwillball
12-11-2011, 12:18 PM

So, um, yeah...

yeah, its no picnic in NJ in the winter either..

bleedinpurpleTwo
12-11-2011, 12:19 PM
DH12 is not a free agent yet, so what he wants doesnt really matter, is what can Orlando get for him
least knowledgeable post so far.

themurph
12-11-2011, 12:19 PM
I just looked at Chicago's payroll and they can offer a pretty good package for him with their young players, picks and expiring contracts. However Orlando would want no part of Deng, it makes zero sense to have him for the next 3 years and we don't know how much value they place on Noah, not to mention they may want Howard out of the East.

Orlando's issues with not wanting him in the East is no longer an issue...I mean, NJ was a front-runner, so that kills that...

As for Deng, who says he would be traded to Orlando? If there is another team involved who wants a defensive minded SF who can drop 18 to 20 a night, they will be a part of any deal...

But like I said, it's all moot...

Because I still think Howard is headed to NJ....

themurph
12-11-2011, 12:22 PM
least knowledgeable post so far.

At this point, dude is right....

bleedinpurpleTwo
12-11-2011, 12:31 PM
At this point, dude is right....
no. Howard is in the driver's seat, make no mistake.

DirtySanchez
12-11-2011, 12:36 PM
No clue at this point what Lakers are doing.

Magic do not want Lopez the Nets have to involve a third team.

As for the Bulls keep the team you got...Rose, Noah, Deng, Booz....etc. Do not **** with a good young core.

themurph
12-11-2011, 12:40 PM
no. Howard is in the driver's seat, make no mistake.

Oh no doubt...He has more leverage...But this is a peculiar moment...

You have a franchise (Orlando) who really doesn't want to trade their big man to another franchise (Lakers) because of their past history (Orlando doesn't want to be part of a Shaq part 2 in terms of their prize draftee getting rings for another franchise)...

You have a trade piece that while has a lot of upside (Bynum) has never played a full season because of injuries...

You have an organization (Nets) that while desirable has to involve another team in a deal because Orlando wants more than Lopez (who ironically is a better option because of his lack of injuries)...

And u have a bunch of other teams led by the Bulls who can swoop in because they can offer better deals...

So yeah....it ain't cut and dry...This thing is very complex....

longtime lurker
12-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Orlando's issues with not wanting him in the East is no longer an issue...I mean, NJ was a front-runner, so that kills that...

As for Deng, who says he would be traded to Orlando? If there is another team involved who wants a defensive minded SF who can drop 18 to 20 a night, they will be a part of any deal...

But like I said, it's all moot...

Because I still think Howard is headed to NJ....

You're right they could still get a 3rd team in the deal, ironically a good fit for Deng would be the current Orlando team with Dwight Howard :facepalm I still think Lakers find a way to get the deal done. I think Howard is just using Jersey as a back up plan until the Lakers are totally out of the running, from what I've read Orlando isn't too excited about Brook Lopez.

GOBB
12-11-2011, 12:46 PM
What do the Bulls have to offer? :oldlol: Noah, Deng, Gibson, pick gets laughed at. Sixers can offer better.

themurph
12-11-2011, 12:53 PM
What do the Bulls have to offer? :oldlol: Noah, Deng, Gibson, pick gets laughed at. Sixers can offer better.

People are involved in serious discussions here...No need to Troll it up...lol

Seriously, if you are gonna crack jokes at the very least they should be grounded in sanity...

GOBB
12-11-2011, 01:15 PM
People are involved in serious discussions here...No need to Troll it up...lol

Seriously, if you are gonna crack jokes at the very least they should be grounded in sanity...

What do you have to offer Bulls?

Noah, Deng, Gibson, first rd pick?

Is Orlando going to take back Carlos Boozer? I highly doubt it. Derrick Rose is off limits and should be. Korver, Brewer, Watkins, Bogans, Asik? Thats not exactly a group worth mentioning when we are discussing Dwight Howard unless a deal needs to be finalized financially somehow. They are considered toss ins. So lets examine what we do have.

Noah is a nice piece to be apart of a deal.

Luol Deng? What exactly does he bring to the table that Andre Iguodala cant? I dont see Deng value in a trade being higher than Andre Iguodala at all. Why would Orlando even want Deng back?

Taj Gibson in my book is a quality 6th man, not a starter. Sounds like Thaddeus Young to me.

First rd pick? Will be at the bottom part of the first round. Sixers will be higher.

I'm not here to discuss would Dwight sign an extension in Philly. I'm here to say the Chicago Bulls do not have much to offer in a trade for Dwight than a team like the Sixers. That doesnt imply Orlando should make a deal with the Sixers. It just says them being in the discussion is funny due to a waste of time after Orlando looks over what they have and draw a blank.

Other teams can offer youth, talent, reasonable contracts, high first rd picks and even eat Turk contract if need be. Explain to me a trade that makes sense from the Bulls end.

Brook Lopez and 2 first rd picks is a sell. Your team doesnt take back crap contracts. You team add first rd picks given the fact the NBA has added a new rule which should make draft classes deeper.

Bulls couldnt even pry James Harden from OKC, how can they get Dwight Howard? And make note the teams I actually hate being a Sixers fan are the Lakers, Knicks and Celtics. Not the Bulls. And Rose is my 2nd fav player behind Wade. Letting that be known in case you assume things.

hawkfan
12-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Gasol and Bynum for Howard.

Amnesty Walton.

This should clear out enough cap space to sign Deron Williams.

bagelred
12-11-2011, 01:19 PM

Exactly! Howard's heading to Brooklyn. 75 degrees and sunny every day of the year. :cheers:

Nets fan 93
12-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Howard asked for nj and nj can take back turkoglu. Dwight made it known. Teams aren't going to rent him, and give up something good for him.

bleedinpurpleTwo
12-11-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm opposed to trading both Bynum and Gasol for Howard, assuming that is all the trading they do. Kobe + Howard will not get it done. That is saying they are giving this season away in hopes of land D Williams or CP3 next summer.

Hopefully the Lakers can land Howard without including Gasol. Will likely take a 3rd team who wants Artest.
Bynum + TE + Artest + picks for Howard/Hedo

Nets fan 93
12-11-2011, 01:25 PM
You're right they could still get a 3rd team in the deal, ironically a good fit for Deng would be the current Orlando team with Dwight Howard :facepalm I still think Lakers find a way to get the deal done. I think Howard is just using Jersey as a back up plan until the Lakers are totally out of the running, from what I've read Orlando isn't too excited about Brook Lopez.
If he was using jersey as backup plan wouldn't he go out and say LA is my preferred choice? Because he already did for nj.

97 bulls
12-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Howard asked for nj and nj can take back turkoglu. Dwight made it known. Teams aren't going to rent him, and give up something good for him.
No offense..... but what's the hold up? If howard wants to be a net, the nets want howard, and are willing and have the means to take tukoglu which is a deal breaker or maker for orlando, why is this not done?

Nets fan 93
12-11-2011, 01:39 PM
No offense..... but what's the hold up? If howard wants to be a net, the nets want howard, and are willing and have the means to take tukoglu which is a deal breaker or maker for orlando, why is this not done?
Orlando magic are holding it up thinking they can get the same value elsewhere. It's on Howard to commit elsewhere. Dont see that happening.

D12"Magic"
12-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Chicago reportedly is unwilling to give Noah without a Guaranteed Contract from Howard.

Apparently he would not. The Tribune's K.C. Johnson writes Sunday, "A confidante of Howard's, though, expressed hesitation he'd sign a long-term extension with a team beyond his preferred destinations". Johnson did not specify which players the Bulls might offer the Magic. The Bulls would probably be willing to offer anyone on their roster for Howard, except Derrick Rose. But as ESPN Chicago notes, it's unlikely the Bulls would include Joakim Noah without a guarantee Howard would sign an extension.

97 bulls
12-11-2011, 01:42 PM

Is Orlando going to take back Carlos Boozer? I highly doubt it. Derrick Rose is off limits and should be. Korver, Brewer, Watkins, Bogans, Asik? Thats not exactly a group worth mentioning when we are discussing Dwight Howard unless a deal needs to be finalized financially somehow. They are considered toss ins. So lets examine what we do have.

Luol Deng? What exactly does he bring to the table that Andre Iguodala cant? I dont see Deng value in a trade being higher than Andre Iguodala at all. Why would Orlando even want Deng back?

Taj Gibson in my book is a quality 6th man, not a starter. Sounds like Thaddeus Young to me.

First rd pick? Will be at the bottom part of the first round. Sixers will be higher.

I'm not here to discuss would Dwight sign an extension in Philly. I'm here to say the Chicago Bulls do not have much to offer in a trade for Dwight than a team like the Sixers. That doesnt imply Orlando should make a deal with the Sixers. It just says them being in the discussion is funny due to a waste of time after Orlando looks over what they have and draw a blank.

Other teams can offer youth, talent, reasonable contracts, high first rd picks and even eat Turk contract if need be. Explain to me a trade that makes sense from the Bulls end.

Brook Lopez and 2 first rd picks is a sell. Your team doesnt take back crap contracts. You team add first rd picks given the fact the NBA has added a new rule which should make draft classes deeper.

Bulls couldnt even pry James Harden from OKC, how can they get Dwight Howard? And make note the teams I actually hate being a Sixers fan are the Lakers, Knicks and Celtics. Not the Bulls. And Rose is my 2nd fav player behind Wade. Letting that be known in case you assume things.
You couldn't be wronger gobb. Mainly because you just totally undermined noah.

Regardless of what you think, he's a double double guy who's young. And he's a top 5-6 center. And the sixers have no answer for that.

themurph
12-11-2011, 01:57 PM

I didn't read everything you posted...Obviously, (and no offense) you are a bit lost, so let me explain a few things

It's all about packages, not players....And the Bulls have one of the best packages....All the talk about the Bulls trying to trade for Harden was overblown...Because the Bulls never had the SHOOTING GUARD to exchange with OKC to get Harden in the first place...

What's not overblown is the Bulls ability to get a player like Howard...And that's ONLY because of our combination of Bigs, draft picks and salary cap help...

I mean, it's been well covered by the media that the Bulls possess the best package out of any of the teams next to the Nets' draft pick and cap-helping package (look it up...no need to re-post it...)...The thing that teams want is YOUTH...And our front court is full of it, which is important in a trade for Howard..

On the list: a defensive top 3 Center (Noah) who was averaging a double double (close to 17 points) before his freak injury, a young PF prospect that teams are calling the Bulls brass for like crazy (Gibson), another young center that is getting the same buzz (Asik)...And then u add in Deng and more importantly a salary cap spacer (Bogan) and picks (we have HIGH draft picks...something that all teams want)...

The only hurdle the Bulls face is Howard possibly wanting to play in LA or NJ over Chicago....

But in terms of packages, the Bulls have the most to offer....

LA_Showtime
12-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Chicago reportedly is unwilling to give Noah without a Guaranteed Contract from Howard.

God Chicago is stupid. They've made the same damn mistake the past 10 years. They need to go after one of these guys and take a damn risk.

GOBB
12-11-2011, 02:05 PM

Regardless of what you think, he's a double double guy who's young. And he's a top 5-6 center. And the sixers have no answer for that.

Noah is top 5-6 because the state of the position is weak. Is he a center you build around? No. Is he a defensive anchor/DPOY? No. But he's top 5-6 in the NBA. That alone should give you an idea how weak the Center position is. So where he ranks among positions means little to me when you use perspective. Noah is a good piece to add in, hardly a centerpiece or focus of any deal involving Dwight. And Bulls just dont have other pieces to combine with Noah to make a package enticing.

And yes Sixers have no comparable talent to Noah in the middle. But they do have young talent to add at other positions giving Orlando the freedom to go out and aquire a Center in free agency or draft (using a pick). I just dont see what Chicago has to offer in a deal thats better than Sixers. And in conclusion, what do the Bulls REALLY have to offer for Dwight? Not much, bottomline.

themurph
12-11-2011, 02:05 PM
God Chicago is stupid. They've made the same damn mistake the past 10 years. They need to go after one of these guys and take a damn risk.

No...you r getting it twisted.....

Chicago would trade Noah in a heartbeat in that deal...lol...They would pack his bags themselves...

But we are not the Clippers...We had the best record in the league last year....So that means the Bulls must get an assurance that Howard will sign with us...If not, you don't make the trade...

How is that hard for you to understand?

brownmamba00
12-11-2011, 02:06 PM

Noah is not a top 5 center, in no order off the top of my head;

DHO
Bogut
Bynum
Gasol
Lopez
Nene
Chandler
Al Jefferson

Noah is nothing more than a overpaid hustle player who got exposed last year by fukking Bosh:facepalm.
Why do Bulls fans always overrate their players?:oldlol:

Rnbizzle
12-11-2011, 02:07 PM
I couldn't disagree more. Last year they got to the ECF and they're only gonna get better. Why on earth should they take a chance and possibly **** it all up. Only if they're 100% sure they are getting better from the trade they should go through with it.

Rnbizzle
12-11-2011, 02:09 PM

DHO
Bogut
Bynum
Gasol
Lopez
Nene
Chandler
Al Jefferson

Noah is nothing more than a overpaid hustle player who got exposed last year by fukking Bosh:facepalm.
Give me Noah's defense, hustle and rebounding over Nene, Jefferson, Lopez.

I think he's really not much worse then Chandler. They pretty much do the same things.

Then you have Bogut and Bynum who have both been injured for a large part of their careers..

So how bad is Noah really for Chicago?

Force
12-11-2011, 02:10 PM

cons= Rebounding

WTF?

Shaq "got" a 19 year old Kobe? I think you mean young bad shot selection and non team playing Kobe "got" the most dominant force of his generation in Shaq

GOBB
12-11-2011, 02:11 PM
On the list: a defensive top 3 Center (Noah) who was averaging a double double (close to 17 points) before his freak injury, a young PF prospect that teams are calling the Bulls brass for like crazy (Gibson), another young center that is getting the same buzz (Asik)...And then u add in Deng and more importantly a salary cap spacer (Bogan) and picks (we have HIGH draft picks...something that all teams want)...

Overrating the value of the Bulls right there. Good job. Taj Gibson is a backup frontcourt player. Nothing more, nothing less. Noah avg 17ppg is laughable. He doesnt have it in his DNA to avg that in a season. You can use his freak injury as some what if, but what we do now is he depends on garbage buckets and a PG getting him the best shot possible. No different than your Tyson Chandlers, Samuel Dalemberts. Lets not talk about Noah offensively please. Bogans cap spacer? He makes $1.7mil. Hardly clearing any cap space for a team. Not sure what you mean by cap spacer.

97 bulls
12-11-2011, 02:11 PM
I wouldn't. Chicago doesn't need howard. They won the most games in the nba and have one of the youngest cores in the nba.

themurph
12-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Noah is top 5-6 because the state of the position is weak.

Ah...now I understand...U don't know much about basketball...

Top 5 Centers

1. Dwight Howard
2. Nene
3. Noah (and most would take Noah over Nene because he actually rebounds in double figures for you)
4. Chandler/Bogut (tie)
5. Bynum

LA_Showtime
12-11-2011, 02:13 PM
I couldn't disagree more. Last year they got to the ECF and they're only gonna get better. Why on earth should they take a chance and possibly **** it all up. Only if they're 100% sure they are getting better from the trade they should go through with it.

For whatever reason the Bulls' front office likes to stay with the status quo and not take risks. Look at how they've handled the past 10 or so years... every single time they've stayed put and rationalized their team would improve from within. If anything they got worse. They should look in the mirror and realize they're not getting past Boston or Miami with their current roster and that if they have to give up Deng and Noah to get another franchise player they should.

Nets fan 93
12-11-2011, 02:15 PM
I agree. Why would they think Howard wouldnt resign? The Bulls coach is a defensive expert. Dwight is a DPOY! The team would have the MVP. Is Chicago dumb?

Rose
12-11-2011, 02:16 PM
GOBB is mad.:oldlol:

Noah's the second best rebounder at his position.
Can guard every center except Dwight
Gets 12 easy points a game without having to run a play for him
Is one of the best passing big men.
IS a DPOY candidate. And if you don't believe me you can look up last years highest rated defense, and see that Bulls defense was top 10 the year before that as well.

Unless of course you want to say Carlos Boozer, Taj Gibson, Kurt Thomas, and Asik all locked down the paint last year. And the year before that it was Tyrus Thomas, Taj and Brad Miller. Hell, I guess Taj is the DPOY candidate.

Sure he's over paid every big is, and obviously he can't score 20 points a game.

dak121
12-11-2011, 02:17 PM
The fortunate thing is that a young, 60+ win team isn't in a position to be desperate.

The Bulls really don't need Howard for the type of packages mentioned. They'll be fine.

Nets fan 93
12-11-2011, 02:18 PM

IS a DPOY candidate. And if you don't believe me you can look up last years highest rated defense, and see that Bulls defense was top 10 the year before that as well.

Unless of course you want to say Carlos Boozer, Taj Gibson, Kurt Thomas, and Asik all locked down the paint last year. And the year before that it was Tyrus Thomas, Taj and Brad Miller. Hell, I guess Taj is the DPOY candidate.

Sure he's over paid every big is, and obviously he can't score 20 points a game.
There's a reason to what I bolded. He has no offensive game.

LA_Showtime
12-11-2011, 02:18 PM
I agree. Why would they think Howard wouldnt resign? The Bulls coach is a defensive expert. Dwight is a DPOY! The team would have the MVP. Is Chicago dumb?

That too.

They should just look at what happened the last time they had a bunch of young pieces and decided to stay with the status quo. It didn't work out. It hardly ever does. If you have a chance to add the best center in the world for an injury prone guy and Deng, who can't even create his own shot, then you do it, period. Is it a risk? Absolutely. But that's something you have to do if you want to win championships.

Howard/Boozer/Rose. That core's championship caliber.

brownmamba00
12-11-2011, 02:19 PM
Give me Noah's defense, hustle and rebounding over Nene, Jefferson, Lopez.

I think he's really not much worse then Chandler. They pretty much do the same things.

Then you have Bogut and Bynum who have both been injured for a large part of their careers..

So how bad is Noah really for Chicago?
This is typical Bulls fan bullshit.

Jefferson is a 20/10 guy who is one of the best post players in the L not to mention he is the alpha dawg on his team unlike Noah , Chandler just won a chip as the defensive anchor with a less talented team, Bogut and Bynum destroy Noah in every facet of the game and Lopez&Nene make up for the defensive with their offense. (Altho I'll give you Nene the benefit of the doubt)

themurph
12-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Overrating the value of the Bulls right there. Good job. Taj Gibson is a backup frontcourt player. Nothing more, nothing less. Noah avg 17ppg is laughable. He doesnt have it in his DNA to avg that in a season. You can use his freak injury as some what if, but what we do now is he depends on garbage buckets and a PG getting him the best shot possible. No different than your Tyson Chandlers, Samuel Dalemberts. Lets not talk about Noah offensively please. Bogans cap spacer? He makes $1.7mil. Hardly clearing any cap space for a team. Not sure what you mean by cap spacer.

By himself Bogans is not much a cap space...In a package deal? Yeah it matters...

And again, it amazes me that you really don't know much about Noah...In a league that doesn't have many successful centers having a big man that plays defense, rebounds, shoot FT's, block shots, and occasionally shoot the open J is important...

Noah doesn't need lobs to score like Chandler (who is still a game changing center btw)....Noah scores 15 feet in (funky jump shot, but it works) and he scores on put backs...Noah also uses both hands (he can use his left or his right when he goes to the basket)....

Listen, Orlando wants the kid...It's been reported...The issue is Chicago doesn't want to part with Noah without an assurance that Howard would re-up long term...

Everything else you are talking about is moot...

Rose
12-11-2011, 02:21 PM
There's a reason to what I bolded. He has no offensive game.
He has a decent left hook, and shoots free throws at like a 70% clip. He's no Big Al on the block I agree. But if I can get 12 points from a guy without having to make a play for him? That seems pretty good to me just in general.

Keeps the ball in Rose's hands, or Deng's or god forbid Boozer's bricks.

themurph
12-11-2011, 02:23 PM

Because Howard doesn't have Chicago on his list of teams...And he's already named three of them (NJ, LA, Dallas)...

So if you can't get an assurance, why take a chance...

We are not the Clippers...We have to play chess not checkers...If Howard tells us he will sign up with us long-term you do the trade in a heartbeat...

If not, move on and get a shooting guard....

themurph
12-11-2011, 02:26 PM

Jefferson is a 20/10 guy who is one of the best post players in the L not to mention he is the alpha dawg on his team unlike Noah , Chandler just won a chip as the defensive anchor with a less talented team, Bogut and Bynum destroy Noah in every facet of the game and Lopez&Nene make up for the defensive with their offense. (Altho I'll give you Nene the benefit of the doubt)

Isn't Jefferson a PF?

Rnbizzle
12-11-2011, 02:26 PM

Mavs less talented? :wtf: They were/are one of the deepest teams in the league. Bogut and Bynum may be more talented but Bynum is also a knucklehead, stop pretending they have done so much more then Noah at this point. And seriously? You aren't seriously suggesting Lopez and Nene are better teams for a championship contender..? They may be able to put up 20 ppg but in the playoffs those type of defenses get exposed.

And Jefferson may have some cool post moves, but give me a solid defensive center over his kind of player. Same story as Lopez.

Rnbizzle
12-11-2011, 02:28 PM
He has a decent left hook, and shoots free throws at like a 70% clip. He's no Big Al on the block I agree. But if I can get 12 points from a guy without having to make a play for him? That seems pretty good to me just in general.

Keeps the ball in Rose's hands, or Deng's or god forbid Boozer's bricks.
Are you ever going to stop hating on Boozer :lol

I've got a feeling he'll get his game back this year.

Rose
12-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Are you ever going to stop hating on Boozer :lol

I've got a feeling he'll get his game back this year.
You're assuming he ever had game.

And I don't hate always. He's got good vision and passing skills. He just sucks in every other facet of the game against good power forwards.

GOBB
12-11-2011, 02:33 PM

Mad at what? :confusedshrug:

Seems like you have a franchise player on your hands. Oh wait.

2nd best rebounder? Dwight and Bogut.

Gets 12 easy pts a game? Avg 10-11 ppg is cool, but I already said he gets you garbage buckets. Dalembert could get you the same easy 12 pts if he played the same amount of minutes Noah did. In other words, mentioning these easy pts is blah to me.

DPOY candidate? What season was this? We're talkin about Noah not Dwight Howard. Top 10 D the year before and where did Noah finish in DPOY voting? All Defense 1st, 2nd teams? I let you tell it.

Stop making up stuff. :no:

Team defense? Not that difficult of a concept.

Never broke Noah's balls for the money he recieves. He's a good Center. But it takes more than Noah to lure Dwight Howard to the windy city. And I dont see what else Bulls have to offer to make that happen. Why would Orlando take Deng? Why would they consider Boozer? What makes Taj Gibson that special? The fact fans overrate him trying to sell him? Feels like a fantasy sports league. Talk up your guy to make a deal go through. Asik? When did the Bulls stumble across a big man no one else can find. Again, selling high on these backups to fool people in a trade for an impact player.

GOBB
12-11-2011, 02:39 PM
By himself Bogans is not much a cap space...In a package deal? Yeah it matters...

You're really not playing up the fact that salaries need to be met, Bogans could be that missing cash to make it work. Please tell me thats not it. Because many teams have that.

"We're $1.7mil short on making this deal work. Ugh...oh wait, we got Bogans! WIN!"

I'm not moved.

And again, it amazes me that you really don't know much about Noah...In a league that doesn't have many successful centers having a big man that plays defense, rebounds, shoot FT's, block shots, and occasionally shoot the open J is important...

Then Chicago can keep this stud. No need for Dwight.

Noah doesn't need lobs to score like Chandler (who is still a game changing center btw)....Noah scores 15 feet in (funky jump shot, but it works) and he scores on put backs...Noah also uses both hands (he can use his left or his right when he goes to the basket)....

Awesome, who needs Dwight? Bulls got Noah. Cheaper, doesnt strip the roster from players like Taj Gibson, Asik, the cap spacer Bogans nor take away all these HIGH draft picks you have. Dwight who? Dwight what?

We got Noah.

Listen, Orlando wants the kid...It's been reported...The issue is Chicago doesn't want to part with Noah without an assurance that Howard would re-up long term...

Uh huh

Everything else you are talking about is moot...

Whatever you say bro.

themurph
12-11-2011, 02:40 PM

Gets 12 easy pts a game? Avg 10-11 ppg is cool, but I already said he gets you garbage buckets. Dalembert could get you the same easy 12 pts if he played the same amount of minutes Noah did. In other words, mentioning these easy pts is blah to me.

DPOY candidate? What season was this? We're talkin about Noah not Dwight Howard. Top 10 D the year before and where did Noah finish in DPOY voting? All Defense 1st, 2nd teams? I let you tell it.

Team defense? Not that difficult of a concept.

Never broke Noah's balls for the money he recieves. He's a good Center. But it takes more than Noah to lure Dwight Howard to the windy city. And I dont see what else Bulls have to offer to make that happen. Why would Orlando take Deng? Why would they consider Boozer? What makes Taj Gibson that special? The fact fans overrate him trying to sell him? Feels like a fantasy sports league. Talk up your guy to make a deal go through. Asik? When did the Bulls stumble across a big man no one else can find. Again, selling high on these backups to fool people in a trade for an impact player.

The problem is you are acting like the Bulls would be trading for Howard for Noah straight up...And you r acting like the Bulls wouldn't be able to take on that horrible Turkolu contract...

It's not about overrating players...It's about offering a package of young talent, which in the NBA is a commodity...

I trust folks that cover the NBA for a living and other NBA GM's who have said that the Bulls package is the best package out of the other teams over an everyday poster anytime..

But that's just me...

Rose
12-11-2011, 02:43 PM

The fact that you don't have a chance to get Dwight.:lol

Franchise player for the center position? absolutely. The only guys better than him are Dwight, and Bogut when healthy.

Oh apparently you didn't hear he was second team all defense, I bet you can guess who he finished behind too. (http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-bulls-confidential/2011/05/joakim-noah-makes-2nd-team-all-defense-five-bulls-receive-votes/)
You're right that team defense is insane. I'm glad Boozer plays great defense, and Taj and Asik. And Kurt and Tyrus and Brad Miller did as well. Great defenders those guys. Oh wait, Boozer doesn't play defense, Brad Miller didn't really. Tyrus only makes highights blocks. And Taj and Asik are the bench mob.

It's going to be a three team trade. Someone will want Deng, who should have been on an all defense team last year. And is a reliable 17-7 guy. No one wants Boozer. and as long as he's on the team Taj is too valuable to trade. Asik however is a player teams wants. The Grizzlies wanted Mayo for him. The Rockets offered a package with Courtney Lee. Centers who play solid defense and are cheap are rare. Especially ones with only one NBA season, in which he progressed ALOT from 1-82. Plus there's that Bobcats pick that looks ever so enticing.

Bottomline: Deng+Noah+Asik+bobcats first plus a chicago pick...for Turk and Dwight and is pretty good. Find a team to take Deng, and Chicago gets back Turk and it works out well.

brownmamba00
12-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Mavs less talented? :wtf: They were/are one of the deepest teams in the league. Bogut and Bynum may be more talented but Bynum is also a knucklehead, stop pretending they have done so much more then Noah at this point. And seriously? You aren't seriously suggesting Lopez and Nene are better teams for a championship contender..? They may be able to put up 20 ppg but in the playoffs those type of defenses get exposed.

And Jefferson may have some cool post moves, but give me a solid defensive center over his kind of player. Same story as Lopez.
Wow i'm not even going to get into this, too much BS. And speaking of 'exposing', Noah in last years playoffs; 8/10/2 on 41% and very average defense against Bosh in the ECF. Bosh dropped 20 a game on 55% as the 3rd option.

Noah is a top 5 rebounder in the L and a great energy guy but that's about it. And he's overpaid BTW.

B
12-11-2011, 02:46 PM
IYO, what is the most each of these teams will offer:
NJ
Chicago
LAHowards agent has permission to speak to the Nets, Lakers and Dallas

bleedinpurpleTwo
12-11-2011, 02:50 PM
[QUOTE=B

IGOTGAME
12-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Bulls fans have a history of overrating their players. I'll never forget the bs I heard around the time Kobe demanded a trade.

Nets fan 93
12-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Because Howard doesn't have Chicago on his list of teams...And he's already named three of them (NJ, LA, Dallas)...

So if you can't get an assurance, why take a chance...

We are not the Clippers...We have to play chess not checkers...If Howard tells us he will sign up with us long-term you do the trade in a heartbeat...

If not, move on and get a shooting guard....
I don't even see it as a chance. Derrick Rose and Dwight on the same team. Don't see it being a risk at all. Like he would leave a big market team like Chicago? I am also not an expert though.

GOBB
12-11-2011, 02:53 PM
The fact that you don't have a chance to get Dwight.:lol

Oh, perhaps. I dont mind the Bulls getting Dwight honestly. I'd be mad and think the league would suck if he went to say the Lakers. I dont like these teams having 3 stars following the Boston Big 3 way of things.

Rose and Dwight on the same team is cool.
Paul, Kobe, Dwight on the same team is uncool.
Paul, Melo, STAT on the same team is uncool.

You get the point. Just not feeling the buddy buddy lets all link up/hold hands movement. Bulls aquiring Dwight wouldnt be that.

I'm pretty realistic when it comes to the Sixers. They have no chance to land a franchise caliber player like Rose, Dwight, Paul unless its in the draft. And for now I hope they find one that way soon.

Franchise player for the center position? absolutely. The only guys better than him are Dwight, and Bogut when healthy.

We'll never see eye to eye on this one.

Oh apparently you didn't hear he was second team all defense, I bet you can guess who he finished behind too. (http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-bulls-confidential/2011/05/joakim-noah-makes-2nd-team-all-defense-five-bulls-receive-votes/)

I know he made 2nd all team defense. Doesnt mean he is a DPOY candidate. Now if your definition of DPOY candidate is getting just a single vote? Then fine. Keith Bogans is a DPOY because he got a vote.

Bottomline: Deng+Noah+Asik+bobcats first plus a chicago pick...for Turk and Dwight and is pretty good. Find a team to take Deng, and Chicago gets back Turk and it works out well.

Good luck

themurph
12-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Wow i'm not even going to get into this, too much BS. And speaking of 'exposing', Noah in last years playoffs; 8/10/2 on 41% and very average defense against Bosh in the ECF. Bosh dropped 20 a game on 55% as the 3rd option.

Noah is a top 5 rebounder in the L and a great energy guy but that's about it. And he's overpaid BTW.

I mean, r we dealing with revisionist history?...No one ever said Noah was all-world...But it should at least be noted that dude was injured in those playoffs...He had no lift or lateral movement from that foot injury (something that is important to his game)...

So from that point of view, I'll judge Noah by his other years he's been in the league and playoff games than a season in which he was not himself...

97 bulls
12-11-2011, 02:55 PM

DHO
Bogut
Bynum
Gasol
Lopez
Nene
Chandler
Al Jefferson

What have nene, gasol, lopez, and bynum done to rank higher than noah?

Nene
15/8/62% 1blk per 31min

Lopez
20/6/49% 2 blks per in 36 min

Gasol
12/7/53% 2 blks per in 30 min

Bynum
11/9/57% 2 blks in 28 min and has had major surgery on both knees

Noah
12/7/53% 2 blks per 32 min

And noah is far and away the best defender. And statistically they all are similar. Noah is the 5th best center in the league

themurph
12-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Oh, perhaps. I dont mind the Bulls getting Dwight honestly. I'd be mad and think the league would suck if he went to say the Lakers. I dont like these teams having 3 stars following the Boston Big 3 way of things.

Rose and Dwight on the same team is cool.
Paul, Kobe, Dwight on the same team is uncool.
Paul, Melo, STAT on the same team is uncool.

You get the point. Just not feeling the buddy buddy lets all link up/hold hands movement. Bulls aquiring Dwight wouldnt be that.

I'm pretty realistic when it comes to the Sixers. They have no chance to land a franchise caliber player like Rose, Dwight, Paul unless its in the draft. And for now I hope they find one that way soon.

We'll never see eye to eye on this one.

I know he made 2nd all team defense. Doesnt mean he is a DPOY candidate. Now if your definition of DPOY candidate is getting just a single vote? Then fine. Keith Bogans is a DPOY because he got a vote.

Good luck

All you have is one-liners...lol...I mean dude is giving you links to other articles...So let me put this in caps for you...

ORLANDO IS NOT MAD AT OUR DEAL. THEY LIKE OUR PACKAGE. THE ISSUE IS THE BULLS DO NOT WANT TO GIVE UP NOAH WITHOUT AN ASSURANCE THAT HOWARD WILL RE-SIGN.

And here's yet another article on why the Bulls have a damn good package to get Howard...Again, I don't think it's going to happen...I still think he's headed to either NJ or LA...But that's only because Chicago is not on Howard's list of teams (oddly enough)...

But anyway...Read on...

----
Chicago Bulls: Its Time to Make a Deal to Land Dwight Howard
Bleacher Report

By
Nicholas Hoeft
(Contributor) on December 11, 2011

ESPN's Nick Friedell is reporting that the Bulls are going to throw their hat into the Dwight Howard ring.

Perhaps the additions of Chandler to New York and Battier to Miami—or the resignings of Greene in Boston and Richardson in Orlando—have alarmed management to the point where they feel they're going to be left behind. Whatever the reason, Chicago management seems to have a real interest in putting together a package to bring in "Superman" to play next to the "Chi City Kid."

I would suggest that management make the following moves so they can land the best center in the NBA through a trade with the Orlando Magic.

Cut: Keith Bogans ($1.7M), John Lucas ($950k) and Jannero Pargo ($1.26M).

Keep: Derrick Rose ($6.99M), Kyle Korver ($5M), Ronnie Brewer ($4.71M), C.J. Watson ($3.4M), Omer Asik ($1.85M), Taj Gibson ($1.2M) and Jimmy Butler ($900k).

Sign: Kris Humphries ($5M) and Troy Murphy (veteran minimum).

Trade: Joakim Noah ($10M), Carlos Boozer ($13.5M), Luol Deng ($12.34M), Bobcat's 2012 first-round pick and Bulls 2012 first-round pick to Orlando for Dwight Howard ($17.8M), Hidayet Turkoglu ($10.6M), Jason Richardson ($6M) and Orlando's 2012 second-round pick.

Bulls Roster

PG: Rose, Watson

SG: J. Richardson, Brewer and Korver

SF: Turkoglu, J. Butler and Korver

113433949_crop_340x234 Jason Richardson
Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images

PF: Gibson, Humphries and Murphy

C: Howard, Asik

Lose: Bobcat and Bulls 2012 first-round picks

Gain: 2012 second-round pick

Magic Roster

PG: Nelson, Duhon

SG: Redick, Q. Richardson and Wafer (already traded for him)

SF: Deng, Liggins

PF: Boozer, Big Baby (already traded Bass for him) and McRoberts (need to sign him)

C: Noah, Anderson

Gain: Charlotte and Bulls' 2012 first-round picks

GOBB
12-11-2011, 03:05 PM
The problem is you are acting like the Bulls would be trading for Howard for Noah straight up...And you r acting like the Bulls wouldn't be able to take on that horrible Turkolu contract...

The problem is you struggle with reading and comprehension. Obviously any sane individual who has a discussion with someone would do so in a manner where each side are countering with ideas, points, opinions, questions. you on the other hand fail at this. Its hilarious, but whats even more funny to me? you even admitted you didnt read all of my posts. But you try to tell me what my posts "act like". You sound really stupid.

It's not about overrating players

Yes it is.

I trust folks that cover the NBA for a living and other NBA GM's who have said that the Bulls package is the best package out of the other teams over an everyday poster anytime..

The best cop out posters here can offer. If we trusted GMs and people who covered the NBA for a living we wouldnt have bad contracts, bad drafts, bad trades, people flat out being wrong with their projections. But in reality we do. A retarded argument as you're just an everyday poster. Oh wait, sporadic poster because I dont want to ASSume you are here everyday as you do have a life offline. So I dont want to label you in anyway you get offended. But yeah what makes your opinions here more valid? You can regurtitate what writers say in articles when they usually offer their opinions on issues? Ok. If thats what you want to do then go for it. But if you EVER want to use your own brain and discuss basketball? Then let me know.

I dont have time for people who want to argue on something then when their arguments arent sticking hide behind "Well GMs and people who cover the NBA >>>>>> what you have to say, plus I didnt read all your posts but whatever"

Since typing in bold usually attract the eyes first. Read this, if you dont want to read all of that, my post in short just says Grow a pair of BALLS.

brownmamba00
12-11-2011, 03:07 PM
What have nene, gasol, lopez, and bynum done to rank higher than noah?

Nene
15/8/62% 1blk per 31min

Lopez
20/6/49% 2 blks per in 36 min

Gasol
12/7/53% 2 blks per in 30 min

Bynum
11/9/57% 2 blks in 28 min and has had major surgery on both knees

Noah
12/7/53% 2 blks per 32 min

And noah is far and away the best defender. And statistically they all are similar. Noah is the 5th best center in the league

Anyone who actually watched Lopez-Gasol-Bynum will tell you the same thing. I'm ranking them by talent, not only by stats.

Bynum and Bogut can do everything better what Noah does and more. They are legit 7ft's aswell while Noah is what 6'10?
Lopez closes the gap on defense with his 20 ppg and believe it or not is actually a scoring threat. You can have Nene tho.

And :roll: :roll: @ Noah being a better defender then Bynum and Bogut.

I mean McGee and Perkins are defensive minded centres aswell. Why not put them all in the top 5 while we're at it:facepalm

GOBB
12-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Chicago Bulls: Its Time to Make a Deal to Land Dwight Howard
Bleacher Report

By
Nicholas Hoeft
(Contributor) on December 11, 2011

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/977881-chicago-bulls-its-time-to-make-a-deal-to-land-dwight-howard

This is the link...who is Nicholas Hoeft?

B
12-11-2011, 03:11 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/977881-chicago-bulls-its-time-to-make-a-deal-to-land-dwight-howard

Bleacher Report :facepalm
Bleachers: a place where fans sit to watch games.
Bleacher Report: a blog site for fans to post

GatorKid117
12-11-2011, 03:16 PM

A nobody

I wouldn't mind a Bulls package. Prefer it over NJ's at least.

themurph
12-11-2011, 03:21 PM
The problem is you struggle with reading and comprehension. Obviously any sane individual who has a discussion with someone would do so in a manner where each side are countering with ideas, points, opinions, questions. you on the other hand fail at this. Its hilarious, but whats even more funny to me? you even admitted you didnt read all of my posts. But you try to tell me what my posts "act like". You sound really stupid.

First of all, I don't think I've ever called you out your name...So dial it down...

Secondly, you made it out like I'm comparing Noah to Dwight...It's hard to counter ideas when someone else is saying things like Noah isn't a franchise player..Or that Orlando would build around him....Like, no sh$t right....

I've been very consistent with my argument...Noah is just part of a package...But he's a very important part because he's a young defensive center who has upside, something that's rare in this league...

That's all I've ever said...

The best cop out posters here can offer. If we trusted GMs and people who covered the NBA for a living we wouldnt have bad contracts, bad drafts, bad trades, people flat out being wrong with their projections. But in reality we do. A retarded argument as you're just an everyday poster. Oh wait, sporadic poster because I dont want to ASSume you are here everyday as you do have a life offline. So I dont want to label you in anyway you get offended. But yeah what makes your opinions here more valid? You can regurtitate what writers say in articles when they usually offer their opinions on issues? Ok. If thats what you want to do then go for it. But if you EVER want to use your own brain and discuss basketball? Then let me know.

Ahh...I see...So when GM's call the Bulls and try to offer OJ Mayo for say an Asik and draft picks...Or when teams offer deals for Gibson...Or are willing to take on Noah's contract, they are retards, right?

I mean, it's one thing to say you don't agree with their assessment...It's quite another thing to put yourself on the same authority as said GM's and knowledgeable basketball folks...

again, you can disagree...but there has to be reason why teams are trying to trade for these guys...It's size...

I dont have time for people who want to argue on something then when their arguments arent sticking hide behind "Well GMs and people who cover the NBA >>>>>> what you have to say, plus I didnt read all your posts but whatever"

Since typing in bold usually attract the eyes first. Read this, if you dont want to read all of that, my post in short just says Grow a pair of BALLS.

I was always taught that when you no longer have anything to say or when you are struggling for points you resort to name calling...

You resort to juvenile put downs like you are now doing which is kinda sad because it seems like we were having a spirited debate...

Let's stick to the script...You said the Bulls didn't have a good package...I and about most of the NBA GM's and writers have said differently...You want to disagree with that, hey, that's on you...

But you want to take it down to a whole other level and start calling people out their names, yeah, it's pretty telling...

I'm sure you can do better, right?

themurph
12-11-2011, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=B

97 bulls
12-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Anyone who actually watched Lopez-Gasol-Bynum will tell you the same thing. I'm ranking them by talent, not only by stats.

Bynum and Bogut can do everything better what Noah does and more. They are legit 7ft's aswell while Noah is what 6'10?
Lopez closes the gap on defense with his 20 ppg and believe it or not is actually a scoring threat. You can have Nene tho.

And :roll: :roll: @ Noah being a better defender then Bynum and Bogut.

I mean McGee and Perkins are defensive minded centres aswell. Why not put them all in the top 5 while we're at it:facepalm
But its not just about talent. What about results? And to be honest, I don't see how any of the guys mentioned are more talented than noah. Noah has a much better motor, and is relentless on the boards.

Lopez is a product of being on a bad team. I'm sure if he's on a better team, he's not avg 20 ppg. And no matter how you want to word it, he's not much of a rebounder.

Bynum may be the most talented, but how long are those knees gonna hold up? He's had the luxery of playing with kobe, gasol, and odom. But how will his body respond to being in a situation where he's playing 40 min a night and is targeted nightly and fouled hard? For the next 8-10 years? I highly doubt it.

GOBB
12-11-2011, 03:37 PM
1. I didnt read all of your posts but you dont know what you're talkin about
2. I'll take people who cover the NBA for a living, GMs over an everyday poster like yourself
3. Here is a Bleachers report article from an everyday blogger

Pretty much how your argument went here. So miss me with your maturity skit. We basically agree to disagree but never once did I question what you know, your knowledge, the fact you dont cover the NBA or happen to be a GM. I insulted you when your stupidty shined through as you try to tell me what I'm "acting like" when you admitted you didnt read my posts.

Another thing Rose posted a link showing Noah made the 2nd team All defense. Your reply to me "You didnt even read the link, he's posting stuff and you're not reading".

1. I already knew Noah made the defensive team
2. The point was just because you make the defensive team doesnt mean you're a DPOY candidate which is MY ARGUMENT
3. If getting a vote makes you a candidate then so is Bogans.
4. Noah anchors the Bulls defense by himself according to him when my argument is "team defense" which is proven by the link he posted which highlights Brewer, Deng, Bogans, Rose along with Noah.

So you can take your ball and have mommy say "I dont want you playing with that kid. :no: ". Its ok by me. There are other kids coming with their balls to the playground. :confusedshrug:

Bulls dont have enough to land Dwight to me but because some sportswriters says they do? My opinion is worthless to you as you hinted at. But you want to play this whole maturity act now? Its a front. Dont toe the line then cry foul like some NBA flopper. I'm sure you can do better, right?

BabyBull
12-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Lakers gonna land Dwight. We shipped out Odom to shred salary.

D12"Magic"
12-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Lakers gonna land Dwight. We shipped out Odom to shred salary.
Still not enough to take on Hedo

Bob Cousy
12-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Still not enough to take on Hedo
I think Gasol and Bynum will both be shipped out as well.

themurph
12-11-2011, 03:51 PM
It's all moot anyway because I think Howard has his heart set on LA or the NJ...

Just as Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski (Him Stein and David Aldridge were the only guys that got all the news about the trades right...) has said, Howard is indeed a longshot to come to the Bulls...But it's not because of what the Bulls are offering...It's about his personal preference...

Wojo quote from an interview earlier this week: “The fact that [the Bulls] do have the kind of players that would appeal to them: a deep roster and younger big guys, that certainly appeals to Orlando…Dwight would have to want to be in Chicago...But GM's in the league are keeping an eye on the Bulls on this one...Because they know the Bulls have the players to pull it off...”

Nothing shocking....Unfortunately, the Bulls won't be able to land him because we are not on Howard's list...But who knows? Anything can happen...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/12/07/wojnarowski-howard-at-long-shot-to-the-bulls/

GOBB
12-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Bulls shouldnt care thatt much about Dwight anyway. Upgrade SG and they are fine. I wish they would have went after Marshon Brooks or Jordan Hamilton. They had a chance to get a steal in the draft. Have a healthy Noah for the season, Carlos Boozer giving you a little more and I'm not talkin about stats. A consistent Deng (like he was last year) and finding that piece at SG? Team would be fine.

themurph
12-11-2011, 03:56 PM

You know who Yahoo Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski is right?

lol

D12"Magic"
12-11-2011, 03:57 PM
I think Gasol and Bynum will both be shipped out as well.
Why would Orlando want Gasol's contract?

themurph
12-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Why would Orlando want Gasol's contract?

Which is why LA will def get another team involved...

It's LA or NJ at this point....

PowerGlove
12-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Atlanta isnt going to try and get involved???:wtf:

outbreak
12-11-2011, 08:28 PM
So if it's looking like a 3 way deal does Houston still want Pau?

how about

Howard and Turk goto Lakers
Pau goes to Houston (they can have j rich if they want him too)
Bynum, Scola and Martin goto Orlando

Various picks and what not involved it works on trade machine. Probably the only deal involved L.A I wouldn't be angry at.

JohnnyWall
12-11-2011, 08:33 PM
So if it's looking like a 3 way deal does Houston still want Pau?

how about

Howard and Turk goto Lakers
Pau goes to Houston (they can have j rich if they want him too)
Bynum, Scola and Martin goto Orlando

Various picks and what not involved it works on trade machine. Probably the only deal involved L.A I wouldn't be angry at.

Yeah, Rockets should get in on this, they can still land Gasol.

(e)
12-11-2011, 09:04 PM
Would love Dwight in Chicago. Doubt it happens, but I'd be on board with it. Anyone but Rose obviously.