PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Rubio haters, Identify yourself

stallionaire
12-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Second coming of Steve Nash...

IN RUBIO WE TRUST.

Where the haters at? This kid will contend for Rookie of the Year... with Derrick Williams...

:bowdown:

Kevin Love said players are getting hit in the face because of Rubio's no-look pass bullets. :rockon: :pimp:

Inception28
12-12-2011, 10:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UBWwD.gif

Meticode
12-12-2011, 10:11 PM
I don't hate nor like him. I'm still waiting to develop an opinion of him after this season.

stallionaire
12-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Dig the AP avatar man. AP is a huge Rubio fan himself.

Fiasco
12-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Kevin Love said players are getting hit in the face because of Rubio's no-look pass bullets. :rockon: :pimp:

How is this a good thing?

DStebb716
12-12-2011, 10:12 PM
#wassup!?

Go Getter
12-12-2011, 10:13 PM
right, lol:oldlol:

AMISTILLILL
I don't hate him but I don't think he's remotely worth the hype. He'll be a serious disappointment but still be serviceable, while Timberwolves fans will continue to gloat every time he has an above average game.

outbreak
Don't hate him and hope he does well. But personally don't see him competing for ROY.

Yung D-Will
12-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Let me translate they were impressed by his passes but at the first few days of practice no one was expecting his passes so they got hit in the face. But Now everyone always has their hands up waiting for the pass when they're playing with him because things like No look/behind the back passes are normal for him

Yung D-Will
12-12-2011, 10:15 PM
In Adelman's intervew today he has no doubt Rubio will be able to defend the nba points guards the only problem he sees is he might get in trouble for using his hands on defense because of the transition from euro to the nba

stallionaire
12-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Let me translate they were impressed by his passes but at the first few days of practice no one was expecting his passes so they got hit in the face. But Now everyone always has their hands up waiting for the pass when they're playing with him because things like No look/behind the back passes are normal for him

This.

Yung D-Will
12-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Early on I believe I heard Adelman say that he's gonna have Rubio shooting a set amount of jumpshots in the gym basiclly every day of the season.

The Macho Man
12-12-2011, 10:17 PM
I don't hate him, just think he's gonna be mediocre to bad. Also, Steve Nash is a great shooter, so that comparison doesn't make sense.

Lucifer
12-12-2011, 10:19 PM
I'm actually rooting for him. God know we need more white stars in this league!

RRR3
12-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Why do you care what "god" wants, Lucy? You work for Satan, you silly little imp.

blacknapalm
12-12-2011, 10:22 PM
i'm neutral. won't affect me if he does good or bad. def won't be rooting against him though, guess i'm kinda looking forward to how he does

AMISTILLILL
12-12-2011, 10:23 PM
I still laugh when I think about the Timberwolves front office having people go down to the airport and chant his name/hold signs when he touched down. Serious douche chills.

stallionaire
12-12-2011, 10:28 PM
I still laugh when I think about the Timberwolves front office having people go down to the airport and chant his name/hold signs when he touched down. Serious douche chills.

Well I'm pretty sure people did it willingly. :facepalm

dunksby
12-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Not a hater just dont think he is special.

AMISTILLILL
12-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Well I'm pretty sure people did it willingly. :facepalm

Might want to look into the story then. The front office made interns and randoms go down and act like a crowd of rabid Rubio fans collected there unannounced.

Hernando
12-12-2011, 10:34 PM

IN RUBIO WE TRUST.

Where the haters at? This kid will contend for Rookie of the Year... with Derrick Williams...

First of all, getting hit in the face would call for inaccurate passes. And No look passes make him no better than a regular pass. Just makes it more difficult and more chance for failure. SECOND. Look at these stats please.

2011 EURO: 6 PPG, 3 Assists, 31% Fg
2011 ACB: 5 PPG, 4 assists, 33% FG.
He is garbage and overrated just the fact he played at a younger age internationally people think he is a god. Those stats DO NOT lie.

Dwyane Rose
12-12-2011, 10:35 PM

Star Tribune - Minnesota Timberwolves Starting 5 All Injured

Johnson - Broken Nose
Beasley - Broken Nose
Williams - Broken Nose
Love - Broken Nose
Rubio - Attacked by fans for being turnover-prone

edit: I like Rubio, just thought it was funny that stallionaire and Kevin Love find Rubio's passes being misdirected a good thing.

DevilsAssassin
12-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Star Tribune - Minnesota Timberwolves Starting 5 All Injured

Johnson - Broken Nose
Beasley - Broken Nose
Williams - Broken Nose
Love - Broken Nose
Rubio - Attacked by fans for being turnover-prone

i love your avy :oldlol:

stephanieg
12-12-2011, 10:38 PM
You guys are so mean. This team won 17 games last year. Their best players are a (formerly) tubby white guy and a weed fiend tweener. Let them have a little bit of hope, hmm?

The_Yearning
12-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Well, at least he looks good. There are players who are both bad and ugly.

gyu
12-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Hi

Miserio
12-12-2011, 10:44 PM
First of all, getting hit in the face would call for inaccurate passes. And No look passes make him no better than a regular pass. Just makes it more difficult and more chance for failure. SECOND. Look at these stats please.

2011 EURO: 6 PPG, 3 Assists, 31% Fg
2011 ACB: 5 PPG, 4 assists, 33% FG.
He is garbage and overrated just the fact he played at a younger age internationally people think he is a god. Those stats DO NOT lie.
He was just 20 years old at the time. Take any young prospect from the US to a team full of stars in the Euroleague and i don't think their numbers are gonna be much better than that.

He's young, talented and most importantly, a GREAT defensive player. He's gonna be really good in the NBA.

LBJMVP
12-12-2011, 10:45 PM
im definitely rooting for him because it would be exciting to see a pg through all kinds of crazy passes

with that said, i dont think he will be competing for rookie of the year. im willing to do some kind of bet that he wont be. if he does and whoever i make a bet with remembers to bump this thread to remind me i said this then i will glady go through on my end of the bargain.

whippyAU
12-12-2011, 10:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5mpST596qU

Hope he kills it!

Hernando
12-12-2011, 10:48 PM
He was just 20 years old at the time. Take any young prospect from the US to a team full of stars in the Euroleague and i don't think their numbers are gonna be much better than that.

He's young, talented and most importantly, a GREAT defensive player. He's gonna be really good in the NBA.
Ricky Rubio's defense seems to be his most overrated quality as he has earned a reputation for getting easy steals and his tough man-to-man coverage. I think a lot of his defense would fall under the category of what I would call the "Ellis Syndrome;" players who go for a stat, like a steal, instead of playing team defense. This is easily seen while watching Rubio play. His center of gravity remains high and he seems to play defense against the ball rather than his man.

PyrrhusX
12-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Starting to dislike him now.

Lucifer
12-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Why do you care what "god" wants, Lucy? You work for Satan, you silly little imp.

You're lucky Sam and Dean have me locked in the cage

DevilsAssassin
12-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Malcolm Lee is something to look out for :bowdown:

Won't be surprised if he is our starting 2 guard at the season opener

lilgodfather1
12-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Bust

RRR3
12-12-2011, 11:03 PM
I knew it! I knew it! You DO live in an insane asylum! :roll:

dirk94_
12-12-2011, 11:17 PM

:lol this

R.I.P.
12-12-2011, 11:32 PM

IN RUBIO WE TRUST.

That

(e)
12-12-2011, 11:34 PM
He hasn't played a game yet lol

vinvin01
12-12-2011, 11:37 PM
I like Rubio, and I think he'll be a good player in the NBA (not a star, but a relevant player). But come on, don't say stupid things like "2nd coming of Nash". Fyi Nash is one of the best shooters out there, he's a very good 3-point shooter, is very good at the ft line, and can hit the mid-distance jumper. Rubio is just not like that, he's not a good shooter.

About his defense, he has really quick hand and he'll have some steals. I guess he's not gonna be strong and explosive enough to guard players like Rose, Deron, but actually who can ? He'll be an average defender, but not that bad because he's a smart player and understands team defense.

LedBalls
12-12-2011, 11:39 PM
If he does well in the NBA, Euroleague won't shut up about it. :lol

Shepseskaf
12-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Do you know who Rubio is? He's Tim Tebow -- a player with enormous hype, yet average to below-average skills. His fanatics are so happy when he manages to do anything positive that they react as though something great happened, though the reality is far from that.

If Rubio has a 10 point, 8 assist game early in the season, all we'll hear about is how his 'admirers' were right. Then by the end of the season he'll be riding the pine and we'll hear nothing from them.

(e)
12-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Do you know who Rubio is? He's Tim Tebow -- a player with enormous hype, yet average to below-average skills. His fanatics are so happy when he manages to do anything positive that they react as though something great happened, though the reality is far from that.

If Rubio has a 10 point, 8 assist game early in the season, all we'll hear about is how his 'admirers' were right. Then by the end of the season he'll be riding the pine and we'll hear nothing from them.

Tebow is 7-1 this year and has his team in position to make the Playoffs. He's definitely no John Elway, but the dude wins games.

skan72
12-13-2011, 12:24 AM
Kevin Love was clearly exaggerating about dudes being hit in the face. He was talking about Rubio's passes being so sudden and so on point that no one was expecting them. I've seen point guards like this before where the players aren't expecting that hard of a pass at that point.

Also, I for one think Rubio will be a star point guard in this league. He's not going to be like Rose or Wall, but he's going to be a game-changing point guard.

Yung D-Will
12-13-2011, 12:38 AM
Wait lets just take a minute to admire the troll work Euroleauge has down. He's put himself in a position where he can go on an on about the fact he was right if Rubio sucks but if he's good he's gonna go on and on about how a Euroleauge scrub is a star in the leauge. His method is flawless

blacknapalm
12-13-2011, 12:40 AM
Wait lets just take a minute to admire the troll work Euroleauge has down. He's put himself in a position where he can go on an on about the fact he was right if Rubio sucks but if he's good he's gonna go on and on about how a Euroleauge scrub is a star in the leauge. His method is flawless

haha, i was just about to say this. he can claim he was right no matter how rubio plays now.

vinvin01
12-13-2011, 12:45 AM

Damn I didn't realise that :(

Another thing about Rubio is that what he did at 15 was amazing, and only a moron would say otherwise. I've never seen a player being that mature so early in his career. But being the best player at 15 doesn't mean being the best at 25... I guess all the hype didn't help him. Let's just watch him play and see what he can do.

Btw it's so funny to see so many people thinking he's gonna suck, and so many people thinking he's gonna be a star. Damn does anybody know that there are not that many stars nor many scrubs in the nba ? Truth is most of the players are simply good players...

Shepseskaf
12-13-2011, 12:47 AM
Tebow is 7-1 this year and has his team in position to make the Playoffs. He's definitely no John Elway, but the dude wins games.
Ummm, no. His TEAM wins games, not him. In fact, the wins have come despite him. The defense keeps the scores low, so after Tebow has been dreadful for 95% of the game they're actually in position to steal one. With a lesser defense, he has a losing record and the experiment would be over.

LBJMVP
12-13-2011, 12:50 AM
Ummm, no. His TEAM wins games, not him. In fact, the wins have come despite him. The defense keeps the scores low, so after Tebow has been dreadful for 95% of the game they're actually in position to steal one. With a lesser defense, he has a losing record and the experiment would be over.

then why was the team 1-4 before he started.
he is a key part of their winning.

Shepseskaf
12-13-2011, 12:58 AM
then why was the team 1-4 before he started.
he is a key part of their winning.
He is one of the factors, but not the main one -- which is the defense. As I said before, it allows him to look absolutely clueless for the majority of the game before circumstances conspire for another miracle finish.

This can't last -- and it won't. Tebow is not an NFL QB. Stop quoting the TEAM's record as if he's the only reason that it happened. He will ultimately be shown to be a liability.

Orton was 6-0 at the start of last season. How did that stat work out?

HurricaneKid
12-13-2011, 01:20 AM
Where the haters at?

::Raises hand::

He should have mentioned they were the ones at the drinking fountain, 18 feet off court.

He is an unathletic Rudy Fernandez who can't shoot.

DuMa
12-13-2011, 01:22 AM
rubio's baja grill will always be the greater rubio to me

kumquat
12-13-2011, 01:37 AM
****ing number 1!!! Rubio hater right here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Grinder
12-13-2011, 01:48 AM
I think Ricky will do fine, but those expecting him to put up flashy numbers will probably be disappointed.

ThePointGuard11
12-13-2011, 01:50 AM
*raises hand*

he's Jose Calderon in training, a.k.a. a mediocre NBA player at best.

DKLaker
12-13-2011, 02:32 AM

He should have mentioned they were the ones at the drinking fountain, 18 feet off court.

:rant Damn you, I was going to say the exact same things :oldlol: :cheers:

RUBIO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Patrick Bateman
12-13-2011, 02:34 AM
rubio's baja grill will always be the greater rubio to me

Listen, the mud soup and the charcoal arugula are outrageous there.

32Dayz
12-13-2011, 02:40 AM
I support Rubio and I like the TWolves.

Rubio for ROY!

:cheers:

Cali Syndicate
12-13-2011, 03:04 AM

IN RUBIO WE TRUST.

Stephen Curry is more like Steve Nash than Rubio is.

Rubio talented and I believe he should transition well, don't think he will win ROY though.

JohnnyFord
12-13-2011, 03:06 AM
rubio sucks

bdreason
12-13-2011, 03:23 AM
I think Rubio's game will thrive in the NBA. He's going to be fan favorite too... assuming people actually get to see him play in Minnesota. :oldlol:

Clippersfan86
12-13-2011, 03:29 AM
My bold prediction. Prime Rubio will be lucky to hit the level of Derek Fisher from this last season.

The_Yearning
12-13-2011, 03:40 AM
^how can you overrate Eric Gordon (who?) and Deandre Jordan (who???) and make a statement like that? SmH

senelcoolidge
12-13-2011, 05:36 AM
Minny are you ready for Rubio's 7 ppg and 5 apg on 38% fg shooting. It's going to be awesome. The savior has come.

KeylessEntry
12-13-2011, 05:38 AM
too bad the guy has to play in minny, that has to be just about almost the worst situation possible for any young point guard.

Yung D-Will
12-13-2011, 08:43 AM
too bad the guy has to play in minny, that has to be just about almost the worst situation possible for any young point guard.
How? I'd think playing under a coach like Rick Adelman early in his career is one of the best situation

Rnbizzle
12-13-2011, 08:46 AM
My bold prediction. Prime Rubio will be lucky to hit the level of Derek Fisher from this last season.
Damn that's hateful. :lol

Maga_1
12-13-2011, 08:55 AM

Game Winner on Clippers level uh? :oldlol:

Rnbizzle
12-13-2011, 09:19 AM
Oh shit :lol :lol

stallionaire
12-13-2011, 09:33 AM
Rubio Will Be Goat.

shootingcomets
12-13-2011, 10:21 AM
Rubio Will Be Goat.

and talking about rubio being goat
sorry can't take you seriously :oldlol:

12-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Been disappointed too much from past players who were overhyped (American or not).

By default, he sucks and I am hater.

nathanjizzle
12-13-2011, 11:20 AM

IN RUBIO WE TRUST.

shouldnt a good pass be too the chest not the face?

paintingshade
12-13-2011, 11:22 AM
I really liked what I saw in those twolves scrimmage clips. he really has a way with passing, can't really teach that. AND he plays defense. he's like the complete opposite of brandon jennings.

Fiba basketball
12-13-2011, 12:17 PM
He isnt eaven the best passer in Euroleagte ( Teodosic is ) and some people here are saying he has great passing . He cant shot , he has avrage passes and plays great defense . Nba is more offensive league than defensive so he wont be that good.

Clippersfan86
12-13-2011, 12:21 PM

Yea.. he can have 1 game winner on the Clippers. Doesn't mean he's going to be a better player than Fisher.

Oositdwn
12-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Dude getting so much hate and hasn't even played a single Nba game yet. If he can ball great if not move on, it's that simple.

Maga_1
12-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Yea.. he can have 1 game winner on the Clippers. Doesn't mean he's going to be a better player than Fisher.

For a guy that never saw him play (ok maybe that Olympic game) you're pretty confident.

Yung D-Will
12-13-2011, 12:30 PM

Yawn.

stallionaire
12-13-2011, 12:54 PM
He isnt eaven the best passer in Euroleagte ( Teodosic is ) and some people here are saying he has great passing . He cant shot , he has avrage passes and plays great defense . Nba is more offensive league than defensive so he wont be that good.

All these Europeans are mad that we're taking their best players.

:applause: :roll:

Fiba basketball
12-13-2011, 01:00 PM

He is not the best player in Europe and no one that watches Euroleague will tell you that he is in top 10 .

stallionaire
12-13-2011, 01:11 PM
He is not the best player in Europe and no one that watches Euroleague will tell you that he is in top 10 .

Everyone on the Wolves has been impressed with him, Adelman has nothing but rave reviews about him. What do you think about that?

Fiba basketball
12-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Everyone on the Wolves has been impressed with him, Adelman has nothing but rave reviews about him. What do you think about that?
That we need to see him play in Nba and than decide . Who knows maybe he improves , but I dont think he will improve a lot . I hope he will become great player but right now is not on .

DKLaker
12-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Rubio Will Be Goat.

Yeah, the type with the horns:oldlol:

Euroleague
12-13-2011, 06:19 PM

The insane overrating and over hyping of Rubio just never ends. This is pathetic the way people just fawn over such a mediocre player like this.

Euroleague
12-13-2011, 06:22 PM

His stats were incredibly inflated because Barca's players carried him. he would have never even gotten playing time the way he played the last 2 years on most Euroleague teams.

He just had a team way over pay for him and then was so good that they played him and carried him and tried to justify their dumb spending for him.

Take away that money they spent on him and he never would have even sniffed the floor the last 2 years on that team.

niko
12-13-2011, 06:23 PM
I think he's overrated. I don't see a complete enough game. Does that make me a hater?

Euroleague
12-13-2011, 06:28 PM

Rubio has decent athletic ability. He's fast up and down and he has good jumping ability. He also has quick hands. His lateral speed is a bit lacking though, but it does not really matter all that much because of NBA rules no one can guard any point guards anyway.

Rubio is just very lacking in offensive skills, but I would not say he is non-athletic though.

Euroleague
12-13-2011, 06:31 PM

Actually, the best passer in Euroleague is Papaloukas.

Euroleague
12-13-2011, 06:34 PM
I think Ricky will do fine, but those expecting him to put up flashy numbers will probably be disappointed.

I compare him to young Rafer Alston. He's basically the same player.

Alston eventually developed a somewhat decent outside jump shot when left open (something like Kidd finally developed last year).

If Rubio can develop a similar type of outside shot off the catch and shoot, then he can be pretty similar to Rafer Alston in the NBA.

Yung D-Will
12-13-2011, 06:35 PM
Euroleauge three straight retarded post ... Must be a record

Euroleague
12-13-2011, 06:36 PM

Yeah, Darko, Jerebko, Casspi, Dragic, Udrih, etc............

What the hell will European basketball do without all these numerous world beaters?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :facepalm :facepalm

Sam Winchester
12-13-2011, 06:37 PM

Yep.

Jon_Koncak
12-13-2011, 06:38 PM
Rubio should never play for Barcelona,playing for a micro managing coach like Pasqual and their half court slow game hampered his developement.He thrives in a high tempo free flowing game.Let's hope the great coach Adelman will save his career.

Euroleague
12-13-2011, 06:39 PM

I think exactly what Adelman does. "Better bring in Barea."

Yung D-Will
12-13-2011, 06:41 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/23sbrlc.png

pegasus
12-13-2011, 06:41 PM
I'm rooting for him and the T'Wolves. It's about time they turn it around!:rockon:

Euroleague
12-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Rubio should never play for Barcelona,playing for a micro managing coach like Pasqual and their half court slow game hampered his developement.He thrives in a high tempo free flowing game.Let's hope the great coach Adelman will save his career.

Yeah, Adelman sure did wonders for Rafer Alston and Jason Williams.....

Fiba basketball
12-13-2011, 06:48 PM
Actually, the best passer in Euroleague is Papaloukas.
He was best . He is old now . At this moment Teodosic is best passer.

Sarcastic
12-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Over/under 4 turnovers/game?

What's his assist/TO ratio this year?

Euroleague
12-13-2011, 07:04 PM
He was best . He is old now . At this moment Teodosic is best passer.

Oh, so you are disqualifying him due to age? So only the young players and prime players then? So you are also disqualifying Jasikevicius (also a better passer than Teodosic) then based on age? Well, yes, Teodosic is a great passer, but sorry, he's not even the best passer in Euroleague, even if we disqualify Papaloukas and Jasikevicius for age.

Teodosic is one my favorite players, but let's not overrate him.

If we go by younger, let's say, current main players, then Huertas is the best passer in the Euroleague, not Teodosic.

stallionaire
12-13-2011, 07:40 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/23sbrlc.png

Gonna ignore this idiot now.

Sakkreth
12-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Oh, so you are disqualifying him due to age? So only the young players and prime players then? So you are also disqualifying Jasikevicius (also a better passer than Teodosic) then based on age? Well, yes, Teodosic is a great passer, but sorry, he's not even the best passer in Euroleague, even if we disqualify Papaloukas and Jasikevicius for age.

If we go by younger, let's say, current main players, then Huertas is the best passer in the Euroleague, not Teodosic.

Guys it's actually truth right there.

Fiba basketball
12-14-2011, 04:00 AM

I m saying that Papaloukas isnt that good now ( did you watch his games in Maccabi ) . I didnt watch Huertas much so for me Teodosic is best passer . But can we can both agree that Rubio isnt good passer like these players ?

IGotACoolStory
12-19-2011, 05:10 AM
Gonna ignore this idiot now.

:cheers:

MASH Transit
12-19-2011, 06:06 AM
I actually think Rubio will be moderately successful. Depending on he and D. Williams development, the Wolves could be a force to be reckoned with this season.

Kevin Love and Mike Beasely both look great thus far. Solid pieces all around imo.

billyhoe
12-19-2011, 06:33 AM
I don't hate the guy, however people here need to understand that some of us, primarily from Europe are quite familiar with him. I've seen him alot last year also in the Spanish league, and in the euro league. There were times that players just went off him, intantially to make him pull up a shot,something that made hin very insecure and in times made him liability on the court for coach, pascull ,in barcelona.he is more of an all around PG , in a way is game is quite similar to that of rondo. All of that been said, I do think he has alot of potential,All he needs is still work on his shot , and definitely spend alot of time in the weight room .

Yung D-Will
12-19-2011, 12:24 PM
I don't hate the guy, however people here need to understand that some of us, primarily from Europe are quite familiar with him. I've seen him alot last year also in the Spanish league, and in the euro league. There were times that players just went off him, intantially to make him pull up a shot,something that made hin very insecure and in times made him liability on the court for coach, pascull ,in barcelona.he is more of an all around PG , in a way is game is quite similar to that of rondo. All of that been said, I do think he has alot of potential,All he needs is still work on his shot , and definitely spend alot of time in the weight room .
I acknowledge this but people act like Rubio at age 24 is going to be the exact same as he was playing for Barcelona and don't consider that he's being developed by one of the best coaches in the nba who's going to constantley get him shooting shots with trainers and already talked about wanting to see him bulk up

Euroleague
12-19-2011, 06:38 PM
I m saying that Papaloukas isnt that good now ( did you watch his games in Maccabi ) . I didnt watch Huertas much so for me Teodosic is best passer . But can we can both agree that Rubio isnt good passer like these players ?

Huertas is a better passer than Teodosic IMO. As for Rubio, in Euroleague, as far as best passing Euroleague point guards (not in order)....

Jasikevicius
Papaloukas
Huertas
Spanoulis
Teodosic

To me those were all better passing point guards in Euroleague than Rubio.

Prigioni and Diamantidis are debatable, about the same level as Rubio in passing. I would put Rubio slightly over Zisis and Rodriguez in passing. Those are the 10 best passing point guards in the Euroleague IMO, if you count Rubio in the list.

So, I would rate Rubio's passing ability as somewhere around 6-8 among the 10 best passing Euroleague point guards.

kumquat
01-19-2012, 08:51 AM
****ing number 1!!! Rubio hater right here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

:roll:

I'm admitting I was very very wrong - he's a lot of fun to watch.

:hammertime:

nathanjizzle
01-19-2012, 08:54 AM
why does it always have to be about hate. Why cant the thread title be Ricky Rubio Lovers, Identify yourself

Eric Cartman
01-19-2012, 09:23 AM
I'm not a big fan. Just a matter of time before the league figures him out.

Qwertyazerty
01-19-2012, 09:43 AM
Meanwhile in 14 NBA games he's 4th in steals per game, 8th in assists per game (5th in assist per 48 minutes) and 11th best rebounder among guards. In 31 minutes per game.

I agree with those thinking Irving is the number 1 candidate to ROY (he's incredible), but both are having a huge impact in their teams. I mean Timberwolves are 6-8 with a hard schedule early on, some easy games they lost because of inexperience and a lot of close games.

alenleomessi
01-19-2012, 09:56 AM
I'm not a big fan. Just a matter of time before the league figures him out.
how can you u figure out court vision and passing

Alamo
01-19-2012, 09:59 AM
how can you u figure out court vision and passing

Because it's the only thing he's good at? :confusedshrug: