PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't Dwight interested in the Bulls?

game385
12-14-2011, 10:24 AM
Big market - Check
Superstar running mate - check
Tough defensive minded coach - check
trading pieces to actually make a deal - check
immediate and long-term title potential - double check

At first I thought he was afraid of the cold weather but if he's willing to go to NJ/Brooklyn that's obviously not the case.

The only thing I can think of is that he's scared of sharing the spotlight w/D-Rose in Rose's hometown.

Any other theories...

WillyJakk
12-14-2011, 10:26 AM
"Why isn't Dwight interested in the Bull?"

Because Royce looked better? :confusedshrug:

12-14-2011, 10:33 AM
Dwight should go to the Bulls just so he gets to wear the cool jerseys.

millwad
12-14-2011, 10:37 AM
Dwight should go to the Bulls just so he gets to wear the cool jerseys.

I agree!

By the way, how is your basketball career going?

BIG FURB
12-14-2011, 10:45 AM
For some reason no top level players seem interested in coming to Chicago, espn even did an article on it. As a bulls fan it's rather frustrating

All Net
12-14-2011, 10:48 AM
I thought it might be due to the weather but he wants to go to NJ so dunno...

lock
12-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Jordans shadow?

12-14-2011, 10:53 AM
I agree!

By the way, how is your basketball career going?

LOL @ "basketball career"!

I played some teenagers the other day and I showed them my up and under. I had to tell them this move had nothing to do with peeping up women's skirts and that Kobe had nothing to do with its creation.

The name Kevin Mchale meant nothing to them. This didn't stop me from scoring at will in the low post. Once they get past sophomore year of HS, they will beat me but for now I enjoy out-strengthening them in the low post.

KembaWalker
12-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Jordans shadow?

Something tells me that isnt it. I mean he is a center, who is the greatest center in Bulls history? Artis Gilmore? I never saw him play but I reckon Dwight can overtake him. If I was Dwight I would be interested, become the greatest center in Bulls franchise history and further cement his legacy

NewYorkNoPicks
12-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Big market - Check

At first I thought he was afraid of the cold weather but if he's willing to go to NJ/Brooklyn that's obviously not the case.

The only thing I can think of is that he's scared of sharing the spotlight w/D-Rose in Rose's hometown.

Any other theories...

Because hes not, deal with it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and preferences.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2011, 11:20 AM
Maybe his people don't think Chi has the assets for Orlando to take the deal seriously. If they aren't going to offer up Rose (and they won't) who do they have to base the deal on? Boozer is undesirable, Noah is a good role player but no franchise guy, ditto Deng. And after them, who are we talking about?

Brook Lopez and picks would be a bad deal but Chi isn't going to do much better, if at all. I can see why Orlando isn't trying to trade him, the offers are all weak right now and Howard is saying he's willing to resign. They should be just as focused on making Howard happy in Orlando as dealing him because their roster is awful without him regardless so who cares if it's "ruined" by making deals in the effort to keep him?

burnsy87
12-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Maybe his people don't think Chi has the assets for Orlando to take the deal seriously. If they aren't going to offer up Rose (and they won't) who do they have to base the deal on? Boozer is undesirable, Noah is a good role player but no franchise guy, ditto Deng. And after them, who are we talking about?

Brook Lopez and picks would be a bad deal but Chi isn't going to do much better, if at all. I can see why Orlando isn't trying to trade him, the offers are all weak right now and Howard is saying he's willing to resign. They should be just as focused on making Howard happy in Orlando as dealing him because their roster is awful without him regardless so who cares if it's "ruined" by making deals in the effort to keep him?

Noah, Deng, Gibson, Asik and Charlottes pick.

I wouldn't give up all of those for Dwight, but a package of a few of them is better than anything NJ has to offer.

305Baller
12-14-2011, 11:31 AM
The Bulls should do it because the Knicks are about to catch up to them. The Knicks have the better frontcourt already.

Go Getter
12-14-2011, 11:31 AM
Because he's a goofy ass mfer. **** him and all the other free agents that don't want to come here. It'll male winning a title that much sweeter (hopefully).

niko
12-14-2011, 11:33 AM
Because he's a goofy ass mfer. **** him and all the other free agents that don't want to come here. It'll male winning a title that much sweeter (hopefully).
I don't think Chicago has the assets to get him which is why he has not focused on you. I don't think it's anything but that.

bada bing
12-14-2011, 12:13 PM
i think it has something to do with the ownership and the managment of the bulls. I think this is why the 3 clowns refused to go to the bulls last season and a lot of of these franchise players are a little hesitant as well. Jordan had a lot of problems with them right? I just felt the Bulls management has always been a no nonsense team first style where stars aren't regarded as being above the team. A lot of these spoiled NBA stars dont like that. They want to be pampered.

Duncan21formvp
12-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Jordans shadow?
That may have been the case in the day, but not now. Rose getting MVP, hardly anyone in Chicago compares him to MJ. Not to mention Dwight is a center and the Bulls have never had a center of Dwight's caliber. Gilmore was good, but on the Bulls he wasn't that great.

Joey Zaza
12-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Noah, Deng, Gibson, Asik and Charlottes pick..

Not necessarily this...but even that package is so -- hey here are a bunch of long term contracts for mediocre players and some who knows but at least they're young players...

I wouldn't give up all of those for Dwight, but a package of a few of them is better than anything NJ has to offer.

THIS -- we have some ok pieces (though as we all know Rose was by himself last year) but you certainly can't have all of it for Howard.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Noah, Deng, Gibson, Asik and Charlottes pick.

There isn't anyone in that package that I'd be sold on as a franchise cornerstone. The two best players, Deng and Noah, will be unrestricted FAs by the time your draft picks come of age. The Charlotte Pick doesn't lose protection until 2016. If I was running the Bulls I would accept that trade without a second of hesitation. It's Orlando that should reject this kind of mediocrity overload. Until/unless someone offers a real star I'd hang onto Howard until the last possible second. Deals like this are just rushing to the middle of the lottery.

PistonsFan#21
12-14-2011, 12:56 PM
He's not interested......

for basketball reasons

pegasus
12-14-2011, 01:08 PM
We have a very solid roster, but not enough young pieces to entice Orlando. Majority of our core is still young, but they are not on rookie-contracts anymore.

Obviously, Rose is out of the discussion, so it leaves us with only Gibson and Asik, who are just not enough to get Howard. Plus, they want to unload Hedo's contract, and getting Deng or Boozer in return to match salaries does not make any sense.

I'll be very content once we sign a good SG. We don't need Howard.

La Frescobaldi
12-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Tom Boerwinkle has to be in the talk but yeah A Train was great

Cartwright as a Bull was winding down... for that stage of Cartwright's career, post Knicks days, to me #18 might still hold the edge as far as being a Bull. 7' maybe 270, Boerwinkle was a power in the key early 70s. Those early Bulls teams were real good, Jerry Sloan was deadly from the corner & one of the best thieves of all time... Bob Love, Norm van Lier, Chet Walker

Longley at first second and third glance is weak but I did notice he had to slow down some pretty fair 90s Cs for the Bulls to win all those rings.

But yeah Artis would be the guy... Walton & Kareem neither one ever wanted to go to Chicago

nathanjizzle
12-14-2011, 01:18 PM
im a bulls fan...and it doesnt bother me at all. we already have a championship caliber team thats only going to grow and get better with or without other superstars.

also...i think dwight is playing games. I think he just wants attention and intends on staying a magic for this season, and he knows chicago has pieces for a real trade that could happen so hes saying hes not interested...and hes stringing along teams that dont have the assets to make a trade.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2011, 01:24 PM
im a bulls fan...and it doesnt bother me at all. we already have a championship caliber team thats only going to grow and get better with or without other superstars.
No you do not. The Heat will continue to oppress your squad for the next five years without at least one major star addition and the Bulls might even need 2. The Bulls may or may not have a very good regular season record but as soon as they face the Heat it will be over and if NY or NJ brings in another star they'll be lording it over them as well.

GatorKid117
12-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Dwight wants to be the man.

Rose is king in Chicago. Can't see him wanting to be second fiddle.

My view at least.

pegasus
12-14-2011, 01:27 PM
No you do not. The Heat will continue to oppress your squad for the next five years without at least one major star addition and the Bulls might even need 2. The Bulls may or may not have a very good regular season record but as soon as they face the Heat it will be over and if NY or NJ brings in another star they'll be lording it over them as well.

Had the refs not taken over in the beginning of the second half in Game 2, you could have been singing a very different tune now.

Miami had a better roster and probably still does, but it doesn't mean that the Bulls have no chance against them. Look what happened in the Dallas series.

R.I.P.
12-14-2011, 01:29 PM

My view at least.

..and they both Adidas topstars, allegedly some jealousy there as well. Adidas wouldn

D-Wade316
12-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Had the refs not taken over in the beginning of the second half in Game 2, you could have been singing a very different tune now.

Miami had a better roster and probably still does, but it doesn't mean that the Bulls have no chance against them. Look what happened in the Dallas series.
:lol U mad?

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2011, 01:45 PM

Chi got beat down 4-1, please don't act like that's just about the officiating. LeBron James was giving Rose a hard time and for 2 of the 4 losses they should have charged Boozer for admission and left him in the stands. The team lost. Dallas winning has nothing to do with Chi, they're completely different and James choked in a way that he didn't vs. Chi. So unless you want to bank on James choking consistently vs. the Bulls (and I wouldn't) you can't count on Chi beating Miami in the postseason.

LA_Showtime
12-14-2011, 01:46 PM
I still don't understand why Dwight isn't interested in Chicago, Oklahoma City, or even Memphis. All those teams have the pieces to contend.

All Net
12-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Chi got beat down 4-1, please don't act like that's just about the officiating. LeBron James was giving Rose a hard time and for 2 of the 4 losses they should have charged Boozer for admission and left him in the stands. The team lost. Dallas winning has nothing to do with Chi, they're completely different and James choked in a way that he didn't vs. Chi. So unless you want to bank on James choking consistently vs. the Bulls (and I wouldn't) you can't count on Chi beating Miami in the postseason.
Getting a decent SG should at least reduce the gap somewhat but not quite enough.

Go Getter
12-14-2011, 01:51 PM

You never know. The Mavs have shown that a good team can dismantle them pretty easily.

D-Wade316
12-14-2011, 01:56 PM
You never know. The Mavs have shown that a good team can dismantle them pretty easily.
:facepalm Dallas' wins were close victories. And the Heat nearly won, despite being carried by Wade and James' poor play.

themurph
12-14-2011, 02:01 PM
Getting a decent SG should at least reduce the gap somewhat but not quite enough.

I think the Bulls' bigs and deep bench gives them a chance against Miami. And for the record, I think all it takes is one good (not great) shooting guard to edge out the Heat in a close series...

It was obvious what the Heat were doing during that series. Keep the ball out of Rose's hands and you win. Double him and you win. Make someone else handle the rock and you win. That's why a OJ Mayo-J Crawford-JR Smith play-making type would go a long way in helping Bulls/Rose get a ring.

I.R.Beast
12-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Big market - Check

Any other theories...

Because he knows he's gonna become second fiddle maybe?.... being the number 2 option is better for howard tho. He doesnt encompass the skill to be a primary option. Had his passing ability been better then maybe, but Rose would have gotten him atleast 10 -12 easy points a game.

I.R.Beast
12-14-2011, 02:13 PM

actaully the heat made history. They won that series due to a 2:1 freethrow advantage. the bulls shot better from 3 and 2, and outrebounded the Heat. The first time ever in a playoff series a team has won being outshot and outrebounded So yes, i would say officicating played a HUGE part in that series being 4-1.

Go Getter
12-14-2011, 02:28 PM
:facepalm Dallas' wins were close victories. And the Heat nearly won, despite being carried by Wade and James' poor play.

How can you be carried by poor play?

The Heat didn't even make it to game 7 and EVERYONE had them beating the Mavs. It was relatively easy too considering the circumstances.

Just my opinion.

Glide2keva
12-14-2011, 02:46 PM
i think it has something to do with the ownership and the managment of the bulls. I think this is why the 3 clowns refused to go to the bulls last season and a lot of of these franchise players are a little hesitant as well. Jordan had a lot of problems with them right? I just felt the Bulls management has always been a no nonsense team first style where stars aren't regarded as being above the team. A lot of these spoiled NBA stars don't like that. They want to be pampered.

This right here.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2011, 02:47 PM
The Bulls and Celtics showed that the Heat can dismantle a good team pretty easily. Dallas is a great team and Dirk is a unique offensive threat, the only guy that presents his kind of match-up issues is Kevin Durant. Rose's speed is challenging but he's basically dominating with his athleticism so when faced with a guy that was just as athletic while being 7 inches taller and built like an NFL LB Rose struggled. That's a match-up nightmare that will not go away barring a major injury. The Heat had no answer for Nowitzki's combo of SG skills and center height, and the Bulls have no guy like that.
actaully the heat made history. They won that series due to a 2:1 freethrow advantage. the bulls shot better from 3 and 2, and outrebounded the Heat. The first time ever in a playoff series a team has won being outshot and outrebounded So yes, i would say officicating played a HUGE part in that series being 4-1.
You know what would be real history? A team losing a series without some of the fans complaining about FT disparity. You and I will no doubt not see eye to eye about the fairness of the officiating but can you at least concede that James and Wade will continue to get calls? And if you can see that much, explain what has changed with the Bulls that will make them able to stop Miami?

Glide2keva
12-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Chi got beat down 4-1, please don't act like that's just about the officiating. LeBron James was giving Rose a hard time and for 2 of the 4 losses they should have charged Boozer for admission and left him in the stands. The team lost. Dallas winning has nothing to do with Chi, they're completely different and James choked in a way that he didn't vs. Chi. So unless you want to bank on James choking consistently vs. the Bulls (and I wouldn't) you can't count on Chi beating Miami in the postseason.Please show me these blow out beat downs you are referring to.

thejumpa
12-14-2011, 02:55 PM
A bit off topic but, why isn't Rose trying to recruit Dwight? I never understood the idea behind not recruiting or not wanting to. LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Dwight Howard. You have a real shot at getting one of those players and you don't recruit or try to bring them over? I understand the whole pride/ego thing but damn....put that shit aside and do what's best to win.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Please show me these blow out beat downs you are referring to.
"Chi got beat down 4-1." I am referring to the Bulls losing 4 of 5 postseason meetings, not an individual game.

Glide2keva
12-14-2011, 03:15 PM
"Chi got beat down 4-1." I am referring to the Bulls losing 4 of 5 postseason meetings, not an individual game.
They didn't get beat down, they lost four games that could've went either way until the last few minutes of each.

Glide2keva
12-14-2011, 03:15 PM
A bit off topic but, why isn't Rose trying to recruit Dwight? I never understood the idea behind not recruiting or not wanting to. LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Dwight Howard. You have a real shot at getting one of those players and you don't recruit or try to bring them over? I understand the whole pride/ego thing but damn....put that shit aside and do what's best to win.
Because I think he would rather beat those guys than team up with them, like a true competitor

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2011, 03:23 PM
They didn't get beat down, they lost four games that could've went either way until the last few minutes of each.
If it makes you feel better to phrase it that way then whatever but 4-1 is 4-1. When a team is consistently defeating you you're going to have to make some major moves to get better than them and that's the general point of what I have been saying.

step_back
12-14-2011, 03:29 PM

We lost the series 4-1. Not one game was a blowout.

I don't know why Dwight isn't interested in the Bulls, but I also don't care. The guy is overrated on offence and we really need someone who can create their own shot. I personally think we should be looking at getting someone like OJ Mayo. Noah is no scrub at center either.

thejumpa
12-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Because I think he would rather beat those guys than team up with them, like a true competitor

Well, the organization wants those guys. They need those guys. The team would be better. Kudos to him if he thinks he can do it by himself but.....he can't.

Dengness9
12-14-2011, 03:49 PM

Oh but his people think New Jersey has the assets??!!! Make some more sense than that man.

Noah is no more or no less a franchise guy than Brook Lopez, a 7ft'er who can't even grab 7 boards a game. Not to mention, Noah isn't on a bad contract.

He's 25 or 26 and have you seen the deals Nene and Chandler got??? these guys are entering into their 30's after this season and are getting paid more than Noah. Everyone talks about Tyson Chandler's defense but Noah is just as effective, as evidenced by making the 2nd team Defensive squad despite missing over 30 games.

And to answer another one of your questions...

Deng's contract may be undesirable, however he wouldn't need to be a part of the deal if the Magic didn't want him.

Asik is a young legit 7'1 center coming off an impressive rookie season where he showed his potential as a defensive stopper around the rim. Taj Gibson is also a great player to have on a team rebuilding or not rebuilding. Still on a rookie contract, this is a guy who can start on most teams. Look at his stats last year when Boozer was out. He is a major reason the Bulls still had 62 wins last year despite the 50-60 games missed by Booz and Noah combined.

Pair any of those guys with Brewer, Bogans, Korver, and Watson, and you have 4 expiring contracts equaling over 10 mil. Throw in a few future 1st's from Chicago plus the Bobcats future pick the Bulls hold and we're talking about a deal that has plenty of money coming off the books, plus a few young inexpensive but very valuable role players with potential to be more than that, and a replacement for Dwight in Noah, which is the best center you can get your hands on to replace Howard, yes, better than Bynum and Lopez.

The Bulls aren't even on his radar because Noah can't be moved until January 15th because of when he signed his extension. Plus the Bulls org. isn't stupid enough to dangle over half their roster for a guy who doesn't have them on his "list". The Kobe saga of 2007 ruined an upcoming Bulls squad, and now in 2011-12, the Bulls have the best roster they have had since MJ and they can't let it be ruined by another superstar who wants out of his current situation, who can't guarantee where he's going or if he'll sign an extension.

And all that about Orlando keeping Dwight.... PIPEDREAM. He is saving face and awkwardness by saying he wants to stay in Orlando. Im not saying he doesn't have genuine feelings for Orlando but he is done with the organization much like Lebron and the Cavs.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Oh but his people think New Jersey has the assets??!!! Make some more sense than that man.Either you did not read the second paragraph of the post you quoted or you didn't understand it. On this basis I refuse to accede to your thoughtless request.

GOBB
12-14-2011, 04:10 PM
There isn't anyone in that package that I'd be sold on as a franchise cornerstone.

Seriously, you're not getting Dwight Howard for that.

The Bulls aren't even on his radar because Noah can't be moved until January 15th because of when he signed his extension.

Yeah thats it. :roll: Dwight knows Noah cant be dealt until Jan 15 so Chicago isnt on Dwights radar. Makes sense. I swear some (not all) Bulls fans are comedians. Overrating the hell out of this "value" you think you have.

Sixers need a Center. And I'm sorry but Asik doesnt move me none. If he was the Sixers Center I'd still say "We need a center". Stop acting like he's some diamond in the rough, this rose that grew thru concrete.

Hows finding that SG working out for them tho?

step_back
12-14-2011, 05:18 PM

Yeah thats it. :roll: Dwight knows Noah cant be dealt until Jan 15 so Chicago isnt on Dwights radar. Makes sense. I swear some (not all) Bulls fans are comedians. Overrating the hell out of this "value" you think you have.

Sixers need a Center. And I'm sorry but Asik doesnt move me none. If he was the Sixers Center I'd still say "We need a center". Stop acting like he's some diamond in the rough, this rose that grew thru concrete.

So far nothing has been done. Most likely enter the season, get to the playoffs and "oh no" we forgot to get another shooting guard........again!

LosBulls
12-14-2011, 05:22 PM

Noah for Iggy?

knicksman
12-14-2011, 05:24 PM
because no one wants to play with a score first pg. They are cancerous to a team. And howard knows that no team has won yet with those kind of pgs.

Dengness9
12-14-2011, 05:52 PM

Your ass must be sore from riding that high horse. But this is you being your duechey self as always.

What point you're missing here, is the Bulls have yet to offer a trade package because Noah would be in any and every deal sent to the Magic for Dwight. Of course Dwight doesn't have us on his list if he thinks that we don't want him or, at least that we value our players and core enough to not go after him with everything we got.

**** what anyone says, if the Magic were offered the right deal from the Bulls they would accept and on top of that Dwight would sign an extension, even though we aren't on his list.

Obviously none of this matters because Dwight will be staying put presumably til the deadline or next offseason now after the news of him being out of trade talks came out today.

And Asik doesn't move you "none" because you either haven't seen him enough or youre talent evaluation sucks plain and simple. OR because you love to hate on anything Chicago Bulls...

and BTW... our SG search is going fine after Rip lands in Chicago later today/tonight or thursday. Keep acting like you know what you're talking about, you don't.

nice talking to you (enter homosexual slur here).

P.S. - I got Noah backing up Dwight in the AS game this year.

Dengness9
12-14-2011, 05:54 PM
So far nothing has been done. Most likely enter the season, get to the playoffs and "oh no" we forgot to get another shooting guard........again!

Wrong. Idiot. Just playin. But Rip is coming.

ConanRulesNBC
12-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I don't understand this either. The Bulls have so much to offer Orlando, they have so much to offer Dwight Howard. I mean if Howard goes to the Nets they would be his and Deron Williams team so still it wouldn't just be his team like Orlando is. Even on the Lakers it would still be Kobe's team until Kobe retires and same with the Mavericks where it would be Dirk's team until Dirk retires.

Doesn't make any sense. Chicago is a big market, the Bulls have a good coach, they have a superstar player that paired up with Dwight could win a few championships.

Dengness9
12-14-2011, 05:58 PM
Either you did not read the second paragraph of the post you quoted or you didn't understand it. On this basis I refuse to accede to your thoughtless request.

Whatever. Keep hatin on the Bulls.

Dengness9
12-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Yeah, I don't understand this either. The Bulls have so much to offer Orlando, they have so much to offer Dwight Howard. I mean if Howard goes to the Nets they would be his and Deron Williams team so still it wouldn't just be his team like Orlando is. Even on the Lakers it would still be Kobe's team until Kobe retires and same with the Mavericks where it would be Dirk's team until Dirk retires.

Doesn't make any sense. Chicago is a big market, the Bulls have a good coach, they have a superstar player that paired up with Dwight could win a few championships.

Sometimes what makes the most sense, makes TOO much sense. Dwight is an idiot for not putting Chicago, on his "list".

Whatever, D-Rose and the Bulls vs the World.

step_back
12-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Wrong. Idiot. Just playin. But Rip is coming.

Rip's not the answer. He will be an upgrade over what we have though. Which is **** all.

Celtics4ever
12-14-2011, 06:25 PM

My view at least.

I agree. No other reason for it.

Dengness9
12-14-2011, 06:26 PM
Rip's not the answer. He will be an upgrade over what we have though. Which is **** all.

You gotta let the games play out before you can be sure of anything man.

Celtics4ever
12-14-2011, 06:28 PM
Basically, Dwight does not want to be a #2 player. The reason he wants to go to the Lakers is because he knows Kobe will retire soon and he will be the king of LA. And everyone knows Rose isnt a ***** like DWade where he would let some other player(LeBron) come on his team and take over.

Celtics4ever
12-14-2011, 06:29 PM
because no one wants to play with a score first pg. They are cancerous to a team. And howard knows that no team has won yet with those kind of pgs.

You're dumb. Rose avgd 8 assists last year. Better than the PG average.

ConanRulesNBC
12-14-2011, 06:33 PM
You gotta let the games play out before you can be sure of anything man.

I agree. I know Rip isn't even an all-star shooting guard anymore but he is a way better improvement over Keith Bogans. The Bulls just need anyone who is capable of adding 18-20 PPG and they're way better than they were last season and last season they finished with the best record in the league.

game385
12-14-2011, 06:34 PM
He's not interested......

for basketball reasons

LOL:oldlol:

game385
12-14-2011, 06:35 PM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]..and they both Adidas topstars, allegedly some jealousy there as well. Adidas wouldn

Dengness9
12-14-2011, 07:07 PM
5. Chicago Bulls

And here's why the Dwight Howard era makes me nervous. As I've written before, God doles out the "complete car wash package" to only a handful of athletes. We love the ones who take care of it; we resent the ones who don't. Through seven years, Howard displayed every skill except one: an ongoing thirst to dominate everyone else. Shaq drifted through his career, made excuses, only intermittently stayed in shape and made a point to care about a variety of things

JaskoX1
12-14-2011, 07:09 PM

My view at least.
Why is Rose "king" in Chicago? What has he done?

Obviously if Howard goes to the Bulls he would be the first option.

It would be as if Iverson getting Laker Shaq.

Dengness9
12-14-2011, 07:16 PM

You can't be serious.

He won the MVP at 23 yrs old in his 3rd season while also leading the Bulls 3 games away from the finals.

C'mon man!!!!

Celtics4ever
12-14-2011, 07:16 PM

And why do you think that? :hammerhead: Rose will still be the man.

JaskoX1
12-14-2011, 07:29 PM
You can't be serious.

He won the MVP at 23 yrs old in his 3rd season while also leading the Bulls 3 games away from the finals.

C'mon man!!!!
Yeah? Worst MVP of all time.

He's not a winner like Tebow.

JaskoX1
12-14-2011, 07:33 PM
And why do you think that? :hammerhead: Rose will still be the man.
If a healthy Greg Oden went to Chicago, Rose wouldn't even be the man. He's not a leader. He's not a man. He's not a Winner.

Dengness9
12-14-2011, 08:41 PM

You can't be serious.

C'mon man!!!!

Scoooter
12-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Because Derrick Rose can't pass. He wants a point guard who will get him the ball when he's open.

swi7ch
12-14-2011, 08:56 PM
DRose is just like Jameer - score-first point guards who doesn't know how to pass (or when's the best time for it).

Celtics4ever
12-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Look at the line of rose haters fill this thread. Always happens. It's funny. You know Rose is special when he has haters in his 3rd season.

Duncan21formvp
12-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Basically, Dwight does not want to be a #2 player. The reason he wants to go to the Lakers is because he knows Kobe will retire soon and he will be the king of LA. And everyone knows Rose isnt a ***** like DWade where he would let some other player(LeBron) come on his team and take over.
Dwight would be the #1 guy on the Bulls.

GOBB
12-14-2011, 10:00 PM
Noah for Iggy?

Done deal. Where do you want me to drop Iggy off? :oldlol:

GOBB
12-14-2011, 10:05 PM
:blah :blah :blah .

You didnt even address the SG situations. Clearly you didnt forget. Afterall you attempted to attack me when I asked why didnt Chicago go after Marshon Brooks or even add a talented scorer in Jordan Hamilton. Your response was Bulls know what they are doing because they can EASILY sign Jr Smith, Jason Richardson, Rip Hamilton, Marcus Thornton. :roll:

So again you dork. HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU? HELLO, CANT HEAR YA!

Also I like Noah. I'd take him on the Sixers for anyone not named Jrue Holiday. But I also know his true value and its not what some Bulls fans think. Last Asik I've seen him play. There was one a point where even Marreese Speights had nice potential for a big. Sadly that fizzled. Altho DASHER would love to have him.

But hey there is still time, like 2 weeks to solve the SG issue. Good luck.

GOBB
12-14-2011, 10:08 PM

I dont know if its ego or pride. I wouldnt deny either but it seems Rose/Durant are cut from the same cloth. If Dwight wants to be apart of the team they are welcome. But they arent about to bake cookies, pies and ring your doorbell.