PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan React to CP3 Trade

no pun intended
12-15-2011, 02:34 AM
http://www.foxsportswest.com/12/14/11/Raw-video-Blake-Griffin-and-DeAndre-Jord/landing_clippers.html?blockID=626930&feedID=3661

MooseJuiceBowen
12-15-2011, 02:35 AM
rofl blake acting like a fool :roll:

O_City_Thunder
12-15-2011, 02:48 AM
Blake: "It's bout to be lob city"

ROFLMAO!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I love raw video's like this. There's nothing like a REAL reaction. Way better than that shit say in front of the media.

DuMa
12-15-2011, 02:49 AM
those dudes seem real chill to hang around with :pimp:

Scholar
12-15-2011, 02:49 AM
:oldlol:

Clippersfan86
12-15-2011, 02:53 AM
those dudes seem real chill to hang around with :pimp:

Yea.. we got a super young, high chemistry, hilarious group. Funniest team in the NBA IMO. DJ+Blake are pure comedy.

d.bball.guy
12-15-2011, 02:55 AM
:roll: :pimp:

Fatal9
12-15-2011, 02:55 AM
lol @ "it's about to be lob city"

yes it is Blake, yes it is :bowdown:

lock
12-15-2011, 02:56 AM
Highlights are going to be insane. :cheers:

305Baller
12-15-2011, 02:57 AM
Yea.. we got a super young, high chemistry, hilarious group. Funniest team in the NBA IMO. DJ+Blake are pure comedy.

Miami will wipe the floor with these kids.

:D

All Net
12-15-2011, 02:58 AM
Miami will wipe the floor with these kids.

:D

They aren't better than Miami we know this...but let them have their fun.

Clipper fans deserve this....

PyrrhusX
12-15-2011, 03:03 AM

Your team is like OKC of the last 2 years.
Things gonna get awesome in Clipperland!:cheers:

Clippersfan86
12-15-2011, 03:05 AM
Your team is like OKC of the last 2 years.
Things gonna get awesome in Clipperland!:cheers:

Clippers vs Thunder 2014 WCF! :cheers:

statman32
12-15-2011, 03:08 AM
Fairly entertaining to actually watch the true reactions of NBA players when a trade happens that involves there team. Jordan, while excited by the news of getting Paul, seemed genuinely interested in which teammates were getting moved. Blake was just happy to get Paul. I also seemed to pick up a vibe that the team expected EG to be moved.

bitedez
12-15-2011, 03:09 AM
DAMN STFU Clippers86. Such a homo. Same guy who was against getting cp3 calling him a lil (female dog). your the most annoying poster ever. go back to sucking blake's c0ck. make clippers fans look bad with all your gay ass post

Clippersfan86
12-15-2011, 03:10 AM
DAMN STFU Clippers86. Such a homo. Same guy who was against getting cp3 calling him a lil (female dog). your the most annoying poster ever. go back to sucking blake's c0ck. make clippers fans look bad with all your gay ass post

You can come up with something better no? Grow the fu** up and post on your real account.

bitedez
12-15-2011, 03:15 AM
this is my real account ******. i come on ish once a week and see you plastering clippers shit on the forum all the time. you make clippers fans look bad. just stfu and stop being a hypocrite. one minute "i don't want cp3" next minute we're in the wcf with cp3. i hope you take it in the ass from sterling/griffin

FourthTenor
12-15-2011, 03:16 AM
Fairly entertaining to actually watch the true reactions of NBA players when a trade happens that involves there team. Jordan, while excited by the news of getting Paul, seemed genuinely interested in which teammates were getting moved. Blake was just happy to get Paul. I also seemed to pick up a vibe that the team expected EG to be moved.

I wonder what kind of attempt the league will make to extend Gordon as a Hornet, and whether he's even interested.

Altho this was a move that had to be made, I do feel for Gordon. The feeling of being part of something potentially special, and then getting shipped to a wasteland for someone ppl think can make it more special than you couldve... just ouch.

Kaman I know was never really an "LA guy"... he'll prob sign with Detroit or Minnesota after this season, lol. Aminu's pretty stupid, prolly doesnt really know whats going on.

bitedez
12-15-2011, 03:18 AM
Farewell Gordon btw. One of the few clippers who actually wanted to be a clippers. you'll be missed.:( :( :(

Clippersfan86
12-15-2011, 03:19 AM
I wonder what kind of attempt the league will make to extend Gordon as a Hornet, and whether he's even interested.

Altho this was a move that had to be made, I do feel for Gordon. The feeling of being part of something potentially special, and then getting shipped to a wasteland for someone ppl think can make it more special than you couldve... just ouch.

Kaman I know was never really an "LA guy"... he'll prob sign with Detroit or Minnesota after this season, lol. Aminu's pretty stupid, prolly doesnt really know whats going on.

LMFAO. The Aminu comment made me laugh real good because I can honestly see him being confused and talking all slow when asked about the trade. :oldlol:

JustinJDW
12-15-2011, 03:19 AM
Haha, "lob city". Imagine kicking it with those guys for an afternoon. Probably chill as hell.

chazzy
12-15-2011, 03:27 AM
http://skreened.com/render-product/w/s/y/wsyjmtgsrkxwioedyixz/lob-city-clippers-shirt-l-a-clippers-shirt.american-apparel-unisex-athletic-tee.athletic-grey.w380h440z1.jpg

tomtucker
12-15-2011, 06:14 AM

no wonder, he was nervous that it could be him, blake of course know he is safe :D

tomtucker
12-15-2011, 06:17 AM
LMFAO. The Aminu comment made me laugh real good because I can honestly see him being confused and talking all slow when asked about the trade. :oldlol:

well New Orleans, get the red carpet out, since Al-Farouq means "the chief has arrived.".........:roll:

Nick Young
12-15-2011, 06:18 AM
dont think they care about losing gordon cus hes an anti social loner

D-Wade316
12-15-2011, 06:25 AM
Clippers, IMO, is gonna be ranked 4th-7th place in the West. CP3 carried his team 7th place last year.

And "LOB CITY" :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

D-Wade316
12-15-2011, 06:26 AM
http://skreened.com/render-product/w/s/y/wsyjmtgsrkxwioedyixz/lob-city-clippers-shirt-l-a-clippers-shirt.american-apparel-unisex-athletic-tee.athletic-grey.w380h440z1.jpg
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The_Yearning
12-15-2011, 06:28 AM
Blake is ugly as ****.

alenleomessi
12-15-2011, 07:00 AM
Blake is ugly as ****.
then go watch fashion tv u f*ckface

mentallooser
12-15-2011, 07:26 AM
Blake is a funny dude. That team must be fun as hell to be on. Sucks for Gordon, but Paul will hopefully have a great season in LA.

bluechox2
12-15-2011, 07:31 AM
tahts a pretty good starting 5

Meticode
12-15-2011, 07:41 AM
Rep to anyone who changes the official Clippers logo to make it look real and say Lob City. :oldlol:

Quickening
12-15-2011, 07:47 AM
Can you imagine what the reaction would be if Lebron acted like Blake in this vid.... basically saying I don't give a shit which of my team mates goes, as long as I get CP3.

clipps
12-15-2011, 08:08 AM

Aminu: Why are you guys staring at me weird... uuhh
Vinny: What are you doing here?
Aminu: Uhhhhhhh
Vinny: We traded you a week and a half ago
Aminu: uhhhhhh
Vinny: You're not supposed to be here
Aminu: uhhhhhhhh
Vinny: We traded to the Hornets
Aminu: Oh.... Is there weed?

hammer2010
12-15-2011, 08:09 AM
LOL @ the voice in the background.

DJ: "Who they give up? Eric and who else?"

Background voice: "The both of you"

:oldlol:

Fiasco
12-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Can you imagine what the reaction would be if Lebron acted like Blake in this vid.... basically saying I don't give a shit which of my team mates goes, as long as I get CP3.

What are you talking about, you moron?

Quickening
12-15-2011, 08:40 AM
What are you talking about, you moron?

Which part of what I said are you struggling with..... Jordan says "who we giving up"..... Blake shouts "we don't care".

You retarded bro?

kurple
12-15-2011, 08:41 AM
Wow Blake seemed like a douche..

This and that idiotic dunk over car thing he did is making me dislike him

Jordan seems like a good guy

RintjeRitsma
12-15-2011, 08:44 AM
Yea.. we got a super young, high chemistry, hilarious group.

Yea.. let's jump in the air like a little child to celebrate our chemistry with Eric Gordon. Hilarious!!

swi7ch
12-15-2011, 08:54 AM
That team's gonna be pretty good this year...

dunksby
12-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Blake is more than happy to be relevant even if its only for two years.

Hittin_Shots
12-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Which part of what I said are you struggling with..... Jordan says "who we giving up"..... Blake shouts "we don't care".

You retarded bro?

It's clear he's yelling that at somebody else... I can't make out what they're sayin though. Glass houses buddy.

Fatal9
12-15-2011, 11:47 AM

You retarded bro?
Some girl is telling them to move out of the way and that's who Blake says "we don't care" to.

Quickening
12-15-2011, 12:35 PM
:facepalm

Walker
12-15-2011, 01:19 PM
The Kaman vid under that is great. Every player in the league should be forced to watch that interview everyday.

"I'm happy to play anywhere, I'm blessed to be able to play basketball"

:applause:

Clippersfan86
12-15-2011, 01:34 PM
The Kaman vid under that is great. Every player in the league should be forced to watch that interview everyday.

:applause: . Kaman and Gordon exited on such classy terms. They know it's not the fans who wanted them gone and they seem to acknowledge it was a business move which is good. I will be giving both a standing O in person when we play the Hornets.

FrenchDude
12-15-2011, 01:42 PM

Absolutely.
Since when does Kaman look like he's a 40 years old truck driver though?

Clippersfan86
12-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Absolutely.
Since when does Kaman look like he's a 40 years old truck driver though?

He owns his own trucking company BTW and no that's not a joke.

Fiasco
12-15-2011, 03:47 PM

You retarded bro?

Some girl is telling them to move out of the way and that's who Blake says "we don't care" to.

Thank you.