PDA

View Full Version : Uh... Kobe trade demand?

Clippersfan86
12-15-2011, 03:55 AM
Stephen A Smith mentioned rumors of a Kobe trade demand tonight. He sounded dead serious. This is not going to end well if true. :facepalm . Instead of shipping Odom they should of apologized and tried to restore the chemistry on the team.

9erEmpire
12-15-2011, 03:57 AM
lies.

macpierce
12-15-2011, 03:57 AM
rofl i doubt it

Clippersfan86
12-15-2011, 03:58 AM
Kobe was supposedly furious with Lakers front office and how they have handled this offseason. I swear on my family I'm not trolling you guys. Not sure how legit Stephen's "source" is obviously.

kenny817
Could be true...he's done it before lol

AMISTILLILL
Stephen A Smith mentioned rumors of a Kobe trade demand tonight. He sounded dead serious. This is not going to end well if true. :facepalm . Instead of shipping Odom they should of apologized and tried to restore the chemistry on the team.

Link?

Stat & Melo
Stephen A is a clown and full of shit. Everyone knows Kobe ain't going nowhere.

talkingconch
12-15-2011, 03:59 AM
Stephen A Smith PREDICTED Kobe would demand a trade.

Walker
12-15-2011, 03:59 AM
Good luck with that. What team exactly is gonna want his damn near half the salary cap contract? No one, that's who.

Clippersfan86
12-15-2011, 04:00 AM
Link?

It was on the Stephen A Smith radio show tonight. When he was ripping up the Lakers for like 2 hours straight. I'm not saying it's legit for sure.. but he didn't seem to be kidding.

DuMa
12-15-2011, 04:00 AM
Lakers will amnesty this guy next year anyway

Vienceslav
12-15-2011, 04:01 AM
Yeah , but where would he go?

kenny817
Good luck with that. What team exactly is gonna want his damn near half the salary cap contract? No one, that's who.

If by "no one" you mean "everyone"...then yes...you are correct

Clippersfan86

Ah my bad for fu**ing up. I wasn't paying 100 percent attention and I guess this is what happens when you don't give 100 percent focus. Mods feel free to change my title to something less misleading. I wasn't trolling and included a question mark because I wasn't sure if legit.

clipps
12-15-2011, 04:02 AM
It's obvious that Kobe and DFish are furious on how things turned out for the Lakers but I doubt they'd demand a trade. Kobe did this before and all it did was **** the Clippers back in 04.

talkingconch

oh and don't neg me for no reason clown

KDthunderup
lol who would want a 34 yr old with one of the largest contracts in the league? His stuck in LA

9erEmpire
12-15-2011, 04:03 AM
SAS seems to more retarded as he gets with age.

did you see that 'bit he did with Skip?

he done lost his mind.

Kurosawa0

There are plenty of teams that would take him just for his market value. The problem is that Kobe wouldn't agree to go to any of those teams.

macpierce
lol who would want a 34 yr old with one of the largest contracts in the league? His stuck in LA
any team that would like to sell jerseys and tickets lol, youre talking about the biggest star since MJ

9erEmpire
There are plenty of teams that would take him just for his market value. The problem is that Kobe wouldn't agree to go to any of those teams.

yep.

he would make a contender, instant champions.

KDthunderup
12-15-2011, 04:05 AM
any team that would like to sell jerseys and tickets lol, youre talking about the biggest star since MJ$25mill contract, (back ended) no one would want a piece of that shit, especially when Kobe becomes irrelevant in a year or 2.

RazorBaLade
12-15-2011, 04:06 AM
$25mill contract, no one would want a piece of that shit, especially when Kobe becomes irrelevant in a year or 2.

he wil be able to put up at least 25 on 45% for wayyyyy more than 2 years

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-15-2011, 04:06 AM

guess you are pretty high after CP3 trade...calm down man....

upside24
12-15-2011, 04:08 AM
Does SAS scream on his radio show too?

Clippersfan86
12-15-2011, 04:08 AM
guess you are pretty high after CP3 trade...calm down man....

:facepalm . Yes.. me being high on CP3 has to do with me thinking there might have been a Kobe trade demand.

Batz
12-15-2011, 04:09 AM
The guy doesn't even stop to breathe.

KDthunderup
12-15-2011, 04:10 AM
he wil be able to put up at least 25 on 45% for wayyyyy more than 2 years
He only just accomplished that this year, look at his stats, his declining, no 35 yr old (apart from Jordan) is going to be a 25ppg player.

upside24
The guy doesn't even stop to breathe.
:roll: He can be hilarious though.

Walker
Seems some people don't quite understand just how near impossible it is to move that contract.

Unless LA are willing to deal him to Washington for Lewis and crappy fillers it ain't gonna happen :facepalm

SacJB Shady
12-15-2011, 04:11 AM
You guys are all counting kobe out too early. I think he will be a good player for atleast 5 more years.

KDthunderup
12-15-2011, 04:12 AM
Seems some people don't quite understand just how near impossible it is to move that contract.

Unless LA are willing to deal him to Washington for Lewis and crappy fillers it ain't gonna happen :facepalm
exactly.

brb, trading heaps of young talent, for a 34yr old with a $25 mill contract :oldlol:

Fiasco
12-15-2011, 04:15 AM
We will all go to bed tonight, and wake up to Kobe being a Clipper.

Make it happen, Neil!

AMISTILLILL
12-15-2011, 04:15 AM
You guys are all counting kobe out too early. I think he will be a good player for atleast 5 more years.

This. I hate the Lakers but even I know Kobe will have similar career longevity of Jordan. Certainly not as prolific a scorer or as vital an asset at that age, but certainly a top 10 (between top 6 and 9) best player four or five years from now.

chazzy
12-15-2011, 04:19 AM
http://www.orangepower.com/attachments/boo-this-man-gif.8272/

stallionaire
12-15-2011, 04:52 AM
What if Kobe joined the Bulls?

b0bab0i
12-15-2011, 04:56 AM
We will all go to bed tonight, and wake up to Kobe being a Clipper.

Make it happen, Neil!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

JohnnyFord
12-15-2011, 04:56 AM
What if Kobe joined the Bulls?
sources say lakers are going to send kobe to the bulls for scalabrine!!
Black mamba for White mamba
looks like the lakers are taking back LA!
:cheers:

Clippersfan86
12-15-2011, 04:57 AM
It's obvious that Kobe and DFish are furious on how things turned out for the Lakers but I doubt they'd demand a trade. Kobe did this before and all it did was **** the Clippers back in 04.

Even if rumor is false/speculation is false.. no question Lakers chemistry as a team is compromised. It started with the affairs and drama in the playoffs, now the Odom thing.. and now Fisher+Kobe unhappy with offseason. I think it's going to be really dramatic.

stallionaire
12-15-2011, 04:59 AM
sources say lakers are going to send kobe to the bulls for scalabrine!!
Black mamba for White mamba
looks like the lakers are taking back LA!
:cheers:
:oldlol:

Haymaker
12-15-2011, 05:02 AM
Kobe is untradeable. Too high of a contract, not many good year left.

(e)
12-15-2011, 05:07 AM
Clippersfan needs his thread making abilities revoked for awhile. Wtf is this sheittt?

stallionaire
12-15-2011, 05:07 AM
He has 3 good years left in him.

Force
12-15-2011, 05:14 AM
This. I hate the Lakers but even I know Kobe will have similar career longevity of Jordan. Certainly not as prolific a scorer or as vital an asset at that age, but certainly a top 10 (between top 6 and 9) best player four or five years from now.

You are behind high. He isn't even top 10 last year and you think he will do that for 5 more seasons? Kobe can still win it all with a lot of help and a great system like before. But the Best of Kobe is over with.

TheCorporation
12-15-2011, 05:15 AM

Kobe was #6 last year in my books

LBJ, Howard, Wade, Dirk, Durant,

So that would put Kobe in the runnings with CP3, Rose, Amare, Melo, DWill, etc.

Do you really think he will retain his 6-9 spot for 5 more years?

I think 2 at best. He is only getting older. He will definitely be a great player, but top 6-9 for 5 more years is a big stretch in my opinoin.

senelcoolidge
12-15-2011, 05:16 AM
The Clippers have a spot on the bench as the back up SG. Kobe is welcome to come.

Rooster
12-15-2011, 05:20 AM
You are behind high. He isn't even top 10 last year and you think he will do that for 5 more seasons? Kobe can still win it all with a lot of help and a great system like before. But the Best of Kobe is over with.

Who are top 10 in your book last year? :facepalm . Kobe might be slowing but he was easily one of the 10 best players last year.

clipps
12-15-2011, 05:57 AM
The Clippers have a spot on the bench as the back up SG. Kobe is welcome to come.

:oldlol: this guy

SourGrapes
12-15-2011, 06:53 AM

Even though you feel relevant for the first time, no one cares

LakersReign
12-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Bunch of know nothing about basketball haters with nothing better to do. Kobe has a trade ticker in his contract that has to be used this year. And if y'all would use the internet for something other than trolling, y'all could easily look that up. With the season starting in less than a week, where exactly is he supposed to go?!

Y'all seriously need to shut up, go sit down somewhere and find something better to do

32Dayz
12-15-2011, 07:06 AM
Y'all

lol

LakersReign
12-15-2011, 07:11 AM
Lebrons Arrogance doesn't magically cancel out Kobes that isn't how it works.

Oh, and by the way, since you're OBVIOUSLY illiterate:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/y'all

Please continue dancing, further embarrassing yourself, while being delusional enough to actually believe somebody other than you is taking you seriously:facepalm

32Dayz
12-15-2011, 07:22 AM
I find it sad and yet also quite humorous how you have multiple quotes of mine saved somewhere in a word/notepad file.

Get a life mein... :facepalm :lol

LakersReign
12-15-2011, 07:26 AM
I find it sad and yet also quite humorous how you have multiple quotes of mine saved somewhere in a word/notepad file.

Get a life mein... :facepalm :lol

You TRIED to be a smart***....AS USUAL, left yourself wide open for that one....AS USUAL....AND got hit....AS USUAL!:applause:

Oh, and by the way, I don't need any lectures about life from a LYING jack***, who claims to be college educated. And who also claims to have played college ball, but takes ONE WHOLE DAY to tell us which college he supposedly went to and supposedly played for.:wtf:

And another thing, that supposed word/notepad file is a website called www.insidehoops.com clown:facepalm

Please continue dancing, further embarrassing yourself, while being delusional enough to actually believe somebody other than you is taking you seriously :facepalm

Force
12-15-2011, 07:46 AM
Who are top 10 in your book last year? :facepalm . Kobe might be slowing but he was easily one of the 10 best players last year.

Just take a look at the player of the week results from last year. How many times did Kobe make it compared to the elite last year?

Do I really have the list them? Did Kobe play better than Westbrook even last year? Was he that much better than Monta Ellis? Zach Randolph? Kobe wasn't anything special last year and the 1st team all defense is a total joke. He didn't have a good year defensively either.

In a rush but off the head. Dirk, Dwight, Durant, Lebron, Wade, Amare, Melo, Rose, CP3, Blake, Aldridge, Love, CP3....I might be missing some. Kobe was better last year than how many of those players named above? Even in terms of Fantasy league numbers the projections for Kobe outside of the top 15 already. There are a whole wave of other players on the rise as Kobe fades more and more. Steph Curry, John Wall, Eric Gordon, Horford, Noah, Gay, Holiday...How many of those players do you think Kobe is going to be better and more valuable than when he is 37 years old? LOL

Evan Pau is acceptable on this list. Was Kobe any better than him last year?

RazorBaLade
12-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Just take a look at the player of the week results from last year. How many times did Kobe make it compared to the elite last year?

Do I really have the list them? Did Kobe play better than Westbrook even last year? Was he that much better than Monta Ellis? Zach Randolph? Kobe wasn't anything special last year and the 1st team all defense is a total joke. He didn't have a good year defensively either.

In a rush but off the head. Dirk, Dwight, Durant, Lebron, Wade, Amare, Melo, Rose, CP3, Blake, Aldridge, Love, CP3....I might be missing some. Kobe was better last year than how many of those players named above? Even in terms of Fantasy league numbers the projections for Kobe outside of the top 15 already. There are a whole wave of other players on the rise as Kobe fades more and more. Steph Curry, John Wall, Eric Gordon, Horford, Noah, Gay, Holiday...How many of those players do you think Kobe is going to be better and more valuable than when he is 37 years old? LOL

Evan Pau is acceptable on this list. Was Kobe any better than him last year?

shouldnt give away the fact that youre trolling so easily

maybe next time

swi7ch
12-15-2011, 08:52 AM
If Kobe really wanted to win another ring, he would've prevented Odom's departure.

Sarcastic
12-15-2011, 09:48 AM
Welcome to New York, Kobe. :cheers:

Allstar24
12-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Stephen A about a week ago: "The Lakers got Chris Paul. Dwight is on the way." Anyone who takes his rant seriously is far more stupid than he is. At least he is getting paid to troll on radio.

Da Doc04
12-15-2011, 09:57 AM
Stephen A about a week ago: "The Lakers got Chris Paul. Dwight is on the way." Anyone who takes his rant seriously is far more stupid than he is. At least he is getting paid to troll on radio.

but the Lakers did have Chris Paul..... Stern vetoed it. :facepalm

veto- to unilaterally stop an official action

Allstar24
12-15-2011, 10:00 AM

veto- is the power of an officer of the state to unilaterally stop an official action
Well yeah, that's a whole different topic. But this guy says everything like its a fact and 99% of the time, he is dead wrong. He guaranteed we would lose in the 2010 Finals and then Kobe called him out after we won...you think he gives any inside info to this clown? Hell no.

Sarcastic
12-15-2011, 10:03 AM

veto- is the power of an officer of the state to unilaterally stop an official action

Eh. Every trade requires approval of the league. This was one the league didn't approve. So they never had him. What they did have was the commitment from a rookie GM that had no idea what he was doing, and had little oversight from above him.

Da Doc04
12-15-2011, 10:17 AM
^
disapproving a trade and vetoing it is 2 different things tho.

disapproving a trade means the trade wasnt official... which we hear all the time

vetoing a trade means the trade was official and then stopped by someone with power.... which we RARELY hear

at least thats my understanding and why it was such a big deal in the media...

Sarcastic
12-15-2011, 10:21 AM
What? It was never official. It was agreed to in principle. It still required league approval. That approval never came.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
12-15-2011, 10:22 AM
It's obvious that Kobe and DFish are furious on how things turned out for the Lakers

How can that ****ing problem be furious at a problem? It's like Artest being furious, or Walton.

Da Doc04
12-15-2011, 10:22 AM
^^ ohh ok... guess I was wrong.

Mr Know It All
12-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Classic Kobe. The one year his team may be a little worse and struggle to contend he wants to demand a trade. This guy's competitiveness is so overrated, hopefully this puts to rest any comment of him coming close to Michael Jordan in this category.

Kobe demands to have great teams handed to him, he did this before when he had two bad years after Shaq left. You would never see guys like Dirk, Duncan, or hell even Kevin Garnett pulling crap like this. Dirk and Duncan have respect for their respective front offices and acknowledge how must talent has been put around them in the past years. Dirk had his best friend in the world taken off the team controversially, and didn't say a WORD.

Shut up Kobe.

Rhyen
12-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Classic Kobe. The one year his team may be a little worse and struggle to contend he wants to demand a trade. This guy's competitiveness is so overrated, hopefully this puts to rest any comment of him coming close to Michael Jordan in this category.

Kobe demands to have great teams handed to him, he did this before when he had two bad years after Shaq left. You would never see guys like Dirk, Duncan, or hell even Kevin Garnett pulling crap like this. Dirk and Duncan have respect for their respective front offices and acknowledge how must talent has been put around them in the past years. Dirk had his best friend in the world taken off the team controversially, and didn't say a WORD.

Shut up Kobe.

Please, PLEASE FAP IT more to what Stephen A Smith says... Him and Skip are paid to troll radio and TV.

So true that haters love to hate no matter who/what is the topic of discussion

32Dayz
12-15-2011, 10:31 AM
97-04 = Shaq
2010 = Gasol

Vertical-24
12-15-2011, 10:31 AM

Shut up Kobe.

:facepalm at you actually taking this seriously. Kobe is not going anywhere. He will be a Laker for life, and even though he has wanted to bail twice in his career (04 and 07), he's not going to at this point. Kobe's contract is huge and his fan-base was bred in L.A. To bail on his team within the final years of his career sounds atrocious. He will retire a Laker.

And Kobe not being a top 10 ? Whoever believes he wasn't needs to sit their asses down. Kobe didn't have the best year, but he didn't have the worst either. He was easily Top 8 on statistic alone :facepalm Trolls will be trolls I guess :facepalm

Mr Know It All
12-15-2011, 10:36 AM
:facepalm at you actually taking this seriously. Kobe is not going anywhere. He will be a Laker for life, and even though he has wanted to bail twice in his career (04 and 07), he's not going to at this point. Kobe's contract is huge and his fan-base was bred in L.A. To bail on his team within the final years of his career sounds atrocious. He will retire a Laker.

And Kobe not being a top 10 ? Whoever believes he wasn't needs to sit their asses down. Kobe didn't have the best year, but he didn't have the worst either. He was easily Top 8 on statistic alone :facepalm Trolls will be trolls I guess :facepalm

When did I say he wasn't top 10?:confusedshrug:

If I did say that, it would be in reference to him not being a top 10 player of all time, which I don't believe he is. More in the top 15 or top 20 range. I admit that this course of action is probably more likely with Kobe, but even as a fan you must admit his loyalty is fleeting. It's pathetic that a guy who has been with a franchise that has provided 5 championships and 7 Finals births is getting complacent and even thinking of shipping out. Of course this could be Stephen A. Smith bullshit, but I wouldn't put it past Kobe at all.

Allstar24
12-15-2011, 10:55 AM
This thread should be deleted. Kobe didn't demand a trade and the Lakers said they will trade anyone except Kobe. It is not going to happen. This is the second time this Clipper fan made a topic about Kobe "demanding" a trade when Kobe has given absolutely NO indication of that whatsoever. And as laughable as it is, there are some people who are so damn stupid, they will actually believe this...as clearly illustrated a few posts above.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-15-2011, 10:58 AM
When did I say he wasn't top 10?:confusedshrug:

If I did say that, it would be in reference to him not being a top 10 player of all time, which I don't believe he is. More in the top 15 or top 20 range. I admit that this course of action is probably more likely with Kobe, but even as a fan you must admit his loyalty is fleeting. It's pathetic that a guy who has been with a franchise that has provided 5 championships and 7 Finals births is getting complacent and even thinking of shipping out. Of course this could be Stephen A. Smith bullshit, but I wouldn't put it past Kobe at all.

Kobe is not a "good guy". He's far from loyal as well.

But he doesn't give a shit. Kobe got his taste of championship success and wants more. Winning is everything; losing isn't an option.

2010splash
12-15-2011, 11:00 AM
Unless they get Dwight Howard, it could be true. How the hell are they going to compete if they got swept in the second round last year AND got even worse by dumping a borderline all-star player for nothing? (again, none of this matters if they get Howard).

If not, come to Chicago like you should have 5 years ago.

guy
12-15-2011, 11:02 AM
This thread should be deleted. Kobe didn't demand a trade and the Lakers said they will trade anyone except Kobe. It is not going to happen. This is the second time this Clipper fan made a topic about Kobe "demanding" a trade when Kobe has given absolutely NO indication of that whatsoever. And as laughable as it is, there are some people who are so damn stupid, they will actually believe this...as clearly illustrated a few posts above.

Well Kobe has demanded trades before and Stephen A. has been right many times before, when no one saw it coming (Lebron to Miami). I doubt its true, but its not farfetched at all.

bigdog13
12-15-2011, 11:03 AM

I dont understand, is there a difference between predicts and romours? not on InsideHoops.

guy
If he really demands a trade, Kobe has to be arguably the biggest frontrunner in NBA history.

Sarcastic
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc76/nycrazyboi718/Kobe_Knicks.jpg

Yung D-Will
12-15-2011, 11:05 AM
Kobe's had one of the greatest careers and hes started to wine done wouldnt be suprised if he stays and mentors the young players the lakers aquire then retire as a laker

Allstar24
12-15-2011, 11:30 AM
Well Kobe has demanded trades before and Stephen A. has been right many times before, when no one saw it coming (Lebron to Miami). I doubt its true, but its not farfetched at all.
As a Laker, he has demanded a trade ONCE, when he was in his prime and frustrated the Lakers weren't bringing him any help. No different from what Dwight just did. The point is, he's still here. He's an elite player and has about 3 years to go...he will go down as the greatest Laker ever if he retires with this club. Why the f*ck would he mess all that up to be traded to some shitty team now? Like, don't you people have functional brains or at least common sense?

Yeah Stephen A will pull stuff out of his ass all the time and once in a blue moon, he'll be right. It's dumb to use the Lebron thing as a reason to boost Stephen A's credibility. That guy was a free agent, anyone off the street could have made a lucky guess about where he was going and been right. Kobe has given no indication of wanting to be traded, period. I'm done here. I think reading posts on this forum is making me lose brain cells.

guy
12-15-2011, 12:12 PM
As a Laker, he has demanded a trade ONCE, when he was in his prime and frustrated the Lakers weren't bringing him any help. No different from what Dwight just did. The point is, he's still here. He's an elite player and has about 3 years to go...he will go down as the greatest Laker ever if he retires with this club. Why the f*ck would he mess all that up to be traded to some shitty team now? Like, don't you people have functional brains or at least common sense?

Yeah Stephen A will pull stuff out of his ass all the time and once in a blue moon, he'll be right. It's dumb to use the Lebron thing as a reason to boost Stephen A's credibility. That guy was a free agent, anyone off the street could have made a lucky guess about where he was going and been right. Kobe has given no indication of wanting to be traded, period. I'm done here. I think reading posts on this forum is making me lose brain cells.

Wow, dude you're really sensitive. The fact that he's done it before ONCE is enough to make it not far-fetched that he could do it again. And anyway, its not like other great players haven't spent almost their whole career with one team, only to go somewhere else at the end i.e. Jordan, Hakeem, Ewing, Malone. And Stephen A. isn't reporting this as a rumor/news. Its a PREDICTION based on the fact that he personally knows Kobe. And no one is thinking he'd get traded to a shitty team. He does have a no-trade clause. Like I said, I doubt it happens but its not completely ridiculous to think.

INDI
12-15-2011, 12:51 PM
U guys are hilarious. There is literally only about 4-5 players in the league that would be off limits in a trade for Kobe. The rest could get it. Kobe would make any team, ANY TEAM BAR NONE, either a threat or serious contender. There is only about 7 players I. The league that can do that. The only thing that would scare a team from trading another superstar for him is age. And Kobe will be a top ten player for a minimum of 3 yrs (max 5). Get off that drink called hater-aid because it's leaving you dehydrated.

INDI
12-15-2011, 12:55 PM
If he did get traded it would only be to bulls or Knicks. Had Kobe been 25 a straight up swap for him and rose wouldve lifted both teams because both players fit the other teams needs. A swap of those guys (again if age wasn't an issue) would lead their team to the NBA finals. It would be phenomenal ( for a third time, if age wasn't an issue).

NumberSix
12-15-2011, 02:16 PM
I would doubt this

JohnnyWall
12-15-2011, 02:17 PM
The Lakers are not going to give their best franchise player in Laker history.

iggy>
12-15-2011, 03:09 PM
Kobe to the clippers :applause:

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-15-2011, 03:13 PM
yes!!! i was listening to him during the whole chris paul/lakers b.s. and he was screaming so long one time he sounded like he was in tears.

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-15-2011, 03:15 PM
kobe to the hornets for eric gordon in 90 days or whatever

sipitri
12-15-2011, 03:22 PM
U guys are hilarious. There is literally only about 4-5 players in the league that would be off limits in a trade for Kobe. The rest could get it. Kobe would make any team, ANY TEAM BAR NONE, either a threat or serious contender. There is only about 7 players I. The league that can do that. The only thing that would scare a team from trading another superstar for him is age. And Kobe will be a top ten player for a minimum of 3 yrs (max 5). Get off that drink called hater-aid because it's leaving you dehydrated.
So you trade him to charlotte for Kemba Walker (Someone must go the other way) and the bobcats are a threat.
Then they trade him to cleveland for Kirye Irving and now everyone is scared od CLEVELAND! But they decide to trade him to Detroit/Toront and et voil

PowerGlove
12-15-2011, 04:42 PM
Stephen A is a clown and full of shit. Everyone knows Kobe ain't going nowhere.
is this what we do now? last week, broussard was a bum and full of shit and people told sas was much,much better. now sas is a bum and full of shit. i guess no one isnt full of shit.

blablabla
12-15-2011, 04:43 PM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc76/nycrazyboi718/Kobe_Knicks.jpg
that would be so awesome

AMISTILLILL
12-15-2011, 04:46 PM

Behind high, huh? How was he not top 10 last year? You're in the minority if you don't think he was at least top 10 last year.

I hate the guy and his team, but let's be serious here. He's reevaluated his game to deal with his injuries and declining athleticism over the past few seasons and he can do it again.

The Choken One
12-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Behind high, huh? How was he not top 10 last year? You're in the minority if you don't think he was at least top 10 last year.

I hate the guy and his team, but let's be serious here. He's reevaluated his game to deal with his injuries and declining athleticism over the past few seasons and he can do it again.
This.

Best part about Kobe is how well he adapts and changes his gameplay... truly amazing to watch.