12-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Rose
RIP
Deng
Booz
Noah

Best front court in the leauge along with the best PG in the leauge :pimp:
Guaranteed. Champs. BOOK IT

Lmao, best front court in the league? Knicks, Lakers, Clippers and a few more are all better

chairman
12-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Lmao, best front court in the league? Knicks, Lakers, Clippers and a few more are all better
Noah boozer Taj asik Deng, dipshit.:facepalm

NumberSix
12-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Rose
RIP
Deng
Booz
Noah

Rose: All-star
Rip: Washed up has been
Deng: Solid role player
Boozer: Scrub
Noah: Nobody gives a shit

jacobgoindum
12-15-2011, 04:19 PM
Rose
RIP
Deng
Booz
Noah

Bulls got Chris Paul?

chairman
12-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Bulls got Chris Paul?
Right cause an injury prone Chris Paul is better then rose lmao we even broke his knees with our awesome camera men. IMO westbrooke and d. Will own him

MichaelCheazley
12-15-2011, 04:24 PM
People are acting like deron willaims is dead. Hes the best pg imo.

DuMa
12-15-2011, 04:27 PM
Boozer lol.

jacobgoindum
12-15-2011, 04:27 PM
Right cause an injury prone Chris Paul is better then rose lmao we even broke his knees with our awesome camera men. IMO westbrooke and d. Will own him

Chris Paul and Deron Williams are the 2 best PGs

VishaltotheG
12-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Rose: MVP
Rip: Legit starting SG
Deng: Top 10 SF
Boozer: Good but overrated PF
Noah: Great defensive C, heart and soul of the Bulls

Fixed

Darkess
12-15-2011, 04:33 PM
What happens for the other 50% of the season when Boozer doesn't play?

Chicago Brawls
12-15-2011, 04:35 PM
I don't know why people are so worried about.

The Bulls won't even make the playoffs. The Bucks is the team to watch in the East.

To me: John Wall > Kyrie Irving > Derrick Rose.

:rolleyes:

VishaltotheG
12-15-2011, 04:39 PM
What happens for the other 50% of the season when Boozer doesn't play?

Then we start Taj

The Choken One
12-15-2011, 04:39 PM
Heat & Knicks are going to prevent Rose from ever winning a ring.

/truth.

Pursuer
12-15-2011, 04:42 PM
Why do you even have to make threads like this. Championship. Book it. Effing dumbass. When the season ends we will see who had the best frontcourt, nobody needs your stupid posts.

(e)
12-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Heat & Knicks are going to prevent Rose from ever winning a ring.

/truth.

Heat, possibly.

Knicks? Who do they have to guard Rose atm? Nobody. I'm not saying Chicago is going to stop Melo or Amare, but at least Chicago has guys to slow them down and make them work for it. Toney fckin' Douglas would get worked all day long by Rose.

MooseJuiceBowen
12-15-2011, 05:19 PM

you just sound like a hater man. ill be more realistic about it

Rose: MVP
Rip: Washed up champion all star who still has some gas in the tank
Deng: Unproven role player
Boozer: Size and Chemistry will be huge this season for the bulls if he can stay healthy
Noah: Proven Champion with alot of heart

I could see this team winning a ship this year. I it least see them in the ECF

The Choken One
12-15-2011, 05:27 PM
Heat, possibly.

Knicks? Who do they have to guard Rose atm? Nobody. I'm not saying Chicago is going to stop Melo or Amare, but at least Chicago has guys to slow them down and make them work for it. Toney fckin' Douglas would get worked all day long by Rose.
Give that argument...yes, Rose will go nuts on them. But who else? And now the Knicks have Tyson in the middle to alter ALOT of those shots.

Not saying they can't beat them. But it's more than likely the Knicks beat the Bulls given their lineups.

(e)
12-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Give that argument...yes, Rose will go nuts on them. But who else? And now the Knicks have Tyson in the middle to alter ALOT of those shots.

Not saying they can't beat them. But it's more than likely the Knicks beat the Bulls given their lineups.

How about the bench? Chicago bench >>>> Knicks bench.

Coaching? Defense beats offense in a 7 game series.

I'm not saying Knicks wouldn't have a shot to beat Chicago, but they were in the ECF last year and got better this offseason. Chicago is a deeper, more balanced team than the Knicks.

HylianNightmare
12-15-2011, 05:36 PM
i don't see that team making past the heat

talkingconch
12-15-2011, 05:37 PM
lmfao rose is not the best pg in the game hahaha that belongs to chris paul or deron williams :facepalm

ConanRulesNBC
12-15-2011, 05:39 PM

Let's see if Rip gets motivated playing on a team that has a real chance at contending. I think he's good to put up close to 18 PPG.

Deng: He held the team together. Way more than just a solid role player. He was playing like an all-star last season.

Boozer a scrub? Are you serious? He had a bad performance in the playoffs. But he was putting up close to 17/10 when he came back from injury at the beginning of last season.

Noah: What's your problem with him? He's a 10/10 guy. Plays defense, brings tons of energy.

How about the Bulls bench? They probably have more depth than any team in the league.

Asik
Taj Gibson
Kyle Korver
Ronnie Brewer
CJ Watson
Brian Scalabrine

ThatsGame
12-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Doesn't even matter, the Heat will be there to shut them down every season for a while..

GOBB
12-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Let's see if Rip gets motivated playing on a team that has a real chance at contending. I think he's good to put up close to 18 PPG.

Deng: He held the team together. Way more than just a solid role player. He was playing like an all-star last season.

Boozer a scrub? Are you serious? He had a bad performance in the playoffs. But he was putting up close to 17/10 when he came back from injury at the beginning of last season.

Noah: What's your problem with him? He's a 10/10 guy. Plays defense, brings tons of energy.

How about the Bulls bench? They probably have more depth than any team in the league.

Asik
Taj Gibson
Kyle Korver
Ronnie Brewer
CJ Watson
Brian Scalabrine

18? :oldlol:

DuMa
12-15-2011, 06:48 PM
i always forget how big luol deng is.

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/c7/c7703854460cebf4b105337a03ac268f/ball_dont_lies_season_previews_chicago_bulls.jpg

ConanRulesNBC
12-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Yeah, Deng is about the same height as LeBron just not as built.

Edit: Whoa, he looks to be in good shape. Looks like he's been lifting.

Stuckey
12-15-2011, 07:06 PM
it'll be interesting to see these teams battle it out for years to come

doubt they are championship material though, unless boozer surprises us all

ConanRulesNBC
12-15-2011, 07:09 PM
lmfao rose is not the best pg in the game hahaha that belongs to chris paul or deron williams :facepalm

:roll: :facepalm

Glide2keva
12-15-2011, 07:20 PM
:roll: :facepalm
And let the hate for the Bulls start a new.

ConanRulesNBC
12-15-2011, 07:31 PM
And let the hate for the Bulls start a new.

CP3 and Williams are great but Rose is on another level.

Deuce Bigalow
12-15-2011, 07:42 PM

:roll:

good one

an under 40% shooting level?

Jasper
12-15-2011, 07:45 PM

Knicks hav the best front court .... I won't compare them to celtics' (chief ,bird, Mchale) ..... but one has to start wondering just how good they will be down the road !

Bulls won't make the East conference finals ... if they do - it will be by default.

:roll:

good one

an under 40% shooting level?

I'm the only one on this board that thinks he's a SG first and passer 2nd /// making him a twinner PG.

I'd like to see real talent around him , and really see if he would pass the ball , and be happy to get 14 / 14 a game instead of 25 6 a game.

talkingconch
12-15-2011, 07:50 PM

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx150/cousin_e/OHDAMNLOL.gif

Deuce Bigalow
12-15-2011, 07:56 PM
Knicks hav the best front court .... I won't compare them to celtics' (chief ,bird, Mchale) ..... but one has to start wondering just how good they will be down the road !

Bulls won't make the East conference finals ... if they do - it will be by default.

I'm the only one on this board that thinks he's a SG first and passer 2nd /// making him a twinner PG.

I'd like to see real talent around him , and really see if he would pass the ball , and be happy to get 14 / 14 a game instead of 25 6 a game.

He is a shoot first player so i dont see the 14/14 in him, and he does have talent around him - boozer, noah, and deng aint no scrubs, best record last year

ConanRulesNBC
12-16-2011, 07:34 PM
http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx150/cousin_e/OHDAMNLOL.gif

You would seriously tell me that you would rather have Deron Williams or Chris Paul over Derrick Rose? :facepalm

CardiacKemba
12-16-2011, 07:43 PM
You would seriously tell me that you would rather have Deron Williams or Chris Paul over Derrick Rose? :facepalm

Yes. Any day.

ConanRulesNBC
12-16-2011, 07:51 PM
Yes. Any day.

Wow. That's just messed up. Do you even really watch basketball? I'm not saying that CP3 and Williams aren't great, they are. But neither of them have led a team all by themselves to the conference finals, Williams still hasn't been an all-star yet, has he? CP3 has bad knees and is nowhere near as good as he was in 2008. Rose is by far better than both of them right now. Rose's game is up there with LeBron and Kobe and Dwight and Kevin Durant as one of the elite players in the league.

Deuce Bigalow
12-16-2011, 07:53 PM

Yes and yes

ConanRulesNBC
12-16-2011, 07:54 PM
He is a shoot first player so i dont see the 14/14 in him, and he does have talent around him - boozer, noah, and deng aint no scrubs, best record last year

Deng had a great season last season. Noah... I mean are you serious? I love Noah. But he's a 10/10 guy at best. He has really no offense to his game and Boozer disappeared in the playoffs. Rose had no one else who could score on a consistent basis. Korver disappeared in the playoffs too. Rose had no one to pass to.

2010splash
12-16-2011, 07:57 PM
It certainly is. It's so obviously the most complete starting 5 in hoops. And they're bench has already proven last year that it was the best in the NBA, at the very least defensively.

Rose is a 25/4/9 player.
Rip is a 19/3/3 player (per 36 minutes, not 27 with a 2-guard logjam like in Detroit)
Deng is a 17/7/2 player
Boozer when healthy is a 20/11 player
Noah when healthy is a 12/12 player

They're going to run away with the East this year.

Good luck to Miami with Mario Chalmers at PG and Dexter Pittman at C :lol (whoever their C is, it's so bad that nobody can remember his name)

stephanieg
12-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Reminds me of LA where the fans overrate the chucking perimeter player while overlooking the fact the only reason their team is elite is because of their frontcourt.

Then again, I kinda doubt Boozer is gonna make it through playing 66 games in 120 days or whatever.

2010splash
12-16-2011, 08:03 PM
:oldlol:

Rose torched Paul and Williams head to head, straight up clowned both of them.

Deuce Bigalow
12-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Deng had a great season last season. Noah... I mean are you serious? I love Noah. But he's a 10/10 guy at best. He has really no offense to his game and Boozer disappeared in the playoffs. Rose had no one else who could score on a consistent basis. Korver disappeared in the playoffs too. Rose had no one to pass to.

Rose disappeared in the playoffs

yobore
12-16-2011, 08:14 PM
:oldlol:

Rose torched Paul and Williams head to head, straight up clowned both of them.
lol they always talking about these TWO games. CP in his worst stretch when he was very conservatively testing w/o the brace. Everyone was owning him. If we're judging pg's by how they played CP during that stretch Calderon is the GOAT.

And Deron was in a feud with his team.

Yung D-Will
12-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Grizzlies frontcourt

Gasol> Noah
Randolph>Boozer
Gay>Deng

chairman
12-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Grizzlies frontcourt

Gasol<Noah
Randolph<Boozer
Gay=Deng
Fixed

Taj Gibson = Randolph
Omer asik = Gasol
Butler < Gay

Hank
12-16-2011, 10:22 PM

basically

KingBeasley08
12-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Fixed

Taj Gibson = Randolph
Omer asik = Gasol
Butler < Gay
:facepalm

bigt
12-16-2011, 10:30 PM
Taj Gibson = Randolph
Omer asik = Gasol

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Don't be a fool, that's the same frontcourt that propelled the Grizzlies into relevancy

chairman
12-16-2011, 10:31 PM
You've never seen the Turkish hammer? Dude is the reason why Kobes wife filed for divorce

madmax
12-16-2011, 10:34 PM
You've never seen the Turkish hammer? Dude is the reason why Kobes wife filed for divorce

:lol :D

imdaman99
12-16-2011, 10:42 PM
Wow. That's just messed up. Do you even really watch basketball? I'm not saying that CP3 and Williams aren't great, they are. But neither of them have led a team all by themselves to the conference finals, Williams still hasn't been an all-star yet, has he? CP3 has bad knees and is nowhere near as good as he was in 2008. Rose is by far better than both of them right now. Rose's game is up there with LeBron and Kobe and Dwight and Kevin Durant as one of the elite players in the league.
how did rose lead the team by himself to the ECF? do not use the same argument that iverson fans use, oh he single handedly led his team this far blah blah blah. tebow has single handedly won 7 out of 8 games blah blah blah. the bulls defense got them that far. sure rose gets all the credit, it comes with being the best player on a great defensive team. but rose is the 4th best defensive player amongst the starters.

btw, deron williams also got his team to the conference finals, without the best defense in the league behind him. he also got there with a bum known as carlos boozer on the team. the difference was that deron actually knew how to get boozer involved in the game in the playoffs. rose is prob a better scorer, but deron has more moves and is a much better passer.

read me the record the jazz had after they traded deron williams, even though they replaced him with an above average pg. no, you won't because that does not support your argument.

rose is very good, definitely a stud. but he did not lead any team anywhere single handedly.

chairman
01-05-2012, 06:04 PM
how did rose lead the team by himself to the ECF? do not use the same argument that iverson fans use, oh he single handedly led his team this far blah blah blah. tebow has single handedly won 7 out of 8 games blah blah blah. the bulls defense got them that far. sure rose gets all the credit, it comes with being the best player on a great defensive team. but rose is the 4th best defensive player amongst the starters.

btw, deron williams also got his team to the conference finals, without the best defense in the league behind him. he also got there with a bum known as carlos boozer on the team. the difference was that deron actually knew how to get boozer involved in the game in the playoffs. rose is prob a better scorer, but deron has more moves and is a much better passer.

read me the record the jazz had after they traded deron williams, even though they replaced him with an above average pg. no, you won't because that does not support your argument.

rose is very good, definitely a stud. but he did not lead any team anywhere single handedly.
Bulls 6-1 our record clearly shows we're the best team in the leauge. :pimp:

AMISTILLILL
01-05-2012, 06:06 PM
While I don't think the Bulls have the best front court in the league, I do believe they'll win the championship this season. As a team they're playing with a level of confidence unrivaled by anyone in their conference... and I said as a team, not three or four guys in South Beach.

With a finisher like Rose, the sky's the limit.

chairman
01-05-2012, 06:10 PM
While I don't think the Bulls have the best front court in the league, I do believe they'll win the championship this season. As a team they're playing with a level of confidence unrivaled by anyone in their conference... and I said as a team, not three or four guys in South Beach.

With a finisher like Rose, the sky's the limit.
RIP was a great addition in the off season and brewer has improved tremendously. Boozer is looking better and so does Asik the Turkish Hammer. And We still haven't pulled out our secret weapon yet...the man, the myth, the legend, Brian Scalabrine. I am biased obviously as a bulls fan but the only team I see in our way is the heat but we'll see how that pans out in the playoffs. Bulls should have the best record at the end of the season. Hard to say heat when they struggled against bobcats and timberwolves. Plus the bulls look in shape and ready to go unlike some of the teams out there now. Knicks need a new coach & get their Ish together before even considering them a threat in anyway way shape or form.

AMISTILLILL
01-05-2012, 06:22 PM
RIP was a great addition in the off season and brewer has improved tremendously. Boozer is looking better and so does Asik the Turkish Hammer. And We still haven't pulled out our secret weapon yet...the man, the myth, the legend, Brian Scalabrine. I am biased obviously as a bulls fan but the only team I see in our way is the heat but we'll see how that pans out in the playoffs. Bulls should have the best record at the end of the season. Hard to say heat when they struggled against bobcats and timberwolves. Plus the bulls look in shape and ready to go unlike some of the teams out there now. Knicks need a new coach & get their Ish together before even considering them a threat in anyway way shape or form.

No doubt, Chicago is the deepest team in the league. For awhile it was a toss-up between Dallas and Chicago but the Mavericks are laboring after the loss of Chandler/Barea/Stevenson, and the additions of Odom, Carter and West haven't exactly been a perfect fit. The Chicago front line is formidable, certainly... although I think it's too early to put it leaps and bounds above everyone else. I still can't imagine Boozer finishing the whole season without missing several games. It just seems in his character at this point. Even so, the Bulls proved how capable they were last season even with Noah and Boozer missing substantial time.

I wouldn't be surprised if OKC and Chicago finish with similar records. Both teams are playing like they're ready to take on all comers. I'm interested to see how Reggie Evans compliments that Clippers front court rotation as well. A bunch of young, raw guys who will likely benefit from having another veteran around.

Whoah10115
01-05-2012, 07:36 PM
With respect (and that's not only this website) Bulls fans (their analysts as well) overstate the greatness of their team a lil bit...The best this and the best that and the best this and the best that and too much downplaying of other great players. Let the season go on.

Tenchi Ryu
01-05-2012, 07:39 PM
With respect (and that's not only this website) Bulls fans (their analysts as well) overstate the greatness of their team a lil bit...The best this and the best that and the best this and the best that and too much downplaying of other great players. Let the season go on.
I can understand that some do that...but its gets frustrating when the bulls are considered some scrubs or something....specifically from Heat fans.

HurricaneKid
01-05-2012, 08:31 PM
As a Heat fan that repeatedly refers to them as the second best team in the league I disagree.

Whoah10115
01-05-2012, 08:33 PM
I can understand that some do that...but its gets frustrating when the bulls are considered some scrubs or something....specifically from Heat fans.

You can't possibly take those people seriously. They're still fueling their bandwagon.

chairman
01-14-2012, 04:08 AM
You can't possibly take those people seriously. They're still fueling their bandwagon.
11-2 heat fans u mad?:lol

305Baller
01-14-2012, 04:11 AM
Rose
RIP
Deng
Booz
Noah

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AU8hCAxJVWs/TgMzOfRi5VI/AAAAAAAACUA/FKyMvP7oHvI/s1600/blog_riley.jpg

chairman
01-14-2012, 04:12 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AU8hCAxJVWs/TgMzOfRi5VI/AAAAAAAACUA/FKyMvP7oHvI/s1600/blog_riley.jpg
Lol heat last year was the heats best chances, clearly you're mad because this team of "superstars" will never work.

305Baller
01-14-2012, 04:13 AM
Lol heat last year was the heats best chances, clearly you're mad because this team of "superstars" will never work.

chairman
01-14-2012, 04:16 AM
What does riley have anything to do with the heat? Is he the new coach? Should I post a picture of pippen or jordan? Dumbass

I.R.Beast
01-14-2012, 04:18 AM
People are acting like deron willaims is dead. Hes the best pg imo.
playing for NJ he might as well be dead....hate seeing my favorite PG waste away a year of his prime in NJ whilst that flopping cry baby gets to play with blake griffin.

chairman
01-14-2012, 04:18 AM
I love how you're trying to push this pic in every thread you post in, desperate for attention much? Riley sucks bro so do the heat:facepalm

305Baller
01-14-2012, 04:19 AM
http://www.hogwild.net/images/Balloons/2006.06.13/nba-basketball-finals-shaquille-oneal-pat-riley-free-throws.jpg

What does riley have anything to do with the heat? Is he the new coach? Should I post a picture of pippen or jordan? Dumbass

305Baller
01-14-2012, 04:21 AM
I love how you're trying to push this pic in every thread you post in, desperate for attention much? Riley sucks bro so do the heat:facepalm

haha. you think that? ok.

are you from new york?

i find it hilarious that you think Riley sucks.

chairman
01-14-2012, 04:22 AM
http://www.hogwild.net/images/Balloons/2006.06.13/nba-basketball-finals-shaquille-oneal-pat-riley-free-throws.jpg
??? You really need to stop posting on the forum, you're embarrassing real heat fans with your idiocy

305Baller
01-14-2012, 04:23 AM
??? You really need to stop posting on the forum, you're embarrassing real heat fans with your idiocy

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/funny-celebrity-pictures-u-mad.jpg

chairman
01-14-2012, 04:23 AM
haha. you think that? ok.

are you from new york?

i find it hilarious that you think Riley sucks.
Im confused is Riley the coach? Lmao you're so retarded and it's not even funny. This is almost as bad as when this heat fan thought battier was a center:facepalm

305Baller
01-14-2012, 04:24 AM
Im confused is Riley the coach? Lmao you're so retarded and it's not even funny. This is almost as bad as when this heat fan thought battier was a center:facepalm

wait. no. riley is the president (overseer of gm and recruiter). still relevant.

you failed on some levels

chairman
01-14-2012, 04:24 AM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/funny-celebrity-pictures-u-mad.jpg
:eek: He's a lakers fan

chairman
01-14-2012, 04:26 AM
wait. no. riley is the gm. still relevant.

You clearly just said in pic you posted that he was a coach, Spoelstra is the coach buddy. :facepalm I thank god there is google for people like you or else you'd be so helpless right now

305Baller
01-14-2012, 04:26 AM
:eek: He's a lakers fan

fan is a bold statement. but the team is intriguing and Kobe's footwork is prime jordan.

chairman
01-14-2012, 04:27 AM
wait. no. riley is the president (overseer of gm and recruiter). still relevant.

Nice edit you wrote gm first lmao wow bandwagon fan . You're really stupid now get off this thread

305Baller
01-14-2012, 04:28 AM
Nice edit you wrote gm first lmao wow bandwagon fan . You're really stupid now get off this thread

you caught that one. fine you win.

im out.

:pimp:

chairman
01-14-2012, 04:30 AM
you caught that one. fine you win.

im out.

:pimp:
:rockon: Btw I don't mean to hate on the heat, I actually like Lebron and wade and even Kobe. I respect all great players

305Baller
01-14-2012, 04:30 AM
:rockon: Btw I don't mean to hate on the heat, I actually like Lebron and wade and even Kobe. I respect all great players
dont get soft on me biatch

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.9824084.3481/sticker,375x360.png

chairman
01-14-2012, 04:32 AM
dont get soft on me biatch
Like a bosh?

305Baller
01-14-2012, 04:33 AM
Like a bosh?

done

04mzwach
01-14-2012, 05:01 AM
Brewer and Deng jumpers are unfair. If you get out fast enough to contest, it's never good enough because they're so tall, long and jump high. I thought it might have been just the Wolves that got heavy doses of those jumpers, but it turns out the entire league is getting raped by them.

chairman
01-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Brewer and Deng jumpers are unfair. If you get out fast enough to contest, it's never good enough because they're so tall, long and jump high. I thought it might have been just the Wolves that got heavy doses of those jumpers, but it turns out the entire league is getting raped by them.
This. Even without rose we're still the top team in the east. Asik and watson Killing them all

ThatsGame
01-22-2012, 03:43 PM
This. Even without rose we're still the top team in the east. Asik and watson Killing them all

Against crappy teams.

Clocian-IGN
01-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Against crappy teams.

look at these insecure heat fans trolling :roll:. acting like we didn't have the best record in the nba last year. It's no surprise we have the best record again so far :bowdown:

chairman
01-22-2012, 03:54 PM
look at these insecure heat fans trolling :roll:. acting like we didn't have the best record in the nba last year. It's no surprise we have the best record again so far :bowdown:
Not a surprise at all:bowdown: :bowdown:

chairman
02-16-2012, 01:26 PM
24-7:bowdown: best record in the leauge still with the hardest schedule this far of any team. Bulls VS Celtics gonna be a great game:rockon:

Rnbizzle
02-16-2012, 01:28 PM
Yeah people don't realize we've been playing a shitload of road games as well. Bulls easily gonna take this best record this year :rockon:

chairman
02-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Yeah people don't realize we've been playing a shitload of road games as well. Bulls easily gonna take this best record this year :rockon:
:cheers: best record even with multiple injuries to key players throughout the season :banana:

Askmeificare
02-18-2012, 07:54 PM

chairman
02-23-2012, 03:28 AM
Joakim Noah with the Triple Double

13pts 13reb 10ast :bowdown:

Burgz
02-23-2012, 05:38 AM
the good ol fashioned jinx thread that'll drive every bulls fan into paranoia

Chicago Brawls
02-23-2012, 06:47 AM
It would be really nice of them to be healthy at the same time at least once.

chairman
02-29-2012, 02:24 AM
Like today? Go Bulls :rockon:

chairman
03-08-2012, 12:44 PM
RIP is easily injured :/ STILL #1 THOOO

chairman
03-13-2012, 04:45 AM
Still #1!!!!

chairman
03-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Hold magic to 59 points at their home.

Boozer scores 24pts 13reb

John Lucas 8-13 20pts

No Rose

This is sum bull

:rockon:

TeamLAC
03-19-2012, 11:31 PM
Rose
RIP
Deng
Booz
Noah

I didn't know CP3 was a Bull. :biggums:

Tenchi Ryu
03-19-2012, 11:57 PM
I didn't know CP3 was a Bull. :biggums:
Of course he isn't, they said the BEST PG was on the Bulls
:D

TeamLAC
03-19-2012, 11:59 PM
Of course he isn't, they said the BEST PG was on the Bulls
:D
Agree to disagree... :coleman:

Tenchi Ryu
03-20-2012, 12:01 AM
Agree to disagree... :coleman:
Yea, i'm just messing with you. I have Rose at 1, but completely understand why people consider CP3 the better PG

rodman91
03-20-2012, 12:33 AM
Playoffs are different but so far so good. :rockon:

ConanRulesNBC
03-20-2012, 12:34 AM
Do any of you bandwagon Heat fan idiots still think the Bulls don't have a chance against the Heat? :oldlol:

rodman91
03-20-2012, 12:36 AM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnx273MeIg1qkiysto1_400.gif

chairman
03-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Playoffs are different but so far so good. :rockon:
Win without Rose against Heat, 76ers, Magic. Our defense is insane, the fact that we held them to 59points at their house is insane. Boozer scoring even with Dwight on him. Boozer needs to get going early to get hot. Those two open layups got his confidence sky high

chairman
03-25-2012, 03:24 PM
40-10:rockon:

Jotaro Durant
03-25-2012, 03:25 PM
no
this is some bull
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6011/6019900621_0cb57b08b1_z.jpg

chairman
03-25-2012, 03:27 PM
http://content.manmosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/derrick-rose-unleash-the-bull-commercial-for-adidas-adizero-rose-2-580x325.jpg

Sarcastic
03-25-2012, 03:38 PM
no
this is some bull
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6011/6019900621_0cb57b08b1_z.jpg

No, this is some bull

http://chadwaterbury.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/blog-myostat-bull.jpg

Jotaro Durant
03-25-2012, 03:51 PM
No, this is some bull

http://chadwaterbury.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/blog-myostat-bull.jpg
thats some bull

Flagrant 2
03-25-2012, 03:55 PM
:roll: :applause:

BlazersDozen
03-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Didn't know the Finals were over...and apparently I missed the playoffs o_O

chairman
03-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Didn't know the Finals were over...and apparently I missed the playoffs o_O
Blazers:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

chairman
04-22-2012, 03:08 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0416/chi_u_bullslose_cr_600.jpg

Cant wait for the playoffs :rockon:

talkingconch
04-22-2012, 03:20 AM
This guy is gonna be crushed if things go another direction :biggums:

miggyme1
04-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Wrong

Rose: superstar
Rip:role player
Deng:all star
BooZer:servicable
Noah:a young tyson chandler

Bye and stop hatin ya b.i.t.c.h

maybeshewill13
04-22-2012, 04:00 AM
This guy is gonna be crushed if things go another direction :biggums:

He's going to be crushed, Bulls won't make it out of the East (again).

chairman
04-22-2012, 04:02 AM
Wrong

He's better then Tyson. Boozer is a great role player despite all the hate he gets.

(e)
04-22-2012, 04:48 AM
Wrong

I will give you Rose, RIP, and Deng. But you're wrong about Booz and Noah.

Serviceable for Booz fit him last season. He's actually been consistent and played really well this season. Overpaid, hell yeah. But he's playing above "serviceable"

Noah =/= Tyson Chandler. Tyson is a great defender and rebounder, and in that regard they are similar long defenders with high motors. But Noah is a lot more versatile than Tyson is. You will never see Tyson grab a rebound and run the break. Noah's ball handling and passing skills are unmatched by any other center in the league.

alenleomessi
04-22-2012, 05:00 AM
Who is injury prone now, bitch ?

rodman91
04-22-2012, 06:41 AM
Who is injury prone now, bitch ?

Paul is fighting for 4th seed while Rose is enjoying watching Bulls having another league leading record.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/581242_347858691939719_309369765788612_1017288_776 876516_n.jpg

blablabla
04-22-2012, 08:42 AM
He's better then Tyson. Boozer is a great role player despite all the hate he gets.
better than chandler
gtfo

chairman
04-22-2012, 11:11 AM
Paul is fighting for 4th seed while Rose is enjoying watching Bulls having another league leading record.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/581242_347858691939719_309369765788612_1017288_776 876516_n.jpg
Hala Madrid! :rockon:

better than chandler

What a joke. Noah is 2x the center Tyson is.

kileer7
04-22-2012, 11:15 AM
smh @ little morons. my last post on this cesspool ISH

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2012/gregchappellmiddlefinge.jpg

chairman
04-22-2012, 11:17 AM
smh @ little morons. my last post on this cesspool ISH

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2012/gregchappellmiddlefinge.jpg

200 Posts :roll: Who are you?