PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's Divorce is going to cost him a QUARTER BILLION DOLLARS

HurricaneKid
12-17-2011, 01:43 PM
I tried to post this in the divorce thread but two idiots were just yelling at one another and its just one more thing going wrong with the Lakers this year. Most of you consider me a Kobe hater. I'm not really, and in this case I am appalled at the beating he is about to take.

My best guess:
180M up front PLUS ~13M/yr for the next 5 years, diminishing from there.

For those that aren't aware of Cali's punitive history against men in these situations it might be worth looking into. Its not JUST that she is going to get half. She is also going to get spousal support moving forward having been "accustomed to the life" she led since she was in HS. She is also very likely going to get custody of the kids and get absurd amounts of money for child support. She is going to get 180M up front as Kobe's net worth appears to be ~360M. AFTER THAT, she is going to get ~33% of kobe's income. I used this calculator to estimate that between the two kids and spousal support she will get ~13M/yr for a while (assuming ~62% placement, 40M in income for Kobe, 10-13M in outside income seemed a fair estimate)

http://www.cadivorce.com/news/spousal-support-calculator/

Here is the actual Cali law:

4320. In ordering spousal support under this part, the court shall consider all of the following circumstances:
(a) The extent to which the earning capacity of each party is sufficient to maintain the standard of living established during the
marriage, taking into account all of the following:
(1) The marketable skills of the supported party; the job market for those skills; the time and expenses required for the supported
party to acquire the appropriate education or training to develop those skills; and the possible need for retraining or education to
acquire other, more marketable skills or employment.
(2) The extent to which the supported party's present or future earning capacity is impaired by periods of unemployment that were
incurred during the marriage to permit the supported party to devote time to domestic duties.
(b) The extent to which the supported party contributed to the attainment of an education, training, a career position, or a license
by the supporting party.
(c) The ability of the supporting party to pay spousal support, taking into account the supporting party's earning capacity, earned
and unearned income, assets, and standard of living.
(d) The needs of each party based on the standard of living established during the marriage.
(e) The obligations and assets, including the separate property, of each party.
(f) The duration of the marriage.
(g) The ability of the supported party to engage in gainful employment without unduly interfering with the interests of dependent
children in the custody of the party.
(h) The age and health of the parties.
(i) Documented evidence of any history of domestic violence, as defined in Section 6211, between the parties, including, but not
limited to, consideration of emotional distress resulting from domestic violence perpetrated against the supported party by the
supporting party, and consideration of any history of violence against the supporting party by the supported party.
(j) The immediate and specific tax consequences to each party.
(k) The balance of the hardships to each party.
(l) The goal that the supported party shall be self-supporting within a reasonable period of time. Except in the case of a marriage
of long duration as described in Section 4336, a "reasonable period of time" for purposes of this section generally shall be one-half the
length of the marriage. However, nothing in this section is intended to limit the court's discretion to order support for a greater or lesser length of time, based on any of the other factors listed in this section, Section 4336, and the circumstances of the parties.

D-Wade316
12-17-2011, 01:47 PM
:ohwell:

tomtucker
12-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Men should never marry......bitches are sick.....

Doranku
12-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Good thing he's got that fat 30 million dollar contract.... and he's Lord Godbe. :bowdown:

lol @ these laws though. I mean honestly, what makes these c*nts entitled to this kind of money? Bitch probably did NOTHING, yet is going to make out with 180 mil. SMH.

DuMa
12-17-2011, 01:51 PM
the downfall of many great men are women. history repeats itself again

shootingcomets
12-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
But she ain't messin' with no broke n.iggas

32Dayz
12-17-2011, 01:53 PM
What makes these c*nts entitled to this kind of money? Bitch probably did NOTHING, yet is going to make out with 180 mil. SMH.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FCxmZ9Q_TSQ/TTpRSbExwXI/AAAAAAAACVE/VBmF_pafBGI/s1600/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho-728858.jpg

leopoldstotch
the downfall of many great men are women. history repeats itself again

this.

WhySoInsecure?
Good thing he's got that fat 30 million dollar contract.... and he's Lord Godbe. :bowdown:

lol @ these laws though. I mean honestly, what makes these c*nts entitled to this kind of money? Bitch probably did NOTHING, yet is going to make out with 180 mil. SMH.
She sucked his dick

leopoldstotch
12-17-2011, 01:54 PM
so who made it out on top furthur?

vanessa or elin nordegren?

inclinerator
12-17-2011, 01:54 PM
he'd still be richer than most of us losing 99 percent of his wealth

HurricaneKid
12-17-2011, 01:55 PM

I would bet she has never worked a job in her life. Kobe was seeing her when she was in HS. 250M sounds about right.

I don't get how you can get 3M/yr for child support. I mean I'm sure she has 2 nannies and pays them 30k each.

Bladers
how can you need additional support and child support laws after being given $180 mill?

These laws. :facepalm

and why its it always the mens that cough up this ridiculous deck of cards. why don't i hear any females doing it?

MichaelCheazley
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll57/extra76/Walker/XXl/girls/GIF%20For%20NT/More%20GIF/15dtbgyjpg.gif

D-Wade316

Yep. Whores shouldn't be entitled to such amounts.

chains5000
12-17-2011, 01:56 PM
Kobe's Divorce is going to cost him a QUARTER BILLION DOLLARS
http://images.wikia.com/entertainment1/images/7/74/Dr_Evil.jpg

32Dayz
12-17-2011, 01:59 PM
how can you need additional support and child support laws after being given $180 mill?

These laws. :facepalm

and why its it always the mens that cough up this ridiculous deck of cards. why don't i hear any females doing it?

http://lh3.ggpht.com/snazench/SPFLPl7_zFI/AAAAAAAAADE/FdlwVBvFlzc/britney_spears_bald_hires.jpg

HurricaneKid
12-17-2011, 02:00 PM
so who made it out on top furthur?

vanessa or elin nordegren?

Vanessa BY A LOT. No prenup. 10 years. 180M

Elin had a prenup. Got 5-10M

They are both going to get massive spousal support moving forward. Elin will get more longer but not enough to match the 180M.

SpecialQue
12-17-2011, 02:01 PM
People in this thread: "Grrrrrr, women are bad!"

JellyBean
12-17-2011, 02:03 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll57/extra76/Walker/XXl/girls/GIF%20For%20NT/More%20GIF/15dtbgyjpg.gif

:roll: :applause: Love that show.

noob cake
12-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Vanessa BY A LOT. No prenup. 10 years. 180M

Elin had a prenup. Got 5-10M

They are both going to get massive spousal support moving forward. Elin will get more longer but not enough to match the 180M.

Elin got ~$100m, but Vanessa will still get more

HurricaneKid
12-17-2011, 02:04 PM
People in this thread: "Grrrrrr, women are bad!"

Not at all. But in a world where they have absolutely become the equal of men, the courts (esp California) still feel like they have to protect them from their big bad ex-husbands. This woman is literally rewarded for not having a skill set and able to make a living.

HurricaneKid
12-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Elin got ~$100m, but Vanessa will still get more

I guess you are right. I didn't realize that Tiger had rewritten their prenup as he was getting divorced. Kind of a dumb idea.

Haymaker
12-17-2011, 02:32 PM
How much MJ had to shed? 250 mil?

Harison
12-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Why do some call her whore? The only one "whoring" was Kobe, at least to the public knowledge. Kobe messed up on pre-nup, messed-up his family life, and she slapped him, big time :confusedshrug:

HurricaneKid
12-17-2011, 02:38 PM
How much MJ had to shed? 250 mil?

$168M

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00012381.html

OMG, Kobe beats MJ againz /end kobe stans

Haymaker
12-17-2011, 02:45 PM
$168M

OMG, Kobe beats MJ againz /end kobe stans

:lol

HurricaneKid
12-17-2011, 02:50 PM
OP was negged??

IGOTGAME
12-17-2011, 02:53 PM
he should have divorced her before the 10 years. It wasn't gonna work. Sometimes you gotta make the best financial decision.

rodman91
12-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Kill her Kobe. It's free.

32Dayz
12-17-2011, 03:05 PM

Hiring a hitman would be cheaper but we'd all know who did it.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
12-17-2011, 03:09 PM

the hell? who?

32Dayz
12-17-2011, 03:17 PM
the hell? who?

Kobe could hire a hitman but we'd all know he did it.

Also that'd be messed up.

:lol

Shepseskaf
12-17-2011, 03:17 PM
Rae Carruth likes that idea.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
12-17-2011, 03:30 PM
Kobe could hire a hitman but we'd all know he did it.

What?

Oh I get it now :lol Who would be the prime suspect though? Kobe?

What?

32Dayz
12-17-2011, 03:31 PM
What?

Oh I get it now :lol Who would be the prime suspect then? Kobe?

What?

Yes if Vanessa was killed by a hitman Kobe would be the prime suspect.
:hammerhead:

drizzy0503
12-17-2011, 03:35 PM
I'll say it again. Marriage is stupid.

GOBB
12-17-2011, 03:38 PM

But that doesnt prove he hired him. Its speculation on your part. You're saying we know he did it when we wouldnt. :confusedshrug:

32Dayz
12-17-2011, 03:48 PM
But that doesnt prove he hired him. Its speculation on your part. You're saying we know he did it when we wouldnt. :confusedshrug:

It could be only one of two options.

1. Kobe hired the hitman
2. Vanessa was killed by one of Kobes crazy homosexual Stans.

KembaWalker
12-17-2011, 03:56 PM
It could be only one of two options.

1. Kobe hired the hitman
2. Vanessa was killed by one of Kobes crazy homosexual Stans.

The second option wouldn't surprise me haha :D

PP34Deuce
12-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Ill say this.. people talk about Vanessa like she stayed with him so long and she was a down__ chick... It's BS.

Its easy to stay with an amazing 24 year old player who was on the come up in NBA contracts...His endorsements in the US hurt him but he's always made him mass money in China and Phillipines. She waited it out and now that he's 32...Shes calculating.

You know who's a Down chick? Brett Favre's wife Deanna. Cheats on her, could have taken him to the cleaners years ago.... MAgic Johnson's wife...could have HURRRT him as much as he could have hut her with HIV, but she didn't leave him and take half of his money. Vanessa is not a gold digger in the vein of hoes, but she is definitely being a business woman here.

SDtotheBay
12-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Ill say this.. people talk about Vanessa like she stayed with him so long and she was a down__ chick... It's BS.

Its easy to stay with an amazing 24 year old player who was on the come up in NBA contracts...His endorsements in the US hurt him but he's always made him mass money in China and Phillipines. She waited it out and now that he's 32...Shes calculating.

You know who's a Down chick? Brett Favre's wife Deanna. Cheats on her, could have taken him to the cleaners years ago.... MAgic Johnson's wife...could have HURRRT him as much as he could have hut her with HIV, but she didn't leave him and take half of his money. Vanessa is not a gold digger in the vein of hoes, but she is definitely being a business woman here.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

she was a video hoe before young ass Kobe fell in love with her.. A VIDEO HOE

Derka
12-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Spinning this as "Vanessa is a money-grubbing whore who doesn't deserve the money" like some of you are is ludicrous.

Kobe cheated. A lot. They never worked out a prenup, which was mind-bogglingly stupid, especially if you're prone to cheating on your insanely gorgeous wife. Are there lots of stupid spoiled whores in Hollywood who do take advantage of wealthy men and divorce them for their money? Absolutely. This is not one of those instances.

He deserves absolutely everything that's happening to him. My only hope is that this and the Lakers' drama in the fallout of the Chris Paul debacle doesn't throw his head into so bad a funk that he's unable to give his all out on the floor every night...he's too good a ball player for that.

senelcoolidge
12-17-2011, 05:41 PM
If you're going to get married, marry a good girl. A simple girl from the country with good upbringing. She might not be pretty, but she sure can cook and stand by you. Don't fall for the girls that look like models and give it up so easily. These whores are only good at laying on their backs and opening wide.

04mzwach
12-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Truth be told. Vanessa may be filthy rich at the end of the divorce, but she will be heckled for the rest of her life. People are going to harrass her for the rest of her life. Mo' Money, Mo' Problems! She'll probably move to another country if she is smart. It couldn't be as bad somewhere else.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
12-17-2011, 06:09 PM

WHAT?

Anyhow, http://www.hollyworth.com/kobe-bryant-net-worth/

GOBB
12-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Truth be told. Vanessa may be filthy rich at the end of the divorce, but she will be heckled for the rest of her life. People are going to harrass her for the rest of her life. Mo' Money, Mo' Problems! She'll probably move to another country if she is smart. It couldn't be as bad somewhere else.

If I walked past Vanessa I wouldnt even know that was Kobe wife. So unless fans are obsessed where is she going to get heckled at? Cant be heckled at games if she doesnt attend. :confusedshrug:

Now I know I'm giving the Laker Nation crazies too much credit. But my point is once she seperates herself from Kobe we wont see her unless she pops up with another notable celeb figure or has a reality tv show. Like where is she going to get heckled at? Gas station? Picking up kids from school? Soccer game? Lounge? We park our cars when going to the mall, she gets valet parking.

The only time we see Vanessa is at Lakers games. She never really whored it up in the spotlight correct me if I'm wrong.

Reverend Hoops
12-17-2011, 06:22 PM
If I walked past Vanessa I wouldnt even know that was Kobe wife. So unless fans are obsessed where is she going to get heckled at? Cant be heckled at games if she doesnt attend. :confusedshrug:

Now I know I'm giving the Laker Nation crazies too much credit. But my point is once she seperates herself from Kobe we wont see her unless she pops up with another notable celeb figure or has a reality tv show. Like where is she going to get heckled at? Gas station? Picking up kids from school? Soccer game? Lounge? We park our cars when going to the mall, she gets valet parking.

The only time we see Vanessa is at Lakers games. She never really whored it up in the spotlight correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, Yes and Yes. Especially if Kobe declines.

TMacsOneGoodEye
12-17-2011, 06:34 PM

Even if he did get caught, I'd rather do the crime of passion 7 year murder bid than give a woman that type of money all because she's accustomed to a certain lifestyle.

dunksby
12-17-2011, 06:41 PM
Kobe gotta go OJ on that bitch!

BlackWhiteGreen
12-17-2011, 06:46 PM
If you're going to get married, marry a good girl. A simple girl from the country with good upbringing. She might not be pretty, but she sure can cook and stand by you. Don't fall for the girls that look like models and give it up so easily. These whores are only good at laying on their backs and opening wide.

How about just don't cheat on her? :oldlol:

TMacsOneGoodEye
12-17-2011, 06:47 PM

You could get mother Theresa around those Basketball Wives ho's and even she'd be throwing drinks at people and golddigging.

It's an environment.

Look at Vanessa from back in the day. Kobe met her when she was a High School senior.

If Vanessa Laine, then 17, was known for anything, it was for her sheltered life. Her parents scarcely permitted her to date, let alone entertain advances from NBA superstars in their 20s. When she had gone with friends the year before to Magic Mountain, Laila Laine said, Vanessa had to call home hourly.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070406105500/http://allstarz.hollywood.com/kobe/vanessa02.htm

She was a good girl. But the lifestyle and environment changes you. She saw the writing on the wall that Kobe's career was winding down and the red carpets and extravagant attention was ending, so she split and will probably end up with some other athlete, just younger.

Every woman is the same when you get some money and some clout. But most athletes are either too dumb or too brainwashed to see down the line. They really think that women like them for them and not because they're a rich, famous athlete. Or worse, they get married to appeal to a fan base and give off the impression of being a good wholesome family man in order to boost endorsements.

If you have some money and some fame, you gotta be smart when it comes to women. Hit it and quit it. And secretly tape it, too, because if some broad tries to bust out the rape card, I'd rather be known as the scumbag who secretly taped himself digging out a jump off than someone who may or may not have sexually assaulted a poor innocent woman.

reppy
12-17-2011, 06:49 PM
She's probably taking a million for each ho that Kobe cheated on her with. Colorado ho was worth $10 million.

GOBB
12-17-2011, 07:20 PM
I used to get all :rant at females taking all this money. But for what? Males make the mistake even when there are countless, countless examples in front of them. We as fans see it, so players are not naive to it. Yet time and time again another athlete gets his riches taken. As do other males be it celeb or big wigs. When do you as a wealthy individual learn from others mistakes? Never? Ok, well this is the cost for your stupidity. I used to argue what gives them the right to take this and that. But why care? If a male is going to set themselves up for this fail then shame on them.

If I'm worth 1 billion dollars and I get married but I find myself enjoying the hell out of other women during my travels? At what moment does it hit you that what you are doing could cost you half of your fortune, house and kids? Or are you THAT full of yourself you think you'll never get caught, she wont get half etc etc? Kobe wont be the last athlete or celeb we speak of. And males will bash the females but never once ask how stupid can you guys be?

You can sit there and make a long ass argument how unfair, how this female doesnt deserve all that blah blah blah. But the funny part is all of that could have been avoided if you didnt f*ck around. You cant do it. So stop acting like its an accepted practice that should not require harsh consequences. You made your bed, f*cked other chicks in your bed now you sleep in it.

Either be like Derek Jeter, AC Green (until you are ready to give yourself and make a committment) or some couple that signed a prenup. Thats it fellas. Or have Vanessa Bryant fist pumping in your mansion as the kids play Rock Band.

Smarten up.

IGOTGAME
12-17-2011, 07:23 PM
You could get mother Theresa around those Basketball Wives ho's and even she'd be throwing drinks at people and golddigging.

It's an environment.

Look at Vanessa from back in the day. Kobe met her when she was a High School senior.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070406105500/http://allstarz.hollywood.com/kobe/vanessa02.htm

She was a good girl. But the lifestyle and environment changes you. She saw the writing on the wall that Kobe's career was winding down and the red carpets and extravagant attention was ending, so she split and will probably end up with some other athlete, just younger.

Every woman is the same when you get some money and some clout. But most athletes are either too dumb or too brainwashed to see down the line. They really think that women like them for them and not because they're a rich, famous athlete. Or worse, they get married to appeal to a fan base and give off the impression of being a good wholesome family man in order to boost endorsements.

If you have some money and some fame, you gotta be smart when it comes to women. Hit it and quit it. And secretly tape it, too, because if some broad tries to bust out the rape card, I'd rather be known as the scumbag who secretly taped himself digging out a jump off than someone who may or may not have sexually assaulted a poor innocent woman.

not arguing against anything you said but Kobe did meet her on a music video shoot. let's not act like she was some good girl. I don't know many good girls shooting videos in high school.

In my opinion Kobe made his mistake when he married her, he was just too stubborn to end the relationship and make the best of his current situation.

jaydacris
12-17-2011, 07:25 PM
kobe taking the be like mike thing a bit too seriously

fiddy
12-17-2011, 07:35 PM
pay 20 grand to some young thug to murder the bitch, problem solved

Mr. Jabbar
12-17-2011, 08:01 PM
http://images.wikia.com/entertainment1/images/7/74/Dr_Evil.jpg

:roll:

Lebron23
12-17-2011, 08:36 PM
The Kobetards and Kobestans all over the world needs to donate their money to Kobe Bryant. It looks like Kobe is going to play basketball until he's in his late 30's.

RazorBaLade
12-17-2011, 08:38 PM
Isn't this officially going to make kobe poor eventually? It takes an absurd amount of time to convince a judge you're making less money and should be giving less alimony, and he's gonna stop playing basketball in a couple of years...I mean even 5 more years if he plays thats a lot going to her, what happens the year after that when its the same % going to her? Another TO situation?

sad.

midatlantic09
12-17-2011, 10:15 PM
I'm 99% sure Kobe doesn't even have $250+ million. Sure, he's grossed about $350-400 million, but you're forgetting taxes (even using all kinds of loopholes he's still paying at least 25%), agent/manager fees (take off another 5%), general spending, that payout to the Colorado chick, investment loss because of the economy (I'm sure his investments are down 10-20% from where they were in 2007), etc.

I'm sure he has at least $150 million right now, but $250+ million? No way.

Sarcastic
12-17-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm 99% sure Kobe doesn't even have $250 million. Sure, he's grossed about $400 million, but you're forgetting taxes (even using all kinds of loopholes he's still paying at least 25%), agent fees (take off another 5%), general spending, that payout to the Colorado chick, etc.

I'm sure he has at least $150 million, but $250+ million? No way.

Probably correct. I think it may be in the 165 - 175 range.

According to Forbes, as of 2009 his net worth was $140 million.

http://www.therichest.org/sports/forbes-highest-paid-athletes/

ClutchBucketz
12-17-2011, 10:21 PM
It's a good thing he's got about that much left on his contract:hammerhead:

B
12-17-2011, 11:12 PM
Probably correct. I think it may be in the 165 - 175 range.

According to Forbes, as of 2009 his net worth was $140 million.

http://www.therichest.org/sports/forbes-highest-paid-athletes/
In August there was an article that all total on and off the floor he had made about 196 million so there's no way despite the OP's claims this will cost him 250 million. Despite that you look at the Court documents and her attorney checked the box notifying the court she would not be seeking alimony. Appears to be Property and Child support only. California uses a formula based on current income to decide the baseline for child support. Property is split 50 50 unless the couple comes to another agreement.

A lawyer on local news this afternoon said she's more likely looking at 75 to 100 million including the value of the community property. This would be paid out over several years because most likely they don't have 100 million just laying around. Plus the monthly child support

cortices
12-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Why does everyone in this thread hate women? She's the one that was cheated on, probably multiple times, and she's the gold digging whore? How does that work?

Kobe is just a basketball player. He's an adult and is responsible for his lapses in judgment. I don't think he needs anyone here fighting his personal battles for him.

StarJordan
12-17-2011, 11:25 PM
250 million my ass....kobe doesn't have 250 million in lifetime earnings himself let alone in giving HER...

ILLsmak
12-17-2011, 11:26 PM
he should have divorced her before the 10 years. It wasn't gonna work. Sometimes you gotta make the best financial decision.

lol, it proves these guys aren't the gods we make them out to be.

THEY GOT KILLA INSINCT... CLUTCH... MENTAL TOUGHNESS! It's like oh yeah that is proven by every woman who puts up with them for X amount of years and then dips with half their shit.

I bet a good portion of the MEN in this country would go down on Kobe for his whole NBA career if they knew they never would have to work a day in their life and get half of his cash.

We all chase girls. We all have made bad decisions when it comes to p*ssy no doubt, but I mean... being broken hearted is not the same as getting tricked out of your money or catching a VD. No girl should ever take you for your cash or burn you with a VD. That's some words of wisdom from yaboy.

-Smak

The_Yearning
12-17-2011, 11:39 PM

THEY GOT KILLA INSINCT... CLUTCH... MENTAL TOUGHNESS! It's like oh yeah that is proven by every woman who puts up with them for X amount of years and then dips with half their shit.

I bet a good portion of the MEN in this country would go down on Kobe for his whole NBA career if they knew they never would have to work a day in their life and get half of his cash.

We all chase girls. We all have made bad decisions when it comes to p*ssy no doubt, but I mean... being broken hearted is not the same as getting tricked out of your money or catching a VD. No girl should ever take you for your cash or burn you with a VD. That's some words of wisdom from yaboy.

-Smak

Yah you're so wise bro :facepalm

Kobe still gotta pay for child support after he loses half of his bank roll to her. And than what? He isn't going to be rich enough to run a team like MJ.

midatlantic09
12-18-2011, 12:05 AM
250 million my ass....kobe doesn't have 250 million in lifetime earnings himself let alone in giving HER...

You're correct in that he doesn't have $250 million to give her, because his net worth is probably nowhere near $250 million, but he has grossed over $250 million; he's made $25+ million over the past 10 years.

Bladers
12-18-2011, 12:37 AM
Kobe Bryant Has Already Left Vanessa The Mansion In Newport

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Screen-Shot-2011-12-17-at-7.56.33-AM.png

[QUOTE]TMZ reports Kobe Bryant has already moved out of his MASSIVE Newport Coast mansion

Optimus Prime
12-18-2011, 12:50 AM
It's too bad that Kobe didn't meet Vanessa on the set of a Kanye West music video. He might have been able to avoid all of this mess by just listening to the lyrics.

Legends66NBA7
12-18-2011, 01:17 AM
It's too bad that Kobe didn't meet Vanessa on the set of a Kanye West music video. He might have been able to avoid all of this mess by just listening to the lyrics.

:oldlol: :roll: :cheers: :applause:

The Iron Fist
12-18-2011, 01:22 AM

-Smak
You've never even felt a womans insides.

Heavincent
12-18-2011, 01:26 AM
Most of the wives of professional athletes are just gold-digging sluts that are after money. Did this Vanessa chick even have a job? But look at her now, she's got this huge-ass mansion all to herself only because her ex-husband played basketball for 15 years :facepalm

dude77
12-18-2011, 01:31 AM
Rich Men should never marry......bitches are sick.....

fixed it for ya .. then again really a man gets nothing out of marriage unless he wants to start a family, otherwise there's nothing really in it for him except being stuck with one ***** for life

dude77
12-18-2011, 01:35 AM

well .. it won't really be cheaper if ya get me

RazorBaLade
12-18-2011, 01:36 AM
Why does everyone in this thread hate women? She's the one that was cheated on, probably multiple times, and she's the gold digging whore? How does that work?

Kobe is just a basketball player. He's an adult and is responsible for his lapses in judgment. I don't think he needs anyone here fighting his personal battles for him.

she doesnt deserve half + child support. thats why everyone automatically hates the women in these divorce. doesnt matter what the guy did, why does he have to continue to support her after a divorce to the tune of 100 million dollars?

The_Yearning
12-18-2011, 01:39 AM
Wow... I can't believe LBJ finally 1 upped one on Kobe... dude is the only NBA star that is not married.

dude77
12-18-2011, 01:48 AM

-Smak

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/steelermia/notsureifserious.jpg

including yourself right ? faag

HurricaneKid
12-18-2011, 03:31 AM
You're correct in that he doesn't have $250 million to give her, because his net worth is probably nowhere near $250 million, but he has grossed over $250 million; he's made $25+ million over the past 10 years.

Several non-believers

According to CNBC its 360M.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Kobe-Bryant-s-wife-files-for-divorce?urn=nba-wp11952

midatlantic09
12-18-2011, 07:22 PM
Several non-believers

According to CNBC its 360M.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Kobe-Bryant-s-wife-files-for-divorce?urn=nba-wp11952

I don't see how that's possible whatsoever unless he made an additional $15-20 million a year over the past ten years from another source (maybe he owns part of a record label or a movie/entertainment company?) on top of his NBA salary and endorsements. If you just do the math, his total earnings from his NBA salary + endorsements is close to $400 million so how could his total gross earnings be around $400 million while his net worth is $360 million? Does the guy not pay taxes, agent fees? Does he spend absolutely no money, did someone else pay off his accuser in Colorado? Is he the only person whose investments went up while the economy and stock market tanked?

PP34Deuce
12-18-2011, 08:17 PM
I don't see how that's possible whatsoever unless he made an additional $15-20 million a year over the past ten years from another source (maybe he owns part of a record label or a movie/entertainment company?) on top of his NBA salary and endorsements. If you just do the math, his total earnings from his NBA salary + endorsements is close to $400 million so how could his total gross earnings be around $400 million while his net worth is $360 million? Does the guy not pay taxes, agent fees? Does he spend absolutely no money, did someone else pay off his accuser in Colorado? Is he the only person whose investments went up while the economy and stock market tanked?

Other than that ring he bought vanessa... Kobe is not a spender like a TO, or other high profile athletes. People forget when he lost huge US endorsements, he still got big ones in China and Phillipines..

Kevin_Gamble
12-18-2011, 08:23 PM
It will not cost him a quarter billion dollars. Under California law, which is a community property state, it was never his money to begin with.

Kevin_Gamble
12-18-2011, 08:26 PM
she doesnt deserve half + child support. thats why everyone automatically hates the women in these divorce. doesnt matter what the guy did, why does he have to continue to support her after a divorce to the tune of 100 million dollars?

It's not about deserving. Each spouse already owns half of everything (unless prenup). You don't have to deserve your own money. Also, it doesn't matter what the guy did. It's a no-fault divorce state. Moreover he's not supporting her if he pays child support. It's his child, too, remember?

pauk
12-18-2011, 09:55 PM
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc500/pauk666/1253314895_eddie-murphy-raw2.png

RazorBaLade
12-18-2011, 11:16 PM
It's not about deserving. Each spouse already owns half of everything (unless prenup). You don't have to deserve your own money. Also, it doesn't matter what the guy did. It's a no-fault divorce state. Moreover he's not supporting her if he pays child support. It's his child, too, remember?

I understand the current law, I'm just saying its retarded. They don't split half of the house do they? She got the house. Under any circumstances, how can a man earn the money to buy a house, buy the house, get divorced, and its not his house anymore? It is the complete opposite of gender equality, which women themselves proclaim to want.

If she is going to get say 10k a month in child support, I imagine that means all 10k is expected to go into directly benefiting the child. I'd love for women to be forced to show receipts for all purchases every month that they spend on child support, I strongly believe they don't need 10k EVERY month.

StarJordan
12-18-2011, 11:53 PM
first of all he's no michael jordan or tiger woods when it comes to endorsements or brands....His GROSS income is 40-50 million including endorsements and that too just last couple years...around 2003 his endorsements went into dipshit for much of the decade and he wasn't even making that much in nba salary....even now his actual NET income is just over half or maybe 60-65% of gross tops...and then take out expenses with properties like bungalows and mansions...and all the upkeep required to keep a NBA lifestyle....there's no way he is worth 250 million dollars right now. the networth of lakers the entire 50 year old franchise with the stadium and all is just around 700 million dollars...do you think this guy is worth 250 gimme a break.

EricForman
12-19-2011, 12:14 AM
:facepalm at all these immature ISH internet gangsters saying sh*t like "just kill the b*tch".

Yes, let's just MURDER someone if you it's a threat to your ego/pride/manhood.

You kiddies are 17 and watch too much Tupac/Jarvaris Crittenton videos. Calm the F down.

B
12-20-2011, 12:47 PM
:facepalm at all these immature ISH internet gangsters saying sh*t like "just kill the b*tch".

Yes, let's just MURDER someone if you it's a threat to your ego/pride/manhood.

You kiddies are 17 and watch too much Tupac/Jarvaris Crittenton videos. Calm the F down.This.

To all those kids saying she doesn't deserve anything. She stayed with him through the Colorado times. Helped paint the picture of a family man who made a mistake. She walks away then and there's a chance Kobe never sees another commercial endorsement and the few that stuck by him very well could have left him had she not stayed with him and support him. She walks and those charges take on a whole other look. She walks away and Kobe's not doing press conferences with his kids in his lap. So in effect by staying by his side through what can probably be described as the worse times of their lives she helped create or secure some of that very same money people are saying she doesn't deserve

32Dayz
12-20-2011, 12:52 PM

-Smak

lol.

triangleoffense
12-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Isn't she a model or something? I'm sure she makes quite a good bit too. Don't they have to split it among both estates?

32Dayz
12-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Isn't she a model or something? I'm sure she makes quite a good bit too. Don't they have to split it among both estates?

She was "bad" when they first got together. :pimp:
Even now she is still pretty hot but she got chubby.

I am not sure if she ever worked but I am sure had she and Kobe not been married she could have made plenty of money on her own being a model.

Smoke117
12-20-2011, 01:24 PM

When you can't keep your dick in your pants, sign a prenump. As a man who doesn't cheat on his women, **** Kobe.