PDA

View Full Version : my thoughts as a laker fan

therammingman
12-20-2011, 01:50 AM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

RazorBaLade
12-20-2011, 01:53 AM
I disagree. I thought we looked good with the right lineups, the only time we started being atrocious was when kobe or gasol sat down. Especially gasol because when kobe was resting but gasol was playing we had morris deliver.

Bynum looked pathetic, but thats not a cause for concern because hes better than this. Just doesn't seem to be ready.

barnes and artest just need to be replaced by mcroberts and morris... which im fine with

oh the horror
12-20-2011, 01:53 AM
As I said in another thread.

People need to remember, a preseason game, isnt the same for the veteran Laker team as it is to an upcoming, on the rise, younger Clippers team with much more to prove.

Lakers will pace themselves accordingly. But with THAT said, I do have my concerns with their play, and especially their defense.

For one....Metta World Peace is AWFUL.

Two....they will struggle in a huge way with Bynum out the first 5 games....and god HELP the Lakers if he goes down with yet another injury.

HannibalKid
12-20-2011, 01:56 AM
Why didn't we amnesty Luke or Peace?

Sarcastic

Even if you did, it wouldn't have gotten you below the cap.

konex
Definitely panic time. Our defense still sucks and Ron is AWFUL offensively. There is no way Fisher can be allowed to start on this team or we'll lose every game

Hank
12-20-2011, 01:57 AM
It's going to be a long and embarrassing year for the Lakers.

They're finished. Done. CAPUT !

They are 1st round fodder at best... as I said well before this game.

HannibalKid
12-20-2011, 01:58 AM
Even if you did, it wouldn't have gotten you below the cap.

LA under the cap? LoL

I just rather have Ebanks or Barnes get more minutes

oh the horror
12-20-2011, 01:59 AM
Definitely panic time. Our defense still sucks and Ron is AWFUL offensively. There is no way Fisher can be allowed to start on this team or we'll lose every game

I cant even begin to imagine Fisher starting.

RazorBaLade
12-20-2011, 02:00 AM
How can we have a 8 mil trade exception sitting there and not use it on a player tho?

Cmon.

A move has to be made.

Maybe revisit gasol AND bynum for howard if the next game goes like this tho. no joke.

konex
12-20-2011, 02:02 AM
Kobe is still the best PG on this team. That has got to change or we will lose games like this all year

SacJB Shady
12-20-2011, 02:03 AM
I would not sleep on the Lakers. This is coming from a GWS fan who hates the Lakers. I know that Kobe always has tricks under his belt. Smart IQ. I said earlier, they may struggle this year. Kobe will probably have similar stats as last year. BUT when playoffs come, he and they may be a whole new animal. Don't sleep on them.

Kobe Face
12-20-2011, 02:04 AM
Preseason; omg we should quit the league cause we lost the game.

konex
12-20-2011, 02:05 AM
Maybe revisit gasol AND bynum for howard if the next game goes like this tho. no joke.

Howard doesn't improve this team. Guard play, shooting and depth are the issues

Batz
12-20-2011, 02:07 AM
Preseason against a team who has something to prove.

Great combo for the lakers...

RazorBaLade
Howard doesn't improve this team. Guard play, shooting and depth are the issues

There has to be a reason that we don't have a good PG. Maybe people just don't want to play in this team. Baron chose NY for a reason. If we blow up the interior for howard, we still have that trade exception and now we have the best C in the league to entice a pg.

its a risk.. that im not sure if i'd take, but still. there is NO good reason why we still dont have a pg

LaysUpBricks
What's the likely line up for the Lakers with Bynum suspended next week?

MooseJuiceBowen
12-20-2011, 02:11 AM
What's the likely line up for the Lakers with Bynum suspended next week?

:roll: forgot all about this. oooo man this is gonna be a great season

oh the horror
12-20-2011, 02:12 AM
One thing I did like seeing however, was the play of McRoberts, Ebanks, and a few others out there. They provided much needed hustle.

"World Peace" should never see playing time. Dude is DONE.

KBryant24
12-20-2011, 02:13 AM
Preseason; omg we should quit the league cause we lost the game.
Lol

LOGoods7
12-20-2011, 02:13 AM
I just wanna know if we're gonna get something for Odom or if we really just gave him up for nothing.....

skaterbasist
12-20-2011, 02:14 AM
Meta World Peace should be renamed Beta World Peace...

The Macho Man
12-20-2011, 02:14 AM
The biggest concern is the Mavs seemed to put some sort of curse on the Lakers which allows everyone to drill 3s on them. Brian Cook and Trey Thompkins lightin em up.

Also, I hate Mike Browns offense. Way too much bynum at the top of the key looking for cutters or dribble hand offs.

Deuce Bigalow
12-20-2011, 02:16 AM
Looks like Kobe is going to have to do a lot this season

Allstar24
12-20-2011, 02:18 AM
So I noticed Blake Griffin didn't play well at all...Pau actually played better than him. But it was their PGs (Billups and CP3 in particular) who killed the Lakers...not unusual as the Lakers have always had trouble defending point guards. Rose is going to drop 50 on Sunday.

AlphaWolf24
12-20-2011, 02:20 AM
Looks like Kobe is going to have to do a lot this season

33PPG go for the top 3 alltime scorer spot.....looking like the most that will come outta this season...

GO FOR IT!! Kobe!:bowdown:

oh the horror
12-20-2011, 02:21 AM
The biggest concern is the Mavs seemed to put some sort of curse on the Lakers which allows everyone to drill 3s on them. Brian Cook and Trey Thompkins lightin em up.

Also, I hate Mike Browns offense. Way too much bynum at the top of the key looking for cutters or dribble hand offs.

No curse. The Lakers were exposed for their weakness. Which is perimeter defense. They did pretty much nothing to address this issue in their offseason.

Lakeshow3
12-20-2011, 02:21 AM
My thoughts

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=88tnxw4

do it, Mitch

SpecialQue
12-20-2011, 02:22 AM
It's going to be a long and embarrassing year for the Lakers.

They're finished. Done. CAPUT !

They are 1st round fodder at best... as I said well before this game.

I'm gonna be so happy when people here start posting pictures of your fat middle-aged ass again.

konex
12-20-2011, 02:23 AM
There has to be a reason that we don't have a good PG. Maybe people just don't want to play in this team.

CP3 wanted to play here. We have no PG cos Phil did not want real PGs screwing up his precious triangle. Baron chose NY cos we didn't want him...

AlphaWolf24
I'm gonna be so happy when people here start posting pictures of your fat middle-aged ass again.

pics or GTFO!!

oh the horror

He's middle aged? I always pegged him for being a kid. :oldlol:

Profound
12-20-2011, 02:24 AM
I just wanna know if we're gonna get something for Odom or if we really just gave him up for nothing.....
:roll: :roll: :roll:

The Macho Man
No curse. The Lakers were exposed for their weakness. Which is perimeter defense. They did pretty much nothing to address this issue in their offseason.

Definitely, but game 4 and tonight were ridiculous:oldlol:

Sarcastic
My thoughts

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=88tnxw4

do it, Mitch

You think the Magic are making this trade without making sure Hedo is shipped out?

Lakeshow3
12-20-2011, 02:26 AM
You think the Magic are making this trade without making sure Hedo is shipped out?

:oldlol: I can dream

oh the horror
12-20-2011, 02:26 AM
Definitely, but game 4 and tonight were ridiculous:oldlol:

Dude, if we dont come to some type of conclusion in terms of defensive stops, and changing of philosophies, I think teams are just going to make it rain on the Lakers. :pimp:

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 02:27 AM
All I know is, I see quite A LOT of bandwagon Clippers fans now. They y'alll have the gall to turn right around and try to call Laker fans bandwagoners?!:facepalm

Then y'all wonder why we don't take you or anything you say seriously:no:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 02:32 AM
Then y'all wonder why we don't take you or anything you say seriously:no:

Kinda like most people outside of Lakerland not taking their fickle fanbase seriously.

FashionIssues
12-20-2011, 02:34 AM
the transition phase from one culture to the next will be difficult and it showed. too much unfamiliarity all across the board and it may take time to get things in sync. it's clear brown is not certain with his pieces just yet, the same goes for a core of players that have to shed phil's long standing philosophies. i hope it was a survey game for them.

oh the horror
12-20-2011, 02:36 AM
the transition phase from one culture to the next will be difficult and it showed. too much unfamiliarity all across the board and it may take time to get things in sync. it's clear brown is not certain with his pieces just yet, the same goes for a core of players that have to shed phil's long standing philosophies. i hope it was a survey game for them.

Spot on, and what I suspected as well. The problem is that they have to learn on the fly, and all the while, with Bynum being out, AND back to back to back games to open the season.

DirtySanchez
12-20-2011, 02:37 AM

Preseason game....again preseason game.

The sky is not falling.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 02:40 AM
Kinda like most people outside of Lakerland not taking their fickle fanbase seriously.

Fickle would be not reppin' the Clips TIL NOW, then PRETENDING to be a Clips fan from back in the day. Fickle would be reppin' the Cavs, PRETENDING to be a Cavs fan, then jump the bandwagon the minute Lebron left Cleveland, saying f*** the Cavs on the way out the door. Fickle would be reppin' the Heat NOW, when you were reppin' the Cavs 2 years ago. Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm

Oh, and by the way, just cuz y'all haters are panicking about the Lakers, doesn't mean REAL Laker fans will

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 02:40 AM

Good post, agreed. Hearing FSN's postgame and the feedback from other Clippers players, you get the idea their sole purpose was to WIN. They wanted to make a statement(hence most saying it wasn't your 'typical' preseason game). Watching the Lakers you can tell they were trying to adjust to Browns new system both on offense and defense. A lot of spotty rotations in the second half to go along with that.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 02:46 AM
Fickle would be not reppin' the Clips TIL NOW, then PRETENDING to be a Clips fan from back in the day. Fickle would be reppin' the Cavs, PRETENDING to be a Cavs fan, then jump the bandwagon the minute Lebron left Cleveland, saying f*** the Cavs on the way out the door. Fickle would be reppin' the Heat NOW, when you were reppin' the Cavs 2 years ago. Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm

Who is this directed towards? I'm definitely not bandwagoning nor a Cavs/Heat fan. The only person 'embarrassing' them self is you. All 300+ of your meaningless posts have been Lebron, Lakers and Kobe related. Open up your mind dude.

AMISTILLILL
12-20-2011, 02:47 AM
By no means should Lakers fans be sweating this loss. Granted, they lost in pretty tremendous fashion, but you could tell many in their lineup weren't approaching this like a "must-win"... which makes sense, because it wasn't. Obviously, for pride points and initial bragging rights, I'm sure the Lakers would have enjoyed pulling out the W but it wasn't in the cards, no matter how hard guys like Kobe tried to will it into reality.

Lakers fans should feel REALLY good about Darius Morris. It's no stretch to think this kid will work his way into the starting lineup by the end of the season, no doubt. A couple bonehead decisions here and there but the kid can flat-out score and he's not even half as much of a liability on defense as Fisher. Blake is garbage. I'd say he's serviceable when hot, but he doesn't even get "hot" anymore. McRoberts looks to be adjusting well to Brown's system and stands to improve as time goes on. Be hopeful, Lakers fans.

Negatives: Artest is done. He honestly looks like he just came out of retirement. He's the same size I'd imagine Robert Horry being right now... and that fools been out of the league for the past few seasons. Forget shedding pounds, just quit taking ill-advised perimeter shots. THIS is the guy Brown thinks is going to lead their second unit? If I was the Lakers, I'd rather have Walton leading my bench mob... and he's a COMPLETE scrub.

Still one more preseason game left to even the score, I suppose. Although preseason is still pretty meaningless. Clippers fans should be enthused that their team is jelling so well in such a short period of time. The combo of youthful athleticism and veteran experience is so fun to watch. I just hope Del Negro can keep it together and not run a team capable of great things into the ground.

oh the horror
12-20-2011, 02:48 AM
If this is just Heat007 in disguise, it's this guy:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/BigSmokes/aqt4lXc7.jpg

And here's the old thread about him:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228645&page=3

Oh god. :oldlol:

oh the horror
12-20-2011, 02:49 AM
Negatives: Artest is done. He honestly looks like he just came out of retirement.

Its SHOCKING just how bad he looks out there.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 02:49 AM
Who is this directed towards? I'm definitely not bandwagoning nor a Cavs/Heat fan. The only person 'embarrassing' them self is you. All 300+ of your meaningless posts have been Lebron, Lakers and Kobe related. Open up your mind dude.

You're the one coming at me with that CLOSED MINDED Laker hate crap and you're going to tell me to be open minded?!:wtf:

You wanna go jump on the Clips bandwagon PRETENDING to be a Clips fan now, I could care less cuz that has nothing to do with me. If you've got a guilty conscience about it, that's your problem NOT mine.

Like I said before, stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm

AMISTILLILL
12-20-2011, 02:50 AM

Yeah, what the hell is that all about? At least three or four times during the game I found myself saying, "What the hell is Bynum doing that far out?"

SpecialQue
12-20-2011, 02:51 AM

Yeah. I wasn't expecting that at all. I kept wanting him out of the game.

AMISTILLILL
12-20-2011, 02:52 AM

Seriously. There's really no explanation for it, aside from him completely losing his confidence. I genuinely think he expected the lockout to go longer.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 02:53 AM
You're the one coming at me with that CLOSED MINDED Laker hate crap and you're going to tell me to be open minded?!:wtf:

Who's hating on the Lakers? :oldlol: I was speaking about their fanbase (after you called most of our fans bandwagonners, a word you've been harping on since your very first post on the board). As if the Lakers, one of the most successful franchises in sports, don't have a bandwagon. You have no room to talk.

Like I said, stop embarrassing yourself.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 02:56 AM
Who's hating on the Lakers? :oldlol: I was speaking about their fanbase (after you called most of their fans bandwagonners, something you've been doing a lot lately). As if the Lakers, one of the most successful franchises in sports don't have a bandwagon. You have no room to talk.

Yet another POINTLESS illiterate bandwagon Clips troll....huh?!:rolleyes:

Yeah...I was talking about the Lakers in my post, when the first sentence says"I SEE A LOT OF CLIPPERS FANS NOW"?!:wtf:

Learn how to read, it'll make your life on ISH a lot easier and that way you wouldn't further embarrass yourself the way you just did:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 02:59 AM
Yet another POINTLESS illiterate Clips troll....huh?!:rolleyes:

Says the clown who's edited ALL of his replies. You can barely form a constructive sentence, don't talk literacy kid.

Yeah...I was talking about the Lakers in my post, when the first sentence says"I SEE A LOT OF CLIPPERS FANS NOW?!:wtf:

You've only been here a month. Where were you last year when Griffin was dominating? There were plenty of Clippers fans.

Quit contradicting yourself, genius. Here again, you're the only one embarrassing yourself.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:03 AM
Says the clown who's edited ALL of his replies. You can barely form a constructive sentence, don't talk literacy kid.

You've been here since 2011. Where were you last year when Griffin was dominating? There were plenty of Clippers fans.

Quit contradicting yourself, genius. Here again, you're the only one embarrassing yourself.

Love it how this OBVIOUS illiterate moron is TRYING to tell me what I posted....IN MY OWN POST:wtf:

Couldn't help but notice you CAN'T AND WON'T quote the entire ORIGINAL post....why is that....scared of something?:roll:

Nice try:applause:

Bladers
12-20-2011, 03:04 AM
kupchak should start packing his bags. somebody has to be the fall guy for this disaster. its likely him

Faberg
12-20-2011, 03:05 AM
No need to panic LA. I will say Metta World Peace is an awful shape.

Lakers better try and win all those 5 games w/o Bynum as much as possible.

Still can't believe ya'll gave away Odom for a TPE.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Love it how this OBVIOUS illiterate moron is TRYING to tell me what I posted....IN MY OWN POST:wtf:

Couldn't help but notice you CAN'T AND WON'T quote the entire post....why is that....scared of something?:roll:

I didn't quote your "entire post" because you edited it, moron. Something you've been doing in all of your replies.

Unsure of yourself? Looks like it.

Kobe Face
hahaha dis hank guy is a wiener and probably likes to eat a lot of them judging by his fatness.

A.M.G.
This was a preseason game children.

The Lakers may have reduced their chances of winning a champeenship this year by tossing away Odom, and they no longer have Phil Jackson, and Fisher is finally too old to start consistently, and Bynum's knees could disintegrate at any moment, and maybe Gasol is whining, and maybe World Peace is an unrealistic ideal, and maybe Kobe is a little disgruntled, but damn it, the Lakers are still a top 4 team out west, and as long as Kobe is still Kobe they have a chance to build a team around him.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:07 AM
I didn't quote your "entire post" because you edited it, moron. Something you've been doing in all of your replies.

Unsure of yourself? Looks like it.

TRANSLATION: I(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) didn't even bother reading your original post, before replying with some POINTLESS nonsense. So to save face now since I've(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) already TOTALLY embarrassed myself, I'll(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) CLAIM(LIE) that you edited it.

Try again:no:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 03:09 AM
TRANSLATION: I(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) didn't even bother reading your original post, before replying with some POINTLESS nonsense. So to save face now since I've already TOTALLY embarrassed myself, I'll CLAIM(LIE) that you edited it.

Wrong again. I couldn't quote you entirely because of your edit.

Find your brain, kiddo.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:10 AM
Wrong again. I couldn't quote you entirely because of your edit.

Find your brain, kiddo.

So....according to you....it's SOMEHOW possible to "edit" a post....THAT DOES NOT EXIST(since he CAN'T AND WON'T prove that, according to him, I was supposedly talking about Laker fans in my ORGINAL post)?!:wtf:

Jasper
12-20-2011, 03:12 AM
When I look at a roster - there will always be at least 1 weak link in a starting lineup / sometimes a coach will put a weaker player into a starting role , to giv the better player more freedom in the 2nd core of players off the bench.

But looking at all rosters the bench role players are more important than many think .
Right now with Odom gone - Lakers bench not only looks weak , but thin.

That means starters as in Kobe , Pau and Bynum really need to carry a heavy load.

-------
Kobe - age
Pau - desire ?
Bynum - health ?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 03:12 AM
So....according to you....it's SOMEHOW possible to "edit" a post....THAT DOES NOT EXIST(since he CAN'T AND WON'T prove that I was supposedly talking about Laker fans in my ORGINAL post, according to him)?!:wtf:

You are still not reading much..just using the farce to get past my posts.

Find your brain, child.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:14 AM
You are still not reading much..just using the farce to get past my posts.

Find your brain, child.

TRANSLATION: I(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) can't prove sh*t

AMISTILLILL
12-20-2011, 03:15 AM
This was a preseason game children.

The Lakers may have reduced their chances of winning a champeenship this year by tossing away Odom, and they no longer have Phil Jackson, and Fisher is finally too old to start consistently, and Bynum's knees could disintegrate at any moment, and maybe Gasol is whining, and maybe World Peace is an unrealistic ideal, and maybe Kobe is a little disgruntled, but damn it, the Lakers are still a top 4 team out west, and as long as Kobe is still Kobe they have a chance to build a team around him.

I completely agree that the Lakers are still a force out west, but I think it's plain to see that the Lakers franchise is no longer looking to build around Kobe. If anything, it's a front office trying to wheel and deal for a star they can pass the torch to and have Kobe play a complimentary role alongside of, in the vein of Dwight or CP3.

The biggest problem is they're running out of options for those types of players, and it's not even certain Kobe would flawlessly defer to another alpha type in the fold. Just look at the bickering that went on when Shaq and Kobe played together... and that was WITH Phil Jackson existing as a go-between and moderator. Mike Brown doesn't have what's necessary to deal with that kind of clash of personalities... he couldn't even handle LeBron. If the Lakers take any longer to make such 'building' moves, they'll lose out on Kobe's final years as a primary contributor to any Laker success. The clock is ticking.

I still feel like he'll be a great player late in his 30s but his minutes are already down to their lowest since '97/'98... they're only going to go down from here, unless Brown thinks the solution for all his problems is to give Kobe big minutes until he eventually runs out of gas in the post-season.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 03:15 AM
TRANSLATION: I(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) can't prove sh*t

Translation: You're the nitwit who's only been here a month talking about Clipper bandwagon fans.

Keep trying.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:16 AM
Translation: You're the nitwit who's only been here a month talking about Clipper bandwagon fans.

Keep trying.

You can tell when mentally re****** chidren^^^^get heated

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 03:18 AM
You can tell when mentally re****** chidren^^^^get heated

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You can tell who's ran out of things to say. Thanks for proving my point :applause:

BTrujillo
12-20-2011, 03:19 AM
well now we know why Coach Brown wanted to put Artest in the 2nd unit... not so much to lead... but because he has no business in a starting lineup... at this point I hope Ebanks gets more minutes than Metta... he looked good and confident out there... at least give him a shot... Metta has had enough chances and has shown nothing

A.M.G.
12-20-2011, 03:20 AM
I completely agree that the Lakers are still a force out west, but I think it's plain to see that the Lakers franchise is no longer looking to build around Kobe. If anything, it's a front office trying to wheel and deal for a star they can pass the torch to and have Kobe play a complimentary role alongside of, in the vein of Dwight or CP3.

The biggest problem is they're running out of options for those types of players, and it's not even certain Kobe would flawlessly defer to another alpha type in the fold. Just look at the bickering that went on when Shaq and Kobe played together... and that was WITH Phil Jackson existing as a go-between and moderator. Mike Brown doesn't have what's necessary to deal with that kind of clash of personalities... he couldn't even handle LeBron. If the Lakers take any longer to make such 'building' moves, they'll lose out on Kobe's final years as a primary contributor to any Laker success. The clock is ticking.

I still feel like he'll be a great player late in his 30s but his minutes are already down to their lowest since '97/'98... they're only going to go down from here, unless Brown thinks the solution for all his problems is to give Kobe big minutes until he eventually runs out of gas in the post-season.
Maybe you can tell me, what`s with the frogs?

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:28 AM
You can tell who's ran out of things to say. Thanks for proving my point :applause:

So...according to you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)...it's SOMEHOW possible to prove a point when you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) OBVIOUSLY never had one to begin with?!:wtf:

Oh, and by the way, after saying some stupid sh*t like that, the OBVIOUS dumba** here would be YOU(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)

PURE RE****** SELF OWNAGE POINTLESS TROLLING BANDWAGON CLIPS FAN FAIL(kuniva_dAMiGhTy):facepalm

(AND......cue the clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) with the repeat)

AMISTILLILL
12-20-2011, 03:32 AM
Maybe you can tell me, what`s with the frogs?

The frog itself is an internet meme. Usually, if he's smiling, the words "FEELS GOOD MAN" are on it; if he's frowning and looking down, the picture says "FEELS BAD MAN." During the lockout, a user made "FEELS BAD MAN" frogs for each NBA team and lots of folks sported them. When the lockout ended, he made Christmas "FEELS GOOD MAN" frogs for each team. Hence my avatar. :D

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 03:33 AM
So...according to you...it's SOMEHOW possible to prove a point when you never had one to begin with?!:wtf:

Oh, and by the way, after saying some stupid sh*t like that, the OBVIOUS dumba** here would be YOU(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)

PURE RE****** SELF OWNAGE TROLLING BANDWAGON CLIPS FAN FAIL(kuniva_dAMiGhTy):facepalm

You've already proven my point. You have no room to talk about "bandwagon fans" and what goes on here seeing as how you haven't even been here longer than a month.

Continue posting on my command, though. Thats why you likely have no friends and blog war here all day and night with IM alarms to when people reply to you..back to rubbing your pucce. :oldlol:

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:35 AM
You've already proven my point. You have no room to talk about "bandwagon fans" and what goes on here seeing as how you haven't even been here longer than a month.

Continue posting on my command, though. Thats why you likely have no friends and blog war here all day and night with IM alarms to when people reply to you..back to rubbing your pucce. :oldlol:

STILL with the "oh, you proved my point" when you never had one to begin with?!:facepalm

Good luck with that:rolleyes:

Keep dancing clown....just keep dancing:applause:

(AND....cue the clownI(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) with the repeat

A.M.G.
12-20-2011, 03:35 AM
The frog itself is an internet meme. Usually, if he's smiling, the words "FEELS GOOD MAN" are on it; if he's frowning and looking down, the picture says "FEELS BAD MAN." During the lockout, a user made "FEELS BAD MAN" frogs for each NBA team and lots of folks sported them. When the lockout ended, he made Christmas "FEELS GOOD MAN" frogs for each team. Hence my avatar. :D
Thanks man, now let's sit back and let the nine year olds scream at each other about... what? (:confusedshrug: )

AMISTILLILL
12-20-2011, 03:36 AM
Thanks man, now let's sit back and let the nine year olds scream at each other about... what? (:confusedshrug: )

Haha, yeah... it's been like this for the last week or so. Pretty rough.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 03:38 AM
AGAIN...with the proving a point without having one....huh?!:facepalm

Keep editing those posts!

Talking like you know who has "legit fans". Idiot :oldlol: You just signed up a couple weeks ago. Another Lakers/Kobe troll bites the dust. Back to your cave, bitch!

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:40 AM
Keep editing those posts!

Talking like you know who has "legit fans". Idiot :oldlol: You just signed up a couple weeks ago. Another Lakers/Kobe troll bites the dust. Back to your cave, bitch!

You can tell when mentally re****** children^^^^get heated:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The idiot here would be you responding to a post you didn't even bother reading. Then TRYING to lie to save face cuz YOUkuniva_dAMiGhTy) embarrassed YOURSELFkuniva_dAMiGhTy). So throw your pathetic little temper tantrum all you want. Not my fault, or my problem:no:

I REST MY CASE!!!!:applause:

(AND....cue the clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) with the repeat

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 03:42 AM
You can tell when mentally re****** children^^^^get heated:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The idiot here would be you responding to a post you didn't even bother reading. The TRYING to lie to save face, so throw your pathetic little temper tanrrum all you want.

I REST MY CASE!!!!:applause:

Sweating and furious. LOL! I know exactly what to do to make you mad. keep typing more paragraphs. Rinse, repeat and edit. Ran out of things to say? My superior intellect is controlling your feeble brain; keep posting on my command, bitch!

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:44 AM
Sweating and furious. LOL! I know exactly what to do to make you mad. keep typing more paragraphs. Rinse, repeat and edit. Ran out of things to say? My superior intellect is controlling your feeble brain; keep posting on my command, bitch!

So....I'm supposed to be mad cuz YOU(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) embarrassed YOURSELF(kuniva_dAMiGhTy), which has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me?!:wtf:

Keep dancing clown....just keep dancing:lol :roll: :oldlol: :roll: :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 03:46 AM
So....I'm supposed to be mad cuz you embarrassed yourself, which has nothing to do with me?!:wtf:

:lol :roll: :oldlol: :roll: :lol

You still rambling nonsense? Still talking about bandwagon fans like you're a regular here? Are you mad that I loosened up on the amount I send to your foster care? Sorry, your bandwidth is no longer a gift from me..good luck paying for it. Did your family 101 course final go well?

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:48 AM
You still rambling nonsense? Still talking about bandwagon fans like you're a regular here? Are you mad that I loosened up on the amount I send to your foster care? Sorry, your bandwidth is no longer a gift from me..good luck paying for it. Did your family 101 course final go well?

Notice how for some strange and yet STILL unknown reason, he's STILL here and STILL responding to my supposed "rambling nonsense"?!:wtf:

Keep dancing clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy).....just keep dancing:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

(AND.....cue the clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) with the repeat

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 03:51 AM
Notice how he's STILL here responding to my supposed "rambling nonsense"?!:wtf:

Keep dancing clown.....just keep dancing:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Posting (and editing) on my command. Whats new?

Notice that you've yet to refute the claim that you have been here NO longer than a month? Why are you talking like you know who has "a lot of fans"?

DirtySanchez
12-20-2011, 03:52 AM
Well....at least b-ball was back.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:52 AM
Posting (and editing) on my command Whats new?

Notice that you've yet to refute the claim that you have been here NO longer than a month? Why are you talking like you know who has "a lot of fans"?

So....according to you...it's SOMEHOW possible to obey a command....THAT DOESN'T EXIST AND WAS NEVER GIVEN?!:wtf:

Keep dancing clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)....just keep dancing:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jacobgoindum
12-20-2011, 03:53 AM
Well....at least b-ball was back.
Amen

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 03:54 AM
So....according to you...it's SOMEHWO possible to obey a command....THAT DOESN'T EXIST?!:wtf:

More question dodging.

Keep posting, bitch. On my command!

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 03:57 AM
More question dodging.

Keep posting, bitch. On my command!

Who is this directed towards? I'm definitely not bandwagoning nor a Cavs/Heat fan. The only person 'embarrassing' them self is you. All 300+ of your meaningless posts have been Lebron, Lakers and Kobe related. Open up your mind dude:facepalm :hammerhead:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 03:59 AM
I see quite A LOT of bandwagon Clippers fans now.

Substance destroys you :oldlol:

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:02 AM
Substance destroys you :oldlol:

AND....if you had any you'd learn how to read and stop contradicting yourself. Since YOUR(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) LIE was I was SOMEHOW talking about Lakers fans and also that I supposedly edited my post:facepalm

Notice how he can SUDDENLY read my supposed "rambling nonsense"?!:facepalm

Seems like the ONLY person here who got destroyed is YOU(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)

Soundwave
12-20-2011, 04:04 AM
Kobe is still the best PG on this team. That has got to change or we will lose games like this all year

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fse/img/2011/12/13/Inserta_David_Stern2_Rossell_20111213165046296_660 _320.JPG

That's a shame.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 04:07 AM
AND....if you had any you'd learn how to read and stop contradicting yourself. Since YOUR(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) LIE was I was SOMEHOW talking about lakers fans:facepalm

Who said you were talking about Lakers fans? You are so lost right now. I apologize for the mind rape. You're literally grasping at straws now. :oldlol:

Again, who are you to say who has a lot of bandwagon fans when you've only been here for a few weeks? Don't dodge the question, kiddo.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:09 AM
Who said you were talking about Lakers fans? You are so lost right now. I'm sorry I've mentally destroyed you to the point you're literally grasping at straws. :oldlol:

Again, who are you to say who has a lot of bandwagon fans when you've only been here for a few weeks? Don't dodge the question, kiddo.

Holla when you can show me an ORIGINAL post and a link to where I supposedly said any of that

The only person here grasping at straws is....OBVIOUSLY......YOU(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 04:13 AM
Love it when OBVIOUS morons TRY to play semantics, and make themsleves look even more re******.

Play semantics? What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know what the term semantics implies?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6614135&postcount=38

All I know is, I see quite A LOT of bandwagon Clippers fans now. They y'alll have the gall to turn right around and try to call Laker fans bandwagoners?!

Then y'all wonder why we don't take you or anything you say seriously

Is what you said. Don't try to squirm your way out of this. Own up to what you said, kid.

Lakeshow3
12-20-2011, 04:14 AM
Another interesting (yet extremely unlikely) scenario that could play out would be if the Lakers were barely above .500 come the trade deadline and they dumped Pau (with Walton, Blake, and Fisher attached) for expiring contracts. They could then amnesty Artest after the season and not pick up the team option on Bynum.

The Lakers would then only have Kobe and Josh McRoberts under contract for 2012 ($30 million). They could then offer $14 million per year contracts to Dwight and Deron (I think).

Deron/Morris
Kobe/Ebanks/Kapono/Goudelock
Barnes/Ebanks/Kapono
Mini MLE/McRoberts/Murphy/Caracter
Dwight/Vet min/Caracter

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:15 AM
Play semantics? What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know what the term semantics implies?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6614135&postcount=38

Is what you said. Don't try to squirm your way out of this. Own up to what you said, kid.

Yeah....ummm...dumba**(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)...you do realize that there STILL is NOTHING in there about Laker fans like you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) just claimed....right?!:facepalm

But...no....no....no....according to you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) I supposedly editied it....right?! So....where the supposedly edited post?!

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 04:16 AM
yeah....ummm...dumba**(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)...you do realize that there STILL is NOTHING in there about Laker fans....right?!:

That's not the point, toolbag. What I quoted, was what you originally said. Where are you getting Lakers fans from? :oldlol:

Soundwave
12-20-2011, 04:18 AM
LA is the text book bandwagon town.

Of course there's going to be new bandwagon Clippers fans en masse.

Half of LA turned into Bulls fans in the '91 Finals for crying out loud :oldlol:

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:18 AM
That's not the point, toolbag. What I quoted, was what you originally said. Where are you getting Lakers fans from? :oldlol:

TRANSLATION: I(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) just ROYALLY owned myself and I'm(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) way too much of a pure punk a** b***h to admit it.

(AND.....cue the clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) with the repeat

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 04:20 AM
TRANSLATION: I(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) just ROYALLY oned myself and I'm(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) way too much of a pure punk a** b***h to admit it.

Again, relevance? Quit being a bitch and address my post. Where are you getting 'Lakers fans' from?

Ca$H
12-20-2011, 04:22 AM
Here is the solution:

ATL: gets Bynum and TPE
Orlando: gets Al Horford, LAL 2012 and 2014 firsts, DAL 2012 first rounder
LAL: gets Howard and Marvin Williams.

ATL: gets bigger and sheds Marvin Williams bad contract. Lets face it ATL
will always be a 4-5 seed in the east with horford and have no chance of advancing. However, Bynum's size gives them an opportunity to create a mismatch against teams like the heat, bulls(noah can't defend him the post), and the celtics which will increase their odds of advancing. They will also have the flexibility to make a deal for a big man with hinrich's expiring contract and
the TPE.

Orlando: this is probably a safer option than bynum and a better option than
brook lopez. Horford is young and is locked up for the next five years with
a reasonable contract.

LAL: no explanation needed

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:27 AM
Again, relevance? Quit being a bitch and address my post. Where are you getting 'Lakers fans' from?

My ORIGINAL, UNEDITED POST THAT YOU quoted referring to the Clippers said Clippers. YOU(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) brought up the Lakers clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)

Learn how to read

(AND....cue the clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) with the repeat or YET ANOTHER pathetic excuse)

AMISTILLILL
12-20-2011, 04:31 AM
Can you two morons maybe take your latent homosexual frustration towards one another to a private chat room somewhere?

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:31 AM
And what does that have to do with me "lying" claiming you were talking about the Lakers? Most of your posts have zero relevance, seriously.

....but yet, for some strange and yet STILL unknown reason, the clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) is STILL here and STILL responding to me, while haulin' a** from HIS OWN post:facepalm

(AND....cue the clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) with the repeat)

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:33 AM
Can you two morons maybe take your latent homosexual frustration towards one another to a private chat room somewhere?

Tell that to yo boy the POINTLESS OBSESSIVE homo kuniva_dAMiGhTy, not me:no:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 04:33 AM
....but yet, for some strange and yet STILL unknown reason, the clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) is STILL here and STILL responding to me, while haulin' a** from HIS OWN post:facepalm

You're quoting me now, remember that.

I'm a Clippers fan, I know you were talking about them in your first post. What's your point exactly? More rambling?

AMISTILLILL
12-20-2011, 04:34 AM
Tell that to yo boy the homo kuniva_dAMiGhTy, not me:no:

Says the guy in the red whose been arguing with a total stranger for an hour and change.

Ca$H
12-20-2011, 04:35 AM
Tell that to yo boy the OBSESSIVE homo kuniva_dAMiGhTy, not me:no:

Can you make a topic about this buddy if ya smell what the rock is cookin ?

ATL: gets Bynum and TPE
Orlando: gets Al Horford, LAL 2012 and 2014 firsts, DAL 2012 first rounder
LAL: gets Howard and Marvin Williams.

ATL: gets bigger and sheds Marvin Williams bad contract. Lets face it ATL
will always be a 4-5 seed in the east with horford and have no chance of advancing. However, Bynum's size gives them an opportunity to create a mismatch against teams like the heat, bulls(noah can't defend him the post), and the celtics which will increase their odds of advancing. They will also have the flexibility to make a deal for a big man with hinrich's expiring contract and
the TPE.

Orlando: this is probably a safer option than bynum and a better option than
brook lopez. Horford is young and is locked up for the next five years with
a reasonable contract.

LAL: no explanation needed

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:35 AM
You're quoting me now, remember that.

I'm a Clippers fan, I know you were talking about them in your first post. What's your point exactly? More rambling?

keep trying clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) keep trying:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Holla when you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) learn how to read and comprehend your(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) own posts:facepalm

Notice how h'es STILL here responding to my supposed "rambling"?!:facepalm

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:37 AM
Says the guy in the red whose been arguing with a total stranger for an hour and change.

Actually I've been punking a strangerkuniva_dAMiGhTy) for over a hour. He's(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) just too pathetic to admit it. Not my fault or my problem:no:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
keep trying clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) keep trying:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Holla when you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) learn how to read and comprehend your(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) own posts:facepalm

Here again, question dodging. What you do best :cheers:

And why are you putting my username in brackets? Forget who you're talking to that quickly? Idiot :oldlol:

The_Yearning
When the black mamba comes to play, the Lakers will always have a chance. Too much drama in LA lately.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:39 AM
Here again, question dodging. What you do best :cheers:

And why are you putting my username in quotes? Forget who you're talking to that quickly? Idiot :oldlol:

Hey...I learned from the best....the IDIOTIC ILLITERATE POINTLESS wonder.....YOU(kuniva_dAMiGhTy):facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 04:41 AM
Hey...I learned from the best....the POINTLESS wonder.....YOU(kuniva_dAMiGhTy):facepalm

Still dodging the question. I'll take that as you waiving the white flag :applause:

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:43 AM
Still dodging the question. I'll take that as you waiving the white flag :applause:

WOW.....HAS TO go "invent" a win cuz he's(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) CLEARLY....NOT man enough to get a real one:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 04:46 AM
WOW.....HAS TO "invent" a win cuz he's(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) CLEARLY NOT man enough to get a real one:facepalm

Says the kid who's engaged in troll topics since signing up.

I've clearly won this debate. Know your role, kiddo.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:47 AM

WOW.....REALLY?!

So....YOU'RE(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) running away, cryin' like a little girl cuz you supposedly won?!:wtf:

Must be "tears of joy" then...huh?!:lol

Oh, and by the way, the ONLY OBVIOUS POINTLESS troll(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) here would be YOU(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)

And another thing, I already "know my role." It was mollywhoppin' you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) for the last hour:lol

One last thing, to have a debate, you have to have a point. And since you never had one to begin with, there was no debate. Just me mollywhoppin' you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy):roll: :lol :roll: :oldlol:

Lebowski
12-20-2011, 04:52 AM
WOW.....HAS TO go "invent" a win cuz he's(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) CLEARLY....NOT man enough to get a real one:facepalm

Are you and Alpha Wolf related?

Before Odom got sent away, I still thought L.A. was fine. They probably still are. However if that trade brings NOTHING in return, well ya'll getting on Danny for the Kendrick trade (which now is even worse since Green is out..) this might be worse. They should really look for replacements for Derek and Metta, can they use that TE as a sweetener? How does that work I mean can they just send it away for nothing or does it have to match salary-wise?

Then again, I kinda like this "Clippers beating the Lakers" headline, even pre-season!

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 04:53 AM
Are you and Alpha Wolf related?

Before Odom got sent away, I still thought L.A. was fine. They probably still are. However if that trade brings NOTHING in return, well ya'll getting on Danny for the Kendrick trade (which now is even worse since Green is out..) this might be worse. They should really look for replacements for Derek and Metta, can they use that TE as a sweetener? How does that work I mean can they just send it away for nothing or does it have to match salary-wise?

Then again, I kinda like this "Clippers beating the Lakers" headline, even pre-season!

(yawn):rolleyes:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 04:54 AM
WOW.....REALLY?!

So....YOU'RE(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) running away, cryin' like a little girl cuz you supposedly won?!:wtf:

Blah, blah, blah and more edits. You walked into a gun fight with a knife. Admit it. Take the L, kiddo.

You talk about LAC having bandwagon fans; I say Lakers fans have more. Deal with it.

Force
12-20-2011, 04:57 AM

Got to save that amnesty possibly for Kobe. Once he's entering his final year, he can't be traded and his contract is too big. It's a real possibility if Kobe deteriorates.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:03 AM
Blah, blah, blah and more edits. You walked into a gun fight with a knife. Admit it. Take the L, kiddo.

You talk about LAC having bandwagon fans; I say Lakers fans have more. Deal with it.

YOU'RE(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) the one running away, cryin' like a little girl(kuniva_dAMiGhTy), so save all that WANNABE e-thug(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) hot garbage for one of YOUR(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) boyfriends:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:09 AM
Last time I checked....YOU'RE(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) the one running away, cryin' like a little girl, so save all that WANNABE e-thug hot garbage for one of YOUR(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) boyfriends later:facepalm

:wtf:

I'm still here, kiddo. Wake up. Lets recap the one sided rampage:

Oh, and by the way, just cuz y'all haters are panicking about the Lakers, doesn't mean REAL Laker fans will

Who's hating on the Lakers? :oldlol: I was speaking about their fanbase (after you called most of our fans bandwagonners, a word you've been harping on since your very first post on the board). As if the Lakers, one of the most successful franchises in sports, don't have a bandwagon. You have no room to talk.

Yeah...I was talking about the Lakers in my post, when the first sentence says"I SEE A LOT OF CLIPPERS FANS NOW"?!:wtf:

Learn how to read, it'll make your life on ISH a lot easier and that way you wouldn't further embarrass yourself the way you just did:facepalm

:roll:

And this moron is preaching literacy and comprehension.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:14 AM
:wtf:

I'm still here, kiddo. Wake up. Lets recap the one sided rampage:

:roll:

And this moron is preaching literacy and comprehension.

(yawns):rolleyes:

Hola when you grow some b***s to include your posts and not just mine to hide the FACT that you're(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) OBVIOUSLY giving your(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) "expert" opinion on being an illiterate moron(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) with no reading comprehension skills whatsoever.:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:15 AM

Hola when you grow some balls to post your post and not just mine to hide the fact that you're(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) giving your(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) "expert" opinion on being an illiterate moron with no reading comprehension skills whatsoever.:facepalm

Nice rebuttal, too bad it has nothing to do with anything being posted.

Another L for the silver spoon mothaf****

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:17 AM
Nice rebuttal, too bad it has nothing to do with anything being posted.

Another L for the silver spoon mothaf****

You(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) would know all about that, wouldn't you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)?!:facepalm

And please continue to further embarrass yourself ACTING like you know me or know anything about me:facepalm :facepalm

Love it how he just admitted that HIS OWN(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) post have nothing to do with anything:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:18 AM
Again, to recap for those who want to see a shellacking.

You wanna go jump on the Clips bandwagon PRETENDING to be a Clips fan now, I could care less cuz that has nothing to do with me. If you've got a guilty conscience about it, that's your problem NOT mine.

:facepalm :roll:

Worse than Alphawolf.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:22 AM

Again, to recap for those who want to see a shellacking.

:facepalm :roll:

Worse than Alphawolf.

So...according to you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) a debate is posting ONE side of the argument and then run away, cryin' like a little girl(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) cuz you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) already know how EXTREMELY FULL OF SH*T(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) YOU(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) truly are?!:wtf:

Yeah, if I heard some jacka** say some stupid sh*t like that....I'd be laughing too:lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:29 AM
So...according to you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) a debate is posting ONE side of the argument and then running away

Already heard this one. Come up with new material, clown. And those are most of the quotes in the thread.

You:

AND....if you had any you'd learn how to read and stop contradicting yourself. Since YOUR(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) LIE was I was SOMEHOW talking about Lakers fans and also that I supposedly edited my post:facepalm

What I originally posted:

I'll ask again, why would you think I accused you of calling Lakers fans bandwaggoners? I've posted the quotes, I don't see any of this:

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:31 AM
Already heard this one. Come up with new material, clown. And those are most of the quotes in the thread, Einstein.

You:

What I originally posted:

I'll ask again, why would you think I accused you of calling Lakers fans bandwaggoners? I've posted the quotes, I don't see any of this:

AGAIN....you can tell^^^^when mentally re****** children(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)get heated:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'll tell you again: LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!

AMISTILLILL
12-20-2011, 05:32 AM
Congratulations, you both have literally been talking to nobody but one another for 5+ pages of this thread. Neither of you is any better than the other and you're both irrevocably embarrassing.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:32 AM
AGAIN....you can tell^^^^when mentally re****** children(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)get heated:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'll tell you again: LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!

Again, this is what was orginally posted. Try again moron.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:33 AM
Again, this is what was orginally posted. Try again moron.

The clown's(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)^^^^ one brain cell just quit on him(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) cuz it overheated:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah...that's right...run away cryin' like a little girl to go hide behind the Rep button like a little b***h, talkin' sh*t. Then think somebody other than you((kuniva_dAMiGhTy)) is taking you seriously:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:38 AM
The clown's(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)^^^^ one brain cell just quit on him(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) cuz it overheated:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Denying evidence. Typical Kobe stan :applause:

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:41 AM
Denying evidence. Typical Kobe stan :applause:

TRANSLATION: I(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) have NO REAL POINT here and nothing of any value to say since my((kuniva_dAMiGhTy)) one brain cell just overheated.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for repeating like I told you too:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:41 AM
TRANSLATION: I(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) have NO REAL POINT here and nothing of any value to say since my((kuniva_dAMiGhTy)) one brain cell just overheated.

I've already debunked this trash. See the quotes. You have no leg to stand on. Kneel, bitch.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:42 AM
I've already debunked this trash. See the quotes. You have no leg to stand on. Kneel, bitch.

Notice the tears streaming down his(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) face as he says that?!:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) may wanna cover up that pink thong to make you look more intimidating though:eek:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:44 AM
Notice the tears streaming down his(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) face as he says that?!:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)) may wanna cover up that pink thong to make you look more manly though:eek:

Remember when you started making up stories because you cannot face my humiliation of you online? You are walking on egg shells in life...living behind a keyboard and repeating himself 100x plus! Your therapy is making up stories..notice how no one responds to you but people firing at you?

I've destroyed you. Take the L, bitch.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:46 AM
Remember when you started making up stories because you cannot face my humiliation of you online? You are walking on egg shells in life...living behind a keyboard and repeating himself 100x plus! Your therapy is making up stories..notice how no one responds to you but people firing at you?

I've destroyed you. Take the L, bitch.

TRANSLATION: I(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) have NO REAL POINT HERE nor anything of value to say

WOW....so I'm supposedly destroyed and that's exactly YOU'RE(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) running away, cryin' like a little girl to go hide behind the Rep button like a little b***h?!:wtf:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:48 AM
TRANSLATION: I(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) have NO REAL POINT HERE nor anything of value to say

I've already established my point(s). The quotes alone expose you. You're done kid. I am not posting all day everyday repeating myself..that would make me mad if I saw myself doing that..wait..thats what you are doing, LMFAO! Do you see your shadow running after you?

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:50 AM
I've already established my point(s). The quotes alone expose you. You're done kid. I am not posting all day everyday repeating myself..that would make me mad if I saw myself doing that..wait..thats what you are doing, LMFAO! Do you see your shadow running after you?

(In a very sarcastic tone) Sure you did, by posting ONE SIDE of the argument and then running away, cryin' like a little girl to go hide behind the Rep button like a little b***h?!:wtf:

Then TRIES to call that a debate:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:52 AM
(In a very sarcastic tone) Sure you did, by posting ONE SIDE of the argument and then running away, cryin' like a little girl to go hide behind the Rep button?!:wtf:

If you consider me posting the quotes leading up to what you were originally arguing, "ONE SIDED", then I truly feel bad for you.

How numb is your brain right now?

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:54 AM
If you consider me posting the quotes leading up to what you were originally arguing, "ONE SIDED", then I truly feel bad for you.

How numb is your brain right now?

Since YOU'RE(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) the one with the overheated single brain cell, I should be asking you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) that question:D

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:55 AM
Since YOU'RE(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) the one with the overheated single brain cell, I should be asking you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) that question:D

I feel your anger swelling, now you cannot read. Its killing you. Post after post and nothing to show for it. Massive posts yet the same post..over and over..that sucks! Two more comments as I post this to my one..I believe in quality..over quantity. Back to the drawing board, jabroni.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 05:57 AM
I feel your anger swelling, now you cannot read. Its killing you. Post after post and nothing to show for it. Massive posts yet the same post..over and over..that sucks! Two more comments as I post this to my one..I believe in quality..over quantity. Back to the drawing board, jabronie.

So....I'm supposed to be mad cuz you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) overheated your(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) one brain cell, which has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me, but I'm STILL SOMEHOW supposed to be mad about it?!:wtf:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 05:59 AM
So....I'm supposed to be mad cuz you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) overheated your(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) one brain cell, which has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me?!:wtf:

Asking me how you should feel? More indication I command you. Keep posting, bitch!

:oldlol:

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 06:02 AM

:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 06:03 AM
I'm supposed to be mad?

Yep, mad.

2ez

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 06:06 AM
Yep, mad.

2ez

....that yourkuniva_dAMiGhTy) one brain cell is OBVIOUSLY overheated, which has nothing to do with me?!:lol :roll: :oldlol: :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 06:07 AM
I have one brain cell

:roll: :applause: :hammertime:

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 06:10 AM

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 06:13 AM
<--- #winning

Walker
12-20-2011, 06:17 AM
I don't know what's funnier, the fact that LakersReign continues to post despite losing after about 2 posts or the fact it takes him atleast 3 minutes to find mistakes in his posts.

If you ((LakersReign) see how gay that is?) spent as much time in school as you do rambling the same nonsense on a message board perhaps you wouldn't need to edit every post eh?

... wait I'm missing something...

...oh derp.....

Try again!

.... That means I win right?

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 06:19 AM
So....you're(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) "winning" by desperately MAKING UP posts just to have something to say since your(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) one brain cell is CLEARLY overheated?!:lol :roll: :lol :roll:

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 06:21 AM
I don't know what's funnier, the fact that LakersReign continues to post despite losing after about 2 posts or the fact it takes him atleast 3 minutes to find mistakes in his posts.

If you ((LakersReign) see how gay that is?) spent as much time in school as you do rambling the same nonsense on a message board perhaps you wouldn't need to edit every post eh?

... wait I'm missing something...

...oh derp.....

Try again!

.... That means I win right?

WOW....so....according to you clowns....people NEED backup when they win, NOT when they're getting mollywhopped?!:wtf:

(Big yawn):sleeping :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 06:23 AM
:mad:

def mad. I've posted the quotes, you ignored them.

Time to combat trolling with trolling, kiddo.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 06:32 AM
def mad. I've posted the quotes, you ignored them.

Time to combat trolling with trolling, kiddo.

Clown(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) please. You're(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) trying way too hard and right now YOU'RE(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) only making YOURSELF(kuniva_dAMiGhTy) look pathetic. Nobody here but you(kuniva_dAMiGhTy ) is mad, so stop embarrassing yourself(kuniva_dAMiGhTy):facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-20-2011, 06:34 AM
.i'm supposed to be mad cuz you

Asking me what you should or shouldn't do AGAIN? That's a good bitch.

Well, that's that. Glad I could educate you, but I gotta hit the hay amigo. Happy idiocy!

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 06:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFZl6kYoqf8 ^^^^

Notice the cryin' like a little b***h(kuniva_dAMiGhTy)?!:lol :roll: :oldlol: :roll:

RUN FORREST((kuniva_dAMiGhTy)....RUN!!!!:oldlol: :roll: :roll: :lol

Walker
12-20-2011, 08:29 AM
WOW....so....according to you clowns....people NEED backup when they win, NOT when they're getting mollywhopped?!:wtf:

(Big yawn):sleeping :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

Ahh I see what's going on now, you're incredibly slow.
It took you a whopping 20 minutes of probably staring at your original reply to think of something to reply other than "yawn".
Someone needs to explain the time frame for comebacks to you, someone that can draw good stick figures.

I almost feel mean replying to someone who's clearly mentally challenged, nearly.

Yay I get to edit my post, I feel special.

"Awwww, look the clown got beat so bad he had to go get a whole nother FAKE profile. Karma really is a bitch....isn't it?! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
No but apparently the rep system is a bitch to you. See someone who's so useless to have gotten into the red doesn't get to neg rep. It doesn't change anything, it's simply neutral.
Now that's a bitch huh

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 08:36 AM
Ahh I see what's going on now, you're incredibly slow.
It took you a whopping 20 minutes of probably staring at your original reply to think of something to reply other than "yawn".
Someone needs to explain the time frame for comebacks to you, someone that can draw good stick figures.

I almost feel mean replying to someone who's clearly mentally challenged, nearly.

Clown(walker) please. You're(walker) just mad cuz the only person you're(walker) pissing off with this BORING "you're supposed to be mad cuz I'm(walker) re****** hot garbage is YOURSELF(walker) so stop cryin' like a little b***h(walker), further embarrassing yourself:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Your(walker) delsuional a** should've thought about that BEFORE coming in here, embarrassing yourself(walker). NOT my fault, nor my problem:no:

Oh, and by the way:

(Huge yawn):sleeping :sleeping

Walker
12-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Clown(walker) please. You're(walker) just mad cuz the only person you're(walker) pissing off with this BORING "you're supposed to be mad cuz I'm(walker) re****** hot garbage is YOURSELF(walker) so stop cryin' like a little b***h(walker), further embarrassing yourself:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Your(walker) delsuional a** should've thought about that BEFORE coming in here, embarrassing yourself(walker). NOT my fault, nor my problem:no:

Oh, and by the way:

(Huge yawn):sleeping :sleeping
http://www.funnieststuffever.com/files/file/fail-in-toilet-lol.png

Anyone here that speaks fluent retard care to translate that?

SpecialQue
12-20-2011, 11:12 AM
What the fvck happened to this thread? Wasn't there a legit conversation buried in there somewhere?

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 12:36 PM
http://www.funnieststuffever.com/files/file/fail-in-toilet-lol.png

Anyone here that speaks fluent retard care to translate that?

AGAIN....you can tell when mentally re****** children^^^^get heated:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Oh, and by the way:

(yawn):sleeping :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

32Dayz
12-20-2011, 12:38 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/179341_o.gif

usdmef9
12-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Lakers are much like the celtics, they made a stupid trade and will pay dearly. It was clear at the end of last season the Lakeshow needed another piece and instead of adding that piece they let one of their most valuable ones go for literally nothing.

LakersReign
12-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Punk a**(32dayz) got beat so bad, by almost EVERYBODY on here. So now, he(32dayz) HAS TO go "invent" friends just to make it look like people agree with him(32dayz):lol :roll: :oldlol: :roll:

ULTIMATE STUPIDITY(32dayz and ALL his FAKE profiles):facepalm

(AND......cue the pathetic denial):rolleyes:

KingBeasley08
12-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Lakers aren't winning jack this year

TheMan
12-20-2011, 03:57 PM
Looking foward to the Chicago Bulls beatdown on the Lake Show on Christmas day...

Merry Christmas, Laker fans:rockon:

JellyBean
12-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Nah. Laker Nation will be cool. You guys have the best player in the game still. Pau will refine his game. Bynum has too improve. And thes rest of the team will fall into place. The Lakers always find away to win. You guys will be ok. It was only a preseason game. A beat down. But a preseason game. Don't worry.

Kobe 4 The Win
12-20-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm not going into a panic over the first pre-season game. New coach, new players. It's going to take time to gel and become a championship quality team again. We need to improve our roster some more. I'm not counting them out but I'm not exactly booking my hotel reservation for the NBA Finals either.

therammingman
12-20-2011, 10:36 PM
wow, my thread did well

longtime lurker
12-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Lakers should just start Darius Morris and have him build some chemistry with the starting line up. Let the rookie play through his mistakes, the Lakers will make the playoffs regardless. They need another big man cause if Bynum goes down then their bigman rotation is Troy Murphy, Mcroberts and Gasol :(

Clippersfan86
12-20-2011, 10:53 PM
LMAO.... This thread turned out to be awesomely entertaining.

upside24
12-20-2011, 11:03 PM
wow, my thread did well
They always do.:applause:

therammingman
12-21-2011, 01:08 AM
They always do.:applause:

Sarcasm?

upside24
12-21-2011, 01:09 AM
Sarcasm?
No, not at all. I have seen several of your threads take off.

AMISTILLILL
12-21-2011, 01:12 AM
It's Franklin. People love Franklin.

therammingman
12-21-2011, 02:58 AM
No, not at all. I have seen several of your threads take off.

repped

therammingman
12-21-2011, 02:58 AM
It's Franklin. People love Franklin.

and repped

Hank
12-21-2011, 04:46 AM
Lakers are much like the celtics, they made a stupid trade and will pay dearly. It was clear at the end of last season the Lakeshow needed another piece and instead of adding that piece they let one of their most valuable ones go for literally nothing.

not only that but both teams are slow and creaky