PDA

View Full Version : Durant is the best player in the game

knightfall88
12-25-2011, 10:53 PM
and will be hyped as so from analysts starting this season. He is the real deal.

brisbaneman
12-25-2011, 10:54 PM
Not even top 5 in the NBA

Lebron23
12-25-2011, 10:59 PM
and will be hyped as so from analysts starting this season. He is the real deal.

LBJ is the best in the game. Heat beat the defending NBA Champion on their own HC.

37-10-8 >>> Durant's ongoing stats againts the Magic.

ThatsGame
12-25-2011, 11:02 PM
Durant can score/shoot, but that's about it.

PyrrhusX
12-25-2011, 11:03 PM
Loool.
I think its a bit too soon for that proclaimation.
Its only been one. As said above, Lebron is the best player in the game atm.

TheAesirsFinest
LBJ is the best in the game. Heat beat the defending NBA Champion on their own HC.

The defending NBA champions were a mess, so it wasn't that much of an accomplishment to be honest. Plus, their second unit destroyed our 2nd/3rd unit and cut the lead down by 20 points.

Sarcastic
No he's not.

DMAVS41
12-25-2011, 11:08 PM
not yet. at this point i think lebron, wade, howard, and dirk deserve to be ranked over kd.

Sarcastic
12-25-2011, 11:13 PM
not yet. at this point i think lebron, wade, howard, and dirk deserve to be ranked over kd.

Not Dirk. Not anymore.

I.R.Beast
12-25-2011, 11:14 PM

oh please....give me a break with those stat padded numbers....almost half those point came on FTs and....

I.R.Beast
12-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Durant can score/shoot, but that's about it.
lebron can drive and pass and that's about it....see what i did there?

pauk
12-25-2011, 11:15 PM
:facepalm

brisbaneman
12-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Not Dirk. Not anymore.

lol why's that? one game in which he played fine but his team played like ass?

poido123
12-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Lebron's improved game in the offseason has him further ahead of Durant than last year. I would put Dirk and wade at durants level.

I.R.Beast
12-25-2011, 11:28 PM
Lebron's improved game in the offseason has him further ahead of Durant than last year. I would put Dirk and wade at durants level.
improved game?....what did he improve?....

pauk
12-25-2011, 11:30 PM
always some kiddie popping up this statement every season..........

then what happens is that Lebron & Durant play against eachother.... where Lebron always ending up humiliating Durant and showing the Durant fans where Durants place is.... a place which is not next to him at the top....

before you decide to say that somebody who is a less of a offensive & defensive player is a better player than somebody who is a better offensive & defensive player.... how about you ignorant delusional Durant fans (not all of you are like that, but some.. like in this thread) try figure out who is better between Melo & Durant first? thats more of a fair comparasion....

jeez... i know you have to support the player you like.. but lose the god damn biasness will ya.. just a bit?

DMAVS41
12-25-2011, 11:32 PM
Not Dirk. Not anymore.

what? not anymore? he's played 1 game since dominating the playoffs last year.

durant has to do it in the playoffs.....

brisbaneman
12-25-2011, 11:34 PM

apparently durant is better because he's 9-18 for 24 points in the first game of the season.

ThunderKat
12-25-2011, 11:49 PM

then what happens is that Lebron & Durant play against eachother.... where Lebron always ending up humiliating Durant and showing the Durant fans where Durants place is.... a place which is not next to him at the top....

before you decide to say that somebody who is a less of a offensive & defensive player is a better player than somebody who is a better offensive & defensive player.... how about you ignorant delusional Durant fans (not all of you are like that, but some.. like in this thread) try figure out who is better between Melo & Durant first? thats more of a fair comparasion....

jeez... i know you have to support the player you like.. but lose the god damn biasness will ya.. just a bit?

I remember the Heat getting humbled at their home court the last time they played Durant and Company. Lebron is really good, but to act like Lebron is a ton better is off base.

MASH Transit
12-25-2011, 11:55 PM

Didn't Durant go into Miami, the last time the two played, and put up 30 on LeBron while outplaying him on both ends of the floor? Didn't OKC win that game?

MostHated305
12-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Nope

dunksby
12-26-2011, 12:05 AM
Didn't Durant go into Miami, the last time the two played, and put up 30 on LeBron while outplaying him on both ends of the floor? Didn't OKC win that game?
That was around when pauk mysteriously disappeared.

Sarcastic
12-26-2011, 12:06 AM

He didn't "dominate" the playoffs.

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 12:10 AM
He didn't "dominate" the playoffs.

yes he did and he absolutely dominated durant

LBJDWADE63
12-26-2011, 12:13 AM

Durant is like 1-9 against LeBron. That was the first game he won against LeBron.

LBJ>>>>Durant

and it aint even close.

28renyoy
12-26-2011, 12:14 AM

Durant destroyed LeBron head to head last year...the hell you talking about

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 12:16 AM
Durant is like 1-9 against LeBron. That was the first game he won against LeBron.

LBJ>>>>Durant

and it aint even close.

That wouldn't have anything to do with LeBron playing on 50 win teams, while Durant was playing on 20 win teams, would it?

Also, doesn't Melo have a winning record against LeBron? Does that mean Melo >>>> LeBron?

knightfall88
12-26-2011, 12:16 AM
Durant doesn't play with Wade. That is all.

Celtics4ever
12-26-2011, 12:21 AM
Durant is not the best player in the league. Only thing he can do is score. But he is better than LeBron.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Durant is not the best player in the league. Only thing he can do is score. But he is better than LeBron.

Only thing Dirk can do is score. What does Dirk have that LeBron, Howard, and others lack?

So what does that mean?

Miserio
12-26-2011, 12:24 AM
Yeah if he scores more than the other team he wins. So, that's pretty important.

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 12:24 AM
Only thing Dirk can do is score. What does Dirk have that LeBron, Howard, and others lack?

So what does that mean?

dirk does a shitload more than scoring

Sarcastic
12-26-2011, 12:26 AM
yes he did and he absolutely dominated durant

Durant = playoffs?

His team did great in the postseason. I won't deny that.

Celtics4ever
12-26-2011, 12:27 AM

So what does that mean?

Dwight rebounds and is a great defender. Kobe, Dwight, Wade, Dirk and Rose are better than Durant, but not by much.

28renyoy
12-26-2011, 12:27 AM
Head to head 2011
Durant 31/9/4 61% ts
LeBron 21/6/8 51% ts
:lol

28renyoy
12-26-2011, 12:29 AM
Dwight rebounds and is a great defender. Kobe, Dwight, Wade, Dirk and Rose are better than Durant, but not by much.

These 2 have NO argument over Durant at this point

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 12:31 AM
Durant = playoffs?

His team did great in the postseason. I won't deny that.

Wow, so you don't think Dirk was dominant. He had a 40 pt and a 48 point game shooting 60% against your OKC Thunder. Not to mention he shot close to 60% for the entire series. But I guess it was due to all his superstar help, right? from shawn marion, tyson chandler, jj barea, and deshawn stevenson, eh?

Celtics4ever
12-26-2011, 12:32 AM
These 2 have NO argument over Durant at this point

Are you serious? Rose and Kobe run their team. Durant doesn't run his team. You take Westbrook out of OKC and let Durant run the team and let's see how good he does. He will not carry that team, he is not a playmaker. Westbrook takes a lot of Pressure off of him. Rose and Kobe are clearly better than Durant.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 12:35 AM
dirk does a shitload more than scoring

Dirk doesn't do anything Durant doesn't do. He's merely a better scorer.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Are you serious? Rose and Kobe run their team. Durant doesn't run his team. You take Westbrook out of OKC and let Durant run the team and let's see how good he does. He will not carry that team, he is not a playmaker. Westbrook takes a lot of Pressure off of him. Rose and Kobe are clearly better than Durant.

Didn't Durant win the ROY award with one of the better rookie seasons since LeBron and Melo, while Westbrook was a two guard and third option for UCLA?

Wasn't Durant better in last seasons playoffs than both Kobe and Rose, while Westbrook struggled? Wasn't Durant significantly better than Kobe and Rose tonight? Again, while Westbrook struggled?

Didn't Durant post better statistics than both last season?

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Dirk doesn't do anything Durant doesn't do. He's merely a better scorer.

he's a great passer, good man defender, very good defensive rebounder and every time he runs the pick and roll it is an unofficial assist.

You seem to know very little about his game.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 12:41 AM
he's a great passer, good man defender, very good defensive rebounder and every time he runs the pick and roll it is an unofficial assist.

And Durant is better in transition, better utilizes screens, is an excellent help defender and a developing man defender, and is one of the better rebounders at his position.

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 12:42 AM
And Durant is better in transition, better utilizes screens, is an excellent help defender and a developing man defender, and is one of the better rebounders at his position.

I know enough about Durant's game. i rate him around 6 or 7 in the league.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 12:43 AM

Not enough to know he's higher than 6th or 7th in the league.

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 12:45 AM
Not enough to know he's higher than 6th or 7th in the league.

ok tell me what you'd rate him. give an honest answer and explanation.

28renyoy
12-26-2011, 12:47 AM

I'm assuming you have harden and Westbrook in your top 5? You said Durant was the 3rd best player on his own team earlier

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 12:48 AM
I'm assuming you have harden and Westbrook in your top 5? You said Durant was the 3rd best player on his own team earlier

In that thread i meant 3rd most important.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 12:50 AM
ok tell me what you'd rate him. give an honest answer and explanation.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6630650#post6630650

There you go. With a tighter handle and the implementation of a post game he'll surpass Wade and Dirk by the conclusion of this season. LeBron also leaps Wade.

Your list? Humor me.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 12:52 AM
In that thread i meant 3rd most important.

Doesn't at all alter the stupidity of the comment.

Celtics4ever
Didn't Durant win the ROY award with one of the better rookie seasons since LeBron and Melo, while Westbrook was a two guard and third option for UCLA?

Wasn't Durant better in last seasons playoffs than both Kobe and Rose, while Westbrook struggled? Wasn't Durant significantly better than Kobe and Rose tonight? Again, while Westbrook struggled?

Didn't Durant post better statistics than both last season?

One game today makes Durant better than Kobe and Rose? Westbrook takes pressure off of Durant and draws A LOT of attention and gives Durant open looks. Teams double team Kobe and Rose on almost every play. Rose and Kobe are better than Durant, but not by much.

brisbaneman
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6630650#post6630650

There you go. With a tighter handle and the implementation of a post game he'll surpass Wade and Dirk by the conclusion of this season. LeBron also leaps Wade.

Your list? Humor me.

I'm not sure what my list would be but off the top of my head:

1. dirk
2. wade
3. lebron
4. howard
5. rose
6. durant

though i'd move howard out and put in durant since he played very well today. it's sort of a weak time in the nba right now as there are no legitimately dominant/great 4 or 5s right now outside of dirk, so theres a lot of perimeter players with a lot of flaws at the top of the league by default

ThatsGame
12-26-2011, 12:54 AM
Dirk number 1, gtfo.

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 12:55 AM
Dirk number 1, gtfo.

did you miss the playoffs?

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 12:57 AM
One game today makes Durant better than Kobe and Rose?

Durant has been better than Rose every year they've both been in the NBA. He's also been better in the playoffs. Watch more games.

Westbrook takes pressure off of Durant and draws A LOT of attention and gives Durant open looks.

Kobe has Pau and Bynum. Rose had the number one defensive and rebounding team in the league last season. Takes pressure off those respective players, huh?

Teams double team Kobe and Rose on almost every play.

Durant gets doubled off the ball.

Rose and Kobe are better than Durant, but not by much.

No they aren't, and your arguments are terrible.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 12:58 AM
I'm not sure what my list would be but off the top of my head:

1. dirk
2. wade
3. lebron
4. howard
5. rose
6. durant

though i'd move howard out and put in durant since he played very well today. it's sort of a weak time in the nba right now as there are no legitimately dominant/great 4 or 5s right now outside of dirk, so theres a lot of perimeter players with a lot of flaws at the top of the league by default

Rose isn't better than Durant. Get that trash out of here.

airchibundo507
12-26-2011, 12:59 AM
where's Carmelo?

Celtics4ever
12-26-2011, 12:59 AM
Dirk>Durant
Kobe>Durant
Wade>Durant
Rose>Durant
Dwight>Durant

Celtics4ever
12-26-2011, 01:00 AM
where's Carmelo?

Carmelo and Durant are pretty equal. But I rather have Carmelo on my team.

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 01:03 AM
where's Carmelo?

Oh shit I forgot about him. he's better than durant for sure.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 01:04 AM
Dirk>Durant
Kobe>Durant
Wade>Durant
Rose>Durant
Dwight>Durant

Still waiting for you to explain how Rose is better than Durant. Nobody gives a damn about your worthless opinion if you intend to post it without clarification or reasoning.

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 01:05 AM
Rose isn't better than Durant. Get that trash out of here.

Why not? he creates his own shot with the best of them.

MASH Transit
Oh shit I forgot about him. he's better than durant for sure.

Better at what? Certainly not at being a basketball player.

Celtics4ever
Still waiting for you to explain how Rose is better than Durant. Nobody gives a damn about your worthless opinion if you intend to post it without clarification or reasoning.

I explained it, go read my posts. You're in denial. Rose is a much better overral player than Durant. Durant can't lead a team like Rose. Durant needs a guy like Westbrook to play off of.

Celtics4ever
12-26-2011, 01:06 AM

What makes Durant better than Carmelo?

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 01:07 AM
Why not? he creates his own shot with the best of them.

Is this seriously your reasoning for placing him about Durant? If so, I think I may have to put you on ignore.

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 01:07 AM

He's ****ing good, man. Did you watch the game vs the celtics? You make it seem like Durant is heads and shoulders above him. I wouldn't get mad if you said durant is better than rose and carmelo but it's not as obvious as you make it out to be.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 01:11 AM
What makes Durant better than Carmelo?

Being a better basketball player. Which includes off ball movement, defense(both man and help), transition offense, etc.

In addition, Durant is better than Melo at what Melo does best. And before I'm bombarded with some garbage about how "pretty" Melo's offensive game is; Durant averages more points on superior efficiency, and has done so for three straight seasons. He's also better in the playoffs.

I explained it, go read my posts. You're in denial. Rose is a much better overral player than Durant. Durant can't lead a team like Rose. Durant needs a guy like Westbrook to play off of.

I read your shitty attempt at a posts. I squashed it. You had no rebuttal. Durant is better than Rose and it isn't even close.

Celtics4ever
12-26-2011, 01:12 AM
He's ****ing good, man. Did you watch the game vs the celtics? You make it seem like Durant is heads and shoulders above him. I wouldn't get mad if you said durant is better than rose and carmelo but it's not as obvious as you make it out to be.

He is in denial. This guy has to be Joyners second account :lol

brisbaneman
Being a better basketball player. Which includes off ball movement, defense(both man and help), transition offense, etc.

In addition, Durant is better than Melo at what Melo does best. And before I'm bombarded with some garbage about how "pretty" Melo's offensive game is; Durant averages more points on superior efficiency, and has done so for three straight seasons. He's also better in the playoffs.

I read your shitty attempt at a posts. I squashed it. You had no rebuttal. Durant is better than Rose and it isn't even close.

so basically durant is better because you say so. Got it. Cool.

MASH Transit

Durant is better than Melo and Rose. Melo is better than Rose.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 01:14 AM
so basically durant is better because you say so. Got it. Cool.

No, Durant is better than Melo because he's a superior volume scorer and converts on superior efficiency. He's also a better defender and comparable rebounder. I pointed that out above.

Celtics4ever
Rose and Kobe are better than Durant. My argument is stronger than yours and I have eyes, I am not blinded by love for a player like you are with Durant. Kobe and Rose are better overrall players than Durant, although Durant is a better scorer, but that doesnt make him a better overall player.
Rose>Durant
Kobe> Durant

You're in denial so Im not going to waste more of my time here joyner. Bye.

MASH Transit

Stupid people irritate me. :facepalm

brisbaneman
12-26-2011, 01:15 AM

he's a lot more aggressive than joyner though.

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 01:16 AM
Rose and Kobe are better than Durant. My argument is stronger than yours and I have eyes, I am not blinded by love for a player like you are with Durant. Kobe and Rose are better overrall players than Durant, although Durant is a better score, but that doesnt make him a better overall player.
Rose>Durant
Kobe> Durant

You're in denial so Im not going to waste more of my time here joyner. Bye.

Leaving is probably best. You've done nothing but embarrass yourself in this thread.

And no, dimwit, I'm not Joyner. I'm someone who knows basketball.

Celtics4ever
12-26-2011, 01:17 AM
Durant is better than Melo and Rose. Melo is better than Rose.

Okay Joyner. You saying he is better does not make him better.

Dirk>>>>>Durant
Rose>Durant
Kobe>Durant
and
Rose>Melo

MASH Transit
12-26-2011, 01:19 AM
Okay Joyner. You saying he is better does not make him better.

Dirk>>>>>Durant
Rose>Durant
Kobe>Durant
and
Rose>Melo

Yep. Still stupid.

williams012
12-26-2011, 06:09 AM
Not Dirk. Not anymore.

:facepalm after one game.

derb2k2
12-26-2011, 07:40 AM
Durant is sixth in the league. He can score but his defense needs work. That being said, with his length and quickness, he can shut-down anyone if he actually puts in the work on his defense. then he'll be top 4

All Net
12-26-2011, 07:55 AM
Nah lebron is still the best player

He does far more than just scoring and rebounding

swi7ch
12-26-2011, 11:06 AM
pls google lebron james. apparently you ahven't heard of him.

zizozain
02-20-2012, 12:12 AM
Nah lebron is still the best player

He does far more than just scoring and rebounding
i'm sorry but the best player MUST have a tough mentality

Lebron's mentality is a joke

k0kakw0rld
02-20-2012, 12:13 AM
i'm sorry but the best player MUST have a tough mentality

Lebron's mentality is a joke

Since when?

lebeast666
02-20-2012, 12:30 AM
When Lebron retires you can say that.. Haa

Fudge
02-20-2012, 12:38 AM
When Lebron retires you can say that.. Haa
With no rings as well right? :oldlol: Looking forward to that.

Fudge
02-20-2012, 12:38 AM
Haa

zizozain
02-20-2012, 12:41 AM
Haa

Lebron23
02-20-2012, 12:44 AM

Thank you for prediction the future. Are you related to Nostradumb@$$?

Fudge
02-20-2012, 12:59 AM
Thank you for prediction the future. Are you related to Nostradumb@$$?
Get some English lessons. Seriously. God damn shame that grown men like you still make the stupidest grammar mistakes.

dunksby
02-20-2012, 01:00 AM
Mvp!

Lebron23
02-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Get some English lessons. Seriously. God damn shame that grown men like you still make the stupidest grammar mistakes.

The Grammar Police are back on patrol. That's a weak insult. Bakla ka siguro na supot. Naintindihan mo siguro yun. Get off my balls. Hinde ko na nga ikaw pinapansin eh kasi bopols ka, and walang alam sa basketball.

Punta ka na lang sa place ko kung gusto mo na maglaro ng basketball.

Fudge
02-20-2012, 01:05 AM
The Grammar Police are back on patrol. That's a weak insult. Bakla ka siguro na supot. Naintindihan mo siguro yun. Get off my balls. Hinde ko na nga ikaw pinapansin eh kasi bopols ka, and walang alam sa basketball.

Punta ka na lang sa place ko kung gusto mo na maglaro ng basketball.
http://i39.tinypic.com/1zc47l.png

pegasus
02-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Did you know that he thinks posting here improves his debating skills and will make him a better lawyer when he finishes the school?:lol

I told him before, his future clients might as well admit that they stole them chickens:lol

Poor filipina.

dunksby
02-20-2012, 01:07 AM
Did you know that he thinks posting here improves his debating skills and will make him a better lawyer when he finishes the school?:lol

I told him before, his future clients might as well admit that they stole them chickens:lol

Poor filipina.
Mfer is the saddest creature I have ever seen, he threatened some other member here to smash his keyboard in the dude's face if he ever saw him on street :roll: :roll:

linZoMourning
durant > lebron all day

Lebron23
http://i39.tinypic.com/1zc47l.png

Go back to the kitchen and make me a cheeseburger.

tmacattack33
02-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Get real people (i didn't read any of this thread, so i apologize if the rest of u besides the OP aren't saying that Durant is the best player in the game now because of one game)...Lebron is having one of the best seasons of all time.

A 51 point game from someone who we already know is the best scorer in the game does not push this player into the best player in the game throne.

:facepalm

I'm glad most AP voters who get an MVP vote aren't 10 year old prisoners of the moment, and I'm glad that they would rightfully have Lebron as the unanimous MVP if voting were held tomorrow.

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Mfer is the saddest creature I have ever seen, he threatened some other member here to smash his keyboard in the dude's face if he ever saw him on street :roll: :roll:

The image of that in my head is ****ing hilarious :lol

linZoMourning
02-20-2012, 01:09 AM
durant has been better all season its not just because of one game

Lebron23
02-20-2012, 01:10 AM
durant has been better all season its not just because of one game

Not really.

Draz
02-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Just had his first 50 point game?

zizozain
02-20-2012, 01:11 AM
have some laughs

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56620

dunksby
02-20-2012, 01:12 AM
The image of that in my head is ****ing hilarious :lol
He cant imagine himself without his keyboard anywhere :roll:

Lebron23
02-20-2012, 01:14 AM

You are really an idiot. Why are you laughing? Your jokes are not even funny.

Fudge
02-20-2012, 01:16 AM
Go back to the kitchen and make me a cheeseburger.
:sleeping

Too predictable LeClown23. You can do better than that. Wait, no. Probably not.

pegasus
:lol :lol :lol

It's funny, because it's true:roll:

Fudge
have some laughs

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56620
I wish i could rep.

pauk
02-20-2012, 01:32 AM
When Durant becomes a more productive & efficient scorer than Lebron
When Durant becomes a better facilitator than Lebron
When Durant becomes a better rebounder than Lebron
When Durant becomes a better defender than Lebron
When Durant becomes a better leader than Lebron
When Durant becomes a better playoff performer than Lebron......

....only then is he better than Lebron, which means the best player in the game........ and if he does achieve this, that means we are talking about Durant averaging something like 30-10-10-3-3 on 60% FG and efficiently playing & dominating PG-SG-SF-PF-C positions and efficiently shutting down / defending all those positions to..........

.....until then.... calm the hell down....

blacknapalm
02-20-2012, 01:37 AM

....only then is he better than Lebron, which means the best player in the game........ and if he does achieve this, that means we are talking about Durant averaging something like 30-10-10-3-3 on 60% FG and efficiently playing & dominating PG-SG-SF-PF-C positions and efficiently shutting down / defending all those positions to..........

:roll: wtf is this? no one in the history of the league has done this. doesn't your jaw get sore from swallowing lebron all day?

KDthunderup
02-20-2012, 01:39 AM

.....until then.... calm the hell down....lol how insecure are you brah? your always to Lebrons aid in every thread, get off his dick, I reckon Lebron would be embarrassed to have you as a fan :facepalm

Aidz
02-20-2012, 01:42 AM
1 good game and everyone forgets about LeBron.

Fudge
02-20-2012, 01:43 AM
His "obsession" for LeBron is getting quite creepy and weird. Imagine if pauk were to live in the US. Luckily for LeBron, he's from europe. Dude would stalk the **** outta him. :oldlol:

Lebron23
02-20-2012, 01:43 AM

Come on Pauk. I don't have any beef with Durant's fanbase. They are less annoying compared to these Kobetards. Just give some credit to KD. LBJ and KG are gonna surpass Kobe Bryant in the all time lists someday.

Lebron23
02-20-2012, 01:44 AM
1 good game and everyone forgets about LeBron.

He's still no.1 in the MVP Race. This is Durant's day. LBJ is the best player this season.

pegasus
02-20-2012, 01:46 AM
His "obsession" for LeBron is getting quite creepy and weird. Imagine if pauk were to live in the US. Luckily for LeBron, he's from europe. Dude would stalk the **** outta him. :oldlol:
I bet he's got Lebron's place all google-mapped from the basement of his parents' house:lol

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 01:48 AM
LBJ and KG are gonna surpass Kobe Bryant in the all time lists someday.

Kobe is top 10 all-time. Nobody in the NBA is passing him anytime soon, especially not Lebron.

Fudge
02-20-2012, 01:50 AM
I bet he's got Lebron's place all google-mapped from the basement of his parents' house:lol
Wouldn't be surprised if he did. :oldlol: Same goes for Retardo23. Wonder why LeBron has a shitload of foreign followers. :confusedshrug: :oldlol:

ThatsGame
02-20-2012, 01:54 AM
There are some really stupid people on here. One game where Durant scores over 50 and suddenly he is the best player in the game? That the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Not only has LeBron had SEVERAL 50+ games, he actually can do other things besides score.

dunksby
02-20-2012, 01:55 AM
There are some really stupid people on here. One game where Durant scores over 50 and suddenly he is the best player in the game? That the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Not only has LeBron had SEVERAL 50+ games, he actually can do other things besides score.
What's dumb is you thinking this thread was posted tonight.

RaininTwos
02-20-2012, 01:56 AM

Not Dirk. Not anymore.

Still this.

Heavincent

Hey retard, this thread was posted before tonight.

:hammerhead:

Fudge
There are some really stupid people on here.
And you're clearly on top of that list.

pegasus
02-20-2012, 01:57 AM
What's dumb is you thinking this thread was posted tonight.
:oldlol: :oldlol:

:applause:

ThatsGame
Shit, LeBron score 56 had 10 rebounds and 5 assists in his SECOND YEAR

Lebron23
Kobe is top 10 all-time. Nobody in the NBA is passing him anytime soon, especially not Lebron.

Let's see in the playoffs this year. Kobe is 6 1/2 years older than LeBron. Kobe is a 16th year NBA veteran while LeBron is a 9th year NBA veteran. The Black Mamba was in his early 30's when he won his first NBA Finals MVP.

Wouldn't be surprised if he did. :oldlol: Same goes for LeBron23. Wonder why LeBron has a shitload of foreign followers. :confusedshrug: :oldlol:

LeBron is a very entertaining player. He's not a rapist. He doesn't have any criminal records unlike the other NBA Superstar.

ThatsGame
And you're clearly on top of that list.

Riiiight. What a great comeback retard.

Cangri
02-20-2012, 01:58 AM
Durant's the best offensive player in the game, Lebron is better all around.

ThatsGame
02-20-2012, 01:59 AM
Durant's the best offensive player in the game, Lebron is better all around.

No Durant isn't. He just isn't. It only appears that way because thats all he can ****ing do is score.

LeBron's ORtg : 119
Durant's ORTg : 112

Fudge
02-20-2012, 02:01 AM
Ohh the insecure young minds of LeBron`s following. :oldlol: Never gets old.

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 02:02 AM
No Durant isn't. He just isn't. It only appears that way because thats all he can ****ing do is score.

*sigh* You can't be any older than 13.

Kingwillball
02-20-2012, 02:02 AM
This thread is silly, Lebron WIthout a Doubt is clearly the best most COMPLETE player in the NBA.

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 02:03 AM
Ohh the insecure young minds of LeBron`s following. :oldlol: Never gets old.

They'll figure it out eventually...

maybe

pegasus
02-20-2012, 02:11 AM
This thread is silly, Lebron WIthout a Doubt is clearly the best most COMPLETE player in the NBA.
Just because he knows how to snatch rebounds out of his bigs hands, and is good at throwing alley-oops to Wade and kicking out to open shooters who make their shots at a very high rate?

Wow, so complete that he must have won a bunch of rings already.

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 02:15 AM

In b4 excuses, along with a list of reasons as to why they're not actually excuses.

Simple Jack
02-20-2012, 02:19 AM
Just because he knows how to snatch rebounds out of his bigs hands, and is good at throwing alley-oops to Wade and kicking out to open shooters who make their shots at a very high rate?

We all know guys like Tony Parker and Billups were way more complete than Elgin Baylor/LeBron/Stockton/Malone, right?

:roll: @ the bolded. And you try to play it off like you're a knowledgeable basketball fan. On a scale of 1-10, how depressed are you?

Fudge
02-20-2012, 02:23 AM
Show some positivity to the fanboys though. Apparently they like to fantasize and consider LeBron a soon-to-be NBA champ after this years playoffs. We should loosen up a bit. :oldlol:

pegasus
02-20-2012, 02:32 AM
We all know guys like Tony Parker and Billups were way more complete than Elgin Baylor/LeBron/Stockton/Malone, right?

:roll: @ the bolded. And you try to play it off like you're a knowledgeable basketball fan. On a scale of 1-10, how depressed are you?
No, they weren't. They were/are good point guards and scorers who didn't try to pad their stats in every single category to make it look like they played well.

They played their roles perfectly, and won the FMVP award. What does that have to do with Malone and Stockton? They ran into the GOAT, that's what happened to them. What's Lebron's excuse for having lost three years in a row with the HCA? On a scale of 1 to Snooki, how dumb are you?

Simple Jack
02-20-2012, 02:37 AM
No, they weren't. They were/are good point guards and scorers who didn't try to pad their stats in every single category to make it look like they played well.

They played their roles perfectly, and won the FMVP award. What does that have to do with Malone and Stockton? They ran into the GOAT, that's what happened to them. What's Lebron's excuse for having lost three years in a row with the HCA? On a scale of 1 to Snooki, how dumb are you?

Edit: Misread your reply.

This was your statement, not mine.

pegasus
02-20-2012, 03:08 AM
Edit: Misread your reply.

This was your statement, not mine.

You're lucky I didn't get to read your original post before you edited it. God knows what BS you had written that had to be deleted so quickly:lol

Bigsmoke
02-20-2012, 03:09 AM
nah.

maybe in 5 years.

Simple Jack
02-20-2012, 03:23 AM
You're lucky I didn't get to read your original post before you edited it. God knows what BS you had written that had to be deleted so quickly:lol

I made a point about something I thought you said and edited it after I realized I had misread your post.

I'd love to carry this conversation on, but this is a Durant thread and I only have so much patience for trolls.

MASH Transit
02-20-2012, 04:42 AM

Yep, all Durant can do is score.

Double Doubles:

LeBron - 13
Durant - 12

Keep in mind the Heat have played more games than OKC. Moreover, Durant has better synergy defensive statistics than LeBron. Does that mean he's a better defender? No, but it debunks the notion that Durant is one dimensional.

Cowboy Thunder
02-20-2012, 04:48 AM
http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2012/02/kevin-durant-blake-griffin-dunk.jpg

CardiacKemba
02-20-2012, 05:05 AM
Epic game today. Shows how unstoppable he can be when in the zone. Props to Russ too. He was huge.

P.s. the banter between fans on this thread is sad. Very sad.

#1SportsFan86
02-20-2012, 05:08 AM
I can't even hate...:bowdown:

SpaceJammeR
02-20-2012, 06:46 AM
durant is a beast. he can score in many different ways.

NumberSix
02-20-2012, 06:50 AM
I don't really understand why people are pushing KD as the "best player in the game" when he clearly isn't. He's certainly in the top 5 range, but come on. There's not much of any reason to think he's the single best player in the NBA

Jasi
02-20-2012, 06:55 AM
As long as people care so much about stats, they won't be able to realise the actual quality of players.

Lol at everyone bringing up made up formulas in order to pretend player A is better than player B.
Lol at people saying LeBron is the GOAT because he's at the top of an all-time PER ranking.
Lol at people saying Durant is the best in the game beacuse his TS% or whatever is the highest.

Reading this forum is making me hate stats.

DCL
02-20-2012, 07:38 AM
you can't stop a 6'10" kobe with 7'5" wingspan.

zizozain
02-27-2012, 05:57 AM
Since when?
Since last night? :confusedshrug:
Since last Finals? :confusedshrug:
Since Gloria's series? :confusedshrug:

pauk
02-27-2012, 06:57 AM
He is definitely up there, but behind Lebron.... i think im preparing to give him the #2 best, but i just want to see how he does in the playoffs first where it all matters... hell if he plays godlike there, drops crazy numbers, killing Kobe first and then killing Lebron/Heat in Finals... i can give him #1.... hardly unlikely that will happen tho...

dunksby
02-27-2012, 07:01 AM
He is definitely up there, but behind Lebron.... i think im preparing to give him the #2 best, but i just want to see how he does in the playoffs first where it all matters... hell if he plays godlike there, drops crazy numbers, killing Kobe first and then killing Lebron/Heat in Finals... i can give him #1.... hardly unlikely that will happen tho...
If he manages to do that in his 3rd postseason run he is already top 5 all time :lol