Teanett
12-26-2011, 09:13 PM
just sayin...

Batz
12-26-2011, 09:15 PM
He is fat.

Tinseltime17
12-26-2011, 09:34 PM
What is the point of putting your two cents in and then saying "Just saying."?? I never understood the purpose of this and I always thought it was stupid mainly because stupid people would do that.

Teanett
12-27-2011, 04:17 AM
What is the point of putting your two cents in and then saying "Just saying."?? I never understood the purpose of this and I always thought it was stupid mainly because stupid people would do that.

you look fat like your mother.
jus sayin'.

dude77
12-27-2011, 05:20 AM
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/steelermia/i-dont-always-post-in-gay-threads-but-when-i-doit-means-the-op-is-a.jpg

Done_And_Done
12-27-2011, 05:30 AM
If work ethic and balls to the walls intensity were qualities Vince obtained he'd still be an all star caliber player. Everyone should know his profile by name. The man was bestowed inhuman athletic ability with the mental make up and passion of a lazy hobo...

BIG FURB
12-27-2011, 05:43 AM
Just saying

Teanett
12-27-2011, 07:44 AM
he looks like he's been drinking.
bloated face, chubbiness.
watching him now reminds me of charles fukkin barkley.

Fiasco
12-27-2011, 08:00 AM
He's no Michael Sweetney.

iDunk
12-27-2011, 08:20 AM
Chris Paul is a fat ass then.

Teanett
12-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Chris Paul is a fat ass then.

no. paul looks like paul.
vince looks like fat vince.

SacJB Shady
12-27-2011, 09:29 AM
well, he had a nice summer

Locked_Up_Tonight
12-27-2011, 09:55 AM
I don't mind Dallas letting Chandler go. I understand the reasons and I believe in the long run it was better that they let him walk.

But I wish the Mavs still had Corey Brewer and Stevenson over Carter. Carter has lost all of his hops. Every time he goes in he doesn't try and dunk it, he tries to lay it up. a 6'6" SG that has a 40" vertical doing layups? God I hope it is just conditioning. But I doubt it.

BIG FURB
12-27-2011, 10:06 AM
I don't mind Dallas letting Chandler go. I understand the reasons and I believe in the long run it was better that they let him walk.

But I wish the Mavs still had Corey Brewer and Stevenson over Carter. Carter has lost all of his hops. Every time he goes in he doesn't try and dunk it, he tries to lay it up. a 6'6" SG that has a 40" vertical doing layups? God I hope it is just conditioning. But I doubt it.

34 year old players usually drive in for layups, not dunks. Your team didn't sign young VC, lowered expectations people!

And how does one try and state a trend after only 2 games where a guy has put up 12 shots combined, half of those being threes. Not much of a sample size to go by

Teanett
12-27-2011, 10:17 AM
34 year old players usually drive in for layups, not dunks. Your team didn't sign young VC, lowered expectations people!

true, but this version is slower than brian cardinal.

Locked_Up_Tonight
12-27-2011, 10:20 AM
lowered expectations people!

If I lower them any more he will have already met them.

Shepseskaf
12-27-2011, 10:20 AM
If work ethic and balls to the walls intensity were qualities Vince obtained he'd still be an all star caliber player.
He'd be a first-ballot Hall of Famer.

Foster5k
12-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Nah.. just big bones....

TheWatcher2
12-27-2011, 11:54 AM
first couple seasons his name was mentioned in the same sentence as jordan. Forget hall of famer, forget all star, if he's productive off the bench its a bonus some teams would welcome.

in jayz voice, "went from top ten to not mentioned at all"

Locked_Up_Tonight
12-27-2011, 12:02 PM
Half Man Half Tub of Lard

Teanett
12-27-2011, 12:03 PM
Forget hall of famer, forget all star,

i'm not even getting at what could've been, but conditioning is a must for a pro athlete. age is not an excuse. look at grant hill, fisher, kobe, dirk etc.
vince has been healthy his whole career. what would grant hill or t-mac give to be able to say that??

Zan Tabak
12-27-2011, 12:49 PM
i'm not even getting at what could've been, but conditioning is a must for a pro athlete. age is not an excuse. look at grant hill, fisher, kobe, dirk etc.
vince has been healthy his whole career. what would grant hill or t-mac give to be able to say that??

His whole career?...he's had many injuries.

Bigsmoke
12-27-2011, 12:50 PM
lol he look too old.

Teanett
12-27-2011, 12:53 PM
His whole career?...he's had many injuries.

but nothing like grat hill, t-mac, mcdyess, steve francis...

Zan Tabak
12-27-2011, 12:56 PM
but nothing like grat hill, t-mac, mcdyess, steve francis...
Maybe not as serious as those players. But he's still has had a lot of injuries. His body has to be worn out somewhat.

Combine that with his poor work ethic. and you get 'Fat Vince'

gilalizard
12-27-2011, 12:59 PM
well, he had a nice summer

Someone should let him know it's December.

Teanett
12-27-2011, 01:03 PM
His body has to be worn out somewhat.

that's why you stay in shape. so you dont wear out that fast. he gets paid for it.
he's not doing his job.

JMT
12-27-2011, 01:23 PM
Fat, slow, and has a don't give a sh!t attitude. Simply can't play anymore. Couldn't outplay Jared Dudley last year.

knickswin
12-27-2011, 01:29 PM
i wanted the knicks to pick him up because we are horrible at shooting guard right now, but he really looks like garbage.

LA_Showtime
12-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Look, everyone can bag on Carter's work ethic and how he never achieved his potential, but it's PAINFULLY obvious he's got knee tendinitis. Watch him run... it looks awkward and painful.

Teanett
12-27-2011, 02:19 PM
Look, everyone can bag on Carter's work ethic and how he never achieved his potential, but it's PAINFULLY obvious he's got knee tendinitis. Watch him run... it looks awkward and painful.

bullcrap. he's round like a keg, no muscle definition on his arms and shoulders, bloated face.
that's no tendonitis, that's bbq's and too many brewskis.

LA_Showtime
12-27-2011, 02:21 PM
bullcrap. he's round like a keg, no muscle definition on his arms and shoulders, bloated face.

Well yeah he's obviously not in good shape, but watch how he runs or drives to the paint. He just moves awkwardly.

JMT
12-27-2011, 02:22 PM

The worst thing you can do with knee issues is try to carry extra weight. Simple fact. Exacerbates the situation.

Someone who makes his living with his body is certainly aware of that, yet neglected his conditioning drastically.

Doesn't really matter. Can't play when "in shape" (a relative term for VC) anymore.

poster
12-27-2011, 03:11 PM
vc lazy and fat now days

BIG FURB
12-27-2011, 04:09 PM

How is it bullcrap, they reported it during training camp. Matter of fact there was a thread about it here. He is out of shape though, looks like Melo out there

Teanett
12-27-2011, 04:19 PM
How is it bullcrap, they reported it during training camp. Matter of fact there was a thread about it here. He is out of shape though, looks like Melo out there

old mj had tendonitis, ewing had bum knees since '92, kobe's got no cartiledge left in his knees... yet these guys were all-stars at carter's age. what's the difference here? ...exactly! those guys were not fat and out of shape.

BIG FURB
12-27-2011, 04:35 PM
old mj had tendonitis, ewing had bum knees since '92, kobe's got no cartiledge left in his knees... yet these guys were all-stars at carter's age. what's the difference here? ...exactly! those guys were not fat and out of shape.

I'm not quite sure what your point is here? Nobody is arguing that Vince isn't out of shape, we're just saying he also has tendonitis. And I'm pretty sure if you look around the league there's probably quite a few vets that don't have great conditioning right now. With the lockout it was kinda expected :confusedshrug:

Oh yeah, Kobe isn't Carter's age yet, just saying

Teanett
12-27-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm not quite sure what your point is here? Nobody is arguing that Vince isn't out of shape, we're just saying he also has tendonitis.
my point is, the reason for him sucking is not his knees. it's because he now is t-mac's fat cousin.
i'm sure he's had tendonitis for years, you lil ass-born weasel b!tch.

Smoke117
12-27-2011, 04:48 PM
There is no excuse to be out of shape. Look at Ray Allen. He's probably in better shape than 99% of the league and guys 10 years younger than himself. That's what allows him to ball at a high quality level and play heavy minutes even though he's now 36.

Teanett
12-27-2011, 04:50 PM
There is no excuse to be out of shape. Look at Ray Allen. He's probably in better shape than 99% of the league and guys 10 years younger than himself. That's what allows him to ball at high quality level even as ages and to play heavy minutes.

word. esp since he's getting millions for his job.

BIG FURB
12-27-2011, 05:02 PM
There is no excuse to be out of shape. Look at Ray Allen. He's probably in better shape than 99% of the league and guys 10 years younger than himself. That's what allows him to ball at a high quality level and play heavy minutes even though he's now 36.

And yet there are a lot of guys playing out of shape right now, Ray allen is the exception not the rule. And Vince didn't even play that badly yesterday. Maybe you guys got him confused with Lamar

And Teanett, ass-born weasel b!tch? Seriously? I'm not sure why you felt the need to throw out insults, but if you're gonna do it could you make them a little less lame

Smoke117
12-27-2011, 05:04 PM
And yet there are a lot of guys playing out of shape right now, Ray allen is the exception not the rule. And Vince didn't even play that badly yesterday. Maybe you guys got him confused with Lamar

And Teanett, ass-born weasel b!tch? Seriously? I'm not sure why you felt the need to throw out insults, but if you're gonna do it could you make them a little less lame

I don't really care about Vince carter but the fact of the matter is he's always been lazy as shit.

BIG FURB
12-27-2011, 05:12 PM
I don't really care about Vince carter but the fact of the matter is he's always been a lazy as shit.
I agree, he never struck me as a guy that puts in serious work in the offseason to stay in shape. But aside from this season, i've never seen him start a season so out of shape. That's why i believe the lockout caused some guys to slack off

Smoke117
12-27-2011, 05:15 PM
I agree, he never struck me as a guy that puts in serious work in the offseason to stay in shape. But aside from this season, i've never seen him start a season so out of shape. That's why i believe the lockout caused some guys to slack off

He's just done. It isn't like he played all that well last season. He should just retire.

BIG FURB
12-27-2011, 05:41 PM
He's just done. It isn't like he played all that well last season. He should just retire.

He's done being a 1st option level player, or 2nd option for that matter. But he's still capable of getting you double digit scoring and providing solid outside shooting as a 3rd or 4th option (which is what I thought Dallas bought him in for). It's not like he's Jermaine O'neal out there or anything

Anyway, this is getting tedious. It's 2 games into the season, all this could end up meaning nothing in a months time

JMT
12-27-2011, 06:09 PM
He's done being a 1st option level player, or 2nd option for that matter. But he's still capable of getting you double digit scoring and providing solid outside shooting as a 3rd or 4th option (which is what I thought Dallas bought him in for). It's not like he's Jermaine O'neal out there or anything

Anyway, this is getting tedious. It's 2 games into the season, all this could end up meaning nothing in a months time

He's not a 3rd, 4th or 5th option on a team that wins half it's games anymore. He's not a starter on a good team... no better than a second guy off the bench... and is far too full of himself (and Twinkies, apparently) to accept that role.

BIG FURB
12-27-2011, 06:16 PM
He's not a 3rd, 4th or 5th option on a team that wins half it's games anymore. He's not a starter on a good team... no better than a second guy off the bench... and is far too full of himself (and Twinkies, apparently) to accept that role.

Odd, didn't he just get taken out of the starting line up last game? Do you have some inside scoop about him not being happy with that role? Please, do share

Jasper
12-27-2011, 07:32 PM
If work ethic and balls to the walls intensity were qualities Vince obtained he'd still be an all star caliber player. Everyone should know his profile by name. The man was bestowed inhuman athletic ability with the mental make up and passion of a lazy hobo...

nice :applause:

The reunit of Kidd and Vince was to get any juice left in Vince to help the Mav's :D

creepingdeath
12-27-2011, 07:39 PM
I still believe he can contribute if he really commits himself to the team. Did you see his spin move yesterday? A travel, yeah.. but an indicator that he still has all the skills and enough athleticism to be a valuable asset. He needs to go ahead and work his butt off.

Jasper
12-27-2011, 08:00 PM
I still believe he can contribute if he really commits himself to the team. Did you see his spin move yesterday? A travel, yeah.. but an indicator that he still has all the skills and enough athleticism to be a valuable asset. He needs to go ahead and work his butt off.
:milton

Crown&Coke
12-27-2011, 08:11 PM
I thought the "cure" for Knee tendonitis is rest? Didn't he just get an extended rest? There is not cure I know, but rest helps

If his knees aint better after 6 months off, dudes knees are done, not like he went through a normal camp, unless he been working his ass off in the offseason, which seems unlikely due to his past and his face looking fat

Teanett
12-27-2011, 10:09 PM
see, he could, because he's skilled.
problem is, he's fat.

Teanett
12-27-2011, 10:17 PM

your mama told me to be take it easy on you when i fukked her.

Teanett
12-27-2011, 10:18 PM
muahahaha

JMT
12-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Odd, didn't he just get taken out of the starting line up last game? Do you have some inside scoop about him not being happy with that role? Please, do share

He moped through the ten games in PHX last year when out of the starting lineup. It played a large part in their decision to waive him, knowing that he wouldn't even try to adjust to that role as instant offense off the bench.

Got any more snarky, ill informed questions you want to ask? Please, do share.

BIG FURB
12-28-2011, 12:46 AM
He moped through the ten games in PHX last year when out of the starting lineup. It played a large part in their decision to waive him, knowing that he wouldn't even try to adjust to that role as instant offense off the bench.

Got any more snarky, ill informed questions you want to ask? Please, do share.

He moped almost his entire time in Phoenix, but that had more to do with being traded from a contending team (in his hometown) to a team that was struggling to make .500 . It had little to do with him starting or not. Shit, Lamar is moping and stinking up the joint now, and he was lucky enough to get traded from one contender to another. Chauncey did the same thing when he was traded to the knicks last year.

BIG FURB
12-28-2011, 12:52 AM
muahahaha

Still lame man

D.J.
12-28-2011, 12:56 AM
He's definitely been eating doughnuts and cheeseburgers. And the older he gets, the harder it is to stay in top shape. He's going to be 35 next month. Not a kid anymore.

no0
12-28-2011, 03:27 AM
it's so sad to see how much he's fallen off. used to be one of my favorite players, and was pretty good in NJ.

Teanett
12-28-2011, 05:35 AM
Still lame man
not as lame as your kokk.
muahaha!

creepingdeath
12-28-2011, 09:32 AM
:milton
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw571lUOyd1qi0ij1o1_500.jpg