PDA

View Full Version : Norris Cole and his 20 points vs Boston Celtics - Highlights

Hank
12-28-2011, 04:29 AM
Re-live Mr Swag's breakout game.. and MANY just like it in the future as people are going to be talking about him for the next decade. Perfect start in his 1st home game of his great NBA career.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNeeBpQqW1c

And so it begins.

ps: Cole had the best midrange shot in the draft for a reason. :cheers: all ;-)

EDIT- An added video with some steals he had and some really nice passes in the game that were missing in the 1st video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK85kkBOewk

Cole was a great HS quarterback and highly sought after college recruit as a quarterback - and you see the laser one armed throw (and on target) to Bosh under basket from the middle of the court for the easy transition bucket after the Wade block then steal.

Also a very mature pass to James Jones on the 3-point line when he passed to him to his left on the perimeter. A lot of young players would have been confused there, but Cole handled that well and made it look so easy yet assertive

Chuck Norris Cole >>>>>>>>>>> Chalmers . As I've said from day one.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/Pro-sports/cole5.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/Pro-sports/Norris-Cole-007.jpg

ThatsGame
12-28-2011, 04:30 AM
Hank :facepalm

talkingconch
12-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Guy was good tonite.

But terrible bandwagon OP. :facepalm

2swift4u
12-28-2011, 05:11 AM
Cole had a great game last night, but you're making way too many threads about this guy! please stop it!

HelterSkelter
12-28-2011, 05:45 AM
Guy was good tonite.

Actually, he's not.. He's been high on Cole since the off-season..

Fiasco
12-28-2011, 05:47 AM
Two games, people.

Two games.

kidachi
Guy was good tonite.

Hank has been a Cole fanboy ever since draft day. He had a great game.. :cheers: to that man

talkingconch
Actually, he's not.. He's been high on Cole since the off-season..

was referring to Miami Heat

livingby3's
12-28-2011, 05:53 AM
still, got to like cole for his confidence. let's just see if he can continue to impress

chairman
12-28-2011, 05:58 AM
Lol this is only one game way to over react. Cj Watson > norris "chuck" cole

2swift4u
12-28-2011, 06:01 AM
still, got to like cole for his confidence. let's just see if he can continue to impress

true. Chalmers on the other hand did everything he could to make Cole look even better! He turned the ball over 4 straight times and he even fouled Rondo at the 3point line right before the buzzer :facepalm He already did that a couple of times last season. sometimes he really doesn't seem to be the smartest player... and when he finally made a good pass he simply ran over the defender in front of him to cause and offensive foul (twice!!) :facepalm

mrclose
12-28-2011, 06:40 AM
cole is teh niggggeehhhhh
http://i42.tinypic.com/2l6j47.jpg
You said a 'bad' word!

Clutch
12-28-2011, 06:51 AM
Cole was amazing but I wouldn't expect him to do that every time they're in trouble.

2swift4u
12-28-2011, 07:14 AM
Cole was amazing but I wouldn't expect him to do that every time they're in trouble.

of course not, nobody can play like that every night.

what impressed me the most was his postgame interview (in the locker-room) - this guy seems to have the right work ethic and seems to be really humble!

All Net
12-28-2011, 07:20 AM
Great performance by cole...riley has found a gem.

If Miami can get games like this from their role players it makes them even tougher.

Hank
12-28-2011, 07:24 AM
An added video with some steals he had and some really nice passes in the game that were missing in the 1st video.

Cole was a great HS quarterback and highly sought after college recruit as a quarterback - and you see the laser one armed throw (and on target) to Bosh under basket from the middle of the court for the easy transition bucket after the Wade block then steal.

Also a very mature pass to James Jones on the 3-point line when he passed to him to his left on the perimeter. A lot of young players would have been confused there, but Cole handled that well and made it look so easy yet assertive

SFMF
12-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Let's see how he does for the rest of the season as most rookies face the rookie wall after all the fatigues. With that said, the kid is making more impact than Bosh out there man :oldlol:

Shepseskaf
12-28-2011, 08:02 AM
Definitely the early favorite for ROY.

BlackWhiteGreen
12-28-2011, 08:30 AM

The kid can pass to the open man? :bowdown: may as well give him ROY right now

Hank
12-28-2011, 08:41 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/Pro-sports/1lg9j.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/Pro-sports/12631512.jpg

NewYorkNoPicks
12-28-2011, 08:43 AM
hate the idiots on this board... freakin 15 year olds...

Kujo
12-28-2011, 08:45 AM
Never heard of this kid while he was in college, but damn, I was quite impressed. Looks like Miami found the steal of the draft. It won't be long before he's starting over Chalmers.

Sarcastic
12-28-2011, 08:47 AM
He put Lebron and Wade up on his shoulders last night in the 4th.

Bigsmoke
12-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Impressive

winwin
12-28-2011, 09:09 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwwzg2xG5c1qi0ij1o1_1280.jpg

PrimeJohnnyDepp
12-28-2011, 09:24 AM
An added video with some steals he had and some really nice passes in the game that were missing in the 1st video.

right click, properties, maintain aspect ratio box : off

Hank
12-28-2011, 09:42 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/Pro-sports/cole1.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/Pro-sports/cole2.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/Pro-sports/cole3.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/Pro-sports/cole4.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/Pro-sports/cole5.jpg

Sarcastic
12-28-2011, 09:44 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/Pro-sports/cole4.jpg

This says it all right here.

ukballer
12-28-2011, 09:48 AM
The kid is awesome, no doubt about it. Looking forward to continuing to watch him play.

I just hope some of the trolls already making threads about him realise all they'll do is make it fashionable to hate on the kid if they continually swing on his nuts and make thread after thread about him.

I for one hope he has a great season, and hope it doesn't get tainted on this board by fanboy posters.

Burgz
12-28-2011, 10:05 AM
Norris Cole is the reason why ball players need to STAY IN COLLEGE UNTIL THEY ARE READY FOR THE LEAGUE

Sarcastic
12-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Norris Cole is the reason why ball players need to STAY IN COLLEGE UNTIL THEY ARE READY FOR THE LEAGUE

I hate blanket statements like this. You telling me Lebron needed college?

hored
12-28-2011, 10:07 AM
not bad

Burgz
12-28-2011, 10:24 AM
I hate blanket statements like this. You telling me Lebron needed college?

WHEN THEY ARE READY.

read the whole comment before you accuse me of making blanket statements

had i said stay in college period, that is a whole different story

come on son.

Hank
12-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Chuck Norris Cole fever is spreading like WILDFIRE! Looking around I see that all over Europe, China, asia, England, even south america there's hundreds of printed articles about his performance last night. Amazing ! Everyone is falling in love with the young phenom extraordinaire.

It's a Cole World indeed..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/dec/28/norris-cole-miami-heat-boston?newsfeed=true

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/Pro-sports/Norris-Cole-007.jpg

Ruutu
12-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Hank stop it! He is good, better than I tought but if you rub it under everyones noses they gonna hate him! Let his game do the talking !

PTstyle272
12-28-2011, 11:01 AM
Obviously Cole will be going to the Hall of Fame.

Right after Brandon Jennings with his rookie year 55 point game.

Burgz
12-28-2011, 11:02 AM
hank you're setting yourself up for a firestorm once he hits the rookie wall in march/april

i wont be one of those people, but just know this

koBEDABEST
12-28-2011, 11:05 AM
lol @ that nerd holding up cole's pic. that must have been hank

Blue&Orange
12-28-2011, 11:08 AM
He seems to be a taller, smarter Nate Robinson, probably not as good in the scoring department. Not a bad player to have.

Burgz
12-28-2011, 11:13 AM
reminds me of a young lindsey hunter, except greater ability and potential on the offensive side of the ball

pegasus
12-28-2011, 11:14 AM
He seems to be a very trigger-happy guard, like the one day waived, House. Cole was on fire last night, but let's not kid ourselves, House is a much better shooter.

Lebron and Wade will have to be the ones closing out games in the playoffs, not this rookie.

blacknapalm
12-28-2011, 11:15 AM
clearly going to be the first rookie to win ROY and MVP in their first season since unseld in 1969. blake griffin who? tyreke who? lebron who? recognize!

HiphopRelated
12-28-2011, 11:27 AM
He seems to be a very trigger-happy guard, like the one day waived, House. Cole was on fire last night, but let's not kid ourselves, House is a much better shooter.

Lebron and Wade will have to be the ones closing out games in the playoffs, not this rookie.
If Eddie House had his driving ability and feel for the game he would still be on the team

2swift4u
12-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Hank stop it! He is good, better than I tought but if you rub it under everyones noses they gonna hate him! Let his game do the talking !

this!

Hank
12-28-2011, 11:51 AM
If Eddie House had his driving ability and feel for the game he would still be on the team

and his defense (a few attributes you can name under this category alone)

and basketball IQ

and lateral movement

and speed

and change-of-direction ability

and passing ability

and court vision

and his ballhandling ability

and his off the dribble passing ability

and the automatic midrange game

and his mature game

and his superior transition game level

and his excellent pick & roll ability for a guard

and his anticipation and awareness on the floor

and his ability to go to both sides using both hands

and his proper spacing

and ability to read defenses

etc

etc

etc..

Seriously... Eddie House ?? Do people even know how to watch or study a player ?? Eddie House is totally useless as a player and brings absolutely nothing to the table besides just standing in a corner to shoot a ball. Cole, as described above with those attributes, is an actual "basketball player" with many skills and abilities.

ballinhun8
12-28-2011, 01:00 PM
and his defense (a few attributes you can name under this category alone)

and basketball IQ

and lateral movement

and speed

and change-of-direction ability

and passing ability

and court vision

and his ballhandling ability

and his off the dribble passing ability

and the automatic midrange game

and his mature game

and his superior transition game level

and his excellent pick & roll ability for a guard

and his anticipation and awareness on the floor

and his ability to go to both sides using both hands

and his proper spacing

and ability to read defenses

etc

etc

etc..

Seriously... Eddie House ?? Do people even know how to watch or study a player ?? Eddie House is totally useless as a player and brings absolutely nothing to the table besides just standing in a corner to shoot a ball. Cole, as described above with those attributes, is an actual "basketball player" with many skills and abilities.

And his championship ring.

Hank
12-28-2011, 01:26 PM
And his championship ring.
what a stupid statement.

Many crappy players had the benefit of being a tail-along on a championship "team"

By your incredibly myopic rationale, you'd rather have Luke Walton, Brian Cardinal, Dickey Simpkins, Mark Madsen, Earl Cureton, Sasha Vujacic, Carl Herrera than hall of-famers like Karl Malone on your team.... and the list goes on forever

Furthermore, by your rationale, we can also assume thet they're all better than any rookie who has ever stepped on the court, and better than any rookie who will ever step on the court this year and in the future.

ps- Norris Cole will win multiple "rings" with this Heat team.

you were saying ?

IGOTGAME
12-28-2011, 01:28 PM

I don't like the way the kid handles himself tbh. Not a fan. All the gesturing to the crowd looks stupid to me. Seems like he does it after every shot and is serious about it. Seems like frontrunner stuff.

Don't even see this guy ever becoming a good starter at pg.

Heavincent
12-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Funny how the dipshit OP only shows up to ISH when the Heat are doing well. When the Heat lost in the Finals, the asshole was nowhere to be seen for the entire offseason. But then the Heat win a few games, he's back on here spewing his BS. I knew this would happen.

Doranku
12-28-2011, 01:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z820bpcT14

This is the only highlight you need to watch from this game.

Hank
12-28-2011, 01:41 PM
only shows up to ISH when the Heat are doing well

nowhere to be seen for the entire offseason. But then the Heat win a few games. I knew this would happen.

1) I was here well before the "pre" season started.

2) the season was over after the finals. I wrote a post congratulating the Mavs on a fantastic finals run and gave them full credit with not an excuse. there was no reason to post without a season. I enjoy actual "games", and make an excellent living on it.

3) i didn't disappear.. I am here arent I

4) still waiting on your 7 wagers per day .. but i knew you'd pu$$y out on that as you "disappear" when challenged.

and finally, it's cute how you missed me so much in the offseason. You rant and rave about my absence like a heartbroken schoolgirl :lol

Heavincent
12-28-2011, 01:43 PM
1) I was here well before the "pre" season started.

2) the season was over after the finals. I wrote a post congratulating the Mavs on a fantastic finals run and gave them full credit with not an excuse. there was no reason to post without a season. I enjoy actual "games", and make an excellent living on it.

3) i didn't disappear.. I am here arent I

4) still waiting on your 7 wagers per day .. but i knew you'd pu$$y out on that as you "disappeared" when challenged. :oldlol:

1.) More like you were here like 2 days before the pre-season started.

2.) You actually didn't. You were nowhere to be seen after game 6.

3.) You disappeared for 6 months and then came back to spew your BS like the bandwagon fan you are.

4.) You're crazy if you think I'm doing that every single day. I'll do it when I feel like it. Maybe a few times a month or so. You think I live to please you? Get real man. You're just some bandwagon little bitch on an internet forum.

Hank
12-28-2011, 01:58 PM
1.) More like you were here like 2 days before the pre-season started.

2.) You actually didn't. You were nowhere to be seen after game 6.

3.) You disappeared for 6 months and then came back

4.) You're crazy if you think I'm doing that every single day.

1) I care about actual games. When there's games to talk about, I talk basketball (maybe you should try it sometime). And of course, I didn't come back when the "Heat started winning" as you proclaimed .. you look stupid yet again.

2) I congratulated the Mavs. You obviously missed it

3) yes,, and again, games started

4) so much for saying "your on" with your predictions... but of course you just knew I'd totally kick your ass with that so i don't blame you one bit.

But again, I find it cute how just about every day you cry about how much you missed me this offseason. hell, sometimes 10 posts a day you'll write on that. How much energy and posts have you dedicated to that by now ? gotta be over 100 .. notice that maybe I've responded to you once out of that besides this page (and that was a challenge you backed out on)..

Its gotta be over a hundred posts by now over the past month that you've written crying about my absence over the summer.. i'm sure you were here looking for me everyday.., wow you must be heartbroken :lol

pegasus
12-28-2011, 02:04 PM
1) I care about actual games. When there's games to talk about, I talk basketball (maybe you should try it sometime). And of course, I didn't come back when the "Heat started winning" as you proclaimed .. you look stupid yet again.

2) I congratulated the Mavs. You obviously missed it

3) yes,, and again, games started

4) so much for saying "your on" with your predictions... but of course you just knew I'd totally kick your ass with that so i don't blame you one bit.

But again, I find it cute how just about every day you cry about how much you missed me this offseason. hell, sometimes 10 posts a day you'll write on that. How much energy and posts have you dedicated to that by now ? gotta be over 100 .. notice that maybe I've responded to you once out of that besides this page (and that was a challenge you backed out on)..

Its gotta be over a hundred posts by now over the past month that you've written crying about my absence over the summer.. i'm sure you were here looking for me everyday.., wow you must be heartbroken :lol

You were here as 32dayz, pretending to be a Knicks and Shaq fan :lol

Heavincent
12-28-2011, 02:07 PM
But again, I find it cute how just about every day you cry about how much you missed me this offseason. hell, sometimes 10 posts a day you'll write on that. How much energy and posts have you dedicated to that by now ? gotta be over 100 .. notice that maybe I've responded to you once out of that besides this page (and that was a challenge you backed out on).. Its gotta be over a hundred posts by now over the past month that you've written crying about my absence over the summer.. i'm sure you were here looking for me everyday.., wow you must be heartbroken :lol

More like I call you out on your BS every once in a while. Your constant Heat homerism is ****ing annoying and the constant spam and copy and paste non-sense pisses everyone off. It's both funny and maddening how stupid you are.

And I thought you said the Heat were just gonna steamroll the Mavs in the Finals? All of the "haters" were gonna be sooo mad when the Heat were celebrating their Finals victory, right? Yeah, didn't work out so well, did it? :roll:

Hank
12-28-2011, 02:16 PM
More like I call you out on your BS every once in a while. Your constant Heat homerism is ****ing annoying and the constant spam and copy and paste non-sense pisses everyone off. It's both funny and maddening how stupid you are.

And I thought you said the Heat were just gonna steamroll the Mavs in the Finals? All of the "haters" were gonna be sooo mad when the Heat were celebrating their Finals victory, right? Yeah, didn't work out so well, did it? :roll:

You're so obsessed with me .

another example of a LA Faker fan who's so butthurt and cannot stand the Heat taking the national spotlight.

you're adorable

Dengness9
12-28-2011, 02:20 PM
Dude is Heat007 amongst many other names.

He disappeared for the whole offseason cuz he had nothing to talk shit about.

He's the biggest frontrunner bandwagon jumper on ISH, which says a lot.

He copy and pastes his posts til ppl respond cuz he needs attention.(not suprising for a bandwagon Heat fan.)

He posts fanboy borderline homosexual pics of Heat players. His current love fest with Cole is disturbing as well.

Didn't ppl post pics of his real identity a while back? He's like a 40 year old greasy Slimeball who lives on Internet forums acting like he's 16 years old.

It's clear at this point he's pushing real hard for Playgirl to print a nude Norris Cole spread.

Yo Heat007....we get it. Internet forums replace the things in life that other ppl not including yourself have...like friends and woman.

Keep being the douchiest poster on the net. No one likes you and you have nothing of significance to add ever at this point.

Heavincent
12-28-2011, 02:21 PM
You're so obsessed with me .

another example of a LA Faker fan who's so butthurt and cannot stand the Heat taking the national spotlight.

you're adorable

I'm not a Lakers fan you dipshit. But nice try.

pegasus
12-28-2011, 02:22 PM
Dude is Heat007 amongst many other names.

He disappeared for the whole offseason cuz he had nothing to talk shit about.

He's the biggest frontrunner bandwagon jumper on ISH, which says a lot.

He copy and pastes his posts til ppl respond cuz he needs attention.(not suprising for a bandwagon Heat fan.)

He posts fanboy borderline homosexual pics of Heat players. His current love fest with Cole is disturbing as well.

Didn't ppl post pics of his real identity a while back? He's like a 40 year old greasy Slimeball who lives on Internet forums acting like he's 16 years old.

It's clear at this point he's pushing real hard for Playgirl to print a nude Norris Cole spread.

Yo Heat007....we get it. Internet forums replace the things in life that other ppl not including yourself have...like friends and woman.

Keep being the douchiest poster on the net. No one likes you and you have nothing of significance to add ever at this point.

If he keeps it up, I will post his pictures in every thread he is in. I don't care if I get banned.

Hollowman
12-28-2011, 02:32 PM
This guy is cooling down the Rubio hype even more so.

Seriously though, this kid could be the extra edge the Heat need this season in their quest for the championship. It's still early days but it's really encouraging watching him, he seems to have slotted in well.

Chalmers had a solid season last year, come playoffs though when he was benched and Bibby came in, they suffered a little at the 1 Guard position due to Bibby under performing. With Cole stepping in as the alternate guard, this already has them potentially being a stronger team than the 10/11 season.

Hank
12-28-2011, 02:34 PM
This guy is cooling down the Rubio hype even more so.

Seriously though, this kid could be the extra edge the Heat need this season in their quest for the championship. It's still early days but it's really encouraging watching him, he seems to have slotted in well.

Chalmers had a solid season last year, come playoffs though when he was benched and Bibby came in, they suffered a little at the 1 Guard position due to Bibby under performing. With Cole stepping in as the alternate guard, this already has them potentially being a stronger team than the 10/11 season.

If the Heat had Cole in the Finals last year they win the title.

Cole is a gargantuan upgrade over what Bibby showed. And a much bigger upgrade over Chalmers. Cole would have negated the "Barea effect" in that series.

pegasus
12-28-2011, 02:37 PM

Cole is a gargantuan upgrade over what Bibby showed. And a much bigger upgrade over Chalmers. Cole would have negated the "Barea effect" in that series.

Idiot, Chalmers played excellent in the finals. It proves that you don't even watch the games.

Hank
12-28-2011, 02:39 PM
It's you.

http://twitter.com/heat007

that's hilarious because I don't have & never had a twit account. Why would you think that's me ?

Hank
12-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Idiot, Chalmers played excellent in the finals. It proves that you don't even watch the games.

The only thing it proves is that you don't watch the games because Bibby was a black hole and Cole would have made a big difference handling those minutes

Cole/Chalmers >>>>>>>> Chalmers/Bibby

also makes our lineup and rotation a lot more versatile,, i guess you'll see that this year where it will hit home.

pegasus
12-28-2011, 02:44 PM

You were talking about the finals.

swi7ch
12-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Time to start calling them Big 4.

Dengness9
12-28-2011, 02:48 PM
Thats that creepy **** right there!!!! LOL

Hank
12-28-2011, 02:52 PM
You were talking about the finals.

and you're accusing me of not watching the games ?

Spo made a move to start Chalmers in game 6.. they lost that one

Seriously, Cole is a far better overall player than chalmers (as chalmers is to bibby), and Cole in there handling a good chunk of minutes would have been far more beneficial for the team (no matter who started or came off the bench), especially with a guy like Barea in there.

Hank
12-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Time to start calling them Big 4.

Cole will be Miami's version of the Rondo effect for Boston.

Book it

longtime lurker
12-28-2011, 03:16 PM
I going wait for the eventually back lash against Norris Cole once he has a bad game or puts together a string of bad games. I'm pretty sure the OP will mysteriously disappear once that happens.

305Baller
12-28-2011, 05:01 PM
Oh man, did Cole's mom get banned?

ISH is ruthless.

:roll:

swi7ch
12-28-2011, 05:06 PM
LOL Hank got banned?

Tlova
12-28-2011, 06:03 PM

:lol Man your waxing cole's johnson better than any chick he ever had. Dude played two regular season games with all star's in their respective prime and your camparing him to Isiah who has more rings than anybody on your roster:facepalm

Tlova
12-28-2011, 06:03 PM

:lol Man your waxing cole's johnson better than any chick he ever had. Dude played two regular season games with all star's in their respective prime and your camparing him to Isiah who has more rings than anybody on your roster:facepalm

chairman
12-29-2011, 03:53 AM
Cole will be Miami's version of the Rondo effect for Boston.

Book it
The Next Rajon Rondo:bowdown: :bowdown:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Norrois Cole
Reb:2
Ast:1
Stl:0
Pts: 5 on 2-8 shooting