12-30-2011, 04:12 AM
Dominating both ends of the food court.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

knightfall88
12-30-2011, 04:35 AM
how is he getting those assists

GreatHILL
12-30-2011, 04:37 AM
even fat ass doris miaw plays better defense than that monkey ass amare :oldlol:

Ben Jordan
12-30-2011, 04:37 AM
kemba for ROY

ukballer
12-30-2011, 06:46 AM
Guys, since when has Boris not looked fat? C'mon now. :oldlol:

Regardless, dude has beasted the first 2 games for us. Being a Bobcat he'll always fly under the radar, and this is probably a good thing for us. We are very underestimated a team, and I can see that alone helping the team win more games than they realistically should. Hope he can keep it up! I bet he's been sucking wind at the end of each game so far though. :D

Most of the assists are coming from players like Gerald Henderson and DJ Augustin getting open and knocking down shots. Boris is doing a surprisingly good job of penetrating the paint and kicking it out to our shooters. People will joke about him being fat for as long as they want, Boris is deceptively mobile. We have good shooting bigs as well who can knock down midrange jumpers with relative ease. Dribble drive penetration is helping the Bobcats so far.

jdm_dc_fan
12-30-2011, 06:51 AM
OP must be lying about these stats. Not possible when tyson chandler is getting paid 6 times as much and not even close to being that productive.

dirk94_
12-30-2011, 07:00 AM
He kind of looks chubby but I realized everybody on here says ssome nba player looks fat and everyone agrees but they do pretty well for a "fat person" to be in the nba.

On the side note Good stats hopefull he can do something for the bobcats. "Trying to be serious and not laugh"

LJJ
12-30-2011, 11:04 AM
Most of the assists are coming from players like Gerald Henderson and DJ Augustin getting open and knocking down shots. Boris is doing a surprisingly good job of penetrating the paint and kicking it out to our shooters. People will joke about him being fat for as long as they want, Boris is deceptively mobile. We have good shooting bigs as well who can knock down midrange jumpers with relative ease. Dribble drive penetration is helping the Bobcats so far.

Dude is just skilled, period. No big in the league has his all around skill on the perimeter.

One thing with him is just his demeanor. He does not only look fat, he looks like he absolutely does not give a shit while playing. And not in a good way. That insures he looks worse than he actually plays.

2LeTTeRS
12-30-2011, 11:14 AM
Dude is just skilled, period. No big in the league has his all around skill on the perimeter.

I agree with you. This is a guy who was drafted as a "next Pippen" type but is now thriving as a center. Guess he's proving that his time as a Sun when Amare was hurt was no fluke.

hawkfan
12-30-2011, 12:01 PM
If Boris Diaw was in good shape, think how good his numbers really would be?

He's as skilled as any big in the league, but him being so fat and out of shape is very disappointing.

He's costing himself millions, since this is his contract year.

alwaysunny
12-30-2011, 12:04 PM
He's not fat guys. He's cultivating mass.

Teanett
12-30-2011, 12:20 PM
how can you become this fat in such a short period of time if you're a pro athlete?

Droid101
12-30-2011, 12:32 PM
OP must be lying about these stats. Not possible when tyson chandler is getting paid 6 times as much and not even close to being that productive.
Dingdingding. TyChy was the beneficiary of Dirk's explosion last year. He will go back to being mediocre now that he's been paid.

R.I.P.
12-30-2011, 12:36 PM
saw the game yesterday, he looks fat.

He is fat. Somehow it seems to work. We

irondarts
12-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Diaw is an incredibly gifted player. As someone said above, he's fat and just doesn't look like he cares out there, but the fact is, he's so skilled that he really could be something special if he got his heart and mind into it.

get these NETS
12-30-2011, 03:55 PM
if he's dominating, it must be a hotdog eating contest...

12-30-2011, 04:05 PM
His season with the Suns replacing Stoudemire was impressive. He won Most Improved player then signed an extension with the Suns. then Amare comes back, he can't fit in.

He becomes depressed and balloons to what we see him today.

Sure hope he loses the weight. It could cost him $$$ contract and health wise.

Svendiggity
12-30-2011, 04:27 PM

Diaw makes makes slick ass passes. He's got game. He never could jump though.

12-30-2011, 05:03 PM
Diaw makes makes slick ass passes. He's got game. He never could jump though.

He could jump when he was younger and 40 lbs lighter. But his game was never based on jumping like VC.

hawkfan
12-30-2011, 05:12 PM
He was a throw-in in the Joe Johnson trade, along with the first round draft pick that became Rajan Rondo. Terrible.

It's fun making fun of Diaw because he's a lard-ass, but it's really bad for the league. He should be an All-Star - he's that good. It's bad for Charlotte that's its best all-around player is a lard-ball.

Same thing with New York - it was fun to make fun of Curry, but he did the league and the Knicks so much damage, because if he had been in shape the Knicks might have made the playoffs during those years.

DMV2
01-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Wow! 12-15(3-for-3 from downtown)
http://gyazo.com/ebdcb2452279257cb2c29cb46f81dbb2.png

Bobcats got the W in MSG as well.

Fiasco
01-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Dominating both ends of the food court.

I'm telling you.

Jasper
01-04-2012, 11:39 PM
worthy of a bump :confusedshrug:

I say what is news is that Kwame walked and got 7 mill

hawkfan
01-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Diaw should be an All-Star this year. His skills are that good.
He needs to get his fat ass into condition. It's bad for the league.

hawkfan
01-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Diaw has a great game and the Bobcats win.
Not good.
This is the year to rebuild and not win, so the Bobcats get a high draft pick.

What's MJ doing?

http://media.sacbee.com/smedia/2011/01/25/22/JV_KINGS_BOBCATS191.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jp g

MJ asks Rod, "What are we trying to do exactly?"

boozehound
01-05-2012, 12:03 PM
he has always been an excellent passer. Look at his best year in PHX.

All Net
01-05-2012, 12:12 PM
saw the game yesterday, he looks fat.

It's working....

get these NETS
01-05-2012, 01:44 PM
extra weight will lead to lower body injury.....sooner rather than later

especially with no training camp

LJJ
01-05-2012, 02:24 PM
extra weight will lead to lower body injury.....sooner rather than later

especially with no training camp

I don't see it. He is fat, but I'm sure he still weighs significantly less than LeBron James and he's never had any real health problems.

No training camp, but Diaw owns a team in France and I thought he was playing there. It couldn't have been too intense, it's the French second league which should be an absolute cakewalk for Diaw, but it's still a solid workout 6 days a week.

get these NETS
01-05-2012, 02:35 PM
don't understand the comparison to lebron

boris is maybe 33 and carrying around visibly high body fat and about 40 lbs above his "playing weight"

lebron is a natural mesomorph in his physical prime-- his joints,tendons,etc can support his weight(also one of the greatest athletesand specimens on the planet)

LJJ
01-05-2012, 02:43 PM
don't understand the comparison to lebron

boris is maybe 33 and carrying around visibly high body fat and about 40 lbs above his "playing weight"

lebron is a natural mesomorph in his physical prime-- his joints,tendons,etc can support his weight(also one of the greatest athletesand specimens on the planet)

40! pounds. :roll:

Alright dude, Diaw might look a little chubby but he is playing 30 minutes a game as a go to player and never looks gassed. He is not 40 pounds overweight.

And what don't you get? Even if he was 40 pounds overweight he would be about as heavy as LeBron. Dejuan Blair is 6'7 and 270 pounds and has literally no cartilage in his knee. None of these guys have health problems because of this. But Diaw being a little bit chubby is a health risk, gtfo.

get these NETS
01-05-2012, 03:13 PM
40! pounds. :roll:

Alright dude, Diaw might look a little chubby but he is playing 30 minutes a game as a go to player and never looks gassed. He is not 40 pounds overweight.

And what don't you get? Even if he was 40 pounds overweight he would be about as heavy as LeBron. Dejuan Blair is 6'7 and 270 pounds and has literally no cartilage in his knee. None of these guys have health problems because of this. But Diaw being a little bit chubby is a health risk, gtfo.

ok, you're one of those guys who just won't admit that they are wrong..no matter what.

lebron's age, freakish bodytype, freakish bodyfat % would make me tend to think that he is better able to carry around say..250 lbs

then boris' age, bodytype, bodyfat% would make me think that his body can support say 250lbs

simple logic, nothing too complicated....

when boris hits the wall...go back to this thread and man up, admit you are wrong......

rufuspaul
01-05-2012, 03:14 PM
If anything he's more energetic (minus the Cleveland game) than I've ever seen him. Like LJJ said he is never injured and runs the floor with the best of them. The problem has always been his inconsistency. Whatever Silas did to get him motivated last night needs to continue.

LJJ
01-05-2012, 03:27 PM
ok, you're one of those guys who just won't admit that they are wrong..no matter what.

lebron's age, freakish bodytype, freakish bodyfat % would make me tend to think that he is better able to carry around say..250 lbs

then boris' age, bodytype, bodyfat% would make me think that his body can support say 250lbs

simple logic, nothing too complicated....

when boris hits the wall...go back to this thread and man up, admit you are wrong......

:oldlol:

Whatever dude. Watch games some time.

Talent
01-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Boris Diaw is not 33....he is 28.

hawkfan
01-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Boris Diaw is not 33....he is 28.

Which makes his lardishness even more aggravating, since he is in the prime of his career.

ThatsGame
01-05-2012, 05:41 PM
He looks like he would rather be eating hamburgers then on the court.

Eric Cartman
01-05-2012, 05:51 PM
He looks like he would rather be eating hamburgers then on the court.

He's playing great the hell u talking about?

besides ur team has pittman & curry so what the hell .....

ThatsGame
01-05-2012, 05:53 PM
He's playing great the hell u talking about?

besides ur team has pittman & curry so what the hell .....

I didn't say he wasn't putting up decent numbers, but he wants hamburgers you can tell..

get these NETS
05-23-2012, 08:26 PM
I was wrong about Diaw not making it through a full season

still can't believe a guy that out of shape is playing at a high level.

We'll see if the weight doesn't catch up to him before the Spurs end their run.

SCdac
05-23-2012, 09:45 PM
I was wrong about Diaw not making it through a full season

still can't believe a guy that out of shape is playing at a high level.

We'll see if the weight doesn't catch up to him before the Spurs end their run.

Boris Diaw hasn't cracked the 30 MPG mark with the Spurs in any regular season or post season game, while on the Bobcats this season he played over 30 MPG in about a dozen matches. Surely, it's the depth that is making not just Diaw successful, but the team altogether.

LosBulls
05-24-2012, 02:13 AM
Guys, since when has Boris not looked fat? C'mon now. :oldlol:

Regardless, dude has beasted the first 2 games for us. Being a Bobcat he'll always fly under the radar, and this is probably a good thing for us. We are very underestimated a team, and I can see that alone helping the team win more games than they realistically should. Hope he can keep it up! I bet he's been sucking wind at the end of each game so far though. :D

From Charlotte fan to OKC fan? The ****?

Quizno
05-24-2012, 02:44 AM
From Charlotte fan to OKC fan? The ****?
supporting a team in the playoffs doesn't mean you aren't a fan of another team. especially when your main team didn't even make the playoffs