PDA

View Full Version : Everybody turn to the laker game. Kobes playing like it game 7 of the nba finals

97 bulls
01-01-2012, 10:56 PM
3-18 shooting so far. Fortunately his team is keeping the lakers in it. That is all

AirTupac
01-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Wow great thread. :rolleyes:

BlackWhiteGreen
01-01-2012, 10:57 PM
inb4 REBOUNDZ LOLZ

asdf1990
01-01-2012, 11:02 PM
LOL, kobe doing what kobe does

Heavincent
01-01-2012, 11:03 PM
LOL, kobe doing what kobe does

Pretty sure he's not winning a championship or dropping 81 points tonight.

Nick Young
01-01-2012, 11:05 PM
WRONG

In game 7 kobe put up the greatest clutch rebounding performance by a shooting guard ever, 15 boards:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

asdf1990
01-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Pretty sure he's not winning a championship or dropping 81 points tonight.

pretty sure he is bricking like 70% of the games in his career.

sekachu
01-01-2012, 11:09 PM
3-18 shooting so far. Fortunately his team is keeping the lakers in it. That is all

He might hit the game winner for his redemption.:rolleyes:

Nevaeh
01-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Bu Bu Bu...Kobe's play takes his team to another level :rolleyes:

You guys are gonna get enough of making "Knee Jerk" threads so early in the season :oldlol:

Is this season enough proof that kobe brings his teammates play to another level?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245665

Edit:
Also, welcome back 97 Bulls :cheers:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-01-2012, 11:17 PM
:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

Heavincent
01-01-2012, 11:17 PM
pretty sure he is bricking like 70% of the games in his career.

If that was the case he wouldn't be top 10 all-time and a 5X NBA champion.

spiegel
01-01-2012, 11:18 PM
5 of 23 so far wow

Stat & Melo
01-01-2012, 11:20 PM
If that was the case he wouldn't be top 10 all-time and a 5X NBA champion.

you would when you have big men carrying you your whole career

Collie
01-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Thank god for Bynum and Gasol.

spiegel
01-01-2012, 11:21 PM
to his credit now he is 6 of 25 now

arifgokcen
01-01-2012, 11:22 PM
He might hit the game winner for his redemption.:rolleyes:

I don't think its gonna come down to that the way he is shooting
mike brown going crazy at sidelines

arifgokcen
01-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Wow kobe playing like a rookie mistake

PJR
01-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Typical Kobrick hero ball :oldlol:

rule1223
01-01-2012, 11:26 PM
kobe haters finally get the chance to troll after the early season dominance by kobe

RRR3
01-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Kobe is a better team player than LeBron
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-01-2012, 11:29 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Damn, that's a good one ROFL

RRR3
01-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Damn, that's a good one ROFL
Notice heavinstench is dead silent now. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Derrick
01-01-2012, 11:32 PM
-6 fantasy points :facepalm

asdf1990
bynum+gasol - 26 shots 38 points
kobrick - 28 shots 16 points

LOLLLLLLlll

Heavincent
Notice heavinstench is dead silent now. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm watching the Cowboys game you ****ing clown. I don't even know what happened in the Lakers game, nor do I care.

Jesus Christ.

And 5 > 0

Lebron23
01-01-2012, 11:34 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

RazorBaLade
01-01-2012, 11:34 PM
bynum+gasol - 26 shots 38 points
kobrick - 28 shots 16 points

LOLLLLLLlll

obviously not gonna happen everynight...

G-Funk
01-01-2012, 11:36 PM
awful game, I'm embarrassed and I'm not even Kobe:oldlol:

SlayerEnraged
01-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Do u guys think Kobe's just had 2 off nights in a row, Is it Denvers defense or do u think he's either earing down or trying to conserve his energy for other games?

sekachu
01-01-2012, 11:38 PM
I don't think its gonna come down to that the way he is shooting
mike brown going crazy at sidelines

You are right

ConanRulesNBC
01-01-2012, 11:39 PM
WTF happened? He looked like prime Kobe from what I've seen so far this season. Was he even trying to get to the basket or just shooting bricks?

I could understand him doing this on a crappy team but this Lakers team isn't that bad. This is why Kobe being compared to Jordan is just crazy.

RazorBaLade
01-01-2012, 11:41 PM
WTF happened? He looked like prime Kobe from what I've seen so far this season. Was he even trying to get to the basket or just shooting bricks?

I could understand him doing this on a crappy team but this Lakers team isn't that bad. This is why Kobe being compared to Jordan is just crazy.

he could not hit an open easy shot to save his life. im sure jordan had a worst game in his career too

bingo123
01-01-2012, 11:42 PM

Bad shot after bad shot, ignoring his teammates.

RazorBaLade
01-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Bad shot after bad shot, ignoring his teammates.

lul all makeable kobe shots.. whatr game did u watch if u didnt see the vountless open bricks

RRR3
01-01-2012, 11:43 PM
I'm watching the Cowboys game you ****ing clown. I don't even know what happened in the Lakers game, nor do I care.

Jesus Christ.

And 5 > 0
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: At least be original, Heavinstench :roll: :roll:

Kobe tossin' bricks
Bynum gettin' pissed
Kobe chuckin' shots
Shooting like pure snot
Kobe ballhoggin'
Makes Brown scratch his noggin

asdf1990
01-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Do u guys think Kobe's just had 2 off nights in a row, Is it Denvers defense or do u think he's either earing down or trying to conserve his energy for other games?

trying to conserve energy so he can brick more shots next game probably .

bingo123
01-01-2012, 11:46 PM
he could not hit an open easy shot to save his life. im sure jordan had a worst game in his career too

Just looked it up. When a player took 28 FGA, only AI scored 13 pts. Kobe is tied with 16 pts with Larry Hughes as the second worst all time. Open easy shots? Not today. He just wanted to be a hero and went in chucking mode, thats all.

Kurosawa0
01-01-2012, 11:47 PM
I understand just not having it, but if you're that cold why the hell would you take 28 shots? There's no excuse for that, ever. Especially not when you have to all-star caliber bigs on your team.

Heavincent
01-01-2012, 11:48 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: At least be original, Heavinstench :roll: :roll:

Kobe tossin' bricks
Bynum gettin' pissed
Kobe chuckin' shots
Shooting like pure snot
Kobe ballhoggin'
Makes Brown scratch his noggin

I can't believe you care so much about a damn regular season game.

And I don't know why you care about me so much. I was just watching football, then I go on ISH and see you making like 400 posts about me. Well I'm flattered and all, but it's kind of frightening to be honest.

RazorBaLade
01-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Just looked it up. When a player took 28 FGA, only AI scored 13 pts. Kobe is tied with 16 pts with Larry Hughes as the second worst all time. Open easy shots? Not today. He just wanted to be a hero and went in chucking mode, thats all.

nothing in your post has to do with what i said. everyone has a worst game of their career... if jordan took 25 fg and made 5 does that make him have a better game? you just took some retarded arbitrary number, asshole.

they were open easy shots, he was just beyond bad at shooting and playing tonight. didnt look into it from the start and then off night just compounded

RazorBaLade
01-01-2012, 11:50 PM
I understand just not having it, but if you're that cold why the hell would you take 28 shots? There's no excuse for that, ever. Especially not when you have to all-star caliber bigs on your team.

think about it in sections. what was he, 3-20 at one point? then he makes 2 layups and a jumper so hes gotta shoot the next one, but then oh okay hes 3-4 last few minutes, let me shoot another oh 3-5 and then you took 2 bailout shots and you end up with 6-27 right there that easily. theres a lot of reasons for how it happened that isnt just cut and dry of Kobe didnt want the lakers to win.. thats moronic

SlayerEnraged
trying to conserve energy so he can brick more shots next game probably .

Don't be dumb...Every1 has off nights and I'm a big Kobe and Lakers fan and will admitt I didn't see the first half of the game but saw the second half and most of the Kobe misses were good shots to shoot. The only two I didn't like were the 3 when they were down by 4 and also the 3 pointer where gasol left him basically 2 seconds to try and get off a lucky shot. The only thing I didn't like was that he wasn't attackin the rim.

RRR3
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/5fb9e22a5bfac81935e748d158d1156b.jpg
:roll:

bingo123
01-01-2012, 11:51 PM
lul all makeable kobe shots.. whatr game did u watch if u didnt see the vountless open bricks

If they are makeable, that doesnt mean they are easy open shots. If he would let his teammates play I say Lakers wint today by 10+. He just froze everyone on the court (everytime he got the ball in second half he took the shot, EVERYTIME).

RazorBaLade
01-01-2012, 11:52 PM
If they are makeable, that doesnt mean they are easy open shots. If he would let his teammates play I say Lakers wint today by 10+. He just froze everyone on the court (everytime he got the ball in second half he took the shot, EVERYTIME).

Theres very little difference between an easy open 20 ft jumper and a 20 ft jumper that he makes in his sleep for his career at a 48% rate. .he didnt take the shot everytime dont be a troll... but yah, i agree, he should have cut himself off at some point and the lakers would have own but they also would have won if he started playing like he usually does.... so idk.. its a gamble. like dirk in the finals last year with the horrible 1st half he came out still shooting his shots and then he started playing like he does.. its a gamble

Kurosawa0
01-01-2012, 11:54 PM
think about it in sections. what was he, 3-20 at one point? then he makes 2 layups and a jumper so hes gotta shoot the next one, but then oh okay hes 3-4 last few minutes, let me shoot another oh 3-5 and then you took 2 bailout shots and you end up with 6-27 right there that easily. theres a lot of reasons for how it happened that isnt just cut and dry of Kobe didnt want the lakers to win.. thats moronic

I'm not saying he didn't want the Lakers to win. I'm saying when you're 3-12, you starting getting others involved. You don't take another 16 shots. Andrew Bynum chewed up Denver's bigs in both games. Why did he only get 12 shots?

It was about Kobe and his ego. He's done this his whole career. He wants to win, but he wants to be the reason for winning the most. It's worked for him, but it can also be very ugly.

RazorBaLade
01-01-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm not saying he didn't want the Lakers to win. I'm saying when you're 3-12, you starting getting others involved. You don't take another 16 shots. Andrew Bynum chewed up Denver's bigs in both games. Why did he only get 12 shots?

It was about Kobe and his ego. He's done this his whole career. He wants to win, but he wants to be the reason for winning the most. It's worked for him, but it can also be very ugly.

oh right. my bad. ya i mean i agere with this post.. its just something we have to deal with like u said. he saves the team more than he shits on our faces... should have wore a diaper today

Reverend Hoops
01-01-2012, 11:57 PM
This game shows that Mike Brown has zero control of this team. Kobe can shoot 40 shots a game and Brown won't stop him.

RazorBaLade
01-01-2012, 11:59 PM
This game shows that Mike Brown has zero control of this team. Kobe can shoot 40 shots a game and Brown won't stop him.

o plz phil didnt stop that ever either

spiegel
01-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Are you kobes personal publicist?

therammingman
01-02-2012, 12:02 AM

brown should have taken him out to make a point....that was just atrocious.

KB needs to apologize to the team...and he has to stop doing that sht!!!!

LA_Showtime
01-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Was it really that bad? Kobe always does this kind of shit. 6-28's pretty ****ing atrocious though. I can't wait to see what Bynum and Pau say after the game. :roll:

Deuce Bigalow
01-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Duncan
'05 Finals
5-17 FG in game 4
10-27 FG in game 7

Jordan
'96 Finals
6-19 FG in game 4
5-19 FG in game 6

:confusedshrug:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Was it really that bad? Kobe always does this kind of shit. 6-28's pretty ****ing atrocious though. I can't wait to see what Bynum and Pau say after the game. :roll:

I was flipping back and forth the Clipper and Lakers games, but from what I saw in the 4th.. it was pretty bad. To his credit, Kobe was missing shots he normally makes in his sleep (open jumpers).

Not sure if many Lakers fans will agree, but do you guys want the offense ran through Bynum (i.e. most touches/FGA)? He had an easy 18/13 on 63% shooting tonight...on only 11 attempts..and then yesterdays great performance. When dude is healthy he's a flat-out BEAST.

LA_Showtime
01-02-2012, 12:16 AM

It's pretty ****ing sad that after 5 championships and countless individual awards that Kobe's still like that. I've said it before: I don't think Kobe's gonna age gracefully. He's never going to defer.

RazorBaLade
01-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Duncan
'05 Finals
5-17 FG in game 4
10-27 FG in game 7

Jordan
'96 Finals
6-19 FG in game 4
5-19 FG in game 6

exactly.. people have terrible games. kobe had a bad night tonight. no one is freaking out on the lakers because they know he was taking fine shots.

Pau said we're fine, hes sure kobe will shoot better tomorrow.
Kobe left without talking to press (butthurt, lol)
Bynum said he got his touches but needs to setup better in post, nothing about kobe

DMAVS41
01-02-2012, 12:33 AM
not a big deal at all....lol @ anyone caring about a terrible regular season game.

i'd love to see kobe's clutch stats this year though....they have to be terrible so far.

NumberSix
01-02-2012, 12:40 AM
I admit, an abysmal showing by Kobe, but guess what? He just had a bad game. That's all. Everyone has bad games. It would have been nice if he dished to Andrew, but what can you do? Not a huge deal.

Simple Jack
01-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Kobe got plenty of goodlooks today; they just didn't fall.

It's one thing if he's taking tough jumpers with defenders in his face but that wasn't the case today. He was getting shots he'll make more often than not but just couldn't get it going.

What's interesting though is that he was taking long jumpers, 7 of the shots in the 4th were 20+ footers. Given some were needed later in the game when they began trailing hard, it's interesting to note these were the shots he chose (to his defense, they were mostly good looks as I said above.)

Kobe's playing well this season, injuries considered; people need to stop overreacting.

HorryIsMyMVP
01-02-2012, 01:53 AM
I admit, an abysmal showing by Kobe, but guess what? He just had a bad game. That's all. Everyone has bad games. It would have been nice if he dished to Andrew, but what can you do? Not a huge deal.
lol kobe cant pass. He could atleast stop chucking. 3-20 id start to think not my night but hes just that selfish. And its funny he thinks his team isnt stacked and he has to be a hero.

RazorBaLade
01-02-2012, 01:55 AM
lol kobe cant pass. He could atleast stop chucking. 3-20 id start to think not my night but hes just that selfish. And its funny he thinks his team isnt stacked and he has to be a hero.

well at least we all know he definitely wouldnt be criticized if he passed up some shots in a close game and they lost:rolleyes:

SlayerEnraged
01-02-2012, 01:59 AM

Kobe haters like u would complain about 3-15 to. If Kobe stops being agressive and shoting open shots then guys like Bynum and Gasol who were playing well are gonna start getting doubled cause affllalo would start playin off Kobe.

DMAVS41
01-02-2012, 03:06 AM
Kobe haters like u would complain about 3-15 to. If Kobe stops being agressive and shoting open shots then guys like Bynum and Gasol who were playing well are gonna start getting doubled cause affllalo would start playin off Kobe.

Why can't he just play the damn game? Why does it always have to be one or the other.

Kobe fans act like people just make this shit up....so frustrating. Nobody would say anything if Kobe did this shit on a team of scrubs....but pulling crap like this with Bynum getting everything he wants is just silly.

One isolated game means nothing, but the fact that Kobe stans have to try and act like this doesn't happen a lot is absurd.

How the **** do Bynum and Gasol combine to shoot less than Kobe in a game like this?:wtf:

RazorBaLade
01-02-2012, 03:15 AM
Why can't he just play the damn game? Why does it always have to be one or the other.

Kobe fans act like people just make this shit up....so frustrating. Nobody would say anything if Kobe did this shit on a team of scrubs....but pulling crap like this with Bynum getting everything he wants is just silly.

One isolated game means nothing, but the fact that Kobe stans have to try and act like this doesn't happen a lot is absurd.

How the **** do Bynum and Gasol combine to shoot less than Kobe in a game like this?:wtf:

They really didn't combine for less, its equalish. 15+12 is 27 vs Kobes 28 and Bynum shot 10 fts (6 more than kobe/gasol), but a couple were shooting fouls that he didn't convert IIRC. So they didnt count as shots, It was pretty even. Bynum also played only 28 min cuz of foul trouble. Plus Bynum said after the game (take that how you will tho) that its on him that he wasn't taking shots late because he was winded and not able to establish position.

I agree with your point tho but its a gamble... You never know with a player like kobe if he suddenly gets hot and wins the game after a bad half or a bad 3 quarters. It'd be like Dirk last yearin the finals come out and not shoot in the 2nd half.. its a risk to do that but its also a risk to keep shooting. Didnt work out for kobe tonight but honestly no one besides the biggest trolls think he took bad shots today. Maybe took a little too many but I mean he shouldnt pass up open 3s..

DMAVS41
01-02-2012, 03:21 AM
They really didn't combine for less, its equalish. 15+12 is 27 vs Kobes 28 and Bynum shot 10 fts (6 more than kobe/gasol), but a couple were shooting fouls that he didn't convert IIRC. So they didnt count as shots, It was pretty even. Bynum also played only 28 min cuz of foul trouble. Plus Bynum said after the game (take that how you will tho) that its on him that he wasn't taking shots late because he was winded and not able to establish position.

I agree with your point tho but its a gamble... You never know with a player like kobe if he suddenly gets hot and wins the game after a bad half or a bad 3 quarters. It'd be like Dirk last yearin the finals come out and not shoot in the 2nd half.. its a risk to do that but its also a risk to keep shooting. Didnt work out for kobe tonight but honestly no one besides the biggest trolls think he took bad shots today. Maybe took a little too many but I mean he shouldnt pass up open 3s..

I of course agree that you never pass up great shots. But using Dirk as the example is silly. I just don't understand how the Lakers aren't going into Pau and Bynum the entire 2nd half play after play.

Maybe its just terrible coaching....but I mean....just sounds like a lot of excuses really. Kobe has been doing shit like this entire career. Like I said, its not a big deal because its a meaningless regular season game.

Meh....just no defending it. Why gamble when there are much better options on the court? I understand your Dirk example, but its a little different because Dirk doesn't have a guy he can just throw the ball to and let him go to work.

Just not how basketball is meant to be played.....and just hard to understand how a player in his 16th year doesn't realize it.

pauk
01-02-2012, 03:26 AM
yes 6 of 28 is horrible & shotjacking.... but the worst was his decision making in the clutch, those bricks & turnovers in the clutch which resulted immediately in buckets for the Nuggets ... Kobe lost that game for Lakers literally....

its games like these which reminds me why i dont like Kobe (its ONLY because of his mindset).... i dont mind the chucking at all.... its simply that he is selfish, he doesnt look to make the right play... especially when the game is on the line...... when Kobe shoots bad its extremly insulting to him, his ego/mindset takes over and he gets pissed of he cant make shots and tries over and over and over and over shotjacking to hell... in expense of the team losing, he doesnt care.... when he could have just facilitated/created plays for his teammates, get the ball to pau/bynum down low and so on...... he didnt pass at the end of the game unless he was double-triple teamed.... and those were bailout passes (which were stolen aswell)

it has been like this his entire career... when the game is on the line he does NOT trust his teammates... wont give up the ball unless he has to...

CardiacKemba
01-02-2012, 04:16 AM
yes 6 of 28 is horrible & shotjacking.... but the worst was his decision making in the clutch, those bricks & turnovers in the clutch which resulted immediately in buckets for the Nuggets ... Kobe lost that game for Lakers literally....

its games like these which reminds me why i dont like Kobe (its ONLY because of his mindset).... i dont mind the chucking at all.... its simply that he is selfish, he doesnt look to make the right play... especially when the game is on the line...... when Kobe shoots bad its extremly insulting to him, his ego/mindset takes over and he gets pissed of he cant make shots and tries over and over and over and over shotjacking to hell... in expense of the team losing, he doesnt care.... when he could have just facilitated/created plays for his teammates, get the ball to pau/bynum down low and so on...... he didnt pass at the end of the game unless he was double-triple teamed.... and those were bailout passes (which were stolen aswell)

it has been like this his entire career... when the game is on the line he does NOT trust his teammates... wont give up the ball unless he has to...

Besides the fact that this post is incredibly biased AGAINST Kobe, I do agree that tonight his decisions were poor. But it's not like he does this EVERY time in the clutch, otherwise he would have shot 10% his whole career.

keepinitreal
01-02-2012, 04:27 AM
Arron Afflalo is a pretty good defender... while I think the Lakers have more of an advantage in the post with Gasol and Bynum in this matchup.. so going to them more would be a good idea, but maybe next time...:banana:

Teanett
01-02-2012, 04:47 AM
god. that was ugly. the terrible turnovers too.

talkingconch
01-02-2012, 04:51 AM

You must've missed the last 3 years then.

Anyway, Kobe's shot selection this game was awful and he may just have lost the Lakers the game

Lebron23
01-02-2012, 05:09 AM
I always question his basketball IQ and decision making. Just pass the ball to your teammates when you were literally bricking shots after shots. Bynum needs to demand the ball more often.

Teanett
01-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Just pass the ball to your teammates when you were literally bricking shots after shots. Bynum needs to demand the ball more often.
not necessarily, jordan would have won it at the free throw line.

ZenMaster
01-02-2012, 07:20 AM

Open shots?

lol Kobe stopping forced jumpers would not affect Gasol and Bynum in a negative way, you make it sound like Kobe only shoot set shots and should stop doing it. No he's forcing shit and taking his teammates out of the game while doing it.

derb2k2
01-02-2012, 08:04 AM
i think Kobe wanted to remind people who the real big dawg in Lakerland is. Bynum had a great game the day before and Kobe couldn't stand it. Anyone remember Shaq?

madmax
01-02-2012, 08:09 AM
Just another day at the office for Kobrick:confusedshrug:

heyhey
01-02-2012, 09:39 AM
this is so sad. Kobe has a bad game and MJ Jockers send out the f@cking bat signal for all the ******gers on this forum

themurph
01-02-2012, 10:03 AM
this is so sad. Kobe has a bad game and MJ Jockers send out the f@cking bat signal for all the ******gers on this forum

When will people understand? There's no such thing as a "MJ jocker"..... That's like calling someone a Jim Brown jocker, a Muhammad Ali jocker, a Babe Ruth or Hank Aaron jocker or a Richard Petty jocker....

Kobe is a GREAT basketball player. Maybe the best of his generation and certainly the most accomplished champion of his era....But he doesn't transcend his sport...He just doesn't...

Let's keep it all in perspective...

brownmamba00
01-02-2012, 10:19 AM
These Jordan stans are so insecure, it's not even funny.

themurph
01-02-2012, 10:22 AM
These Jordan stans are so insecure, it's not even funny.

"Jordan Stans"...lol

That's a oxymoron....

alenleomessi
01-02-2012, 10:35 AM
wow embarrassing game

rmt
01-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Duncan
'05 Finals
5-17 FG in game 4
10-27 FG in game 7

Jordan
'96 Finals
6-19 FG in game 4
5-19 FG in game 6

Wish posters would watch the games instead of looking mainly at stats. IIRC, Duncan had 19 points in the second half of game 7 and played against DPOY Ben Wallace, Rasheed and McDyess.

exactly.. people have terrible games. kobe had a bad night tonight. no one is freaking out on the lakers because they know he was taking fine shots.

Don't think Duncan's game qualifies as a terrible game or players and coaches wouldn't be saying:

"He put his team on his shoulders and carried them to a championship," Pistons center Ben Wallace said. "That's what the great players do."

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "But he was incredible and he was the force that got it done for us."

"You follow your leader," Spurs guard Tony Parker said. "Timmy is the leader of the team, and he just carried us tonight."

"A lot of the shots they made, open shots, came as a result of us having a hard time guarding him," Brown said. "That's why he's such a great player."

Kobe has 2 All-Star caliber big men shooting 56% (27 attempts) but continues to jack up 28 shots and there's a big difference between 21% (Kobe) and 37% (TD).

Andrei89
01-02-2012, 03:15 PM

Its a chain reaction. If the Kobe trolls wouldnt be in every Miami Heat thread bashing Lebron even though he puts up 30 points, then I doubt there would be threads about Kobe playin bad.

Kobe tolls are so sophisticated they are watching every Miami game live even if it is against the Bobcats:roll:

Deuce Bigalow
01-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Wish posters would watch the games instead of looking mainly at stats. IIRC, Duncan had 19 points in the second half of game 7 and played against DPOY Ben Wallace, Rasheed and McDyess.

Don't think Duncan's game qualifies as a terrible game or players and coaches wouldn't be saying:

"He put his team on his shoulders and carried them to a championship," Pistons center Ben Wallace said. "That's what the great players do."

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "But he was incredible and he was the force that got it done for us."

"You follow your leader," Spurs guard Tony Parker said. "Timmy is the leader of the team, and he just carried us tonight."

"A lot of the shots they made, open shots, came as a result of us having a hard time guarding him," Brown said. "That's why he's such a great player."

Kobe has 2 All-Star caliber big men shooting 56% (27 attempts) but continues to jack up 28 shots and there's a big difference between 21% (Kobe) and 37% (TD).
Lol

1. Duncan shot more shots
2. Kobe shot 25%, but grabbed 15 rebounds, more than 7-footer Tim Duncan (who had 11)
3. Kobe had 10 4th quarter points, compared to 5 for Duncan
4. Allstar "caliber" big men? Both had 1 allstar team-mate

28.6 ppg, 8.0 rpg, 3.9 apg, 41% is better than 20.6 ppg, 14.1 rpg, 2.1 apg on 42% (Their Finals series averages)

23 points and 15 rebounds (24 shots) > 25 points and 11 rebounds (27 shots)

imdaman99
01-03-2012, 02:04 AM
inb4 REBOUNDZ LOLZ
awww somebody is still upset they lost game 7 to someone shooting 6-24 :lol

rmt
01-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Lol

1. Duncan shot more shots
2. Kobe shot 25%, but grabbed 15 rebounds, more than 7-footer Tim Duncan (who had 11)
3. Kobe had 10 4th quarter points, compared to 5 for Duncan
4. Allstar "caliber" big men? Both had 1 allstar team-mate

28.6 ppg, 8.0 rpg, 3.9 apg, 41% is better than 20.6 ppg, 14.1 rpg, 2.1 apg on 42% (Their Finals series averages)

23 points and 15 rebounds (24 shots) > 25 points and 11 rebounds (27 shots)

If you paid a little more attention, you would realize that I'm referring to Kobe's 6/28 performance vs DEN.

Duncan is the reason the Spurs won that game 7 vs DET.

If you think Kobe had such a great game 7, Phil Jackson and Kobe himself don't agree with you.

"Ron Artest was the most valuable player tonight," Phil Jackson said. "He brought life to our team."

"... the more I tried to push, the more it kept getting away from me.