PDA

View Full Version : Charles Barkley is not in the TNT studio tonight..wonder why?

sportsfan76
01-05-2012, 09:08 PM
They said he is doing play by play for the Hawks/Heat game? Come on is anyone else buying that bull? After looking so annoyed while on the set with shaq not all of a sudden he is not there? I think something is going on with this absence by Barkley.

b0bab0i
01-05-2012, 09:09 PM
He's calling the game with Reggie Miller

bagelred
01-05-2012, 09:09 PM
They said he is doing play by play for the Hawks/Heat game? Come on is anyone else buying that bull? After looking so annoyed while on the set with shaq not all of a sudden he is not there? I think something is going on with this absence by Barkley.

Let me help you:

- The Heat/Hawks game is in Atlanta
- TNT Studios is in Atlanta

See?

L.Kizzle
01-05-2012, 09:10 PM
This was announced on their Christmas day game. This didn't just happen overnight.

UtahJazzFan88
01-05-2012, 09:10 PM

Fail.

AI3Anthony
01-05-2012, 09:11 PM
This should be interesting. Should we count the number of grammar mistakes?

KRAYZIE
01-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Just watch the damn game.

Gundress
01-05-2012, 09:12 PM
:facepalm at OP.

sportsfan76
01-05-2012, 09:15 PM
This was announced on their Christmas day game. This didn't just happen overnight.

Ok i never heard it and was surprised not to see him there.

GOBB
01-05-2012, 09:16 PM
I kind of feel bad for this thread. :oldlol:

sportsfan76
01-05-2012, 09:17 PM
This should be interesting. Should we count the number of grammar mistakes?

I'm home relaxing in the bed and typing on a laptop and I'm supposed to care about grammar? Are you a English Professor Dr. Proofread?

sportsfan76
01-05-2012, 09:19 PM
I kind of feel bad for this thread. :oldlol:

I don't have a problem being told I'm wrong. I never heard of him calling the game until tonight. And I don't think he is play by play material so it will probably be a disaster.

AMISTILLILL
01-05-2012, 09:19 PM

Take it easy, Nancy Drew.

GOBB
01-05-2012, 09:20 PM
I don't have a problem being told I'm wrong. I never heard of him calling the game until tonight. And I don't think he is play by play material so it will probably be a disaster.

I think it will be as well. Dennis Miller MNF bad. We'll see tho. I hope they call the game and not have Charles trying to be funny.

AMISTILLILL
01-05-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm home relaxing in the bed and typing on a laptop and I'm supposed to care about grammar? Are you a English Professor Dr. Proofread?

Pretty sure he was talking about Barkley calling the game. Second 'oof' moment for you in this thread.

L.Kizzle
01-05-2012, 09:21 PM
He's done it before.

R.I.P.
01-05-2012, 09:30 PM
I want my attorney to be from Princeton not my players. Charles. :bowdown: :bowdown:

UtahJazzFan88
01-05-2012, 09:31 PM
I'm probably the only one who actually kinda likes Charles has an actual game analyst on here so far, I like some of his opinions.

Meticode
01-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Let me help you:

- The Heat/Hawks game is in Atlanta
- TNT Studios is in Atlanta

See?
Damn, you used some logic on that one. Props! :rockon:

Stat & Melo
01-05-2012, 09:34 PM
he's not as bad as i thought he would be, hes making this game enjoyable

AngelEyes
01-05-2012, 09:48 PM
he's not as bad as i thought he would be, hes making this game enjoyable

He's not bad at all, in fact he's doing a damn good job. He's very informative and has strong opinions.

Timmy D for MVP
01-05-2012, 09:49 PM
That's fine... cause I can't stand Reggie Miller.

Faptastrophe
01-05-2012, 09:50 PM
James, Wade- OUT, Charles Barkley-IN.

The game is watchable again.

Micku
01-05-2012, 09:52 PM

EJ, Kenny and Barkley called a game before. They've done it a couple of times in the past. They were terrible, but it was funny because I think they were making fun of how terrible they were. I think one of the other commentators said: "It's not as easy as it looks, huh?"

And they said that Barkley was going to call the game a while back.

---

He's better now.

LakerGirl72
01-05-2012, 09:55 PM
cool! i would love to hear chuck call a game. i just adore him. :banana:

AngelEyes
01-05-2012, 09:55 PM
EJ, Kenny and Barkley called a game before. They've done it a couple of times in the past. They were terrible, but it was funny because I think they were making fun of how terrible they were. I think one of the other commentators said: "It's not as easy as it looks, huh?"

And they said that Barkley was going to call the game a while back.

---

He's better now.

Barkley's really good in this game so far. Finally, a guy who's not afraid to criticize someone and does it in a fair and informative way.

AI3Anthony
01-05-2012, 10:13 PM

Definitely talking about Barkley..

BurningHammer
01-05-2012, 11:04 PM
On the other note: isn't Charles gonna host SNL this Saturday night, and he still works his day job at Atlanta?

bwink23
01-05-2012, 11:28 PM

He's with Reggie and Ernie doing the Heat game...pretty funny too.

Da Doc04
01-05-2012, 11:35 PM
I believe this is the 2nd game he's done. The first was when he verbally assaulted Dick Bavetta which led to their "race" during the ASG