PDA

View Full Version : LA Times: Mo Williams not too happy in Flop City

Jordan-esque
01-06-2012, 04:25 PM
http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/clippers/la-sp-clippers-fyi-20120106,0,4677222.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2Fsports%2Fbasketball %2Fnba%2Fclippers+%28L.A.+Times+-+Clippers%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Clippers' Mo Williams must adjust to tough situation

Mo Williams has found himself in somewhat of a precarious situation with the Clippers. He had been expecting to be the starting point guard this season. But that all changed, seemingly in a heartbeat.

First, the Clippers won the auction for point guard Chauncey Billups after the New York Knicks used the league's new amnesty waiver on the five-time All-Star.

Two days later, the Clippers acquired four-time All-Star guard Chris Paul from the New Orleans Hornets in a blockbuster trade.

Just like that, Williams was a reserve.

http://clippers.topbuzz.com/albums/mo-williams/Mo_Williams_grabs_his_shorts_in_a_Clippers_home_je rsey.jpg

"He's never going to be 100% happy with that role because he feels like he's a starter, and he is," Billups said. "He's just in a tough situation right now. He's going to stay focused, stay locked in.

"Mo is a starting point guard, no question about it. It's just a tough spot for him to be in right now."

Williams was acquired last season from the Cleveland Cavaliers as part of the deal for Baron Davis.

Williams had organized the workouts during the lockout. He was viewed as one of the team's leaders.

"At the end of the day, the team is first," Williams said. "That's all that really matters. I hope I answered your question."

Over his eight-year career, Williams has started 431 of 537 games.

He basically has been a starter in the NBA since his rookie season in 2003-04, when he played for the Utah Jazz.

"He'll be fine. I'm not worried about him at all," Billups said. "But it takes an adjustment period. A month ago, this was his team. It's going to be an adjustment period, but I don't worry about it. He's a mature veteran. He's been around the league. He'll be fine."

Williams, 28, is averaging 27.6 minutes per game, the sixth most on the team.

He is averaging 10.6 points, fifth best, and 4.6 assists, second best.

"Like everyone, Mo wants to play more," Clippers Coach Vinny Del Negro said. "And his situation has changed since last season. Like I've said, Mo is a pro and I think Mo understands he's a big part of what we're trying to do here. And he's been a leader, been a pro. He's worked. He's gotten in games and given us great effort."

Williams is playing both guard positions — point guard and shooting guard.

At 6-1, 195 pounds, Williams gives away size and strength advantages when he has to defend shooting guards.

Williams has been forced to change his mind-set, much of it depending on the player he must defend when he first enters a game.

"It changes on the defensive end because I'm just used to guarding point guards and getting through screens," Williams said. "Now I've got to worry about post-ups, and getting through floppy-sets. On defense it changes drastically."

RE: his last sentence, does that mean more flopping on defense?

Mr. Jabbar
01-06-2012, 04:28 PM
flop city cracks me up :lol

Nick Young
01-06-2012, 04:29 PM
know your place, scrub

AirTupac
01-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Lakers welcome you.

chips93
01-06-2012, 04:32 PM
biggest pusssy in the league

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
01-06-2012, 04:34 PM
lol billups is talking so much BS..freaking if u are the leader of that team behave like 1 and stop jacking up shots

cteach111
01-06-2012, 04:34 PM
I thought Mo had embraced his role as a 6th man. He's good at it too. Ah well.

Jordan-esque
01-06-2012, 04:35 PM
lol billups is talking so much BS..freaking if u are the leader of that team behave like 1 and stop jacking up shots
Speaking of Billups:

VIDEO: Clippers PA announcer mistakenly calls out Mo Williams as Chauncey Billups (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF80dr4tE9g)

Ouch!

alwaysunny
01-06-2012, 04:37 PM
I heard he's thinking about retiring

masonx20
01-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Add him to the Lakers. He's a reliable perimeter shooter but probably Kobe dislike him.

CelticsDraftee
01-06-2012, 04:48 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd74/nardovictor/gif/sports/Mo.gif

Darius
01-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Mo is actually a good player and great as 6th man off the bench.

Hopefully his ego can get right...

And it's not like he is on the bench behind Luke Ridnour or something, it's Chris fu**ing Paul in front of you man.

Nick Young
01-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Add him to the Lakers. He's a reliable perimeter shooter but probably Kobe dislike him.
Da Gawd Mamba has no respect for mentally weak crying baby men

Chapallaz
01-06-2012, 05:01 PM
He must love it in LA right now then.

LJJ
01-06-2012, 05:03 PM
We've talked in the Augustin thread a couple days ago how there are not that many teams in the league looking for a point guard. But one of the few teams in the league that would benefit tremendously from a point guard is Sacramento. And you know who fits better in Sacramento than DJ Augustin?

Yup.

Mo Williams. Mo Williams would work out great in Sacramento. He could run the point adequately while also playing off the ball well when "mini-LeBron" Tyreke Evans is handling the ball. And this makes even more sense because LAC is in desperate need of a shooting guard, of which Sacramento has an unwieldy supply.

LAC - Have about two point guards too many but no shooting guards.
SAC - Have about two shooting guards too many but no point guards.

High risk high reward move for both teams:
Mo Williams+Eric Bledsoe+Ryan Gomes <> Marcus Thornton + Garcia + Isaiah Thomas

or

Low key move:
Mo Williams <> John Salmons

icewill36
01-06-2012, 05:04 PM
what does he expect ? hes not as good as chris paul, so hes not going to start over him. just be happy youre on a team that can contend the next few years.

masonx20
01-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Seems like Kobe doesn't want to play with players that are from BIG rival teams he had issues with in the past.

heyhey
01-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Seems like Kobe doesn't want to play with players that are from BIG rival teams he had issues with in the past.

in what way was Cavs and Lakers rivals? it was about Lebron vs. Kobe, I doubt Kobe even care about the rest of the scrubs that constiuted those cavs teams.

And kobe has shown he like playing with guys who challenge him and play against him with toughness ala Barnes and Chris Paul.

Kobe probably wojn't like Mo williams cuz williams is a soft @ss fool that thought about retiring when Lebron left.

LJJ
01-06-2012, 05:11 PM

Lol, like Kobe is not a professional. He would be ecstatic if the Lakers come somehow snatch up Mo Williams without giving up much.

AMISTILLILL
01-06-2012, 05:13 PM
When is this nerd NOT complaining about something?

brisbaneman
01-06-2012, 05:19 PM
I still don't understand why billups is starting over him

SleepyCorpse
01-06-2012, 05:19 PM
what are those two bracelet things he has on in the picture? some sorta monitorting device?

LAClipsFan33
01-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Ship his ass out !!!

brisbaneman
01-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Ship his ass out !!!

He's been playing well. why would you trade him?

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Clippers are holding him till trade deadline. Reason? Because we need Bledsoe to get back and see if he's improved. If he's the same player I honestly think we may trade Bledsoe and keep Mo depending on circumstances. Mo's crying but he's still getting 30 minutes or w/e a game which isn't far off the normal 33-35 minutes for an NBA starter.

LJJ
01-06-2012, 05:31 PM
what are those two bracelet things he has on in the picture? some sorta monitorting device?

It's some kind of magnet thing. It doesn't actually do anything, it's a superstition scam basically.

GOBB
01-06-2012, 05:34 PM
I still don't understand why billups is starting over him

Because he'll cry like a girl about lack of respect and how he's not a backup.

wang4three
01-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Knicks should trade Shumpert for him.

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Because he'll cry like a girl about lack of respect and how he's not a backup.

Billups is better than Mo. He's big enough to guard 2's. It's obvious why Mo isn't starting at 2.

AMISTILLILL
01-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Knicks should trade Shumpert for him.

...trolling?

kenny817
01-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Dunno why but I seriously LOL'd at this

Jon_Koncak
01-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Wtf is wrong with this dude?Starter or not he still plays 27 minutes per game!Would he prefer to be in a crappy team just as long as he starts?Hate these kind of crybabies

swi7ch
01-06-2012, 05:57 PM
he's a scrub anyway. never would have been an all star if not for king james.

brisbaneman
01-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Wtf is wrong with this dude?Starter or not he still plays 27 minutes per game!Would he prefer to be in a crappy team just as long as he starts?Hate these kind of crybabies

he's pissed because he led all the offseason recruiting and now he's relegated to a bench role despite being a better player than a guy who was brought in via the amnesty clause. I think he has a right to be mad.

LAClipsFan33
He's been playing well. why would you trade him?

If he's going to go into whiny crybaby bitch mode...ship his ass out

Heavincent
Mo Williams has those sad little puppy eyes that make you feel bad for him.

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 05:59 PM
he's pissed because he led all the offseason recruiting and now he's relegated to a bench role despite being a better player than a guy who was brought in via the amnesty clause. I think he has a right to be mad.

I suggest you watch more Clippers games before giving opinions. Mo Williams is not and has NEVER been better than Billups. Mo Williams is a major liability guarding 2's as well.

Jon_Koncak
01-06-2012, 06:01 PM

Thing is he gets plenty of playing time,27 minutes per game is enough time to make an impact..starter or not,what difference does it make,he has an important role in a good team.

brisbaneman
01-06-2012, 06:02 PM
I suggest you watch more Clippers games before giving opinions. Mo Williams is not and has NEVER been better than Billups. Mo Williams is a major liability guarding 2's as well.

he's definitely better than billups. better defender (billups is gawd awful on that end) and a better shooter. Billups' reputation as a big shot maker is overblown and he's a team cancer with his constant pouting about the refs. That will be a major issue come playoffs time, BTW

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 06:03 PM
he's definitely better than billups. better defender (billups is gawd awful on that end) and a better shooter. Billups' reputation as a big shot maker is overblown and he's a team cancer with his constant pouting about the refs. That will be a major issue come playoffs time, BTW

Well it's clear you're not watching Clippers games :oldlol: . I'm not going to even bother arguing because you're clearly being ignorant.

brisbaneman
01-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Well it's clear you're not watching Clippers games :oldlol: . I'm not going to even bother arguing because you're clearly being ignorant.

You're right. Don't go and complain when Billups has his annual playoffs meltdown in April and takes the rest of the team with him.

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 06:09 PM
You're right. Don't go and complain when Billups has his annual playoffs meltdown in April and takes the rest of the team with him.

Go look at his career playoff stats, wins and finals MVP. You're basing this off last year alone obviously :oldlol: .

brisbaneman
01-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Go look at his career playoff stats, wins and finals MVP. You're basing this off last year alone obviously :oldlol: .

I'm basing this on every single season since 2005. Just ask any Pistons or Nuggets aficionado.

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm basing this on every single season since 2005. Just ask any Pistons or Nuggets aficionado.

Well the success he's had combined with the stats and impact prove otherwise. Maybe you feel he's overrated but to say Mo Williams is better.. is a joke.

brisbaneman
01-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Well the success he's had combined with the stats and impact prove otherwise. Maybe you feel he's overrated but to say Mo Williams is better.. is a joke.

Mo Williams is younger and fits better into the type of system the Clippers are running. Does anyone actually like what billups is doing for the team? it seems like he's only there because he's chris pauls butt buddy.

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Mo Williams is younger and fits better into the type of system the Clippers are running. Does anyone actually like what billups is doing for the team? it seems like he's only there because he's chris pauls butt buddy.

Billups is a much better 2 than Williams. That's all you need to know. Chris Paul is our starting 1.

brisbaneman
01-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Billups is a much better 2 than Williams. That's all you need to know. Chris Paul is our starting 1.

You are likely the only person who thinks this.

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 06:21 PM
You are likely the only person who thinks this.

:rolleyes: .

brisbaneman
01-06-2012, 06:22 PM
:rolleyes: .

Clippers are my third team in command so I watch the games. Billups has been poop on the Clippers.

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Clippers are my third team in command so I watch the games. Billups has been poop on the Clippers.

15 and 3 in under 30 minutes a game is poop? He's only played 3 games dude. Give it time.

brisbaneman
01-06-2012, 06:30 PM
15 and 3 in under 30 minutes a game is poop? He's only played 3 games dude. Give it time.

Yeah I'll give him time. Let's juist hope he doesn't keep shooting retarded 3s in transition.

GOBB
01-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Billups is better than Mo. He's big enough to guard 2's. It's obvious why Mo isn't starting at 2.

He's not a better shooter than Mo and besides the point is Billups would complain in Mo Williams shoes. Let LAC get an actual SG and watch.

Cangri
01-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Yeah, he has a like 1 great game and then becomes total sht for the next 5 games.

LilEddyCurry
01-06-2012, 06:39 PM
:facepalm @ what Billups is saying... How would he feel if he were on the bench, he would probably demand out.

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 06:44 PM
He's not a better shooter than Mo and besides the point is Billups would complain in Mo Williams shoes. Let LAC get an actual SG and watch.

And you're going to just argue about hypothetical things just to do it like Brisbane? We can argue about what could or should be all day but it means jack sh**. Billups is our starting 2 right now PERIOD. He's the most suitable player for that job that we have now.

Obviously he's not an ideal 2 but how many teams in the NBA have a perfect starting 5? If we had a prototypical 2... we wouldn't have a weakness in terms of positions. You guys need to have a more realistic mindset.

The most important thing is can the Clippers win with what they have now. The answer is yes. They aren't playing anywhere near gelled or peaked and they are the 1st ranked offense in the NBA. Sure they need to keep improving on D and on the boards but Mo Williams or not.. we are the top offense. You think Mo Williams is going to improve our defense our rebounding?

Can 6'1 170 pound Mo guard SG's? No.

rhythmic
01-06-2012, 06:44 PM
:facepalm @ what Billups is saying... How would he feel if he were on the bench, he would probably demand out.

Exactly, this guy referred to himself and Chris Paul as "elite" point guards.
Guy is way too cocky and is no where near as good as he thinks he is (anymore).

I wonder if Sterling will give us Mo for the TPE plus picks. :rockon:

rhythmic
01-06-2012, 06:46 PM
And you're going to just argue about hypothetical things just to do it like Brisbane? We can argue about what could or should be all day but it means jack sh**. Billups is our starting 2 right now PERIOD. He's the most suitable player for that job that we have now.

Obviously he's not an ideal 2 but how many teams in the NBA have a perfect starting 5? If we had a prototypical 2... we wouldn't have a weakness in terms of positions. You guys need to have a more realistic mindset.

The most important thing is can the Clippers win with what they have now. The answer is yes. They aren't playing anywhere near gelled or peaked and they are the 1st ranked offense in the NBA. Sure they need to keep improving on D and on the boards but Mo Williams or not.. we are the top offense. You think Mo Williams is going to improve our defense our rebounding?

I think Odom for Mo would have been perfect for both teams right about now. You guys would have the reigning 6th man of the year and added depth at C/PF/SF and we'd be getting a starting caliber PG that we desperately need.

Sigh.

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

rhythmic
01-06-2012, 06:53 PM
I'd do it but the problem is.... our organization wants a certain kind of character guy. I think Odom's emotional issues/drug problems etc would deter the Clippers. No doubt we would be better though.

You have MO WILLIAMS.
He's like the most emotional guy in this league. :oldlol:

What drug problems are you referring of? Provide me a link in the last five years of Odom failing a drug test.

SlayerEnraged
01-06-2012, 06:56 PM
I'd be very happy seen Mo playing 35+Mpg on my lakers team :)

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

rhythmic
01-06-2012, 07:02 PM
I wasn't even mentioning Odom badmouthing the Clippers after he left and the rocky separation. As for his drug problems... not saying he's been caught recently but he DID get multiple punishments over the drug abuse policy, just like Beasley recently. Also... Mo Williams is no doubt the same liability emotionally BUT his biggest mentor has always been Billups.

I'm sure he will settle down. So far he's been very productive last few games and swallowed his pride.

Yeah but the past is irrelevant. Yeah he abused the drug policy (marijuana) but he hasn't in a long time and believe it or not people do mature. He has settled since by getting married and is probably going to be a father in the near future. He isn't a troubled young man like he was when he was drafted.

Mo has a good thing going for him in Clipper land, he has a chance to win championships and grow alongside very talented young players for a long time. He is an idiot if he's trying to throw all this away for more minutes.

Clippersfan86
01-06-2012, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

rhythmic
01-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Yea Mo is acting like a douche in a way. Like dude you're only getting about 5 or 6 minutes less a game AND have a chance to seriously contend in the near future. He is the perfect Jason Terry type, heavy minutes 6th man. I would definitely prefer Odom over Mo though simply because right now we are doing poor on the boards and Odom would no doubt improve that.

Reggie Evans will help when he's back but Odom is obviously a superior player. Odom is the type that can flat out CARRY a second unit. Plus vs smaller teams like Houston he can be a back up center.

Most people are overlooking or simply do not know that LAC signed Reggie Evans. This guy is a HUGE piece to have and I am seriously considering crowning Clips #1 team in the west this season when they're all healthy.

Evans is like Haslem; one of the best rebounding big man in the game and plays hard all the time. Great energy guy who is one of the strongest guys pound for pound in this league. He'll be a big asset for you guys come playoff time.

By the way, my wife bought me Clipper tickets when they play the Lakers. I am not sure yet if I can make it though due to work. :cry:

bagelred
01-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Didn't he get traded to NJ?

I could have sworn someone said that the Nets have Mo Williams than anyone else.

GOBB
01-06-2012, 07:39 PM

Chauncey Billups is a crybaby just like Mo Williams. Chauncey is starting and everything is fine. He would never accept a backup role. Thats the point in which I was talkin to another poster about. Nothing you said refutes that. You bag on Mo because he cant handle the lesser role. Realistic says a fan would acknowledge how tough it really is to adjust. Sure should he? Yeah, but its easier said than done. Lots of NBA players feel like Mo Williams. Billups is one. He's a starting SG by default. LAC get a actual SG and everything you say about Mo would apply to him. Once again that was my point. It wasnt Mo should start at PG, SG. Read. Or read who I reply to first then read my post.

And dont tell anyone they dont have a realistic mindset. You're a biased Clippers fan. The most biased Clippers fan on the board. How often are you realistic when it comes to your own team? And that statement doesnt read "Never", it reads how often.

ILLsmak
01-06-2012, 07:50 PM

Yeah the reason this is funny is because he's like yeah he's a starter... tough situation, and he's the one that is starting over him. When basically Mo is thinking, "Man, I could do better than Billups out there!"

Like when I called up one of my friends back when I used to smoke and he was sitting there smoking on the phone talking about... I can't find anything, sorry. And he's like yeah I know what it's like. And it's like oh word...

-Smak

Derka
01-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Mo needs to clam up and do his job. Chauncey and CP3 are better than he is and he belongs on the bench. Starting with Lebron in Cleveland for a stretch doesn't qualify you as a starter in this League automatically.

LA_Showtime
01-06-2012, 08:44 PM
That's because he's got a chucker in front of him who's telling him to be patient and fulfill his role on the team. :oldlol: We'll take him off your hands.

LA_Showtime
01-06-2012, 09:13 PM

I could have sworn someone said that the Nets have Mo Williams than anyone else.
:roll:

Fiasco
01-06-2012, 09:14 PM

Okay... this was pretty good.

ProfessorMurder
01-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Floppy sets does not equal flopping. What the f*ck OP?

rhythmic
01-06-2012, 09:17 PM
I wonder if Orlando will consider M.Williams, Jordan, Bledsoe & Butler for Howard & Hedo.

Howard, Griffin, Hedo, Billups & Paul. :bowdown:
Jordan, Anderson, Butler, Reddick & M.Williams (Bledsoe as a project off the bench).

DUP
01-06-2012, 09:44 PM
he needs to man the fck up

dab0yech0
01-06-2012, 09:45 PM
I think I might be the only Clipper fan that supports Mo on this board. He does have an argument that he worked his ass off, guy looks like hes in the best shape of his life. Also Mo has been looking alot more efficient than Chauncey out there. In the Spurs game we were doing horrible because Billups was doing a horrible job guarding Manu on ball. I actually like Mo alot better as an on ball defender he does a good job of sliding his feet laterally while Chauncey seems to give up n pray DJ comes weakside for the block. I mean Billups does a better job in the post but Mo is better in some aspects. Also Mo is our firepower off the bench. Foye is ok but is scoring mostly on isos against scrubs in garbagetime Mo plays great off the ball and really stretches things for everyone and has that killer instinct. I'm sure he will grow on you guys alot more

b0bab0i
01-06-2012, 09:57 PM
I think I might be the only Clipper fan that supports Mo on this board. He does have an argument that he worked his ass off, guy looks like hes in the best shape of his life. Also Mo has been looking alot more efficient than Chauncey out there. In the Spurs game we were doing horrible because Billups was doing a horrible job guarding Manu on ball. I actually like Mo alot better as an on ball defender he does a good job of sliding his feet laterally while Chauncey seems to give up n pray DJ comes weakside for the block. I mean Billups does a better job in the post but Mo is better in some aspects. Also Mo is our firepower off the bench. Foye is ok but is scoring mostly on isos against scrubs in garbagetime Mo plays great off the ball and really stretches things for everyone and has that killer instinct. I'm sure he will grow on you guys alot more
I support Mo too. Every time he comes in, he always knocks down shots and brings good energy from the bench. He does well even though he isn't starting anymore.

Chauncy has been chucking like crazy.

demons2005
01-06-2012, 10:00 PM
it's no big secret that other guards he feels threatened by are ostracised by CP. He forced them to move Thornton and Collison for practically nothing. Mo will be the same story, much to the Clippers fans longterm regret

dab0yech0
01-06-2012, 10:04 PM
I support Mo too. Every time he comes in, he always knocks down shots and brings good energy from the bench. He does well even though he isn't starting anymore.

Chauncy has been chucking like crazy.
Exactly Mo comes in with tns of energy, pushes the pace and gets his teammates going again. If you guys play basketball you would know how vital it is to have a guy like that off the bench especially when the team goes thru droughts. With the way this Clipper team is built, we NEED Mo Williams. Cook, Evans, Gomes, Thompkins cant really create much and Foye needs isos and is super streaky. Money Mo is vital to our success.

LemonMan
01-06-2012, 10:07 PM
I don't know what games you guys have ben watching, cause its pretty clear to me that billups is doing much better than mo as a 2. You guys are saying he's been doing well? You guys realize that as a bench player, you tend to play against the other team's bench too right? Mo is a starting-caliber player on a lot of different teams which is why he's dominating the 2nd string of all the teams we've played so far. But with the lineup we have right now I think he's at the right spot

Darius
01-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Exactly Mo comes in with tns of energy, pushes the pace and gets his teammates going again. If you guys play basketball you would know how vital it is to have a guy like that off the bench especially when the team goes thru droughts. With the way this Clipper team is built, we NEED Mo Williams. Cook, Evans, Gomes, Thompkins cant really create much and Foye needs isos and is super streaky. Money Mo is vital to our success.

Who doesn't support Mo off the bench?

He is great off the bench... but not as a starter.

Foye looked better as a starter.

Fiasco
01-07-2012, 01:54 AM
Here is Mo Williams, clearly depressed and looking to be traded.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3830/490779726.jpg

hawkfan
01-07-2012, 02:18 AM
The only team he could really start for these days is the Raptors - don't know if they want to trade for him.

Otherwise, there are no real opening slots for him.

flipogb
01-07-2012, 02:31 AM
The only team he could really start for these days is the Raptors - don't know if they want to trade for him.

Otherwise, there are no real opening slots for him.
theres one, they play in the same arena

dab0yech0
01-07-2012, 03:14 AM
Who doesn't support Mo off the bench?

He is great off the bench... but not as a starter.

Foye looked better as a starter.

Not arguing that Mo should be a starter at all. Just don't think we should trade him.

Too lazy to look it up but has Foye ever shot better than 41% in a season? Seems like he is super inconsistent and streaky.

Draz
01-07-2012, 03:37 AM
He's going to collect dust on the bench, ship here to NY. I'll give you Jeremey Lin a promising talent.

dab0yech0
02-02-2012, 08:10 PM
See, dunno why you guys wanted to ship Mo out. Hes been integral to our success.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2012, 08:14 PM
See, dunno why you guys wanted to ship Mo out. Hes been integral to our success.

He's performed WAY over what all of us expected. Obviously if it continues you gotta keep the guy. He's handled it like a true professional.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
02-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Do it already Mitch. Enough with bullshit stories. He not happy, he a diva, he problems with Paul, get him to LA it's a rivalry.

b1imtf
02-02-2012, 08:21 PM

Genius :roll: :roll: :roll:

MiseryCityTexas
02-02-2012, 08:44 PM

damn i bet that n!gga smashed all them hoes.

brisbaneman
02-02-2012, 08:55 PM

Probably has a built in clause allowing him to fucck all those bitches.

Scholar
02-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Lakers welcome you.

:applause:

Guaranteed a starting spot as well as not having to worry about guarding any 2's. Kobe can do that for you, Mo. You don't even have to move! You'll be in the same stadium, same city, same zip code, same everything. Just with a team that has 16 banners and recently participated in 3 of the last 4 NBA Finals, winning 2 of them. :D

Don't be shy. Just come on by!

macpierce
02-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Probably has a built in clause allowing him to fucck all those bitches.

No man, that's kobe :lol

Myth
02-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Felton for Mo please.

04mzwach
02-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Poor guy has to come off the bench behind CP3. What a shame. :lol

It's not horrible coming off the bench if you are a winning team at all. He should be happy. At least now we know what has been bothering him so much.

Fiasco
02-02-2012, 09:23 PM
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2280/aofg.jpg

TonyD
02-02-2012, 09:29 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/s320x320/31498_124677990880992_124677634214361_330124_54597 03_n.jpg

http://www.thegrio.com/uploads/smart-guy-slide.jpg

WeGetRing2012
02-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Is is still mad? He is a 6th man of the year candidate. :confusedshrug: