PDA

View Full Version : Lettuce be cereal... Kobe is still top 3

pauk
01-11-2012, 06:21 PM
:confusedshrug: playing better than Durant/Melo/Dwight/Dirk so far and yes even Wade i have to say...

its still all about Lebron-Kobe... hope he keeps it going and his team to, i want to see Lebron vs Kobe in the Finals before Kobe gets literally to old

Mr. Jabbar
01-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Lettuce be honest; I'm glad you're still alive after last night, I feared the worst. Should be a fun season.

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 06:24 PM
:confusedshrug: playing better than Durant/Melo/Dwight/Dirk so far and yes even Wade i have to say...

its still all about Lebron-Kobe... hope he keeps it going and his team to, i want to see Lebron vs Kobe in the Finals before Kobe gets literally to old

You really don't want that. Heat run circles around this slow, hobbled Lakers team. The only thing that would stop an embarrassing sweep (which would make 2 years in a row) would be the Lebron wild card. If he shits the bed again and disappears in the finals, then it would be interesting.

But the Lakers playing like they are and the Heat playing like they are right now= easy championship for MIA.

Rnbizzle
01-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Yeah I really doubt the Lakers want anything to do with Miami right now.

pauk
01-11-2012, 06:26 PM
im glad you're still alive after last night, i feared the worst. should be a fun season.

lol...

but seriously... Kobe is not my type of style of player (mostly because i question his shot selection decisions / non passing decisions) but facts are facts..... i love facts and im facts biased.... and facts say Kobe is the 2nd more productive player in the NBA... so gota give it up! :cheers:

Dictator
01-11-2012, 06:26 PM
You really don't want that. Heat run circles around this slow, hobbled Lakers team. The only thing that would stop an embarrassing sweep (which would make 2 years in a row) would be the Lebron wild card. If he shits the bed again and disappears in the finals, then it would be interesting.

But the Lakers playing like they are and the Heat playing like they are right now= easy championship for MIA.

:facepalm No. Just no

Sarcastic
01-11-2012, 06:28 PM
I am sure the first two weeks will play out exactly the same throughout the course of the season.

Droid101
01-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Lettuce be honest; I'm glad you're still alive after last night, I feared the worst.
I lol'd. :lol

thwarriorojmayo
01-11-2012, 06:32 PM
I must say pauk, im proud of you today. U put away ur hate and lebron biased to give props to another player let alone kobe. 2012 must be the end.:lol

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 06:35 PM
:facepalm No. Just no

Yes, just yes.

How do the Lakers stop Miami's fast breaks? They have shown the last 2 seasons that if a team is willing to push the tempo and run on them, they're powerless to stop it. Just look at the tape from the Portland game. Felton kept the pressure on their old/slow PGs and was pushing the pace and getting to the point at will and breaking down the Lakers D. On top of that, their wing players (notably Gerald Wallace) were getting up and down the court getting easy baskets.

Now how the hell is LA going to stop Bron and Wade's forays into the paint or their fastbreak alley-oops? Matt Barnes? Kobe doesn't seem all that interested in playing D these days, especially when his man is taking a 3, there's no close outs.

Add the fact that MIA plays great D and historically Kobe against great D in the finals=sub par, then you have a repeat of what happened to them last year against Dallas... with a much worse bench this year.

EASY 4-0 sweep for MIA (unless Lebron is Lebron in the finals again).

StateOfMind12
01-11-2012, 06:37 PM
I guess front-court play is meaningless now a days...

With that being said, Kobe is still arguably the best player in the league.

Droid101
01-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Yes, just yes.

How do the Lakers stop Miami's fast breaks? They have shown the last 2 seasons that if a team is willing to push the tempo and run on them, they're powerless to stop it. Just look at the tape from the Portland game. Felton kept the pressure on their old/slow PGs and was pushing the pace and getting to the point at will and breaking down the Lakers D. On top of that, their wing players (notably Gerald Wallace) were getting up and down the court getting easy baskets.

Now how the hell is LA going to stop Bron and Wade's forays into the paint or their fastbreak alley-oops? Matt Barnes? Kobe doesn't seem all that interested in playing D these days, especially when his man is taking a 3, there's no close outs.

Add the fact that MIA plays great D and historically Kobe against great D in the finals=sub par, then you have a repeat of what happened to them last year against Dallas... with a much worse bench this year.

You understand, you don't stop elite perimeter scoring with perimeter 1 on 1 defenders. You stop it by packing the paint with 7 footers (Lakers have lots) and making those guys jump shooters.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Yes, just yes.

Didin't you guys also predict a sweep vs the Mavs last year too....so....what happened to all that?!:hammerhead:

Same sh*t....different day:facepalm

dunksby
01-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Dang did not expect it from pauk, I'm pretty sure Hulk hacked into his account and posted this.

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 06:48 PM
You understand, you don't stop elite perimeter scoring with perimeter 1 on 1 defenders. You stop it by packing the paint with 7 footers (Lakers have lots) and making those guys jump shooters.

Exactly, and Miami has some solid perimeter and 3 point shooters. Give the ball to either Bron or Wade, they attack the paint, the Lakers collapse on that, guys are open. No one better in the league at getting assists that way than Bron.

Plus Bosh being mostly a perimeter shooter takes whoever's guarding him, either Pau or Bynum, away from the paint, opening things up a bit (see Lamarcus Aldridge). Plus they can put Lebron on the block now, that's way too much offensive options and too much for this Lakers squad to deal with.

Honestly, I would be shocked if they even made it past the second round, let alone made it all the way to the finals.

G-Funk
01-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Repped

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Exactly, and Miami has some solid perimeter and 3 point shooters. Give the ball to either Bron or Wade, they attack the paint, the Lakers collapse on that, guys are open. No one better in the league at getting assists that way than Bron.

Plus Bosh being mostly a perimeter shooter takes whoever's guarding him, either Pau or Bynum, away from the paint, opening things up a bit (see Lamarcus Aldridge). Plus they can put Lebron on the block now, that's way too much offensive options and too much for this Lakers squad to deal with.

Honestly, I would be shocked if they even made it past the second round, let alone made it all the way to the finals.

He was supposed to do that to Dirk last year, and he STILL had 20-30 PPG in the Finals:facepalm

Try again:no:

pauk
01-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Dang did not expect it from pauk, I'm pretty sure Hulk hacked into his account and posted this.

lol... no man... facts are facts... Kobe is the 2nd most productive player in the league right now... gota give it up!

yes im a Lebron fan... but im first and foremost a FACTS fan :D Which means, if Kobe was more productive than Lebron / playing better... then i wouldnt be afraid to say so... then i wouldnt be afraid to give some props!

With that being said... im not one of those "I hate this player / I discredit this player because im a fan of somebody else" fans...

The only reason i dont like Kobe (not him personally, but his ingame mindset) is because i dont like his decision making, i just feel like he doesnt play the right way, doesnt try to always make the right plays.... i question his shot selections / non passing decisions aka. selfishness (all due respect), which he has been criticized for his entire life by everybody, even his teammates, even today, hell Phil Jackson wrote even a book about how uncoachable Kobe is/was and so on (so you telling me that im just a hater is ignorant, when there is FACTS to what i have said to be true)..... simple as that...... and some of his fans can tick me of to....

but i also understand why anybody would be a Kobe fan anyways... the guy can flatout score!! If you want to watch a player who is strictly a scorer... who has LITERALLY a scoring mindset, biggest one at that.... Kobe is the guy to watch...... and when Kobe is on fire.... then anybody will enjoy watching him....

at the end of the day... facts are facts and i give credit where credit is due!

StateOfMind12
01-11-2012, 06:54 PM
He was supposed to do that to Dirk last year, and he STILL had 20-30 PPG in the Finals:facepalm

I think you mean Tyson Chandler, but yeah that didn't do anything. He is probably just some blind Lakers/Kobe hater that said the same thing in '08, '09, and '10.

SilkkTheShocker
01-11-2012, 06:57 PM
I guess front-court play is meaningless now a days...

With that being said, Kobe is still arguably the best player in the league.

We get it, you love Kobe dude. Get off his nuts :oldlol:

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 07:01 PM

What the hell are you talking about? :oldlol:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 07:09 PM
What the hell are you talking about? :oldlol:

Go watch the Finals from last year, read your own posts over again, and then holla back

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Go watch the Finals from last year, read your own posts over again, and then holla back

Again, what the hell are you talking about?

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 07:39 PM

Again, go watch the Finals from last year, scroll back up the page, read your own posts over again, and then holla back

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Again, go watch the Finals from last year, scroll back up the page, read your own posts over again, and then holla back

:Follows above instructions:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 07:46 PM
:Follows above instructions:

TRANSLATION: I^ don't believe one word of the things I said in my posts, and I'm just repeating them like a parrot cuz that's what we Lebandwagoners do. Which is exactly why I'm haulin' a** from them like vampires do when they see the sign of the cross.

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 07:49 PM
TRANSLATION: I^ don't believe one word of the things I said in my posts, which is exactly why I'm haulin' a** from them like vampires do when they see the sign of the cross.

Looks like you're the one who needs to do some retreading because the point of my post went completely over your head. The fact that you brought up f*cking Dirk and his PPG means you missed the bus.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Looks like you're the one who needs to do some retreading because the point of my post went completely over your head. The fact that you brought up f*cking Dirk and his PPG means you missed the bus.

Of course it did.:rolleyes:

Which is exactly why you spent the last 3 posts acting re******, since you supposedly had a point....right?!:facepalm

StateOfMind12
01-11-2012, 07:52 PM
LakersReign, you don't know how to explain

That, or DonDadda59, you don't know how to read.

I'll explain it to you DonDadda59, maybe you'll understand my explanation instead, if you can't then you really don't know how to read.

Here is what you said DonDadda59,

Plus Bosh being mostly a perimeter shooter takes whoever's guarding him, either Pau or Bynum, away from the paint, opening things up a bit (see Lamarcus Aldridge).

Here was LakersReign's response

I am pretty sure he meant to say Chandler and not Dirk. Anyways, he was pretty much saying that what you said is invalid point since Bosh was suppose to do that in the 2011 Finals and it failed. Bosh was suppose to take Tyson Chandler away from the paint and open things up and obviously that didn't happen. Chandler was still dominating the paint with his rebounding and defense the entire series.

Now do you get it?

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Of course it did.:rolleyes:

Which is exactly why you spent the last 3 posts acting re******, since you supposedly had a point....right?!:facepalm

What the f*ck does Chris Bosh's perimeter shooting effect on the MIA offense/LA defense have to do with Dirk Nowitzki's finals PPG? You should probably start by explicating that. :oldlol:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 07:54 PM
LakersReign, you don't know how to explain

That, or DonDadda59, you don't know how to read.

I'll explain it to you DonDadda59, maybe you'll understand my explanation instead, if you can't then you really don't know how to read.

Here is what you said DonDadda59,

Here was LakersReign's response

I am pretty sure he meant to say Chandler and not Dirk. Anyways, he was pretty much saying that what you said is invalid point since Bosh was suppose to do that in the 2011 Finals and it failed. Bosh was suppose to take Tyson Chandler away from the paint and open things up and obviously that didn't happen. Chandler was still dominating the paint with his rebounding and defense the entire series.

Now do you get it?

Unlike the mindless sheep, I knew exactly what I was talking about. He only started acting like a clown cuz he knew my point was valid, which is exactly why he refused to go back and read over his own posts. It's not my job to explain anything to him, if he can't read what he posted.:facepalm

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Unlike the mindless sheep, I knew exactly what I was talking about. He only started acting like a clown cuz he knew my point was valid, which is exactly why he refused to go back and read over his own posts. It's not my job to explain anything to him, if he can't read what he posted.:facepalm

My dude, you're just making yourself look like a clown with every post.

I said this in regards to a hypothetical MIA/LA matchup:

Plus Bosh being mostly a perimeter shooter takes whoever's guarding him, either Pau or Bynum, away from the paint, opening things up a bit (see Lamarcus Aldridge).

and you turn around and come out of left field with this:

He was supposed to do that to Dirk last year, and he STILL had 20-30 PPG in the Finals

Now some people here are trying to cover for you and putting words in your mouth to help you save face and make some sense out of your bullshit, but you know what you meant. So again, I ask...

What the f*ck does Dirk Nowitzki's finals PPG have to do with Chris Bosh's perimeter shooting and its effect on Miami's offense/LA's defense.

You obviously were trying to make some sort of point, no matter how nonsensical and off topic. So please, explicate.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 08:07 PM
My dude, you're just making yourself look like a clown with every post.

I said this in regards to a hypothetical MIA/LA matchup:

and you turn around and come out of left field with this:

Now some people here are trying to cover for you and putting words in your mouth to help you save face and make some sense out of your bullshit, but you know what you meant. So again, I ask...

What the f*ck does Dirk Nowitzki's finals PPG have to do with Chris Bosh's perimeter shooting and its effect on Miami's offense/LA's defense.

You obviously were trying to make some sort of point, no matter how nonsensical and off topic. So please, explicate.

My dude, the ONLY clown^ here is you^ since all you're continuing to prove is that YOU^ CLEARLY CAN NOT READ!:facepalm

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 08:11 PM
My dude, the ONLY clown^ here is you^ since all you're continuing to prove is that YOU^ OBVIOUSLY CAN NOT READ!:facepalm

Fine, let's assume I can't read. So explain it to me like I'm a 3 year old. Answer the f*cking question...

WHAT THE F*CK DOES DIRK NOWITZKI'S FINALS PPG HAVE TO DO WITH CHRIS BOSH'S PERIMETER SHOOTING AND IT'S EFFECT ON MIAMI'S OFFENSE/LA'S DEFENSE.

ballup
01-11-2012, 08:14 PM
But lettuce can't be cereal, so that means Kobe isn't top 3?

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Fine, let's assume I can't read. So explain it to me like I'm a 3 year old. Answer the f*cking question...

WHAT THE F*CK DOES DIRK NOWITZKI'S FINALS PPG HAVE TO DO WITH CHRIS BOSH'S PERIMETER SHOOTING AND IT'S EFFECT ON MIAMI'S OFFENSE/LA'S DEFENSE.

If you'd^ learn how to read then people wouldn't have to explain stuff to you like a 3 year old.:rolleyes:

Learn how to read:facepalm

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Learn how to read, then holla back

Yeah, you're done. At least try to be more creative next time you get called out for talking out of your ass :oldlol:

Jasper
01-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Lettuce be cereal :facepalm

Kobe scores 40 and he is a god in the dcik riders eyes

Celtics4ever

Tell your Master LeBRon to learn to be Clutch and grow some balls in the 4th quarter. Until he learns to do that, he will always be overrated to me.

Now go suck his c0ck you h0m0

LakersReign
Yeah, you're done. At least try to be more creative next time you get called out for talking out of your ass :oldlol:

This from the same clown^who AUTOMATICALLY when into "Idiot....I can't remember what I posted even though all I have to do is scroll back up the page mode" the minute I presented a valid points, which were a) go watch last years Finals, and b) read over your own posts?!:roll:

The ONLY person who's "done" here is CLEARLY....YOU(dondadda59):facepalm

Nice try:applause:

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 08:29 PM
This from the same clown^who AUTOMATICALLY when into "Idiot I can't remember what I posted even though all I have to do is scroll back up the page mode" the minute I presented a valid points, which were a) go watch last years Finals, and b) read over your own posts?!:wtf:

Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm

And Hakeem averaged 30-40 PPG in the '95 finals. You should watch that finals series again and re-read what you wrote above.

Yeah, I know that has absolutely nothing to do with what you're talking about. Stay in school, learn to read.

Go to sleep clown :oldlol:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 08:32 PM
And Hakeem averaged 30-40 PPG in the '95 finals. You should watch that finals series again and re-read what you wrote above.

Yeah, I know that has absolutely nothing to do with what you're talking about. Stay in school, learn to read.

:cry: :rant :cry: :rant^

So....clown proves his so called "point" by rambling POINTLESS incoherent sh*t:lol :roll: :oldlol: :roll:

Fatal9
01-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Lettuce beef real tea OP, it's gonna take more than 10 games for me to give him top 5 status again.

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 08:40 PM
SOMEBODY^obviously forgot to take their Tourette's meds before logging on to ISH:roll:

So....clown proves his so called "point" by rambling POINTLESS incoherent sh*t:lol :roll: :oldlol: :roll:

I learned from the best ^^^ :bowdown:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 08:41 PM
I learned from the best ^^^ :bowdown:

Notice how this clown^ CLAIMED to have a point, but now resorts to repeating me like a POINTLESS pathetic parrot?!:lol

OWNED(dondadda59) BY LAKERSREIGN!!!!:applause:

(AND.....cue the clown(dondadda59) with the repeat cuz that's really all he has.)

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 08:47 PM
You can just tell when POINTLESS mentally re****** children get heated.

Oh, Indeed. Tell us more about Dirk and his legendary 20-30 PPG in the finals. I know on the surface it just seems like you were talking out of your ass and then once you were exposed you were reduced to smileys and regurgitated POINTLESS one-liners... but I'm sure it's more of a Da Vinci code deal. Under the mass of useless rambling, there's a pertinent message in there somewhere.

Are you speaking in code? Are your posts anagrams?

Gotta be more to it, right?

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Oh, Indeed. Tell us more about Dirk and his legendary 20-30 PPG in the finals. I know on the surface it just seems like you were talking out of your ass and then once you were exposed you were reduced to smileys and regurgitated POINTLESS one-liners... but I'm sure it's more of a Da Vinci code deal. Under the mass of useless rambling, there's a pertinent message in there somewhere.

Are you speaking in code? Are your posts anagrams?

Gotta be more to it, right?

Speaking from his^wealth of experience rambling POINTLESS incoherent sh*t:

Now he's back to PRETENDING to have a point....AGAIN:rolleyes:

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Speaking from his^wealth of experience rambling POINTLESS incoherent sh*t:

Now he's back to PRETENDING to have a point....AGAIN:rolleyes:

Oh, indeed.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Oh, indeed.

...is really all this POINTLESS parrot^ can think of to say now:facepalm

Notice how he's back to being POINTLESS....AGAIN:rolleyes:

(AND.....cue the clown(dondadda59) with the repeat cuz he TRULY has nothing else)

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 08:54 PM
...is really all this POINTLESS parrot^ can say now:facepalm

Notice how he's back to being POINTLESS....AGAIN

(AND.....cue the clown(dondadda59) with the repeat cuz he TRULY has nothing else)

But Dirk DID average 20-30 PPG in the finals last year, right?

That's what truly matters here... for some reason I still can't figure out :wtf:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 08:56 PM
But Dirk DID average 20-30 PPG in the finals last year, right?

That's what truly matters here... for some reason I still can't figure out :wtf:

Back to PRETENDING to have a point....AGAIN....huh?!:rolleyes:

Keep trying....just keep trying:facepalm

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Back to PRETENDING to have a point....AGAIN....huh?!:rolleyes:

Keep trying....just keep trying:facepalm

http://i36.tinypic.com/m9xhlg.gif

I'm in a glass case of emotion! :cry:

Cali Syndicate
01-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Notice how this clown^ CLAIMED to have a point, but now resorts to repeating me like a POINTLESS pathetic parrot?!:lol

OWNED(dondadda59) BY LAKERSREIGN!!!!:applause:

(AND.....cue the clown(dondadda59) with the repeat cuz that's really all he has.)

I never understood when a person claims that he owned another person. Reminds me of that Jacks dude who would quote his own stuff and ride his own nuts. :facepalm

But as for the OP. As of now Kobe is looking strong. But let's wait to see where he is come 30-40 games down the road. Can his body keep up with his will? Considering this is Kobe, I wouldn't bet too much against it.

And while Wade has been playing poorly, he sure did play somewhat up to par against GS last night. Had 20 at the half and they came fairly effortlessly... the FG's he made anyways. The calls he was getting though were pissing me the fux off. That game is my favorite game of the season so far.

While Kobe is playing with his injured wrist, he moves just as good as he should be moving at his age. Surgery looks to have been successful. Wade on the other hand doesn't move near where he should be. But sooner or later, he will get healthy and should be putting up ~25 a night again.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 09:03 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/m9xhlg.gif

I'm in a glass case of emotion! :cry:

....says this POINTLESS rambling incoherent parrot^

Big surprise:rolleyes:

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 09:06 PM
....says this POINTLESS rambling incoherent parrot^

Big surprise:rolleyes:

My point was made many pages ago, right now I'm just :banana:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 09:08 PM
My point was made many pages ago, right now I'm just :banana:

The "point" he^ was talking about which had nothing to do with anything:facepalm

Oh, and by the way, ANYBODY(dondadda59) who claims to have proven a point, when they(dondadda59) TRULY had none to begin with, is OBVIOUSLY a clown(dondadda59) dancing around, embarrassing himself:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-11-2012, 09:12 PM
The "point" he^ was talking about which had nothing to do with anything:facepalm

And yeah....you're(dondadda59) right you(dondadda59) are dancing around like a POINTLESS clown(dondadda59) embarrassing yourself. No real surprise there:rolleyes:

:roll:

The little engine that could...

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 09:27 PM

Oh, and by the way, ANYBODY(dondadda59) who claims to have proven a point, when they(dondadda59) TRULY had none to begin with, is OBVIOUSLY a clown(dondadda59) dancing around, embarrassing himself:facepalm

It fascinates me how incredibly dense you are, truly.

Anyways, it's been real. Enjoy the games tonight :cheers:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 09:30 PM

This from the clown^ who posted POINTLESS rambling incoherent sh*t and TRIED to call it a "point" when it had nothing to do with anything. The admits to dancing around like a clown(dondadda59), further embarrassing himself?!:lol

Yeah....I'd(dondadda59) haul a** too, after saying some stupid sh*t like that:roll:

Dave3
01-11-2012, 09:32 PM

You shouldn't have bothered. Some posters aren't worth effort.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 09:34 PM
You shouldn't have bothered. Some posters aren't worth effort.

Yeah...I know....right?!:lol

I just let the idiot(dondadda59) keep talking, embarrassing himself, no effort necessary:roll:

Dave3
01-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Yeah...I know....right?!:lol

I just let the idiot(dondadda59) embarrass himself, no effort necessary:roll:
We both know I meant you. You made 0 sense the whole time without actually explaining anything and writing "read again"

Doesn't matter how many times someone reads over something that doesn't make sense, it won't make sense the 100th time the same it didn't make sense the first.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 09:41 PM
We both know I meant you. You made 0 sense the whole time without actually explaining anything and writing "read again"

Doesn't matter how many times someone reads over something that doesn't make sense, it won't make sense the 100th time the same it didn't make sense the first.

....so....according to you^, if my posts supposedly don't make sense, you're here responding to them because.......?!:confusedshrug:

THAT'S what really makes no sense:facepalm

Dave3
01-11-2012, 09:43 PM
....so....according to you^, if my posts supposedly don't make sense, you're here responding to them because.......?!:confusedshrug:

I wasn't initially replying to you. I was talking to him. You interrupted.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-11-2012, 09:44 PM

He's trying to help you. Maybe you shouldn't have dropped out in 6th grade? :confusedshrug:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 09:45 PM
I didn't say all your posts don't make sense. The one that initiated the whole back and forth about Dirk/Bosh/30ppg was what didn't make sense. Don't put words in people's mouths. Thanks.

Of course it didn't....of course it didn't.:rolleyes:

That must be why the idiot(dondadda59) SUDDENLY developed amnesia, and started running away from his own posts then huh?!:facepalm

Dave3
01-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Of course it didn't....of course it didn't.:rolleyes:

That must be why the idiot(dondadda59) started running away from his own posts then huh?!:facepalm

It didn't. Period. He's not running away, he's ignoring the kid who's not worth talking to. His only mistake was he did it later than he should have.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 09:56 PM
It didn't. Period. He's not running away, he's ignoring the kid who's not worth talking to. His only mistake was he did it later than he should have.

Dude please. He had NO REAL POINT to begin with and made himself look stupid. Had nothing to do with me. His only mistake was being a know nothing about anything kid, regurgitating stuff he heard from somewhere and really doesn't believe. Which is exactly why when asked to prove something, he hauled a**:roll:

Stop embarrassing yourself along with him:facepalm

Dave3
01-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Dude please. He had NO REAL POINT to begin with and made himself look stupid. Had nothing to do with me. His only mistake was being a know nothing about anything kid, regurgitating stuff he heard from somewhere and really doesn't believe. Which is exactly why when asked to prove something, he hauled a**:roll:

Stop embarrassing yourself along with him:facepalm
Yup.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Yup.

My point exactly, and at least I have one, unlike your boy the POINTLESS wonder dondadda59:facepalm

Dave3
01-11-2012, 10:02 PM
My point exactly, and at least I have one, unlike your boy the POINTLESS wonder dondadda59:facepalm
We're clearly not smart enough for you. Do yourself a favour and please don't reply to our posts.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:04 PM
We're clearly not smart enough for you. Do yourself a favour and please don't reply to our posts.

...is really all this OTHER POINLESS moron^ can think of to say now:rolleyes:

Yeah....I know, after saying the dumb sh*t you guys INSIST on saying, I'd(dave3) wanna haul a** too. Oh, and by the way, you do realize that ISH has an ignore list.....right?!:facepalm

Please continue to further embarrass yourself, which you seem intent on doing:facepalm

JohnnyWall
01-11-2012, 10:06 PM
LakersReign, you're ****ing it up for the rest of us Laker fans who aren't developmentally challenged. Thanks for giving us an even worse name.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:08 PM
LakersReign, you're ****ing it up for the rest of us Laker fans who aren't developmentally challenged. Thanks for giving us an even worse name.

Like I really care what a bunch of strangers over the internet think about me.:rolleyes:

You're making this sound like some sort of sorority house where ALL the "girls" HAVE TO like you to be accepted. Tell that to one of the other morons on here who have no life outside of ISH, cuz you're wasting your time telling me that load of pure b.s.:lol

Dave3
01-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Lol, you guys already have a reputation for having some of the worst trolls. Doesn't matter though, there are a lot of intelligent Lakers fans on here, and there are stupid fans of other teams. No one's judging your entire fanbase on a few poor examples.

Lebron23
01-11-2012, 10:10 PM
Can you please stop posting in this thread Lakersreign? Your fellow Kobetards also hated you.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Can you please stop posting in this thread Lakersreign? Even your fellow Kobetards hated you.

Can you please go get a life outside of the internet and learn what INDIVIDUALITY means?!

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Lol, you guys already have a reputation for having some of the worst trolls. Doesn't matter though, there are a lot of intelligent Lakers fans on here, and there are stupid fans of other teams. No one's judging your entire fanbase on a few poor examples.

Same could be said about ALL the bandwagon Lebron/Cavs/Heat fans, so I really wouldn't try to go there to say something if I were you:facepalm

Lebron23
01-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Can you please go get a life outside of the internet and learn what INDIVIDUALTY means?!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=225611

You need to follow your own advice. Your LeBron hating agenda is getting old.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:16 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=225611

You need to follow your own advice. Your LeBron hating agenda is getting old.

....says the dumba**^ with Lebron in his screen name. Further proving he TRULY has NO CLUE what the word individuality really means:facepalm

PURE SELF OWNAGE(lebron23)!!!!:applause:

Kobr
01-11-2012, 10:17 PM
LakersReign, why don't you just explain to everyone what you meant by this post

He was supposed to do that to Dirk last year, and he STILL had 20-30 PPG in the Finals
in response to this post

I'm curious to know as well. I don't see why you brought up Dirk's PPG in response to Bosh being a perimeter shooter that draws his defender out of the paint.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:20 PM
LakersReign, why don't you just explain to everyone what you meant by this post

in response to this post

I'm curious to know as well. I don't see why you brought up Dirk's PPG in response to Bosh being a perimeter shooter that draws his defender out of the paint.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247291&page=2

State of mind took the time to read and understand what I was saying, so can you and everyone else. If I was supposedly posting nonsense, why then could he get what I was saying?!

Kobr
01-11-2012, 10:30 PM
State of mind took the time to read and understand what I was saying, so can you and everyone else. If I was supposedly posting nonsense, why then could he get what I was saying?!

Ok, found his post.

Now do you get it?

I still don't get it, no. Don was talking about Bosh drawing the defender out, and you're saying he didn't do that because Dirk/Chandler had X PPG? I don't know if I even agree with Don, but I don't see how the PPG of either Dirk or Tyson disproves that Bosh serves to draw out the player defending him. Unless you're saying that you didn't mean to mention PPG but you were actually talking about boards/defense. I guess that could be a typo, somehow...

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Ok, found his post.

I still don't get it, no. Don was talking about Bosh drawing the defender out, and you're saying he didn't do that because Dirk/Chandler had X PPG? I don't know if I even agree with Don, but I don't see how the PPG of either Dirk or Tyson disproves that Bosh serves to draw out the player defending him. Unless you're saying that you didn't mean to mention PPG but you were actually talking about boards/defense. I guess that could be a typo, somehow...

I never said anything about Chandler. I was referring to Bosh supposedly drawing people and making the Heat offense look so supposedly easy for this supposed sweep the idiot was talking about. I was talking about how Dirk made Bosh look stupid by driving by him to win the Game 2. Dude was trying to make it sound like the Heat would just sweep their way to a title. It's the same drivel Lebandwagoners were saying last year, which was my other point. I was also referring to the Heat having no answer for Dirk. How many points did Dirk score through all 6 Finals games?! Nothing "magically" about that now was there. Again, doesn't seem as easy as he was trying to make it sound.

Kobr
01-11-2012, 10:41 PM
I never said anything about Chandler. I was referring to Bosh supposedly drawing people and making the Heat offense look so supposedly easy for this supposed sweep the idiot was talking about. I was talking about how Dirk made Bosh look stupid by driving by him to win the game. Dude was trying to make it sound like Bosh was some kind of "lock down defender" or something like that. It's the same drivel Lebandwagoners were saying last year, which was my other point. I was also referring to the Heat having no answer for Dirk. How many points did Dirk score through all 6 Finals games?! Nothing "magically" about that now was there. Again, doesn't seem as easy as he was trying to make it sound.

Oh, I thought you and Don were only talking about Bosh's offense and whether he's a perimeter shooter. Didn't know Don was saying that Bosh was a great defender. Nevermind then, carry on. I agree that he's been a sub-par defender.

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Oh, I thought you and Don were only talking about Bosh's offense and whether he's a perimeter shooter.

We were, or at least I was. Seems like the guy is hearing voices. Not once did I mention Bosh's defense.

Didn't know Don was saying that Bosh was a great defender. Nevermind then, carry on. I agree that he's been a sub-par defender.

Never happened. Dirk and PPG came completely out of left field.

Like I said earlier in regards to our schizophrenic friend:

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww50/Theokhoth/rightoveryourhead.gif

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Oh, I thought you and Don were only talking about Bosh's offense and whether he's a perimeter shooter. Didn't know Don was saying that Bosh was a great defender. Nevermind then, carry on. I agree that he's been a sub-par defender.

He was just prattling on and on and on about nothing in particular, regurgitating that the Heat were going to sweep their way to this year's Finals, like they were supposed to do last year. That' why he hauled a** the minute I asked him to go watch the Finals again, read over his posts, and holla, trying to say that tired b.s again.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:47 PM
We were, or at least I was. Seems like the guy is hearing voices. Not once did I mention Bosh's defense.

Never happened. Dirk and PPG came completely out of left field.

Like I said earlier in regards to our schizophrenic friend:

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww50/Theokhoth/rightoveryourhead.gif

Yeah...you(dondadda59)^would know all about that wouldn't you, mr blurting out POINTLESS incoherent sh*t that has nothing to do with anything, just to have something to say?! "The voices" must've told you to do that....huh?!:facepalm

Keep dancing clown(dondadda59)....just keep dancing:lol

Kobr
01-11-2012, 10:48 PM

Never happened.

Yeah, I know you didn't. :oldlol: I was trying to bait him into finally having that realization. It's taking a while.

My theory is that some posters just see red whenever Kobe/LeBron or the Lakers/Heat are brought into discussion, and they don't actually read or respond to the post in question.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Yeah, I know you didn't. :oldlol: I was trying to bait him into finally having that realization. It's taking a while.

My theory is that some posters just see red whenever Kobe/LeBron or the Lakers/Heat are brought into discussion, and they don't actually read or respond to the post in question.

AND....you failed cuz I proved that I ALWAYS had a valid point(which is exactly why State Of Mind could READ AND COMPREHEND my posts) and also proved that he(dondadda59) had none....like I've been saying all along:facepalm

Kobr
01-11-2012, 10:51 PM
AND....you failed cuz I proved that I ALWAYS had a valid point and also proved that he had none....like I've been saying all along:facepalm

Just pretend that I'm not even here. I'm having a secret discussion with Don.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Just pretend that I'm not even here. I'm having a secret discussion with Don.

That's what the PM is for:facepalm

Kobr
01-11-2012, 10:56 PM
That's what the PM is for:facepalm

True, but you've effectively obliterated any potential this thread previously had. It seems like the perfect place.

If basketball discussion were a car, you'd be a speed bump. That's actually what it feels like to read your posts. It feels like I'm going over way too many speed bumps. And not the smooth kind. The kind that just **** shit up and send your car a few feet into the air. :lol

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Yeah...you(dondadda59)^would know all about that wouldn't you, mr blurting out POINTLESS incoherent sh*t that has nothing to do with anything, just to have something to say?!:facepalm

Keep dancing clown(dondadda59)....just keep dancing:lol

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I never knew anyone could be this dense but... but... I don't even know how to put it into words.

I know how that kid from American Beauty felt watching that bag dance in the wind. It's almost genius in it's retardation... LakersReign is ISH's rain man.

Sometimes there's so much... beauty on ISH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r91jVeyFl4I) :cry:

JohnnyWall
01-11-2012, 11:00 PM
If basketball discussion were a car, you'd be a speed bump. That's actually what it feels like to read your posts. It feels like I'm going over way too many speed bumps. And not the smooth kind. The kind that just **** shit up and send your car a few feet into the air. :lol

I'd say you nailed that analogy. LakersReign, you still haven't been able to explain why you brought up Dirk's PPG in your post about Bosh's offense. You realize that. Yes?

rs98762001
01-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Having read all seven pages of this thread, I think I know what watching the Special Olympics must be like.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:04 PM
True, but you've effectively obliterated any potential this thread previously had. It seems like the perfect place.

Yet another clown saying my posts are supposedly garbage, while STILL feeling this URGENT NEED to STILL be here, reading AND responding to them.:roll:

HILARIOUS SELF OWNAGE(kobr)!!!!:applause:

Deuce Bigalow
01-11-2012, 11:05 PM
I want some lettuce and cereal

RazorBaLade
01-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Yet another clown saying my posts are supposedly garbage, while STILL feeling this URGENT NEED to STILL be here, reading AND responding to them.:roll:

HILARIOUS SELF OWNAGE(kobr)!!!!:applause:

so you're willing to admit youre a retard just because some people here are enjoying laughing at you?

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Having read all seven pages of this thread, I think I know what watching the Special Olympics must be like.

Yeah....I know....right?!:lol

Especially when the idiot(dondadda59) got so heated, he started blurting out sh*t that had nothing to do with anything:roll:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:07 PM
so you're willing to admit youre a retard just because some people here are enjoying laughing at you?

So...according to you^ the idiot(dondadda59) NEEDS all this backup cuz you're all supposedly laughing at me. When I CLEARLY had a point and the re****(dondadda59) didn't?!:wtf:

MORE HILARIOUS SELF OWNAGE!!!!:applause:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:10 PM

I'd say you nailed that analogy. LakersReign, you still haven't been able to explain why you brought up Dirk's PPG in your post about Bosh's offense. You realize that. Yes?

Johnny Wall, you STILL haven't learned how to read yet, you realize that....Yes?!:facepalm

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:14 PM
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I never knew anyone could be this dense but... but... I don't even know how to put it into words.

I know how that kid from American Beauty felt watching that bag dance in the wind. It's almost genius in it's retardation... LakersReign is ISH's rain man.

Sometimes there's so much... beauty on ISH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r91jVeyFl4I) :cry:

dondadda59 + blurting out POINTLESS incoherent sh*t for no real reason whatsoever, calling that a point = DENSE(dondadda59)

ANY QUESTIONS?!:applause:

JohnnyWall
I want some lettuce and cereal

The two go surprisingly well together. Great source of fiber too.

DonDadda59
Yeah....I know....right?!:lol

Especially when the idiot(dondadda59) got so heated, he started blurting out sh*t that had nothing to do with anything:roll:

I got so heated my chair caught on fire, it was scurry son :eek:

I originally came into this thread to post a basketball opinion, seems like a thousand years ago since we've gone on this fantastic journey. Where are we headed next? Only you know, but I'm strapped in and ready to ride :rockon:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:16 PM

I originally came into this thread to post a basketball opinion, seems like a thousand years ago since we've gone on this fantastic journey. Where are we headed next? Only you know, but I'm strapped in and ready to ride :rockon:

....which is exactly why this POINTLESS punk a**^ NEEDS all this backup....right?!:roll:

Oh, and by the way, since YOU'RE(dondadda59) the one PRETENDING to be some bada**, but still NEEDS backup:STOP THE BLOOODCLOT CRYIN'!!!!:cry:

JohnnyWall
01-11-2012, 11:20 PM

Hmm. How about we talk about Blake Griffin? I'll post something mildly reasonable, like, "Blake is a pretty athletic big man." Then LakersReign can chime in with something like, "Oh yeah? Then why did Dallas beat the Heat in the finals last year?" Should be fun.

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Hmm. How about we talk about Blake Griffin? I'll post something mildly reasonable, like, "Blake is a pretty athletic big man." Then LakersReign can chime in with something like, "Oh yeah? Then why did Dallas beat the Heat in the finals last year?" Should be fun.

Just LOVE learning about myself from clowns who don't know me or know anything about me:facepalm

BORING(johnny wall)!!!!:rolleyes:

JohnnyWall
01-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Just LOVE learning about myself from clowns who don't know me or know anything about me:facepalm

It was just an example. Were you thinking about taking it in another direction?

What about this then:

Me: So Blake Griffin looks rather good on offense, huh? He's working on those post moves.

You: LOOOOOL you (^you^*^^) clearly are insane. He's terrible on offense, just look at how many blocks DeAndre gets!!

Me: Wait, what do DJ's blocks have to do with...

You: ROFLLOL try reading again!!111oneone!11

DonDadda59
01-11-2012, 11:28 PM

Then he'll go on for pages about how YOU need to reread what YOU wrote and re-watch the 1982 Kentucky Derby and stop making POINTLESS points (JohnnyWall)^. And he'll be 100% convinced you're in the wrong somehow.

That's the beauty of it all. I swear there has to be some sort of anagram code in his posts or he's some sort of autistic savant. It can't be that he's just that dense, can it? Is that even possible?

JohnnyWall
01-11-2012, 11:32 PM
LakersReign's debate tactics can really be boiled down to something like this...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2009/11/my_hair_is_a_bird.jpg

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:34 PM
It was just an example. Were you thinking about taking it in another direction?

What about this then:

Me: So Blake Griffin looks rather good on offense, huh? He's working on those post moves.

You: LOOOOOL you (^you^*^^) clearly are insane. He's terrible on offense, just look at how many blocks DeAndre gets!!

Me: Wait, what do DJ's blocks have to do with...

You: ROFLLOL try reading again!!111oneone!11

Got nothing else huh?!:rolleyes:

STILL BORING(johnny wall)!!!!:rolleyes:

Kobr
01-11-2012, 11:34 PM
LakersReign's debate tactics can really be boiled down to something like this...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2009/11/my_hair_is_a_bird.jpg

See, I'd go with this:

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/argument-invalid-8.jpg

Classic divergence of opinion here. When great minds meet... :oldlol:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Then he'll go on for pages about how YOU need to reread what YOU wrote and re-watch the 1982 Kentucky Derby and stop making POINTLESS points (JohnnyWall)^. And he'll be 100% convinced you're in the wrong somehow.

That's the beauty of it all. I swear there has to be some sort of anagram code in his posts or he's some sort of autistic savant. It can't be that he's just that dense, can it? Is that even possible?

More POINTLESS incoherent ramblings from the POINTLESS wonder^:facepalm

EVEN MORE BORING(dondadda59)!!!!:rolleyes:

hops and stops
01-11-2012, 11:37 PM
:roll: this thread..

what if lakersreign really is mentally challenged though? won't you guys feel awful?

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:39 PM

what if lakersreign really is mentally challenged though? won't you guys feel awful?

Please keep telling me about myself when NONE of you know me or really knows anything about me:rolleyes:

PURE DESPERATION(clowns) AT IT'S BEST!!!!:applause:

JohnnyWall
01-11-2012, 11:39 PM

Good point. Let me think about it...

hmm..

mm...

mmm..

If LakersReign is mentally challenged... I think I'm going to continue to laugh. :oldlol:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Good point. Let me think about it...

hmm..

mm...

mmm..

If LakersReign is mentally challenged... I think I'm going to continue to laugh. :oldlol:

....at yourself^ for DESPERATELY making sh*t up just to have something to say, which has NOTHING to do with me?!:facepalm

LAUGH ON!!!!:roll:

JohnnyWall
01-11-2012, 11:44 PM
....at yourself^ for DESPERATELY making sh*t up just to have something to say?!:facepalm

LAUGH ON!!!!:roll:

Are you capable of even functioning in your daily life? I'll bet somebody wipes your ass for you. :oldlol:

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Are you capable of even functioning in your daily life? I'll bet somebody wipes your ass for you. :oldlol:

Keep trying(AND failing miserably, I might add)....just keep trying:facepalm

STILL BORING(johnnywall)!!!!:rolleyes:

JohnnyWall
01-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Keep trying(AND failing miserably)....just keep trying:facepalm

STILL BORING(johnnywall)!!!!:rolleyes:

Do you use those crude parentheticals to remind yourself who you're communicating with? Like.. do you stop mid-sentence and think, "Shit... who am I responding to again? Oh yeah... (JohnnyWall) keep trying!"

:lol

LakersReign
01-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Do you use those crude parentheticals to remind yourself who you're communicating with? Like.. do you stop mid-sentence and think, "Shit... who am I responding to again? Oh yeah... (JohnnyWall) keep trying!"

:lol

You can keep rambling off your^ DELUSIONAL b.s. all you want to, thinking I'm stupid enough to co-sign it to make it look like you know me, cuz I'm NOT co-signing anything. So sit there and MAKE UP all the hot garbage you want:facepalm

HILARIOUS STUPIDITY(johnnywall)!!!!:lol

Legends66NBA7
01-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Well another thread getting posted to the dumbest things you've heard on ISH...:ohwell:

DMAVS41
01-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Well...he absolutely was not top 3 last year.

This year so far? Absolutely top 3.....

LakersReign
01-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Well another thread getting posted to the dumbest things you've heard on ISH...:ohwell:

That's the same thing I'm saying:roll:

Bladers
01-12-2012, 01:19 AM
http://www.collegedj.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/nike-kobe-bryant-the-black_mamba.jpg

hawke812
01-13-2012, 04:02 PM

I hope Kobe has a good game against the Cavs tonight:cheers: