PF: Andres Nocioni / Federico Kammerichs / JP Gutierrez
CT: Luis Scola / Fabricio Oberto

Russia
PG: Alexey Shved / Anton Ponkrashov
SG: Vitaly Fridzon / Sergey Bykov / Dmitry Kulagin
SF: Viktor Khryapa / Sergey Monya
PF: Andrei Kirilenko / Andrey Vorontsevich / Semen Antonov
CT: Timofey Mozgov / Sasha Kaun

Pietrus is always injured or refuses to play. Moerman will be there over him most likely. Juan Fernandez is not ready to play for Argentina's team at the Olympics.

They have numerous players better than him like Leo Gutierrez, Leo Mainoldi, Nico Gianella, Luis Ciqueira, etc. that would be on the team before him.

Kulagin? Antonov? No. Kurbanov and Sokolov are better players. And if Beverly wants to play, which is he says over and over that he does, then he will for sure be over those guys.

Also, Sergio Rodriguez is having a lot better year than Sada is, so he is more likely to make Spain's team at the moment.

And for the USA, Bosh and Aldridge are no locks at all. I would expect Blake Griffin to make it over one of them.

chains5000
03-20-2012, 09:01 AM
No way Sergio Rodriguez makes the team, even with Rubio injured. I guess Sada will make the team, with Llull playing some PG too. Ra

Euroleague
03-20-2012, 03:43 PM
If I was Spain I would take Mumbru 10 times out of 10 over Claver. But I would also take Sada 10 times out of 10 over Rubio. Let's face it, Spain's coach does not appear to be very bright.

As for France, I doubt Gelabale is in their team. He had an injury and he has played like total crap ever since then.

Leo Gutierrez will definitely be on Argentina's roster over someone like Juan Fernandez. Also, Argentina's coach already said Oberto will not be allowed on the team unless he plays pro ball. And so far he did not sign a contract, so that might be it for him also.

That would add Leo Mainoldi to their team, who would also be there over someone like Juan Fernandez.

Euroleague
03-20-2012, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=chains5000]No way Sergio Rodriguez makes the team, even with Rubio injured. I guess Sada will make the team, with Llull playing some PG too. Ra

chains5000
03-20-2012, 04:37 PM
If I was Spain I would take Mumbru 10 times out of 10 over Claver. But I would also take Sada 10 times out of 10 over Rubio. Let's face it, Spain's coach does not appear to be very bright.

As for France, I doubt Gelabale is in their team. He had an injury and he has played like total crap ever since then.

Leo Gutierrez will definitely be on Argentina's roster over someone like Juan Fernandez. Also, Argentina's coach already said Oberto will not be allowed on the team unless he plays pro ball. And so far he did not sign a contract, so that might be it for him also.

That would add Leo Mainoldi to their team, who would also be their over someone like Juan Fernandez.
Mumbr

chains5000
03-20-2012, 04:43 PM
Spain is all about NBA players now. In case you have not noticed, they turned just like USA. How good you are is based on your correlation to the NBA, according to Spanish basketball now. So since Rodriguez played 4 years in the NBA and had a solid year with Real Madrid, he will definitely have a great shot at being on their team.

Whether he is any good or not, besides the point. I would take someone like Rafa Martinez over him, but he has never had any "NBA interest", so he does not rate under the "new Spanish basketball philosophy".

Maybe Spain will get lucky and Lopez makes it instead, since he "played in the NBA". But honestly though, Lopez is pretty damn old looking out there now. He is still better than Rodriguez though.
Rodriguez's got bad press, and I don't think there's a single post in all the Internet not dishing him now.
Rafa Mart

Euroleague
03-20-2012, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=chains5000]Mumbr

Euroleague
03-20-2012, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=chains5000]Rodriguez's got bad press, and I don't think there's a single post in all the Internet not dishing him now.
Rafa Mart

Euroleague
05-08-2012, 04:54 AM
Argentina is really making some odd selections. First, they called Oberto to the team, even though he hasn't played with a club in about 2 1/2 years.

And now they called Hermann back, even though he had been out of basketball for 2 years, and just came back this year by playing in one of Argentina's minor leagues. Not their actual pro league, but one of their minor leagues.

I mean what the hell..............

It's not like they don't have some other good players. Their coach's selections are getting a bit bizarre.

Maybe Herrmann and Oberto still have something, but when they have not played serious club basketball in so many years, it's really odd that they get called to the national team.

Guys like Kammerichs, Jasen, JP Gutierrez, Mainoldi.......they can easily cover players like Oberto and Herrmann, and they are actually playing in recent years.

Grinder
05-22-2012, 10:35 AM
Several teams released their pool of candidates today...

Brazil:
They are Marcelo Huertas, Larry James Taylor Jr, Raul Togni Neto, Leandro Barbosa, Marcelo Machado, Marcus Vinicius Vieira De Souza, Alex Ribeiro Garcia, Anderson Varejao, Guilherme Giovannoni, Tiago Splitter, Rafael Hettsheimeir, Nene and Caio Torres.

I'm guessing Caio Torres will be the only cut here.

Lithuania:
Tomas Delininkaitis, Deividas Dulkys, Paulius Jankunas, Simas Jasaitis, Sarunas Jasikevicius, Robertas Javtokas, Adas Juskevicius, Mantas Kalnietis, Rimantas Kaukenas, Antanas Kavaliauskas, Linas Kleiza, Tadas Klimavicius, Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Jonas Maciulis, Donatas Motiejunas, Martynas Pocius, Renaldas Seibutis, Darius Songaila, Jonas Valanciunas.

Lithuania's final roster is always unpredictable. Keliza, Jasikevicius, Kalnietis, Valanciunas, Pocius, Kaukenas, Javtokas, Jankunas, and Jasaitis (probably Maciulis too if he's healthy) are locks I would venture to say.

Angola:
Leonel Paulo, Carlos Almeida, Armando Costa, Joachim Gomes, Felizardo Ambr

Euroleague
05-23-2012, 04:56 AM
For Greece, Mavrokefalidis, Schortsanitis, and Koufos are out with knee surgery.

Diamantidis once again said that he refuses to play - his "girlfriend forbids it".

Nick Calathes probably won't be selected since he wants to tryout for the Mavs and they won't let him play.

Euroleague
05-23-2012, 04:58 AM
[QUOTE=Grinder]

Germany:
Robin Benzing, Bastian Doreth, Steffen Hamann, Jan-Hendrik Jagla, Philipp Schwethelm, Philipp Neumann, Tibor Plei

Euroleague
06-06-2012, 07:27 AM
Greece's 14 man preliminary roster:

PG Vassilis Spanoulis/Nick Calathes/Kostas Sloukas
SG Nikos Zisis/Kostas Vasileiadis/Vangelis Mantzaris
SF Georgios Printezis/Kostas Papanikolaou/Michael Bramos
PF Antonis Fotsis/Kostas Kaimakoglou
C Ioannis Bourousis/Ian Vougioukas/Dimitrios Mavroeidis

Nick Calathes isn't sure to be on the team, as he wants to play for Dallas next season, and they won't let him play if he does (Cuban and his crap again).

chains5000
06-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Diamantidis once again said that he refuses to play - his "girlfriend forbids it".
Really?

chains5000
06-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Greece's 16 man preliminary roster:

PG Vassilis Spanoulis/Nick Calathes/Kostas Sloukas
SG Nikos Zisis/Kostas Vasileiadis/Vangelis Mantzaris
SF Georgios Printezis/Kostas Papanikolaou/Michailis Bramos
PF Antonis Fotsis/Kostas Kaimakoglou/Vassilis Kavvadas
C Ioannis Bourousis/Ian Vougioukas/Dimitrios Mavroeidis/Zisis Sarikopoulos

Nick Calathes isn't sure to be on the team, as he wants to play for Dallas next season, and they won't let him play if he does (Cuban and his crap again).
Looks like a lock for a medal.

Euroleague
06-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Really?

Yes. He said something like, "sorry, but I can no longer play for the national team again. My girlfriend forbids it and says that I need my summers off so that we can take vacations together."

:rolleyes:

Borat_Sagdyev
06-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Lithuania:
Tomas Delininkaitis, Deividas Dulkys, Paulius Jankunas, Simas Jasaitis, Sarunas Jasikevicius, Robertas Javtokas, Adas Juskevicius, Mantas Kalnietis, Rimantas Kaukenas, Antanas Kavaliauskas, Linas Kleiza, Tadas Klimavicius, Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Jonas Maciulis, Donatas Motiejunas, Martynas Pocius, Renaldas Seibutis, Darius Songaila, Jonas Valanciunas.

Lithuania's final roster is always unpredictable. Keliza, Jasikevicius, Kalnietis, Valanciunas, Pocius, Kaukenas, Javtokas, Jankunas, and Jasaitis (probably Maciulis too if he's healthy) are locks I would venture to say.

I think questionable are only two places
PG Kalnietis, Jasikevicius
SG Kaukenas, Pocius, Seibutis-Delinininkaitis-Dulkys
SF Jasaitis, Maciulis
PF Kleiza, Jankunas, Motiejunas-Songaila
C Valanciunas, Javtokas
Most likely in final roster will go Delininkaitis and Songaila

chains5000
06-08-2012, 02:56 AM
Yes. He said something like, "sorry, but I can no longer play for the national team again. My girlfriend forbids it and says that I need my summers off so that we can take vacations together."

:rolleyes:
:oldlol: Is he a friend of Fran V

chains5000
06-08-2012, 02:58 AM
How is Seibutis playing these days?

Euroleague
06-08-2012, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=chains5000]:oldlol: Is he a friend of Fran V

Euroleague
06-08-2012, 09:35 AM
I think questionable are only two places
PG Kalnietis, Jasikevicius
SG Kaukenas, Pocius, Seibutis-Delinininkaitis-Dulkys
SF Jasaitis, Maciulis
PF Kleiza, Jankunas, Motiejunas-Songaila
C Valanciunas, Javtokas
Most likely in final roster will go Delininkaitis and Songaila

Why do they not select Gecevicius? I think he is better than Pocius, Seibutis, and Delinininkaitis. At least, for sure he is better than Delinininkaitis and also Jasaitis.

And Songaila seemed over the hill when he was with Galatasaray. They really should hope Motiejunas plays.

Borat_Sagdyev
06-09-2012, 09:39 AM
How is Seibutis playing these days?
Really good, but yesterday he might broke his cheek-bone in 4 places and out from team.

Why do they not select Gecevicius? I think he is better than Pocius, Seibutis, and Delinininkaitis. At least, for sure he is better than Delinininkaitis and also Jasaitis.

And Songaila seemed over the hill when he was with Galatasaray. They really should hope Motiejunas plays.
Gecevicius can't defend, can't run, he's weak physically and mentally. He can only shoot and play p&r.
Motiejunas have huge ego.
http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2012/06/donatas-motiejunas-brings-title%E2%80%A8more-moxie-to-the-mix/

Euroleague
06-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Gecevicius can't defend, can't run, he's weak physically and mentally. He can only shoot and play p&r.
Motiejunas have huge ego.
http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2012/06/donatas-motiejunas-brings-title%E2%80%A8more-moxie-to-the-mix/

Yet, he's still better for sure than players like Jasaitis and Delinininkaitis.

Motiejunas is an a-hole. He always has been. But Songaila is washed up.

Fiba basketball
06-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I know Serbia wont play in Olympics but I didnt want to make a thread aboute Eurobasket qualification so I will write it here . Ivkovic said that he will tell the list of players that will play for NT and will look to bring some young and new players ( we are going to be first in group anyway so why not allow some players to rest ) .

Euroleague
06-10-2012, 06:06 PM
I know Serbia wont play in Olympics but I didnt want to make a thread aboute Eurobasket qualification so I will write it here . Ivkovic said that he will tell the list of players that will play for NT and will look to bring some young and new players ( we are going to be first in group anyway so why not allow some players to rest ) .

Serbia does need to bring in new players. They were bad last summer.

Fiba basketball
06-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Serbia does need to bring in new players. They were bad last summer.
We were bad becouse of injures , we will win new medal next year .

Euroleague
06-11-2012, 01:13 PM
We were bad becouse of injures , we will win new medal next year .

No. Ivkovic needs to select better players to win a medal.

Paunic, Tepic, etc. It's not good enough.

Fiba basketball
06-11-2012, 02:23 PM
No. Ivkovic needs to select better players to win a medal.

Paunic, Tepic, etc. It's not good enough.
same players ( who are still jung and improving ) won silver in 2009 and would have won gold or silver in 2010 if reffs didnt give the win to Turkey . Paunic plays 5 mpg so he isnt that important and Tepic is only player that doesnt play good enough for medal contender others always play much better for NT than for their clubs .

Euroleague
06-12-2012, 02:06 PM
same players ( who are still jung and improving ) won silver in 2009 and would have won gold or silver in 2010 if reffs didnt give the win to Turkey . Paunic plays 5 mpg so he isnt that important and Tepic is only player that doesnt play good enough for medal contender others always play much better for NT than for their clubs .

IMO Ivkovic needs to select better players. Serbia kind of surprised people those first couple years when they were young. Everyone knows about them and how to play them now.

Serbia needs some more scorers and Teodosic needs help at PG. I don't see any medal next year without them selecting some better players.

Fiba basketball
06-12-2012, 03:05 PM
IMO Ivkovic needs to select better players. Serbia kind of surprised people those first couple years when they were young. Everyone knows about them and how to play them now.

Serbia needs some more scorers and Teodosic needs help at PG. I don't see any medal next year without them selecting some better players.
Teodosic needs help at pg ? Markovic is best assistant in HISTORY of Eurocup and is great defender . For a backup that is very good . Miljenovic will probably join NT but he first needs to show he is good enough by playing in EL , if he is talented as everyone says he could be good as Teodosic . What better players do you have in mind ? You arent thinking of Rakocevic or Milicic , are you ? We will see next year who is wrong you or me , and as long Ivkovic is head coach of our NT I will belive in medal in every compatition .

Euroleague
06-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Teodosic needs help at pg ? Markovic is best assistant in HISTORY of Eurocup and is great defender . For a backup that is very good . Miljenovic will probably join NT but he first needs to show he is good enough by playing in EL , if he is talented as everyone says he could be good as Teodosic . What better players do you have in mind ? You arent thinking of Rakocevic or Milicic , are you ? We will see next year who is wrong you or me , and as long Ivkovic is head coach of our NT I will belive in medal in every compatition .

Serbia as it is now (the team as it has been) has no good point guard besides Teodosic. And Teodosic can't defend at the position properly. Rasic, Tepic, and Markovic are not good enough options as point guards, for a team that wants to win medals every summer.

Sorry, it's just my opinion. They need a better point guard, and they need a way to let Teodosic be a SG on defense. They also need some better shooters in the lineup. Keselj is great as a shooter, and so is Rasic, but then you have someone like Tepic, who can't shoot, and Teodosic is too streaky with his shot selection.

Maga_1
06-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Just give Cvetkovic a chance this Summer, to see how things work out with him playing at top level. I don't know many other guards besides the regular ones in the Serbian NT.

Fiba basketball
06-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Just give Cvetkovic a chance this Summer, to see how things work out with him playing at top level. I don't know many other guards besides the regular ones in the Serbian NT.
Serbia has 4 pgs that dominated youth compatitions last year but since Nedovic plays sg now there are only 3 . Micic broke his leg this season so he will need more time to improve , Cvetkovic didnt play this season and if Pesic think isnt ready to play for Red Star than he isnt ready to play for Nt . Partizan borrowed Miljenovic to Mega Vizura where he dominated Serbian league but he still isnt good enough for nt . Maga are you from Spain ? If you are can you tell me whats happening with Markovic ? He got injured against in game 2 with Barca and hasnt played since than and I cant found oute did he recover .

Fiba basketball
06-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Serbia as it is now (the team as it has been) has no good point guard besides Teodosic. And Teodosic can't defend at the position properly. Rasic, Tepic, and Markovic are not good enough options as point guards, for a team that wants to win medals every summer.

Sorry, it's just my opinion. They need a better point guard, and they need a way to let Teodosic be a SG on defense. They also need some better shooters in the lineup. Keselj is great as a shooter, and so is Rasic, but then you have someone like Tepic, who can't shoot, and Teodosic is too streaky with his shot selection.
Markovic is good enough to play on any EL f4 team . He is better than Gordon , Law , Calathes , Sada so I dont see why he isnt good enough to be backup to Teodosic who play 25-30 mpg . And we have only 3 players that arent good shooters in our nt ( Paunic , Tepic , Markovic ) .

Euroleague
06-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Markovic is good enough to play on any EL f4 team . He is better than Gordon , Law , Calathes , Sada so I dont see why he isnt good enough to be backup to Teodosic who play 25-30 mpg . And we have only 3 players that arent good shooters in our nt ( Paunic , Tepic , Markovic ) .

Being better than Calathes isn't saying much, although I think Calathes is better, but I think Calathes sucks for the most part, so I won't argue. I don't think he's as good as those other guys you mentioned. At least, no way he is as good as Law is.

Fiba basketball
06-15-2012, 11:28 AM
Being better than Calathes isn't saying much, although I think Calathes is better, but I think Calathes sucks for the most part, so I won't argue. I don't think he's as good as those other guys you mentioned. At least, no way he is as good as Law is.
Markovic is better than Law in everything except shooting . He is better passer than Sada and Gordon and is good as them in othere parts of the game . You are underrating Calathes if you think he isnt better than Law . Players that Ivkovic called for NT : Teodosic , Markovic , Jaramaz ( lol , I dont know why is he on the list ) , Rasic , Tepic , Nedovic ( didnt deserve , had terible season ) , Milutinovic ( also didnt deserve ) , Jeremic ( I like him and he deserved an invatation but I dont think he will make the team ) , Andjusic ( had a breakoute season but still I dont think he deserved invatation ) , Paunic , Keselj , Bjelica , Lucic ( he deserved invatation , will be one of the better sfs in Euroleague in the future ) , Macvan , Erceg , Labovic , Velickovic , Savanovic , Krstic , Raduljica , Perovic , Rakovic , Ilic ( lol , even Red Star fans dont think he is good ) , Musli ( also didnt deserve )

Euroleague
06-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Markovic is better than Law in everything except shooting . He is better passer than Sada and Gordon and is good as them in othere parts of the game . You are underrating Calathes if you think he isnt better than Law . Players that Ivkovic called for NT : Teodosic , Markovic , Jaramaz ( lol , I dont know why is he on the list ) , Rasic , Tepic , Nedovic ( didnt deserve , had terible season ) , Milutinovic ( also didnt deserve ) , Jeremic ( I like him and he deserved an invatation but I dont think he will make the team ) , Andjusic ( had a breakoute season but still I dont think he deserved invatation ) , Paunic , Keselj , Bjelica , Lucic ( he deserved invatation , will be one of the better sfs in Euroleague in the future ) , Macvan , Erceg , Labovic , Velickovic , Savanovic , Krstic , Raduljica , Perovic , Rakovic , Ilic ( lol , even Red Star fans dont think he is good ) , Musli ( also didnt deserve )

I know you hate Law because of the Partizan issue, but come on. Sorry man, Law is way better than Markovic and Calathes are.

Euroleague
06-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Argentina's 15 man prelim roster:

Pablo Prigioni
Nicol

Fiba basketball
06-15-2012, 02:04 PM
I know you hate Law because of the Partizan issue, but come on. Sorry man, Law is way better than Markovic and Calathes are.
Belive me he isnt and him playing bad for Partizan has nothing to do with my judgment . I thought this even before he left Partizan . You are overrating Law .

Euroleague
06-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Belive me he isnt and him playing bad for Partizan has nothing to do with my judgment . I thought this even before he left Partizan . You are overrating Law .

OK, let's just disagree then. Law isn't really a point guard anyway. He's more of a SG.

Euroleague
06-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Spain:

PG Jose Calderon/Sergio Rodriguez/Victor Sada
SG Juan Carlos Navarro/Sergio Llull/Rafa Martinez
SF Rudy Fernandez/Fernando Sam Emeterio/Victor Claver
PF Pau Gasol/Felipe Reyes
C Marc Gasol/Serge Ibaka

TKstyle
06-25-2012, 08:06 AM
Meanwhile, Australia have just beaten Greece on back-to-back matches by 30 and 40 points in Melbourne!!

I saw the first game and I swear Greece must have at LEAST 8-9 of it's regular, best players not with the team, because they are just a bunch of young guys with not alot of talent... in comparison with the Australian players, who are no world beaters!

No Andrew Bogut will hurt us with getting through to the final 8 at the games. Kyrie Irving would have been handy also, had he have nominated to pick up his Aussie citizenship!!

Line up with be:

C: Aleks Maric / David Andersen / Aron Baynes
PF: Matt Nielson / Mark Worthington
SF: Brad Newley / David Barlow
SG: Joe Ingles / Peter Crawford
PG: Patty Mills / Matt Dellavedova / Adam Gibson

Is any of this relevant? No.. but it's a thread for this kind of information, so remember that before hating on this post :)

Go Boomers! I'll be there watching :cheers:

TKstyle
06-25-2012, 08:11 AM
And to throw in my two cents worth... I believe the medals will be:

GOLD: USA
SILVER: Spain
Bronze: France (providing Parker plays)

I know some other posters here believe that the lesser known to the western-world countires (USA, Canada, Aus ect) think that the likes of Greece, Lithuania, Russia and Argentina will be real chances... but I just don't see it. It's just my opinion, would be happy to be proven wrong :pimp:

Euroleague
06-26-2012, 04:54 PM
And to throw in my two cents worth... I believe the medals will be:

GOLD: USA
SILVER: Spain
Bronze: France (providing Parker plays)

I know some other posters here believe that the lesser known to the western-world countires (USA, Canada, Aus ect) think that the likes of Greece, Lithuania, Russia and Argentina will be real chances... but I just don't see it. It's just my opinion, would be happy to be proven wrong :pimp:

In all honesty, a full France isn't any better than Lithuania and certainly isn't as good as Greece, even with their key absences. They might be a bit better than Russia, but not by much.

Argentina is too old. I don't think anyone but American NBA fans thinks they will medal. Argentinians certainly don't. It's just that American NBA fans know absolutely nothing about international basketball, nothing about any players that are not in the NBA, and they totally overrate NBA players, etc.

People outside the USA generally know Argentina is too old. But I have to say that you are overrating France.

Not because you think they can get a bronze, because they can, but because you think they are clearly better than Greece, Russia, Lithuania, and that those teams don't really have a shot to medal. Honestly, I'm not even sure that France is even better than Macedonia.

But I will say this, France is not beating Greece in an elimination game. Not happening. Even if Greece's missing players still don't join the team, they are still beating France in an elimination game, if they meet again at that stage.

As for Spain being second, if Navarro still has foot problems, that won't happen.

Sakkreth
06-29-2012, 06:38 AM
In all honesty, a full France isn't any better than Lithuania and certainly isn't as good as Greece, even with their key absences. They might be a bit better than Russia, but not by much.

Argentina is too old. I don't think anyone but American NBA fans thinks they will medal. Argentinians certainly don't. It's just that American NBA fans know absolutely nothing about international basketball, nothing about any players that are not in the NBA, and they totally overrate NBA players, etc.

People outside the USA generally know Argentina is too old. But I have to say that you are overrating France.

Not because you think they can get a bronze, because they can, but because you think they are clearly better than Greece, Russia, Lithuania, and that those teams don't really have a shot to medal. Honestly, I'm not even sure that France is even better than Macedonia.

But I will say this, France is not beating Greece in an elimination game. Not happening. Even if Greece's missing players still don't join the team, they are still beating France in an elimination game, if they meet again at that stage.

As for Spain being second, if Navarro still has foot problems, that won't happen.

Lithuania never has a chance to medal according to everyone outside of Lithuania, year after year same predictions, but we havent fell lower than this in Ranking (http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/even/rank/p/rankMen.html) ever.

Fiba basketball
06-29-2012, 08:47 AM
Lithuania never has a chance to medal according to everyone outside of Lithuania, year after year same predictions, but we havent fell lower than this in Ranking (http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/even/rank/p/rankMen.html) ever.
No one cares aboute FIBA rankings . Italy isn't even in top 15 best national teams and look where are they ranked . It's not true that nobody gives Lithuenia a chance for a medal , I always consider them one of the favorites for one of the medals .

Euroleague
06-29-2012, 12:08 PM

I didn't say Lithuania has no chance to medal.