PDA

View Full Version : Wade and Kobe so far this season

Bladers
01-14-2012, 07:57 PM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/829/kobewade.png

Last year we had a thread for Kobe and wade comparison through out the season. This year I think we also need one. Though some may say wade shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Kobe because wade's last great performance was at the free throw line in the 2006 Finals. But I think the comparison is warranted. Thread will be updated as the seasons goes.

Dictator
01-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Kobe dominating everything except steals and blocks.

ConanRulesNBC
01-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Kobe > Wade. The only people who would say otherwise are just so anti-Kobe they can't give him credit for anything.

ConanRulesNBC
01-14-2012, 08:01 PM
Wade is 220? He should try getting down to about 190. I think it would help some of the injuries.

blablabla
01-14-2012, 08:02 PM
wade is a great player but he shouldnt be compared to kobe

Tenchi Ryu
01-14-2012, 08:03 PM
wade is a great player but he shouldnt be compared to kobe
You do realize that has been done...COUNTLESS times.....countless.

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 08:05 PM
This season, 12 games, of course Kobe was better so far. You dont need to be an expert to tell so. Also, you dont need to be an expert to say that Wade was better last 2-3 years easily. And tell me, how big retard you need to be to compare injured player since start of the season and a top 10 player playing arguably his best season so far?

blablabla
01-14-2012, 08:05 PM
You do reali
ze that has been done...COUNTLESS times.....countless.
i know
should have said imo

Tenchi Ryu
01-14-2012, 08:06 PM
i know
should have said imo
Not saying you were wrong...just saying you might as well give up hope on that happening :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Faptastrophe
01-14-2012, 08:07 PM
This season, 12 games, of course Kobe was better so far. You dont need to be an expert to tell so. Also, you dont need to be an expert to say that Wade was better last 2-3 years easily. And tell me, how big retard you need to be to compare injured player since start of the season and a top 10 player playing arguably his best season so far?

/thread

dunksby
01-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Players of a different caliber cant be compared logically anyway.

Dictator
01-14-2012, 08:08 PM

:lol :lol :lol :roll: :roll: :oldlol: :oldlol: :facepalm

AirTupac
01-14-2012, 08:13 PM

You highlighted the right things.

1) He wasn't better the last 2-3 years
2) Kobe is injured too
3) Not his best season

KenneBell
01-14-2012, 08:14 PM
Wade is 220? He should try getting down to about 190. I think it would help some of the injuries.
Wade is 230 according to an ESPN article a few weeks ago. He was probably even heavier in '09-'10.

rodman91
01-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Wade is playing like a blondie in Colorado compared to Kobe.

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Oh, ok 'tard.

Bladers
01-14-2012, 08:21 PM
Oh, ok 'tard.

Its ridiculous

1) Kobe has 2 rings out of the last 3 years.
2) Kobe was injured last year and this year aswell.
3) Kobe isn't having his best season and its not arguable.

The Iron Fist
01-14-2012, 08:22 PM
Kobe > Wade. The only people who would say otherwise are just so anti-Kobe they can't give him credit for anything.
:applause:

Faptastrophe
01-14-2012, 08:22 PM
Oh, ok 'tard.
They don't know anything else to say when someone provides a serious argument against Kobe.
And it really sucks, actually. You can't even have a normal discussion with these people, 'cause they're mind is set to "Kobe-staning" only.:facepalm

Dictator
01-14-2012, 08:24 PM
They don't know anything else to say when someone provides a serious argument against Kobe.
And it really sucks, actually. You can't even have a normal discussion with these people, 'cause they're mind is set to "Kobe-staning" only.:facepalm

This is a serious argument.....:lol :roll: :oldlol: Infinite lol

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Its ridiculous

1) Kobe has 2 rings out of the last 3 years.
2) Kobe was injured last year and this year aswell.
3) Kobe isn't having his best season and its not arguable.

So rings are only measure for you when it comes to comparing two players??? So why dont you wait till the end of the season to see who will win it and than tell us who was better??

And "Kobe injured" are two most used words by Kobe' fans since beggining of his career? Name me one year where he was not "injured"?

I would say Kobe so far is having one of his best seasons. 31,2ppg would be his 3rd best, career high assists per game 5.5 and all along with above career FG%, 46%. And you cant say his team sucked so numbers are influated like back in 05/06.

heyhey
01-14-2012, 08:30 PM

How was that a serious argument come on man :facepalm

Faptastrophe
01-14-2012, 08:33 PM
This is a serious argument.....:lol :roll: :oldlol: Infinite lol
Whatever the argument you people will just keep kobe-staning. Just sad.

Being a good fan is not only defending him.. it's also seeing flaws in his game. Which you obviously don't.

Dictator
01-14-2012, 08:33 PM
Whatever the argument you people will just keep kobe-staning. Just sad.

Being a good fan is not only defending him.. it's also seeing flaws in his game. Which you obviously don't.

The only flaw in Kobe's game is bad shot selection.

Bladers
01-14-2012, 08:34 PM
So rings are only measure for you when it comes to comparing two players??? So why dont you wait till the end of the season to see who will win it and than tell us who was better??

And "Kobe injured" are two most used words by Kobe' fans since beggining of his career? Name me one year where he was not "injured"?

I would say Kobe so far is having one of his best seasons. 31,2ppg would be his 3rd best, career high assists per game 5.5 and all along with above career FG%, 46%. And you cant say his team sucked so numbers are influated like back in 05/06.

I never said rings are the only measurement.Secondly Kobe's injuries are legit and he actually plays through it, unlike ur boy wade who sits out for "bruised foot" LOL.

Tell me one year where Wade isn't so-called "Injured"?
Now tell me one off-season of that year where he had surgery.
Kobe had surgery this off season and last off season and the one before that...

His injuries are legit. And he plays through them.
And even then injured Kobe >>>> Healthy Wade.

heyhey
01-14-2012, 08:37 PM
I never said rings are the only measurement.Secondly Kobe's injuries are legit and he actually plays through it, unlike ur boy wade who sits out for "bruised foot" LOL.

Nah man don't u know that Kobe gets experimental knee surgery and shots in his wrist for fun. No way he's injured :facepalm

Faptastrophe
01-14-2012, 08:39 PM

Oh, I see. EVERYONE else except for Kobe fakes injuries. Only Kobe has legit ones. :facepalm

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 08:47 PM

You said it right in one of your last posts.

And do you need to be such a scientist to see that Wade's career was banged up by serious injuries? Difference between Wade' injuries and Kobe's is that Wade's are real ones. Dont you think that Kobe would have started falling in his form if it was for so many injuries over the years? Think about it for a minute and tell me. Kobe has missed not more than 5 games average per season over his career. Wade has missed almost a whole season once. And you are really trying to compare their injuries again? Cmon son.

And you have not answered why would not this season so far be considered one of his best???

Dictator
01-14-2012, 08:53 PM

And do you need to be such a scientist to see that Wade's career was banged up by serious injuries? Difference between Wade' injuries and Kobe's is that Wade's are real ones. Dont you think that Kobe would have started falling in his form if it was for so many injuries over the years? Think about it for a minute and tell me. Kobe has missed not more than 5 games average per season over his career. Wade has missed almost a whole season once. And you are really trying to compare their injuries again? Cmon son.

And you have not answered why would not this season so far be considered one of his best???

I depends on willpower. Dwhistle is just a baby. Also players have different injuries if you didn't know.

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 08:55 PM
I depends on willpower. Dwhistle is just a baby. Also players have different injuries if you didn't know.
I know. Real ones and fake ones. :violin:

D-Wade316
01-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Right. Right. :facepalm

nathanjizzle
01-14-2012, 08:58 PM
wade is a pathetic old man.

Faptastrophe
01-14-2012, 08:59 PM
wade is a pathetic old man.
And here I thought you couln't get more dumber..:facepalm

JerrySteakhouse
01-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Not a fair year to compare Wade, hes been hurting all season.

Dictator
01-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Right. Right. :facepalm

Do we need to really post videos of the dwhistle...:lol

D-Wade316
01-14-2012, 09:02 PM
Do we need to really post videos of the dwhistle...:lol
:rolleyes:

rodman91
01-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Wade is playing like Reggie Miller with no shooting skill this year. :applause:

nathanjizzle
01-14-2012, 09:04 PM
And here I thought you couln't get more dumber..:facepalm

so you mad and have to call me dumb? get your emotions together you little girl.

Faptastrophe
01-14-2012, 09:09 PM
so you mad and have to call me dumb? get your emotions together you little girl.
You said Wade is old and pathetic. What else did I have to call you?
Just plain stupidity.

Dictator
01-14-2012, 09:13 PM
This thread ....

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhunegsN7F1qhkq6oo1_250.gif

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lht903RwDT1qhkq6oo1_500.gif

Bladers
01-14-2012, 09:18 PM

lol you got to be joking right? last couple of das wade said he thinks he had PLANTAR FASCIITIS but actually just had a sore foot which can feel like plantar at times. And guess what? He sat out 4 games.

Kobe had PLANTAR FASCIITIS in 04 and didn't sit out.

Lebron had a sorepinky and sat out 5 or was it 7 games? Kobe's finger gets broken and keeps playing to its deriment.

Now it looks like this:
http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kobe_bryant_finger.jpg

and Kobe have tried to have surgery on it but the doctors have said its beyound repair, that the surgery won't fix it.

secondly, where are thevideos of wades foot injury this season? OFcourse there are none.

Where are the ones from last season? None.

Here is Kobe's wrist injury.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi6933w82t4#t=2m24s

Here is his ankle injury from last year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im9voO0-HNI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_unNYpNfb2c&feature=related

and guess what? He didn't sit out any games.

now compare that with lebron's so called ankle injury that made him sit out a game this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVh8awUzVMU#t=4m50s

lol

Dictator
01-14-2012, 09:19 PM
^^:applause: :applause:

Bladers
01-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Not a fair year to compare Wade, hes been hurting all season.

Oh look whose playin the injury card? I thought it was kobe fans who do this? I guess not..

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 09:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sit7pnZDfbI newest one from Wade.
And really, you are an idiot if you think that posted Kobe injury (better to say faking injury because he got blocked) was worse than Lebron's, and this is coming from neutral fan regarding those two players. Only question I'm asking now is, have you ever played basketball?

p.s. that ankle injury was not bad at all because he could walk on his own clearly. I have had worse and I was able to play the same day, let alone Kobe playing the game two days after that.

Heavincent
01-14-2012, 09:25 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lht903RwDT1qhkq6oo1_500.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Wade just isn't on Kobe's level. Not even close.

Bladers
01-14-2012, 09:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sit7pnZDfbI newest one from Wade.
And really, you are an idiot if you think that posted Kobe injury (better to say faking injury because he got blocked) was worst than Lebron, and this is coming from neutral fan regarding those two players. Only question I'm asking now is, have you ever played basketball?

Wait what?

Here is his ankle injury from last year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im9voO0-HNI

and guess what? He didn't sit out any games.

now compare that with lebron's so called ankle injury that made him sit out a game this season.

lol

First that's the only legit injury wade has had the last 4 or so seasons.
Secondly its not serious compared to kobes. I shuld rather aask you havwe you played basketbal? Do you know what falling on your ankle is? you can't watch kobes ankle injury without cringing...

Lebron's was a joke, he acted like he got shot.
Wades one isn't serious but since none of his injuries are serious he calls this his "worst ankle turn of his carreer" Ofcourse, it is. its the only legit one.

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 09:35 PM
First that's the only legit injury wade has had the last 4 or so seasons.
Secondly its not serious compared to kobes. I shuld rather aask you havwe you played basketbal? Do you know what falling on your ankle is? you can't watch kobes ankle injury without cringing...

Lebron's was a joke, he acted like he got shot.
Wades one isn't serious but since none of his injuries are serious he calls this his "worst ankle turn of his carreer" Ofcourse, it is. its the only legit one.
Ok, this is starting to look like usual Kobe fan's response: :blah :blah :blah

triangleoffense
01-14-2012, 09:36 PM

Injuries are part of the equation and frankly Wade is a bit injury prone. Injuries are exactly why players like Sampson and Walton and even Bird aren't higher on the all-time list and its why Kobe is at least one or two tiers above Wade all-time.

I love how all these posters undermine Kobe's (or other players) injuries as they were just common ailments you could shake off. I would like to see these same posters go even a day at work or school with some of these injuries that Kobe is dealing with. A broken anything, pinkie or wrist is a bitch to deal with and the lingering pain has an impact on mood and cognition. Even a lingering sprain would be different to deal with no matter which muscle since you use nearly every muscle in your body in some way or another for everyday tasks (bending down, standing up, sitting down). Imagine how a basketball player would feel if one of the most important muscles in their body was midly/severely sprained.

Bladers
01-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Ok, this is starting to look like usual Kobe fan's response: :blah :blah :blah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_unNYpNfb2c

I don't even have to say anything. One was fake one wasn't.
One sat out games one didn't.
One acted like they were shot. One was cool calm and collected.

Heavincent
01-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Why does Wade get the injury excuse? Kobe is playing with a torn ligament in his wrist and he is still beasting. It just shows that Kobe is way better at playing through injury than Wade :confusedshrug:

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Injuries are part of the equation and frankly Wade is a bit injury prone. Injuries are exactly why players like Sampson and Walton and even Bird aren't higher on the all-time list and its why Kobe is at least one or two tiers above Wade all-time.
Ok, I definitely agree with that. So is there any need to compare injured player's worst season and top 10 player's one of best seasons straight up?

Bladers
01-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Ok, I definitely agree with that. So is there any need to compare injured player's worst season and top 10 player's one of best seasons straight up?

Kobe's is actually injured unlike wade.
He gets shots before every game.
and the swelling on his wrist have been seen by many reporters.

Kobe was also injured last season and still played good.

Funny how again kobe fans are said to use injury as an excuse. But the only ones i see using it are wade fanboys.

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 09:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_unNYpNfb2c

I don't even have to say anything. One was fake one wasn't.
One sat out games one didn't.
One acted like they were shot. One was cool calm and collected.
Ok, that's a bias opinion. You see, Lebron's fan could come here and say just an opposite thing. I'm not trying to argue Lebron vs Kobe here. You are changing the thread. I came here because you have made one very stupid comparation.

heyhey
01-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Lol@ left 4 dead talking about Kobe faking wrist injury when there's video of Kobe's wrist swollen like a balloon from like 3 games ago. And this is suppose to b a neutral fan :oldlol:

Bladers
01-14-2012, 09:47 PM
Ok, that's a bias opinion. You see, Lebron's fan could come here and say just an opposite thing. I'm not trying to argue Lebron vs Kobe here. You are changing the thread. I came here because you have made one very stupid comparation.

No one is arguing Kobe vs Lebron. Im showing you how Kobe gets legitly injured and plays while Lebron and wade have questionable injuries and sit out.

aka pinky, the latest ankle injury.
For wade its beyond count.

But I love how you avoid the video which shows:

One was fake (questionable), one wasn't.
One sat out games, one didn't.
One acted like they were shot.
One was cool calm and collected.

Are those true or not?

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 09:49 PM
Lol@ left 4 dead talking about Kobe faking wrist injury when there's video of Kobe's wrist swollen like a balloon from like 3 games ago. And this is suppose to b a neutral fan :oldlol:
I have not seen any balloon. And do you think it's a little "above-natural" thing for a basketball player, in 5 days after serious wrist injury to have 3 40 points games???

Phong
01-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Lol@ left 4 dead talking about Kobe faking wrist injury when there's video of Kobe's wrist swollen like a balloon from like 3 games ago. And this is suppose to b a neutral fan :oldlol:http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+Tfnf9yYX Ksvl.jpg

http://nsa21.casimages.com/img/2012/01/11/120111062740962263.jpg

Kobe's injecting fluids into his hands to fake his injury.

JerrySteakhouse
01-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Oh look whose playin the injury card? I thought it was kobe fans who do this? I guess not..
Are you really that stupid or have you got no idea what's going on down in Miami?

coin24
01-14-2012, 09:53 PM
I know wade usually rounds into shape by the last qtr of the season and beasts in the playoffs, but at his age/injuries he should be in better shape to start the season..

It looks like he barely trained or shot a bball at all during the lockout:facepalm

It should be pretty clear Kobe > wade.. I still see people arguing for wade top 5 of the league:facepalm try watching some current games:oldlol:

Bladers
01-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Are you really that stupid or have you got no idea what's going on down in Miami?

Are you really that stupid or have you got no idea what's going on down in LA the past year?

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 09:55 PM
No one is arguing Kobe vs Lebron. Im sowing you how Kobe gets legitly injured and plays while Lebron and wade have questionable injuries and sit out.

aka pinky, the latest ankle injury.
For wade its beyond count.

But I love you avoid the video which shows.

One was fake (questionable), one wasn't.
One sat out games, one didn't.
One acted like they were shot.
One was cool calm and collected.

Are those true or not?
Both injuries were legit, you cant simply argue that, because on both videos you can see inverted foot.
You can not really know how bad was it for a player. For me its worse to jump on somebody's foot (lebron's case) than to land on the floor wrong. And you cant judge somebody's reaction on injury. Its just in their nature.

Bladers
01-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Both injuries were legit, you cant simply argue that, because on both videos you can see inverted foot.
You can not really know how bad was it for a player. For me its worse to jump on somebody's foot (lebron's case) than to land on the floor wrong. And you cant judge somebody's reaction on injury. Its just in their nature.

LOL ARE YOU RETARDED? DO YOU KNOW WHAT EXTENTION IS? LEBRON HARDLY TWEEKED HIS ANKLE. KOBE WENT FOR A JUMPER AND LANDED COMPLETELY ON HIS ANKLE WITH ALL HIS WEIGTH FULLLLLLLLY EXTENDED!!

You can't have its any worser than that. But I figure you are a bruce blitz fanboy so I know your judgement is obviously clouded.

Phong
01-14-2012, 10:06 PM
on both videos you can see inverted foot.Nope. LeBron stepped on the other guy's foot but never rolled his ankle.

http://nsa21.casimages.com/img/2012/01/15/120115031619222779.jpg

LEFT4DEAD
01-14-2012, 10:07 PM
LOL ARE YOU RETARDED? DO YOU KNOW WHAT EXTENTION IS? LEBRON HARDLY TWEEKED HIS ANKLE. KOBE WENT FOR A JUMPER AND LANDED COMPLETELY ON HIS ANKLE WITH ALL HIS WEIGTH FULLLLLLLLY EXTENDED!!

You can't have its any worser than that. But I figure you are a bruce blitz fanboy so I know your judgement is obviously clouded.
Lol, why would I be a fan of that retard? He clearly shited on you so hard so you cant take him out of your head. And sorry for ****ing you all this time. I usually do it with my gf. She went to her mother today so I had to find somebody else to jerk on. Your thread was first. Keep your head up.

JerrySteakhouse
01-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Are you really that stupid or have you got no idea what's going on down in LA the past year?

There is a big difference between injuries that keep you outta the game or injuries that just nag you, moron. :facepalm

And why should an old ankle tweek? Or even that mild pre-season sprain? :lol

Bladers
01-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Nope. LeBron stepped on the other guy's foot but never rolled his ankle.

http://nsa21.casimages.com/img/2012/01/15/120115031619222779.jpg

Let him alone, he's a blind hater listening to THE blind hater (bruce blitz)

Bladers
01-14-2012, 10:13 PM
There is a big difference between injuries that keep you outta the game or injuries that just nag you, moron. :facepalm

And why should an old ankle tweek? Or even that mild pre-season sprain? :lol

lol @ this idiot. Lebron just sat out on a fake injury acouple of days ago.
Kobe had a legit ankle injury last march and played. Lebron sat out 7 games with a sore pinky, Kobe played through his broken finger.

Wade's qustionable injuries are beyond count, dude has so much non-existent injury. Its beyond ridiculous. The guy just sat out 4 games for a sore foot which he compared to a Plantar Fasciitis, which is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse But he didn't have Plantar Fasciitis, just a sore foot and sat out 4 games. Kobe had Plantar Fasciitis in 04 and didn't sit out any games.

Bladers
01-14-2012, 10:18 PM
Lol, why would I be a fan of that retard? He clearly shited on you so hard so you cant take him out of your head. And sorry for ****ing you all this time. I usually do it with my gf. She went to her mother today so I had to find somebody else to jerk on. Your thread was first. Keep your head up.

Lol @ this fool I destroyed you throughout the thread and now you have ran out of excuse and cowering in the corner like a lil bitch. Just like i used to do with Gino. I haven't lost my touch. :pimp:

JerrySteakhouse
01-14-2012, 10:20 PM
lol @ this idiot. Lebron just sat out on a fake injury acouple of days ago.
Kobe had a legit ankle injury last march and played. Lebron sat out 7 games with a sore pinky, Kobe played through his broken finger.

Wade's qustionable injuries are beyond count, dude has so much non-existent injury. Its beyond ridiculous. The guy just sat out 4 games for a sore foot which he compared to a Plantar Fasciitis, which is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse But he didn't have Plantar Fasciitis, just a sore foot and sat out 4 games. Kobe had Plantar Fasciitis in 04 and didn't sit out any games.
Wow, you are truly an idiot. :facepalm

D-Wade316
01-14-2012, 10:37 PM
Wow, you are truly an idiot. :facepalm
Yep. Let him have his lonely life.

nathanjizzle
01-14-2012, 10:38 PM
You said Wade is old and pathetic. What else did I have to call you?
Just plain stupidity.

you got trolled....and exposed as a PMSing overly sensitive girl.:roll: anyone with descent intelligence could have told you i was trolling and wasnt being serious, but your inept ability to detect sarcasm or someone bullshitting just makes you stupid.

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Dude thinks we all forgot about the old Sonics/Lakers rivalries. off-topic, but after the Showtime era, I remember when the Sonics used to whoop us good.

Fatal9
01-15-2012, 03:39 AM
Wade: 176 points in the entire season so far
Kobe: 172 points in the last 4 games

AlphaWolf24
01-15-2012, 03:58 AM

seattle still got some good weed....

Wade is nowhere near Kobe...

miggyme1
01-15-2012, 04:01 AM
Kobe playin like a ***** with nun to lose and my mom told me dats a very dangerous type of ***** to f$&@ wit.

Phong
01-15-2012, 04:02 AM
Wade: 176 points in the entire season so far
Kobe: 172 points in the last 4 games281 more points and he passes Shaq on the all-time scoring list.

LEFT4DEAD
01-15-2012, 06:15 AM
Wow, so many Kobetards on one place. Priceless.

NumberSix
01-15-2012, 06:17 AM
Wow, so many Kobetards on one place. Priceless.
And they've all came out to celebrate the greatest accomplishment of the year. Losing to the Clippers for the 3rd straight time.

They said we couldn't do it, but we did it. The Los Angeles Kobes #1. It's time to celebrate. :banana:

LEFT4DEAD
01-15-2012, 06:35 AM
And they've all came out to celebrate the greatest accomplishment of the year. Losing to the Clippers for the 3rd straight time.

They said we couldn't do it, but we did it. The Los Angeles Kobes #1. It's time to celebrate. :banana:
It's funny really. They are not even Laker's fans. Lakers dont have to win to make them glad. It's only important that Kobe get big amount of points. I really feel sad for this people.

Bladers
01-15-2012, 06:35 AM
It's funny really. They are not even Laker's fans. Lakers dont have to win to make them glad. It's only important that Kobe get big amount of points. I really feel sad for this people.

says a lebron fan....LMFAO Priceless!!

LEFT4DEAD
01-15-2012, 06:41 AM
says a lebron fan....LMFAO Priceless!!
Lol wtf, I dont even like Lebron. Get your facts straight. My favourite players are Rashard Lewis and Ray Allen. Is this your only way of discussing, because if it is, I'm really starting to believe you are trully an idiot, not just here but in real life too.

NumberSix
01-15-2012, 06:51 AM
Lol wtf, I dont even like Lebron. Get your facts straight. My favourite players are Rashard Lewis and Ray Allen. Is this your only way of discussing, because if it is, I'm really starting to believe you are trully an idiot, not just here but in real life too.
Believe it or not, there are actually people who dedicate their entire life to trolling this forum to jizz themselves over Kobe and interject Kobe-v-LeBron into every single conversation, no matter how unrelated.

Fans of other players do it too, but nowhere near the level or numbers of the Kobe trolls.

LEFT4DEAD
01-15-2012, 06:53 AM
Believe it or not, there are actually people who dedicate their entire life to trolling this forum to jizz them selves over Kobe and interject Kobe-v-LeBron into every single conversation, not matter how unrelated.

Fans of other players do it too, but nowhere near the level or numbers of the Kobe trolls.
Really, I think this guy is sick. I dont know what is it between him and Lebron, but he is constantly trying to change the thread on Kobe vs Lebron. How somebody can be so insecure and afraid of one player like this?

RazorBaLade
01-15-2012, 07:06 AM

I can't speak for everyone but for me , in terms of how happy or sad I could get because of a lakers game:

lakers winning kobe plays good > lakers winning kobe plays bad > lakers losing kobe plays good > lakers losing kobe plays bad

So I mean... if we're gonna lose, at least there's something to be happy about with getting to witness this guy make shots he has absolutely no business taking. It's inspiring almost. I think for a lot of fans its like that as well.. no one is HAPPY when their team loses, but if kobe plays good its at least a bright spot on a dark game.

rfoster24
01-15-2012, 07:32 AM
Wade and Kobe are definitely on the same level morons. Wade's a great player. Give him some fukin credit.