PDA

View Full Version : Haters: This is what the Bulls are w/out Rose

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Last week the Bulls had to pull away from the Wiz in the 4th to win w/out Rose.

Today they are down 20 @half w/out Rose.

Yeah the Bulls defense is the identity of the team but Rose is the key to all the Bulls success, even their defense.

Makes me laugh that people still are so threatened by Rose to say the Bulls only win or are as good as they are because of defense.

Nope. And now you all see why Rose was MVP last year and is as good as any candidate to win it this year.
:pimp:

Alamo
01-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Last week the Bulls had to pull away from the Wiz in the 4th to win w/out Rose.

Today they are down 20 @half w/out Rose.

Yeah the Bulls defense is the identity of the team but Rose is the key to all the Bulls success, even their defense.

Makes me laugh that people still are so threatened by Rose to say the Bulls only win or are as good as they are because of defense.

Nope. And now you all see why Rose was MVP last year and is as good as any candidate to win it this year.
:pimp:

This is one thing that I think most people don't realize. Roes makes a huge impact on the Bulls defense. He doesn't have the steals and blocks to prove it, but the Bulls defense is much better when Rose is on the floor.

themurph
01-16-2012, 03:20 PM
This is the no-sh*t post of the year....

But I'm glad somebody made it...

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 03:23 PM
This is the no-sh*t post of the year....

But I'm glad somebody made it...

it's crazy how many people think the Bulls w/out Rose are a playoff team....maybe the 8th seed?

The only good that comes from this loss today is the realization for many that Rose is much more valuable than haters would give credit to.

Tenchi Ryu
01-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Like I've been saying forever....this team LITERALLY feeds off Rose's energy. When they are successful, hitting shots, moving great around the court, its cause Rose is controlling the game as the great Floor General he is, but of course Rose haters won't listen.

greymatter
01-16-2012, 03:24 PM
So Rose is the anchor of the Bulls defense who without him allows teams to shoot 70%?

In other news, Kobe is the most unselfish player to ever play the game.

BGriffin's Dad
01-16-2012, 03:26 PM
3-way trade

Wade & Bosh to Chicago
Kobe & Gasol to Miami
Rose & Noah to Lakers

Kblaze8855
01-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Remove him from a game here and there they will look terrible but they are better than this. He does have more to do with the defense than given credit for....but not the difference between teams scoring under 70 5-6 times in the last 10 and giving up 60 in the first half.

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Remove him from a game here and there they will look terrible but they are better than this. He does have more to do with the defense than given credit for....but not the difference between teams scoring under 70 5-6 times in the last 10 and giving up 60 in the first half.

they are surely better than this.

But without Rose..... 0 leadership. Completely lost.

Alamo
01-16-2012, 03:35 PM
So Rose is the anchor of the Bulls defense who without him allows teams to shoot 70%?

You misunderstood completely. :facepalm

Put more simply, Rose's energy and leadership on offense and defense sparks the other players to play better and play with more energy.

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 03:37 PM

W/out him their offense is completely lost leading to their defense being completely out of whack. Like someone else was saying, his energy feeds this team with the will to win.

RRR3
01-16-2012, 03:37 PM
You seem strangely giddy that your team is getting hammered. Interesting.

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 03:38 PM

Put more simply, Rose's energy and leadership on offense and defense sparks the other players to play better and play with more energy.
:applause:

Brickz187
01-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Don't understand how anyone could think otherwise. Rose is the backbone of the Chicago Bulls, he obviously helps on defense and offense. He was MVP for a reason.

Dengness9

giddy? You can do better than that. I ****ing hate losing. Nor have expressed feelings of positivity that my team is getting beat up.

Just using this as a prime example to prove how valuable Rose is.

1rkrage
do you guys remember when Noah was an all-star caliber center? me neither :banghead:

guy is so overrated now and it's not funny

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Don't understand how anyone could think otherwise. Rose is the backbone of the Chicago Bulls, he obviously helps on defense and offense. He was MVP for a reason.

for sure. But the amount of ppl who think otherwise is a lot more than you would think. It's pathetic.

greymatter
01-16-2012, 03:43 PM

Oh I understood completely. He's so impactful that without his presence, the Bulls are going to slack on both sides of the ball and lose games by 40 points. Rose's ass no doubt smells like his namesake.

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 03:46 PM
do you guys remember when Noah was an all-star caliber center? me neither :banghead:

guy is so overrated now and it's not funny

He became overrated only this season. He has played terrible this year. His energy is lacking, his offensive touch is gone. It's actually mysterious. He used to grab 10-20 boards every night effortlessly.

He's gotta figure it out man.

greymatter
01-16-2012, 03:48 PM

How sad is that? He's happy to toot Rose's horn at the expense of saying that his team sucks balls without him to the tune of a 40-50 point turnaround. No one other than his fellow stans honestly believe the Bulls are this bad a team without him.

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Oh I understood completely. He's so impactful that without his presence, the Bulls are going to slack on both sides of the ball and lose games by 40 points. Rose's ass no doubt smells like his namesake.

:hammerhead:

Alamo
01-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Bulls only down by 11 now, Rose leading even from the bench

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

themurph
01-16-2012, 03:51 PM
How sad is that? He's happy to toot Rose's horn at the expense of saying that his team sucks balls without him to the tune of a 40-50 point turnaround. No one other than his fellow stans honestly believe the Bulls are this bad a team without him.

Bad? No.....This Bulls team has heart (they are trying to make a comeback now....they have it down to 11)...

The issue is, folks underestimating Rose's impact, even on defense....

greymatter
01-16-2012, 03:52 PM
Don't look now, but your team is within manageable distance (11pts) of being able to make a run in the 4th quarter. This despite giving up 70% shooting in the first half.

Dengness9

you don't know me so quit acting like it.

I'm not gloating about shit. I made this thread out of frustration and truth at the same time.

I've repped the Bulls for over 20 years, no matter Jordan era, after, or Rose era.

Never said anything about 40-50 points. Please.

I'm not happy about shit. And yes I'm
gonna toot Rose's horn when he deserves it.

Keep trying tho punk. Bulls down 11. Finally showing the fight I was hoping for all game.

BlackWhiteGreen
Bulls only down by 11 now, Rose leading even from the bench

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:roll: wow, OK then. Why wasn't he leading first half? :oldlol:

So if the Bulls come back and win this, someone can create a thread saying this is why Rose is overrated. K?

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 03:54 PM

So if the Bulls come back and win this, someone can create a thread saying this is why Rose is overrated. K?

Sarcasm much?

1rkrage
01-16-2012, 03:54 PM
Taj and Asik >> >>>> >>> >> >> > >>> Noah and Boozer

BlackWhiteGreen
01-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Sarcasm much?

Why would he be sarcastic about that when he was bigging up Rose's "spark on offense and defense"? Makes no sense.

Whoah10115
01-16-2012, 04:00 PM
If people hate Derrick Rose it's because of threads like this one. Why is this a thread?

Tenchi Ryu
01-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Bulls are doing great, trying to come back up, but OP's point still stands. An elite team like Heat or Thunder would NOT allow this come up when they had a 20 point blow out. This type of play DOES NOT CUT IT for Playoffs, regardless if we get the win.

Sarcastic
01-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Bulls are doing great, trying to come back up, but OP's point still stands. An elite team like Heat or Thunder would NOT allow this come up when they had a 20 point blow out. This type of play DOES NOT CUT IT for Playoffs, regardless if we get the win.

Here comes the excuses for the comeback.

Alamo

It's called a joke lol

demons2005
I noticed this at the end of the first quarter how discombubulated they were without rose. Now on the other side of the coin the Clippers will win in thirty minutes by a landslide. Perfect prediction day for me IMO

Tenchi Ryu
01-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Here comes the excuses for the comeback.
No excuses...I'm thinking with a clear head homie. No way in hell this happens with Heat or Thunder, and I know you know this. Even with the win, this was not Bulls basketball....

Sarcastic
01-16-2012, 04:07 PM
No excuses...I'm thinking with a clear head homie. No way in hell this happens with Heat or Thunder, and I know you know this. Even with the win, this was not Bulls basketball....

You telling me the Heat don't blow leads?

demons2005
01-16-2012, 04:08 PM
LOL i love seeing stat geeks owned. Whoever decides the on/off numbers really screwed up on this one http://www.82games.com/1112/11CHI3.HTM#onoff. I think after this one game they'll have to change that +15 to a -15

themurph
If people hate Derrick Rose it's because of threads like this one. Why is this a thread?

Because there is a thread up that asks "What's wrong with Derrick Rose?"

Tenchi Ryu
You telling me the Heat don't blow leads?
Not when playing good Heat ball. And Definitely not the Thunder.

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 04:16 PM

I've made one thread (this one) in maybe a year if not more???

If people hate Rose cuz of threads being made they are weak minded and petty.

Maybe you underestimate the amount of shit Bulls fans like me have gotten over Rose and how "overrated" he is.

BlackWhiteGreen
01-16-2012, 04:23 PM
I've made one thread (this one) in maybe a year if not more???

If people hate Rose cuz of threads being made they are weak minded and petty.

Maybe you underestimate the amount of shit Bulls fans like me have gotten over Rose and how "overrated" he is.

Then you give it back in threads like this which makes people dislike him. Works both ways.

Alamo
01-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Then you give it back in threads like this which makes people dislike him. Works both ways.

Who cares if people like him or not. OP is telling the truth about this team.

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 04:42 PM

which makes people dislike him....

If you dislike him cuz of random ppl on the Internet making threads about him you are a mental midget. Soft. *****. Weak minded.

Toughen up a lil plz, locate your nuts and make sure they're there still.

Dengness9
01-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Who cares if people like him or not. OP is telling the truth about this team.
:rockon:

Thank you sir. I don't care if people want to group me in with shitty posters on this site. I'm not a fanboy, just a die hard life long Bulls fan who calls it like I see it.

Been posting here for a while and am one of the last ISH members to make uneccessary threads. Though Haters(like in the title) will disagree, there was a place for this topic and it generated some good discussion amongst other Bulls fans if nothing else.

Indian guy
01-16-2012, 04:50 PM
This was their 9th game in 12 nights. Give them a break. With the shots Memphis was making today, Bulls likely wouldn't have pulled this off even with Rose.

97 bulls
01-16-2012, 05:08 PM
This bulls team is much better than todays showing. Even without rose. The way I see it, is that this is the problem when a team centers their offense so much around one player. Which brings me back to thibs. For the life of me, I can't understand why he doesn't look for carlos boozer to post up more. And then allow the offense to feed off of him.

I don't think this game should looked at as an indication of roses importance to the bulls defense. The grizzlies forced a lot of TOs which got them a lot of easy transition baskets. That fault falls to the PGs.

But for the most part, the grizzlies played inspired ball. I doubt rose would've made a difference as far as the outcome. The game wouldve been closer, but they probably still would've lost.

BlackWhiteGreen
01-16-2012, 05:30 PM
which makes people dislike him....

If you dislike him cuz of random ppl on the Internet making threads about him you are a mental midget. Soft. *****. Weak minded.

Toughen up a lil plz, locate your nuts and make sure they're there still.

Yet you use the word haters, which implies people that don't like him get to you. Weak.

ThatsGame
01-16-2012, 05:40 PM
This is why they won't beat the Heat in the playoffs, again. Stick LeBron on Rose and it's game over for the Bulls. :lol

Glide2keva
01-16-2012, 06:05 PM
This is why they won't beat the Heat in the playoffs, again. Stick LeBron on Rose and it's game over for the Bulls. :lolThis is why the Heat won't win the title. Stick lebron in the Finals and it's game over.

See how that works?

Glide2keva
01-16-2012, 06:06 PM
This is why the Heat won't win the title. Stick lebron in the Finals and it's game over.

See how that works?
Great post Dengness9. This is an awesome thread and the first in a while started by an actual Bulls fan.

Dengness9
01-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Great post Dengness9. This is an awesome thread and the first in a while started by an actual Bulls fan.

Thanks. I'm not talking shit about the rest of the Bulls team. Just trying to make a point or two while also having good discussion with other actual die hard Bulls fans.

I appreciate that someone like yourself understands where i'm coming from, and you know I'm one of the last to make non sense threads Bulls related or otherwise.

Go Bulls against PHX tonight.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
01-17-2012, 02:59 PM
this only proves that how overrated they are. Take out D Rose out of his comfort zone and they are done

Honestly I hate the RIP signing and that too paying him 10mil/2yrs...I would have prefer a guy like Crawford who can handle the ball and can create for others.

1rkrage
01-17-2012, 03:03 PM
this only proves that how overrated they are. Take out D Rose out of his comfort zone and they are done

Honestly I hate the RIP signing and that too paying him 10mil/2yrs...I would have prefer a guy like Crawford who can handle the ball and can create for others.
when Healthy, Rip was creating pretty well for the offense while also providing offense off midrange shooting and fastbreaks. Also, Crawford doesn't play defense.

There's a reason Bulls were tops in Offensive Efficiency with Rip healthy

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
01-17-2012, 03:18 PM
when Healthy, Rip was creating pretty well for the offense while also providing offense off midrange shooting and fastbreaks. Also, Crawford doesn't play defense.

There's a reason Bulls were tops in Offensive Efficiency with Rip healthy

lol how many games he played for them 5?

HurricaneKid
01-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Memphis is 5-2 at home and 1-4 on the road. They circled this game after the beatdown the Bulls gave them last time. It was going to be a tough game with Rose around. Thats why teams don't pound on one another. They don't want to deal with the fury, especially in the regular season. This game was payback for that and nothing else. In the other game Rose missed his backup's backup went for 25/8, they won by 14 and help the opposition to 64 points.

Pointguard
01-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Rose means a lot to the defense because he inspires the team with the belief that they can win every game. Leadership comes before good defense. Defensive energy comes from the belief in the result. When I coach, I will take a solid leader with less talent than I would a guy with more talent. At least with a leader I will be able to tell where the heart of a team is and can turn bad situations around. I can always use his influence to ignite fire when in places when the team looses focus.

Willis Reed, comes out to play that last game in the finals, gave the Knicks the energy to win that game. His defense wasn't all that but the team went all out and that's why you still hear about that moment 40 years later. It represents the apec of what I am talking about.

Pointguard
01-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Miami has great talent but has two leaders that have lowered their impact as leaders and its hard to tell where the heart of the team is. You can have two leaders but you have to be clear on what teammates are looking for from each. Miami seemed aware of it: Wade at the end (finals) began saying "look, I've been here before," but the momentum of the series had already taken over. If I recall right Lebron was assigned or stepped up to be the defensive leader last year (and they played great defense) but they lost shape and focus, overall, a couple of times last year and shows signs of it this year. Miami beat Chicago because the Heat played isolate the leader at all cost. It was the right thing to do with a young team.

nightprowler10
01-17-2012, 05:12 PM
The Bulls aren't as bad as they were yesterday though. Remember, this is the same team that almost beat Melo lead Nuggets without Rose last year if not for a clutch shot by Melo at the last second. And they had less time playing with each other. They just had a really off day yesterday.

That said, you'd have to be a simpleton (or simply not watched Bulls games) to think Rose doesn't run the offense on every single play or that he isn't a huge part of our defense. Don't get me wrong, he definitely slacks off against non-elite PGs on D, his play against Teague in the playoffs was one of many examples, but that doesn't mean he's not an elementary part of the Bulls D.

Scholar
01-17-2012, 05:19 PM
3-way trade

Wade & Bosh to Chicago
Kobe & Gasol to Miami
Rose & Noah to Lakers

This team would win championships.

Not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven... Maybe one, but not any of those bullshit numbers.

konex
01-17-2012, 09:39 PM
39 in the first qtr. is pretty good :hammerhead:

Tenchi Ryu
01-17-2012, 09:41 PM
39 in the first qtr. is pretty good :hammerhead:
That's cause Rip is back...he was tearing it up 1st quarter.

Kblaze8855
01-17-2012, 09:44 PM
Yea Rip is putting in work. He was missed. Rose and Rip play well together. Too bad Rose couldnt go. Like seeing Cj get minutes though. Solid backup. If he played 28-30 minutes he would be a 15ppg guy somewhere.

Dengness9
01-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Memphis is 5-2 at home and 1-4 on the road. They circled this game after the beatdown the Bulls gave them last time. It was going to be a tough game with Rose around. Thats why teams don't pound on one another. They don't want to deal with the fury, especially in the regular season. This game was payback for that and nothing else. In the other game Rose missed his backup's backup went for 25/8, they won by 14 and help the opposition to 64 points.

Funny how you fail to mention the backup John Lucas took 28 shots to score 25 though yes he played impossibly well.

And the fact that you said opposition because the opposition happened to be the Wizards.

Try harder

I.R.Beast
01-17-2012, 10:39 PM
This is one thing that I think most people don't realize. Roes makes a huge impact on the Bulls defense. He doesn't have the steals and blocks to prove it, but the Bulls defense is much better when Rose is on the floor.
It's quite simple really, Rose improvement on defense is obviously a key part of that but. His reliable offensive output allows his teammates to expend more energy on defense which esults in better defensiv efforts night in and night out.

Sarcastic
01-18-2012, 01:11 AM
21 point win over Phoenix. Boozer gets 31, and Watson gets 23 on 12 shots.

That's not too bad.

Bernie Nips
01-18-2012, 02:19 AM
Yeah, I like Rose and think he's a huge part in why Chicago are going to go far this year.

But if you're gonna make this thread... ya gotta be prepared to have a game like today happen.

Chicago CRUSHED the Suns without Rose. From the start.

Alamo
01-18-2012, 02:44 AM
Yeah, I like Rose and think he's a huge part in why Chicago are going to go far this year.

But if you're gonna make this thread... ya gotta be prepared to have a game like today happen.

Chicago CRUSHED the Suns without Rose. From the start.

The Suns are weak garbage compared to the Grizzlies. Plus everyone knows the Bulls are 10x better at home this season, also they had Rip. It's a no brainer

cteach111
01-18-2012, 02:57 AM
Bulls fans should be happy that their team is something without their best player. That's a very good sign.

Deuce Bigalow
01-18-2012, 03:11 AM
:lol
not only did they win tonight, they blew them out like they were a college team

Glide2keva
01-18-2012, 08:14 AM
Bulls fans should be happy that their team is something without their best player. That's a very good sign.
:cheers:

But let's not act like Phoenix is a good team. Rose sitting against Washington and the Suns, is not the same as sitting against Memphis.

ILLsmak
01-18-2012, 08:45 AM
lol, I used to make posts showing stats for 38 year old Shaq when he was on and off the floor and how the team was better to prove people wrong. There is no reason to post reasons why the Bulls are better with Rose.

Don't let people get in your head. People are still accepting Rose like they do with Durant. I know I never thought Rose would be as good as he's gotten. At least not this fast.

-Smak

nathanjizzle
01-18-2012, 09:42 AM
damn, derrick rose is useless after all....we should just give him to miami then.

HurricaneKid
01-18-2012, 10:49 AM
Funny how you fail to mention the backup John Lucas took 28 shots to score 25 though yes he played impossibly well.

And the fact that you said opposition because the opposition happened to be the Wizards.

Try harder

And CJ had 23 and quite a few asst in limited action last night. And Chi was shooting like 63% at half. Hell, they might be better without Rose

Yes I'm kidding.

Tenchi Ryu
01-18-2012, 11:29 AM
And CJ had 23 and quite a few asst in limited action last night. And Chi was shooting like 63% at half. Hell, they might be better without Rose

Yes I'm kidding.
Seriously, just STFU

*Edit
Oh you bitch lol....got again.

I.R.Beast
01-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Seriously, just STFU

*Edit
LMAo.....white text monster!!!

Rnbizzle
01-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Seriously, just STFU

*Edit

Seriously though, I love Rip, he makes the Bulls offense so much better, it's incredible. I don't like it when Noah and Boozer have to create shots for themselves, when Rip and Rose can get those two going with some easy baskets early in the game, their confidence grows and they'll start making some shots too. That was obvious last night.

Rose
Rip
Deng
Boozer
Noah

CJ
Korver
Brewer
Taj
Asik

Deepest team in the league? Only team I'm fearing right now in the 7 game series is Miami, for obvious reasons.. and I believe the Bulls have a legit shot of winning against them.

This is all barring injuries, clearly.

Tenchi Ryu
01-18-2012, 11:41 AM

Seriously though, I love Rip, he makes the Bulls offense so much better, it's incredible. I don't like it when Noah and Boozer have to create shots for themselves, when Rip and Rose can get those two going with some easy baskets early in the game, their confidence grows and they'll start making some shots too. That was obvious last night.

Rose
Rip
Deng
Boozer
Noah

CJ
Korver
Brewer
Taj
Asik

Deepest team in the league? Only team I'm fearing right now in the 7 game series is Miami, for obvious reasons.. and I believe the Bulls have a legit shot of winning against them.

This is all barring injuries, clearly.
All of this exactly.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Yesterday was a serious reminder on how much we missed Rip. The spacing was just wonderful. And his experience came in full force having a good 6 assist night.

Sarcastic
01-20-2012, 11:14 PM
What are they, like 3-1 without him?

Real Men Wear Green
01-20-2012, 11:18 PM
This is why the Heat won't win the title. Stick lebron in the Finals and it's game over.

See how that works?
Got the following reply:
Great post Dengness9. This is an awesome thread and the first in a while started by an actual Bulls fan.?

Lebron23
01-20-2012, 11:23 PM
No Rose, No Problem. The Bulls are a dangerous team because of their defense.

BlackWhiteGreen
01-20-2012, 11:25 PM
What are they, like 3-1 without him?

I wanted someone to bump this :oldlol:

cue "its the Cavs"

Tenchi Ryu
01-20-2012, 11:38 PM
I wanted someone to bump this :oldlol:

cue "its the Cavs"
But it was:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Ok...so lets all act like Cavs, Bobcats and Phoenix is the same tier as Memphis. And lets forget that Rip playing makes a difference.

Bulls are good, but best only a 5 seed without Rose. Lets not make knee-jerk statements.

hitmanyr2k
01-20-2012, 11:41 PM
I almost went to this game tonight but the snow stopped me and I'm glad it did :oldlol:

Sarcastic
01-20-2012, 11:42 PM

Ok...so lets all act like Cavs, Bobcats and Phoenix is the same tier as Memphis. And lets forget that Rip playing makes a difference.

Bulls are good, but best only a 5 seed without Rose. Lets not make knee-jerk statements.

As of now, the Cavs are a playoff team.

Tenchi Ryu
01-20-2012, 11:46 PM
By numbers yes, but definitely not by mindset. They still have some pieces to make and things to work on, otherwise they are gonna see nothing but 1st round exits, that's even if they make the playoffs. And that's ONLY cause they are not in the west.

Clocian-IGN

*checks standings to see if bsing*

wow you wasn't bsing :lol.

cavs at 7 seed, and knicks at the 8? eastside ftw :lol

jlip

Have you read the original post?

ConanRulesNBC
01-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Anyone saying the Bulls are better without Derrick Rose is an idiot.

Cangri
01-21-2012, 12:23 AM
They are not better but they are actually still pretty good even without him.

Human Error
01-21-2012, 12:24 AM
The Bulls are definitely a better team with Rose but what a lot of Bulls fans are saying (the Bulls aren't even a playoff team without Rose) is 100% false. The Bulls are easily the most stacked team in the league from 1 to 5 on both ends.

Tenchi Ryu
01-21-2012, 12:29 AM
The Bulls are definitely a better team with Rose but what a lot of Bulls fans are saying (the Bulls aren't even a playoff team without Rose) is 100% false. The Bulls are easily the most stacked team in the league from 1 to 5 on both ends.
Definitely a good team, but 2nd round exit, which is good, but not championship contenders.

EnoughSaid
01-21-2012, 12:30 AM
Damnnn man. This run by the Bulls has definitely lowered Rose's MVP chances.

Tenchi Ryu
01-21-2012, 12:32 AM
A little bit, but everyone else has too.

Lebron still needs to close out a game going against a good team. We saw that Lakers team, and they are NOT what they use to be. And that wasn't necessarily a GOOD lebron game compared to his normal stuff.

Westbrook getting that fat check and him taking over games messed it up for Durant a little.

A Kobe is getting killed by that bad record.

(e)
01-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Because a Bulls team without Rose has beat 3 weaker teams? Out of the 4 they've played without him, 1 made the Playoffs last year. And they got straight smacked by the Grizz (the same team they smacked with Rose).

Rose is still very much in the conversation. Right now I say it goes to Dwight though.

HurricaneKid
01-21-2012, 01:20 AM
And that wasn't necessarily a GOOD lebron game compared to his normal stuff.

?!??!

31/8/8/4/3

Not a good game?

Do you realize how hard the 4/3 is to do? Kobe, in his 1300+ gmes has done it 3 times. And that doesn't even include the 31/8/8. Kobe has NEVER had a 31/8/8/4/3 game.

You can root for root for your guy. But give credit where it is due.

Dengness9
01-21-2012, 01:24 AM
Statlines don't matter anymore for Lebron.....

Who the **** doesn't understand that by now. He has to win multiple chips for his career to truly have any worth.

FACT.

Dengness9
01-21-2012, 01:25 AM
Because a Bulls team without Rose has beat 3 weaker teams? Out of the 4 they've played without him, 1 made the Playoffs last year. And they got straight smacked by the Grizz (the same team they smacked with Rose).

Rose is still very much in the conversation. Right now I say it goes to Dwight though.
'

:cheers:

He's right on all of the above.

Tenchi Ryu
01-21-2012, 01:26 AM
?!??!

31/8/8/4/3

Not a good game?

Do you realize how hard the 4/3 is to do? Kobe, in his 1300+ gmes has done it 3 times. And that doesn't even include the 31/8/8. Kobe has NEVER had a 31/8/8/4/3 game.

You can root for root for your guy. But give credit where it is due.
First, Lebron and Kobe were doing some serious stat padding in the 4th, so going off those posted stats can be very misleading.

And I said not a good game compared to Lebron's normal games. Many Heat fans here have even admitted that it was a very average Lebron game. Average performances don't win MVP, excellent games do.

k0kakw0rld
01-21-2012, 01:41 AM

Who the **** doesn't understand that by now. He has to win multiple chips for his career to truly have any worth.

FACT.
One is more than enough

HurricaneKid
01-21-2012, 01:51 AM
First, Lebron and Kobe were doing some serious stat padding in the 4th, so going off those posted stats can be very misleading.

And I said not a good game compared to Lebron's normal games. Many Heat fans here have even admitted that it was a very average Lebron game. Average performances don't win MVP, excellent games do.

I didn't see the whole game but even if I grant you that its in large part because of the huge leads Miami has blown this year.

I'm going to keep repeating this line until you can show me another player that has done it: 31/8/8/4/3

So in an "average" game Lebron did something that neither Kobe nor Rose has ever done in their careers? Rose has never even hit 4 out of those 5 stat lines in any game.

HurricaneKid
01-21-2012, 01:52 AM

FACT.

He was talkng about MVP voting. That happens before the playoffs start.

TheCorporation
01-21-2012, 02:45 AM
Hurricane kid is right...Read what he is writing. LBJ put's up an amazing game and everyone shrugs it off as a 'normal LeBron game,'

:facepalm

Fatal9
01-21-2012, 02:49 AM

CJ Watson playing has made the most difference. He wasn't there against the Wizards when this knee-jerk thread was made. And wasn't starting against Memphis (first game back). When your starting PG AND your backup PG are both out, your offense is going to look ugly.

Bulls have had their two best offensive games of the season in consecutive games. Boozer also has had two of his best games of the season and is getting the ball in way better spots. Ball movement overall looks amazing.

Clocian-IGN
01-21-2012, 02:55 AM
CJ Watson playing has made the most difference. He wasn't there against the Wizards when this knee-jerk thread was made. And wasn't starting against Memphis (first game back). When your starting PG AND your backup PG are both out, your offense is going to look ugly.

Bulls have had their two best offensive games of the season in consecutive games. Boozer also has had two of his best games of the season and is getting the ball in way better spots. Ball movement overall looks amazing.

Rip has been key in in the bulls improved offense. If you look at the games he's played in vs the games he's out it's still surprising people think rip has little if no effect on the offense. We'd be #1 in offense if rip wasn't injured earlier and rose wasn't injured now. can't wait for the whole team to get healthy :bowdown:

themurph
01-21-2012, 03:14 AM
Rip has been key in in the bulls improved offense. If you look at the games he's played in vs the games he's out it's still surprising people think rip has little if no effect on the offense. We'd be #1 in offense if rip wasn't injured earlier and rose wasn't injured now. can't wait for the whole team to get healthy :bowdown:

This....^^^^^

Tha Catalyst
01-21-2012, 03:35 AM
Hurricane kid is right...Read what he is writing. LBJ put's up an amazing game and everyone shrugs it off as a 'normal LeBron game,'

:facepalm
It was a great statistical game yes. However, when watching the game I didn't feel he was dominating or playing beyond his normal level of play, it was an unremarkable game but still good for best player on the court in a scrappy game. Did you watch them game?

dude77
01-21-2012, 03:38 AM

FACT.

and he will :pimp:

Tenchi Ryu
01-21-2012, 03:39 AM
It was a great statistical game yes. However, when watching the game I didn't feel he was dominating or playing beyond his normal level of play, it was an unremarkable game but still good for best player on the court in a scrappy game. Did you watch them game?
This

HurricaneKid
01-21-2012, 03:49 AM
Maybe I just watched the right moments then. Because when he pinned those breakaways I was in awe. He ably ran the offense, consistently found the open guys, scored some really impressive baskets and was unbelievable in open court. But a Bulls fan and a Laker fan thought he wasn't impressive. When I look at his line and its something that just isn't done and you guys are calling it a ho hum game I know for a fact he is the most dominant player in the league.

Seriously. I'm still waiting for someone to show me another 31/8/8/4/3 game. Where is it?

97 bulls
01-21-2012, 03:51 AM
I must say I'm most impressed with the bulls so far. They've played one of the toughest schedules thus far, have been on the road more than any other team, and now are winning without the mvp.

Dengness9
01-21-2012, 03:53 AM
I must say I'm most impressed with the bulls so far. They've played one of the toughest schedules thus far, have been on the road more than any other team, and now are winning without the mvp.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Dengness9
01-21-2012, 03:54 AM
Maybe I just watched the right moments then. Because when he pinned those breakaways I was in awe. He ably ran the offense, consistently found the open guys, scored some really impressive baskets and was unbelievable in open court. But a Bulls fan and a Laker fan thought he wasn't impressive. When I look at his line and its something that just isn't done and you guys are calling it a ho hum game I know for a fact he is the most dominant player in the league.

Seriously. I'm still waiting for someone to show me another 31/8/8/4/3 game. Where is it?

No one cares.

STATS DONT MEAN ANYTHING WITHOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Thanks

HurricaneKid
01-21-2012, 03:56 AM
No one cares.

STATS DONT MEAN ANYTHING WITHOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Thanks

Yawn. Why do we have a regular season then? All the LeBron haters do is say nothing matters. I mean it must have mattered when LeBron shit all over the Bulls in the postseason last year right?

Dengness9
01-21-2012, 04:01 AM
Yawn. Why do we have a regular season then? All the LeBron haters do is say nothing matters. I mean it must have mattered when LeBron shit all over the Bulls in the postseason last year right?

That definitely mattered. However what mattered more was the Heat who have arguably (and you agree) the top 2 players in the game failing to win the NBA finals where Dirk and the Mavs shitted on them even worse after they got cocky. THE 2 best players plus a 3rd all-star, and still no ring???? Yup.

I can handle the Bulls losing to a more experienced and more talented team. Derrick Rose was 22 and Lebron was 26? Wade 29? Bosh 27?

Yeah and remember that neither the Bulls, nor the Heat, won ANYTHING THAT ACTUALLY MATTERED because neither won the Chip.

It's a new year and a new season and the Bulls and the Heat both will be judged on if they win it all or not this year.

Thanks again. Yawn....

Dengness9
01-21-2012, 04:04 AM
Seriously....

Who still pimps Lebron's regular season stat lines?????

So 2009-2010.

PEOPLE WANT RESULTS.

HurricaneKid
01-21-2012, 04:06 AM
That definitely mattered. However what mattered more was the Heat who have arguably (and you agree) the top 2 players in the game failing to win the NBA finals where Dirk and the Mavs shitted on them even worse after they got cocky. THE 2 best players plus a 3rd all-star, and still no ring???? Yup.

I can handle the Bulls losing to a more experienced and more talented team. Derrick Rose was 22 and Lebron was 26? Wade 29? Bosh 27?

Yeah and remember that neither the Bulls, nor the Heat, won ANYTHING THAT ACTUALLY MATTERED because neither won the Chip.

It's a new year and a new season and the Bulls and the Heat both will be judged on if they win it all or not this year.

Thanks again. Yawn....

Your thought process is idiotic and it is exactly what is creating these "superteams".

HurricaneKid
01-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Seriously....

Who still pimps Lebron's regular season stat lines?????

So 2009-2010.

PEOPLE WANT RESULTS.

So get off the board until the playoffs if it doesn't matter at all until then.

Sarcastic
01-21-2012, 05:25 AM
Suns just beat the Knicks and Celtics back to back on the road, but couldn't beat the Bulls without Rose.

themurph
01-21-2012, 09:34 AM

Thanks again. Yawn....

Quality posting...Real talk all the way around....

Glide2keva
01-21-2012, 09:53 AM
and he will :pimp:
They've been saying that for going on 9 nine years now. Hasn't happenened yet. I love how people act like it's a foregone conclusion that he will win titles.

rodman91
01-21-2012, 10:31 AM
http://imgross.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/nba_g_thibs1_576.jpg
Thibs.:bowdown:

Bigsmoke
01-21-2012, 12:00 PM
LeBron will get his this year

Sarcastic
01-22-2012, 12:10 AM
4-1 now?

Tenchi Ryu
01-22-2012, 12:12 AM
4-1 now?
What? We are a good team.....

I've told you my opinion...

Bulls without Rose = 4th-5th seed

Bulls with Rose = Champs

demons2005
01-22-2012, 12:18 AM
What? We are a good team.....

I've told you my opinion...

Bulls without Rose = 4th-5th seed

Bulls with Rose = ChampsI agree with your last statement but you're flattering the supporting cast. They are playing out of their minds right now but against bad teams. They are still probably borderline playoff or 9-10 seed w/o Rose.

Human Error
01-22-2012, 12:21 AM
They are still probably borderline playoff or 9-10 seed w/o Rose.
:oldlol: They're a top 3 seed team with or without Rose. Of course they're a better team with Rose but you guys are in serious denial and look even worse than Knicks fans.

nathanjizzle
01-22-2012, 12:26 AM
bulls are a 4th seed team without rose. end of discussion.

Lebron23
01-22-2012, 12:29 AM
Tom Thiddebu's defensive system is their real MVP.

Tenchi Ryu
01-22-2012, 12:31 AM
Tom Thiddebu's defensive system is their real MVP.
And the big 3 TOGETHER is the heats