PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James SWAGS on the Lakers

Mr. Jabbar
01-20-2012, 12:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLRiuZBIJYw

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

How can this guy even have a fanbase....

LoneyROY7
01-20-2012, 12:01 AM
That's just swagger.

TheAesirsFinest
01-20-2012, 12:01 AM
0/10.

If Kobe did that, you would be fapping right now.

SavageMode
01-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Why dey Kobe stans mad doe?

Heavincent
01-20-2012, 12:02 AM
That's just swagger.

Not really. It would have been swag if he wasn't looking over his shoulder to see if the shot went in.

Dwyane Rose
01-20-2012, 12:03 AM

:facepalm If you are actually serious...

If Kobe does that, you'd post the same thread, except say that Kobe has the most swagger ever.

SavageMode
01-20-2012, 12:03 AM
Pure Swag

L8kersfan222
01-20-2012, 12:04 AM
he needed to look cool after getting locked up by kobe

upside24
01-20-2012, 12:04 AM
TO says hey.

TheNaturalWR
01-20-2012, 12:05 AM
What's wrong with that? Shit is basically the same as holding your follow through. :confusedshrug:

Jameerthefear
Come on, Kobe and Jordan are way more cocky than Lbj

kumquat
Gotta admit it was a nice pass.

bwink23
01-20-2012, 12:06 AM

Jordan used to shoot jumpers and just start running back down the floor and not even look.

Faptastrophe
0/10.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kidachi
:roll:

If it was Kobe you would've loved it..

you would've went..

"OH LORD MAMBA GODBE, :bowdown: PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR ****"

bwink23
01-20-2012, 12:08 AM

you would've went..

DA TROOF

lebeast666
01-20-2012, 12:08 AM
lol Who wouldn't be cocky when you're the best player :confusedshrug:

Cangri
01-20-2012, 12:09 AM
lol he got by Kobe but there were two 7 footers blocking the way and he stopped.

Mr. Jabbar
01-20-2012, 12:09 AM
:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

Mods changed my thread title :facepalm

lbj23clutch
01-20-2012, 12:10 AM
0/10.

True. Kobe stans are just hypocrites and vice versa with LeBron stans. Oh well stans will be stans, nuts will be hugged.

"Jesus"
01-20-2012, 12:11 AM
Waiting for .gif of Artest doing the same thing when Reggie was shooting back in the Pacer days. :lol

DMV2
01-20-2012, 12:11 AM
:roll: at the title change

pegasus
01-20-2012, 12:12 AM
Instead of crashing the board, he acts like he made the shot:facepalm

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-20-2012, 12:13 AM
If he really had swag, he would have never looked back.

Fatal9
01-20-2012, 12:15 AM
OP is a traitor.

kidachi
01-20-2012, 12:15 AM
To the butt hurt posters..

http://queenofsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Ochocinco_KosherHam-2T.gif

pauk
01-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Really.............. really? reallly????

did this really happen?? did someone become so god damn butthurt???

to create a video & immediately upload it to youtube and call it "The most cocky athelete EVER!" of lebron simply passing to the open man and simply doing nothing but knowing the 3 was going to go in.....?

you kobe stans........ wow... wowowowowowowow............ amazing......

AMAZING!

alwaysunny
OP gave it up too easily..not very Kobe like :no:

Oositdwn
Loool :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mods :applause:

OKCThunderUP
01-20-2012, 12:19 AM
HAH! That's awesome.

I've seen Westbrook do it twice. Wish I had video saved of it.

pauk
01-20-2012, 12:24 AM
Kobe fans and their videos & statements....

Mr Jabbar, thats a Kobe fan in a nutshell....

"Bah... Kobe got humiliated by Lebron again... well if Kobe is not better than Lebron, then lets try spread false stuff about Lebron... like him being a bad guy or him choking all the time, maybe some people will believe us"

Mr. Jabbar
01-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Kobe fans and their videos & statements....

Mr Jabbar, thats a Kobe fan in a nutshell....

"Bah... Kobe got humiliated by Lebron again... well if Kobe is not better than Lebron, then lets try spread false stuff about Lebron... like him being a bad guy or him choking all the time, maybe some people will believe us"

I forgive you, pauk. For Godbe has taught me to be merciful and await for judgment day (playoffs) where this argument will be settled.

ThatsGame
01-20-2012, 12:30 AM
I forgive you, pauk. For Godbe has taught me to be merciful and await for judgment day (playoffs) where this argument will be settled.

First you have to make it to the Finals.

:violin:

rodman91
01-20-2012, 12:30 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_libr1je3YY1qe3twro1_500.gif

Reverend Hoops
01-20-2012, 12:37 AM

NBAller
01-20-2012, 12:45 AM
That's confidence. You're mad they bent your team over. Nothing to see here. There is something to see in Utah, right now though.

gilalizard
01-20-2012, 12:51 AM
meh

This actually ranks a little low on the LeBron-douchebaggery scale...

There's been many times he's been a far bigger douche than this.

Marv_Albert
01-20-2012, 12:55 AM
And Kobe ain't cocky?

asdf1990
01-20-2012, 12:56 AM
if he did his dance while holding up the three, that would have been ultimate swag

dude77
01-20-2012, 01:00 AM
Instead of crashing the board, he acts like he made the shot:facepalm

hmm .. looking at it that way ..yeah he looks dumb after the fact

NBAller
01-20-2012, 01:10 AM
hmm .. looking at it that way ..yeah he looks dumb after the fact

He passed to a wide open chalmers, called the 3 while he was walking back to play defense. I think people just love to hate LeBron.

Myth
01-20-2012, 01:12 AM
Am I allowed to hate on LeBron for this if I also hate Kobe?

NBAller
01-20-2012, 01:13 AM
Am I allowed to hate on LeBron for this if I also hate Kobe?

Haters gonna hate.

Miller for 3
01-20-2012, 01:18 AM
Lebrick doesnt know what its like to hit a 3 so he celebrates when his teammates carry him

Allstar24
01-20-2012, 01:22 AM
What did he do there that was so wrong? I don't know why you guys have such a problem with him...see his comments about Kobe after the game, he's as big a Kobe fanboy as you are...move along.

RazorBaLade
01-20-2012, 01:23 AM
What did he do there that was so wrong? I don't know why you guys have such a problem with him...see his comments about Kobe after the game, he's as big a Kobe fanboy as you are...move along.

it can be viewed as a little unsportsmanlike to give up on an offensive play (ie, no desire to box out, treat eveyr shot like a miss,etc) just because your teammate is shooting the ball.

you wouldnt want everyone on your team to not try to rebound if someone shoots a 3 pointer would you? i dont really care that much though, but i appreciate fishers defensive efforts to guard the camera man instead of chalmers or whoever that is. well ****ing done

LoneyROY7
01-20-2012, 01:27 AM
You can't beat ISH mods. :roll:

dude77
01-20-2012, 01:32 AM
He passed to a wide open chalmers, called the 3 while he was walking back to play defense. I think people just love to hate LeBron.

lol .. he was walking away from a play that wasn't over :facepalm

minor point .. it was Battier .. but anyways .. not hating at all .. I'm criticizing the play itself .. you turn away from a play that's not over .. what if it had clanked and bounced right in his direction, giving him a chance to get the offensive rebound and another possession ? .. it was a dumb thing to do as 'cool' as it may have looked

NBAller
01-20-2012, 01:34 AM
it can be viewed as a little unsportsmanlike to give up on an offensive play (ie, no desire to box out, treat eveyr shot like a miss,etc) just because your teammate is shooting the ball.

you wouldnt want everyone on your team to not try to rebound if someone shoots a 3 pointer would you? i dont really care that much though, but i appreciate fishers defensive efforts to guard the camera man instead of chalmers or whoever that is. well ****ing done

usually the person at the top of the key doesnt go for rebounds to prevent fast breaks, but ok.

i mean if the tables were turned and it was lebron who hit the three and chalmers who did what lebron did, this thread wouldn't have been made and chalmers wouldnt be viewed as a douche/unsportsman.

FindingTim
01-20-2012, 01:38 AM
I could be wrong, but didn't the shot clock expire right after the shot? if so, one could argue he was getting back on defense.

RazorBaLade
01-20-2012, 01:38 AM
usually the person at the top of the key doesnt go for rebounds to prevent fast breaks, but ok.

i mean if the tables were turned and it was lebron who hit the three and chalmers who did what lebron did, this thread wouldn't have been made and chalmers wouldnt be viewed as a douche/unsportsman.

even if they dont go for rebounds or box out, they still stick around because long shots usually generate long rebounds.... you'll never see people frequently run to halfcourt from the top of the key after a shot goes up, if ever.

well thats the thing with being a superstar and thus a role model for children and such. if fisher says ****** it doesnt matter but if kobe does he gets fined for 500k. obvious stuff, not fair, but it is how it be.

NBAller
01-20-2012, 01:39 AM
lol .. he was walking away from a play that wasn't over :facepalm

minor point .. it was Battier .. but anyways .. not hating at all .. I'm criticizing the play itself .. you turn away from a play that's not over .. what if it had clanked and bounced right in his direction, giving him a chance to get the offensive rebound and another possession ? .. it was a dumb thing to do as 'cool' as it may have looked

if that specific situation happend then yes it would have been slightly dumb. what are the chances it bounces in his direction from the corner pocket? think about it. you either hit the far side of the rim from that corner or close side, chances are neither situations bounce to the top of the key. given these guys are a lot more accurate shooters than most.

what if he stayed, the ball bounced to a laker who passed to another laker that was on the fast break and lebron wasnt headed back to play defense and instead stayed for the slight chances of getting a rebound?

ThatsGame
01-20-2012, 01:40 AM
People actually trying to argue against this swag?

Ya'll look like fools mang.

triangleoffense
01-20-2012, 01:42 AM
"looks cool" or not it really wasnt a big deal even in the context of this one game.

My god I can't even imagine what Lebron has to go through every season in Miami. Last year i remember sportscenter opening with "bumpgate"

:facepalm

jstern
01-20-2012, 01:45 AM
This Kobe pass >>>>>>> than that Lebron pass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6TBWbRaLtU&feature=g-like&context=G2dc7dabALTxZkSgABAA

ThatsGame
01-20-2012, 01:47 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6TBWbRaLtU&feature=g-like&context=G2dc7dabALTxZkSgABAA

There was nothing special about that. He didn't predict his teammate was going to make it and do anything. He just did what any player would do.

KembaWalker
01-20-2012, 01:49 AM

This Scalabrine pass >>>>>>>>>>> than that Kobe pass.
Talk about SWAG, see the way he walks afterwards. :pimp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McxNurRAbnQ

Mr. Jabbar
01-20-2012, 01:52 AM

lmao :roll:

scal > jordan

RazorBaLade
01-20-2012, 01:57 AM
if that specific situation happend then yes it would have been slightly dumb. what are the chances it bounces in his direction from the corner pocket? think about it. you either hit the far side of the rim from that corner or close side, chances are neither situations bounce to the top of the key. given these guys are a lot more accurate shooters than most.

what if he stayed, the ball bounced to a laker who passed to another laker that was on the fast break and lebron wasnt headed back to play defense and instead stayed for the slight chances of getting a rebound?

so what happens on uhh every other basketball play ever where the guy at the top of the key doesnt run back when the shot goes up?

dude77
01-20-2012, 01:58 AM

you make a point with the second paragraph .. you can argue he was getting himself back on defense .. but guess what ? he wasn't EVEN DOING THAT .. the guy was walking back looking away from everyone .. someone could've ran right by him while someone made a quick outlet pass from the inbound or miss ..

or what if battier misses and there's a scrap for the ball and it rolls to him(if he stays in the play) .. anything can happen .. momentarily took himself out of a play while the play wasn't over yet .. loss of focus :no: .. I don't get why people defend lackadaisical, unfundamental bball .. but hey with his production I guess he can get away with doing that once in a while .. just don't make a habit out of it would ya

FindingTim
01-20-2012, 02:01 AM
I love the swag :oldlol:
I loved it when Gilbert Arenas did it, I can't complain here-- it just makes the three memorable and makes Lebron look alpha. Complain all you want though.

LA_Showtime
01-20-2012, 02:02 AM
:roll: That was awesome.

Draz
01-20-2012, 02:02 AM
Obviously that was swag and nothin' but it.

entropy35
01-20-2012, 02:05 AM
Swag. He has fans because he is very entertaining.

NBAller
01-20-2012, 02:06 AM
you make a point with the second paragraph .. you can argue he was getting himself back on defense .. but guess what ? he wasn't EVEN DOING THAT .. the guy was walking back looking away from everyone .. someone could've ran right by him while someone made a quick outlet pass from the inbound or miss ..

or what if battier misses and there's a scrap for the ball and it rolls to him(if he stays in the play) .. anything can happen .. momentarily took himself out of a play while the play wasn't over yet .. loss of focus :no: .. I don't get why people defend lackadaisical, unfundamental bball .. but hey with his production I guess he can get away with doing that once in a while .. just don't make a habit out of it would ya

he consistently looked over his shoulder. he was keepin an eye on the situation.

Bernie Nips
01-20-2012, 02:08 AM

That was "so so" by Scal's standards.

Nothing will ever beat his GOAT pass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1qPTATzegQ

TerranOP
01-20-2012, 03:35 AM

you would've went..

LOL seriously.

Let it go, the Lakers got trashed and Lebron completely outplayed Kobe. It's just one game, don't get your panties in a bunch over it. So mad rofl

KembaWalker
01-20-2012, 03:40 AM

Freakin' Rondo :facepalm He just doesn't have the elite type of court vision the White Mamba posses.

All Net
01-20-2012, 04:06 AM
:facepalm I remember Kobe doing that a fair few times with Fisher over the years...Durant did it last season.

Ruutu
01-20-2012, 07:07 AM
I must admit that was confidence right there! Thats why Miami is better as a team...they are confident what every players does on the court! Lebron knew Shane is gonna make it from there !

bisk
01-20-2012, 07:39 AM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/artificialballer/reggiewithron.gif

305Baller
01-20-2012, 07:45 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RUZDH8AbGbU/TTTTOPJGyJI/AAAAAAAAB7M/qeheVyYoiMI/s400/gosling-jezebel.gif

Nash
01-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Showing faith in your teammates ability = Cocky

shallehalle
01-20-2012, 09:18 AM
either you're a hater or you haven't played basketball with a team with great chemistry, otherwise you would understand that sport also is fun

Rnbizzle
01-20-2012, 10:23 AM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/1924-i-aint-even-mad.jpg

RRR3
01-20-2012, 10:49 AM
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID28739/images/eb4ce67b_935d_464b_8b9a_8e66b8549ea4.jpg

:lol

RRR3
01-20-2012, 10:54 AM
Lebrick doesnt know what its like to hit a 3 so he celebrates when his teammates carry him
Is that why LeBron shoots 3's better than Kobe? :lol

BlackWhiteGreen
01-20-2012, 10:57 AM
Just seen that... quality, the exact same posters would be loving it if this was their favourite player.

Mr. Jabbar
01-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Just seen that... quality, the exact same posters would be loving it if this was their favourite player.

and the exact same posters who hate kobe who be calling him cocky for this, goes both ways.

LakersReign
01-20-2012, 11:21 AM
and the exact same posters who hate kobe who be calling him cocky for this, goes both ways.

Exactly:applause: :applause:

pegasus
01-20-2012, 11:23 AM
I could be wrong, but didn't the shot clock expire right after the shot? if so, one could argue he was getting back on defense.
You do know that the shot clock resets once the ball touches the rim, right? Then the ball is up for anyone's grab. What he did was not right in terms of playing smart basketball, but I guess people here care more about "swag".:facepalm

burnsy87
01-20-2012, 11:24 AM

Why are you even arguing all these what ifs?

Why can't you just accept his swag?

burnsy87
01-20-2012, 11:28 AM
You do know that the shot clock resets once the ball touches the rim, right? Then the ball is up for anyone's grab. What he did was not right in terms of playing smart basketball, but I guess people here care more about "swag".:facepalm

Players don't follow their shots 90% of the time. Why don't you make a thread crying about that?

If everyone always played it by the book, sports would be boring as shit.

I am going to start an open letter to Derrick Rose, LBJ, and Stat, telling them not to dunk the ball so violently. Fundamentals say they should lay it up off the backboard. They are a disgrace to the game.

pegasus
01-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Players don't follow their shots 90% of the time. Why don't you make a thread crying about that?

If everyone always played it by the book, sports would be boring as shit.

I am going to start an open letter to Derrick Rose, LBJ, and Stat, telling them not to dunk the ball so violently. Fundamentals say they should lay it up off the backboard. They are a disgrace to the game.
It's not about following the shot, he simply checked himself out of the play, just to put on a little show. If you don't get the difference, ask Rose and Stat when you send them a letter.

derb2k2
01-20-2012, 11:37 AM
bunch of envious f*cks in this thread. Sorry to say, but you guys are just sad. Go find something else to do. Stop wasting your time on Lebron if you really hate him so much.

Detroit
01-20-2012, 11:39 AM
bunch of envious f*cks in this thread. Sorry to say, but you guys are just sad. Go find something else to do. Stop wasting your time on Lebron if you really hate him so much.

This. All the guy is doing is showing confidence in his teammates shot.

BlackWhiteGreen
01-20-2012, 11:39 AM

Obviously...

LakersReign
01-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Call it "swag" or whatever you want, but it's nothing new to the NBA or star players in the NBA. There was nothing so "spectacular" about it to go on and on and on about it either, cuz players have been doing that for decades. Those of us who've been watching the NBA for more than the last 9 years, know this to be true.

Movin on

burnsy87
01-20-2012, 11:48 AM
It's not about following the shot, he simply checked himself out of the play, just to put on a little show. If you don't get the difference, ask Rose and Stat when you send them a letter.

Not following your shot is taking yourself out of the play. Why don't you complain about all the players who will shoot and take a couple steps back?

My point is people do things all the time that aren't fundamental. It's the beauty of the game.

Why not just have robots play? Robots that will do exactly the right thing in any situation. That would be cool.

pegasus
01-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Not following your shot is taking yourself out of the play. Why don't you complain about all the players who will shoot and take a couple steps back?

My point is people do things all the time that aren't fundamental. It's the beauty of the game.

Why not just have robots play? Robots that will do exactly the right thing in any situation. That would be cool.
You've got some cool ideas today, you may get a star from your school teacher.

You just don't turn your back when the ball is in the air, it's that simple.

Moving on now.

burnsy87
01-20-2012, 11:56 AM
You've got some cool ideas today, you may get a star from your school teacher.

You just don't turn your back when the ball is in the air, it's that simple.

Moving on now.

You are ignoring everything I say. I want you to create a thread complaining about the 90% of players that don't follow their jumpshots. They are essentially giving up on the play to watch the ball (hopefully) go in the hoop.

I'm not even a LeBron ******ger. It is just asinine to complain about him having a little fun.

If you want more fundamentals, we need to get some more white people on the court. Why can't more people be like Luke Harangody?

KembaWalker
01-20-2012, 12:43 PM

Credit to my boy Faptastrophe :bowdown:

OP just one question

http://i.imgur.com/vxxvC.png

Darius
01-20-2012, 01:06 PM
Are people actually mad over this??

That was fvcking awesome.

dec1981
01-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Call it "swag" or whatever you want, but it's nothing new to the NBA or star players in the NBA. There was nothing so "spectacular" about it to go on and on and on about it either, cuz players have been doing that for decades. Those of us who've been watching the NBA for more than the last 9 years, know this to be true.

This. Players have been doing this for a long time, it got blown up because it was Lebron (or any other star) and TNT replayed and talked about it.

DuMa
01-20-2012, 02:08 PM
Kobe fans are actually trying to make Lebron look cocky with a pass to an open teammate? :wtf:

Mr. Jabbar
01-21-2012, 12:16 AM
Kobe fans are actually trying to make Lebron look cocky with a pass to an open teammate? :wtf:

:sleeping

its what he did AFTER the pass dude...

icewill36
01-21-2012, 12:41 AM
lol @ all the dislikes on the video

kidachi
01-21-2012, 05:29 AM
LOL seriously.

Let it go, the Lakers got trashed and Lebron completely outplayed Kobe. It's just one game, don't get your panties in a bunch over it. So mad rofl

:confusedshrug: yeah I know.. did I say otherwise? Isn't it obvious from my avatar and post that I'm a Heat fan?

RazorBaLade
01-21-2012, 05:37 AM

he knows... he cant help himself. 22 thousand posts of hating on kobe and kobes fans. the guy is ****ing sick.

LakersReign
01-21-2012, 05:52 AM
he knows... he cant help himself. 22 thousand posts of hating on kobe and kobes fans. the guy is ****ing sick.

And after all that only 1 or 2 people dumber than him, agree with him. He's not sick, pathetic is a better description.

dbugz
01-21-2012, 06:23 AM
I wasn't able to watch the game..

But why is Kobe guarding LeBron? is there a switch happened on that sequence or the Lakers is in zone D?

and Barnes on the other side of the floor while Battier is wide open on the other side. wtf?

Lakers rotation on the defensive on that play are pretty messed up.

Sakkreth
01-21-2012, 06:45 AM

Yeah he swagged on the lakers, so it's quite normal lakers fans are mad.

LakersReign
01-21-2012, 06:47 AM

Just keep telling yourself that.:roll: :lol :oldlol: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
01-21-2012, 10:36 AM

Lebron23
01-21-2012, 10:41 AM
S-W-A-G

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

KingBeasley08
01-21-2012, 10:51 AM
talk about thread backfire :roll:

305Baller
01-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Yeah but why does LeBron do the german 3 and not the american 3 with his fingers?

:D

rodman91
01-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Yeah but why does LeBron do the german 3 and not the american 3 with his fingers?

:D
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld4iohFj2i1qzsj6ro1_500.gif

But he did like non-german.