PDA

View Full Version : How to get free league pass for jailbroken iphones!

Miami2010Champs
01-22-2012, 01:53 AM
NBA.TV App for US

In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to get the NBA.TV app (UK App store) running. This will enable you to watch your NBA games for free (so far).

There will be two methods in this tutorial, please use the one for your device (s).

iPhone

1. This method has been currently tested on iPhone 4 (iOS 5.0.1)
2. Things you will need:
a. LocationSpoofer (NOT FAKELOCATION WILL NOT WORK)(cydia.xsellize.com)
b. iAP Cracker(cydia.xsellize.com)
c. iTunes Account for UK (will go into this)
d. Love for the NBA
3. The first thing that you need to do is get on a VPN and be connected to the UK. With this, you will have to create an account based in the UK in order to download this app. (Google will help here if your lost)
a. Make the account on a PC/MAC (it

JGXEN
01-22-2012, 02:00 AM
How to get a free uk vpn?

Miami2010Champs
01-22-2012, 02:10 AM
How to get a free uk vpn?

log out of your iphone app store in settings. create a new account for app store based in UK when they ask you for location. enter a UK address, select no credit card,, confirm account on valid email and download NBA.TV

then u must download Iap cracker and Location spoofer from cydia repo cydia.xsellize.com
set location to UK in location spoofer
go to NBA.tV app and make the in app purchase of league pass. it will be free due to iap cracker and voila

Miami2010Champs
01-22-2012, 02:15 AM
let me know how it went

RazorBaLade
01-22-2012, 02:19 AM
Can anyone confirm this?

Miami2010Champs
01-22-2012, 03:01 AM
Can anyone confirm this?
i can guarantee if u have some basic knowledge in what u have to do u can get it to work. ignore vpn and use method in my second post. pm me if u need help

Miami2010Champs
01-22-2012, 03:02 AM
also no need to create UK nba.tv user, i can confirm it is unnecessary for now