PDA

View Full Version : I don't see even the Heat beating this Bulls team 4 out of 7 times.

ConanRulesNBC
01-23-2012, 09:47 PM
The way this Bulls team plays together as a team, their defense, their depth. I can't picture a team in the league beating the Bulls 4 out of 7 games in the playoffs this season.

OKCThunderUP
01-23-2012, 09:48 PM
That's because you're a Bulls fan.

GOBB
01-23-2012, 09:49 PM
That's because you're one of those (not all) annoying Bulls fan.

Fixed

ConanRulesNBC
01-23-2012, 09:49 PM
That's because you're a Bulls fan.

I would be the first to point out if there was a team better than the Bulls. It's not like I just became a Bulls fan since they've had Rose. I was a Bulls fan through all those terrible Curry/Chanlder/Crawford and Gordon/Hinrich/Chandler eras.

There's not another team in the league that is playing this well right now.

ThatsGame
01-23-2012, 09:51 PM
That's because you're a homer.

Same thing happened last year. The Bulls expend all their energy in the regular season and never "Step-up" in the playoffs. So they get great regular season records, but fall on their face when other teams step up in the playoffs.

Besides, the Bulls haven't faced any real teams yet.

StateOfMind12
01-23-2012, 09:51 PM
I don't either, but this conversation is usually just a giant circle and more times than not most people side with the Heat.

Heavincent
01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
That's because you're a homer.

So ironic coming from you. You're the biggest ****ing homer on here you dipshit.

Anyway, yes, the Bulls would beat the Heat in a 7 game series. The Heat are overrated.

ConanRulesNBC
01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
We'll see during the playoffs. But this team is absolutely better than they were last season. Last season they had to have Rose carry them. This season they can sit Rose out and they're still one of the best teams in the league. They can sit Noah and Taj and Rose out like they did the other night and still win. This team has the depth, plays the defense and has the talent to beat anyone in the league.

ConanRulesNBC
01-23-2012, 09:56 PM
You know you have a good team when you can have Brian Scalabrine and Omer Asik in the game and still up by 10+ points regardless of what records the teams they're playing against have.

pauk
01-23-2012, 10:05 PM
thats what people didnt see last season either... then look what happened

dude77
01-23-2012, 10:07 PM
I would be the first to point out if there was a team better than the Bulls. It's not like I just became a Bulls fan since they've had Rose. I was a Bulls fan through all those terrible Curry/Chanlder/Crawford and Gordon/Hinrich/Chandler eras.

lies :oldlol:

TheAesirsFinest
01-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Can't wait for the game on Sunday. The battle of the Eastern powerhouses :rockon:

RRR3
01-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Damn I guess that settles it. Heat should just tank they've got no chance at beating the bulls, after all Conan said so.

Rose
01-23-2012, 10:11 PM
You know you have a good team when you can have Brian Scalabrine and Omer Asik in the game and still up by 10+ points regardless of what records the teams they're playing against have.
Level of competition.

Lebron23

1 month avatar bet. Heat beat the Bulls in the playoffs.

(e)
I think we've got a shot. We need to stay healthy though. I really will be surprised if Miami or Chicago doesn't come out of the East though.

G-train
01-23-2012, 10:12 PM
That's what we heard all last season from Bulls and Celtics fans.
Was it 4-1 in both series? Cant remember.
Now Heat are better, Bulls slightly better with a healthy Boozer (for how long) and the C's are worse.

Clocian-IGN
why make this thread for the trolls :facepalm

G-train
I think we've got a shot. We need to stay healthy though. I really will be surprised if Miami or Chicago doesn't come out of the East though.

That will be key. Questions over Rose, Deng, Noah, Gibson and Booze is prone.

Tenchi Ryu
01-23-2012, 10:13 PM
That's what we heard all last season from Bulls and Celtics fans.
Was it 4-1 in both series? Cant remember.
Now Heat are better, Bulls slightly better with a healthy Boozer (for how long) and the C's are worse.
Confirmation to not take seriously

StateOfMind12
01-23-2012, 10:16 PM
It is funny because most of the time the favorite to come out of the East never does come out.

Last season the favorite to come out of the East was between the Bulls and Celtics, I think it was the Celtics more so than the Bulls because of experience.

Lebron when he was with the Cavs was the favorite to come out of the East in 2009 and 2010 and he never came out.

I am not sure if the Celtics were the favorites in 2008 but I remember I thought the Pistons would win that series but they choked another ECF once again.

2007, the Pistons were clearly the favorites over the Cavs and they obviously got upset and the same goes for 2006 when the Pistons played the Heat.

G-train
01-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Confirmation to not take seriously

Ahh do you remember how good your own team was last regular season?
These Bulls are only slightly better, as the mins Boozer plays increases your offence sometimes, and decreases your D every time. And check the opposition that Booze scores well against mostly.
Slightly better = an excellent team, but just not as good as Miami in the playoffs.
Bulls needed another player to create under playoff pressure and havent secured one yet.

LosBulls
01-23-2012, 10:19 PM

Don't forget Ben Wallace era lmao

Tenchi Ryu
01-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Ahh do you remember how good your own team was last regular season?
These Bulls are only slightly better, as the mins Boozer plays increases your offence sometimes, and decreases your D every time. And check the opposition that Booze scores well against mostly.
Slightly better = an excellent team, but just not as good as Miami in the playoffs.
Bulls needed another player to create under playoff pressure and havent secured one yet.
Again why not taking seriously.....

The fact you keep focusing on Boozer

But not including Deng, Brewer, Rip, Watson and our back up guards have been offensively consistent is enough for me to know you're being a biased heat fan.

This team is no where near slightly better. Its an entirely new formula, not Rose hoping someone is open, if not go for the shot himself.

G-train
01-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Again why not taking seriously.....

The fact you keep focusing on Boozer

But not including Deng, Brewer, Rip, Watson and our back up guards have been offensively consistent is enough for me to know you're being a biased heat fan.

This team is no where near slightly better. Its an entirely new formula, not Rose hoping someone is open, if not go for the shot himself.

So what they are a 70 win team in an 82 game season now?
Who sounds biased?
I've called a 62 win team slightly better. Thats not biased.

Sarcastic
01-23-2012, 10:25 PM
Let's just crown the Bulls champions now, the same way we crowned the Packers the champions in October. K?

Tenchi Ryu
01-23-2012, 10:25 PM
So what they are a 70 win team in an 82 game season now?
Who sounds biased?
You, cause you are now putting words in my mouth. The only thing I've said is that we have the pieces to compete with Miami.

dude77
01-23-2012, 10:27 PM
You, cause you are now putting words in my mouth. The only thing I've said is that we have the pieces to compete with Miami.

so you thought they couldn't compete with Miami last year ? :rolleyes:

G-train
01-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Meanwhile Heat are much better. This is just facts. No bias.
Chalmers is unbelievably better. he couldnt start over arroyo last season.
Miller is looking healthier, Haslem healthier, Lebron and Bosh playing better. Wade will be rested for playoffs.

The most bias thing here is the OP creating this thread halfway thru game against Nets in January.

OKCThunderUP
01-23-2012, 10:28 PM

And that's the flaw with your thread. It's still January. It doesn't matter who's playing well right now but, rather, who's playing well in April.

Tenchi Ryu
01-23-2012, 10:29 PM
so you thought they couldn't compete with Miami last year ? :rolleyes:
Of course I did....I'm not the one saying "Bulls can't compete with Miami", I'm correcting people saying....YES WE CAN.

StateOfMind12
01-23-2012, 10:31 PM
We mind as well just have the Bulls 1st unit play the Bulls 2nd unit in the Finals. That will probably the best and closest matchup we will get in a 7 game series in the playoffs against the Bulls.

not srs

RRR3
01-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Meanwhile Heat are much better. This is just facts. No bias.
Chalmers is unbelievably better. he couldnt start over arroyo last season.
Miller is looking healthier, Haslem healthier, Lebron and Bosh playing better. Wade will be rested for playoffs.

The most bias thing here is the OP creating this thread halfway thru game against Nets in January.
Gtrain, admit I was right about chalmers. :pimp:

dude77
01-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Of course I did....I'm not the one saying "Bulls can't compete with Miami", I'm correcting people saying....YES WE CAN.

so what's the difference this year ? .. a lesser Miami team beat Chicago in 5 and while Chicago is improved so is Miami so what puts Chicago over the top this year ?

Tenchi Ryu
01-23-2012, 10:37 PM
so what's the difference this year ? .. a lesser Miami team beat Chicago in 5 and while Chicago is improved so is Miami so what puts Chicago over the top this year ?
The difference this year is that there is no exploit (Stop Rose) this year, the team that wins will have to play better basketball than the other team...simple as that.

G-train
01-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Gtrain, admit I was right about chalmers. :pimp:

You are right for now.

RRR3
01-23-2012, 10:44 PM
You are right for now.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

comerb
01-23-2012, 10:47 PM
If Derrick Rose doesn't end up having to play hero ball and have the entire offense rest of his shoulders, they have a very good chance.

They are not a better team than the Heat. Hell, Dallas wasn't a better team than the Heat last year. The Heat consistently beat themselves, and you just have to be good enough to take advantage when it happens.

Heavincent
01-23-2012, 10:48 PM
I love how Heat homers like ThatsGame are always bringing up the ECF. That was last season. It's time to stop clinging to that.

Heavincent
01-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Hell, Dallas wasn't a better team than the Heat last year.

Yes they were. They beat them in a 7 game series, thus they were better.

I ****ing hate how people say "The Heat were still better than the Mavs last year". No they ****ing weren't. If they were, they would have beaten them in the Finals.

brahmabull117
01-23-2012, 10:59 PM
thats what people didnt see last season either... then look what happened

what the hell are you people talking about?? Everybody thought the Heat would win last year

As far as this thread goes, if you can't see the huge difference Hamilton makes, you have no business discussing basketball. The bulls are about to cross 110 points for the 3rd time in 4 games. Rip Hamilton just makes a huge difference to the offensive capability of the bulls (Hell he's got nearly a 20-10 game tonight)

TheAesirsFinest
01-23-2012, 11:05 PM
The Bulls are noticeably better with the improvements of many of their players and the acquisition of Hamilton. Also, they too were a 1st year team under Thibs. I'm going to have to start following them to scope out the competition.

The Heat, I'm not so sure about. LeBron's playing WAY better than he was last season. Wade, unfortunately, has been injured. A lot of the non-Big 3 players have gotten better too.

It's a toss-up imo. The match up hinges upon a lot of variables like LeBron having the drive to take over, Wade's health, the match ups, the coaching, etc.

Tenchi Ryu
01-23-2012, 11:07 PM
The Bulls are noticeably better with the improvements of many of their players and the acquisition of Hamilton. Also, they too were a 1st year team under Thibs. I'm going to have to start following them to scope out the competition.

The Heat, I'm not so sure about. LeBron's playing WAY better than he was last season. Wade, unfortunately, has been injured. A lot of the non-Big 3 players have gotten better too.

It's a toss-up imo. The match up hinges upon a lot of variables like LeBron having the drive to take over, Wade's health, the match ups, the coaching, etc.
POST OF THE FUKKIN THREAD

The Bold is exactly what I've been saying. Best ball playing will win the series...PERIOD

TheAesirsFinest
01-23-2012, 11:14 PM
POST OF THE FUKKIN THREAD

The Bold is exactly what I've been saying. Best ball playing will when the series...PERIOD

I don't think people appreciate just how crucial Miami's team defense was on Rose. While LeBron and Wade were both fantastic man-on-man defenders against him, the second line of defense really impeded his play. Also, the Rose of last season tended to make plays by driving to the rim and doing jump passes, which are fundamentally unsound and often led to bad passes or turnovers.

That leads me to my question to you, since you seem to be a knowledgeable Bulls fan: has Rose been a more effective/diverse playmaker this season? I have some memories of him creating plays in less turnover-prone ways this season, but I haven't watched enough to be sure.

asdf1990
01-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Didn't you say the same thing last season?

brahmabull117
01-23-2012, 11:17 PM
The people saying heat are more improved than the bulls are (or even that the improvement is the same) are simply wrong. The difference in Hamilton over Bogans is just way bigger than any improvement the Heat have made this season

That's why I totally agree with those saying "coin toss". The Heat were the better team last year - it's about even now

StateOfMind12
01-23-2012, 11:21 PM
I don't think people appreciate just how crucial Miami's team defense was on Rose. While LeBron and Wade were both fantastic man-on-man defenders against him, the second line of defense really impeded his play. Also, the Rose of last season tended to make plays by driving to the rim and doing jump passes, which are fundamentally unsound and often led to bad passes or turnovers.
:applause: Finally somebody understands that basketball isn't some 1 on 1 sport. Basketball is a team sport and a 5 on 5 sport, but I guess ignorant people will be ignorant.

That leads me to my question to you, since you seem to be a knowledgeable Bulls fan: has Rose been a more effective/diverse playmaker this season? I have some memories of him creating plays in less turnover-prone ways this season, but I haven't watched enough to be sure.
Even though you aren't asking me or talking to me about it, I'll drop my 2 cents in anyways.

Rose has become more of a playmaker this season because he hasn't had to anchor the team's scoring as much this season with the improvement of the team's offense. Rose does seem to be able to find the open man a lot better and quicker this season though. Rose's FT shooting has improved as well.

Thibs is a coach that closes out with a great defensive unit opposed to a great offensive unit, that is why Gibson and Asik are usually out in the 4th opposed to Boozer and Noah because those two are better defensive players.

Both Boozer and Noah have somewhat declined this season, Noah more so than Boozer but everybody else on the Bulls has improved especially Ronnie Brewer and his jump shot and then the obvious addition of Rip Hamilton.

SlayerEnraged
01-23-2012, 11:21 PM
The way this Bulls team plays together as a team, their defense, their depth. I can't picture a team in the league beating the Bulls 4 out of 7 games in the playoffs this season.

Well the bulls looked really good last year in the regular season to.

Jasper
01-23-2012, 11:24 PM
rose is playing toe tough :rockon:

brahmabull117
01-23-2012, 11:25 PM

The bulls weren't this good though

When Rip Hamilton is in the lineup, the bulls are averaging now 104 points and shooting around 49% FG per game. This offense was NEVER this good last year

ThatsGame
01-23-2012, 11:26 PM
The people saying heat are more improved than the bulls are (or even that the improvement is the same) are simply wrong. The difference in Hamilton over Bogans is just way bigger than any improvement the Heat have made this season

That's why I totally agree with those saying "coin toss". The Heat were the better team last year - it's about even now

Heat's a better team. It's a coin toss because sometimes the Heat simply have an off night.

You need to rethink your confidence when you are talking about regular season, especially considering the Bulls schedule so far. You have been facing crappy ass teams.

Tenchi Ryu
01-23-2012, 11:27 PM
Absolutely, but its a two way thing this year. The first half is that Rose spent most of his time this summer to improve his part as a leader. He makes a MUCH more constant effort to get teammates involved and make smarter decisions. Quarters 1-3, the entire time you see Rose distributing the ball with the occasional 3 pointer. If/When he does turn on "MVP" mode, its always only in the 4th quarter. And this is usually when the Bulls have a 4-6 point lead, and he decides to close it out. Only one time this season he's had to "dig out" the Bulls from a terrible blow-out, and that was early in the season.

The other half is that his teammates have put in the time in the gym to EARN his trust offensively. Last year, Rose would drive to the lane case he felt the team was not knocking down shots. This year, he has complete confidence that when he dishes you the ball, you won't let him down. And so far this year, they haven't.

The more and more this team has played, the less and less Rose's shot at MVP becomes. Its bittersweet cause you would love for him to get it twice, but at the same time, this team is molding into a TEAM, every bit sense of the word. If they take you out, they take you out together, not on Rose's back like last year.

brahmabull117
01-23-2012, 11:29 PM
You need to rethink your confidence when you are talking about regular season, especially considering the Bulls schedule so far. You have been facing crappy ass teams.

the heat lost to Milwaukee at home, give me a break!!

brahmabull117
01-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Absolutely, but its a two way thing this year. The first half is that Rose spent most of his time this summer to improve his part as a leader. He makes a MUCH more constant effort to get teammates involved and make smarter decisions. Quarters 1-3, the entire time you see Rose distributing the ball with the occasional 3 pointer. If/When he does turn on "MVP" mode, its always only in the 4th quarter. And this is usually when the Bulls have a 4-6 point lead, and he decides to close it out. Only one time this season he's had to "dig out" the Bulls from a terrible blow-out, and that was early in the season.

The other half is that his teammates have put in the time in the gym to EARN his trust offensively. Last year, Rose would drive to the lane case he felt the team was not knocking down shots. This year, he has complete confidence that when he dished you the ball, you won't let him down. And so far this year, they haven't.

The more and more this team has played, the less and less Rose's shot MVP. Its bittersweet cause you would love for him to get it twice, but at the same time, this team is molding into a TEAM, every bit sense of the word. If they take you out, they take you out together, not on Rose's back like last year.

I see zero difference in Rose between 2011 and 2010

He would have played like this last year too if he had hamilton on the team

KingBeasley08
01-23-2012, 11:30 PM
I love how Heat homers like ThatsGame are always bringing up the ECF. That was last season. It's time to stop clinging to that.
Then don't bring up the Finals from last year you f*cking clown. Oh wait, that doesn't fit your agenda :rolleyes:

ballinhun8
01-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Heat's a better team. It's a coin toss because sometimes the Heat simply have an off night.

Dude shut the f*CK up. Like seriously, shut the f*CK up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

The Bulls have played the Lakers, Clippers, Hawks twice, Grizzlies twice, Magic, Celtics . As of today, that is three out of six division leaders.

Know your facts then shut the f*CK up and sit down.

ThatsGame
01-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Dude shut the f*CK up. Like seriously, shut the f*CK up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

The Bulls have played the Lakers, Clippers, Hawks twice, Grizzlies twice, Magic, Celtics . As of today, that is three out of six division leaders.

You think I'm going to take you serious when you type like a 12 year old?

This message is hidden because ballinhun8 is on your ignore list.

2010splash
01-23-2012, 11:39 PM
Neither do I homeboy. Honestly, at this point anyone who thinks the Heat can beat the Bulls 4 times out of 7 is a delusional Heat fan who thinks Wade/James can chuck and consistently make the same 20 footers they did against the Bulls last year but not against the Mavs in the Finals.

This Bulls team is too good. Heat will be bounced by the Bulls in the ECF, if they are even good enough to make it that far. :roll: :roll: :roll:

ThatsGame
01-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Neither do I homeboy. Honestly, at this point anyone who thinks the Heat can beat the Bulls 4 times out of 7 is a delusional Heat fan who thinks Wade/James can chuck and consistently make the same 20 footers they did against the Bulls last year but not against the Mavs in the Finals.

This Bulls team is too good. Heat will be bounced by the Bulls in the ECF, if they are even good enough to make it that far. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Delusional. You guys did the same thing last year. You're just like your homer announcer.

ballinhun8
01-23-2012, 11:41 PM
You think I'm going to take you serious when you type like a 12 year old?

This message is hidden because ballinhun8 is on your ignore list.

Oh is that because you were told something your mom should have done years ago?? Talking out of your ass will get you burned here boy. If you gonna talk smack be prepared to back it up. You were just caught in your lie and don't know how to get out of it.

But keep on trolling dude.

ConanRulesNBC
01-23-2012, 11:44 PM

They did but they needed Rose on the floor at all time. This team is good enough to have him get more rest and if he's injured like right now with his toe problem he can miss games and the Bulls are still good thanks to the additions of Rip, John Lucas, Mike James, Jimmy Butler and Ronnie Brewer improving, CJ Watson playing well, Boozer being healthy from the start and getting into better shape and playing well, Asik stepping up big, Deng putting on an All-Star level season.

StateOfMind12
01-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Rose and the Bulls are capable of slacking off and winning games this season. I can't say the same for the Bulls in last season at all. The Bulls seem to have won many games last season off of hard work which may have been the reason why they faltered and got fatigued in the post-season. That and the fact that the Bulls suffered injuries in Rose, Boozer, and Noah in the post-season.

pegasus
01-23-2012, 11:47 PM

Way to own him!:applause:

Lebron23
01-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Heat needs to defend the Bulls role players. LeBron is going to take-care of Derrick Rose.

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Screen-shot-2011-05-27-at-8.17.01-AM.jpg

http://rt-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/lebron-james-blocks-derrick-rose-game-4.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/05/19/sports/web_photos/lebron_james--300x450.jpg

Get that weak stuff out of here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=piJ9xFgkuo0

bingo123
01-23-2012, 11:51 PM
So now its official: Bulls are heavy favorites to come out of the East? Because last year Bulls fans were saying ths same thing before ECF. I am not saying that Bulls dont have a chance to beat them in playoffs but this is just ridicules.

ThatsGame
01-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Battier, Miller and Haslem are going to Rip up their role players.

ballinhun8
01-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Heat needs to defend the Bulls role players. LeBron is going to take-care of Derrick Rose

Very crappy pictures of a 5th grader bullying the pre-k kids

"Oh look at me I'm LeBron James, I'm gonna cover a guy 6 inches shorter then me and 60 lbs lighter. I'm the big bad tough guy."

"End sarcasm"

StateOfMind12
01-23-2012, 11:54 PM
"Oh look at me I'm LeBron James, I'm gonna cover a guy 6 inches shorter then me and 60 lbs lighter. I'm the big bad tough guy."

"End sarcasm"
Lebron James probably would be 60 lbs lighter if Lebron23 wasn't hanging on his nuts. I am pretty sure that is how much *******s like Lebron23 weigh anyways.

ConanRulesNBC
01-23-2012, 11:54 PM

They're not going to do anything. Heat send out Curry, Battier, Haslem and Miller and the Bulls just send out Asik, Taj Gibson, Scalabrine, CJ Watson, Ronnie Brewer, Kyle Korver, John Lucas III. Bulls bench > Heat bench.

Tenchi Ryu
01-23-2012, 11:56 PM
Heat needs to defend the Bulls role players. LeBron is going to take-care of Derrick Rose.

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Screen-shot-2011-05-27-at-8.17.01-AM.jpg

http://rt-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/lebron-james-blocks-derrick-rose-game-4.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/05/19/sports/web_photos/lebron_james--300x450.jpg

Get that weak stuff out of here.
:no: It was a team effort, won't be able to put SOLE attention on Rose this year.
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/882/043/GYI0064751877_crop_450x500.jpg
http://www.jimrome.com/cimages/var/ezjimrome/storage/images/repository/photos/derrick-rose-and-udonis-haslem-2011-eastern-conference-finals-miami-vs-bulls-game-4/347792-1-eng-US/Derrick-Rose-and-Udonis-Haslem-2011-Eastern-Conference-Finals-Miami-vs-Bulls-Game-4_photo_medium.jpg
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/895/214/GYI0064890818_crop_450x500.jpg

Lebron23
01-23-2012, 11:56 PM

"End sarcasm"

Rose needs to become a deadly mid-range shooter, and improve his offensive arsenal. LeBron is going to have some problems if rose take his overall offensive game to a much higher level.

Lebron James probably would be 60 lbs lighter if Lebron23 wasn't hanging on his nuts. I am pretty sure that is how much *******s like Lebron23 weigh anyways.

http://itshoodbitch.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/u-mad___camron.jpg

ConanRulesNBC
01-23-2012, 11:58 PM
All the Heat needed to do was guard D-Rose during the playoffs and that was it. He WAS the whole team last season especially during the playoffs. This season it's a completely different story. Rose has help. They can double team, triple team Rose and Rose can give the ball up to Rip, Brewer, Deng and even Boozer with the way he's playing now.

StateOfMind12
01-23-2012, 11:59 PM
:no: It was a team effort, won't be able to put SOLE attention on Rose this year.

Don't even bother. You're talking to Lebron23, how long do you think he has been a fan of the Heat? :oldlol: He like every other idiotic sports/basketball fan believes that basketball is as simple as 1 on 1 basketball when it's not, it's far more complicated.

You can't expect anything less from something bandwagon fanboy though.

pegasus
Rose and the Bulls are capable of slacking off and winning games this season. I can't say the same for the Bulls in last season at all. The Bulls seem to have won many games last season off of hard work which may have been the reason why they faltered and got fatigued in the post-season. That and the fact that the Bulls suffered injuries in Rose, Boozer, and Noah in the post-season.
I recall several games where we had to come back from double digit deficits last year. We are winning much easier this year, albeit we've seen only a quarter of the season yet.

RIP has even more impact than I'd expected. He is giving us much better spacing and more opportunities with his constant movement and very good court vision, which is something I wasn't sure that he had.

Knowing that all of the games were close last year in the ECF, I can definitely see un taking the Heat out with our improved offensive strategy. Doesn't mean we will for sure, but we certainly have a better chance this year.

Lebron23
Don't even bother. You're talking to Lebron23, how long do you think he has been a fan of the Heat? :oldlol: He like every other idiotic sports/basketball fan believes that basketball is as simple as 1 on 1 basketball when it's not, it's far more complicated.

You can't expect anything less from something bandwagon fanboy though.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I owned you in the Drexler-Pierce Thread. Now you are starting to get really pissed off.. Don't get butt hurt cause in the end me >>> you.

Heavincent
01-24-2012, 12:00 AM

Yeah, dream on pal :lol

Let me guess, you think Joel Anthony is as good as prime Shaq, and Norris Cole is better than John Stockton.

ballinhun8
01-24-2012, 12:05 AM
Rose needs to become a deadly mid-range shooter, and improve his offensive arsenal. LeBron is going to have some problems if rose take his overall offensive game to a much higher level.

What's funny is during his second season and the playoffs of his rookie year his mid range game was deadly. He was almost automatic with his jumpshot. But once he started developing a 3point game he got away from the midrange. It comes back here and there but not as much as it should. Kind of like LeBron and his post up. He goes away from it when its not working for him. Some of these players can't just stick with what works so well for them.

Stuckey
01-24-2012, 12:16 AM
i do

97 bulls
01-24-2012, 12:23 AM
I really can see the heat getting upset early. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen as the trade deadline approaches

cteach111
01-24-2012, 12:23 AM
the Bulls are showing signs that they are better this year.

1) a much more functional offense than last year
2) winning games quite easily against the bottom feeders of the league
3) they are consistently solid despite key players being absent from the lineup due to injuries and the transitions are seamless to say the least
4) top rated rebounding and defensive numbers
5) Rose is not working as hard to get his team wins. This means he'll have more to give at the end of games as opposed to last year.

Despite all those stats and great indicators.. star power, especially in their primes, can be a bitch to defeat.

I think the Celts, Bulls, possibly the Knicks if they get their s*** together can beat the Heat. The pieces are there for the Knicks, but quite frankly, they aren't organized and don't have a game plan.

97 bulls
01-24-2012, 12:32 AM
the Bulls are showing signs that they are better this year.

1) a much more functional offense than last year
2) winning games quite easily against the bottom feeders of the league
3) they are consistently solid despite key players being absent from the lineup due to injuries and the transitions are seamless to say the least
4) top rated rebounding and defensive numbers
5) Rose is not working as hard to get his team wins. This means he'll have more to give at the end of games as opposed to last year.

Despite all those stats and great indicators.. star power, especially in their primes, can be a bitch to defeat.

I think the Celts, Bulls, possibly the Knicks if they get their s*** together can beat the Heat. The pieces are there for the Knicks, but quite frankly, they aren't organized and don't have a game plan.
Great post teach. One do you think the celts are gonna keep their core though?

ballup
01-24-2012, 12:35 AM
I remember hearing the same thing last season. Look what happened. :confusedshrug:

TheAdmiral3
01-24-2012, 12:35 AM
I remember hearing the same thing last season. Look what happened. :confusedshrug:
yeah but people also said the mavericks had no chance against the heat in the finals, look what happened.

ya'll musta forgOt!!!!!!

Tenchi Ryu
01-24-2012, 12:36 AM
Heat shutting down Rose and no one else scoring, whats your point:confusedshrug:

PJR
01-24-2012, 12:57 AM
Is this d

icewill36
01-24-2012, 01:01 AM
the bulls cant score in the playoffs. their offense looks good until the playoffs start. they even looked like sh!t the first two rounds against the pacers and hawks last year.

once again... bulls = lebrons cavs

same exact sh!t

imdaman99
01-24-2012, 01:03 AM
lmao at counting on boozer the loser to do this in the playoffs :lol

and the hawks could beat the bulls this year too. dont get too cocky

Tenchi Ryu
01-24-2012, 01:15 AM
Love how the haters can only bring up past shit...Like any Bulls fan could give two ****s about the past. This is now clowns...not back then.

ballup
01-24-2012, 01:18 AM
Heat shutting down Rose and no one else scoring, whats your point:confusedshrug:
It could happen again. Just saying, regular season doesn't always translate into the playoffs.

D-Wade316
01-24-2012, 01:51 AM
We've heard this talk before.

All Net
01-24-2012, 03:31 AM
Bulls fans need to understand and I'm sure many do that after what happened last year many don't have the faith in them to beat Miami after the 5 game sweep last year... Bulls won alot of games last year but their offense got,stopped last year by Miami and they struggle vs hawks and pacers too.

As alot of people have said in this thread, we heard the same last year. You will get alot of that until they beat miami...I'm sure you all understand that.

However the way bulls are winning this year should make bulls fans confident. It's not that they are winning like last year but how they are doing it....

Rip is exactly what they need, when did they get back to back 20 point games from their SG? Certainly not last season.

32Dayz
01-24-2012, 03:34 AM
I like the Bullz this year especially the pickup of Rip Hamilton
(since they desperately needed more offensive options)

They have a chance to win the East imo but my current pick is still the Heat.

:cheers:

Bladers
01-24-2012, 03:36 AM
1 month avatar bet. Heat beat the Bulls in the playoffs.

How about this... Heat lose and u get IP banned?

Tenchi Ryu
01-24-2012, 03:39 AM
I like the Bullz this year especially the pickup of Rip Hamilton
(since they desperately needed more offensive options)

They have a chance to win the East imo but my current pick is still the Heat.

:cheers:
http://guidosblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/guidos-guidettes-the-situation.gif

*Checks Username again*

http://guidosblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/guidos-guidettes-the-situation.gif

Lebron23
01-24-2012, 04:23 AM
How about this... Heat lose and u get IP banned?

I might accept the challenge if you are gonna use your real account.

Lord Leoshes
01-24-2012, 04:28 AM
Even after the Heat beat the Bulls this year in the playoffs you will still read threads like this next year.

Its like that x you broke up with that keeps showing up at your work every week. :facepalm

All Net
01-24-2012, 04:33 AM
It is funny because most of the time the favorite to come out of the East never does come out.

Last season the favorite to come out of the East was between the Bulls and Celtics, I think it was the Celtics more so than the Bulls because of experience.

Lebron when he was with the Cavs was the favorite to come out of the East in 2009 and 2010 and he never came out.

I am not sure if the Celtics were the favorites in 2008 but I remember I thought the Pistons would win that series but they choked another ECF once again.

2007, the Pistons were clearly the favorites over the Cavs and they obviously got upset and the same goes for 2006 when the Pistons played the Heat.

Miami were certainly favourite heading into the playoffs. Most had them favourite heading into the season as well closely followed by Boston.

Just like Boston were the favourite in 2010

Deuce Bigalow
01-24-2012, 04:34 AM

*Checks Username again*

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

StateOfMind12
01-24-2012, 04:36 AM
Miami were certainly favourite heading into the playoffs. Most had them favourite heading into the season as well closely followed by Boston.
Boston was the favorite and they would have been an even heavier favorite had they not traded Perkins and Robinson for Green and Kristic.

Just like Boston were the favourite in 2010
:oldlol: Not even close. Cavs were the clear favorites in 2010 against the Celtics and the Celtics ended up taking that series in 6.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2010/matchup/_/teams/celtics-cavaliers

^^^ Look at how many people predicted the Celtics to win that series.

Saying the Celtics were the favorites in the 2010 series against the Cavs is like saying the Mavericks were the favorites in the 2011 series against the Lakers.

It is uncommon for the favorite of the East to actually come out and do what they were expected to do.

Lebron23
01-24-2012, 04:41 AM

*Checks Username again*

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

All Net
01-24-2012, 05:05 AM
Boston was the favorite and they would have been an even heavier favorite had they not traded Perkins and Robinson for Green and Kristic.

:oldlol: Not even close. Cavs were the clear favorites in 2010 against the Celtics and the Celtics ended up taking that series in 6.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2010/matchup/_/teams/celtics-cavaliers

^^^ Look at how many people predicted the Celtics to win that series.

Saying the Celtics were the favorites in the 2010 series against the Cavs is like saying the Mavericks were the favorites in the 2011 series against the Lakers.

It is uncommon for the favorite of the East to actually come out and do what they were expected to do.

I seem to remember many having Miami as the favourites heading Into the season last year as I remember the polls on the most likely to win it all. That said as soon as Perkins was traded... Miami were favourites by some distance. Before that it was pretty 50/50 by most on here.

You are right cavs were favourites heading into that celtic series and a lot of that was the cavs were coming off back to back series sweeps... Alot we're blinded by that.

Although I did remember people picking boston before the season.... He'll my team were favourites by like 70% of the media heading into last season. Beg favourites doesn't mean anything. It on paper you still have to go out and do it.

It just gives you an example who of should Win it....don't remember anybody picking Dallas over LA last year.

I know at least 2 media guys on ESPN who already will pick bulls over Miami in the playoffs. I'm guessing most will pick Miami. Partly due to what happened last year and the star power factor.

I wish bulls the best, truly a great team with a great fan base but Miami should win it all. There have no excuses not to... Would be pretty bad if they don't to be be honest.

That said if anybody is beating them its the bulls

Bigsmoke
01-24-2012, 07:11 AM
LeBron = Bulls killer

At least in the playoffs in the last 2 years

Nash
01-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Not this again. Remember that Miami pick up their game plenty of levels during playoffs. Just ask Boston and Chicago last year. Chicago were as good last year.

Miami have everything Chicago got. Great defense, great teamwork. But Chicago don't have 3 superstars in their team.

Rnbizzle
01-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Not this again. Remember that Miami pick up their game plenty of levels during playoffs. Just ask Boston and Chicago last year. Chicago were as good last year.

Miami have everything Chicago got. Great defense, great teamwork. But Chicago don't have 3 superstars in their team.
Such simple reasoning.. Are you seriously saying the Bulls are the same team now they were last year? :facepalm

How many games of the Bulls have you seen this season?

Their offense is entirely different.

Bladers
01-24-2012, 07:35 AM

You mean the thread you made last year sayin you don't see any one that can beat miami in th playoffs? GTFO!!!

Clocian-IGN
01-24-2012, 07:39 AM
Such simple reasoning.. Are you seriously saying the Bulls are the same team now they were last year? :facepalm

How many games of the Bulls have you seen this season?

Their offense is entirely different.

def. agree with that, look at our stats so far.....and keep in mind this is with injuries to rose, deng, noah, rip, and taj occurring...

Bulls:

1st in assists
1st in rebounding
2nd in defense
2nd in offense

I mean damn :lol

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/assistRatio
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/reboundRate
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/defensiveEff/order/false

:eek:

Rnbizzle
01-24-2012, 07:41 AM
def. agree with that, look at our stats so far.....and keep in mind this is with injuries to rose, deng, noah, rip, and taj occurring...

Bulls:

1st in assists
1st in rebounding
2nd in defense
2nd in offense

:bowdown: :bowdown:

cteach111
01-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Great post teach. One do you think the celts are gonna keep their core though?

I don't believe any moves will be made during the season. I'm not sure Ainge will make any moves to improve our bench at this point unless we start showing some real signs that we could possibly make a run. The Green signing was supposed to be a key bench piece and there's no one else out there that can fill in what he's supposed to provide at this point.

It's kind of clear though.. the core is starting to wind down a bit (noticeably Garnett). I think the core will stay intact for this season and then moves will start happening in the offseason.

All Net
01-24-2012, 07:46 AM

Bulls:

1st in assists
1st in rebounding
2nd in defense
2nd in offense

Indeed pretty amazing stuff

Dpeth means so much in this lockout season.

LakersReign
01-24-2012, 09:01 AM
It's real funny reading all these fake Heat fan posts, talking about what Lebron did to Rose last playoffs. That was last year, and from what I'm seeing Rose has steeped it up. Granted Lebron did lock him down, but to think the same thing is going to happen this year is reaching. Let's not forget, after doing such a great job on Rose, he got eaten by Jason Terry. They may try to play Lebron on Rose again, but I think that will be a mistake, and Lebron may end up in foul trouble early. We'll see what happens though.

bwink23
01-24-2012, 09:03 AM
It's real funny reading all these fake Heat fan posts, talking about what Lebron did to Rose last playoffs. That was last year, and from what I'm seeing Rose has steeped it up. Granted Lebron did lock him down, but to think the same thing is going to happen this year is reaching. Let's not forget, after doing such a great job on Rose, he got eaten by Jason Terry. They may try to play Lebron on Rose again, but I think that will be a mistake, and Lebron may end up in foul trouble early. We'll see what happens though.

NOBOBY CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION FOOL!!! DOOP DI DOOO!!! :hammerhead:

pmj
01-24-2012, 09:05 AM
The Bulls look very impressive. I won't say, "You said the same thing last year" b/c that's idiotic, it's a different year. As of right now, the Bulls are playing better and a 7 games series would be 50/50, if not in the Bulls favor.

But, the Heat aren't even close to putting it all together yet. The Heat's rotation hasn't really come together and been playing consistently yet.

Haslem's shot has been off the whole season, he's still a work in progress after his injury.
Battier started off shitty but has been playing well the last few games.
Miller just came back last week from injury, but his shot is looking great atm.
Cole has had ups and downs, more games and experience will help him.
Curry and/or Pittman continuing to improve/develop into even 5-10 minute rotation players would be huge against teams with size like Chi.

It's pretty much an entirely new bench this year, and Spo has to figure out how/when to best play them. And of course, Wade's been out like half the games too.

The team is still #1 in Offense, Effective FG %,#2 in TS %, #4 in Rebounding, #8 in D. I guess I'm saying the Heat look to have a higher "ceiling" than the Bulls imo, if they can get all the pieces working together nicely like the Bulls are doing already.

nathanjizzle
01-24-2012, 09:06 AM
bulls should have beat the heat last year.

Glide2keva
01-24-2012, 09:11 AM
bulls should have beat the heat last year.
Yeah, I could see the Heat "fans" being overconfident if the Heat had won in four blowouts, but they were four close games that came down to the last minutes each time. Every game they played Miami it ccame down to the last minutes of the game and the one blowout belongs to the Bulls.

So have the #1 rated offense and top rated defense and effective back court, and a solid front court and the Bench Mob. I don't see Miami beating the Bulls this time around.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CHI/2012.html

We'll see though.

All Net
01-24-2012, 09:19 AM
Yeah, I could see the Heat "fans" being overconfident if the Heat had won in four blowouts, but they were four close games that came down to the last minutes each time. Every game they played Miami it ccame down to the last minutes of the game and the one blowout belongs to the Bulls.

So have the #1 rated offense and top rated defense and effective back court, and a solid front court and the Bench Mob. I don't see Miami beating the Bulls this time around.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CHI/2012.html

We'll see though.

The offense is looking good now but in the playoffs it's still a question mark. Alot will depend on rip getting his own shot and producing good numbers.

Last year bills struggled scoring when It got to the end of games which is why having more than one creator is important which is something Miami had.

Glide2keva
01-24-2012, 09:32 AM
The offense is looking good now but in the playoffs it's still a question mark. Alot will depend on rip getting his own shot and producing good numbers.

Last year bills struggled scoring when It got to the end of games which is why having more than one creator is important which is something Miami had.Which is something the Bulls have now. It's going to be a good series.

RaininTwos
01-24-2012, 10:39 AM
The funny thing is that heat fans dont really care about the bulls but bulls fans are SHOOK.:oldlol:

They have to keep talking about how things are gonna be different this year.

Glide2keva
01-24-2012, 10:44 AM
The funny thing is that heat fans dont really care about the bulls but bulls fans are SHOOK.:oldlol:

They have to keep talking about how things are gonna be different this year.
That's a very keen observation.

Tell me more.

TheMan
01-24-2012, 01:13 PM
As a fellow Bulls fan, please, just stop.

TheMan
01-24-2012, 01:20 PM

I was a Bulls fan before MJ...when they had Artis Gilmore, Reggie Theus etc...

STOP MAKING THREADS PROCLAIMING HOW GREAT THE BULLS ARE!

IT'S ARROGANT THREADS LIKE THESE THAT MAKE OTHER TEAM'S FANS DISLIKE US, LET HEAT "FANS" MAKE THOSE TREADS (I RESPECT TRUE HEAT FANS BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF LBJ NUTJOCKERS WHO WERE CAVS "FANS" WHO ARE NOW HEAT "FANS")...

THE PLAYOFFS WILL DECIDE ALL THAT, MEANWHILE LET THE BULLS PLAY SHOW WHO'S THE BEST TEAM BUT STOP TALKING SMACK!!!:facepalm

RaininTwos
01-24-2012, 01:21 PM
Hawks>Bulls

Rnbizzle
01-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Hawks>Bulls
:lol Good one.

Dengness9
01-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Hawks>Bulls

bulls whooped that ass in 6 last yeah while Rose dropped 44 in one of
those games.

c3z4r
01-24-2012, 01:46 PM
While i tend to agree with people who say the heat won't beat the bulls 4 outta 7, I find it strange because i believe the bulls are the only top team the lakers have a chance of beating this year if both teams get to the finals.

TheMan
01-24-2012, 02:51 PM
While i tend to agree with people who say the heat won't beat the bulls 4 outta 7, I find it strange because i believe the bulls are the only top team the lakers have a chance of beating this year if both teams get to the finals.
You high