PDA

View Full Version : Which NBA player am I?

Scholar
01-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Let's play a simple game.

One poster will post truthful facts about a specific player (without revealing too much that would be a dead giveaway, such as 'first name is Hakeem') and the next poster will say who the previous poster is providing info of. Then the next poster, assuming he/she answers correctly, will post a new 'Who am I?' post for someone else to answer.

Get it? Simple, right?

Well, let me start it off:

- I've won 5 championships with the same organization, but I haven't played my entire career with that team.

- When there is a problem with the Collective Bargaining Agreement, I'm the one who does the majority of the speaking for the players' side.

- A certain game-winning shot I hit in the Conference Semi-Finals of my respective conference is rated as one of the greatest Playoff moments of all-time.

- At one point in my career, I was leading the league in most consecutive games played among active players.

- My daughter was diagnosed with a rare eye disease a few years ago, and I opted out of my contract with my current team at the time in order to move to a city with a suitable treatment facility.

- My highest season scoring average (13.3 ppg) came when I played the majority of my games off-the-bench for a team that I did NOT win a championship with.

- In 2007, I won an award at the ESPY's for "Best Moment in 2007" when I managed to arrive late into a game (towards the end of the 3rd quarter, to be exact) after my daughter's eye surgery, and I hit a clutch three-pointer to take us into overtime and eventually win the game.

Who am I?

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Fisher

bwink23
Derrick Fisher

klee
Let's play a simple game.

One poster will post truthful facts about a specific player (without revealing too much that would be a dead giveaway, such as 'first name is Hakeem') and the next poster will say who the previous poster is providing info of. Then the next poster, assuming he/she answers correctly, will post a new 'Who am I?' post for someone else to answer.

Get it? Simple, right?

Well, let me start it off:

- I've won 5 championships with the same organization, but I haven't played my entire career with that team.

- When there is a problem with the Collective Bargaining Agreement, I'm the one who does the majority of the speaking for the players' side.

- A certain game-winning shot I hit in the Conference Semi-Finals of my respective conference is rated as one of the greatest Playoff moments of all-time.

- At one point in my career, I was leading the league in most consecutive games played among active players.

- My daughter was diagnosed with a rare eye disease a few years ago, and I opted out of my contract with my current team at the time in order to move to a city with a suitable treatment facility.

- My highest season scoring average (13.3 ppg) came when I played the majority of my games off-the-bench for a team that I did NOT win a championship with.

- In 2007, I won an award at the ESPY's for "Best Moment in 2007" when I managed to arrive late into a game (towards the end of the 3rd quarter, to be exact) after my daughter's eye surgery, and I hit a clutch three-pointer to take us into overtime and eventually win the game.

Who am I?

Derek Fisher.

Also, Inb4 "I'm a freak athlete, but I can't produce in the 4th quarter"

Scholar
01-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Ok, guys, KDThunderUp posted first, so it's your call. Post a new "Who Am I?" post, please.

Teanett
01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
i'm ricky rubio

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Ok, guys, KDThunderUp posted first, so it's your call. Post a new "Who Am I?" post, please.

-I have been in the league since 2003

-I have played for 4 different NBA teams, this year the start of playing for a new one.

-I'm a PG

-my highest ppg average in a season was 14.9

Who am I?

Whoah10115
01-23-2012, 10:03 PM
T.J. Ford

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 10:05 PM
T.J. Ford
yep

bwink23
01-23-2012, 10:08 PM

Who am I?

demons2005
01-23-2012, 10:13 PM
Who am I?
OK I'll bite:

You play for a team where noone wants to play.
They bring you in when they want to rough up the opposing teams, with no real other skills.
you excel at hard fouls and rack up high blocks at home where the refs let you get away with anything
You are supposedly a world class fighter in multiple styles but you apparently would rather ride the NBA pine.
Your nickname is already taken by an eastern conference all star
You make the worst decisions on offense of any player in the league

Hope this helps, who are you

RRR3
01-23-2012, 10:15 PM
OK I'll bite:

You play for a team where noone wants to play.
They bring you in when they want to rough up the opposing teams, with no real other skills.
you excel at hard fouls and rack up high blocks at home where the refs let you get away with anything
You are supposedly a world class fighter in multiple styles but you apparently would rather ride the NBA pine.
Your nickname is already taken by an eastern conference all star
You make the worst decisions on offense of any player in the league

Hope this helps, who are you
Brian cardinal?

Jasper
01-23-2012, 10:16 PM
mamba :confusedshrug:

demons2005
01-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Brian cardinal?Nope I'll add another hint, when you left your former team instantly won 21 more games that season.

Scal
01-23-2012, 10:19 PM
James Johnson?

demons2005
01-23-2012, 10:19 PM
James Johnson?
DING DING DING winner

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Nope I'll add another hint, when you left your former team instantly won 21 more games that season.
am i a current player?

Deuce Bigalow
01-23-2012, 10:25 PM
http://tms-power-of-one.wikispaces.com/file/view/toothpick_one.jpg

who am I?

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 10:27 PM
http://tms-power-of-one.wikispaces.com/file/view/toothpick_one.jpg

who am I?
Manute Bol?

Scal
01-23-2012, 10:27 PM
I too play for a team that no one wants to play for.

This season I am averaging a career high in rebounds, assists, steals and points, and I am also currently leading my team in PPG - but that isn't saying much.

I am still playing for the team that drafted me.

The_Yearning
01-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Kevin Love

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 10:30 PM
I too play for a team that no one wants to play for.

This season I am averaging a career high in rebounds, assists, steals and points, and I am also currently leading my team in PPG - but that isn't saying much.

I am still playing for the team that drafted me.
Bargnani?

Scal
01-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Bargnani?

No, Bargnani not averaging career-high in steals.

More clues.

I play guard, I'm in my third year.

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 10:33 PM
No, Bargnani not averaging career-high in steals.

More clues.

I play guard, I'm in my third year.
Jennings?
Evans?

Mr Know It All
01-23-2012, 10:34 PM
Gerald Henderson?

Scal
01-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Gerald Henderson?

You got it! :cheers:

Mr Know It All
01-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Cool.

I play in a big city.

I am European born.

I was undrafted.

I am a guard.

I have been to the playoffs.

I have only played with one all star in my career.

Who am I?

Lebron23
01-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Your numbers and impact went down where you were traded on another team. You are supposed to be the best PG in the NBA, but you couldn't even makes your teammates better.

Who am I?

Lebron23
01-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Cool.

I play in a big city.

I am European born.

I was undrafted.

I am a guard.

Who am I?

Jose Calderon

LBJMVP
01-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Cool.

I play in a big city.

I am European born.

I was undrafted.

I am a guard.

Who am I?

jj barea

LBJMVP
01-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Your numbers and impact went down where you were traded on another team. You are supposed to be the best PG in the NBA, but you couldn't even makes your teammates better.

Who am I?

deron williams

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 10:45 PM

Who am I?
Deron?

LBJMVP
01-23-2012, 10:46 PM
drafted in 2007

always happy

just got back in the league

from a different country

Scal
01-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Jose Calderon

That'd be my guess. Bosh is the only All-star I can think of he played with, born in Europe, not drafted.

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Cool.

I play in a big city.

I am European born.

I was undrafted.

I am a guard.

Who am I?
Calderon?

jamal99
01-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Cool.

I play in a big city.

I am European born.

I was undrafted.

I am a guard.

Who am I?
Jose Calderon? :confusedshrug:

KDthunderup
drafted in 2007

always happy

from a different country
Yi

Scal
drafted in 2007

always happy

from a different country

Yi Jianlian

LBJMVP
Yi

yah, that was probly way to easy.

burnsy87
01-23-2012, 10:52 PM
I am black

I have tattoos

I am athletic

I have short, black hair

Who am I?

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 10:53 PM
I am black

I have tattoos

I am athletic

I have short, black hair

Who am I?
nearly every nba player

Lebron23
01-23-2012, 10:53 PM
deron williams

Deron?

This

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 10:55 PM
- I have played for 3 different teams
- I have never averaged over 5ppg
- I am 27

Who am I

MeLO MvP 15
01-23-2012, 11:02 PM
I play in the city where I attended college.
I am a great shooter and was drafted by the team known for having one of the all time great shooters (not same team as currently on).
I was traded for a Spaniard in 2007.
I've won one of the events at all star weekend.

Too easy?

Scholar
01-23-2012, 11:03 PM
I've got another one:

- I was born in Arkansas in the early 1980's.

- I was drafted by the Boston Celtics.

- In 2005, I had to get surgery after fracturing my left orbital bone after I dunked the ball.

- In my first 6 seasons in the league, my scoring average only increased, but the next 4 seasons after that, my scoring average has decreased every year.

- I've only started one All-Star game out of the 5 I've been voted into.

- In 2010, I was on the All-NBA Third Team.

- After losing in the NBA Playoffs, I received major heat in my teams' town for making negative comments about our fan support.

Who am I?

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 11:04 PM
I play in the city where I attended college.
I am a great shooter and was drafted by the team known for having one of the all time great shooters (not same team as currently on).
I was traded for a Spaniard in 2007.
I've won one of the events at all star weekend.

Too easy?
James jones

Rowe
01-23-2012, 11:05 PM
I've got another one:

- In 2005, I had to get surgery after fracturing my left orbital bone after I dunked the ball.

- In my first 6 seasons in the league, my scoring average only increased, but the next 4 seasons after that, my scoring average has decreased every year.

- After losing in the NBA Playoffs, I received major heat in my teams' town for making negative comments about our fan support.

Who am I?

Joe Johnson.

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 11:05 PM
I've got another one:

Who am I?
Joe Johnson

Scholar
01-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Yessir, Joe Johnson was the correct answer.

Some of you guys aren't providing enough info, imo. This game can be more fun if you start throwing in more fun facts, just like I am. I mean, nothing too obvious, but still enough for at least one of us to know who you're talking about without having to wait for you to approve the answer, ya dig?

MeLO MvP 15
01-23-2012, 11:07 PM
James jones
yup.

KDthunderup
01-23-2012, 11:09 PM
- I have played for 3 different teams
- I have never averaged over 5ppg
- I am 27

Who am I
I have played for Chicago

Rowe
01-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Who am I?

- I was a Top 10 recruit and signed out of HS to play for University of Georgia with my best friend, who later went on to play for Georgia.

- People still wonder what position I play after 5+ years in the NBA, but I can play both positions off the bench

- I've played for 1 team in my career

- I have an endorsement deal with Converse

- I rap during the offseason

- My nickname is "Sweet"

Scal
01-23-2012, 11:15 PM
I've got another one:

Who am I?

Joe Johnson.

MeLO MvP 15
01-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Who am I?

- I was a Top 10 recruit and signed out of HS to play for University of Georgia with my best friend, who later went on to play for Georgia.

- People still wonder what position I play after 5+ years in the NBA, but I can play both positions off the bench

- I've played for 1 team in my career

- I have an endorsement deal with Converse

- I rap during the offseason

- My nickname is "Sweet"
Louis Williams?

Scholar
01-23-2012, 11:16 PM
I'm going to give you guys a really difficult one (or at least I think it'll be difficult!):

- I played 12 seasons in the NBA.

- My most memorable career accomplishment was a dunk contest win.

- My highest season average was 15.6 ppg.

- Though I played 12 seasons, including two where I was the starter for the team in my position, I ended my career almost 3,500 points shy of 10k.

- My first name might as well just be an alphabet.

- In my 9th season in the league, I hit more 3 pters than FTs and 2-pt attempts combined.

- During my last two seasons, I played a combined 14 games before finally retiring at the age of 33.

Who am I?

Rowe
01-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Louis Williams?
Yes.

Mr Know It All
01-23-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm going to give you guys a really difficult one (or at least I think it'll be difficult!):

- I played 12 seasons in the NBA.

- My most memorable career accomplishment was a dunk contest win.

- My highest season average was 15.6 ppg.

- Though I played 12 seasons, including two where I was the starter for the team in my position, I ended my career almost 3,500 points shy of 10k.

- My first name might as well just be an alphabet.

- In my 9th season in the league, I hit more 3 pters than FTs and 2-pt attempts combined.

- During my last two seasons, I played a combined 14 games before finally retiring at the age of 33.

Who am I?

Dee Brown?

Scholar
01-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Dee Brown?

Yessir, Mr Know It All, yessir.

Mr Know It All
01-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Yessir, Mr Know It All, yessir.

Guessed Desmond Mason First. The alphabet hint actually got me to think of Dee Brown. Great one though.:cheers:

Rowe
01-23-2012, 11:49 PM
Which NBA player am I? (This one will be tough)

- I won 4 NBA Championships during my NBA career

- I won 2 NCAA Championships

- Me, Antonie Walker, & Marques Johnson are the only 3 players in history to ever win a NCAA Championship, NBA Championship, & reach more than 2 All Star Games and not make the NBA Hall of Fame.

- I changed my name before I began my NBA career

- I scored 37 Points in the Series clinching game of a NBA Finals but my contributions often are forgotten in NBA history much like my career

- Kurtis Blow name-dropped me in the famous song "Basketball"

Scholar
01-24-2012, 12:20 AM
Which NBA player am I? (This one will be tough)

- I won 4 NBA Championships during my NBA career

- I won 2 NCAA Championships

- Me, Antonie Walker, & Marques Johnson are the only 3 players in history to ever win a NCAA Championship, NBA Championship, & reach more than 2 All Star Games and not make the NBA Hall of Fame.

- I changed my name before I began my NBA career

- I scored 37 Points in the Series clinching game of a NBA Finals but my contributions often are forgotten in NBA history much like my career

- Kurtis Blow name-dropped me in the famous song "Basketball"

Jamaal Wilkes

BTW, maybe I'm tripping but it doesn't seem like he's name-dropped in "Basketball," unless you're counting the line:

Dantley and Wilkins are on the scene

Seems like he's referring to 'Wilkins,' (possibly Dominique) instead of 'Wilkes.'

TheAdmiral3
01-24-2012, 12:41 AM
which nba player am i?

I suck when it matters the most

my teammates and friends bang my mom

I crumble under pressure

I fail in all of my nba finals

I pissed off an another city and state because of a tv show

I have a bunch of fans that want to suck my dick

who am i?

Rowe
01-24-2012, 12:43 AM
Jamaal Wilkes

BTW, maybe I'm tripping but it doesn't seem like he's name-dropped in "Basketball," unless you're counting the line:

Seems like he's referring to 'Wilkins,' (possibly Dominique) instead of 'Wilkes.'

Actually I was referring to the lyric:
Sit by the TV and watch Jamaal
Cause Kurtis Blow is rapping basketball

Then I google searched the lyrics and apparently he said "watch em' all":facepalm

I've been thinking he said Jamaal for a long ass time man. :oldlol:

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 12:44 AM
which nba player am i?

I crumble under pressure

who am i?

Kobe Bryant?

RRR3
01-24-2012, 12:46 AM
Kobe Bryant?
Stro this is another one of rgs accounts fyi

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 12:48 AM
Stro this is another one of rgs accounts fyi

I change my guess to Yao Ming.

RRR3
01-24-2012, 12:50 AM
I change my guess to Yao Ming.
Lol well played

Scholar
01-24-2012, 12:54 AM
Actually I was referring to the lyric:
Sit by the TV and watch Jamaal
Cause Kurtis Blow is rapping basketball

Then I google searched the lyrics and apparently he said "watch em' all":facepalm

I've been thinking he said Jamaal for a long ass time man. :oldlol:

:roll: I was confused for the longest time. I started searching every NBA player mentioned in that songs' wikipedia page to see who won 4 championships + 2 NCAA championships.

Anyway, let me post another one:

- I was named European Player of the Year in the late '80s

- I was a 1st round draft pick by the Los Angeles Lakers

- I made the All-Star team only once in my decade and a half (+1) career

- In the middle of my career, I was traded for a player who ended up being my teammate before I retired in the mid-'00s

- I appeared in many nationally televised shows and movies throughout my NBA career, including Juwanna Mann (movie) and Married... with Children (tv).

- In the early '90s, I was listed as one of FIBA's 50 Greatest Players.

- Last but not least, I scored over 10k points in my career and ~2k shy of 15k points.

Who am I?

RRR3
01-24-2012, 12:55 AM
:roll: I was confused for the longest time. I started searching every NBA player mentioned in that songs' wikipedia page to see who won 4 championships + 2 NCAA championships.

- In the middle of my career, I was traded for a player who ended up being my teammate before I retired in the mid-'00s

- I appeared in many nationally televised shows and movies throughout my NBA career, including Juwanna Mann (movie) and Married... with Children (tv).

- Last but not least, I scored over 10k points in my career and ~2k shy of 15k points.

Who am I?
Vlade divac

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 12:57 AM

Who am I?

Vlade?

Scholar
01-24-2012, 01:01 AM
Vlade divac

You got it right first, so go ahead and post a new "Which NBA Player Am I?" challenge.

RRR3
01-24-2012, 01:07 AM
You got it right first, so go ahead and post a new "Which NBA Player Am I?" challenge.
*only nba player from my native state
*I got into trouble for a marijuana incident before starting my nba career.
*I have the all time record for steals in a game for my current team
*I was on the team that beat one of the current best players' team in the NCAA final hitting a key 3 pointer
*i am currently the 4th leading scorer on my team

Who am I?

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 01:09 AM
*only nba player from my native state
*I got into trouble for a marijuana incident before starting my nba career.
*I have the all time record for steals in a game for my current team
*I was on the team that beat one of the current best players' team in the NCAA final hitting a key 3 pointer
*i am currently the 4th leading scorer on my team

Who am I?

Mario Chalmers.

RRR3
01-24-2012, 01:09 AM
Mario Chalmers.
:pimp:

L8kersfan222
01-24-2012, 01:16 AM
which nba player am i?

I crumble under pressure

who am i?

LeBron James

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 01:17 AM
-I was a second round pick of the Seattle Supersonics.
-I played with Baron Davis in College.
-I had a triple-double against the Kings in 2008.
-I share my first name with an NBA HOFer.
-I have a tattoo that says "Trials & Tribulations"

Mr. I'm So Rad
01-24-2012, 01:18 AM
This thread has potential. The trolls have to play it right though.

Scholar
01-24-2012, 01:26 AM
-I was a second round pick of the Seattle Supersonics.
-I played with Baron Davis in College.
-I had a triple-double against the Kings in 2008.
-I share my first name with an NBA HOFer.
-I have a tattoo that says "Trials & Tribulations"

Earl Watson

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 01:31 AM
Earl Watson

The Pearl. :pimp:

Scholar
01-24-2012, 01:31 AM
I'll go ahead and take my turn again:

- I was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers

- I hold the record for most 4-pt plays made

- I have played on various teams throughout my career, with my current team totaling 5 altogether

- In the mid-2000's, Larry Brown was my teams' head coach

- I've only averaged at least 20 ppg once in my career, even though I have shown the potential to be one of the league's best scorers at times

- My nickname is the first letter of my name + Crossover

Who am I?

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 01:34 AM
Jamal Crawford.

talkingconch
01-24-2012, 01:34 AM
I'll go ahead and take my turn again:

- I was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers

- I hold the record for most 4-pt plays made

- I have played on various teams throughout my career, with my current team totaling 5 altogether

- In the mid-2000's, Larry Brown was my teams' head coach

- I've only averaged at least 20 ppg once in my career, even though I have shown the potential to be one of the league's best scorers at times

- My nickname is the first letter of my name + Crossover

Who am I?

jamal crawford

Scholar
01-24-2012, 01:35 AM
Yessir, you fellas are right. Whichever one of you is up for another challenge, go ahead and post it.

talkingconch
01-24-2012, 01:41 AM
- I currently hold the record for most points, steals, and assists for a certain franchise

- I was selected to NBA All-Defensive First team 9 times, a record that I share with only 3 other players. Two of those players are still in the NBA today, 1 on the Lakers and the other on the Celtics. The third player is considered the GOAT.

- I won an NBA championship late in my career.

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 01:41 AM
-I was a New York City point guard.
-I played for six NBA teams, one of which was the Miami Heat.
-I averaged my career-high in scoring as an LA Laker.
-I've played in professional leagues other than the NBA.
-One of my jersey #s was 21.

Fun game by the way. :pimp:

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 01:42 AM
- I currently hold the record for most points, steals, and assists for a certain franchise

- I was selected to NBA All-Defensive team 9 times, a record that I share with only 3 other players. Two of those players are still in the NBA today, 1 on the Lakers and the other on the Celtics. The third player is considered the GOAT.

- I won an NBA championship late in my career.

The Glove?

Scholar
01-24-2012, 01:51 AM
-I was a New York City point guard.
-I played for six NBA teams, one of which was the Miami Heat.
-I averaged my career-high in scoring as an LA Laker.
-I've played in professional leagues other than the NBA.
-One of my jersey #s was 21.

Fun game by the way. :pimp:

Is it Smush Parker by any chance?

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 01:52 AM
Is it Smush Parker by any chance?

It is.

Scholar
01-24-2012, 01:58 AM
Nice. So I'll go again:

- I have been voted into 8 NBA All-Star games in my career

- I've played for 5 teams, but haven't won a championship with any one of them

- Earlier in my career, I was criticized heavily for making the controversial decision of attending my college graduation instead of playing in a Conference Finals game, knowing my team depended on me offensively

- I scored 50 points in the Playoffs one game after an opposing player scored 50 points on my team

- I've never been an All-NBA First Team member, though I have appeared on the All-NBA Second & Third Teams

- I have a relative who also has played in the NBA

- I received league wide criticism in the middle of my career for openly admitting I never played to 100% of my potential during my prime

- Lastly, I received comparisons with Michael Jordan, as many players did throughout their careers, except mine only lasted the first few seasons of my career because my work ethic was never on par with Jordan's

Who am I?

Alamo
01-24-2012, 02:00 AM
T-Mac?

Scholar
01-24-2012, 02:03 AM
T-Mac?

No, sir.
T-Mac made the All-NBA First Team in 2002 & 2003, respectively. He also (as far as I know) did not receive league wide criticism for ditching his team to attend a college graduation.

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 02:05 AM
Half Man Half Amazing.

Scholar
01-24-2012, 02:08 AM
Half Man Half Amazing.

You, sir, are winning. Go again if you'd like.

I want others to participate, too. This game can actually be fun if more than 2-3 people are participating. :oldlol:

C'mon, guys! Stop dickriding Kobe/LeBron/whoever and at least have some fun testing your knowledge of individual NBA players.

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 02:14 AM
I won't guess anymore for a while. :oldlol:

Anywho....

-I'm 26 years old.
-I was taken with the 26th overall pick.
-I have single-game career highs of 26 points and 16 rebounds.
-I share my first name with a famous place.
-I've played in a Conference Finals series.

FindingTim
01-24-2012, 02:35 AM
I won't guess anymore for a while. :oldlol:

Anywho....

-I'm 26 years old.
-I was taken with the 26th overall pick.
-I have single-game career highs of 26 points and 16 rebounds.
-I share my first name with a famous place.
-I've played in a Conference Finals series.

Taj Gibson?

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 02:36 AM
Taj Gibson?

Yessir.

Rowe
01-24-2012, 02:49 AM
Which NBA player am I?

- I played HS basketball in Cincinatti

- I was a Top 10 recruit out of HS, but couldn't play my Senior Year

- I was a projected Top 10 pick compared to Vince Carter

- I blew out my knee in college losing my quickness, and then I blew out my knee again losing a lot of my vertical leap in a pre-draft workout in 2008.

- I have a tattoo on the left of my neck that reads "1023"

- My nicknamed used to be "Sky" but now I play under the rim because I'm overweight, out of shape, & only shoot 3 pointers for a 6-10 NBA team currently

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 02:51 AM
F@ck it, I want to guess again. :oldlol:

That's Bill Walker. :pimp:

FindingTim
01-24-2012, 02:56 AM
-I am a gemini and I enjoy long walks on the beach because I played my career in a city by the ocean.

-my career high is 41 points

-I retired due to back problems

-my imposing presence was a key feature of my game

-I share a name with he who refuses to read The White Boy Shuffle

who am I?

albas89
01-24-2012, 03:29 AM
-I am a gemini and I enjoy long walks on the beach because I played my career in a city by the ocean.

-my career high is 41 points

-I retired due to back problems

-my imposing presence was a key feature of my game

-I share a name with he who refuses to read The White Boy Shuffle

who am I?

Bryant Reeves??

FindingTim
01-24-2012, 03:38 AM
Bryant Reeves??

you got skills. nice work.

Scholar
01-24-2012, 03:50 AM

By all means, keep going. I'm not saying you shouldn't participate. I'm just hoping others will finally join in. :cheers:

I'll post another for ****'s sake:

- My last name literally can be defined as "reminiscing the loss of a loved one."

- I won one championship in my career.

- My estranged cousin donated a vital body organ to me, which allowed me to continue to play basketball instead of retiring several years too soon.

- I was a 7-time All-Star Game participant

- I was a 2x Defensive Player of the Year

- I ended my career just a few hundred points shy of 15k and ~3k rebounds shy of 10k

- NBA legend Patrick Ewing had himself tested to see if his vital body organ was compatible with me.

- I fled the scene of an accident after crashing into a car on my way home from attending an active NBA player's wedding.

Who am I?

Rowe
01-24-2012, 03:52 AM
By all means, keep going. I'm not saying you shouldn't participate. I'm just hoping others will finally join in. :cheers:

I'll post another for ****'s sake:

- My last name literally can be defined as "reminiscing the loss of a loved one."

- I won one championship in my career.

- My estranged cousin donated a vital body organ to me, which allowed me to continue to play basketball instead of retiring several years too soon.

- I was a 7-time All-Star Game participant

- I was a 2x Defensive Player of the Year

- I ended my career just a few hundred points shy of 15k and ~3k rebounds shy of 10k

- NBA legend Patrick Ewing had himself tested to see if his vital body organ was compatible with me.

- I fled the scene of an accident after crashing into a car on my way home from attending an active NBA player's wedding.

Who am I?

Alonzo Mourning.:applause:

Rowe
01-24-2012, 03:55 AM

That's Bill Walker. :pimp:
:applause: :applause:

Which clue led you to Bill Walker?

Scholar
01-24-2012, 04:02 AM
Alonzo Mourning.:applause:

You got it. :rockon:

I'm going to do one more before calling it a night:

- I won 2 NBA titles.

- I was crowned Finals MVP for one of those 2 NBA titles.

- I was a perennial Defensive 1st Team selection, and a one-time 2nd Team selection.

- My career average is somewhere just above 16 ppg and just a few tenths shy of 5 apg.

- I took over PG duties once the starting PG for our championship run retired.

- I became an NBA Executive for the team I played my entire career for.

- I traded a former teammate of mine, who was injury prone btw, for a future Defensive Player of the Year.

- Lastly, I was inducted in the NBA Hall of Fame a couple of years after my franchise won an NBA title.

Who am I?

Deuce Bigalow
01-24-2012, 04:06 AM
You got it. :rockon:

I'm going to do one more before calling it a night:

- I won 2 NBA titles.

- I was crowned Finals MVP for one of those 2 NBA titles.

- I was a perennial Defensive 1st Team selection, and a one-time 2nd Team selection.

- My career average is somewhere just above 16 ppg and just a few tenths shy of 5 apg.

- I took over PG duties once the starting PG for our championship run retired.

- I became an NBA Executive for the team I played my entire career for.

- I traded a former teammate of mine, who was injury prone btw, for a future Defensive Player of the Year.

- Lastly, I was inducted in the NBA Hall of Fame a couple of years after my franchise won an NBA title.

Who am I?
Joe Dumars

StroShow4
01-24-2012, 04:24 AM
:applause: :applause:

Which clue led you to Bill Walker?

Well I knew he was a top recruit, hurt his knee, and was called "Sky Walker," but the 1023 tattoo gave it away.

Mr. I'm So Rad
01-24-2012, 04:35 AM
Nice. So I'll go again:

- Earlier in my career, I was criticized heavily for making the controversial decision of attending my college graduation instead of playing in a Conference Finals game, knowing my team depended on me offensively

- I scored 50 points in the Playoffs one game after an opposing player scored 50 points on my team

- I've never been an All-NBA First Team member, though I have appeared on the All-NBA Second & Third Teams

- I received league wide criticism in the middle of my career for openly admitting I never played to 100% of my potential during my prime

- Lastly, I received comparisons with Michael Jordan, as many players did throughout their careers, except mine only lasted the first few seasons of my career because my work ethic was never on par with Jordan's

Who am I?

Wince Carter

East_Stone_Ya
01-24-2012, 09:23 AM
i will try one as well

- I was elected as College Player of the Year at Maryland in mid 90's.
- I was selected really high in 1995 draft.
- With Chucky Brown, Tony Massenburg and Jim Jackson, i share the record for most teams played in an NBA career.
- i have also recorded a solo rap album under the pseudonym "Joe Beast"

Who am i?

blablabla
01-24-2012, 09:25 AM
i will try one as well

- I was elected as College Player of the Year at Maryland in mid 90's.
- I was selected really high in 1995 draft.
- With Chucky Brown, Tony Massenburg and Jim Jackson, i share the record for most teams played in an NBA career.
- i have also recorded a solo rap album under the pseudonym "Joe Beast"

Who am i?
joe smith

East_Stone_Ya
01-24-2012, 09:37 AM
joe smith

yes...:cheers: correct

Scholar
01-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Let me drop a new one:

- I was a 2nd round pick by the Philly 76ers

- I legally changed my name in the early 1980's

- I was a one-time NBA All-Star

- I was also a one-time NBA All-Second Team selection

- I played for many teams in my career with my longest stint being in Philadelphia

- I played in a league unrelated to the NBA after being waived from my former team and won a championship in that league for a team in Florida

- My vertical leap was over 40", even though I was considered relatively short for an NBA player (just a few inches taller than 6'0")

- Lastly, in two of my arguable best seasons, I was second in scoring only to the Iceman.

Who am I?

arifgokcen
01-24-2012, 12:00 PM
Let me drop a new one:

- I was a 2nd round pick by the Philly 76ers

- I legally changed my name in the early 1980's

- I was a one-time NBA All-Star

- I was also a one-time NBA All-Second Team selection

- I played for many teams in my career with my longest stint being in Philadelphia

- I played in a league unrelated to the NBA after being waived from my former team and won a championship in that league for a team in Florida

- My vertical leap was over 40", even though I was considered relatively short for an NBA player (just a few inches taller than 6'0")

- Lastly, in two of my arguable best seasons, I was second in scoring only to the Iceman.

Who am I?

World B. Free or aka Lloyd Bernard Free
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
It took me only 15-20 seconds to find this.As i was looking up the second round picks from 1970s as soon as i saw World B.free i knew,i ve found it.

chips93
01-24-2012, 12:29 PM
- was a top 5 draft pick

- over 35 years old

- currently without a team, but not retired

- has a ring

- 6'4 point guard

- not much of an outside shooter

- only averaged double digits once

- for a top 5 pick, had a very underwhelming career, but has somehow avoided the bust label

AlphaWolf24
01-24-2012, 12:41 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080924025352/uncyclopedia/images/5/57/Oreo.PNG

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images/Shar-PeiBaileyJune.jpg

who am I?

AlphaWolf24
01-24-2012, 12:49 PM
- was a top 5 draft pick

- over 35 years old

- currently without a team, but not retired

- has a ring

- 6'4 point guard

- not much of an outside shooter

- only averaged double digits once

- for a top 5 pick, had a very underwhelming career, but has somehow avoided the bust label

Antonio Daniels

WillyJakk
01-24-2012, 01:04 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080924025352/uncyclopedia/images/5/57/Oreo.PNG

who am I?

Awesome idea!

I got Jason Kidd?

Here's one gonna be easy though.

http://content8.flixster.com/question/57/33/81/5733818_std.jpg
http://www.fdynamo1986.com/bumpup/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/celtics-logo.gif
http://www.goodlogo.com/images/logos/chicago_bulls_logo_3120.gif

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Awesome idea!

I got Jason Kidd?

white mamba :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

arifgokcen
01-24-2012, 01:16 PM
white mamba :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

arifgokcen
01-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Awesome idea!

I got Jason Kidd?

This was too obvious.You didnt even need the second pic to guess.

WillyJakk
01-24-2012, 01:36 PM
This was too obvious.You didnt even need the second pic to guess.

Yeah I know.

Here's more.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gp/Boris+Kodjoe+Nicole+Ari+Parker+married+c1lBJY2oQul l.jpg
http://www.foothealthfacts.org/uploadedImages/FootHealthFactscom/Foot_an_Ankle_Conditions/English/sprain03eng.jpg
http://www.saltwatercowboys.org/images/MoneyStacks.gif

and
http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsL/10371-22225.jpg
http://www.orthoped.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Broken-Knee-Pics-300x248.jpg
http://www.cellphonebattles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/cell-phone-provider-reviews.jpg

chips93
01-24-2012, 01:40 PM
Antonio Daniels

yup

lpublic_enemyl
01-24-2012, 01:47 PM
Nice. So I'll go again:

Who am I?
Vince carter

Andrei89
01-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Who am I?

- I played college for Duke
- I had a season where my FT% was 90
- Last season I averaged the most points
- I am still on the same team I was drafted
- I am 6'4"

chips93
01-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Who am I?

- I played college for Duke
- I had a season where my FT% was 90
- Last season I averaged the most points
- I am still on the same team I was drafted
- I am 6'4"

jj reddick?

Andrei89
01-24-2012, 02:21 PM
jj reddick?

:rockon:

AlphaWolf24
01-24-2012, 02:21 PM
Awesome idea!

I got Jason Kidd?

nope

AlphaWolf24
01-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Yeah I know.

Here's more.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gp/Boris+Kodjoe+Nicole+Ari+Parker+married+c1lBJY2oQul l.jpg
http://www.foothealthfacts.org/uploadedImages/FootHealthFactscom/Foot_an_Ankle_Conditions/English/sprain03eng.jpg
http://www.saltwatercowboys.org/images/MoneyStacks.gif

and
http://www.cellphonebattles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/cell-phone-provider-reviews.jpg

Grant Hill?....and Flip Murray??

AlphaWolf24
01-24-2012, 02:30 PM

who am I?

another hint = http://bestclipartblog.com/clipart-pics/bat-clipart-1.png

FatComputerNerd
01-24-2012, 02:33 PM
another hint = http://bestclipartblog.com/clipart-pics/bat-clipart-1.png

Ginobli?

AlphaWolf24
01-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Ginobli?

nope...

last hint = http://www.myvalleysports.com/media/lib/133/6/5/b/65bbc93d-c65e-415d-8d30-5339a3661636/Story.jpg

FatComputerNerd
01-24-2012, 02:45 PM
nope...

last hint = http://www.myvalleysports.com/media/lib/133/6/5/b/65bbc93d-c65e-415d-8d30-5339a3661636/Story.jpg

Battier

That one was tricky

AlphaWolf24
01-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Battier

That one was tricky

yes sir...:applause:

AlphaWolf24
01-24-2012, 02:49 PM
next player = http://www.unitedexplanations.org/blogs/lluistorrent/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/2867719001_71162ce571.jpg

this should be 2EZ.............

c3z4r
01-24-2012, 02:57 PM
next player = http://www.unitedexplanations.org/blogs/lluistorrent/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/2867719001_71162ce571.jpg

this should be 2EZ.............

Lebron? Although he predicted 8 not 7 championships

AlphaWolf24
01-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Lebron? Although he predicted 8 not 7 championships

yes it's bronna...but it's not the championship count...

check the numbers again.

Alamo
01-24-2012, 03:04 PM
yes it's bronna...but it's not the championship count...

check the numbers again.

There's no 4. I see what you did there :lol

Rowe
01-24-2012, 03:29 PM
You trolls have ruined the thread.

AlphaWolf24
01-24-2012, 03:35 PM
You trolls have ruined the thread.

posters like U ruin threads...

bring something or GTFO>>>>

this is 4 U...

wih player am I? = http://www.joesportsfan.com/jsfpics/columns3/kengriffeyjrsimpsons.jpg

Jasi
01-24-2012, 03:40 PM
^ Shelden williams

Who am I?

- My father played in the NBA
- My hometown is the same as LeBron's
- My career high is 42 points
- I recorded a .934 FT% for a season

too easy?

Andrei89
01-24-2012, 03:46 PM
^ Shelden williams

Who am I?

too easy?

Steph Curry ya!!

AlphaWolf24
01-24-2012, 03:50 PM
^ Shelden williams

Who am I?

too easy?

Hight!!!

WillyJakk
01-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Grant Hill?....and Flip Murray??

Grant Hill is correct.

Flip Murray isn't.

I'll add another clue:

http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims/TRAV/1/592/592/90/http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/adam/6cff92dfbce58e0ef6044e323c9e7f3d/portland-oregon-1-592nm071610.jpg
(Skyline is of the city this player plays for that boasts 1 NBA Championship)

Whoah10115
01-25-2012, 03:29 AM
Greg Oden.