therammingman
01-26-2012, 02:58 AM
DRose:

Clippersfan86
01-26-2012, 02:59 AM
[QUOTE=therammingman]DRose:

ConanRulesNBC
01-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Oh crap... next game should be fun! Rose will have a huge game probably. Either set a new career high in scoring or have something like 30 points/10 assists.

InspiredLebowski
01-26-2012, 03:02 AM
I want to know what celebrating he was talking about. Unless I missed something it was your usual hugs and hand pounds after a close game. Unless the Pacers are getting in Rose's head...

L.Kizzle
01-26-2012, 03:03 AM
Um ... If you would have won, they ...um ... wouldn't celebrate. D-Rose.

EoJ
01-26-2012, 03:04 AM
I would be scared if i was a pacers fan.

brandonislegend
01-26-2012, 03:06 AM
Don't get this, Bulls choked the game away, Pacers beat them for their first home loss and they didn't even celebrate that much, this is probably made up.

InspiredLebowski
01-26-2012, 03:08 AM
I would be scared if i was a pacers fan.Terrified. Bring that shit Derrick.

Jotaro Durant
01-26-2012, 03:08 AM
he"ll play even worse next game:oldlol:

Noah Rose
01-26-2012, 03:14 AM
I would be very afraid too. For reals.

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 03:26 AM
he"ll play even worse next game:oldlol:

Most likely. He'll become Carmelo Anthony for a game. Chuck, Chuck, Chuck.

chazzy
01-26-2012, 03:38 AM
Hope they meet again in the playoffs.. that was a fun series. Indiana looks really solid right now and they have a bright future.

thatoneblackguy
01-26-2012, 03:42 AM
Hope they meet again in the playoffs.. that was a fun series. Indiana looks really solid right now and they have a bright future.
Agreed.

My playoff wishlist so far:

Bulls vs Pacers
Lakers vs Clippers

nbaballllller
01-26-2012, 04:40 AM
i think this is great. should be an exciting next game. stuff like this makes the nba more fun imo. i like the trash talk and personal aspect.

but can u imagine if lebron or kobe said sumfin like this?

There would be a 15 page thread about how arrogant and cocky they are

The_Yearning
01-26-2012, 05:59 AM
Man I'm tired of Derrick Rose emo ass. Either put up or shut up, nobody gives a fvck about your momma or your beliefs.

RazorBaLade
01-26-2012, 06:01 AM
i think this is great. should be an exciting next game. stuff like this makes the nba more fun imo. i like the trash talk and personal aspect.

but can u imagine if lebron or kobe said sumfin like this?

There would be a 15 page thread about how arrogant and cocky they are

gotta earn that kind of stuff... likewise if rose hits a gw there'll be one thread about it max but kobe or bron and its like 5 threads and every post in every other thread is about it.

trig
01-26-2012, 06:29 AM
they said indy celebrated like they won the championship. Didn't see it though. Anyone has a vid?

RoseCity07
01-26-2012, 07:42 AM
No sh*t just got real gif yet?

dbugz
01-26-2012, 08:52 AM
Why u mad Rose?

He should be grateful about it because the fact that the Pacers celebrated like they already won a championship only means that they beat a "great" team. If that's the Wizards, I'm pretty sure Pacers player will go immediately to the locker room and will treat that game like it's just nothing. :oldlol:

nathanjizzle
01-26-2012, 08:55 AM
Why u mad Rose?

He should be grateful about it because the fact that the Pacers celebrated like they already won a championship only means that they beat a "great" team. If that's the Wizards, I'm pretty sure Pacers player will go immediately to the locker room and will treat that game like it's just nothing. :oldlol:

do you live on the same planet as the rest of us?

Scholar
01-26-2012, 08:57 AM
If a team celebrates a win against anyone during the regular season, it's usually disrespectful, but maybe it can be taken as a form of flattery. The Pacers were likely relieved that they actually won that game against arguably the best in the league.

dunksby
01-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Rose should stop crying, who the **** is he to call out a team for celebrating after a victory anyway?

dbugz
01-26-2012, 09:08 AM
do you live on the same planet as the rest of us?

You mean planet where you treated Rose as god?

:oldlol:

Rnbizzle
01-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Be scared Pacers.. Be scared. :pimp:

Rose bout to go unicorn mode on your asses.

inclinerator
01-26-2012, 09:22 AM
in b4 12pts/7assist and 4 rebs

AngelEyes
01-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Apparently there was a lot of screaming from the Pacers players walking into the locker room.

OmniStrife
01-26-2012, 09:28 AM
They've celebrated a win!?

HOW. DARE. THEY.

Glide2keva
01-26-2012, 09:30 AM
So, a player shows some competitive fire and that's a bad thing? :confusedshrug:

RRR3
01-26-2012, 09:38 AM
So, a player shows some competitive fire and that's a bad thing? :confusedshrug:
If lebron said it you'd hammer him :facepalm

KembaWalker
01-26-2012, 09:42 AM
Its not a diss or anything, Rose is just going to use this for his own personal motivation. Nothing more, nothing less.

The_Yearning
01-26-2012, 09:43 AM
Its not a diss or anything, Rose is just going to use this for his own personal motivation. Nothing more, nothing less.

If so, should have kept it to himself. Didn't see no celebrations going on. He just mad Indiana has his number. Better hope they don't meet in the playoffs this year.

Rnbizzle
01-26-2012, 09:49 AM
If so, should have kept it to himself. Didn't see no celebrations going on. He just mad Indiana has his number. Better hope they don't meet in the playoffs this year.
1. 'Didn't see no celebrations going on.' Oh so you didn't see it, that must mean it hasn't happened.. :facepalm

2. 'Has his number'? :lol Somebody dig up what Granger said in those post game interviews in last years playoffs. It basically came down to the fact the Rose destroyed them, they wanted to stop him but couldn't.

KembaWalker
01-26-2012, 10:01 AM

Has his number after just one game LOL get outta here son. As opposed to a 4-1 playoff series?

nathanjizzle
01-26-2012, 10:21 AM
You mean planet where you treated Rose as god?

i think your delusional. first you claim a player should be gratefull for another team celebrating his lost. Then you laugh at your own joke that made absolutely no sense.

CLTHornets4eva
01-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Most likely. He'll become Carmelo Anthony for a game. Chuck, Chuck, Chuck.

You MEAN 1 point 11 assists? ... And ESPN will say he had a good game. :roll: :lol :oldlol: :D :blah

All Net
01-26-2012, 11:16 AM
So what did the pacers actually do?

burnsy87
01-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Man I'm tired of Derrick Rose emo ass. Either put up or shut up, nobody gives a fvck about your momma or your beliefs.

Put up or shut up? How has him dominating any PG he faces not considered "putting up"?

Best record in the league?

Closing out a few huge wins already this season?

Put up? How about you just shut up.

nathanjizzle
01-26-2012, 11:24 AM
anyways some of you idiots are making it like hes complaining about the team celebrating. hes saying hes using it as his motivation and that no one celebrates on his home floor.

Skywalker
01-26-2012, 11:25 AM
Put up or shut up? How has him dominating any PG he faces not considered "putting up"?

Best record in the league?

Closing out a few huge wins already this season?

Put up? How about you just shut up.

QFT, the yearning is a moron

burnsy87
01-26-2012, 11:26 AM
KC Johnson is also really close to the team. As far as I know, he didn't blurt this out in front of everyone. It may have just been an off the cuff comment that ended up on twitter.

I.R.Beast
01-26-2012, 11:56 AM
i'd hammer him too, perennial chokers and 4th quarter failures shouldnt celebrate reg season victories.

crunk-juice
01-26-2012, 12:15 PM
the Pacers have reacted the same way to all their close wins this season. also they did what they couldnt do last year, pull of a close game on the road against the bulls. yeah, beating a divisional rival on the road who has the best record in the league is no reason to celebrate.

I ****ING HATE THE BULLS AND THEIR FANS

TheMan
01-26-2012, 12:26 PM
[QUOTE=therammingman]DRose:

crunk-juice
01-26-2012, 12:28 PM
lol
Derrick needs to chill, **** the Pacers, they are nothing, we got bigger fish to fry.

95-90 :cheers:

TheMan
01-26-2012, 12:33 PM
95-90 :cheers:
4-1 playoffs series win:cheers:

we looking at the big picture (Miami)

crunk-juice
01-26-2012, 12:35 PM

because the Pacers could not close out games. so i repeat, 95-90.

TheMan
01-26-2012, 12:38 PM
I want to know what celebrating he was talking about. Unless I missed something it was your usual hugs and hand pounds after a close game. Unless the Pacers are getting in Rose's head...
lol
you gotta win more than 1 reg season game to get in someone's head, especially when you went out 4-1 in last year's playoffs.

TheMan
01-26-2012, 12:41 PM
because the Pacers could not close out games. so i repeat, 95-90.
lol
so you win a reg season game vs a banged up team and now you experts in closing out games, lol

SpecialQue
01-26-2012, 12:41 PM
http://www.humphriesnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/never-forget-9-11.jpg
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0415/espn_i_rosed3_576.jpg

HEAT111
01-26-2012, 12:43 PM

And we got some BBQ Steaks...

crunk-juice
01-26-2012, 12:45 PM
lol
so you win a reg season game vs a banged up team and now you experts in closing out games, lol

Brewer 20-10-5-3

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Glide2keva
01-26-2012, 01:06 PM
No I wouldn't. I don't have to, lebron doesn't have the same level of competitive fire, so he would never have the balls to say that.

RRR3
01-26-2012, 01:07 PM
No I wouldn't. I don't have to, lebron doesn't have the same level of competitive fire, so he would never have the balls to say that.
"Competitive fire" :facepalm Give me a break, Rose was whining like a little girl because he's mad the Bulls lost. Spin doctor alert :roll:

chairman
01-26-2012, 01:07 PM
:rockon: Lebron has no drive

chairman
01-26-2012, 01:08 PM
"Competitive fire" :facepalm Give me a break, Rose was whining like a little girl because he's mad the Bulls lost. Spin doctor alert :roll:
You're in every rose thread...hating on rose. Bitch much?

Meticode
01-26-2012, 01:09 PM
I will never forget the way D-Rose reacted to the Pacers reacting to just winning this game.

chairman
01-26-2012, 01:11 PM
I will never forget the way D-Rose reacted to the Pacers reacting to just winning this game.
I will never forget that no one wants to play for Cleveland, not even scum like lebron want to play for the cavs

dunksby
01-26-2012, 01:11 PM
You call this competitive fire? I call it being a sore loser. Rose gotta man up crying wont motivate nor intimidate.

Dengness9
01-26-2012, 01:12 PM
All you have to do is read this thread and it becomes extremely visible how many people here are threatened by D-Rose and the Bulls.

Pacers fans acting tough now..... all i can do is :oldlol: .

Im glad this regular season win feels like the Super Bowl to y'all.

Indy has NO CHANCE at beating them in a playoff series.

2 best quotes of the thread...

"Terrified. Bring that shit Derrick." -Inspired Lebowski apparently calling out Derrick Rose on ISH....? (just be here come playoff time when the Pacers don't do shit.)

"I ****ing HATE THE BULLS AND THEIR FANS." -Crunk Juice - on getting emotional like a female about his relationship with the Bulls and their fans :applause:

I think the Pacers just became my NBA finals Champ favorite....

Frank VOGEL, isn't that the dude Mcluvin' from Superbad???

RR3, The Yearning, Crunch Juice...... Why are you guys obsessed with D-Rose so much???:oldlol:

crunk-juice
01-26-2012, 01:13 PM
All you have to do is read this thread and it becomes extremely visible how many people here are threatened by D-Rose and the Bulls.

"Terrified. Bring that shit Derrick." -Inspired Lebowski apparently calling out Derrick Rose on ISH....? (just be here come playoff time when the Pacers don't do shit.)

"I ****ing HATE THE BULLS AND THEIR FANS." -Crunk Juice - on getting emotional like a female about his relationship with the Bulls and their fans :applause:

RR3, The Yearning, Crunch Juice...... Why are you guys obsessed with D-Rose so much???:oldlol:

u sound mad

Dengness9
01-26-2012, 01:14 PM
You call this competitive fire? I call it being a sore loser. Rose gotta man up crying wont motivate nor intimidate.

Stop overreacting like a bitch..... c'mon man you better than that.

Can't accuse Rose of crying when you came in here :cry: yourself.

relax breh'

chairman
01-26-2012, 01:15 PM

The funny thing is bulls fans don't hate on indiana. If anything we feel bad for them. Pacers are nothing special:no:

crunk-juice
01-26-2012, 01:16 PM
The funny thing is bulls fans don't hate on indiana.

notsureifsrs

Dengness9
01-26-2012, 01:17 PM
the Pacers have reacted the same way to all their close wins this season. also they did what they couldnt do last year, pull of a close game on the road against the bulls. yeah, beating a divisional rival on the road who has the best record in the league is no reason to celebrate.

I ****ING HATE THE BULLS AND THEIR FANS

Actually you're clearly the one who is mad here. Chill out breh' or pick up some vagisil at your local corner store.

Meticode
01-26-2012, 01:17 PM
I will never forget that no one wants to play for Cleveland, not even scum like lebron want to play for the cavs
I am so angry now, but you are indeed correct nonetheless.

chairman
01-26-2012, 01:18 PM
I am so angry now.
Don't forget me ever

chairman
01-26-2012, 01:19 PM
notsureifsrs
We feel bad if anything

Dengness9
01-26-2012, 01:19 PM

Pacers fans acting tough now..... all i can do is .

"I ****ing HATE THE BULLS AND THEIR FANS." -Crunk Juice - on getting emotional like a female about his relationship with the Bulls and their fans

RR3, The Yearning, Crunch Juice...... Why are you guys obsessed with D-Rose so much???

Ill keep posting this so Crunk Juice or whoever this little girl is can call me mad again, cuz he has no ammunition.:roll:

Glide2keva
01-26-2012, 01:20 PM
The funny thing is bulls fans don't hate on Indiana. If anything we feel bad for them. Pacers are nothing special:no:

This. I've done nothing but give the Pacers props for being a much improved and now tough to handle team in the East.

Why their fans are acting like pompous chumps is beyond me.

But you know everyone else will act like it's the Bulls fans fault for them acting like this and other people coming in with their usual hating bullshit.:facepalm

Dengness9
01-26-2012, 01:22 PM
This. I've done nothing but give the Pacers props for being a much improved and now tough to handle team in the East.

But you know everyone else will act like it's the Bulls fans fault for them acting like this and other people coming in with their usual hating bullshit.:facepalm

They are all threatened. Its pretty hilarious.

You read what Inspired Lebowski was saying????:lol

But c'mon Glide, this win last night was bigger than the Bulls whole playoff series w/ the Pacers last year! Only an idiot wouldn't know that!

crunk-juice
01-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Actually you're clearly the one who is mad here. Chill out breh' or pick up some vagisil at your local corner store.

http://i39.tinypic.com/15y7p5g.jpg

u mad

crunk-juice
01-26-2012, 01:24 PM

:facepalm

chairman
01-26-2012, 01:26 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/15y7p5g.jpg

u mad
No one is mad. No one really cares about the pacers. This is actually funny I used to like the pacers but you just made me dislike them. Thanks for ruining that douchebag

chairman
01-26-2012, 01:27 PM
another madbrah
Where we're you when pacers lost in the playoffs?

dunksby
01-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Stop overreacting like a bitch..... c'mon man you better than that.

Can't accuse Rose of crying when you came in here :cry: yourself.

relax breh'

"I ****ing HATE THE BULLS AND THEIR FANS." -Crunk Juice - on getting emotional like a female about his relationship with the Bulls and their fans

RR3, The Yearning, Crunch Juice...... Why are you guys obsessed with D-Rose so much???

Ill keep posting this so Crunk Juice or whoever this little girl is can call me mad again, cuz he has no ammunition.:roll:

But c'mon Glide, this win last night was bigger than the Bulls whole playoff series w/ the Pacers last year! Only an idiot wouldn't know that!
I aint mad, but it seems like you are.

chairman
01-26-2012, 01:29 PM
I aint mad, but it seems like you are.
" I don't always lie on ISH, but when I do it's because I'm mad." dunksby

crunk-juice
01-26-2012, 01:30 PM

my room

dunksby
01-26-2012, 01:34 PM
" I don't always lie on ISH, but when I do it's because I'm mad." dunksby
I'm an OKC fan, I dont have anything against Rose, I have always enjoyed watching him play, but that doesnt prevent me from calling him out when he acts low.

Glide2keva
01-26-2012, 01:37 PM

But c'mon Glide, this win last night was bigger than the Bulls whole playoff series w/ the Pacers last year! Only an idiot wouldn't know that!Yeah I know, its not like we weren't giving them props for a tough series last year or anything.

crunk-juice
01-26-2012, 01:40 PM
Yeah I know, its not like we weren't giving them props for a tough series last year or anything.

you need to take a 1.7 second venture into any bulls forums and tell me how much props you see. backhanded compliments dont count

Doranku
01-26-2012, 01:44 PM
What Rose really shouldn't be forgetting is how LeBron made his ass look like a D-Leaguer in the 4th quarters of the ECF.

burnsy87
01-26-2012, 01:45 PM
I'm an OKC fan, I dont have anything against Rose, I have always enjoyed watching him play, but that doesnt prevent me from calling him out when he acts low.

How did he act low? He didn't discredit their performance at all.

So wanting revenge for home loss is "low"?

Cry me a river.

dunksby
01-26-2012, 01:49 PM
How did he act low? He didn't discredit their performance at all.

So wanting revenge for home loss is "low"?

Cry me a river.
It is Rose who is crying and for the last time I'm a very happy OKC fan, we got the best record in the NBA now that Chi lost so again, I aint mad I'm very glad and jolly right now.

Dengness9
01-26-2012, 02:04 PM
I aint mad, but it seems like you are.All you have to do is read this thread and it becomes extremely visible how many people here are threatened by D-Rose and the Bulls.

Dengness9
01-26-2012, 02:05 PM
What Rose really shouldn't be forgetting is how LeBron made his ass look like a D-Leaguer in the 4th quarters of the ECF.All you have to do is read this thread and it becomes extremely visible how many people here are threatened by D-Rose and the Bulls.

RR3, The Yearning, Crunch Juice, DORANKU, DUNKSBY...... Why are you guys obsessed with D-Rose so much???

dunksby
01-26-2012, 02:10 PM

I dont see Indy beating the Bulls in a series, but I still dont see why would Rose get mad at them celebrating after they beat the best team in the east? I would dance myself dead if I ever achieved such a feat.

D-Wade316
01-26-2012, 02:11 PM
It's were, not we're.

chairman
01-26-2012, 02:16 PM
It's were, not we're.
On my iPhone scumbag. Were is automatically corrected to we're but good try scumbag

D-Wade316
01-26-2012, 02:19 PM
On my iPhone scumbag. Were is automatically corrected to we're but good try scumbag
:lol http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/were2.html Educate yourself son.

chairman
01-26-2012, 02:25 PM
Not sure if you're retarded or a just a terrible troll

chairman
01-26-2012, 02:29 PM
You're such a fail. I'm surprised they even have schools in your poor neighborhood. I don't expect you to know how a iPhone works prolly can't even afford one. Go steal one and come back when you find out. D. Rose shits on Wade btw. Clearly the heat play better with wade out.

TheMan
01-26-2012, 02:33 PM
What Rose really shouldn't be forgetting is how LeBron made his ass look like a D-Leaguer in the 4th quarters of the ECF.
You shouldn't forget how LeBron makes Kobe look like a D Leaguer, brah, happened a week ago, that shit still fresh in our minds.

dude77
01-26-2012, 03:03 PM
Rose complaining about a team celebrating their win against Rose's team because Rose couldn't close out the game

Rose = phggt

Fudge
01-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Rose complaining about a team celebrating their win against Rose's team because Rose couldn't close out the game

Rose = phggt
Umadbro

Glide2keva
01-26-2012, 03:25 PM
you need to take a 1.7 second venture into any bulls forums and tell me how much props you see. backhanded compliments dont count
Um, in the game threads we gave props after the series was over. On another Bulls forum i go to, we have pacers fans that post there regularly and it's never a problem with them.

So this attitude out of Pacers fans is kind of crazy. I don't have a problem with the team. Hell, they got Tyler hansbrough and I'm a big UNC fan, so imagine how it is for me to root for Dook players?

bluechox2
01-26-2012, 03:26 PM
weren't the pacers saying the same thing after the playoff series

icewill36
01-26-2012, 03:38 PM
pacers have nothing to fear from the bulls... they held their own against them as a 39 win team last year and are much improved this year.

the bulls are so overrated

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-26-2012, 03:55 PM

This x10. I will say though, Indy and Chicago have a nice little rivalry going. If these regular season matchups are an indication of whats to come postseason time, I'm all aboard.

Droid101
01-26-2012, 04:10 PM
So? ****ing turn off auto-correct or add we're to your dictionary you uneducated scumbag.

-Unnecessarily confrontational Droid

TheMan
01-26-2012, 04:21 PM
pacers have nothing to fear from the bulls... they held their own against them as a 39 win team last year and are much improved this year.

How is a team that has lost Rip, Rose, Watson, Deng, Noah, Taj to injury (not all at the same time, obviously), has more road games so far and is the team that's played the most games (20) and still they are 16-4, overrated?

Haters gonna hate:roll:

As a Bulls fan, Miami is the team we need to beat, you guys don't register.

Glide2keva
01-26-2012, 04:36 PM

Cool story bro.

Glide2keva
01-26-2012, 04:41 PM
How is a team that has lost Rip, Rose, Watson, Deng, Noah, Taj to injury (not all at the same time, obviously), has more road games so far and is the team that's played the most games (20) and still they are 16-4, overrated?

Haters gonna hate:roll:

As a Bulls fan, Miami is the team we need to beat, you guys don't register.

I wouldn't overlook Indiana. They have a young hungry team that hustles and plays hard. They are greater than the sum of their parts and are starting to gel as a unit. I like their team. They've got a great mix of talent.

As to your points, it is true that the Bulls have played the most games, played most of those games on the road (not to mention the 16 day, 9 game road trip they have coming up after the Miami game), lost key guys to injures and have a virtual Mash unit going on. Yet, they still have the best record in the NBA.

Yeah, those guys a SOOOOOOOOOOOO overrated. These guys just say stupid shit, for the sake of saying stupid shit.

Glide2keva
01-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Old shit is old.

Try again.

Tenchi Ryu
01-26-2012, 05:04 PM
What the fck is this?! Thread full of Butthurt ass bitches, then gotta make shit up. Nobody is crying about shit, this is typical Derrick Rose. Every loss he remembers, and works himself so he make sure it never happens again. We gonna act like CP3 wasn't on Rose's "take-out" list? Pacers have been added to that list, that's all there is too it.

All you Rose-hating sensitive ass females need to chill, and get off your damn periods. Of course the Pacers came hard, they had to redeem themselves after last year playoffs and this years preseason ass whopping.

macpierce
01-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Old shit is old.

Try again.
9.8 is the weight of rose's shoes, it was also his shooting percentage in the 4th against the heat :roll: :roll: :roll:

Droid101
01-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Old shit is old.

Try again.
Still mad, I see.

Glide2keva
01-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Still mad, I see.
Who's mad? He had a bad series, they lost, we move on.

I find it weak that you have nothing else to bring up other than shit that happened in 2011.

Nash
01-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Now imagine Lebron saying this.

Glide2keva
01-26-2012, 05:19 PM
What the fck is this?! Thread full of Butthurt ass bitches, then gotta make shit up. Nobody is crying about shit, this is typical Derrick Rose. Every loss he remembers, and works himself so he make sure it never happens again. We gonna act like CP3 wasn't on Rose's "take-out" list? Pacers have been added to that list, that's all there is too it.

All you Rose-hating sensitive ass females need to chill, and get off your damn periods. Of course the Pacers came hard, they had to redeem themselves after last year playoffs and this years preseason ass whopping.
Pretty much this. The Pacers are a good team and are gonna be contenders, very soon.

Tenchi Ryu
01-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Hell, he probably has...he was just lucky to not have some sleez reporter easedrop into a conversation that was probably private.

Glide2keva
01-26-2012, 05:20 PM
If lebron had said it, it would show some fire instead of the politically correct shit he always says.

I'd respect him more.

Tenchi Ryu
01-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Some people are so damn stupid...its like they don't even read the statement. He says he will never forget how they celebrated, and that HE CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THEM AGAIN. This shows that Rose is a competitive person and takes this shit seriously. And cheering on someone's home court is hurtful. We gonna act like Couch Vogel wasn't high five-ing people and shit? Stop making it more than it is, making drama for nothing.

chazzy
01-26-2012, 05:34 PM
And cheering on someone's home court is hurtful. We gonna act like Couch Vogel wasn't high five-ing people and shit?
Oh the humanity

JimmyConway
01-26-2012, 05:37 PM
You could clearly tell the pacers were overcome with emotions, which is not a big deal, but rose being the competitor that he is simply cant stand to see another team come into his house, win a tight one, then rejoice with some over the top celebration.

Who cares if he said it, hes not a *****, hell say how he feels. Its a ****in game, lets see some intense action, hopefully someone slams those ******s hansbrough and foster.

JimmyConway
01-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Some people are so damn stupid...its like they don't even read the statement. He says he will never forget how they celebrated, and that HE CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THEM AGAIN. This shows that Rose is a competitive person and takes this shit seriously. And cheering on someone's home court is hurtful. We gonna act like Couch Vogel wasn't high five-ing people and shit? Stop making it more than it is, making drama for nothing.
+1 brotha.

Droid101
01-26-2012, 05:39 PM
then rejoice with some over the top celebration.

This is the whole point. It wasn't over the top. It was regular celebrations that happen after winning a close one.

The_Yearning
01-26-2012, 05:41 PM
You could clearly tell the pacers were overcome with emotions, which is not a big deal, but rose being the competitor that he is simply cant stand to see another team come into his house, win a tight one, then rejoice with some over the top celebration.

Who cares if he said it, hes not a *****, hell say how he feels. Its a ****in game, lets see some intense action, hopefully someone slams those ******s hansbrough and foster.

Like Rose and his team wasn't celebrating after beating LA... c'mon so its all part of the game you ain't gotta get all butt hurt over it. Should focus your aggression on the Miami Heat, the team or rather LBJ shut your ass down and made you his servant.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-26-2012, 05:41 PM
lol @ Bulls fans

cteach111
01-26-2012, 05:43 PM

Tenchi Ryu
01-26-2012, 05:48 PM
This is the whole point. It wasn't over the top. It was regular celebrations that happen after winning a close one.
Nobody is saying it was over the top. But it was emotional filled. Keep saying it was a normal game all you want, but these two teams have history. After the Bulls won the playoff series, the Pacers did NOT take it well. Deng even tried to hand-shake granger, and Granger was talking about how he was unfair and shit. Then add the fact we beat them back to back in the preseason, the Pacers wanted this win bad. And now all Rose is saying is that he won't forget and wants to return the favor, its not that big of a deal.

Its like the only ones here getting butthurt are the Haters, complaining about what he said. Get off the man's dick, who gives a fck what he said.

JimmyConway
01-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Ehh, i feel like theres a difference just because of the history between the two teams. I know it pissed me off watching them celebrate a hell of a lot more than it did than when the hawks beat us.

When we beat the lakers they just disnt give a **** because the only way theyll play us again is in the finals.

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 05:52 PM
DRose is butthurt he lost and the other team celebrated.

What a pansy

He can't handle the playoffs

Dro
01-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Bulls fans have made this thread absolutely hilarious, rofl...got enough laughs in here to last till the playoffs...

JimmyConway
01-26-2012, 06:00 PM
Bulls fans have made this thread absolutely hilarious, rofl...got enough laughs in here to last till the playoffs...
Shutup *****.

Rnbizzle
01-26-2012, 06:00 PM
Can't wait to see Rose shut all the haters up..

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 06:01 PM

I can't wait to, hasn't happened yet. Don't keep us waiting forever.

Rnbizzle
01-26-2012, 06:02 PM
I can't wait to, hasn't happened yet. Don't keep us waiting forever.
What team do you support? Cuz if it's the Pacers you should check what happend in last years playoffs..

Chicago Brawls
01-26-2012, 06:02 PM
And me here thinking that the Bulls lesson from last year was that the regular season didn't matter that much.

dude77
01-26-2012, 06:03 PM
lil bitch boy drose is gonna look stupid when he gets his ass bounced from the playoffs once again by Miami .. and I will be there to enjoy it :applause:

Tenchi Ryu
01-26-2012, 06:04 PM
He already has for 19 games.....the Haters needed this loss BAD, was like missing their heroine
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 06:05 PM
What team do you support? Cuz if it's the Pacers you should check what happend in last years playoffs..

I'm a Heat fan. My Avatar should give it away..

And I did check what happened in last years playoffs, Rose got shut down and CHI got 4-1'ed.

Tenchi Ryu
01-26-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm a Heat fan.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rnbizzle
01-26-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm a Heat fan. My Avatar should give it away..

And I did check what happened in last years playoffs, Rose got shut down and CHI got 4-1'ed.
Another Heat troll.. who coulda guessed that. You guys need to step your game up, it's getting predictable.

"Jesus"
01-26-2012, 06:11 PM
zzz 10 pages of heat and bull fans arguing, what's new ISH?

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Another Heat troll.. who coulda guessed that. You guys need to step your game up, it's getting predictable.

I'm not even trolling though.

Facts are facts, if they make you mad, too bad.

Rnbizzle
01-26-2012, 06:17 PM

Facts are facts, if they make you mad, too bad.
Oh and also.. the 'you mad' thing is so played out.

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Oh and also.. the 'you mad' thing is so played out.

I don't even have to ask, clearly you're seething. All I did was state some facts and now you're quoting me every time I post.

GOBB
01-26-2012, 06:20 PM
:oldlol: "cheering on someoens homecourt is hurtful"

F*cking gold.

So Rose overheard them celebrating in the lockeroom and got upset? Wow.

Rnbizzle
01-26-2012, 06:21 PM
I don't even have to ask, clearly you're seething. All I did was state some facts and now you're quoting me every time I post.
That was all I had to say, good day. :cheers:

TheMan
01-26-2012, 06:22 PM
lol

this thread was between Pacers/Bulls fans and this Mike Miller pha.ggot That'sGame comes here like the troll that he is.Back off bi.tch, we'll see you on Sunday, right now STFU, this thread isn't about the Heat, fukk off.:oldlol:

Heavincent
01-26-2012, 06:23 PM
I'm a Heat bandwagoner.

Fixed.

Dengness9
01-26-2012, 06:23 PM
The funniest thing about people hating on Derrick Rose in this thread, is no one knows exactly what he is talking about but it doesn't stop haters from trying their absolute best to talk shit about Rose.

Derrick Rose threatens a lot of people and their agenda's here. FACT:violin:

All Net
01-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Can somebody confirm what made Rose upset? did they jump up and down in his face? or as they were going to the locker room?

Didn't watch the game so wouldn't know..

Dengness9
01-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Can somebody confirm what made Rose upset? did they jump up and down in his face? or as they were going to the locker room?

And this is why you are a new MOD. Because you are fair and you make sense.

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT MADE ROSE UPSET BUT THE SPECULATION HAS TURNED INTO ANOTHER REASON TO TRY TO DISCREDIT IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM.

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 06:27 PM
:oldlol: "cheering on someoens homecourt is hurtful"

F*cking gold.

I know right, it sounds like Rose got real mad, probably cried in the locker room.

Over another team celebrating a win...I mean..what was Indiana supposed to do after winning? Just walk out?

Tenchi Ryu
01-26-2012, 06:29 PM

NOTHING!!! That's the point. All these haters are taking a small string, and running with it, ALL Rose said was he won't forget them celebrating, and can't wait to play them again. Hell, he even sound EXCITED to want to play them again. He's competitive, shit like this urks you when competitive. We can't act like MJ would be cool with that either. Its blown completely out of proportion by the Haters, AS USUAL.

"cheering on someoens homecourt is hurtful"

F*cking gold.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
You're better than this. I wasn't even at the United Center and saw them celebrating on my TV, of course the Bulls saw that.

Don't you dare tell me A.I would see something like that and not want to bust that teams ass the next time they played.

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 06:31 PM
lol

this thread was between Pacers/Bulls fans and this Mike Miller pha.ggot That'sGame comes here like the troll that he is.Back off bi.tch, we'll see you on Sunday, right now STFU, this thread isn't about the Heat, fukk off.:oldlol:

Nobody said it was about the Heat, calm down kid

Rnbizzle
If Kobe or MJ woulda said this, their fans would have said 'killer instinct' blabla, and when Rose says it people will hate. :facepalm

Tenchi Ryu
I know right, it sounds like Rose got real mad, probably cried in the locker room.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Dengness9

Over another team celebrating a win...I mean..what was Indiana supposed to do after winning? Just walk out?

TROLLING SO HARD.

Nash
01-26-2012, 06:32 PM
If lebron had said it, it would show some fire instead of the politically correct shit he always says.

I'd respect him more.
Are you serious? This forum would go bananaz. They even go bananaz at normal quotes from Lebron.

All Net
01-26-2012, 06:32 PM
NOTHING!!! That's the point. All these haters are taking a small string, and running with it, ALL Rose said was he won't forget them celebrating, and can't wait to play them again. Hell, he even sound EXCITED to want to play them again. He's competitive, shit like this urks you when competitive. We can't act like MJ would be cool with that either. Its blown completely out of proportion by the Haters, AS USUAL.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with it, it adds fire to the next match-up, adds ratings and makes people who normally may not be interested in Bulls/Pacers to watch.

I would like to see more statements like this...it shows a player cares and wants to make up for a lost chance at winning the game. shows he Wants to compete and win.

Dengness9
01-26-2012, 06:33 PM
:cheers: :cheers:
I honestly don't see anything wrong with it, it adds fire to the next match-up, adds ratings and makes people who normally may not be interested in Bulls/Pacers to watch.

I would like to see more statements like this...it shows a player cares and wants to make up for a lost chance at winning the game. shows he Wants to compete and win.
:rockon: :applause:

kennethgriffin
01-26-2012, 06:34 PM
If Kobe or MJ woulda said this, their fans would have said 'killer instinct' blabla, and when Rose says it people will hate. :facepalm

kobe or mj would say "lol thats just another game. onto the next one."

they dont let bum teams get to them... they only worry about contenders

Tenchi Ryu

This is why you are our mod.....master All Net
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

ThatsGame
It's just the regular season though. Whats the point of a statement like this? Why is he so butthurt over losing to the Pacers and watching them celebrate?

TheMan
Nobody said it was about the Heat, calm down kid
Then get the fukk out...:rockon:

Tenchi Ryu
01-26-2012, 06:35 PM

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
You CLEARLY did not see M.J's Hall of fame speech.

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 06:36 PM

This.

Rnbizzle

Nonsense. Completely bullshit. These guys hate to lose more then anything. No matter who they play. Especially if they gonna rub it in your face, you know MJ woulda been fired up.

Tenchi Ryu
It's just the regular season though. Whats the point of a statement like this? Why is he so butthurt over losing to the Pacers and watching them celebrate?
And you claim you're not trolling?! Where does it say he's Butthurt? He lost, and wants to bust that ass next time. If Lebron would say more stuff like this, he'd gain a hell of a lot more fans.

TheMan
01-26-2012, 06:38 PM
Trolls gonna troll, don't feed it
http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/112010/no-troll-feeding.jpg

Rnbizzle
01-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Yeah I'm done with this thread.

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Trolls gonna troll, don't feed it
http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/112010/no-troll-feeding.jpg

You discussing or just going for post count?

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 06:42 PM
And you claim you're not trolling?! Where does it say he's Butthurt? He lost, and wants to bust that ass next time. If Lebron would say more stuff like this, he'd gain a hell of a lot more fans.

If LeBron says anything, the board ravages him. It doesn't matter WHAT LeBron says so don't even try that BS. Did you see what happened here after that play where LeBron trusted his teammate would make a basket and held up a 3 sign?

He doesn't have to say "I'm butthurt", but you just can tell if you read between the lines. "I will never forget...how they celebrated."

It's just the regular season dude..

(e)
01-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Just a competitor, I'm really not worried about the Pacers at all. Put Lu and Taj out there and we don't lose that game. I hope this fires Rose up and makes him go HAM though.

TheMan
01-26-2012, 06:44 PM
http://www.traemcneely.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/haters-gonna-hate-dog.jpg

Tenchi Ryu
01-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Hell, did we not see Michael Jordan talk about how him not getting on his HS basketball team still pissed him off? Or how he was still trash talking certain players during the HOF speech?

When you are competitive, you hate to lose. MJ would have said the same shit. Its the reason LBJ gets so much criticism in the first place. They WANT to see him mad as hell over the Finals lost, and want to see him claim he won't let that shit happen again. Stephen A Smith even made a huge rant about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B28F9xzd34

Hernando
01-26-2012, 06:48 PM
On ESPN it says that it is what the pacers said after they were in the locker rooms. After the game, both teams took the same entrance into the locker rooms and that is when the event had transpired. Not while they were on the court. *Hopefully that cleared some things up.*

Hernando
01-26-2012, 06:49 PM
On ESPN it says that it is what the pacers said after they were in the locker rooms. After the game, both teams took the same entrance into the locker rooms and that is when the event had transpired. Not while they were on the court. *Hopefully that cleared some things up.*

GOBB
01-26-2012, 06:50 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
You're better than this. I wasn't even at the United Center and saw them celebrating on my TV, of course the Bulls saw that.

Don't you dare tell me A.I would see something like that and not want to bust that teams ass the next time they played.

Celebrating? Teams celebrate when they win. Start paying more attention. :confusedshrug:

Nets celebrated defeating Sixers. Before the game was over even. Deron Williams nailed a back breaker 3 and then did the Jason Terry airplane down the court to his bench. The teammates on the bench cheered, celebrated, shouted. Again the game wasnt even over.

Iggy didnt say "I'll never forgot how they celebrated. :mad: "

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 06:53 PM
So the media wants LeBron to act like a arrogant little baby instead of a Professional Athlete? I see.

It probably would help their ratings.

GOBB
01-26-2012, 06:58 PM

Samething I heard, which is why I dont get the problem.

TheMan
01-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Hell, did we not see Michael Jordan talk about how him not getting on his HS basketball team still pissed him off? Or how he was still trash talking certain players during the HOF speech?

When you are competitive, you hate to lose. MJ would have said the same shit. Its the reason LBJ gets so much criticism in the first place. They WANT to see him mad as hell over the Finals lost, and want to see him claim he won't let that shit happen again. Stephen A Smith even made a huge rant about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B28F9xzd34
wow, Smith tore into LBJ and he has a point...when Magic had a bad Finals, can't recall which one and too lazy to look it up, he blamed himself during the off season, worked hard at his game and came back the next season and led the Lakers to another title, and he had already won the Finals before.

:bowdown: Magic:bowdown:
those are champs

TheMan
01-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Celebrating? Teams celebrate when they win. Start paying more attention. :confusedshrug:

Nets celebrated defeating Sixers. Before the game was over even. Deron Williams nailed a back breaker 3 and then did the Jason Terry airplane down the court to his bench. The teammates on the bench cheered, celebrated, shouted. Again the game wasnt even over.

Iggy didnt say "I'll never forgot how they celebrated. :mad: "
maybe that's what's keeping Iggy from being an elite player...competitive fire.

GOBB
01-26-2012, 07:02 PM
maybe that's what's keeping Iggy from being an elite player...competitive fire.

I dont like Iggy. Dont care what you say about him. Tee off.

TheMan
01-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Don't forget also what drove MJ to do what he did in his comeback season, when the Bulls lost to the Orlando Magic in the 94-95 ECF, he committed turnovers in crunch time (Nick Anderson strip), that drove him nuts because he felt it was his fault the Bulls lost and heworked like a maniac during the summer and that led to the Bulls 72-10 season and the first title of the second threepeat.

Players with a huge competitive fire hate losing, that's what we love about Rose, this loss to the Pacers will drive him to bury them the next time they play...can't wait for the next Bulls/Pacers game, should be fun.:applause:

kingBynum
01-26-2012, 08:48 PM
D-Rose is just mad salty :roll:

Lebron23
01-26-2012, 08:59 PM
You do the talking inside the court. Let your game speak for yourself.

therammingman
01-26-2012, 10:17 PM
Another successful thread started by therammingman

Whoah10115
01-26-2012, 11:38 PM
First Team All-Competitive.