PDA

View Full Version : Shaq butthurt about Superman

SpecialQue
01-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Anyone see that? Good lord, homie looked PISSED.

Scoooter
01-26-2012, 09:05 PM
He really needs to let it go. At this point he may never turn into a mature adult.

mattvNJ
01-26-2012, 09:08 PM
shaqs, asking people who he's better than. He's need a ****ing reality check. Your fat, annoying, great payer but get off the tv.

Clippersfan86
Shaq needs to understand... he's not a player anymore. It's a dick move to constantly blast current players. There is no reason to do that crap. Shaq is always picking fights with Barkley too like right now.

Dwight pays respect to the great centers before him and doesn't talk like he's the best center ever or anything so not sure why Shaq feels so threatened by a stupid nickname he embraced that FANS gave him.

Scoooter
This is entertaining.

Tenchi Ryu
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
And it gets even worst...

upside24
01-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Gonna be a long night for Shaq.

jstern
So what exactly happened?

L8krH8tr
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
And it gets even worst...

ya you posting gets even WORST. LOL

swi7ch
Shaq please go.

longtime lurker
Yeah definitely it's sad to watch. He's so bitter it kills me

Celtics 1825
01-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Does he seriously think Bynum's better than Howard :facepalm Shaq I love you but that's just ridiculous...

mattvNJ
Shaq please go.
:cheers:

Clippersfan86
LOL Memphis Grizzlies got the Sonics colors down tonight but in reverse. Clippers baby blues are sick. I honestly wish the Clippers would go back to the baby blue and red Buffalo Braves jerseys. The red, white and blue is played out now.

Clippersfan86
01-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Charles is looking great! Looks close to his playing weight in Phoenix.

SpecialQue
01-26-2012, 09:12 PM
So what exactly happened?

A camera had a Superman toy attached to it and it swooped into the room while Charles shouted "It's SUPERMAN!" Shaq sat there stone faced, obviously annoyed. Then Kenny came out with a Superman cape and tried to put it on Shaq, and he looked even more annoyed. Then Kenny and Chuck started telling him to let the nickname go.

Zenji
01-26-2012, 09:13 PM
lol at Shaq all mad at Kenny for calling Dwight Superman at the dunk contest.

04mzwach
Bynum has more offensive moves in the post that he can successfully do. He is better than Dwight offensively. Dwight is an athletic freak and has less moves, but is still as effective. Dwight is more dominant. That's what Shaq said.

SpecialQue
LOL Memphis Grizzlies got the Sonics colors down tonight but in reverse. Clippers baby blues are sick. I honestly wish the Clippers would go back to the baby blue and red Buffalo Braves jerseys. The red, white and blue is played out now.

That would have been fvcking AWESOME.

Nets fan 93
Shaq said that Dwight is the most dominate but Bynum is better. Okay.. Whatever that means.

Scoooter
Charles is looking great! Looks close to his playing weight in Phoenix.
Eh, maybe Rockets playing weight. Dark colors and a girdle will do that for you. In all seriousness he does look like he's losing weight though. Good for him.

Clippersfan86
01-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Eh, maybe Rockets playing weight. Dark colors and a girdle will do that for you. In all seriousness he does look like he's losing weight though. Good for him.

Haha he was wearing a girdle!? Yea I know black is slimming but he looks much better.

mattvNJ
01-26-2012, 09:16 PM
Prob just laying off the booze. :lol I hope theres more ridiculous tension.

Clippersfan86
01-26-2012, 09:16 PM
That would have been fvcking AWESOME.

Our jerseys are among the most bland in the NBA as well as our logo too. I think changing it back to the old SD Clippers ship logo + Braves colors would be TOO SICK.

Outside of changing arenas that's about the biggest change for a "fresh start" as I can think of. New logo, new jerseys.

04mzwach
01-26-2012, 09:17 PM
Shaq would tear up ISH with his analysis.

Zenji
01-26-2012, 09:17 PM

That would be dope.

Clippersfan86
01-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Oops. I had a brain fart. Buffalo Braves were the Black and Orange. Those would be sick too. Any unique colors besides red, white and blue.

Jameerthefear
01-26-2012, 09:19 PM
He'd have more red than Premeditated

04mzwach
Our jerseys are among the most bland in the NBA as well as our logo too. I think changing it back to the old SD Clippers ship logo + Braves colors would be TOO SICK.

Outside of changing arenas that's about the biggest change for a "fresh start" as I can think of. New logo, new jerseys.
It seems like there's a lot of blue and white...maybe it's just me.

mattvNJ
how'd this thread turn into a clippers thread again...

Clippersfan86
01-26-2012, 09:22 PM

It showed the jerseys for tonight's game on the show.

AngelEyes
01-26-2012, 09:22 PM

It never fails

SCdac
01-26-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm not able to watch right now.... what's happening? somebody give a play by play

SpecialQue
01-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Back on topic, Shaq's a douche.

Clippersfan86
01-26-2012, 09:27 PM

Agreed. Sorry I took it off topic :cheers: . I just don't get why he's so defensive about Howard over a nickname :facepalm .

AngelEyes
01-26-2012, 09:29 PM

When is he going to analyze (which is what is supposedly his job) instead of engaging in this idiotic Superman argument. He goes on some long tangent about Howard and Bynum when he could have summarized it in 5 seconds. Dwight's better all around but Bynum has more post moves.

32Dayz
01-26-2012, 09:29 PM

Back on topic, u mad.

:lol

Shaq is the true superman, 2nd best player of this generation after Jordan, Top 5 all-time player, best center ever along with Kareem.

Its no surprise he was upset see'ing D12 steal his nick name.

Shaq is the true superman and Dwight is a very poor imitator.

Still Shaq should of gotten over it awhile ago but if he doesnt who cares.

Everything he has said about Dwight is true he has only criticized his offense and gave him props for his defense and rebounding.

If D12 cant handle alittle pressure then its on him.

Quit being a pathetic angry lil Kobe stan trying to take shots at Oneal who will go down as the far better player no matter what Kobe accomplishes in his twilight years and the best player LA has ever had play for them.

Heavincent
01-26-2012, 09:34 PM
Two grown-ass men arguing about who the "real" Superman is...pathetic.

Mach_3
01-26-2012, 09:39 PM
I'd be a little mad to if someone took MY nickname too but Shaq could have just said "i'm the real and ONLY superman and anyone else is just an imitator" and could have left it at that

G-train
01-26-2012, 09:47 PM
100% staged

SpecialQue
01-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Back on topic, u mad.

Shaq is the true superman, 2nd best player of this generation after Jordan, Top 5 all-time player, best center ever along with Kareem.

Its no surprise he was upset see'ing D12 steal his nick name.

Shaq is the true superman and Dwight is a very poor imitator.

Still Shaq should of gotten over it awhile ago but if he doesnt who cares.

Everything he has said about Dwight is true he has only criticized his offense and gave him props for his defense and rebounding.

If D12 cant handle alittle pressure then its on him.

Quit being a pathetic angry lil Kobe stan trying to take shots at Oneal who will go down as the far better player no matter what Kobe accomplishes in his twilight years and the best player LA has ever had play for them.

You call me a Kobe stan (he ain't even my favorite Laker, but whatever), then you proceed to suck Shaq's nuts so hard that his sack has hickeys. Hilarious.

Clippersfan86
01-26-2012, 09:55 PM
You call me a Kobe stan (he ain't even my favorite Laker, but whatever), then you proceed to suck Shaq's nuts so hard that his sack has hickeys. Hilarious.

32Dayz
01-26-2012, 10:01 PM

I have seen you hate on Shaq before... so Shaq hater or Kobe stan whatever you prefer.

The fact is Shaq is one of the greatest ever... Top 5 with a case for Top 3 or even GOAT.

He had the superman tattoo, cars, everything.

Howard copying him is lame... and he has tried to copy other parts of his persona too.

I am not saying Shaq is right if he is still mad about it but damn he has a reason to be alittle butthurt.

Anyway he has not been that over critical of Dwight so this thread is pointless.

Ca$H
01-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Why does kobe get any blame for the Shaq-Kobe beef?

Shaq's had beef with penny, kobe, wade, riley, stan van gundy,
dwight, steve nash.

Kobe had beef with Shaq.

Gasol after winning the 2010 finals said he loved kobe. Guys like sasha, walton, artest also love the guy.

Shaq is clearly an instigator. Kobe had enough and all he did was retaliate

32Dayz
01-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Kobe was hated by most of the Veterans on the early 00 LA squads and even PJ himself called him uncoachble and demanded he be traded at one point.

Thats why.
All Shaq did was call Kobe out when he was being a ball hog.
Kobe publicly disrespected Shaq (about things that had happened a year earlier and in the middle of a contending season) and the veterans and had PJ calling him uncoachable.

The only player Shaq ever had a real beef with was Kobe.

Penny and him were cool.
Wade and him were cool.
Lebron and him were cool.
Nash/Amare loved him but then Nash got upset cuz of the TV show but that isn't really beef.

Anyway Shaq was done after 06 so it's irrelevant what happened after that.
Kobe has a huge Ego and will do things "his way" even at the cost of team sucuess and thats why Shaq had issues with him. Unlike Kobe however he actually did what PJ asked of him and always wanted to win while Kobe did the exact opposite.'

Gasol and Kobe have already had beef and its clear Gasol is not very fond of Kobe. Not to mention all the little shots he takes at Gasol.

Kobe is just not a very likable guy due to his egotistical personality.

SpecialQue
01-26-2012, 10:12 PM
I have seen you hate on Shaq before... so Shaq hater or Kobe stan whatever you prefer.

The fact is Shaq is one of the greatest ever... Top 5 with a case for Top 3 or even GOAT.

Howard copying him is lame... and he has tried to copy other parts of his persona too.

I am not saying Shaq is right if he is still mad about it but damn he has a reason to be alittle butthurt.

Anyway he has not been that over critical of Dwight so this thread is pointless.

Shaq brought my favorite team 3 rings and created a new dynasty. I'm glad he was a Laker, and I honestly think that if he had a better work ethic, he could have been the GOAT.

He's also an immature douche who left teams on bad terms, shamelessly chased a ring during his last few seasons, and has been a horrible sports analyst who can't back up his arguments. There hasn't been enough distance between his retirement and his last season in the league, and he obviously still has beefs with certain players, in particular Dwight.

And this whole "Superman" thing is fvcking retarded. Is we're really going to play the "who was called Superman first?" game, then the only true Superman is Kirk Alyn. But this isn't an argument grown-ass men are supposed to be having.

Maneva
01-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Why does kobe get any blame for the Shaq-Kobe beef?

Shaq's had beef with penny, kobe, wade, riley, stan van gundy,
dwight, steve nash.

Kobe had beef with Shaq.

Gasol after winning the 2010 finals said he loved kobe. Guys like sasha, walton, artest also love the guy.

Shaq is clearly an instigator. Kobe had enough and all he did was retaliate

I agree that Shaq deserves most of the blame, but you have to remember that Kobe's matured a lot over the years and certainly caused his share of problems. But yes, Shaq's history speaks for itself.

And wow, I don't know that I've seen a post by 32 Dayz that isn't paragraphs of constant Kobe bashing, regardless of whether or not Kobe has anything to do with the thread. Added to ignore list. I swear my ignore list is nothing but Kobe stans/haters.

But BACK on topic, Shaq couldn't be more immature for his age and needs to let stupid shit like this go. Seriously, it's a nickname, of which Shaq has dozens. He needs to let it go.

32Dayz
01-26-2012, 10:20 PM
I agree that Shaq deserves most of the blame.

lol what bullshit revisionist history. :facepalm

Pretty much everyone blamed Kobe for what happened between him and Shaq back when it actually happened.

Phil wanted Kobe to defer and play into the triangle offense.
When he refused to the team started failing and Shaq called him out.
Kobe then waits a year before publicly criticizing Shaq about random shit just to be a bitch and cause even more of a rift between him and Oneal.
Kobe then make it clear to Mitch that he wouldn't resign with LA unless Phil and Shaq were gone.

How is that Shaqs fault?

:facepalm

Heavincent
01-26-2012, 10:21 PM
lol what bullshit revisionist history. :facepalm

Pretty much everyone blamed Kobe for what happened between him and Shaq back when it actually happened.

Phil wanted Kobe to defer and play into the triangle offense.
When he refused to the team started failing and Shaq called him out.
Kobe then waits a year before publicly criticizing Shaq about random shit just to be a bitch and cause even more of a rift between him and Oneal.
Kobe then make it clear to Mitch that he wouldn't resign with LA unless Phil and Shaq were gone.

How is that Shaqs fault?

:facepalm

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/369777_1456960650_1039750673_n.jpg

32Dayz
01-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Shaq brought my favorite team 3 rings and created a new dynasty. I'm glad he was a Laker, and I honestly think that if he had a better work ethic, he could have been the GOAT.

He's also an immature douche who left teams on bad terms, shamelessly chased a ring during his last few seasons.

What team did he leave on bad terms?

Orlando tried to low ball him and said he wasnt worth a max contract so he signed with LA as a FA.

Kobe would not defer to him or play into the offense despite PJ repeatably asking him too and publicly disrespected him and forced Mitch into choosing between him or Oneal.
Mitch put Oneal on the trading block without even informing him. Is that really Shaqs fault?
Sure he had a part of it due to some immature comments over the years but honestly he was the smallest reason that duo broke up.

Shaq had no problems with anyone in Miami in 05 or 06 the last two seasons he could really have a Shaq impact and I dont care what he did after that (pointless Ring chasing mostly).

All Net
01-26-2012, 10:26 PM
I do cringe everytime I see Shaq speak about basketball. Amazing player but damn it's tough to listen to....

04mzwach
01-26-2012, 10:29 PM
Ryan Anderson, BEST BIG MAN ON THE ORLANDO MAGIC! -Shaq

32Dayz
01-26-2012, 10:29 PM
I do cringe everytime I see Shaq speak about basketball. Amazing player but damn it's tough to listen to....

He does say some stupid things at times but most of his analysis has been pretty good.

Say what you want about him discussing D12 and Howard but pretty much everything he said has been spot on especially his analysis of their offensive games and ability.

Saying Howard > D12 was dumb but its not as ridiculous as saying Nate Robinson > Kobe or something.

DMAVS41
01-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Wow....could Shaq look any more pathetic? He really is completely butthurt about this.

Grow up man.

ThatsGame
01-26-2012, 10:31 PM
He still mad :lol

Scoooter
01-26-2012, 10:32 PM
LMAO, EJ just torched him @ halftime.

KOBEtherealKing
Shaq is immature, he just brought it up again :facepalm move on

NastyCrossover1
Shaq is just getting on Dwight because he want's him to be the best he can be?

If he gets criticized enough he might go get some more post moves, be more aggressive, and play like he is the most dominant.

inclinerator
01-26-2012, 10:34 PM
doubt that we have some pretty good analyzers lebron23, pauk, heavinence, pegasus, nick young, bladers, doranku,

(e)
Shaq is just getting on Dwight because he wan'ts him to be the best he can be?

If he gets criticized enough he might go get some more post moves, be more aggressive, and play like he is the most dominant.
No, he's mad.

Shaq's response to EJ's tweet went something like this, "all you gotta do to be called Superman is win a dunk contest?"

04mzwach
I think he's getting on Dwight now because people thinks it's entertaining. I don't, but TNT and NBA does. It gets some attention for the show at least..

Jameerthefear
01-26-2012, 10:39 PM
He does say some stupid things at times but most of his analysis has been pretty good.

Say what you want about him discussing D12 and Howard but pretty much everything he said has been spot on especially his analysis of their offensive games and ability.

Saying Howard > D12 was dumb but its not as ridiculous as saying Nate Robinson > Kobe or something.
So Dwight is better than himself?

32Dayz
01-26-2012, 10:42 PM
So Dwight is better than himself?

I dont get it?

All I said was his analysis/comparison of Dwight and Bynums offensive moves and ability were pretty much spot on.

Dwight is still better then Bynum because he can produce at a higher level is far more consistent and is arguably better defensively but that may have more to do with stamina/consistency then ability.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
01-26-2012, 10:42 PM
I dont get it?

All I said was his analysis/comparison of Dwight and Bynums offensive moves and ability were pretty much spot on.

Dwight is still better then Bynum because he can produce at a higher level is far more consistent and is arguably better defensively but that may have more to do with stamina/consistency then ability.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/6pu4bm.jpg

32Dayz
01-26-2012, 10:43 PM
http://oi40.tinypic.com/6pu4bm.jpg

Welcome to the ignore list.

SpecialQue
01-26-2012, 10:44 PM
doubt that we have some pretty good analyzers lebron23, pauk, heavinence, pegasus, nick young, bladers, doranku,

No me?

32Dayz
01-26-2012, 10:45 PM
No me?

Your better then most of those guys.

lebron23 and pauk might be above you though.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
01-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Welcome to the ignore list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTdYLmbM6ac&t=2m16s

Ca$H
01-26-2012, 10:58 PM
Thats why.
All Shaq did was call Kobe out when he was being a ball hog.
Kobe publicly disrespected Shaq (about things that had happened a year earlier and in the middle of a contending season) and the veterans and had PJ calling him uncoachable.

The only player Shaq ever had a real beef with was Kobe.

Penny and him were cool.
Wade and him were cool.
Lebron and him were cool.
Nash/Amare loved him but then Nash got upset cuz of the TV show but that isn't really beef.

Anyway Shaq was done after 06 so it's irrelevant what happened after that.
Kobe has a huge Ego and will do things "his way" even at the cost of team sucuess and thats why Shaq had issues with him. Unlike Kobe however he actually did what PJ asked of him and always wanted to win while Kobe did the exact opposite.'

Gasol and Kobe have already had beef and its clear Gasol is not very fond of Kobe. Not to mention all the little shots he takes at Gasol.

Kobe is just not a very likable guy due to his egotistical personality.

Yeah sure. Shaq also has Michael Jordan's work ethic and is often
compared to mother teresa.

32Dayz
01-26-2012, 11:03 PM
Yeah sure. Shaq also has Michael Jordan's work ethic and is often
compared to mother teresa.

Shaq consistently worked on his game and improved offensively/defensively and in most areas as his Career progressed.

He was in great shape from 93-06 outside of 2003 where he was dealing with the toe injury (only missed 15 games that year and was the best player for LA in the playoffs)

Everything I said in that quoted post is true... maybe you just wish it wasn't because you dislike Shaq. :confusedshrug:

Not saying he had an amazing work ethetic either but he certainly did not have a poor one. People just like to hate on him so they will say anything.

He has the most Dominant Peak/Prime of any player ever and has a Top 3 playoff Career.

inclinerator
01-26-2012, 11:09 PM
No me?
i forgot about you, just naming a couple :cheers:

Ronin
01-26-2012, 11:24 PM
no doubt he feels threaten by D12

Ca$H
01-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Shaq consistently worked on his game and improved offensively/defensively and in most areas as his Career progressed.

He was in great shape from 93-06 outside of 2003 where he was dealing with the toe injury (only missed 15 games that year and was the best player for LA in the playoffs)

Everything I said in that quoted post is true... maybe you just wish it wasn't because you dislike Shaq. :confusedshrug:

Not saying he had an amazing work ethetic either but he certainly did not have a poor one. People just like to hate on him so they will say anything.

He has the most Dominant Peak/Prime of any player ever and has a Top 3 playoff Career.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-03-06/sports/magic06a_1_shaq-dwight-howard-kobe

Shaq vs. the Magic: The early years

O'Neal called Orlando "a dried-up little pond" when he bolted as a free agent in the summer of 1996. As the powerhouse No. 1 draft pick in 1992, he soon grew jealous over Penny Hardaway's rising stardom and then had conflicts with coach Brian Hill.

"This is how it goes with teammates," Hardaway has said. "You have little quarrels now and then."

Shaq, in his book Shaq Talks Back, said he "didn't respect" Hill.

Shaq vs. Kobe: Radioactive rivalry

Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell was tame compared to Shaq vs. Kobe. After winning three titles as L.A. Lakers teammates, tension between the two superstars boiled over.

Shaq made it clear it was his team, suggested Kobe pass more and if he didn't like it, he should leave. Kobe fired back that Shaq was "fat" and "out of shape" and questioned his role as a leader.

Shaq forced a trade to Miami, believing the Lakers were catering to Kobe. He won a title while Bryant has come up empty since Shaq's exit.

While their feud quieted -- an uneasy peace came at the urging of Bill Russell -- Shaq couldn't let it go. He bashed Kobe in a freestyle rap last summer, repeating the lyrics, "Kobe couldn't do it without me."

Shaq vs. 'his generals'

O'Neal didn't hold back on the two former coaches he respected most: Phil Jackson and Pat Riley.

He blamed Jackson's motivational ploys for his troubles with Kobe. And after Jackson said O'Neal wasn't a hard worker in his Lakers days, Shaq said, "How can Benedict Arnold be reliable in what he says?"After being traded by the Heat to Phoenix, O'Neal blasted Miami's medical staff and ripped Riley for surrounding him with mediocre players. "It's so sad when he does this," Riley said.

Shaq vs. Dwight Howard

Actually, this was -- and still is -- a one-sided dust-up.

O'Neal called Howard a Superman "copycat" and said he's "not impressed" yet with the young all-star's rise.

"I'm not really concerned about the attacks [by Shaq]," Howard said Thursday. "My job is to try to help my teammates win a championship. Like I said, it's not a battle between Shaquille O'Neal and Dwight Howard. He's had a long successful career and I wish him more success."

04mzwach
01-26-2012, 11:27 PM
Shaq must be getting in Dwight's head the way he is playing. The guy has no post game at all lately. What is wrong with him? He was doing fairly well last season in the post. Howard +/- is -20....

AngelEyes
01-26-2012, 11:59 PM

What? Kill yourself, idiot. He has no case for greatest of all time. None. Only in a feeble minded person like yourself does he have a case.

AngelEyes
01-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Shaq must be getting in Dwight's head the way he is playing. The guy has no post game at all lately. What is wrong with him? He was doing fairly well last season in the post. Howard +/- is -20....

This isn't god damn hockey. What the hell is wrong with you? That stat has absolutely no importance whatsoever. The plus minus in basketball is a representation of the difference in scoring for the two teams when the given player is on the court.

32Dayz
01-27-2012, 12:08 AM
What? Kill yourself, idiot. He has no case for greatest of all time. None. Only in a feeble minded person like yourself does he have a case.

Greatest Peak/Prime ever.
Top 3 Playoff Career in terms of Production + Longevity with Kareem + Jordan.
Top 3 Scorer with argument for GOAT offensive player.

Has more Rings then most as "The Man"
Has more FMVP's then almost any player in the history of the game

How does he not have an argument for GOAT?

He is imo a certified Top 3 player and Top 5 at worst.

Dumb hater. :lol

AngelEyes
01-27-2012, 12:13 AM
Greatest Peak/Prime ever.
Top 3 Playoff Career in terms of Production + Longevity with Kareem + Jordan.
Top 3 Scorer with argument for GOAT offensive player.

Has more Rings then most as "The Man"
Has more FMVP's then almost any player in the history of the game

How does he not have an argument for GOAT?

He is imo a certified Top 3 player and Top 5 at worst.

Dumb hater. :lol

because Jordan and Abdul Jabbar are better. Why would he have a case when there are at least two players who had obviously superior careers. He has absolutely no case over Jordan. Only a complete retard would even think of making a case.

Bladers
01-27-2012, 03:02 AM
niggah still won't let it go. :roll:

KOBEtherealKing
01-27-2012, 03:06 AM
Dwight should of named himself batman or spiderman, cause shaq is really whiny about superman. Smh

32Dayz
01-27-2012, 03:09 AM
Dwight should of named himself batman or spiderman, cause shaq is really whiny about superman. Smh

He isnt serious enough to be batman... spiderman might work but not really.

He should take the Hulk or somethin.

Tenchi Ryu
01-27-2012, 03:28 AM
Did this fool just walk in the studio in his drawls
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:applause: :applause: :applause:

32Dayz
01-27-2012, 03:28 AM
Did this fool just walk in the studio in his drawls
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Are you turned on by that?

Tenchi Ryu
01-27-2012, 03:29 AM
Are you turned on by that?
Apparently Hoops is....

nbacardDOTnet
01-27-2012, 03:45 AM
IMO, SHAQ doesn't have to care about fake superman dwight coward.

current d12 can't be compared with even rookie SHAQ.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/z%20orlando%20magic%20with%20dwight%20howard/20120123atCeltics/20120123atCeltics-trashorlandomagic-with-dwighthoward.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/z%20orlando%20magic%20with%20dwight%20howard/20120126vsCeltics/20120126vsCeltics-useless-dwighthoward.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/z%20orlando%20magic%20with%20dwight%20howard/20120126vsCeltics/20120126atorlandomagic-KevinGarnett-DocRivers-1.jpg

Soundwave
01-27-2012, 03:55 AM
I kinda see where he's coming from because I think it would be insulting if people started calling a young Vince Carter "His Airness" or started calling Chris Paul "Magic".

That said "Superman" is kinda of a broad term in basketball. I've heard people refer to Jordan as "Superman" (especially that whole Superman + Batman + Rodman thing) quite honestly more than Shaq.

Shaq should let it go, but people should also realize Dwight is no where close to the player a younger Shaq was.

A.M.G.
01-27-2012, 04:06 AM
Shaq totally ruins the chemistry that the other three have together, he's totally unnecessary, contributes nothing, and why exactly does he even need to do this? One would think Shaq put away enough money he should never have to work again.

Well at least I hope he did, because he sucks at this.

Fudge
01-27-2012, 04:39 AM

:confusedshrug: :wtf: :roll:

Jotaro Durant
01-27-2012, 05:00 AM
this nikka call the superman creators to tell them to tell the Nba that he the real superman:roll: :roll: :roll:

Teanett
01-27-2012, 05:09 AM
http://cdn.blogosfere.it/omoios/images/attualita/BaciGay02.jpg

sodap
01-27-2012, 05:33 AM

now that clippers actually have SOMETHING going on, I agree its a good time to change things up and create new jerseys that are associated with winning

knicksman
01-27-2012, 07:12 AM
I doubt shaq really is insecure. Hes just talking trash to howard and thats why I like him. Theres no room for soft players in this league or the aka the fake humbles.

nbacardDOTnet
01-27-2012, 08:16 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/0%20MDE%20Dwight%20Howard%20aka%20Most%20Dominant% 20Elbow%20Ver%202/dh12-chains5000.jpg

Drew Gooden vs dwight coward

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/0%20MDE%20Dwight%20Howard%20aka%20Most%20Dominant% 20Elbow%20Ver%202/b25dff5f.gif

kumquat
01-27-2012, 09:09 AM
Just watching a few replays of Shaq, dude gets angry when someone disagrees with what he says. Takes it too personally.

bagelred
01-27-2012, 10:14 AM
Shaq got put into this TNT spot WAY too fast. He's not ready for this. He should have started on NBATV where he can learn the craft better first. But, I don't know, I think TNT felt pressure to get Shaq so ESPN/ABC didn't get him....or something.

ILLsmak
01-27-2012, 10:55 AM
A camera had a Superman toy attached to it and it swooped into the room while Charles shouted "It's SUPERMAN!" Shaq sat there stone faced, obviously annoyed. Then Kenny came out with a Superman cape and tried to put it on Shaq, and he looked even more annoyed. Then Kenny and Chuck started telling him to let the nickname go.

I think it's all hype.

It's a storyline to make the show more interesting. heh

-Smak

01-27-2012, 12:46 PM
I am living overseas and can't catch all of this drama.

Anyone found a youtube video of all of this?