KingLeBronJames
01-27-2012, 07:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbDQII7PhW0&feature=youtu.be

bluechox2
01-27-2012, 07:19 AM
wow, i didnt know they floped every other play

Fiasco
01-27-2012, 07:30 AM
Something tells me you don't know what a flop is.

Bladers
01-27-2012, 07:31 AM
eye opener :eek:

cp3 trademark spin @ 1:37 :facepalm

TMacYaoRockets
01-27-2012, 07:33 AM
That's why the Clippers are known as Flop City.

Bladers
01-27-2012, 07:34 AM
Something tells me you don't know what a flop is.

are you saying 1:37 wasn't a flop?

Fiasco
01-27-2012, 07:38 AM
are you saying 1:37 wasn't a flop?

No, that was a textbook CP3 spin. But the other 99% of the video is incredibly retarded.

Batz
01-27-2012, 07:39 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/are-you-serious-rage-face.jpg

EoJ
01-27-2012, 07:42 AM
disgusting :facepalm

blacknapalm
01-27-2012, 07:42 AM
to be fair, there was legit contact on a few of those. a couple were exaggerated, yes, but the whistle could have been blown regardless. solomon jones clearly slipped. you can see he lost his footing when he was back pedaling and just came down awkwardly. i don't see what advantage he'd have of falling down there

some others? pretty blatant. there's a reason that stigma and nickname follows that team

clearly an unbiased vid, lol. also, memphis shot more FT's. you take away cp3's flops/FT's, they're just a crappy FT shooting team. i don't think a winning strategy is sending yourself to the line so you can convert 57%

also, wtf was that recorded with? night vision goggles?

Fiasco
01-27-2012, 07:43 AM
to be fair, there was legit contact on a few of those. a couple were exaggerated, yes, but the whistle could have been blown regardless. solomon jones clearly slipped. you can see he lost his footing when he was back pedaling and just landed came down awkwardly. i don't see what advantage he'd have of falling down there

also, wtf was that recorded with? night vision goggles?

Thank god.

DRose1899
01-27-2012, 09:18 AM
Why someone just make the heat game one?
Now that's hilarious :roll:

I don't see that much flop for last night game, come on vid maker make that one!

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-27-2012, 09:23 AM
That video was completely unbiased. :lol

I.R.Beast
01-27-2012, 09:52 AM
i hate cp3's floppin arse.....

blablabla
01-27-2012, 10:16 AM
this is ridiculous

Glide2keva
01-27-2012, 10:40 AM
Flop City Bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jcv2FCDzVI&feature=related

Nick Young
01-27-2012, 11:16 AM
flop city

mattvNJ
01-27-2012, 12:06 PM
these guys are embarrassing, idc if they beat my team last night. Its getting out of hand.

Clocian-IGN
01-27-2012, 12:08 PM
:roll:

terrible

Pra
01-27-2012, 12:44 PM
lol awful :facepalm expect to see CP3 or Blake injure themselves during a flop.

Sarcastic
01-27-2012, 12:46 PM
LMAO @ CP360 and Reggie Evans AKA The Charmin

swi7ch
01-27-2012, 12:50 PM
It's amazing how they turned into the most hated team in the NBA! :wtf:

swi7ch
01-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Reggie Evans AKA The Charmin

OMG LOL I HAVE TO REP THIS ONE!!!!!!!! :roll:

Tenchi Ryu
01-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Flop City Bitch

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LeFraud James
01-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Its getting out of hand.

This.

It's a shame how much CP3 has influenced not only Griffin's style of play, but the entire demeanor of this Clippers team.

REACTION
01-27-2012, 01:14 PM
1st- Not a flop... that's called taking a charge. Happens all the time in this league.
2nd- Couldn't tell from that shitty angle, but there might've been some contact on the shot contest
3rd- Definitely contact on Mo
4th- Definitely contact on Jones
5th- Chauncey just fell after shooting an awkward shot... happens
6th- Can't tell from this distance
7th- Hitting the ground when you're going for the ball isn't uncommon either

I'm convinced that people are either mad about the Clippers winning, trying to troll their fans, or simply don't watch or understand the sport. Or they don't understand what a "flop" is.

Draz
01-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Disgusting. Their on my not so favorite list now.

Noah Rose
01-27-2012, 01:25 PM
LMAO @ CP360 and Reggie Evans AKA The Charmin
LOL @ Mo "Hits the Flo(or)" Williams and Flake Griffin. :oldlol:

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 01:25 PM
these guys are embarrassing, idc if they beat my team last night. Its getting out of hand.

Suck it up. Your team lost. Not by 2. By 7. Flopping didn't make the Grizzlies shoot 32 percent in the second half and end the game on a 0 field goals in 5 minutes run. That was the Clippers defense.

mattvNJ
01-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Suck it up. Your team lost. Not by 2. By 7. Flopping didn't make the Grizzlies shoot 32 percent in the second half and end the game on a 0 field goals in 5 minutes run. That was the Clippers defense.

suck what up, I'm not complaining about the loss. Clips aren't going deep in the playoffs... when zbo's back they're gonna be a force. Suck that up. defense? no it was Oj shot jacking and rudy not realizing some doubles.

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 01:28 PM
1st- Not a flop... that's called taking a charge. Happens all the time in this league.
2nd- Couldn't tell from that shitty angle, but there might've been some contact on the shot contest

I'm convinced that people are either mad about the Clippers winning, trying to troll their fans, or simply don't watch or understand the sport. Or they don't understand what a "flop" is.

Definitely. This has been going on for weeks and it's funny. I always thought when the Clippers were good people would be happy. I never expected this kind of backlash. To where fans of the LAKERS and HEAT of all teams are making flop videos of the Clippers every game.

In which they don't even include legit flops. These are legit contact fouls. I mean people are including slips and diving for loose balls? That's how you know they are desperate. Griffin has been getting bloody noses, scraped knees and hit in the eye every other game yet people say he's flopping and didn't get touched. Explain the blood? Look at the scars on his arms and scratches every game.

Noah Rose
01-27-2012, 01:29 PM
I'd have to say, good for you for admiting that at least they did flop. Unlike other Clippers fans here who just have their blinders on, who just like to hide and deny the allegations.
:blah

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 01:30 PM
suck what up, I'm not complaining about the loss. Clips aren't going deep in the playoffs... when zbo's back they're gonna be a force. Suck that up. defense? no it was Oj shot jacking and rudy not realizing some doubles.

It worked in the first half. Only thing that changed was Clippers defense. Also the defense forced them into those 3's obviously but locking up the paint more. As for the Grizzlies vs the Clippers.... Zach and Gay haven't proven they can co exist. Gay did best before Zach got there... and Zach had a breakout when Gay was out. Don't play paper rosters.

The Clippers are nowhere near peaked or gelled. If they were a cohesive unit it would of been a 30 point blowout win the way it was going.

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 01:31 PM
I'd have to say, good for you for admiting that at least they did flop. Unlike other Clippers fans here who just have their blinders on, who just like to hide and deny the allegations.

I'm not admitting that video had legit flops. The Clippers players do flop sometimes but not nearly this epidemic people are trying to make it seem like. I've never seen people go out of their way to make these videos about the Lakers, Heat and Rockets after every game. It's going to make it that much sweeter for me when the Clippers hoist a banner in the next 5 years.

dunksby
01-27-2012, 01:39 PM
It worked in the first half. Only thing that changed was Clippers defense. Also the defense forced them into those 3's obviously but locking up the paint more. As for the Grizzlies vs the Clippers.... Zach and Gay haven't proven they can co exist. Gay did best before Zach got there... and Zach had a breakout when Gay was out. Don't play paper rosters.

The Clippers are nowhere near peaked or gelled. If they were a cohesive unit it would of been a 30 point blowout win the way it was going.
Stats from last year before Rudy gay's injury after playing together for 54 games.
Rudy gay: 20/6/3 on 47%FG and 40%3pt (Superior numbers to this season without Zbo)
Zach Randolph: 20/13 49%

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 01:43 PM
Stats from last year before Rudy gay's injury after playing together for 54 games.
Rudy gay: 20/6/3 on 47%FG and 40%3pt (Superior numbers to this season without Zbo)

Did you watch the playoffs? Or are you just using Basketball reference to make a point? Didn't the Grizzlies have a higher winning percentages after Gay went down last year? Basketball isn't legos. You don't just plug something in and say OMG that means we are going to add 20/6/3 to what we already have. It means Gasol and Conley are going to go back to a reduced role etc.

Changes the composition of the team and by no means guarantees the Grizzlies will be significantly better. Chances are they improve some due to depth increase.... but Zach can be quite the black hole on offense. We saw lately when guys like Melo sit on bench and their team dominates. That's because guys were swinging the ball.

Both Gay and Randolph have black hole tendencies and can't pass for sh**. Not exactly a power combo.

pegasus
01-27-2012, 01:44 PM
eye opener :eek:

cp3 trademark spin @ 1:37 :facepalm

That CP360 shit is just disgusting. I hope he breaks his hip next time.

dunksby
01-27-2012, 01:45 PM
Did you watch the playoffs? Or are you just using Basketball reference to make a point? Didn't the Grizzlies have a higher winning percentages after Gay went down last year?
You asking me if I watched the playoffs last year? How stupid are you? You claimed Rudy Gay and Zbo cant coexist and I proved you wrong are you making another claim now?

mattvNJ
01-27-2012, 01:48 PM
You asking me if I watched the playoffs last year? How stupid are you? You claimed Rudy Gay and Zbo cant coexist and I proved you wrong are you making another claim now?

i was just looking for those stats in class. haha. I believe they can coexist. May take a couple weeks but it'll happen even if they have to reduce some roles of players, they'll have so much depth at that point. But grizz are gonna be a force, clips will be first round exits.

jjayfive
01-27-2012, 01:48 PM
i'm not going to say those were all flops, but there's a lot of exaggeration with the arms and head flailing to get the call.

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 01:49 PM

You didn't prove me wrong. You showed me stats to explain a basketball situation... which is a big failure on your part. Good stats doesn't mean they are co existing well. Randolph thrived in the playoffs and carried the Grizzlies because he was the undisputed man on that team with Gay out and he even implied that himself.

BTW you may want to shore up on that reading comprehension. "Haven't proven" is not the same as "can't". Haven't proven implies that they haven't done it yet on a large enough sampling size. Good stats for 54 games doesn't mean jack. When I watched them with Gay last year it looked like two black holes who couldn't decide on who was THE guy.

Who was going to take the last shot etc. Similar to Wade and Lebron they seemed like they had that let's take turns approach. That's not cohesive.

(e)
01-27-2012, 01:53 PM
About half of those were legit calls. CP on the other hand lol, pretty sad if you ask me.

Did Foye get ejected after close lining Selby? That was ridiculous

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 01:55 PM
About half of those were legit calls. CP on the other hand lol, pretty sad if you ask me.

Did Foye get ejected after close lining Selby? That was ridiculous

Flagrant foul. I honestly was happy he did that. Marc Gasol hit Griffin in the face and gave him a bloody nose (Griffin was on floor for like 30 seconds) and the Grizzlies tried to push the ball to take advantage of a 5-4 break. I would of actually hit him harder for that sh**. It's not sportsmanlike at all. It's like if a guy loses his shoe and you run a break to take advantage of that. Straight pus*y shit.

dunksby
01-27-2012, 01:59 PM
You didn't prove me wrong. You showed me stats to explain a basketball situation... which is a big failure on your part. Good stats doesn't mean they are co existing well. Randolph thrived in the playoffs and carried the Grizzlies because he was the undisputed man on that team with Gay out and he even implied that himself.
Memphis Last year with Gay and Zbo both playing:
30-24

Memphis without Gay but Zbo playing:
16-12

As for the Grizzlies vs the Clippers.... Zach and Gay haven't proven they can co exist. Gay did best before Zach got there... and Zach had a breakout when Gay was out. Don't play paper rosters.

Again last year with both players on the court in 30wins:
Rudy Gay: 20/6/3.2 49%FG
Zach Randolph: 22/12/2.5 55%FG

Now please STFU you retarded homer.

IGOTGAME
01-27-2012, 01:59 PM
horrible video. There were at least 10 flops yesterday and the vid creator missed 90% of them.

(e)
01-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Flagrant foul. I honestly was happy he did that. Marc Gasol hit Griffin in the face and gave him a bloody nose (Griffin was on floor for like 30 seconds) and the Grizzlies tried to push the ball to take advantage of a 5-4 break. I would of actually hit him harder for that sh**. It's not sportsmanlike at all. It's like if a guy loses his shoe and you run a break to take advantage of that. Straight pus*y shit.
They didn't blow the whistle, wtf are they suppose to do? Quit playing and coddle Blake? :oldlol:

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:01 PM
Again not proving anything Dunksby. Small sample size... and only slightly better winning percentage WITH Gay and that doesn't even include their awesome playoff run.

dunksby
01-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Again not proving anything Dunksby. Small sample size... and only slightly better winning percentage WITH Gay and that doesn't even include their awesome playoff run.
54 games is a small sample size? How stupid are you? Again you claimed Gay and Zbo cant coexist and I exposed you, its time to GTFO.

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:04 PM
They didn't blow the whistle, wtf are they suppose to do? Quit playing and coddle Blake? :oldlol:

I agree it's a tough situation. Refs should of taken a 30 second ref timeout considering he was bleeding (not sure if they knew it). Or Vinny should have. Even then though.... it's not that the Grizzlies shouldn't keep playing... it's more that a couple times last night they did cheap sh** like that.

One time they had two guys stay in the backcourt (near halfcourt) to cherry pick... and when the Clippers scored... they launched the ball down for the cherry pick. Good thing Caron delivered a hard foul and threw his ass to the floor for that. I'm not saying you shouldn't take advantage of easy buckets but the way they did it a couple times yesterday rubbed me the wrong way.

Came off as unsportsmanlike to me... just like Foye's clothesline :cheers: .

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:06 PM
54 games is a small sample size? How stupid are you? Again you claimed Gay and Zbo cant coexist and I exposed you, its time to GTFO.

L2R. I explained it already. I never stated they had bad stats playing together. I said they haven't proven they can play well together. Posting 54 games of stats doesn't prove squat when they are both black holes who like to score. I already explained this.

Them taking turns scoring isn't cohesive at all. They clearly haven't decided who's THE guy on that team yet. I honestly think Gay would of shot them right out of the playoffs against the Spurs. Obviously with Gay... Randolph wouldn't of gotten the touches to dominate like that.

dunksby
01-27-2012, 02:11 PM

BTW you may want to shore up on that reading comprehension. "Haven't proven" is not the same as "can't". Haven't proven implies that they haven't done it yet on a large enough sampling size. Good stats for 54 games doesn't mean jack. When I watched them with Gay last year it looked like two black holes who couldn't decide on who was THE guy.

Who was going to take the last shot etc. Similar to Wade and Lebron they seemed like they had that let's take turns approach. That's not cohesive.
LMAO @ you editing your posts all the time after I quote you :roll:
You never watched Grizzlies last year with or without Rudy Gay its obvious from the bullshit you are spewing here. You dont even watch your own team play, you go chasing after ghosts in haunted mansions when your team is playing the Lakers and you claim to have watched enough of Grizzlies with Gay in the regular season last year to realize he is a blackhole? The Grizzlies were on pace for a 50+ record with Gay and Zbo playing together last year, next time keep your delusions to yourself.

dunksby
01-27-2012, 02:12 PM
L2R. I explained it already. I never stated they had bad stats playing together. I said they haven't proven they can play well together. Posting 54 games of stats doesn't prove squat when they are both black holes who like to score. I already explained this.

Them taking turns scoring isn't cohesive at all. They clearly haven't decided who's THE guy on that team yet. I honestly think Gay would of shot them right out of the playoffs against the Spurs. Obviously with Gay... Randolph wouldn't of gotten the touches to dominate like that.
The amount of sense this post makes is staggeringly undetectable.

mattvNJ
01-27-2012, 02:14 PM
LMAO @ you editing your posts all the time after I quote you :roll:
You never watched Grizzlies last year with or without Rudy Gay its obvious from the bullshit you are spewing here. You dont even watch your own team play, you go chasing after ghosts in haunted mansions when your team is playing the Lakers and you claim to have watched enough of Grizzlies with Gay in the regular season last year to realize he is a blackhole? The Grizzlies were on pace for a 50+ record with Gay and Zbo playing together last year, next time keep your delusions to yourself.

THIS. X 100000000

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:16 PM
You lost. Just move on dude. The fact that Grizzlies fans were saying the Grizzlies seemed better without Gay last year often... proves my point. Analysts were saying the same. Very few were saying "OMG imagine when we get Gay back".

Gay is a nice player... but there is more to basketball than stats. Him and Zach both want to be a first option and obviously that's not possible. The same way Wade and Lebron have had to sort through some of that... Zach and Gay are going to have to.

Hell the Grizzlies even dangled Gay as trade bait for a while and weren't sure they were going to keep him. If Grizzlies fans deny this.. they are in denial just like you.

BTW the Grizzlies were what 3 or 4 percentage points better with Gay? OMG on pace for 3 more wins, that's amazing!

unbreakable
01-27-2012, 02:19 PM
horrible team. so glad they wont accomplish jack shlt in the playoffs. :applause:

id be pulling all my hair out if i had to see chauncey and paul flopping in the finals. :facepalm:

gasolina
01-27-2012, 02:20 PM
For the record, the MAIN reason the grizz got better last year was Tony Allen starting.

It was not Rudy Gay getting hurt. Grizzlies played a bunch of games with Gasol-Zbo-Gay-Allen-Conley last year and they raped a bunch of teams.

This year we haven't had a healthy team. Arthur went down, and before we could get Cunningham, Speights, and Haddadi into the rotation, Zbo and Conley got hurt.

Now Speights and Cunningham are finding their roles.

During crunchtime we had trouble getting buckets and it would've been nice to have Zbo there

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:22 PM
For the record, the MAIN reason the grizz got better last year was Tony Allen starting.

It was not Rudy Gay getting hurt. Grizzlies played a bunch of games with Gasol-Zbo-Gay-Allen-Conley last year and they raped a bunch of teams.

This year we haven't had a healthy team. Arthur went down, and before we could get Cunningham, Speights, and Haddadi into the rotation, Zbo and Conley got hurt.

Now Speights and Cunningham are finding their roles.

During crunchtime we had trouble getting buckets and it would've been nice to have Zbo there

I can agree with this. Allen was HUGE. I'm not even necessarily trying to say without Gay they are better. Just saying people need to be realistic. Don't act like getting Randolph back means there is going to be some huge leap. Gasol has been dominant... and when Zach gets back and he's sharing the paint.. that will stop. It's all about how things mesh. You gain something and lose something.

Everything has a price. Whether it be chemistry, stats etc.

dunksby
01-27-2012, 02:23 PM
You lost. Just move on dude. The fact that Grizzlies fans were saying the Grizzlies seemed better without Gay last year often... proves my point. Analysts were saying the same. Very few were saying "OMG imagine when we get Gay back".

Gay is a nice player... but there is more to basketball than stats. Him and Zach both want to be a first option and obviously that's not possible. The same way Wade and Lebron have had to sort through some of that... Zach and Gay are going to have to.

Hell the Grizzlies even dangled Gay as trade bait for a while and weren't sure they were going to keep him. If Grizzlies fans deny this.. they are in denial just like you.

BTW the Grizzlies were what 3 or 4 percentage points better with Gay? OMG on pace for 3 more wins, that's amazing!
So you admit you never watched the Grizzlies by quoting stuff supposedly fans and some experts said? How about this season with Zbo out and Gay playing Memphis still is doing good?
Grizzlies did not drop performance because their whole team chipped especially Marc Gasol who had not been involved in the offense much before.

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:24 PM
BTW Matt how did you become a Grizzlies fan in Jersey? Dunksby how did you become a Thunder fan when you've never been to Oklahoma? I take it you guys are newer, young fans. I highly doubt Dunksby is even American... and I doubt Matt has been with the team since Vancouver.

ThatsGame
01-27-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm not admitting that video had legit flops. The Clippers players do flop sometimes but not nearly this epidemic people are trying to make it seem like. I've never seen people go out of their way to make these videos about the Lakers, Heat and Rockets after every game. It's going to make it that much sweeter for me when the Clippers hoist a banner in the next 5 years.

That's because the Heat simply doesn't flop like this all the damn time.

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:26 PM
So you admit you never watched the Grizzlies by quoting stuff supposedly fans and some experts said? How about this season with Zbo out and Gay playing Memphis still is doing good?
Grizzlies did not drop performance because their whole team chipped especially Marc Gasol who had not been involved in the offense much before.

Not sure what this proves. The only comment you disputed at first was me saying "Zbo and Gay haven't proven they can co exist together". I don't mean that literally as in they can't be on the same team though. I should of specified that I meant they won't hit their potential with each other. They don't play off each other or make each other better like you'd expect of your one two punch.

You can't make teammates better if you don't pass and neither like to pass. I think a recent hot streak where they beat one playoff caliber team doesn't prove they have played good. They finally play a good team in the Spurs in lose. Another good team coming off a back to back in the Clippers and they lose again.

mattvNJ
01-27-2012, 02:29 PM
BTW Matt how did you become a Grizzlies fan in Jersey? Dunksby how did you become a Thunder fan when you've never been to Oklahoma? I take it you guys are newer, young fans. I highly doubt Dunksby is even American... and I doubt Matt has been with the team since Vancouver.

Im not a newer fan, i used to live in Memphis a couple years back like 5 or 6 now. Doubt all you want lol. It doesn't matter to me man. Fans can be universal, u always hear stories of fans from all over. really has no relation to how dedicated or true of a fan you are. You need to stop caring so much about the internet.

gasolina
CP86,

You've really gone down man. I used to respect you as a poster who stuck with their team no matter what. Now you're just a troll like majority of the Championship Cruise fans.

GIVE ME A LIST OF WHO THOSE GRIZZLY FANS ARE. The good thing about being a grizzly fan is you know the REAL ones and the ones you fabricate from your mind. Especially after the Thunder series, we were all ecstatic of how we could've beaten them with a healthy Rudy Gay, since nobody outside of Conley could create off the dribble. GTFO here with that BS

dunksby
I started watching the NBA in 97 after MJ retired in 03 I lost interest till one day I accompanied my friend who wanted to buy a Kobe jersey, while in the shop I saw a Durant Sonics jersey which I liked and bought so I started following NBA again. I'm not American does that mean I cant comment on an American Basketball?

mattvNJ
01-27-2012, 02:31 PM
I started watching the NBA in 97 after MJ retired I lost interest till one day I accompanied my friend who wanted to buy a Kobe jersey, while in the shop I saw a Durant Sonics jersey which I liked and bought so I started following NBA again. I'm not American does that mean I cant comment on an American Basketball?
apparently that makes u not a "true" fan lol. :facepalm Support who you want, it makes no difference. Wish i had a durant sonics jersey

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Im not a newer fan, i used to live in Memphis a couple years back like 5 or 6 now. Doubt all you want lol. It doesn't matter to me man. Fans can be universal, u always hear stories of fans from all over. really has no relation to how dedicated or true of a fan you are. You need to stop caring so much about the internet.

I'm asking you about a personal, off the internet question and that's me caring about the internet? :oldlol: . So you've been a fan like 5 or 6 years? So you are telling me you were a fan back when the Grizzlies were a laughingstock like the Clippers?

Battier, Gasol, Warrick, Mighty Mouse, Lorenzo etc?

mattvNJ
01-27-2012, 02:33 PM
I'm asking you about a personal, off the internet question and that's me caring about the internet? :oldlol: . So you've been a fan like 5 or 6 years? So you are telling me you were a fan back when the Grizzlies were a laughingstock like the Clippers?

Battier, Gasol, Warrick, Mighty Mouse, Lorenzo etc?

Eh well jumping to conclusions, being like i doubt he was with them then and not a true fan bs is caring a little man and
unfortunately hahah, but ehh finally getting the pieces together.

edit: and yah a fan of them for about 6-7 now. and general NBA longer clearly just didn't get very into till then.

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:36 PM
CP86,

You've really gone down man. I used to respect you as a poster who stuck with their team no matter what. Now you're just a troll like majority of the Championship Cruise fans.

GIVE ME A LIST OF WHO THOSE GRIZZLY FANS ARE. The good thing about being a grizzly fan is you know the REAL ones and the ones you fabricate from your mind. Especially after the Thunder series, we were all ecstatic of how we could've beaten them with a healthy Rudy Gay, since nobody outside of Conley could create off the dribble. GTFO here with that BS

I didn't say Grizzlies fans here. I'm saying Grizzly fans I've met, Grizzly fans on radio shows (NBA talks), Grizzly fans in Hoopsworld chats etc. There are about 4 Grizzlies fans here that I know including you so obviously I didn't mean here.

I'm not the one who's declined dude. It's a majority of ISH. Trolls are allowed to make constant insulting threads like this. After every Clippers game there are literally 3-4 threads created crying about their flopping yet I'm the bad guy for calling BS?

You have guys in here discrediting every Clipper win with "flopping" yet when they lose it's "See, I told you Clippers suck". It's just a ton of hypocrisy. What's worse is last year the ratio of legit posters to trolls was at least 50/50. Now it's 75 percent trolls with many of the great posters I liked/respected leaving due to the BS here.

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Eh well jumping to conclusions, being like i doubt he was with them then and not a true fan bs is caring a little man and
unfortunately hahah, but ehh finally getting the pieces together.

edit: and yah a fan of them for about 6-7 now. and general NBA longer clearly just didn't get very into till then.

I'm not judging you for how long you've been a fan. I'm trying to see it from your perspective. If you weren't the same way last year. Maybe not here... but weren't you extremely excited and possibly jumping the gun a bit when your team went from laughingstock to Cinderella story of the NBA?

It's an exciting time for Clippers fans right now and they are acting no differently than Bulls, Grizzlies, Thunder and Heat fans in recent years. Once people stop doubting and trashing the Clippers.. I'll settle down. Once people admit "Hey they are good".

mattvNJ
01-27-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm not judging you for how long you've been a fan. I'm trying to see it from your perspective. If you weren't the same way last year. Maybe not here... but weren't you extremely excited and possibly jumping the gun a bit when your team went from laughingstock to Cinderella story of the NBA?

It's an exciting time for Clippers fans right now and they are acting no differently than Bulls, Grizzlies, Thunder and Heat fans in recent years. Once people stop doubting and trashing the Clippers.. I'll settle down. Once people admit "Hey they are good".
i understand your excitement. But your jamming the clips down peoples throat, and pushing it a lil much. Slow it down a little. No one is going to admit that when u push this agenda and make them hated. I'm sure its an exciting time for you as is it for me.

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:42 PM
i understand your excitement. But your jamming the clips down peoples throat, and pushing it a lil much. Slow it down a little. No one is going to admit that when u push this agenda and make them hated. I'm sure its an exciting time for you as is it for me.

Thing is... I pointed out to you yesterday... I'm not the one starting most Clippers threads. You and others are encouraging these stupid threads by not only supporting them but by encouraging them. So it's the trolls mostly pushing it down your throat lately. I'll post a sick Griffin dunk here and there... but most of what annoys you is me defending my team.

Clippersfan86
01-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Another thing is Grizzlies fans have never gotten the same backlash. Nobody expected the Grizzlies to do what they did and when they did people embraced them. With the Clippers they became hated over night due to ignorant fans. They blamed the Clippers that they got CP3. They blamed the Clippers that the analysts predicted championships.

You have rappers making "Flop city" songs. That's how mad and hateful people are. So you can't blame me for being on the defensive about my team. We are getting treated more like the Heat fans than Grizzly or Thunder fans. None of us predicted titles right away. If the media predicts big things there shouldn't be people taking that out on the fans...

brandonislegend
01-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Memphis Last year with Gay and Zbo both playing:
30-24

Memphis without Gay but Zbo playing:
16-12

Again last year with both players on the court in 30wins:
Rudy Gay: 20/6/3.2 49%FG
Zach Randolph: 22/12/2.5 55%FG

Now please STFU you retarded homer.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :applause: :applause: :applause:

OWNED

chazzy
01-27-2012, 02:54 PM
Oh cmon, no team ever stops to wait for another team's injured player.

Alan
01-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Sometimes even your own team doesn't stop (Melo) :D

(e)
01-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Thing is... I pointed out to you yesterday... I'm not the one starting most Clippers threads. You and others are encouraging these stupid threads by not only supporting them but by encouraging them. So it's the trolls mostly pushing it down your throat lately. I'll post a sick Griffin dunk here and there... but most of what annoys you is me defending my team.
Thing is, you defend your team to the point where your homerism shows pretty hard. I'm not really blaming you, but its obvious why other posters try to jump on that.

Clippers will earn respect when it's due, they haven't done anything yet. 10-6 is an okay record, but they've still been eased into the season more than any other team. 12 of their 16 games have been played in LA. Their true road games include

@GS win
@Spurs loss
@Portland loss
@Utah loss

Let them go on a nice road trip and see how strong of a team they are. Let's see what they've done after their next 10 games where 8 of them are on the road. I think they have tons of potential, but they will eventually be brought down by Vinny.

JohnnyWall
01-27-2012, 03:37 PM
one day I accompanied my friend who wanted to buy a Kobe jersey, while in the shop I saw a Durant Sonics jersey which I liked and bought so I started following NBA again. I'm not American does that mean I cant comment on an American Basketball?

http://i.imgur.com/PVQdv.png

Fiasco
01-27-2012, 04:01 PM

^^

wang4three
01-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Good Lord they flop a lot.

qrich
01-27-2012, 04:09 PM
If those are considered flops, then what is everything that Kobe, Fisher, Manu, Wade, LeBron, Pierce, Divac back in the day, Webber, Gordon, Maggette, Nash, Calderon, Artest, Pau, Parker, Melo, Amare, etc. do considered?

Let's also ignore the fact that despite the Clippers doing about the same amount of flopping as the rest of the league and less than some teams such as the Heat and Lakers, they hardly get any of those calls either.

You guys are just looking for a reason to bitch about Blake and the such, which shows that the Clippers are becoming a legit force in the association and is enjoying for me and other Clipper fans, such as DaB0yEch0 and others, that have been through years of mediocrity.

Edit: Clippers have a positive record despite being the 5th worst rebounding team in the league. Once they figure that out, then oh me oh my.

Fiasco
01-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Good Lord they flop a lot.

Good Lord, you'd have to possess an IQ below 50 to think that video is worth anything.

ThatsGame
01-27-2012, 04:24 PM
If those are considered flops, then what is everything that Kobe, Fisher, Manu, Wade, LeBron, Pierce, Divac back in the day, Webber, Gordon, Maggette, Nash, Calderon, Artest, Pau, Parker, Melo, Amare, etc. do considered?

Let's also ignore the fact that despite the Clippers doing about the same amount of flopping as the rest of the league and less than some teams such as the Heat and Lakers, they hardly get any of those calls either.

You guys are just looking for a reason to bitch about Blake and the such, which shows that the Clippers are becoming a legit force in the association and is enjoying for me and other Clipper fans, such as DaB0yEch0 and others, that have been through years of mediocrity.

If the Heat and Lakers flopped as much as the Clippers then they would hold the title flop city and not the Clippers. Do you even watch the games of these teams? The Heat RARELY flop.

The Clippers get ridiculous calls on their home court. And there were SEVERAL no calls that benefited the Clippers.

qrich
01-27-2012, 04:28 PM
If the Heat and Lakers flopped as much as the Clippers then they would hold the title flop city and not the Clippers. Do you even watch the games of these teams? The Heat RARELY flop.

The Clippers get ridiculous calls on their home court. And there were SEVERAL no calls that benefited the Clippers.

Do you watch them play? Being a Clipper fan, I have a dislike of the Lakers naturally, but also being an L.A. native, I root for all L.A. teams (sans USC unless its the basketball side in the big dance and non-conference play), so yes, I do watch the Lakers quite a bit, as do I the Heat with all the national games they they get and if what the Clippers are doing is considered flopping, then yes, what Fisher, Kobe, Pau, Barnes, Artest, LeBron, Bosh, Wade, etc. do is also considered flopping and they get the calls more often than the Clippers do. Have you watched any games or just another sheep?

Fiasco
01-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Do you watch them play? Being a Clipper fan, I have a dislike of the Lakers naturally, but also being an L.A. native, I root for all L.A. teams (sans USC unless its the basketball side in the big dance and non-conference play), so yes, I do watch the Lakers quite a bit, as do I the Heat with all the national games they they get and if what the Clippers are doing is considered flopping, then yes, what Fisher, Kobe, Pau, Barnes, Artest, LeBron, Bosh, Wade, etc. do is also considered flopping and they get the calls more often than the Clippers do. Have you watched any games or just another sheep?

You're trying to enter an intellectual discussion with an unintelligent individual. Save your breath.

qrich
01-27-2012, 04:31 PM
You're trying to enter an intellectual discussion with an unintelligent individual. Save your breath.

I'm quite enjoying it. After years of the Clippers suck and blah blah blah, excuses run in saying the Clippers flop and have had a favorable schedule. Quite entertaining really.

ThatsGame
01-27-2012, 04:33 PM

I have League Pass and I watch almost all the games with bigger market teams involved, every night. Why would I even be on this forum if I didn't watch basketball..

Last night the Clippers got everything handed to them. The goaltending call, CP360, several out of bounds plays that went the wrong way. Clippers were allowed to foul the hell out of players with no call..etc. etc.

qrich
01-27-2012, 04:35 PM
I have League Pass and I watch almost all the games with bigger market teams involved, every night.

Good for you but guess that answers my question

swi7ch
01-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Some of these nicknames are effin hilarious!

Chris Fall
Fake Griffin
Mo "Hits the Flo" Williams

...and my personal favorite, The Charmin :roll:

senelcoolidge
01-27-2012, 05:18 PM
The Clippers might give the Heat and Lakers a run for their best floppers of the league. They still can't touch the heat and lakers.

zac
01-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Here is the thing that is frustrating, Chris Paul and Mike Conley were tied for the league lead in steals, one gets all the superstar calls and almost no fouls called against him, the other fouls out. I've watched Conley for years now and the only other time I can remember him fouling out was last years triple OT game in the playoffs against the Thunder. Griffin and Paul get the superstar calls and the Grizzlies don't, it's not the only reason they lost the game but it didn't help. Also the non call goal tending on Conley's floater by Jordan was an absolute joke and would have cut the game to 2 points if I remember correctly.

qrich
01-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Last night the Clippers got everything handed to them. The goaltending call, CP360, several out of bounds plays that went the wrong way. Clippers were allowed to foul the hell out of players with no call..etc. etc.

Home teams always get the advantage, and as a Clipper fan, I agree its frustrating but it is the way the league works. The game against the Lakers, I'd say they got away with more/the benefit of the doubt more than the Clippers did and that has never changed. During the Brand years, there were times where he'd have 4 hands slapping the shit out of him, but wouldn't get the call and so on. I have never said the Clippers never flop, but to say they flop more than the Lakers/Heat is a joke imo.

Fiasco
01-27-2012, 05:30 PM
Here is the thing that is frustrating, Chris Paul and Mike Conley were tied for the league lead in steals, one gets all the superstar calls and almost no fouls called against him, the other fouls out. I've watched Conley for years now and the only other time I can remember him fouling out was last years triple OT game in the playoffs against the Thunder. Griffin and Paul get the superstar calls and the Grizzlies don't, it's not the only reason they lost the game but it didn't help. Also the non call goal tending on Conley's floater by Jordan was an absolute joke and would have cut the game to 2 points if I remember correctly.

Gasol knocked Griffin in the face and elbowed DJ, but there wasn't a single Clipper fan crying about that. Also-- that one play where Griffin dunked it and Gasol immediately threw an outlet pass to (can't remember the guy's name... the one Randy Foye clotheslined) was illegal as he wasn't even behind the line when he threw it. It led to a flagrant 1 being called against us and put you guys right back in the game.

There were a bunch of missed called last night but to say one team benefited from them more than the other one did is foolish.

noob cake
01-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Flop Angeles Flippers

N0Skillz
01-27-2012, 06:40 PM
New Clippers Mascot

http://impacthiringsolutions.com/careerblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/fish_flop_hg_wht.gif

colorz
01-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Reading this thread makes it seem like the Clippers flop EVERY play :oldlol:

Yes they do flop, but so does every team in the league. It's annoying to watch, but unfortunately that's they way it is.

ThatsGame
01-27-2012, 07:40 PM

Yes they do flop, but so does every team in the league. It's annoying to watch, but unfortunately that's they way it is.

That because they almost DO flop every play. Certainly more than any other team.

Their starting line is full of floppers. It's so apparent to everyone that they are getting nicknames for it now...

Glide2keva
01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Flop City Bitch

Epic video is epic.

clayton
01-27-2012, 07:52 PM
CP3 is #1 flopping PG. Not the best.

Mach_3
01-27-2012, 09:17 PM

Every team does flop but i've never seen a team (or remember seeing a team) where the ENTIRE team loves to flop...Griffin, Mo, Evans, Paul, Chauncey i'm sure i'm missing a couple names but the Clippers are ridiculous with their flops

Celtics4ever
01-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Every team does flop but i've never seen a team (or remember seeing a team) where the ENTIRE team loves to flop...Griffin, Mo, Evans, Paul, Chauncey i'm sure i'm missing a couple names but the Clippers are ridiculous with their flops

I hate this flckin team, CP3 has turned the whole team into floppers. They make NBA look like a sissy/female game, even in the WNBA you dont see shlt like this. Bunch of jokers.