PDA

View Full Version : Scott Brooks: "Clippers are the best team we've faced all year"

Clippersfan86
01-31-2012, 02:41 AM
:eek: . Dude just said this in an interview. Shots fired at the rest of the good teams OKC has played. BTW this is my one thread I'm allowed tonight so suck it up! It's a big night.

Kingwillball
01-31-2012, 02:42 AM
A Successful season would be for the Clips to Make Playoffs and Win a series.. Anything more than that would be a Bonus.

AMISTILLILL
01-31-2012, 02:43 AM
Certainly the most consistent starting lineup this OKC team has had to deal with thus far.

Fiasco
01-31-2012, 02:43 AM
Vinny Del Negro: "Yeah the Thunder ain't shit, but thanks for telling us what we already know Scott."

Meticode
01-31-2012, 02:44 AM
You and your threads I swear...

Clippersfan86
A Successful season would be for the Clips to Make Playoffs and Win a series.. Anything more than that would be a Bonus.

Lionel Collins: "The Clippers are serious championship contenders". It seems like while the fans and players act like the wins are flukes... the coaches praise the sh** out of the Clippers after getting bombed on.

KDthunderup
lol we haven't played the Bulls, Heat, Nuggets, 76er's, Pacers or Lakers yet, calm the **** down

overreaction thread number 3

Clippersfan86
01-31-2012, 02:45 AM
lol we haven't played the Bulls, Heat, Nuggets, 76er's, Pacers or Lakers yet, calm the **** down

How's my ass taste bandwagon Aussie fan?

OKCThunderUP
Someone sign this kid up for a twitter account.

KDthunderup
How's my ass taste bandwagon Aussie fan?I wouldn't know, I don't suck ass like you do.

TylerOO
01-31-2012, 02:46 AM

:roll: I hope your not saying the Sixers or Pacers are better than the Clippers.

Clippersfan86
I wouldn't know, I don't suck ass like you do.

:rolleyes: . All I know is :mad: is going around ISH right now.

KDthunderup
:roll: I hope your not saying the Sixers or Pacers are better than the Clippers.
Philli have a better record so stfu and gtfo

kenny817
01-31-2012, 02:47 AM
When did the Clippers become relevant?

Kobr
01-31-2012, 02:48 AM
lol.. mad Thunder fans are mad :oldlol:

Clippersfan86

Name the 5 most impressive Philly wins this season.

TylerOO

They have the same amount of losses as both teams. They just havent played the same amount of games. Good try though. And if you go by that reasoning, why would you list the Lakers?

KDthunderup
01-31-2012, 02:51 AM
Im just pointing out we havent played half of the good teams in the league, Clipper fans taking this shit to seriously :oldlol: If Clippers didnt play the best game of their season, Brooks never makes this comment, I still dont see the Clippers as a threat to contend.

TylerOO
01-31-2012, 02:52 AM
Im just pointing out we havent played half of the good teams in the league, Clipper fans taking this shit to seriously :oldlol: If Clippers didnt play the best game of their season, Brooks never makes this comment, I still dont see the Clippers are threat to contend.

Im not a Clippers fan, only like DeAndre. But give the Clips credit, they are no doubt better than the Pacers and Sixers.

Clippersfan86
01-31-2012, 02:52 AM
Im just pointing out we havent played half of the good teams in the league, Clipper fans taking this shit to seriously. If Clippers didnt play the best game of their season, Brooks never makes this comment, I still dont see the Clippers are threat to contend.

Wins: Lakers, Mavs, Heat, Blazers, Nuggets, Thunder, Rockets, Grizzlies... all defeated. Not impressive?

You honestly think it's some random fluke? Brooks said Thunder had their worst game of season. You think that's random chance? They allowed more 3's, points, dunks than any other game this season while being dominated by the Clippers defense who basically forced it to where only KD and Westbrook did anything.

Harden who's supposedly the next big star was shut the fu** down by an old 35 year old Billups.

KDthunderup
01-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Wins: Lakers, Mavs, Heat, Blazers, Nuggets, Thunder, Rockets, Grizzlies... all defeated. Not impressive?
all at home

28renyoy
01-31-2012, 02:54 AM

2-4 on the road and 1 win was vs Golden State

OKCThunderUP
01-31-2012, 02:54 AM

How many of those were on the road? And you're not allowed to include the Lakers game.

lol @ including the Rockets tho

RoseCity07
01-31-2012, 02:55 AM

You honestly think it's some random fluke? Brooks said Thunder had their worst game of season. You think that's random chance? They allowed more 3's, points, dunks than any other game this season while being dominated by the Clippers defense who basically forced it to where only KD and Westbrook did anything.

Harden who's supposedly the next big star was shut the fu** down by an old 35 year old Billups.

Blazers have beat LA, OKC in OKC, and the Clippers. That's with having no Brandon Roy or Greg Oden.

None of these games mean anything until the playoffs. Didn't the Bulls sweep the Heat last year in the regular season?

BlackVVaves
Ehh. The best the Thunder have faced are the off the ball Mavs, Grizzlies with no Randolph, and Blazers. I don't think anyone is questioning whether the Clippers are better than the Warriors, Rockets, or Magic. Still, the Clippers are
a second tier team - they don't play defense or close out games consistently enough to be considered of the top 4, elite teams.

Good win though :applause:

Clippersfan86
all at home

Yup. They still have work to do. They are a young team who has had no time to gel. Give them 3 years like the Thunder have had. They are way ahead of schedule and are incredibly dangerous though. Deserve more props as a team than you're giving them. You guys call it luck but they hit just as many 3's ON THE ROAD in Denver last night.

Clippersfan86
01-31-2012, 02:56 AM
Blazers have beat LA, OKC in OKC, and the Clippers. That's with having no Brandon Roy or Greg Oden.

None of these games mean anything until the playoffs. Didn't the Bulls sweep the Heat last year in the regular season?

And I'm not saying they should be crowned based on these wins. Just saying Philly beating up on a bunch of bad teams doesn't compare to the very good teams the Clippers have knocked off.

Fudge
01-31-2012, 02:57 AM
I wouldn't know, I don't suck ass like you do.
:roll:

KDthunderup
01-31-2012, 02:58 AM

Yes i do

OKCThunderUP
01-31-2012, 02:58 AM

Jesus christ.

Dude you have the TWENTY FIFTH ranked defensive rating in the NBA. Do you seriously think your team defense had anything to do with only 2 players showing up tonight? REALLY? :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

KDthunderup
01-31-2012, 02:59 AM
lol we played like balls and still got to 100 points, Clippers should be worried, how often are they going to score 4 3's in 50 seconds?

28renyoy
01-31-2012, 03:00 AM
Yup. They still have work to do. They are a young team who has had no time to gel. Give them 3 years like the Thunder have had. They are way ahead of schedule and are incredibly dangerous though. Deserve more props as a team than you're giving them. You guys call it luck but they hit just as many 3's ON THE ROAD in Denver last night.

:lol @ a young team

The Clippers are the 8th oldest team in the league while the Thunder are the 5th youngest.

The average age of the Thunder starters is 23.4 years(youngest in the entire league)
The average age of the Clipper starters is 27.4 years

Young team...HAHAHA

Kiddlovesnets
01-31-2012, 03:00 AM

Well come on this has gotta be a joke, the suxers aint better than any of the top 10 teams in Western Conference.

The Real JW
01-31-2012, 03:01 AM
:lol @ a young team

The Clippers are the 8th oldest team in the league while the Thunder are the 5th youngest.

The average age of the Thunder starters is 23.4 years(youngest in the entire league)
The average age of the Clipper starters is 27.4 years

Young team...HAHAHA

I think he means young as in a newly-assembled team still trying to gel together. The Thunder aren't playing their first season together.

28renyoy
01-31-2012, 03:02 AM
I think he means young as in a newly-assembled team still trying to gel together.

in 2 years both Billups and Butler will be out of the leauge while CP3 will be broken down

Fiasco
01-31-2012, 03:03 AM
lol we played like balls and still got to 100 points, Clippers should be worried, how often are they going to score 4 3's in 50 seconds?

Yes, the Clippers defense was trying so hard to keep their 20 point lead in tact with 7 minutes to go in the game. You can tell by the way they were hustling defensively and grabbing rebounds because the game was so close.

Clippersfan86
01-31-2012, 03:04 AM
Yes, the Clippers defense was trying so hard to keep their 20 point lead in tact with 7 minutes to go in the game. You can tell by the way they were hustling defensively and grabbing rebounds because the game was so close.

:roll: . They had like 55 half way through quarter 3 if I remember. The team let up on the gas and he's acting like the Thunder did it.

Mr. Jabbar
01-31-2012, 03:04 AM

lol they always have "fluke" wins, perhaps they are not fluke after all?

KDthunderup
01-31-2012, 03:12 AM
:roll: . They had like 55 half way through quarter 3 if I remember. The team let up on the gas and he's acting like the Thunder did it.Ignorance, to suggest the Clippers defended any different in the 1st half then the 2nd.

Clippersfan86
01-31-2012, 03:20 AM
lol they always have "fluke" wins, perhaps they are not fluke after all?

Let his denial fester. :oldlol: . All of these fluke wins. Man the Clippers sure have insane luck.

KDthunderup
01-31-2012, 03:21 AM
52% from 3, Clippers wont get past the 2nd round, ill make an avy bet on it

Clippersfan86
01-31-2012, 03:27 AM
Scott Brooks: "The Clippers are a team that has everything". Doesn't seem like he thinks this is a fluke game.

28renyoy
01-31-2012, 03:28 AM
:sleeping
Scott Brooks: "The Clippers are a team that has everything". Doesn't seem like he thinks this is a fluke game.

He's the worst coach in the NBA so who cares what he has to say

Clippersfan86
01-31-2012, 03:29 AM
52% from 3, Clippers wont get past the 2nd round, ill make an avy bet on it

BTW who cares if they don't? 2nd round is further than OKC got in their first playoff run. That would be a GREAT achievement for a newly formed team with 3 new starters who have had barely any time to gel.

KDthunderup
01-31-2012, 03:32 AM
BTW who cares if they don't? 2nd round is further than OKC got in their first playoff run. That would be a GREAT achievement for a newly formed team with 3 new starters who have had barely any time to gel.
So your too scared to make an avy bet? Bu..bu...But the Clippers are so good, Scott Brooks said they were the best team, it must be true.

Clippersfan86
01-31-2012, 03:33 AM
So your too scared to make an avy bet? Bu..bu...But the Clippers are so good, Scott Brooks said they were the best team, it must be true.

Why bet against myself. I said myself THIS year the Clippers are a 2nd round exit team. I don't think they are ready for the conference finals yet. So we will bet to agree?

StateOfMind12
01-31-2012, 03:34 AM

Clippers are a top 3 team in the West, give them their props Thunder fans. Clippers probably couldn't take the Thunder in a 7 game series and I bet even Clippers fans would agree with me on that.

Clippersfan86
01-31-2012, 03:35 AM

Clippers are a top 3 team in the West, give them their props Thunder fans. Clippers probably couldn't take the Thunder in a 7 game series and I bet even Clippers fans would agree with me on that.

Definitely agree. At least not anytime soon. Maybe by next year? :confusedshrug: . Clippers lack one main thing to contending right now. Consistent defense. Without that... you can't contend.

Fudge
01-31-2012, 03:36 AM

:facepalm

What? You've got to be kidding me. This is why I hate being a Thunder fan. Fans like you.

Quizno
01-31-2012, 04:45 AM
whenever the clippers are losing, clippersfan always says they're beating themselves and just playing poorly. when they're winning he says the other team is shooting poorly due to the clippers :oldlol:

OKCThunderUP
01-31-2012, 05:41 AM
whenever the clippers are losing, clippersfan always says they're beating themselves and just playing poorly. when they're winning he says the other team is shooting poorly due to the clippers :oldlol:

Such is the logic of the board's most insufferable homer.

All Net
01-31-2012, 05:43 AM
Considering the Thunder have yet to play the Heat or Bulls...doesn't mean much.

icewill36
01-31-2012, 05:59 AM
the clippers are stacked... seems most people dont realize this for some reason.
if they get kenyon martin, a trip to the finals is definitely not out of the question.

they arent great defensively now, but that should improve as the season goes on.

kurple
01-31-2012, 07:02 AM

this and only this

Clippers should be better than the teams OKC have already played

calvin671996
01-31-2012, 07:53 AM
I don't know is Clippers a best team or not
But I know a best dunk is happened in this match

Yung D-Will
01-31-2012, 09:18 AM
And the Jazz just keep strolling along winning games.

It's A VC3!!!
01-31-2012, 09:59 AM
These threads by you tend to get annoying although this is the only one I ever clicked on. I hope the Clippers get knocked out of the playoffs for the next 10 years just because of you.:roll:

Story Up
01-31-2012, 10:03 AM
How's my ass taste bandwagon Aussie fan?
God you are a ****ing loser!
Go hunt ghosts and eat a dick, you fat useless ****. All you do is post on ish, steal shit and act like an obnoxious bitch.

Clippersfan86
06-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Why bet against myself. I said myself THIS year the Clippers are a 2nd round exit team. I don't think they are ready for the conference finals yet. So we will bet to agree?

Proof of my prediction early in season. Now we can finally put to rest all of the talk about me saying the Clippers were a finals team and all that crap trolls were saying for months. Damn my prediction was spot on. LOL funny seeing past arguments with some posters I actually respect more now.

PickernRoller
06-26-2012, 10:59 PM
:eek: . Dude just said this in an interview. Shots fired at the rest of the good teams OKC has played. BTW this is my one thread I'm allowed tonight so suck it up! It's a big night.

They match up better...for sure. We just need more solid perimeter defenders, 2 and 2 solid 3pt shooters to really put this kiddy team to sleep again in the West.

Clippersfan86
06-26-2012, 11:01 PM
They match up better...for sure. We just need more solid perimeter defenders, 2 and 2 solid 3pt shooters to really put this kiddy team to sleep again in the West.

Thunder? Yea what's funny is this thread was after the first win. Clippers beat them 2 more times after. Now Thunder fans see it's no fluke and the teams match up well. If you're talking about the Lakers I agree the match up isn't as even. I was seriously wishing we got Thunder round 2 and you guys got Spurs. Then again with CP3+Griffin+Williams+Butler all injured and Billups out... OKC would have beaten Clippers in 5 or 6 anyways.

ripthekik
06-26-2012, 11:05 PM
Delusional clippers fan think their team can be mentioned on the same level as the thunders :facepalm

devin112
06-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Delusional clippers fan think their team can be mentioned on the same level as the thunders :facepalm

Well yeah douche bag, that's what happens when the other team beats your team 3 out of 4 times they match up. People are gonna talk. Deal with it f@ggot.

ripthekik
06-27-2012, 12:28 AM
Well yeah douche bag, that's what happens when the other team beats your team 3 out of 4 times they match up. People are gonna talk. Deal with it f@ggot.
Comparing regular season to actual playoff wins :facepalm

In that case, we might as well as say Thunders beat the Spurs backdoor sweep, who swept the Clippers. Thunders > Clippers
suck on that :banana:

Clippersfan86
06-27-2012, 12:40 AM

:oldlol:

devin112
06-27-2012, 12:45 AM
Comparing regular season to actual playoff wins :facepalm

In that case, we might as well as say Thunders beat the Spurs backdoor sweep, who swept the Clippers. Thunders > Clippers
suck on that :banana:

Getting beat 3 out of 4 times will have people talking, whether your dumb @ss likes it or not.

Considering Brooks comments, considering Thunder got beat 3 out of 4 times- you're gonna tell me you think Thunder would steam roll Clippers? That their not worth mentioning?

Get real ho.

ripthekik
06-27-2012, 12:54 AM
Getting beat 3 out of 4 times will have people talking, whether your dumb @ss likes it or not.

Considering Brooks comments, considering Thunder got beat 3 out of 4 times- you're gonna tell me you think Thunder would steam roll Clippers? That their not worth mentioning?

Get real ho.
Pretty sure we can find a team that beat the heat more times in the regular season. What does it mean? :lol

When the playoffs come, the players actually step up. That's when frail teams wither. Come back again when the clippers don't get swept and we can talk :roll:

SevereUpInHere
06-27-2012, 01:04 AM
Is this really your life? Bumping a shitty thread from January 2011 based on a quote from an opposing teams coach? Crap thread the first time round, crap thread when bumped.

Do you have a job?

Clippersfan86
06-27-2012, 01:05 AM
Is this really your life? Bumping a shitty thread from January 2011 based on a quote from an opposing teams coach? Crap thread the first time round, crap thread when bumped.

Do you have a job?

Yes because it takes so long to find/bump a thread I bookmarked and happened to find when going through favorites :oldlol: . Calm down champ.

SevereUpInHere
06-27-2012, 01:07 AM
Yes because it takes so long to find/bump a thread I bookmarked and happened to find when going through favorites :oldlol: . Calm down champ.

When you've probably started 200 or so Clippers threads in your time here I imagine it would take some finding. Anyway, point still stands. How do you find time to post so much?

Clippersfan86
06-27-2012, 01:10 AM
When you've probably started 200 or so Clippers threads in your time here I imagine it would take some finding. Anyway, point still stands. How do you find time to post so much?

I'm still rehabbing from my torn MCL and return to work within the next two weeks. As it is I find plenty of time to post throughout my day obviously but the last 2 months I have more free time than ever. I still stay on top of things and clean my house, cook all of my meals, go work out daily etc... so don't worry about me man :cheers: . Even when working and busy the Clippers are a huge part of my life obviously.

devin112
06-27-2012, 01:12 AM
ripthekik, hey moron- what part of my response don't you understand?

Deal with it ho.

Pretty sure we can find a team that beat the heat more times in the regular season. What does it mean? :lol

When the playoffs come, the players actually step up. That's when frail teams wither. Come back again when the clippers don't get swept and we can talk :roll:

Only thing better then 3 out of 4 is a clean sweep, who had a four game sweep of the Heats?

It's now obvious to me, that you're a full blown retard- you went full retard. I give up, carry on ho. This is pointless.

SevereUpInHere
06-27-2012, 01:14 AM
I'm still rehabbing from my torn MCL and return to work within the next two weeks. As it is I find plenty of time to post throughout my day obviously but the last 2 months I have more free time than ever. I still stay on top of things and clean my house, cook all of my meals, go work out daily etc... so don't worry about me man :cheers: . Even when working and busy the Clippers are a huge part of my life obviously.

I guess if you've been off work for 2 months, that kinda explains it. I'd post a shit ton more if i was home from work during the day :oldlol:

Clippersfan86
06-27-2012, 01:16 AM
I guess if you've been off work for 2 months, that kinda explains it. I'd post a shit ton more if i was home from work during the day :oldlol:

Yea man. I already posted more than anybody before pretty much while I was working... but now I've been apeshit.

ripthekik
06-27-2012, 01:44 AM
ripthekik, hey moron- what part of my response don't you understand?

Only thing better then 3 out of 4 is a clean sweep, who had a four game sweep of the Heats?

It's now obvious to me, that you're a full blown retard- you went full retard. I give up, carry on ho. This is pointless.
Which part of regular season wins don't mean shlt dont you understand?

also did I say someone had to had more wins than 3? I'm pretty sure some team has a winning record over Heat 2-0 or 3-1

It's pathetic the only way you can make your team stay relevant is by saying you beat the conference champs in the regular season :facepalm

CONGRATS! HERE'S A MEDAL.

devin112
06-27-2012, 02:51 AM
Which part of regular season wins don't mean shlt dont you understand?

also did I say someone had to had more wins than 3? I'm pretty sure some team has a winning record over Heat 2-0 or 3-1

It's pathetic the only way you can make your team stay relevant is by saying you beat the conference champs in the regular season :facepalm

CONGRATS! HERE'S A MEDAL.

Brooks seems to disagree with you f@ggot. Your b!tch ass panties got in a bunch because a Clippers fan posted up a quote from the Thunders coach. Maybe you should spazz out to the coach instead of Clippers fans. Guess your coach is pathetic then because he said the most positive thing about the Clippers, more so then anyone Clipper fan has posted on here. You a full blown retard.

BTW retard, you did say "beat the Heats more times...." Last time I checked, 3 is more then 2. But I'm not a moron like you. Go spazz out on Brooks bitch, seems like he's a bigger Clippers fan then the ones we have on here.

Take that in your @ss.

ripthekik
06-27-2012, 03:09 AM
Brooks seems to disagree with you f@ggot. Your b!tch ass panties got in a bunch because a Clippers fan posted up a quote from the Thunders coach. Maybe you should spazz out to the coach instead of Clippers fans. Guess your coach is pathetic then because he said the most positive thing about the Clippers, more so then anyone Clipper fan has posted on here. You a full blown retard.

BTW retard, you did say "beat the Heats more times...." Last time I checked, 3 is more then 2. But I'm not a moron like you. Go spazz out on Brooks bitch, seems like he's a bigger Clippers fan then the ones we have on here.

Take that in your @ss.
Few things.
"beat the Heats more times" as in beat them more times than the heat beat them. Which means a winning percentage basically. If i meant a sweep I would have meant a sweep.

Scott Brooks also happens to say the classiest things. He says good things to everyone and every team. Ask him about the Bobcats, he'll say something good about them. And what brooks say doesn't matter at all anyways.. It's you thinking that 3-1 in the regular season mean anything.. :oldlol:

Again, sad that this is the only way for clipper fans to make that sorry ass franchise relevant :confusedshrug:
hey hey we beat the conference champ in the regular season! we're good!

here's your prize: :applause: :applause: :applause:
and a performance as well: :violin:

devin112
06-27-2012, 05:40 AM
Few things.
"beat the Heats more times" as in beat them more times than the heat beat them. Which means a winning percentage basically. If i meant a sweep I would have meant a sweep.

Scott Brooks also happens to say the classiest things. He says good things to everyone and every team. Ask him about the Bobcats, he'll say something good about them. And what brooks say doesn't matter at all anyways.. It's you thinking that 3-1 in the regular season mean anything.. :oldlol:

Again, sad that this is the only way for clipper fans to make that sorry ass franchise relevant :confusedshrug:
hey hey we beat the conference champ in the regular season! we're good!

here's your prize: :applause: :applause: :applause:
and a performance as well: :violin:

So much fail in one post. Please stop spreading your retard around.

ripthekik
06-27-2012, 05:49 AM
So much fail in one post. Please stop spreading your retard around.
Got nothing left to say, son? Then shut your mouth.
Owned your ass and that's all you got to come back with.
see ya:cheers:

Good job, good effort by the way.
Since you cherish regular season wins so much, you probably view effort as the most important thing, like in little leagues. Here's another pat on the back. Good job! Your daddy will buy you icecream tonight