PDA

View Full Version : Larry Bird on Lebron James

bwink23
02-06-2012, 04:16 PM
On LeBron not having the killer instinct:
"Everybody is a little different but I will tell you what? That LeBron James is about as good as I've ever seen. I mean this guy is unbelievable. I'm not going to say he's a Michael Jordan and all that but he ain't too far behind. He ain't too far behind Kobe either. He just hasn't made some plays down the stretch and he will. He will win multiple championships before he's out of this league. You can't be as good as him and not win."

blablabla
02-06-2012, 04:17 PM
true

EnoughSaid
02-06-2012, 04:18 PM
:bowdown: This coming from a Top 5 GOAT player makes it even more special.

Pushxx
02-06-2012, 04:21 PM
He's speaking the truth, though.

The_Yearning
02-06-2012, 04:23 PM
:bowdown: This coming from a Top 5 GOAT player makes it even more special.

So he says LBJ isn't too far behind MJ, then proceeds to say LBJ isn't too far behind Kobe either. I wonder what's Bird top 10 rankings look like. This guy isn't too credible imo... he called Jordan the GOD before the first 3 peat.

Clippersfan86
02-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Yea... nothing to disagree with. Lebron talent/skill wise has always been a top 5 GOAT level player. Had he stayed in Cleveland and won a couple rings while maintaining these Godly stats... he would be the undisputed GOAT most likely.

Reality is.... he's going to have to win a lot more now to be in that discussion due to joining up with 2 other stars BUT nobody with brains would question this guys supremacy on the league or that he will win multiple rings. It's a given right now.

Rolando
02-06-2012, 04:26 PM
:applause: Way to put things into proper perspective Bird! Also, nice to see one of the all-time greats not be all insecure about where he stands in the "rankings" and all. Lebron is actually a direct competitor with Bird for the GOAT Small Forward throne. Bird is a class act.:applause: :bowdown: :applause: :cheers:

JMT
02-06-2012, 04:27 PM
So he says LBJ isn't too far behind MJ, then proceeds to say LBJ isn't too far behind Kobe either. I wonder what's Bird top 10 rankings look like. This guy isn't too credible imo... he called Jordan the GOD before the first 3 peat.

Yeah, it's Larry Freakin' Bird's credibility you should be concerned about.

The_Yearning
02-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Yea... nothing to disagree with. Lebron talent/skill wise has always been a top 5 GOAT level player. Had he stayed in Cleveland and won a couple rings while maintaining these Godly stats... he would be the undisputed GOAT most likely.

Reality is.... he's going to have to win a lot more now to be in that discussion due to joining up with 2 other stars BUT nobody with brains would question this guys supremacy on the league or that he will win multiple rings. It's a given right now.

Buddy, if he couldn't win it last year with a stacked team with all players in their prime, he wasn't going to do it in Cleveland.

G-Funk
02-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Bird is a horrible GM. Not that good at evaluating talent.

Clippersfan86
Buddy, if he couldn't win it last year with a stacked team with all players in their prime, he wasn't going to do it in Cleveland.

Didn't say he could have. No doubt his legacy took a hit though for the Miami move obviously. It's going to be much harder to be considered the GOAT when playing with two other HOF level players.

Mach_3

2 rings ain't even gonna put him in the top 5 all time and you think he'd be GOAT with 2 rings? :oldlol:

Faptastrophe
02-06-2012, 04:31 PM
LBJ could possibly go down as the best player ever, or at least second after MJ. The guy is already considered the best all around player. I know Kobe spent his career mimicking MJ (which is why he will never be the GOAT), but like Mike, LBJ is changing the game with this play. He's not just a player who wants to do MJ dunks and score a lot of points. He is an all around player and that is what you will see more of in the future.

kennethgriffin
02-06-2012, 04:32 PM
"you cant be as good as him and not win"

Whats wrong with this statement?

Anyone?

Anyone?

blablabla
02-06-2012, 04:33 PM
he wasn't the only one

talkingconch
02-06-2012, 04:33 PM
LBJ could possibly go down as the best player ever, or at least second after MJ. The guy is already considered the best all around player. I know Kobe spent his career mimicking MJ (which is why he will never be the GOAT), but like Mike, LBJ is changing the game with this play. He's not just a player who wants to do MJ dunks and score a lot of points. He is an all around player and that is what you will see more of in the future.

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx150/cousin_e/OHDAMNLOL.gif

Clippersfan86
02-06-2012, 04:34 PM
2 rings ain't even gonna put him in the top 5 all time and you think he'd be GOAT with 2 rings? :oldlol:

2 rings on the CAVS... with all around stats that blow away Jordan while being on pace to pass Jordan in most categories? Yes. You don't see why winning a championship for the Cavs is greater than winning one with let's say the Lakers? BTW I said a couple as an example, not a set amount. If he won 3... w/e. Either way rings on the Cavs of all teams... would have set him apart.

bwink23
02-06-2012, 04:35 PM

My dead grandmother can see Lebron is the best player in the game fool....:hammerhead:

BoNafidde
he wasn't the only one
Who else?

Faptastrophe
http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx150/cousin_e/OHDAMNLOL.gif
Care to elaborate? Or your only argument is a .gif picture?

talkingconch
02-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Care to elaborate? Or your only argument is a .gif picture?

--

bwink23
02-06-2012, 04:37 PM

Anyone?

Anyone?

He's been to 2 Finals in 8 years.....he will win it all. HATE on that.

Faptastrophe
02-06-2012, 04:38 PM
--
The statement is true. My reasoning .. not the best. But it's enough, because everyone already knows that there's no chance that Kobe will ever get close to being GOAT.

pegasus
02-06-2012, 04:39 PM

He needs to win at least 7 rings by being the clutch god that Jordan was to takeover the GOAT spot, and we all know that it's not happening.

He will be lucky to win one or two despite having the most stacked team of all time. And Wade can very well win the FMVP's, further hurting Lebron's legacy.

talkingconch
02-06-2012, 04:39 PM
The statement is true. My reasoning .. not the best. But it's enough, because everyone already knows that there's no chance that Kobe will ever get close to being GOAT.
So you think winning 2 championships with the Miami Heat will propel Lebron to a clear GOAT status like MJ? Now if this was with the Cavs we were talking about, we'd be having a different discussion...

PJR
02-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Larry Legend speaking that real.

TheFrozenOne
02-06-2012, 04:42 PM
2 things that are IMO no brainers...

#1 Bird has Kobe Bryant already in the top 5 GOAT and most likely right behind MJ.

#2 Bird puts alot of weight in the ability to be a crunchtime player in the playoff's and WIN! Championships....obviously LBJ has all the talent...Bird said plain as day he needs to show up in crunchtime and win.

wonder why he didn't use advanced stats??

Bird = MO great minds think alike.:D

Faptastrophe
02-06-2012, 04:42 PM
He needs to win at least 7 rings by being the clutch god that Jordan was to takeover the GOAT spot, and we all know that it's not happening.

He will be lucky to win one or two despite having the most stacked team of all time. And Wade can very well win the FMVP's, further hurting Lebron's legacy.
Well why not? Michael won his first championship only in 1991. I would not give up on Lebron yet.

So you think winning 2 championships with the Miami Heat will propel Lebron to a clear GOAT status like MJ? Now if this was with the Cavs we were talking about, we'd be having a different discussion...

I didn't say anything about winning only 2 rings.

G-train
02-06-2012, 04:44 PM

He isn't horrible.

LakersReign
02-06-2012, 04:46 PM
The blatant hypocrisy here is purely pathetic. Bird compliments Lebron and it's "oh....there you go. He's one of the greats, so he knows what he's talking about." But when he compliments Kobe, it's "oh...well....he's old now, a terrible GM, so he's a horrible judge as far as player talent.":rolleyes:

More reason why REAL NBA fans don't take bandwagon Lebron fans nor anything they say seriously.:no:

ThatsGame
02-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Didn't say he could have. No doubt his legacy took a hit though for the Miami move obviously. It's going to be much harder to be considered the GOAT when playing with two other HOF level players.

MJ did it.

Kobe got his ass carried big time.

Are you serious?

G-train
02-06-2012, 04:47 PM
You guys are pathetic.
Lebron James will be one of the greatest players ever.
Instead of sitting back and enjoying his career you nitpick and complain like bitches. You even dispute Larry Bird's opinion.
You little BITCHES.
7 rings this, legacy that, blah blah.
Pathetic whiny little bitches.
:pimp:

LakersReign
02-06-2012, 04:49 PM
MJ did it.

Are you serious?

....AND.....Lebron will be CARRIED by Wade, if and when the Heat do win a title, so you have no point there. Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm

La Frescobaldi
02-06-2012, 04:53 PM
He isn't horrible.

Sir Charles: He isn't turrible

Ken-NY: what have the Pacers done with him as a GM?

Shaq: mmmmbbbmmmmrrrmm

Roar of the Galactic NBA audience: Shaq go do something else or learn to speak clearly

Ernie can't talk because of all the turbulence from the galactic roar

TheFrozenOne
02-06-2012, 04:55 PM
MJ did it.

Are you serious?

MJ had a great team...but he Failed for many years and stayed

Kobe had 1 great big man....and yet Kobe was the first option in crunchtime and the teams best overall player/closer

Lebron did or is neither...he quit and left after a 64 win season!!!!...and he defers to Wade in crunchtime.

FAIL.

Mach_3
02-06-2012, 04:56 PM
2 rings on the CAVS... with all around stats that blow away Jordan while being on pace to pass Jordan in most categories? Yes. You don't see why winning a championship for the Cavs is greater than winning one with let's say the Lakers? BTW I said a couple as an example, not a set amount. If he won 3... w/e. Either way rings on the Cavs of all teams... would have set him apart.

First off a couple is 2

His Cavs stats aren't even better than jordans pre 93' and especially not his playoff numbers. And no one should need to look at stats to see why he's not as good as Jordan. And what difference does it make where he wins his rings? It don't matter where he's at cuz he needs a complete team to win a ring wherever he goes

Or are you saying IF he had stats that blew Jordan's out of the water? And if you are Lebron definitely ain't putting up those type of numbers :lol

pegasus
02-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Well why not? Michael won his first championship only in 1991. I would not give up on Lebron yet.

OK, if he does win 7 rings and 7 FMVP's while hitting clutch shots (not front running like he always does), I will be the first to applaud you for your loyalty and crown him the GOAT.

I don't mean to burst your pink bubble, but it's not happening. There are other great players playing on very good teams that can/will stop the Heat from winning that many.

colts19
02-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Have you watched the Pacers this year? Seems like Hibbert, Tyler and Paul George are doing pretty good. Not to mention he traded for West and Collison. Larry has done a great job as GM of the Pacers.

Pushxx
02-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Man, it's a shame that LeBron's legacy is being clouded by his stupid choice to make a mockery of Cleveland in "The Decision."

I think it's absolutely ludicrious to condemn him for going to Miami. It's the method in which he publicized it that has marred his legacy.

It's a shame too, because he really is one of the most talented players ever.

Heavincent
02-06-2012, 05:44 PM
The blatant hypocrisy here is purely pathetic. Bird compliments Lebron and it's "oh....there you go. He's one of the greats, so he knows what he's talking about." But when he compliments Kobe, it's "oh...well....he's old now, a terrible GM, so he's a horrible judge as far as player talent.":rolleyes:

More reason why REAL NBA fans don't take bandwagon Lebron fans nor anything they say seriously.:no:

I was about to say the same thing.

Do Lebron groupies ever get tired of completely contradicting themselves? I don't think so.

rfoster24
02-06-2012, 05:48 PM

Wouldn't that make him look more credible? Anyone can call Jordan God after 6 championships and look smart. Bird called him God before he even had one and now he looks like a genius because Jordan came through with great success. Now, he is doing the same thing with Lebron. Hard to say he is going to be wrong.

LakersReign
02-06-2012, 05:55 PM
I was about to say the same thing.

Do Lebron groupies ever get tired of completely contradicting themselves? I don't think so.

No they don't. They just repeat stuff on command like mindless sheep, cuz they're way too stupid to know any better.

305Baller
02-06-2012, 07:04 PM
If Bird said it, it's bball gospel.

305Baller
02-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Yeah, it's Larry Freakin' Bird's credibility you should be concerned about.

hmmmmm......

pauk
02-06-2012, 07:12 PM
The questioning of Lebrons "killer instinct" is based on 3-4 games of Lebrons entire ****ing life and those games happened in the Finals....

Lebron has been actually more clutch than anybody (including playoffs), i got all the facts for you if you wish..... the only place Lebron has not been able to be super clutch is in the Finals....

and that will change... i bet on anything that Lebron will be torching that same exact Mavs team if that series was replayed..... what happened was a freak accident, on the worst possible time ever..... that was just terrible by Lebron standards... especially after what he just did previously to that Mavs series against Celtics and then especially against the Bulls in the ECF to get to the Finals... Wade was horrible that series, they went to the Finals because of Lebrons "killer instinct"....

talkingconch
02-06-2012, 07:12 PM

I didn't say anything about winning only 2 rings.

So then..you meant winning absolutely no rings (lol)?

Or 3 or more?

:confusedshrug:

Lebron23
02-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Hakeem, Pippen and Bird are probably the only NBA Legends that LeBron is gonna invite in his championship party this year. Bird is one of the smartest players in the NBA. He was a legendary player, a good gm, and one of the best coaches in NBA History.

Bird's evaluating talent >>>> Michael Jordan.

Bird understands the situation. LeBron is gonna win an NBA Finals MVP before he turns 29.

Mirko Cro Cop
02-06-2012, 07:20 PM
....AND.....Lebron will be CARRIED by Wade, if and when the Heat do win a title, so you have no point there. Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm
Carried by Wade? That's exaggerating big time to say the least...LeBron has been THE man on the Heat since he got there and will continue to shine while Wade declines. There's really no doubt that over the next 2-3 years, LeBron is and will continue to be the undisputed #1 option in Miami.

longtime lurker
02-06-2012, 07:23 PM
"Everybody is a little different but I will tell you what? That LeBron James is about as good as I've ever seen. I mean this guy is unbelievable. I'm not going to say he's a Michael Jordan and all that but he ain't too far behind. He ain't too far behind Kobe either. He just hasn't made some plays down the stretch and he will. He will win multiple championships before he's out of this league. You can't be as good as him and not win."

So even Bird thinks Kobe's ahead of Lebron interesting......

Lebron23
02-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Carried by Wade? That's exaggerating big time to say the least...LeBron has been THE man on the Heat since he got there and will continue to shine while Wade declines. There's really no doubt that over the next 2-3 years, LeBron is and will continue to be the undisputed #1 option in Miami.

I hope you break the hands of that stupid troll. I don't want to see him posts again in this forum.

Dragonyeuw
02-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Lebron has been actually more clutch than anybody (including playoffs), i got all the facts for you if you wish..... the only place Lebron has not been able to be super clutch is in the Finals....

Isn't that kind of the point though? There's no bigger stage, and no better way to shut up the critics, then by performing in the clutch in the finals?

JohnnyWall
02-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Bird just said

MJ > Kobe > LeBron

which is fact. Deal with it, LeBron homers!

RaininTwos
02-06-2012, 08:11 PM
You guys are pathetic.
Lebron James will be one of the greatest players ever.
Instead of sitting back and enjoying his career you nitpick and complain like bitches. You even dispute Larry Bird's opinion.
You little BITCHES.
7 rings this, legacy that, blah blah.
Pathetic whiny little bitches.
:pimp:
Pretty much this.

These dudes are ripping Larry Bird just because he said something pro lebron. :facepalm

RaininTwos
02-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Bird just said

MJ > Kobe > LeBron

which is fact. Deal with it, LeBron homers!

That's always been a fact dumbass.:facepalm :facepalm He's talking about all-time rankings so that would obviously be correct.

bwink23
02-06-2012, 08:15 PM
People tend to forget when you win your first. You know how much shit Jordan took when the Pistons blew the Bulls out of Game 7 of the 1990 Eastern Conference Finals, losing to them for the 3RD STRAIGHT YEAR?? Now imagine that happening in 2010 with all the media platforms out there. No one cared about the prior years after Jordan won his first, and no one will care after Lebron wins his first. THAT'S HOW IT IS.

P.S. (No one of IMPORTANCE will give a shit anymore)

scm5
02-06-2012, 08:22 PM
It's really interesting to me how Bird compares Bron to MJ and Kobe and not to himself or Magic.

IMO, Bron is more like Bird and Magic than MJ and Kobe. MJ and Kobe were gunners/scorers more than anything else. Bird and Magic were a lot like Lebron in that they let the game come to them and would make the correct plays most of the time.

MJ and Kobe would will their way to a win, most of the time by scoring and attacking relentlessly. Nothing like Lebron's game.

The_Yearning
02-06-2012, 08:23 PM
People tend to forget when you win your first. You know how much shit Jordan took when the Pistons blew the Bulls out of Game 7 of the 1990 Eastern Conference Finals, losing to them for the 3RD STRAIGHT YEAR?? Now imagine that happening in 2010 with all the media platforms out there. No one cared about the prior years after Jordan won his first, and no one will care after Lebron wins his first. THAT'S HOW IT IS.

P.S. (No one of IMPORTANCE will give a shit anymore)

Imagine if LBJ got injured and the Heat went onto the Finals without him this year.

bizil
02-06-2012, 08:30 PM
I think Bird is paying real close attention to Bron even more because they look to be on a collision course for the GOAT SF. I think peak value wise the top two SF's ever are Bird and Bron. But in GOAT terms, Bron isn't as high yet. Bird and Bron are similar in terms of point forward type skills and stats. Bird is a better rebounder and played more PF. Bron has a better handle and is a better defender. Both guys redefined the SF position, which is something hard to do. As great as Kobe is, he didn't redefine the SG position. So I think redefining a position and being the face of the L is gonna boost Bron even more up the GOAT ranks.

BlueandGold
02-06-2012, 08:30 PM
OMFG LARRY LEGEND SAID IT?? Has to be true.

Bandito
02-06-2012, 08:31 PM
It's really interesting to me how Bird compares Bron to MJ and Kobe and not to himself or Magic.

IMO, Bron is more like Bird and Magic than MJ and Kobe. MJ and Kobe were gunners/scorers more than anything else. Bird and Magic were a lot like Lebron in that they let the game come to them and would make the correct plays most of the time.

MJ and Kobe would will their way to a win, most of the time by scoring and attacking relentlessly. Nothing like Lebron's game.
that's how I see lebron too. He's a great player in his own right but you can't really compare him to Kobe or mj because he doesn't have that killer instinct. He's more of a team player than anything else so even though stern is trying to make him the next mj in reality he's just on another league. Carmelo I would say has more of a killer instinct than levron, but he's just not as complete.

Pharcyde
02-06-2012, 08:32 PM
If he doesn't win this year then it will be tough for Lebron to win 3-4 titles. If the Heat want a chance to win multiple championships in a row they need to beat the Bulls or OKC (if they face them) down this year. You can't give Rose or KD a taste of what it's like to win.

asdf1990
02-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Imagine if LBJ got injured and the Heat went onto the Finals without him this year.

loll with wade playing like mo williams against the bulls, I don't think so. unless bosh goes berserk and drops 50 points every game to carry wade to the finals

ace23
02-06-2012, 08:34 PM

Anyone?

Anyone?
"Him" should be, "he is.".

bizil
02-06-2012, 08:40 PM
The thing about Bron is even though he might not have the same killer instinct of MJ, Kobe, etc., he's still one of the most prolific scorers of all time. Just look at his scoring numbers year in and year out. And he u factor in his size and all around ability , it makes so devastating and so unique.

scm5
02-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Teams are looking so stacked now with all the young teams emerging. It's going to get harder and harder for Miami to win.

The Thunder and Clippers rosters are looking very intimidating, especially if the Clippers get both Kmart and JR.

Memphis with Zbo back will be AMAZING.

Chaddai
02-06-2012, 09:43 PM

He's a good GM man... He promised the Pacers CEO that before his contract expired he'll make the Pacers below the salary cap and a competitive team, which he did do. Pacers are a hell of a team this season that are below the cap.

nathanjizzle
02-06-2012, 09:50 PM
dammit, if byrd said it then it must be true...ill meet him half way...lebron will win 1.5 chips

G-Funk
02-06-2012, 10:31 PM

whole point to my 1st post

LakersReign
02-07-2012, 02:51 AM

So....Kobe winning titles with Shaq mean he was supposedly carried by Shaq. But Lebron possibly winning titles with the Heat means he did it all by himself......right?!:facepalm

Good luck with that:rolleyes:

I hope you break the hands of that stupid troll. I don't want to see him posts again in this forum.

Stupid Troll = Lebron23: Person who repeats ANYTHING like a pathetic parrot, and then when he makes himself look stupid, claims you're on his "ignore list," while still responding to your posts.

ANY QUESTIONS?!:lol

madmax
02-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Just love using their own pathetically ret***ded hater logic against them cuz they make it so easy. Lebron left "the man" in Cleveland when he went to WADES' TEAM in Miaimi. He clearly couldn't win a title by himself as "the man" and as such will be CARRIED by Wade and Bosh to a title if and when the Heat wins one. Get it now?!:hammerhead:

CARRIED?:facepalm
I think you are confusing certain chucker from Lakers with Bron here brah - Lebron never played with someone better than him and he ALWAYS led his teams to victory or a dissapointment (not to mention getting all the blame for the losses too). If you wanna play "CARRIED" card, then apply the same logic to MJ, Magic and other all time greats too, since they didn't win anything alone too...

LakersReign
02-07-2012, 03:02 AM
CARRIED?:facepalm
I think you are confusing certain chucker from Lakers with Bron here brah - Lebron never played with someone better than him and he ALWAYS led his teams to victory or a dissapointment (not to mention getting all the blame for the losses too). If you wanna play "CARRIED" card, then apply the same logic to MJ, Magic and other all time greats too, since they didn't win anything alone too...

So.....Lebron is going to go to Miami, play with Wade and Bosh and get all the credit by himself if and when the Heat win a title?! Nevermind the FACT that if he was all that to begin with he would've already won titles in Cleveland?!:facepalm

Keep dreaming:roll:

All Net
02-07-2012, 04:01 AM
If he doesn't win this year then it will be tough for Lebron to win 3-4 titles. If the Heat want a chance to win multiple championships in a row they need to beat the Bulls or OKC (if they face them) down this year. You can't give Rose or KD a taste of what it's like to win.

Agreed

If lebron does win 3-4 titles this is the year it will need to start and quite frankly there is no reason why they don't win it. They need it.

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2012, 04:03 AM
dammit, if byrd said it then it must be true...ill meet him half way...lebron will win 1.5 chips

Naaaaaah man don't you know? Fans opinions > past players/coaches.

What the hell does this "Larry Bird" guy know anyways :confusedshrug:

The opinions of random crazy trolls on ISH hold way more insight & logic than any of these actuall NBA players and coaching.

I mean c'mon Bird spent too much time playing in the Nba, when he should have been looking at box scores & youtube videos.

How can we take his opinion seriously? He can't judge talent

LakersReign
02-07-2012, 04:11 AM
Naaaaaah man don't you know? Fans opinions > past players/coaches.

What the hell does this "Larry Bird" guy know anyways :confusedshrug:

The opinions of random crazy trolls on ISH hold way more insight & logic than any of these actuall NBA players and coaching.

I mean c'mon Bird spent too much time playing in the Nba, when he should have been looking at box scores & youtube videos.

How can we take his opinion seriously? He can't judge talent

Nope, he can't. Jordan's the GOAT, but just cuz he made some bad moves as a GM, means he knows nothing about the game. Thankfully we have a bunch of ANONYMOUS posters(whose "credentials" are because I said so) on the internet....WORLDWIDE to help us better understand the game, way more than people like that who GET PAID:rolleyes:

cteach111
02-07-2012, 04:49 AM
I've never seen a player granted such a sense of entitlement before

sekachu
02-07-2012, 06:40 AM

Without a doubt he will multiple championships but I will never put him on the same league with Michael Jordan and Kobe byrant. His competitive, mentality and killer instinct would never comparable to them. He is just not far behind with his talent only and a better version of Scottie pippen at best.

pauk
02-07-2012, 06:49 AM
Without a doubt he will multiple championships but I will never put him on the same league with Michael Jordan and Kobe byrant. His competitive, mentality and killer instinct would never comparable to them. He is just not far behind with his talent only and a better version of Scottie pippen at best.

stopped reading right there

talkingconch
02-07-2012, 07:02 AM
stopped reading right there
No you didnt

pauk
02-07-2012, 07:05 AM
No you didnt

Stopped reading right there!