PDA

View Full Version : Kendrick Perkins on Lebron James "Griffin Tweet"

AngelEyes
02-08-2012, 03:05 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-spears_kendrick_perkins_lebron_james_blake_griffin _020712

Clutch
02-08-2012, 03:07 AM
Perkins called Durant "a person with insecurity problems" :roll: :roll: :roll:
Not a nice things to say about your teammate.

The people that move out the way and stuff are the people who have insecurity problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSk-rOSoQyg

Kellogs4toniee
02-08-2012, 03:09 AM
Great response from Perk. He said all the right things from a basketball and a PR standpoint. As for this quote by him:

[QUOTE]

cteach111
02-08-2012, 03:09 AM
damn Perkins lol

stop giving Lebron reasons to get up for your team

Lebron23
02-08-2012, 03:13 AM
I love to see LeBron posterize this undersized Center. Let's see if you are really a good defensive Center. I am not even a fan of Griffin, but the Griff destroyed you literally. That's one of the best in your face dunk that I have ever seen.

Patrick Chewing
02-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Gotta respect Perk

AngelEyes
02-08-2012, 03:14 AM
Negged for posting it before me - Clippersfan86

OKCThunderUP
02-08-2012, 03:15 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Clutch
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebron23
Perkins called Durant "a person with insecurity problems" :roll: :roll: :roll:
Not a nice things to say about your teammate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSk-rOSoQyg

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

ImmortalNemesis
02-08-2012, 03:16 AM
Perkins keeping it real. :applause: Kinda ironic though since Perkins likes to tweet as well. But I definitely understand where he's coming from. I'd like to know what LeBron tweeted though. What did he say?

Jotaro Durant
02-08-2012, 03:16 AM
something mans dont know:confusedshrug:

lebron dont have mentality like jordan, bird or kobe. hes going to be continuing to be a season threat but come short in the finals or playoffs. thats why he join wade after all.......a proven winner who ahs mentality:cheers:

InspiredLebowski
02-08-2012, 03:18 AM
Perkins keeping it real. :applause: Kinda ironic though since Perkins likes to tweet as well. But I definitely understand where he's coming from. I'd like to know what LeBron tweeted though. What did he say?Just like "crazy dunk" or some such bullshit. Perk's the one with insecurity problems. Lebron's Lebron, he's one of a handful of faces of the league. People who have no idea who Griffin or Perks are follow him on Twitter. I think Lebron's a douche but his Twitter feed is nothing but an NBA/Heat promo tool.

WeGetRing2012
02-08-2012, 03:22 AM
I love to see LeBron posterize this undersized Center. Let's see if you are really a good defensive Center. I am not even a fan of Griffin, but the Griff destroyed you literally. That's one of the best in your face dunk that I have ever seen.

Lol basically what Perkins is saying. Great players play for rings not the highlight reel. It was a nice dunks but move on...

Lebron23
02-08-2012, 03:22 AM
LeBron just said it's one of the craziest dunk of all time. Thank God we have Andre Drummond entering the NBA draft this year. The Center position is going to improve in a couple of years. I don't want to see a poor man's version of Bison Dele/Brian Williams being regarded as one of the best defensive Center in the League

InspiredLebowski
02-08-2012, 03:23 AM
LeBron just said it's one of the craziest dunk of all time. Thank God we have Andre Drummond entering the NBA draft this year. The Center position is going to improve in a couple of years. I don't want to see a poor man's version of Bison Dele/Brian Williams being regarded as one of the best defensive Center in the LeagueDrummond's a pretty long way from being some NBA superstar. He's Derrick Favors with a touch more size.

WeGetRing2012
02-08-2012, 03:23 AM
Perkins keeping it real. :applause: Kinda ironic though since Perkins likes to tweet as well. But I definitely understand where he's coming from. I'd like to know what LeBron tweeted though. What did he say?

He was being a self absorbed douche like always.

Lebron23
02-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Lol basically what Perkins is saying. Great players play for rings not the highlight reel. It was a nice dunks but move on...

Championship are a team accomplishments. If LeBron wins his first Finals MVP this year. I am gonna thank his teammates and coaching staff. Lakers won't win another NBA title in this decade because the baby sitter had retired in the off season.

Lebron23
02-08-2012, 03:26 AM
Drummond's a pretty long way from being some NBA superstar. He's Derrick Favors with a touch more size.

Current Drummond is a better player than an 17 yrs.old Andrew Bynum. With his size and athleticism the kid is gonna make an impact in his rookie season. I think Drummond is one of those type of players that capable of adjusting in the NBA.

WeGetRing2012
02-08-2012, 03:28 AM
Championship are a team accomplishments. If LeBron wins his first Finals MVP this year. I am gonna thank his teammates and coaching staff. Lakers won't win another NBA title in this decade because the baby sitter had retired in the off season.

On every championship team there is a player or two who are responsible for putting their team in a position to win a ring. Great players make its possible for teams to win rings. I don't know why you push this message there isn't a professional athlete who doesn't value rings.

zizozain
02-08-2012, 03:29 AM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyq1jf2l9N1qi0ij1o1_500.jpg

Lebron23
02-08-2012, 03:32 AM
On every championship team there is a player or two who are responsible for putting their team in a position to win a ring. Great players make its possible for teams to win rings. I don't know why you push this message there isn't a professional athlete who doesn't value rings.

I also value rings and Finals MVP. Kobe has 7 years on LeBron. The Kobester was already in his early 30's when he won an NBA Finals MVP and regular season MVP.

I love to see LeBron and Durant finish with more more Regular Season and Finals MVP than Kobe at the end of their NBA Career.

InspiredLebowski
02-08-2012, 03:32 AM
Current Drummond is a better player than an 17 yrs.old Andrew Bynum. With his size and athleticism the kid is gonna make an impact in his rookie season.And Bynum was a 10th overall pick from high school. I'd ****ing hope Drummond's better than him at 17. It's debatable he'll "make an impact," whatever that means. I'm not trying to knock Drummond, but the hype's gotten a bit outta control with him. His physical profile FAR exceeds his basketball ability and desire at this point. He's got a helluva lot more bust potential than most seem to think.

I really hope Calhoun gets his back in order and Drummond goes back to school.

WeGetRing2012
02-08-2012, 03:34 AM
I also value rings and Finals MVP. Kobe has 7 years on LeBron. The Kobester was already in his early 30's when he won an NBA Finals MVP and regular season MVP.

I love to see LeBron and Durant finish with more more Regular Season and Finals MVP than Kobe at the end of their NBA Career.

Whatever at the end day Lebron has cough drops and Kobe has 5 rings.

Lebron23
02-08-2012, 03:39 AM
And Bynum was a 10th overall pick from high school. I'd ****ing hope Drummond's better than him at 17. It's debatable he'll "make an impact," whatever that means. I'm not trying to knock Drummond, but the hype's gotten a bit outta control with him. His physical profile FAR exceeds his basketball ability and desire at this point. He's got a helluva lot more bust potential than most seem to think.

I really hope Calhoun gets his back in order and Drummond goes back to school.

11 ppg, 8 rpg, and 2.8 bpg are good numbers for a college freshmen. Maybe Drummond's skills would translate very well to the NBA. Just look at Ricky Rubio posting good numbers in his rookie season in the NBA, but he played below his level in the euro league and euro basket.

1987_Lakers
02-08-2012, 03:43 AM
Perkins is the one who looks insecure. Dude is nothing but an undersized center who can't rebound and can't make an uncontested layup if his life depended on it.

He is listed as 6 foot 10, but he is more like 6 foot 8.

Lebron23
Whatever at the end day Lebron has cough drops and Kobe has 5 rings.

I don't see any teams beating the Current Heat in a best of 7 series this year. OKC Thunder might be a tough opponent, but Miami match up pretty well with them.

I hope you are still in this forum when the Heat wins their 2nd NBA title in their franchise history.

InspiredLebowski
11 ppg, 8 rpg, and 2.8 bpg are good numbers for a college freshmen. Maybe Drummond's skills would translate very well to the NBA. Just look at Ricky Rubio posting having a good rookie season in the NBA, but he played below his level in the euro league and euro basket.Those numbers are almost identical to Favors at GT. Except Favors had retards for guards and Gani Lawal's non existent game outside of 3 feet clogging the lane for him.

Again, Drummond's got plenty of tools. But the hype is outta countrol. He'll only be a consistent rotation player because whatever team he ends up on is going to be awful.

WeGetRing2012
02-08-2012, 03:47 AM
I don't see any teams beating the Current Heat in a best of 7 series this year. OKC Thunder might be a tough opponent, but Miami match up pretty well with them.

I hope you are still in this forum when the Heat wins their 2nd NBA title in their franchise history.

:lol

The Heat have not addressed any of their obvious issues from last year. As of right now there aren't that many championship teams so maybe they might have a chance. But I would wait until after the trade deadline until I start boasting about that team. I think the Lakers & some other teams will make some moves to make their teams contenders for this year.

The Real JW
02-08-2012, 03:49 AM
[QUOTE=Kendrick Perkins]If you

Lebron23
02-08-2012, 03:54 AM
Perkins is the one who looks insecure. Dude is nothing but an undersized center who can't rebound and can't make an uncontested layup if his life depended on it.

He is listed as 6 foot 10, but he is more like 6 foot 8.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

BGriffin's Dad
02-08-2012, 03:57 AM
Excuse me, Perkins, but you're being a bit of a dickhead. :lol

Just because Jordan or Kobe didn't tweet about the dunk doesn't mean it wasn't an exciting play. That dunk by Griffin excited the hell out of Magic Johnson, and Magic's more of an elite player than Kendrick will ever sniff at.

I actually respect LeBron even more for being able to recognize great basketball plays and not letting ego get in the way.

exactly dude... perk is just being butthurt... magic, dirk, and lebron all commented on how great griffin's dunk was... and they're 3 incredible and elite players

http://i.imgur.com/bOKMD.jpg

i'll be the first person to rip on lebron... but him showing appreciation for another great young player's dunk actually shows a lot of maturity, honesty and humility by lebron :applause:

Clippersfan86
02-08-2012, 04:04 AM

LOL at people still believing I'm the one negging them :oldlol: . Hilarious comment they left though so I gotta give props :applause: .

Lebron23
02-08-2012, 04:13 AM
Perkins needs to improve his rebounding and low post scoring before he criticize a player that's better than him.

Fudge
02-08-2012, 04:21 AM
Perkins needs to improve his rebounding and low post scoring before he criticize a player that's better than him.
And you need to improve your grammar and vocabulary before you even step foot in a thread again.

Lebron23
02-08-2012, 04:26 AM
And you need to improve your grammar and vocabulary before you even step foot in a thread again.

You're such a dickhead.

Why are you defending this clown? He's gonna be the Thunder's scapegoat when the Heat destroy them in the playoffs.

gyu
02-08-2012, 04:26 AM
I like Perkins response for the most part, but to say the great players don't appreciate sick plays? That just shows Perkins has no personality, but who didn't know that already?

Harison
02-08-2012, 05:12 AM
I've read the article, and I dont see anything wrong what Perk said - every center should be like that. Scratch that - every player should be like that - challenge dunk even if they risk to be dunked on.

All Net
02-08-2012, 05:14 AM
perk was just defending himself in terms of getting dunked...he was clearly embarrassed as you can tell by his quotes about tweeting.

devin112
02-08-2012, 06:17 AM

Too late, LeBron has already been posterized worse... by his hairline.

knicksman
02-08-2012, 06:49 AM
perkins can say anything. Hes a champion while lebron is nevermind.

Ruutu
02-08-2012, 06:53 AM
Dirk and others tweeted about this dunk and he is worried only about Lebron...hmm. Lebron event didnt disrespected him but praised Blake for that dunk.
It looks like Perk got hurt :)
Now when someone else dunks on u its Lebrons fault :D

RazorBaLade
02-08-2012, 07:05 AM

Don't start sentences with "And" please.

Nash
02-08-2012, 07:30 AM
Great response from Perk. He said all the right things from a basketball and a PR standpoint. As for this quote by him:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
What a stupid thing to say. So who cares if Kobe and Jordan isn't tweeting? How is that even relevant. Shaq was tweeting and he's one of the best in history.

swi7ch
02-08-2012, 07:51 AM
[QUOTE]

swi7ch
02-08-2012, 07:52 AM

And why not?

Rnbizzle
02-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Am I the only one who thinks everyone is reading far to much into everything Lebron does. That probable also explains why some people think Lebron wants to be 'liked' by everyone. He tweets a silly message and everyone is on his dick. Get the **** over it already. :facepalm

kumquat
02-08-2012, 08:03 AM
What insecurity problems?
http://www.clevescene.com/binary/ed90/1306512743-lebron-headband.jpg

Nick Young
02-08-2012, 08:16 AM
[QUOTE]

T-Low
02-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Perk did a good thing by speaking out about it. He did get posterized by Griffins "not so much" dunk....but at the same time, he is moving on and doing what he should do...play...

Johnni Gade
02-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Griffin express!

Johnni Gade
02-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Perkins mad

ace23
02-08-2012, 09:20 AM
Wow, this n!gga is so butthurt. When you get posterized for one of the best dunks of the decade, guys are going to tweet about it. Yes, even current star players like Lebron, a player who would never acknowledge your presence otherwise.

"You don't see great..."

Really? He can do what he wants.

:facepalm

pauk
02-08-2012, 09:29 AM

StroShow4
02-08-2012, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE]"If you

The_Yearning
02-08-2012, 10:57 AM

:roll:

Do you also start your essays off with a question or a quote too?

Clown. Only low level writers follow those weak guidelines.

pauk
02-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Damn Perk, he just thought it was a great dunk and probably the dunk of the year man, like the rest of all players / fans and so on.... he didnt insult you or anything, move on... speaking of Kobe/Jordan, i guarantee you that dunk excited Kobe & Jordan aswell and they also think it was the dunk of the year.....

speaking of "winners not using twitter"... then maybe Magic, Shaq (who also said that was Dunk of the year, Magic even said that Griffin might be the best ingame dunker of alltime on twitter) and so on should stop using it to? damn losers...

If Lebron didnt have twitter, im sure he would say that was dunk of the year on a interview somewhere anyways...

so butthurt! :oldlol:

you can see how Griffin took his soul there, that dunk impacted him mentally! :roll: :roll:

Rake2204
02-08-2012, 11:15 AM
I agree with a lot of what Kendrick Perkins said and I disagree with some. I definitely agree with his stance that he'd attempt to block that dunk 100 out of 100 times. That's exactly the way it's supposed to be. Unfortunately, sometimes defenders get locked in to certain dunk memories (The Lister Blister, Alonzo Mourning) but those in the know still respect those guys for their willingness to put themselves out there and attempt to make a play (as opposed to side-stepping or slowing up when trailing a fast-breaking player). I respect Kendrick Perkins for his understanding of this policy.

Think about it for a moment, has any one here had something embarrassing happen to them on the basketball court? Who saw it? Who found out about it? Your family? Some people in high school? I'm guessing it wasn't a fun situation. What if the entire world saw you get embarrassed? Would it really have been as easy as you saying, "Hey, it's all good. I'm not phased at all"? Or, might there be a chance your comments get a little weird at times in defense?

The only portion of Perkins' comments I really disagreed with was the portion about great players not getting excited over plays like that. But the more I think about it, maybe I could stretch my imagination and see where he's coming from. When one of my contemporaries makes a great play, I tend to get more jealous than anything else. I'm guessing stars are a little more secure in their abilities though. Basically, I have no issue with a fellow NBA player expressing disbelief at another's dunk (Dwyane called VC's Mourning dunk one of the best ever immediately after the game). I think Perkins is right about LeBron's writing style though. In this case it reeked of false modesty and "look at me and what I'm saying"-isms. But I suppose that's just Twitter in a nutshell.

dajadeed
02-08-2012, 11:48 AM
. speaking of Kobe/Jordan, i guarantee you that dunk excited Kobe & Jordan aswell and they also think it was the dunk of the year.....

Yup...
[QUOTE]"Oh my God!" Kobe said following the game after walking away from the media scrum at his locker. "OH MY GOD!!" he repeated with a huge grin. "That was really something, wasn't it? That was one of the best plays I've seen him make

Scholar
02-08-2012, 11:57 AM
I've said it once and I'll say it again:

Perkins is respectable because he doesn't give a shit. He'll try and block any shot attempt, any lay-up attempt, and yes, even any dunk attempt. I don't like him as a person because he seems like an a-hole, but I've got nothing but respect for his game. The guy is a good defensive-minded piece for any team, and OKC's staff was smart to keep him.

teddytwelvetoes
02-08-2012, 12:19 PM
LeBron just said it's one of the craziest dunk of all time. Thank God we have Andre Drummond entering the NBA draft this year. The Center position is going to improve in a couple of years. I don't want to see a poor man's version of Bison Dele/Brian Williams being regarded as one of the best defensive Center in the LeagueDrummond is staying at UCONN. I'm not sure how many times this needs to be said on here. Drummond is coming back.

dunksby
02-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Perks talks a lot dude should keep his mouth shut, I think he leads the NBA in techs :facepalm

ThatsGame
02-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Seems to me it's Perk who has the insecurity problems. He's hurt inside about being dunk on and now he's mad at LeBron for tweeting about it.

He's butthurt.

The_Yearning
02-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Perks talks a lot dude should keep his mouth shut, I think he leads the NBA in techs :facepalm

Nope. It's lead by another clown of a center who disappears when it matters most.

dunksby
02-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Nope. It's lead by another clown of a center who disappears when it matters most.
Perks got like 9 techs so far...

pegasus
02-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Seems to me it's Perk who has the insecurity problems. He's hurt inside about being dunk on and now he's mad at LeBron for tweeting about it.

He's butthurt.

When Lebron gets dunked on, he has Nike confiscate the tape, when Perk gets dunked on, Lebron tweets about it like a lil' school girl. But somehow, Perk is the one who is butthurt?

Heavincent
02-08-2012, 12:44 PM
lol at Lebron23 getting butthurt because Perkins insulted his hero.

Pursuer
02-08-2012, 12:48 PM

He's not criticizing him as a player. Don't even mention any sort of thing like that. He questions his personality.

Darius
02-08-2012, 12:52 PM
LMAO - shots fired!

That was totally random for Perkins to go after LBJ for a pretty generic tweet... he must be harboring some hatred.

L8kersfan222
02-08-2012, 01:08 PM
When Lebron gets dunked on, he has Nike confiscate the tape, when Perk gets dunked on, Lebron tweets about it like a lil' school girl. But somehow, Perk is the one who is butthurt?

end thread now
shut it down! shut it down!

HEAT111
02-08-2012, 01:16 PM
You can be insulted as a "Player" although you're also allowed to state things because you're also a "Fan".

R.I.P.
02-08-2012, 01:20 PM

:oldlol:

R.I.P.
02-08-2012, 01:22 PM
end thread now
shut it down! shut it down!

You mean....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6uALYCAaoM

markymark
02-08-2012, 01:27 PM
You also don't see these two wearing silly headbands.

Also, Mike did a wise thing by shaving his head to preempt the inevitable receding hairline.

markymark
02-08-2012, 01:30 PM

shit just got....

Ronin
02-08-2012, 01:36 PM
:cheers:

get these NETS
02-08-2012, 01:52 PM
shaq's dunk on the admiral at one of the asg was way sicker than blake on perkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v53lwRhU4fs

kj's dunk on dream was even sicker

BGriffin's Dad
02-08-2012, 02:47 PM
shaq's dunk on the admiral at one of the asg was way sicker than blake on perkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v53lwRhU4fs

kj's dunk on dream was even sicker

kNIOKAS
02-08-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm with Perk on this one.

Fudge
02-08-2012, 03:08 PM

SIRI1
02-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Speaking of tweeting, Kevin Durant has tweeted over 20,000 times :eek:

Cowboy Thunder
02-08-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm with Perk on this one.

:rockon:

pauk
02-08-2012, 04:40 PM

trying soooooooo hard Vaginus

pegasus
02-08-2012, 05:13 PM
trying soooooooo hard Vaginus

As you can see, most people agreed to it, and it kills you:lol :lol :lol

Nash
02-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Perk sounds extremely pathetic. Imagine if Lebron said this. People would go ****in' apeshit on Lebron.

And Dirk highlighted the dunk on twitter too, don't see Perk talking about him.

Perk looks like a fool and Lebron is an easy target to attack. First people say Lebron is not humble enough but when Lebron shows humility.. well then people criticize him for being humble. The man can do nothing right. He should just give it up and not care. Look at that nutcase pegasus for example, there is no way Lebron can do anything to turn his opinion around so he might as well give up.

G-train
02-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Perk doesn't give a crap about the dunk but reporters constantly ask him.
He is right about Lebron, he should get off twitter and win a championship then he can tweet all day for the rest of his life.

derb2k2
02-08-2012, 07:04 PM
the hate for Lebron is downright despicable. This is ridiculous. I lost all respect for Perk.

pauk
02-08-2012, 07:05 PM
The most pathetic part is that he is trying to shift the attention away from him and that dunk by bringing up LBJ... mentioned championships and kobe & jordan and that elite players dont use twitter.... and voila.... what a genius... :facepalm

Another funny thing... he mentioned Kobe, saying like he would not get excited about that dunk.... well he just did on a interview...

Does he not consider Magic Johnson elite? He uses twitter to..... and he did tweet about that dunk to with full excitement...

REACTION
02-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Perkins is acting like a little bitch.

california123
02-08-2012, 07:09 PM
lol at this d*ckridding homo

pauk
02-08-2012, 07:11 PM
He seriously needs to move on.... that was one of the greatest dunks ive ever seen...

"Elite players wouldnt get excited by that dunk"

Ask Jordan, Kobe, Wilt, Russell, Magic, Bird and whoever you wish Perkins.... they will all tell you they got extremly excited by that dunk...

Cowboy Thunder
02-08-2012, 07:11 PM
lol at this d*ckridding homo

:lol

pauk
02-08-2012, 07:13 PM
The @blakegriffin dunk over Perkins made me realize that he's one of the best in-game dunkers in @NBA history.

.... Thats right Perk... that dunk alone made an "elite player who cares only about winning and wouldnt get excited by that dunk and dont tweet" tweet about that dunk and make him even say that Griffin is one of the best ingame dunkers ever...

Cowboy Thunder
02-08-2012, 07:13 PM
He seriously needs to move on.... that was one of the greatest dunks ive ever seen...

Ask Jordan, Kobe, Wilt, Russell, Magic, Bird and whoever you wish Perkins.... they will all tell you they got extremly excited by that dunk...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lebron isn't respected. That's all this is about.

Perkins wouldn't have dared say that about Jordan, Kobe, Wilt, Russell, Magic, Bird.

But he knows if he says something about Lebron, it will throw Lebron way off his game. Lebron will crumble under his own ego, everytime. He may be the worst player in the history of sports.

G-train
02-08-2012, 07:14 PM

Not when they are still playing. They wouldnt tweet what Lebron tweeted about moving down to 2 etc.

Tlova
02-08-2012, 07:14 PM
The most pathetic part is that he is trying to shift the attention away from him and that dunk by bringing up LBJ... mentioned championships and kobe & jordan and that elite players dont use twitter.... and voila.... what a genius... :facepalm

Another funny thing... he mentioned Kobe, saying like he would not get excited about that dunk.... well he just did on a interview...

Does he not consider Magic Johnson elite? He uses twitter to..... and he did tweet about that dunk to with full excitement...
I see what you did there, trying to bring everybody up so we forget about lebron. Dude got dunked on (by a smaller college player) and tried to hide the tape and when it happens to someone else he is quick to run on twitter. Then again he can lie and say he didn't post it like last year. Dude wants to be loved so bad:pimp:

ganja0710
02-08-2012, 07:18 PM
.... Thats right Perk... that dunk alone made an "elite player who cares only about winning and wouldnt get excited by that dunk and dont tweet" tweet about that dunk and make him even say that Griffin is one of the best ingame dunkers ever...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pegasus
02-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Perk sounds extremely pathetic. Imagine if Lebron said this. People would go ****in' apeshit on Lebron.

And Dirk highlighted the dunk on twitter too, don't see Perk talking about him.

Perk looks like a fool and Lebron is an easy target to attack. First people say Lebron is not humble enough but when Lebron shows humility.. well then people criticize him for being humble. The man can do nothing right. He should just give it up and not care. Look at that nutcase pegasus for example, there is no way Lebron can do anything to turn his opinion around so he might as well give up.
He doesn't care anyway, unless you are naive enough to fall for his occasional PR moves.

If he can win a chip as the leader and closer of his team AND be humble about it, then I may change my opinion. But I believe he can do neither.

ganja0710
02-08-2012, 07:19 PM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pauk
02-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Not when they are still playing. They wouldnt tweet what Lebron tweeted about moving down to 2 etc.

1. And how the hell do you know? They didnt even have internet back then lol... (barelly)

2. Lebron was talking about NBAs dunkladder.... what he said was just modest & humble...

derb2k2
02-08-2012, 07:22 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lebron isn't respected. That's all this is about.

Perkins wouldn't have dared say that about Jordan, Kobe, Wilt, Russell, Magic, Bird.

But he knows if he says something about Lebron, it will throw Lebron way off his game. Lebron will crumble under his own ego, everytime. He may be the worst player in the history of sports.

please ban this kid.

pauk
02-08-2012, 07:22 PM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Perkins is a smart man tho.... bringing up LBJ of all the people who also though the dunk was great... bringing up LBJ would mean he would get retarded morons like you (and pegasus and other lebron hating retarded kids) on his side, shifting the attention away from him... maybe that will make him mentally feel better after what Griffin just did to him.... very smart move Perk

ive lost all the respect for Perk...

Tlova
02-08-2012, 07:25 PM
2. Lebron was talking about NBAs dunkladder.... what he said was just modest & humble...
The way you perform Fellatio on lebron is downright sickening you alwayshaveto make the dude look good. Perk took his dunk like a man and commended blake, lebron on the other hand would probably try to confiscate the footage.

Cowboy Thunder
02-08-2012, 07:27 PM
please ban this kid.
http://www.soyouwanna.com/images/valentines-candy-crafts-gifts-10143.jpg

Just face it. You lack the cognitive ability to present a valid argument in this subject. It's ok. Have some candy Lebron sack-ridaahzz

pauk
02-08-2012, 07:29 PM
The way you perform Fellatio on lebron is downright sickening you alwayshaveto make the dude look good. Perk took his dunk like a man and commended blake, lebron on the other hand would probably try to confiscate the footage.

and... The way you perform reverse Fellatio on Lebron is downright sickening you alwayshaveto make the dude look bad.

listen to yourself... what did Lebron do wrong??? He only said that was dunk of the year???

Amazing!!! What world do we live in when a guy can get criticized for simply saying he likes a dunk??????????????

Perk took his dunk like a man? Did he know? Then what is all this about? Didnt you just read him whining????

And no, Lebron did not confiscate those tapes.. :oldlol: NIKE camps never allowed unauthorized videorecording.... they have confiscated many tapes before, for many other players and different sports... but its not any news until it happens to a Lebron NIKE camp... nice try...

Infact, Lebron begged NIKE afterwards to not confiscate those tapes and release them, considering the way the media was trying so hard to make him look bad.... which they later did release publicly and even publicly said all this and their policy/rules....

Before you state something in the future, make sure you know the real story...

dunksby
02-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Perkins is a smart man tho.... bringing up LBJ of all the people who also though the dunk was great... bringing up LBJ would mean he would get retarded morons like you (and pegasus and other lebron hating retarded kids) on his side, shifting the attention away from him... maybe that will make him mentally feel better after what Griffin just did to him.... very smart move Perk

ive lost all the respect for Perk...
http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/jordan-crawford-talks-about-his-dunk-on-lebron.jpg

Tlova
02-08-2012, 07:30 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/jordan-crawford-talks-about-his-dunk-on-lebron.jpg
:bowdown: :applause: :lol :roll: :cheers:

pegasus
02-08-2012, 07:31 PM
The only reason Lebron is an easy target is because he has a history of posting/saying shit just to get attention, and he always winds up looking very stupid. This is another thing that he has brought upon himself.

Nash
02-08-2012, 07:32 PM
The only reason Lebron is an easy target is because he has a history of posting/saying shit just to get attention, and he always winds up looking very stupid. This is another thing that he has brought upon himself.
That is such a s*it logic.

Nash
02-08-2012, 07:35 PM
And now that Kobe mentions how he enjoyed the dunk, I bet Perk looks even more stupid.

And as if twitter was around when Jordan was playing. What does he mean? Magic tweeted about it. Is he not a champion? Honestly, Perk sounds like a complete moron.

knicksman
02-08-2012, 07:35 PM

coz you dont know shit about logic

pegasus
02-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Try again when you have a point.

Nash
02-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Try again when you have a point.
How does Lebron's questionable statements give Perk the right to blame his embarrassing failure on him?

Cowboy Thunder
02-08-2012, 07:39 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/kendrick-perkins-face.jpg

Tlova
02-08-2012, 07:39 PM
And now that Kobe mentions how he enjoyed the dunk, I bet Perk looks even more stupid.

And as if twitter was around when Jordan was playing. What does he mean? Magic tweeted about it. Is he not a champion? Honestly, Perk sounds like a complete moron.
Magic retired with the virus bro he is a fan now. And kobe didn't run on twitter. It's weird the wade dunk didn't even get a pulse but the blake on does, gotta love stern's new golden boy.

pegasus
02-08-2012, 07:42 PM
How does Lebron's questionable statements give Perk the right to blame his embarrassing failure on him?
How did you draw that conclusion? And this is coming from a fan of a player who blamed his pathetic finals performance on the man upstairs:facepalm

Tlova
02-08-2012, 07:54 PM
How did you draw that conclusion? And this is coming from a fan of a player who blamed his pathetic finals performance on the man upstairs:facepalm
This. Lebron's sensitive Bro and when sh*t hits the fan he wiggles his way out of it.
2009 - Loses to the magic but states he can't guard turk and rashard at the same time. Oh and the elbow injury no doctor could find
2009- Get's dunked on by a smaller college kid tried to hide the tape
2010- Quit in the playoffs in a crucial game 5 at home
2010- The decision
2011 - Tweeted god don't like ugly after the cavs get blown out by lakers. States it wasn't him then loses to the clippers that night and hurts his ankle.
2011- Skips player intros in cleveland and states he was using the bathroom:lol
2011-Get's posterised by kobe who won the ASGMVP
2011- Makes fun of dirk with wade before game 5 even though a sick dirk outplayed him:facepalm
It's a sad sad song:violin:
2011- Blames the Finals failure on god despite being favored with HCA.

lpublic_enemyl
02-08-2012, 08:02 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/kendrick-perkins-face.jpg
Perk U MAD:mad: HUH

REACTION
02-08-2012, 08:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MvMGT.jpg

Fudge
02-09-2012, 11:28 AM
and... The way you perform reverse Fellatio on Lebron is downright sickening you alwayshaveto make the dude look bad.

listen to yourself... what did Lebron do wrong??? He only said that was dunk of the year???

Amazing!!! What world do we live in when a guy can get criticized for simply saying he likes a dunk??????????????

Perk took his dunk like a man? Did he know? Then what is all this about? Didnt you just read him whining????

And no, Lebron did not confiscate those tapes.. :oldlol: NIKE camps never allowed unauthorized videorecording.... they have confiscated many tapes before, for many other players and different sports... but its not any news until it happens to a Lebron NIKE camp... nice try...

Infact, Lebron begged NIKE afterwards to not confiscate those tapes and release them, considering the way the media was trying so hard to make him look bad.... which they later did release publicly and even publicly said all this and their policy/rules....

Before you state something in the future, make sure you know the real story...
I'm sure pauk, im sure... anything you say clearly cannot bail LeClown out. :oldlol:

:roll: :roll:

GOBB
02-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Things I agree with? Perkins approach to playing defense. Accepting he will get dunked on and wouldn't change a thing.

Things I disagree with? Perkins crying over what bron said. It's obviously Perkins has an issue/dislike for Bron. Durant Perkins teammates facebooks, twitters, YouTube his rear end off. Why is it ok Durant to do what Bron does? People applauding Perks remarks are hilarious. MJ didn't twitter because it didn't exist. He just gambled his ass off and womanized while talkin smack about teammates/his peers. Let's stop hating on Bron. Some stuff is petty.

Can't wait to see a durant YouTube video. MJ used to do that :rolleyes:

RRR3
02-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Things I agree with? Perkins approach to playing defense. Accepting he will get dunked on and wouldn't change a thing.

Things I disagree with? Perkins crying over what bron said. It's obviously Perkins has an issue/dislike for Bron. Durant Perkins teammates facebooks, twitters, YouTube his rear end off. Why is it older Durant to do what Bron does? People applauding Perks remarks are hilarious. MJ didn't twitter because it didn't exist. He just gambled his ass off and womanizer while talkin smack about teammates/his peers. Let's stop hating on Bron. Some stuff is petty.

Pegashit, read this

pegasus
02-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Pegashit, read this

I won't be taking you seriously until you are able to put a couple of cohesive sentences together to at least attempt to make a point. Until then, keep quoting others' posts and begging around for reps. Whatever blows your pink little dress up.

Mr Clutch Melo
02-09-2012, 12:11 PM

Things I disagree with? Perkins crying over what bron said. It's obviously Perkins has an issue/dislike for Bron. Durant Perkins teammates facebooks, twitters, YouTube his rear end off. Why is it ok Durant to do what Bron does? People applauding Perks remarks are hilarious. MJ didn't twitter because it didn't exist. He just gambled his ass off and womanized while talkin smack about teammates/his peers. Let's stop hating on Bron. Some stuff is petty.

/thread

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/118/311319639_166f654a42.jpg

RRR3
02-09-2012, 12:34 PM
:mad: :mad: :cry: :cry:
Typical pegashit; too dumb to realize when he's been ethered. Sad.

Phong
02-09-2012, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE]

Knoe Itawl
02-09-2012, 12:52 PM
The lengths some people will go through to demonize anything LeBron says/does is pathetic. We all know that everyone can dislike a sports figure, however making a big deal about him tweeting what he did makes YOU look like the assh*le, not LeBron. He's done plenty I disagree with, but Perkins is a clown for this, and if it was anyone else that he was referring to, these same people getting on LeBron for it would say that Perk is just salty from being dunked on.

RRR3
02-09-2012, 12:55 PM
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3b0bd28659b6ed007fe2e136dc39f092.gif

pegasus
02-09-2012, 01:14 PM
[QUOTE]

HEAT111
02-09-2012, 01:44 PM
This.:applause:

Some of you don't realize that almost everyone in the NBA dislikes Lebron because of his egotistical personality, so it's no surprise that Perkins felt the need to say something back.

Well, he has a lot of great friends all over the NBA. Perkins has always been emotionally weak. He's always been angered by anything. I wouldn't say egotistical but pompous although he has done somethings right. A guy like LeBron you can tell he's not "professionally" matured but understands how to handle things at this point.

Alot of fans here squabble for no reason at all.

305Baller
02-09-2012, 02:14 PM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/2/9/2ba69046-2407-419d-9dc1-514b25dcf2c9.jpg

HEAT111
02-09-2012, 02:24 PM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/2/9/2ba69046-2407-419d-9dc1-514b25dcf2c9.jpg

:cheers: :cheers:

REACTION
02-09-2012, 02:54 PM