PDA

View Full Version : The Wolves will destroy Jeremy Lin on Saturday

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Book it. Lin can't handle Rubio or Kevin 'Face-Stomper' Love.

Sarcastic
02-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Booked.

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Rubio 14pts 13ast 4reb with 4 steals (2 of which off Lin)
Love 34pts 23reb, dominate night for him. He will respond to being suspended and facing a big market team as he always does in an attempt to restore our record and keep climbing above .500.

Pekovic steps up and our shooting does well against the defensive handicapped Knicks.

Amare still upset his brother is gone, has a horrible game. Melo won't be able to cope with outstaging Lin every time he has the ball in his hand. Tyson Chandler is Magikarp.

Linsanity ends Saturday.

MichaelCheazley
02-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Best C in the leavue vs best pg?
Pek vs Lin

Boogaboog
02-09-2012, 02:37 PM
His assists will go down, his points will go up from the last game. Lots of fouling him in the paint and hence free throws.

gyu
02-09-2012, 02:37 PM
You know you're doing something right when you become the player that teams want to destroy :roll: :oldlol: :lol

MK2V1GP
02-09-2012, 02:40 PM
I still think it's hilarious that ISH is this crazy over a 3-game stretch. I remember when Rubio was playing well over the first month, and all of the haters were like "It's only been a month, blah blah blah I'm retarded blah blah blah."

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 02:41 PM
You know you're doing something right when you become the player that teams want to destroy :roll: :oldlol: :lol

The Knicks can't bang with the Wolves. Simple as that.

wang4three
02-09-2012, 02:42 PM
I still think it's hilarious that ISH is this crazy over a 3-game stretch. I remember when Rubio was playing well over the first month, and all of the haters were like "It's only been a month, blah blah blah I'm retarded blah blah blah."

While that's a fair criticism, there's something to be said about having hype before you play and having no hype before you play.

Sarcastic
02-09-2012, 02:43 PM
The Knicks can't bang with the Wolves. Simple as that.

The perennial doormats of the NBA are getting a little cocky now that they have finally hit .500, eh?

gyu
02-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Rubio - Lottery pick, lots of hype before coming
Lin - who? Undrafted, could barely keep a roster spot, D-league'd a couple times

Bob Cousy
02-09-2012, 02:45 PM
I could appreciate this guy a helluva a lot more if these fanatics would stop overrating him.

let him at least get a player of the month award before we go on like this.

fair ?

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 02:45 PM
The perennial doormats of the NBA are getting a little cocky now that they have finally hit .500, eh?

Said the same shit last year whenever we played the Knicks. Nice try.

Droid101
02-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Perennial doormats? Funny coming from a Knick fan.

The Wolves have been to the playoffs more in the 2000's than the Knicks. The Wolves have more Wins and less Losses in the 2000's than the Knicks.

Sit down son.

stallionaire
Perennial? Funny coming from a Knick fan.

The Wolves have been to the playoffs more in the 2000's than the Knicks. The Wolves have more Wins and less Losses in the 2000's than the Knicks.

Sit down son.
:applause:

Sarcastic
Said the same shit last year whenever we played the Knicks. Nice try.

We split the series last year.

Sarcastic
02-09-2012, 02:50 PM

Sit down son.

And yet they are still a much shittier franchise.

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 02:51 PM
We split the series last year.

Knicks are garbage.

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Head to toe I think the Wolves are in a better place right now than the Knicks.

And yeah, sorry we had the Lakers taken from us in the 60s and we didn't get a team for nearly 30 years after that. Hard to have a storied franchise when it's relatively new. We're building moments as a franchise.

Sarcastic
02-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Knicks are garbage.

So are the Wolves.

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Knicks are lucky they're in the East, that's literally their saving grace.

ralph_i_el
02-09-2012, 02:55 PM

Sit down son.

:cheers: sucks to be a knicks fan

Bob Cousy
02-09-2012, 02:56 PM
And yet they are still a much shittier franchise.
In the small time the franchise has been active they've been able to produce 2 of the best rebounding big men the game has seen.

they've done alright.

FireMcFailPlease
02-09-2012, 02:58 PM
So are the Wolves.
must suck knowing you gut your roster for a superstar, and the other team has a considerably better record :roll:

Sarcastic
02-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Knicks are lucky they're in the East, that's literally their saving grace.

If the NBA were to ever contract, the Wolves would be a likely team that goes bye-bye. On top of that Kevin Love will end up opting out of his new contract early, and will likely sign with the Lakers. Book it.

Sarcastic
02-09-2012, 03:00 PM
In the small time the franchise has been active they've been able to produce 2 of the best rebounding big men the game has seen.

they've done alright.

And yet they still are a losing franchise. At least the Knicks never wasted that much talent for so little gain.

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 03:01 PM
If the NBA were to ever contract, the Wolves would be a likely team that goes bye-bye. On top of that Kevin Love will end up opting out of his new contract early, and will likely sign with the Lakers. Book it.

Right, so he can play with a 36 year old Kobe. Do you know how his contract works?

And right now the Wolves are doing well. Last time I checked we're 13th in attendance at the Target Center in the league.

Saying you have a profittable franchise doesn't mean shit and luckily the Wolves are in a place to start making some good revenue for the wolves front office.

FireMcFailPlease
02-09-2012, 03:01 PM
:roll:

hornets, kings, bobcats, are all well above the wolves for contraction off the top of my head.

oh damn. sucks knowing kevin loves gone! we better enjoy him while we can!

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 03:02 PM
And yet they still are a losing franchise. At least the Knicks never wasted that much talent for so little gain.

LOL DENVER TRADE

FireMcFailPlease
thats because you havent had talent since patrick ewing, and youre currently wasting it with amare and carmelo

GOBB
I could appreciate this guy a helluva a lot more if these fanatics would stop overrating him.

let him at least get a player of the month award before we go on like this.

fair ?

Not on ISH. Lin could fart and posters would sniff and enjoy.

"Ugh, I could bottle this up and make millions. His smell is gold!"

La Frescobaldi
02-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Best C in the leavue vs best pg?
Pek vs Lin

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! SKREEECH !!! best C in the league?

That's goin far along the garden path to me.... I mean I love what I saw so far but Howard is there right now..... this is key game to me, let's see how Pek does with T Chandler. If he tears up that man then I'll be some impressed

What about Love? Is he the best F in the league? Got to be in the talks

And Rubio, is he top 5 PG right now?

WOW MAN!! The Wolves??????? WHA ??!?

loving it

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Imagine if Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire, and Tyson Chandler were on a team.. o wait they are and they ****ing suck!! Relying on some undrafted kid for W's. love it.

Sarcastic
02-09-2012, 03:04 PM

hornets, kings, bobcats, are all well above the wolves for contraction off the top of my head.

oh damn. sucks knowing kevin loves gone! we better enjoy him while we can!

http://www.forbes.com/nba-valuations/#p_3_s_a0_

They are 4th from last in franchise valuation, which would be the determining factor if there ever were a contraction.

FireMcFailPlease
02-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Imagine if Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire, and Tyson Chandler were on a team.. o wait they are and they ****ing suck!! Relying on some undrafted kid for W's. love it.
when melo and amare return, lin will be forgotten about. knicks fans will go back to being knicks fans and hoping for the next big deal that gets them star power

MK2V1GP
02-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Rubio - Lottery pick, lots of hype before coming
Lin - who? Undrafted, could barely keep a roster spot, D-league'd a couple times

I understand that. But still, it's been 3 games and people are talking about his HOF chances and if he's better than established veteran PGs.

I have nothing against him. I love his story and hope he keeps it up. But it's been three games and ISHiots are saying he's an All Star

FireMcFailPlease
02-09-2012, 03:07 PM

They are 4th from last in franchise valuation, which would be the determining factor if there ever were a contraction.
i feel bad you actually use forbes as a source

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 03:10 PM

So you're trying to neg the wolves by bringing up some hypothetical situation that doesn't seem likely anytime soon. :applause: :roll:

That Forbes list doesn't take into account what's been going on with the culture of our town getting back into Wolves basketball. We'll gain value if we keep it up.

MK2V1GP
02-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Not on ISH. Lin could fart and posters would sniff and enjoy.

"Ugh, I could bottle this up and make millions. His smell is gold!"

:roll: :roll:

sipitri
02-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Book it. Lin can't handle Rubio or Kevin 'Face-Stomper' Love.
Don't ask me why, but I lol'd so hard when I read Kevin 'Face-Stomper' Love :roll:
Rep'd

bagelred
02-09-2012, 03:13 PM

He played a game in the D League 20 DAYS AGO!!!!!:hammerhead: It's just insane.

Yes, his race has SOMETHING to do with it. It just helps his underdog status. But no, its not everything.....

It's just the perfect storm.....Ivy League, undrafted, gets to NBA by outplaying Wall in Summer League, first Chinese-American in league, sits on Warriors bench, plays in D League last year, waived by GSW, picked up by Houston, waived AGAIN, picked up by Knicks, sits on bench and gets garbage minutes, down to D League, back again, Knicks playing awful and season is getting lost, given one shot and??????????

THIS!!!!! People chanting MVP in the Garden crowd and unbelievably excited when he touches the ball. The guy is electric......3 straight wins BECAUSE OF HIM DIRECTLY!

I'm Loving this.......or I should say, Linning this:bowdown: :bowdown:

Teanett
02-09-2012, 03:16 PM
so it only took 6 weeks of ricky rubio for some wolves fans to turn into cocky fukks. stay humble and enjoy what you have.
i'm looking forward to the game. too bad amare wont play but should be a great p'n'r duel.

Droid101
02-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Sarcastic getting salty.

Hey man, don't blame us that the Knickerbocker franchise is in shambles, and has been for over ten years.

But hey, maybe you'll make the playoffs this season! Maybe!

Teanett
02-09-2012, 03:18 PM
THIS!!!!! People chanting MVP in the Garden crowd and unbelievably excited when he touches the ball. The guy is electric......3 straight wins BECAUSE OF HIM DIRECTLY!

I'm Loving this.......or I should say, Linning this:bowdown: :bowdown:

they're chantin "je-re-my" not "mvp".

La Frescobaldi
02-09-2012, 03:19 PM
so it only took 6 weeks of ricky rubio for some wolves fans to turn into cocky fukks. stay humble and enjoy what you have.
i'm looking forward to the game. too bad amare wont play but should be a great p'n'r duel.

Yeah how is Kevin Love gonna throw down another 30 30 on the Knicks unless he's lined up on Stoudamire?

bagelred
they're chantin "je-re-my" not "mvp".

Both.

MK2V1GP

6 weeks is better when compared to THREE games for the Lin nut-huggers.

FireDavidKahn
No they wouldn't

Sarcastic
02-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Sarcastic getting salty.

Hey man, don't blame us that the Knickerbocker franchise is in shambles, and has been for over ten years.

But hey, maybe you'll make the playoffs this season! Maybe!

We made it last season.

Sarcastic
02-09-2012, 03:21 PM
No they wouldn't

Oh? What do you think they would use? Team record?

FireDavidKahn

:oldlol: There is a lot more to deciding which teams would get contracted than a simple forbes evaluation. Regardless, no teams are going to get contracted.

Droid101
We made it last season.
How did that turn out for you?

Face it, the Knicks are a joke with no future.

kingBynum
Kevin "curb stomper" love is a dangerous young man. Knicks better not find themselves on the ground, it could get ugly. :oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
02-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Cocky? We're responding to some douche who doesn't have a clue as to what he is talking about.:oldlol:

stallionaire
We made it last season.
Nobody watched the first round of that series, not even Celtics fans.

Sarcastic
:oldlol: There is a lot more to deciding which teams would get contracted than a simple forbes evaluation. Regardless, no teams are going to get contracted.

Those bottom 4 would be prime candidates, except Atlanta.

FireDavidKahn
02-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Oh? What do you think they would use? Team record?
Market size...
Stability of the owner...

alenleomessi
02-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Triple double for Lin (10+TOs) and Rubio breaks the steals record

Droid101
02-09-2012, 03:25 PM
So, those four WOULDN'T be prime candidates then?

You're such an idiot.

La Frescobaldi
02-09-2012, 03:49 PM
So, those four WOULDN'T be prime candidates then?

You're such an idiot.

Sarcastic puts up awesome posts on this board, brother. Check yourself

Sarcastic
02-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Cocky? We're responding to some douche who doesn't have a clue as to what he is talking about.:oldlol:

Who was responding to the A-hole that made this dumb thread in the first place.

GOBB
02-09-2012, 03:54 PM
The wolves NBA history is laughable. The bright spot? The KG era. The post KG era makes you wonder how did Stern not contract them. Ok, we got that out of the way alright? Cool.

Now, NYK fans should literally STFU given how your team has played this season so far. Lets keep in mind how much you paid Amare Stoudemire to come to town after striking out on Bron. Lets keep in mind how much you gave up to land Carmelo. And that you were cool with it because its worth it for a franchise player. Lets keep in mind that you overpaid Tyson Chandler dearly. Now money aside because it doesnt matter with that franchise. Its a who cares philosophy. Oh, lets not forget the minor signings that some fans thought were good moves to solidify the team (Baron davis, Mike Bibby, remember all we need is veteran Pgs, who else Novak). Yet your team stunk.

It took some random kid that went undrafted, bounced from one team to the next from NBA to NBDL to make the NYK win 3 in a row and draw some kind of LIFE into that fanbase that was all but on life support.

" :cry: fire d'antoni, what are we gonna doooooooooooooooooo"

Joy Luck club. Ready? Ok. You lucked into Lin. And lucked into him being able to get a chance to play because guys like Baron Davis BACK is still on vacation. Yanno I saw that coming when you signed him. But I'm just a hater, stfu gobb you have 50,000 posts loser. But as of today when does anyone foresee Baron coming back? HOLD that thought. So it took imcompetant players that you said could do the job to FAIL so this "We have no other choice, f*ck it lets just throw this kid out there whatever man" to bring NYK fans from the living DEAD. Get real. No one besides Lin brother who got tired of him leaving the human imprint on his f*cking couch believed in the kid. How about you humble yourself just for once.

11-15 on a 3gm winning streak. Wow. Wolves are 13-13 and having seen both teams play (nowhere as much as their own fans) they actually play BETTER. So you may just want to wait before NYK records more wins and has a respectable record before running off at the mouth. Wolves have been at the bottom and as far as you can go. They have no choice but to go up, which they are. Whats the NYK excuse after millions spent on players, hyper and advertisement? Cool story bro. :facepalm

MK2V1GP
02-09-2012, 03:58 PM
The wolves NBA history is laughable. The bright spot? The KG era. The post KG era makes you wonder how did Stern not contract them. Ok, we got that out of the way alright? Cool.

Now, NYK fans should literally STFU given how your team has played this season so far. Lets keep in mind how much you paid Amare Stoudemire to come to town after striking out on Bron. Lets keep in mind how much you gave up to land Carmelo. And that you were cool with it because its worth it for a franchise player. Lets keep in mind that you overpaid Tyson Chandler dearly. Now money aside because it doesnt matter with that franchise. Its a who cares philosophy. Oh, lets not forget the minor signings that some fans thought were good moves to solidify the team (Baron davis, Mike Bibby, remember all we need is veteran Pgs, who else Novak). Yet your team stunk.

It took some random kid that went undrafted, bounced from one team to the next from NBA to NBDL to make the NYK win 3 in a row and draw some kind of LIFE into that fanbase that was all but on life support.

" :cry: fire d'antoni, what are we gonna doooooooooooooooooo"

Joy Luck club. Ready? Ok. You lucked into Lin. And lucked into him being able to get a chance to play because guys like Baron Davis BACK is still on vacation. Yanno I saw that coming when you signed him. But I'm just a hater, stfu gobb you have 50,000 posts loser. But as of today when does anyone foresee Baron coming back? HOLD that thought. So it took imcompetant players that you said could do the job to FAIL so this "We have no other choice, f*ck it lets just throw this kid out there whatever man" to bring NYK fans from the living DEAD. Get real. No one besides Lin brother who got tired of him leaving the human imprint on his f*cking couch believed in the kid. How about you humble yourself just for once.

11-15 on a 3gm winning streak. Wow. Wolves are 13-13 and having seen both teams play (nowhere as much as their own fans) they actually play BETTER. So you may just want to wait before NYK records more wins and has a respectable record before running off at the mouth. Wolves have been at the bottom and as far as you can go. They have no choice but to go up, which they are. Whats the NYK excuse after millions spent on players, hyper and advertisement? Cool story bro. :facepalm

Boom, roasted, pwnage.

NuggetsFan
02-09-2012, 04:03 PM

Guy's such an idiot it's not even funny. I would hate to see NYK fans when they actually have a good team. I'd imagine the 90's were unbearable on basketball forums :lol

InfiniteBaskets
02-09-2012, 04:13 PM
No one besides Lin brother who got tired of him leaving the human imprint on his f*cking couch believed in the kid. How about you humble yourself just for once.

A few ISHers were impressed with what he did in college but I don't think anyone saw him averaging 20+/8 within a 3 game span.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=155939

:pimp:

GOBB
02-09-2012, 05:57 PM
A few ISHers were impressed with what he did in college but I don't think anyone saw him averaging 20+/8 within a 3 game span.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=155939

Yanno, I was going for the dramatic finish to a post and you just have to ruin it dont ya? :lol

Pretty cool bball4life went to middle school with the guy.

FireMcFailPlease
02-09-2012, 07:06 PM

my god you are stupid.

gyu
02-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Gobb, I believed in him:

https://twitter.com/#!/gyu68/status/167152775086608384

stallionaire
02-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Stand by this still.

EoJ
02-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Stand by this still.

stallionaire
02-11-2012, 02:18 AM
With the biggest Lin fanboy on the forum, sure.

Dwyane Rose
02-11-2012, 02:25 AM

I believe either I or bagelred is in possession of that title.

Emperor Lin :bowdown:

Ariza4three
02-11-2012, 02:47 AM

I love me some Lin!

Sarcastic
02-11-2012, 02:52 AM
Market size...
Stability of the owner...

Oh really? They would go by market size? So San Antonio and OKC would be out?

EoJ
02-11-2012, 02:52 AM
I feel honored you think of me as that.
Watch out!
http://i.imgur.com/ukK2G.png

KOBEtherealKing
02-11-2012, 02:59 AM
you do know "book it" has a curse on it. the opposite of what you want to book occurs 95% of the time. :violin:

stallionaire
02-11-2012, 03:05 AM
I feel honored you think of me as that.
Watch out!
http://i.imgur.com/ukK2G.png

No, I meant i'd do an avatar bet with a Lin fan. You have a Blazers and Celtics guy in your avatar. Maybe with a Knicks fan I meant.

Patrick Chewing
02-11-2012, 03:05 AM

I still think you're hilarious

EoJ
02-11-2012, 03:12 AM
No, I meant i'd do an avatar bet with a Lin fan. You have a Blazers and Celtics guy in your avatar. Maybe with a Knicks fan I meant.
ah ok.

GS1905
02-11-2012, 10:59 PM
kevin love has 30 points 18 rebounds with 8 minutes to go.

i said 34 points 23 rebounds and looks like that's gonna happen. I called it!!

and lin only has 19 points 8/20 FG. with 6 TOs. he is getting destroyed. I called this too.

oh shit i meant to post this with my other account

Sarcastic
02-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Fck You Bytches

DuMa
02-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Lmao

Soulful
02-11-2012, 11:29 PM
lol take that!!

destoryed?? more like the fully healthy wolves got destroyed by this stinky knicks line up!

but finally the lin hype will die down abit after this game~!

ImmortalNemesis
02-11-2012, 11:38 PM
The OP is a f*ggot. :roll:

04mzwach
02-11-2012, 11:41 PM
The Wolves did destroy Lin. Did you see the 2nd half? The guy got rocked.

baseketball4life
20 points 8 assists 6 rebounds 3 steals, and clutch game winning FT. Knicks win, 5-0, suck it op.

Sarcastic
you do know "book it" has a curse on it. the opposite of what you want to book occurs 95% of the time. :violin:

96% now.

Stat & Melo
02-11-2012, 11:42 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dwyane Rose
02-11-2012, 11:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfiM-2S6C6c

Stat & Melo
02-11-2012, 11:43 PM

this guy is so mad his team lost to chandler, Lin, shumpert and scrubs:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

imdaman99
02-11-2012, 11:44 PM
they did destroy him, by hacking him over and over and getting away with 90% of it

but there is the dragon, scoring the game winning ft at the end :D

PistolPete44
02-11-2012, 11:45 PM
they did destroy him, by hacking him over and over and getting away with 90% of it

but there is the dragon, scoring the game winning ft at the end :D
bla bla bla

iDunk
..but...but... WHY NOEZ DESTROYZ?

04mzwach
this guy is so mad his team lost to chandler, Lin, shumpert and scrubs:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
We handed the win out on a silver platter. You missed all of the forced turnovers we got on Lin. Rubio epic block. Beasley with another. Other players really got to us though.

ImmortalNemesis
02-11-2012, 11:46 PM

:roll: :roll: You mad cuz Lin styled on the Wolves too?

stallionaire
02-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Wel'p.

Time to drink the night away, 2 games under .500... ugh.

Sarcastic
02-11-2012, 11:47 PM
We handed the win out on a silver platter. You missed all of the forced turnovers we got on Lin. Rubio epic block. Beasley with another. Other players really got to us though.

:violin:

04mzwach
:roll: :roll: You mad cuz Lin styled on the Wolves too?
Face stomped, next. :lol

stallionaire
I just got back from the Target Center and I've never seen so many Asians in there before. Fun night, Wolves gave that win up. Rough loss.

Killbot
Lin still had 8 assists and 6 rebounds, so he had a good all around game. No way was the Dragon destroyed.

Collie
02-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Yeah, bad shooting game. Who doesn't have them? The guy still made the winning plays near the end though (game tying assist and game leading FT).

I'll take 20-6-8 bad game with a win any time.

It's not like Rubio was better, 5/15 with the game losing turnover.

stallionaire
02-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Lin still had 8 assists and 6 rebounds, so he had a good all around game. No way was the Dragon destroyed.

Wasn't Linsanity though.

SacJB Shady
02-11-2012, 11:49 PM
This goes to show how good Lin is. His off night he still scores 20 points, 8 assists, and 6 rebounds and win and the Twolves feel like they conquered the world shutting him down.

ImmortalNemesis
02-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Face stomped, next. :lol

Looks like his fans like to take cheap shots too. :lol

EvanW
02-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Wasn't Linsanity though.At the end of the day, the dude is still really inexperienced. Don't hate.

Killbot
02-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Wasn't Linsanity though.

Dragon will be back. He has to recharge his Lintendo chip.

DMV2
02-11-2012, 11:55 PM
This goes to show how good Lin is. His off night he still scores 20 points, 8 assists, and 6 rebounds and win and the Twolves feel like they conquered the world shutting him down.
Off-night of 20-8-6 is usually reserved for superstars, which means the Dragon is a superstar.

Ricky 5 buckets on 15 FTA, 12 points, 8 dimes, choked in the 4th....uglier sub-par game.

Sarcastic
02-11-2012, 11:55 PM
At the end of the day, the dude is still really inexperienced. Don't hate.

Not only that, but he has never played this type of minutes in the NBA before at all. D'Antoni is playing him as if he were a 6 year veteran.

June1026
02-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Those are DWill Numbers, don't hate.

stallionaire
02-12-2012, 12:09 AM
At the end of the day, the dude is still really inexperienced. Don't hate.

Not hating. I like Lin. And I give more credit to Rubio's defense.

This was an ugly Wolves game. We gave it away.

baseketball4life
02-12-2012, 04:48 AM
Not hating. I like Lin. And I give more credit to Rubio's defense.

This was an ugly Wolves game. We gave it away.
Rubio is lock down defender. One of best Lin will see all year, he still had a solid game though poor shooting Lin.

Shepseskaf
02-12-2012, 06:20 AM
Rubio is lock down defender. One of best Lin will see all year, he still had a solid game though poor shooting Lin.
Not so much on the "lock down" defender. Rubio is a willing defender, I'll give him that. He has good anticipation, quicker feet than I initially give him credit for, and long arms that he uses effectively. However, he lacks the strength to body up to an opponent and get them off of spots.

Lin's shooting problems were mostly due to being fatigued and injured. He tweaked his ankle in the previous game, and Pringles didn't give him nearly enough rest.

I estimate that Lin had about 5 shots right at the rim that just missed. If he has his legs and conditioning together, he gets those, and it puts him at around 30 points.

millwad
02-12-2012, 06:35 AM
Lets get real, Lin didn't have sink today, it wasn't Rubio who stopped him.

A maximum of 5 of the shots was directly missed due the defense of the Wolves, the rest of his misses were shots he's been making in the other games.

Teanett
02-12-2012, 07:55 AM
rubio played great defense.

bluechox2
02-12-2012, 07:57 AM
rubios defense was great, he also had alot of help from the front court in stopping lin.
though rubio did screw up on the last 2 plays

wolves played like they didnt want the win

02-12-2012, 08:13 AM
I haven't read the whole thread but I think it's great for Lin as he reached a level of Kobe/LeBron/Dwade type criticism.

bitedez
02-12-2012, 08:13 AM
He has no left hand! You heard it here first. At best hes going to be a backup pg. Tired of all these asians chanting LIN as MVP

bluechox2
02-12-2012, 08:18 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz8w1tKWC31r8h5zoo1_500.gif

Shepseskaf
02-12-2012, 08:18 AM
He has no left hand! You heard it here first. At best hes going to be a backup pg. Tired of all these asians chanting LIN as MVP
Moron. Name another "backup point guard" who can drop 38 on the Lakers and consistently close out games.

And Lin does have a left hand. It needs to be developed, but he's attempted several left-handed scoop shots that were right on the rim. Guaranteed he works on that, and makes it a strength.

Teanett
02-12-2012, 08:22 AM
rubios defense was great, he also had alot of help from the front court in stopping lin.
though rubio did screw up on the last 2 plays

wolves played like they didnt want the win
that's been the wolves problem, executing down the stretch.
they're young.

bitedez
02-12-2012, 08:23 AM
nate robinson...

he doesnt dare drive to his left. rubio let him several times and he didnt. when he goes left he would rather make a reverse with his right than a normal left hand layup.