PDA

View Full Version : Lebron responds to Perkins 'rip' and talks about Larry's statements on the BS report

Faptastrophe
02-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Full article- HERE (http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7556817/miami-heat-lebron-james-apologize-kendrick-perkins-tired-blame-game)

LeBron James will not be apologizing to Oklahoma City Thunder center Kendrick Perkins for tweeting about Blake Griffin's dunk over Perkins last week. And while he's at it, he's tired of getting blamed for things that he doesn't feel are his fault.

"I would never apologize about anything like that when I'm connecting to my fans," James said of Perkins telling Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday that he was upset with the Heat forward's public reaction to Griffin's dunk.

"Now, if Kendrick Perkins dunked on somebody like that on the other end, I would have done the same thing," James said. "If Perkins dunked on Blake Griffin or DeAndre Jordan or whatever the case may be, it would be the same thing. That's just my love for the game and connecting with my fans."

James also referenced Indiana Pacers president Larry Bird telling Grantland.com's Bill Simmons on "The B.S. Report" that, while James is the league's best player, Bird would prefer to play with Bryant.

"It's simple, (Kobe) has five rings and I have none, so it's easy to say that," James said. "If I had five rings and Kobe had none, it'd probably be the other way around.

"I'm an easy target; if someone wants to get a point across -- just throw LeBron's name in there," James said. "You could be watching cartoons with your kids and you don't like it, you say, 'Blame it on LeBron.' If you go to the grocery store and they don't have the milk that you like, you just say, 'It's LeBron's fault.' "

http://i.imgur.com/Qa3sN.png

pauk
02-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Appoligise? What is there to appologise for? "Sorry mr scrub, for me liking that dunk....."

That was just low by Perk, lost all respect for him

MichaelCheazley
02-09-2012, 02:38 PM
It's actually Tracy Mcgrady's fault

pauk
02-09-2012, 02:39 PM

:oldlol: its so true tho

KBryant24
02-09-2012, 02:40 PM
I thought it was Vince Carter's fault

chazzy
02-09-2012, 02:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oleKfixy-7A

pegasus
02-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Yep, he does nothing wrong. People hate him for no reason.:facepalm

Story Up
02-09-2012, 02:43 PM
James thinks the world evolves around him, such a pompous douche bag.

MichaelCheazley
02-09-2012, 02:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oleKfixy-7A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpQwZC_ChcM

JMT
02-09-2012, 02:46 PM

I was going to say "revolves", but this is actually more appropriate.

PTB Fan
02-09-2012, 02:46 PM
:roll: :lol

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 02:47 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :lol :lol :lol :lol :roll: :roll:

FindingTim
02-09-2012, 02:50 PM

http://www.onlinecertificateprograms.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/counseling/06_sprewell.jpg
"so where do y'all find room for milk in the budget??"

pauk
02-09-2012, 02:50 PM

word!!! :oldlol: :bowdown:

Scholar
02-09-2012, 02:51 PM

I'm pretty sure the world does evolve around him, as well as around you, me and anyone else who has ever lived. :confusedshrug:

I get what you're saying, though. This dude is a tad bit too cocky. Maybe I'm reading into it too much but it seems like LBJ is trying to say he doesn't care about what Larry Bird said.

KOBEtherealKing
02-09-2012, 02:51 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

AHHHH SHUT UP

pegasus
02-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Appoligise? What is there to appologise for? "Sorry mr scrub, for me liking that dunk....."

That was just low by Perk, lost all respect for him

word!!! :oldlol: :bowdown:

ILLsmak
02-09-2012, 02:55 PM
The truth is, you can be a good person and still be a huge egotist.

I think that LeBron is both. I think he's sincere. I think he's slightly oversensitive, but he's a cool guy.

That being said, he is so egotistical! When he says "my fans", even though that's a somewhat normal phrase (I'd say THE fans)... coming from his mouth it seems like he believes those fans belong to him and in a way is subtly saying that this moment was meant to be shared between ME and MY FANS and if you aren't in that category, get the **** out.

Which is fine but kind of rude. Perk should probably knock him on his ass.

OKC MIA finals?

-Smak

Heavincent
02-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Poor Lebron :cry: :cry: :cry:

pegasus
02-09-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm pretty sure the world does evolve around him, as well as around you, me and anyone else who has ever lived. :confusedshrug:

I get what you're saying, though. This dude is a tad bit too cocky. Maybe I'm reading into it too much but it seems like LBJ is trying to say he doesn't care about what Larry Bird said.

He is basically saying that Bird's choice was made based on the ring count, not skills and talent, without realizing that the ring count is correlated with skills and talent (physical, mental, basketball skills, everything).

pauk
02-09-2012, 02:57 PM
uh oh... heavincent and pegasus in the house... what would a lebron thread be without these vermins

pauk
02-09-2012, 02:58 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

AHHHH SHUT UP

He got interviewed, they ask questions, he has to answer.... if he still doesnt answer, then he will look arrogant for not answering them... :confusedshrug: Then YOU will make a thread about how arrogant he is for avoiding the media...

Faptastrophe
02-09-2012, 03:00 PM
What is really funny is if Perkins had just dropped it than the 24 hr news cycle would have forgotten about him, but because he was butthurt and had to call Lebron out i get to watch him get posterized on ESPN every time one of them responds back and forth. Love it.

March 25, an opportunity for LBJ to be what a lot of people want him to be. Be like Mike, be like Kobe and on that night TORCH OKC and posterize Perkins.
LBJ dunks on Perkins and back pedals with his finger over his mouth like "Shhhhh...". I think those days of the NBA are over, but it would be sweet.

REACTION
02-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Was Perkins really looking for an apology from LeBron for his tweet? I sure hope not. The dude has been off his rocker ever since he was molested by Griffin.

talkingconch
02-09-2012, 03:02 PM
good for him, he doesnt have to apologize for shit

SpecialQue
02-09-2012, 03:03 PM
I don't think what Bird said about Lebron was all that bad. He did say he'd have fun playing with Lebron (though I get it was contrasted with winning with Kobe), and he also said that he was certain Lebron would win a championship because he was too talented not to.

I don't like Lebron, but I get why all the petty digs against him are getting on his nerves.

jlip
02-09-2012, 03:03 PM
The truth is, you can be a good person and still be a huge egotist.

I think that LeBron is both. I think he's sincere. I think he's slightly oversensitive, but he's a cool guy.

That being said, he is so egotistical! When he says "my fans", even though that's a somewhat normal phrase (I'd say THE fans)... coming from his mouth it seems like he believes those fans belong to him and in a way is subtly saying that this moment was meant to be shared between ME and MY FANS and if you aren't in that category, get the **** out.

Which is fine but kind of rude. Perk should probably knock him on his ass.

OKC MIA finals?

-Smak

You really read all of that into what you admitted was a "somewhat normal phrase"?

pegasus
02-09-2012, 03:04 PM
You really read all of that into what you admitted was a "somewhat normal phrase"?

Lebron called his teammates "my soldiers" before, so the other guy does have a point.

ILLsmak
02-09-2012, 03:05 PM
What is really funny is if Perkins had just dropped it than the 24 hr news cycle would have forgotten about him, but because he was butthurt and had to call Lebron out i get to watch him get posterized on ESPN every time one of them responds back and forth. Love it.

March 25, an opportunity for LBJ to be what a lot of people want him to be. Be like Mike, be like Kobe and on that night TORCH OKC and posterize Perkins.
LBJ dunks on Perkins and back pedals with his finger over his mouth like "Shhhhh...". I think those days of the NBA are over, but it would be sweet.

That's why I loved Shaq. If you went up to try to posterize Shaq he'd kill you. And that's how it should be. People need to learn how to foul correctly.

The truth of the matter is Griffin is just a bigger beast than LeBron when it comes to going at the rim. Perk underestimated the force he was coming with. I don't think LeBron would ever get a chance to do that to Perk without getting laid out, but we'll see.

-Smak

BGriffin's Dad
02-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Was Perkins really looking for an apology from LeBron for his tweet? I sure hope not. The dude has been off his rocker ever since he was molested by Griffin.

:roll:

ya perks is being a lil bitch

Phong
02-09-2012, 03:06 PM
LeBron fans are as dumb as their idol. Perkins isn't mad that LeBron commented on the dunk. Perkins is annoyed at LeBron trying to insert himself in everything other people do.

- Dwight is shinning at the dunk contest... LeBron tries to steal the spotlight and say he will participate next year.
- Griffin makes an awesome dunk... LeBron has to remind people that he also had an awesome dunk.

LeBron: “Dunk of the Year! @blakegriffin just dunked on Kendrick Perkins so hard!!! Wow! I guess I’m No. 2 now." Yeah yeah.. you were no. 1.. blah blah blah.

He just can't let other people shine without trying to prop himself. Just look at all the other players tweeting about that dunk. They're about the dunk and not about themselves. That's why Perkins has no problem with the other tweets.

Perkins: “They also are not tweeting about themselves talking about going down to No. 2. I just feel [James] is always looking for attention and he wants the world to like him.”

stallionaire
02-09-2012, 03:07 PM
One thing I learned about LeBron and the media:

No one will like him until he starts winning rings. He just has to shut up and not talk until then. It's a shame because I enjoy his tweets and I personally get where he's coming from 100%:

What the **** is Perkins mad about? Nobody called him out. No-one. It was a nasty dunk by Blake which just so happened to be on Perkins. The athleticism of the dunk and the fact that he bodied up with a defensive minded old-school center like Perkins made it NASTIER, but not in a way that disrespects Perkins.

Perkins is a thin skinned dipshit. He is so insecure.

Fudge
02-09-2012, 03:08 PM
uh oh... heavincent and pegasus in the house... what would a lebron thread be without these vermins
Same goes for you? :confusedshrug: :oldlol:

kingBynum
02-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Crazy NBA schedule.

Lebron's Fault

ILLsmak
02-09-2012, 03:14 PM

TBH, I believe things don't usually happen on accident. They are either consciously or subconsciously done. If he always says "my" fans when referring to the fans he has at least separated himself and the people who he considers fans from the rest of the world. And in this context, it's pretty obvious he's making this a LeBron moment when, as said, it wasn't; by saying my fans he has furthered this.

Check out my awesome diagram.

The dunk: Perkins ----- Blake
LeBron's comment: Perkins---LeBron---Blake
Then LeBron's reply: (Player x)---LeBron+his fans--- (Player Y)

Although it was more apparent that he was removing Perkins. I think that he only removed Blake in the end to try to rationalize it.

-Smak

Dragonyeuw
02-09-2012, 03:16 PM

LOL I was just about to say that.

Kobr
02-09-2012, 03:16 PM
That's why I loved Shaq. If you went up to try to posterize Shaq he'd kill you. And that's how it should be. People need to learn how to foul correctly.

The truth of the matter is Griffin is just a bigger beast than LeBron when it comes to going at the rim. Perk underestimated the force he was coming with. I don't think LeBron would ever get a chance to do that to Perk without getting laid out, but we'll see.

-Smak

Yeah, it would be interesting to see prime Shaq play today.

kNIOKAS
02-09-2012, 03:17 PM
At least he responded classy. Not the milk in the store part, but about Perk. Thanks, Bron, OK.

Doranku
02-09-2012, 03:18 PM
:roll: @ how self absorbed this guy is.

Dragonyeuw
02-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Yeah, it would be interesting to see prime Shaq play today.

Considering the (lack of) competition he had at the spot 10 years ago, it's almost illegal how much he'd dominate today.

I mean, this is 38 year old Shaq on Howard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXqiMlFumjk

3peat Shaq would annihilate today's centers.

GOBB
02-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Lebron was better off just saying he doesnt feel the need to apologize, what he did was connecting with fans. The stuff after that is :facepalm

He should have said "I do exactly what Perkins teammate does, but he has no issue with him. :confusedshrug: ".

One thing Perk and Bron need to do now? STFU

Scholar
02-09-2012, 03:20 PM
He is basically saying that Bird's choice was made based on the ring count, not skills and talent, without realizing that the ring count is correlated with skills and talent (physical, mental, basketball skills, everything).

:cheers:
I wanted to say this exact thing, but I just decided to leave it be. I had a feeling some LeBron dick rider would come in and say, "You better stop before I throw nasty insults at you."

ganja0710
02-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Lebron is just like any other young "star" who gets a whole lot of money at a young age. They surround themselves with "yes" men when are at their beck and call 24/7/365. These guys are pretty much robots who do and say whatever they star tells them to do. Nowhere in that circle is somebody mature enough to say "hey, you really need to just shut the **** up." So, what you end up getting is an egotistical a**hole, who thinks the world revolves around them, and that they can do no wrong.

Lebron fans are as spineless as the people around him. And instead of owning up to the fact that he sometimes says and does ret**ded sh*t, they come up with hilariously stupid excuses to bail him out like the mindless sheep that they are. This is the real reason why he went to Miami, to further his brand. Now he's feeling the pressure of bailing on Cleveland, he tries to make it look like he's done nothing wrong and people hate him just because. This is no different from the ret**ded sh*t he said after last year's Finals. This dude's ego is so huge, it's pathetic.:facepalm
Inb4 pauk starts :cry:.

LakersReign
02-09-2012, 03:22 PM
:cheers:
I wanted to say this exact thing, but I just decided to leave it be. I had a feeling some LeBron dick rider would come in and say, "You better stop before I throw nasty insults at you."

He probably will later when he gets home from school:lol :roll:

KOBEtherealKing
02-09-2012, 03:26 PM
He got interviewed, they ask questions, he has to answer.... if he still doesnt answer, then he will look arrogant for not answering them... :confusedshrug: Then YOU will make a thread about how arrogant he is for avoiding the media... rofl...Pauk, when have I ever made a thread about lebron? :facepalm
:roll: I was just saying they both need to shut up and stop crying over a throw it in slam.

Heavincent
02-09-2012, 03:28 PM

:cry:

RRR3
02-09-2012, 03:37 PM
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3b0bd28659b6ed007fe2e136dc39f092.gif
:roll: :roll: :roll: LOL @ this clown still angry over his bruised clitoris

Faptastrophe
02-09-2012, 04:02 PM
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]It

HEAT111
02-09-2012, 04:05 PM
"If this guy has a rescinding hairline, it's my fault", -LeBron

:lol

Mr Clutch Melo
02-09-2012, 04:09 PM
:facepalm :facepalm

bsyde82
02-09-2012, 04:09 PM
I think it's unfair of the media to ask him that Bird question - I mean, they're basically telling him, so Larry Bird would rather have Kobe than you, what do you have to say about it? Not like he's going to dismiss Bird. No real easy way to answer that.

That being said, it's cleary he's very sensitive and somewhat insecure about this kind of thing, even if he tries to play it off as if he's not. I'm trying to imagine what someone like Kobe would say in response, and I'm pretty sure he'd give one of those dickish "I don't give a sh#T" answers and move on. Lebron had to go on that little rant about how he's blamed for everything - no one was blaming him for anything in that question. But the point is, he obviously cares, so much so that he can't contain it. I honestly believe players like Kobe, even if they cared just a smidge, that concern is so far down their list of priorities that it barely registers, if at all.

Lebron is who he is. I hope the media stops trying to create these dumb "stories"/controversies and just let all of us enjoy his play, and only his play.

talkingconch
02-09-2012, 04:23 PM
didn't realize a blake griffin dunk on perkins would have a rippling effect on lebron james

LakersReign
02-09-2012, 04:51 PM
I think it's unfair of the media to ask him that Bird question - I mean, they're basically telling him, so Larry Bird would rather have Kobe than you, what do you have to say about it? Not like he's going to dismiss Bird. No real easy way to answer that.

That being said, it's cleary he's very sensitive and somewhat insecure about this kind of thing, even if he tries to play it off as if he's not. I'm trying to imagine what someone like Kobe would say in response, and I'm pretty sure he'd give one of those dickish "I don't give a sh#T" answers and move on. Lebron had to go on that little rant about how he's blamed for everything - no one was blaming him for anything in that question. But the point is, he obviously cares, so much so that he can't contain it. I honestly believe players like Kobe, even if they cared just a smidge, that concern is so far down their list of priorities that it barely registers, if at all.

Lebron is who he is. I hope the media stops trying to create these dumb "stories"/controversies and just let all of us enjoy his play, and only his play.

The media doesn't do anything. Lebron just says stupid sh*t, he doesn't need to say. It wasn't the media, twisting his words when he said that crap after the Finals. There is a reason why stars get PR agents to handle the media for them. Lebron's PR team are his friends, so they're not going to be the ones to tell him to simply shut up. The result you have is him, saying stupid sh*t. Michael Jackson, and Allen Iverson, surrounded themselves with "yes" men to tell them what they wanted to hear. Look how well that worked out for the both of them:ohwell:

pauk
02-09-2012, 04:56 PM
didn't realize a blake griffin dunk on perkins would have a rippling effect on lebron james

It didnt... but he got asked about it and had to answer... :confusedshrug:

(e)
02-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Don't see anything wrong with his response to Perkins, I get it.

I also get where Perk was coming from though, it's his job to try to protect the basket. He just can't protect it when Blake Griffin is throwing a ball on his head lol.

The second part of that about just blaming everything on him is a joke. Easily one of the best players in the world, but is also a fcking clown. He just needs to shut up sometimes.

Nash
02-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Perkins is being a douche and egoistic.

Lebron didn't hate on Perkins, he was praising Blake. Perkins should stop being so self centered.

pauk
02-09-2012, 05:00 PM

Good post

talkingconch
02-09-2012, 05:01 PM
It didnt... but he got asked about it and had to answer... :confusedshrug:
I meant media had to take it to another level by asking him that question. Lebron's right on one point, getting blamed for no reason.

pauk
02-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Don't see anything wrong with his response to Perkins, I get it.

I also get where Perk was coming from though, it's his job to try to protect the basket. He just can't protect it when Blake Griffin is throwing a ball on his head lol.

The second part of that about just blaming everything on him is a joke. Easily one of the best players in the world, but is also a fcking clown. He just needs to shut up sometimes.

But Lebron never touched that... so i dont understand why he brought that up to defend himself like if Lebron just insulted him, he simply commended Griffin on his dunk! Everybody commended Griffins dunk, EVERYBODY........

strifed169
02-09-2012, 05:11 PM
With the emergence of Lin I honestly could care less about LBJ's diva ass anymore

Burgz
02-09-2012, 05:14 PM

my new favorite pic on ish

lakerfreak
02-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Back when Kobe said in his camp "You aint dunkin on me in MY camp", referring to lebron getting dunked on by a high school student, Kobe didn't apologize.

These players talk trash to each other all the time. It doesn't mean they're attacking them out of complete animosity and utter dislike, but its all good n fun.

Lebron is absolutely correct here. He shouldn't apologize.

nathanjizzle
02-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Blame it on LeBron.' If you go to the grocery store and they don't have the milk that you like, you just say, 'It's LeBron's fault.' "

LOL.

pauk
02-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Perkins needs to fill in this form and send it to Lebron :lol

http://api.ning.com/files/QQh8fH8Nsas6c3Tk45-sUUlJkrtgWkSb79ln*CkEEYND45Bg1HZm-LepO8GPfeQZbDayG2s19wK8E*2H9CRLrnW09Eju5*ck/imsosorrybut.jpg

Simple Jack
02-09-2012, 05:41 PM

I'm sure Bird also took all of that into consideration when he said Bron was by far the best player in the league about 20 seconds before he made the Kobe comment. Why does no one talk about this? As if Bird said nothing positive about LeBron in the interview.

Derka
02-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Great response to the Perk thing. I love Perk but he needs to shut up and talk on the court, not in the press.

Completely full of shit on the response to Larry, though.

gilalizard
02-09-2012, 05:50 PM
bronbron has to inject himself into it, then whines when someone points it out.

Then cries some more about how the whole world is against him.

Douchebaggery, thy name is LeBron James.

chazzy
02-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Lol'd at his response to the Bird comment

Ronaldinho
02-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Kobe would say just "I dont give a **** to what Perkins said."

Lebron on the other hand gives a huge explanation...

talkingconch
02-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Blame it on LeBron.' If you go to the grocery store and they don't have the milk that you like, you just say, 'It's LeBron's fault.' "

http://t.qkme.me/35zwz7.jpg

http://t.qkme.me/35zsp5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LAxwO.jpg

talkingconch
02-09-2012, 06:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/B0341.jpg

Derka
02-09-2012, 06:18 PM
http://t.qkme.me/35zsp5.jpg

Love it! :oldlol:

Faptastrophe
02-09-2012, 06:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/B0341.jpg
:cheers: repped.

bsyde82
02-09-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm sure Bird also took all of that into consideration when he said Bron was by far the best player in the league about 20 seconds before he made the Kobe comment. Why does no one talk about this? As if Bird said nothing positive about LeBron in the interview.

Yea, that is getting glossed over quite a bit. I wonder if Bird truly meant it to the extent that he said it ("best player by far"), and if he was trying to preface his Kobe comment with that so it wouldn't come as a total diss to Lebron.

Bron, when asked about the Bird comment, should've sheepishly replied, well, Larry's an old-timer, and so is Kobe, so they have more in common. Larry did say I was the best player in the league though.... *grin* *exit stage*

Haters' heads would probably explode. I would have appreciated that kind of response.

LakersReign
02-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Yea, that is getting glossed over quite a bit. I wonder if Bird truly meant it to the extent that he said it ("best player by far"), and if he was trying to preface his Kobe comment with that so it wouldn't come as a total diss to Lebron.

Bron, when asked about the Bird comment, should've sheepishly replied, well, Larry's an old-timer, and so is Kobe, so they have more in common. Larry did say I was the best player in the league though.... *grin* *exit stage*

Haters' heads would probably explode. I would have appreciated that kind of response.

What Lebron needs to to, is find somebody and appoint them his official b***hslapper. Their job would be to simply slap the hell out of him, any time any place, he says something stupid. Maybe then he'll learn to shut up sometimes.

ConanRulesNBC
02-09-2012, 06:44 PM
So LeBron is getting all upset and acting like a child because Larry Bird said he'd rather play with a proven winner than someone who just has great stats and hasn't won anything yet? What's wrong with what Bird said? How does that lead to "everyone" blaming LeBron for everything like LeBron says?

What a big f*cking baby. Seriously. He has the mind set of a spoiled 16 year old kid who doesn't get his way.

TheFrozenOne
02-09-2012, 08:12 PM
WTF? is Lebron even Talking about???

Whio said anything was his fault???

Why does he keep responding to people opinions...just say "no comment" and let your game do the talking.

He is so shook from the past few years he started saying it wasn't his fault:lol ....when it had no meaning to what Perkins and Bird were talking about.

Bird said he would rather play with Kobe who is more focused......what is the big deal???....Mike brown said the same thing!

ILLsmak
02-09-2012, 08:17 PM
haha.

Yeah if LeBron is gonna speak his mind he has to stop playing the victim.

-Smak

Burgz
02-09-2012, 10:19 PM
LeBron needs to just shut up. please.

Lebron23
02-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Kendrick Perkins is an arrogant douchebag. This F*cker is lucky because he's playing with the worst group of Center in NBA History. He's not even better than Bison Dele, and Brian Reeves. I hope the Thunder advance in the Finals cause I love to see LeBron dunk over Perkins in the biggest stage of them all.

dunksby
02-09-2012, 10:24 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/jordan-crawford-talks-about-his-dunk-on-lebron.jpg

Lebron23
02-09-2012, 10:26 PM
WTF? is Lebron even Talking about???

Whio said anything was his fault???

Why does he keep responding to people opinions...just say "no comment" and let your game do the talking.

He is so shook from the past few years he started saying it wasn't his fault:lol ....when it had no meaning to what Perkins and Bird were talking about.

Bird said he would rather play with Kobe who is more focused......what is the big deal???....Mike brown said the same thing!

He probably read some of the posts of the Creepy Kobetards on the ESPN message board, and on youtube. LeBron just needs to relax He's gonna win an NBA Finals MVP before he turns 30.

zizozain
02-09-2012, 10:35 PM
LeBron.. nobody asked you to apologize
wveryone asking you to shut up and delete your twitter account and learn to shoot free throws

Lebron23
02-09-2012, 10:36 PM
LeBron.. nobody asked you to apologize
wveryone asking you to shut up and delete your twitter account and learn to shoot free throws

Where did you live in china? I'll probably visit that place this year. Let's have a debate at the Great Wall of China.

knicksman
02-09-2012, 10:55 PM

yup we came from monkeys like lebron.

Lebron23
02-09-2012, 11:01 PM
yup we came from monkeys like lebron.

Yup you came from your father's V@gina.

knicksman
02-09-2012, 11:47 PM

so funny:lol

Asukal
02-10-2012, 02:40 AM