PDA

View Full Version : Kobe and Vanessa making out in the tunnel (with pics)

Extempo
02-15-2012, 12:22 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/02/15/0214-kobe-gamepiks-ex-2.jpg

KOBE BRYANT AND VANESSA RECONCILING ...With Their Mouths

Another come-from-behind victory for Kobe Bryant ... sucking face with the woman who has now taken all of his homes, Vanessa Bryant ... and now TMZ can confirm the two are working on a reconciliation.

Vanessa showed up for the Lakers Valentine's Day victory over the Atlanta Hawks. The two shared a kiss in the tunnel on the way into the locker room.

TMZ broke the story ... Vanessa filed for divorce in December, and they have already sealed the property settlement deal in which Vanessa got all 3 Newport Beach estates.

But sources told us at the time Vanessa filed ... don't be surprised if she goes back to Bryant.

And, although Kobe and Vanessa have submitted all the necessary docs to divorce, it doesn't become final until mid-June, so there's plenty of time to withdraw the papers.

FYI -- we're told Kobe and Vanessa are NOT living with each other ... yet.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/15/kobe-bryant-vanessa-divorce-lakers-kiss-valentines-day/

Jimmy2k8
02-15-2012, 12:29 PM
:oldlol:

So much for the divorce, and the huge settlement that she could of received.

The_Yearning
02-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Maybe this can revive the 2008 Kobe?

Bob Cousy
02-15-2012, 12:31 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSS !

thank you based god.

christian1923
02-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Wow kobe truly is da gawd.. cheats that many times and she still wants him.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

dunksby
02-15-2012, 12:32 PM
She realized she aint gonna let another bitch dig that gold.

Glide2keva
02-15-2012, 12:34 PM

So much for the divorce, and the huge settlement that she could of received.

Why settle for some, when you can have it all? Classic gold digger move.

Extempo
02-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Kobe and Vanessa trending on twitter...so many funny tweets :oldlol:

She showed up after halftime and he shot 50% in the second half. This is good news for Kobe and the Lakers, I expect him to play much better (and relaxed) with his wife and kids with him again.

Reverend Hoops
02-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Kobe always shows up in the clutch.

nathanjizzle
02-15-2012, 12:40 PM
ahhh true love always prevails:cheers:

Scholar
02-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Maybe this means good things for Kobe on the court, too.

blablabla
02-15-2012, 12:46 PM
kobe cheats on her
she apologizes to him

DuMa
02-15-2012, 12:46 PM
so kobe wants to lose another half of his income. gg

Bob Cousy
02-15-2012, 12:51 PM
so kobe wants to lose another half of his income. gg
bwahahahahahahaha just imagine.

Poodle
02-15-2012, 12:51 PM
she's-looking-more-and-more-like-MarieOsmond...the-way-she's-gaining-weight-kobe-should've-gone-young.

Nash
02-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Kobe's lawyers found some kind of loophole and Vanessa came back crawling when there was no money or what?

MK2V1GP
02-15-2012, 01:00 PM
why the crap do you need 3 mansions in the same zip code?

MK2V1GP
02-15-2012, 01:01 PM
And btw, woof! She looks rough and a little too much arm jiggle.

kennethgriffin
02-15-2012, 01:01 PM
well now we know why kobes game has been off lately

this guy was playing so damn well when he was completely free of relationships

i hope she dumps him again so he can go back to averaging 35ppg on 50%

Poodle
02-15-2012, 01:05 PM
And btw, woof! She looks rough and a little too much arm jiggle.

yep-noticed-the-arm-jiggle-too

kennethgriffin
02-15-2012, 01:08 PM
yep-noticed-the-arm-jiggle-too

shes latina and had 2 kids in a 10 year long marriage... what do you expect?

Poodle
02-15-2012, 01:10 PM
shes latina and had 2 kids... what do you expect?

maybe-work-out-some-and-some-muscle-tone?

Vanessa-is-probably-the-most-spoiled-of-females-living-on-the-planet-so-i-very-much-doubt-she's-into-breaking-sweats-for-anything.

Bob Cousy
02-15-2012, 01:10 PM

:facepalm

They've been married for years ... before Kobe even hit his peak.

or you were joking ?

kennethgriffin
02-15-2012, 01:16 PM

They've been married for years ... before Kobe even hit his peak.

yes but kobe when he isnt distracted with off court "love" can focus on his game

like during 2004 and 2005 when he was trying to make up for kate faber

24ppg in 2004 ( lowest in the last 13 years )

3rd team all nba in 2005 ( lowest in the last 12 years )

i might be wrong... but i think kobes at his best when he just doesnt give a fu*ck and cheats on her or doesnt have anything to do with her

trust me. when im obsessing over a girl. i cant focus on work either

StroShow4
02-15-2012, 01:18 PM
kobe cheats on her
she apologizes to him

Boss. :oldlol: :pimp:

Bob Cousy
02-15-2012, 01:19 PM
but i think kobes at his best when he just doesnt give a fu*ck and cheats on her or doesnt have anything to do with her

trust me. when im obsessing over a girl. i cant focus on work either
:confusedshrug:

I can't really co-sign this statement because I'm not that type of person, but I can see where you're coming from.

midatlantic09
02-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Kobe needs to just move on and leave Vanessa alone. The guy is only 33, still has $60+ million in the bank, will make another $100 million before his playing career is over, is an NBA superstar and future HOFer, is well known all over the world, and lives in the best US city in terms of attractive women. He should be slaying damn near every chick over the age of 18 that he comes in contact with who rates an 8+ and shouldn't even think about getting back with Vanessa or seriously dating anyone else. The guy has spent nearly his entire career as a married man and has never really had a chance to go crazy and bed hundreds or thousands of incredibly attractive women. Now is his chance and he needs to take advantage of it.

If he goes back to Vanessa, I'll be extremely dissappointed.

Bob Cousy
02-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Kobe needs to just move on and leave Vanessa alone. The guy is only 33, still has $50+ million in the bank, will make another $100 million before his playing career is over, is well known all over the world, and lives in the best US city in terms of attractive women. He should be slaying damn near every chick over the age of 18 who rates an 8+ that he comes in contact with and shouldn't even be thinking about getting better with Vanessa or seriously dating anyone else. The guy has spent almost his entire career as a married man and has never really had a chance to go crazy and bed hundreds or thousands of incredibly attractive women. Now is his chance and he needs to take advantage of it.

If he goes back to Vanessa, I'll be extremely dissappointed.:facepalm

you're an STD scientific showcase waiting to happen.

kennethgriffin
02-15-2012, 01:32 PM
Kobe needs to just move on and leave Vanessa alone. The guy is only 33, still has $50+ million in the bank, will make another $100 million before his playing career is over, is well known all over the world, and lives in the best US city in terms of attractive women. He should be slaying damn near every chick over the age of 18 who rates an 8+ that he comes in contact with and shouldn't even think about getting back with Vanessa or seriously dating anyone else. The guy has spent almost his entire career as a married man and has never really had a chance to go crazy and bed hundreds or thousands of incredibly attractive women. Now is his chance and he needs to take advantage of it.

love makes people stupid

trust me... im still trying to get back with this average looking girl 3 years later and ive had 10 girls since then that are all hotter than she is

rodman91
02-15-2012, 01:37 PM
love makes people stupid

trust me... im still trying to get back with this average looking girl 3 years later and ive had 10 girls since then that are all hotter than she is

Word.

midatlantic09
02-15-2012, 01:39 PM

you're an STD scientific showcase waiting to happen.

I never said anything about not using condoms. I encourage him to use them, but the bottom line is that he needs to do what he should have done 10 years ago and bang at least 200-300 chicks before settling down again. What's the point of all this fame and fortune if you're not going to use it to your advantage and bang all kinds of ridiculously hot chicks?

LJJ
02-15-2012, 01:40 PM
Kobe needs to just move on and leave Vanessa alone. The guy is only 33, still has $60+ million in the bank, will make another $100 million before his playing career is over, is an NBA superstar and future HOFer, is well known all over the world, and lives in the best US city in terms of attractive women. He should be slaying damn near every chick over the age of 18 that he comes in contact with who rates an 8+ and shouldn't even think about getting back with Vanessa or seriously dating anyone else. The guy has spent nearly his entire career as a married man and has never really had a chance to go crazy and bed hundreds or thousands of incredibly attractive women. Now is his chance and he needs to take advantage of it.

:roll:

Good to know you are fiending for that Kobe d1ck.

305Baller
02-15-2012, 01:40 PM
I never said anything about not using condoms. I encourage him to use them, but the bottom line is that he needs to do what he should have done 10 years ago and bang at least 200-300 chicks before settling down again. What's the point of all this fame and fortune if you're not going to use it to your advantage?

:D

chazzy
02-15-2012, 01:54 PM
kobe cheats on her
she apologizes to him
Vanessa...
http://www.kaboommagazine.com/userfiles/kaboommagazine.com/nike-basketball-kobesystem-success-successful-campaign-0.jpg
You're welcome

Derka
02-15-2012, 01:56 PM

Relationship Advice from ISH.com.

I've truly seen everything.

White Mamba
02-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Vanessa...
http://www.kaboommagazine.com/userfiles/kaboommagazine.com/nike-basketball-kobesystem-success-successful-campaign-0.jpg
You're welcome
:roll: :roll:

SwayDizzle
02-15-2012, 02:00 PM

You are so right :cheers:

Relationships are hard work and emotionally draining, only makes sense that you can't commit yourself fully to your job when involved with someone (especially when you have a turbulent history with them).

White Mamba
02-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Kobe always shows up in the clutch.:roll: :roll: :applause:

The Macho Man
02-15-2012, 02:32 PM
They all come crawlin back.

Eric Cartman
02-15-2012, 02:38 PM
love makes people stupid

This.

Nevaeh
02-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Gee, now why am I thinking " Publicity stunt to save his image, in light of the feel good- Jeremy Lin phenomenon"? Too predictable Kobe, step your Game up.

:rolleyes:

Bob Cousy
02-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Gee, now why am I thinking " Publicity stunt to save his image, in light of the feel good- Jeremy Lin phenomenon"? Too predictable Kobe, step your Game up.

:rolleyes::wtf:

AMISTILLILL
02-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Seriously shocked if some of you have even touched a woman, let alone slept with one. Your perspective on women and your overall approach to the topic of relationships in general is so far out of wack it's frightening.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Disaprine
02-15-2012, 05:04 PM

I can't tell if you were serious or not, either way you made me laugh. :lol

gigantes
02-15-2012, 05:11 PM
time to hurl.

Dwade305
02-15-2012, 05:14 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Heavincent
02-15-2012, 05:16 PM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/305/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

AlphaWolf24
02-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Lin fists bumps Kobe... 2 days later love is back in the air!!

thank you rellow Mamba!!

RaininTwos
02-15-2012, 05:40 PM
What is this TMZ crap? Take your Kobe worshiping ass somewhere else. This is just disturbing, I have no idea why any male basketball fan would be excited with Kobe supposedly reconciling with his wife. That's his business, he f*cked up and if he's serious about getting back together with his wife, then good for him. Not thread worthy at all.

Mr. I'm So Rad
02-15-2012, 05:40 PM

http://i56.tinypic.com/33pg36s.jpg

Dictator
02-15-2012, 06:01 PM
http://rt-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/nike-basketball-kobe-system.jpg

You're Welcome.

OhNoTimNoSho
02-15-2012, 06:06 PM
attention whore got lonely when she realized she wouldnt be getting any more attention, returned to source of attention

kenny817
02-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Lin made her do it tho...we all know DA GAWD is hittin dat ass sideways

Doctor Rivers
02-15-2012, 06:10 PM
Gee, now why am I thinking "Do I really only ever post about Kobe? Why do I love my Kobe so much?" Too predictable Nevaeh, step your ISH posting skillz up.
:banana:

fiiiixed

Fiasco
02-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Awww. Kobe? More like... Kuuuutie!

Nevaeh
02-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Damn, almost made it a whole day without thinking of my ISH crush Neveah, even after he told me to hop on the J-Lin train, and stop following NBA Finals Chokers like the Heat

Sorry Heat Fans, this B!tch had it coming. :oldlol:

DirtySanchez
02-15-2012, 06:25 PM
http://rt-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/nike-basketball-kobe-system.jpg

You're Welcome.

LMAO

THIS

Zenji
02-15-2012, 06:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/12dUu.gif

tomtucker
02-15-2012, 06:43 PM
What is this TMZ crap? Take your Kobe worshiping ass somewhere else. This is just disturbing, I have no idea why any male basketball fan would be excited with Kobe supposedly reconciling with his wife. That's his business, he f*cked up and if he's serious about getting back together with his wife, then good for him. Not thread worthy at all.

but it is important, his sexlife affects his shooting %

CelticBaller
02-15-2012, 06:43 PM
kobe cheats on her
she apologizes to him