PDA

View Full Version : Gasol for Dwight, Bynum for Rondo

DFish
02-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Word from my source is that there are two big deals in the pipeline for the Lakers: one for Rajon Rondo and one for Dwight Howard.

1. The Laker-Celtic trade is rumored to look something like this: Andrew Bynum, Andrew Goudelock, 2nd round pick for Rajon Rondo and either Brandon Bass or Marquis Daniels.

2. The Laker-Magic trade: Pau Gasol, Matt Barnes, Devin Ebanks, 1st round pick for Dwight Howard and Hedo Turkoglu.

Expect the Lakers lineup to look something similar to this after the trade deadline:

PG: Rondo, Fisher, Blake
SG: Kobe, Kapono
SF: Turkoglu, Artest, Walton, (Daniels)
PF: (Bass), McRoberts, Murphy
C: Howard, Caracter

Bob Cousy
02-16-2012, 05:23 PM
http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/august_2011/ray_j_gif.gif

CeltsGarlic
And Celtics left with oldies and no PG.
Thanks fella.

And "my source" is getting old.

LoneyROY7
Word for my source is that your source was high as a kite when that was told to you.

irondarts
02-16-2012, 05:24 PM
The Lakers cut Caracter.

That's only one example of a 1000 things wrong with this thread.

Kobr
02-16-2012, 05:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eOQ0y.jpg

MK2V1GP
02-16-2012, 05:26 PM
This just HAS to be true, right?

Should I go ahead and order a personalized Celtics Bynum jersey or wait until they just come out and avoid the cost of getting a personalized one?

2LeTTeRS
02-16-2012, 05:29 PM
This deals don't even make sense. You really think it would take a pick along with the 2nd best center in the league just to get Rondo? Not saying Rondo is some kind of slouch, but his value is nowhere near that high.

Nets fan 93
02-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Word from my source is that there are two big deals in the pipeline for the Lakers: one for Rajon Rondo and one for Dwight Howard.

1. The Laker-Celtic trade is rumored to look something like this: Andrew Bynum, Andrew Goudelock, 2nd round pick for Rajon Rondo and either Brandon Bass or Marquis Daniels.

2. The Laker-Magic trade: Pau Gasol, Matt Barnes, Devin Ebanks, 1st round pick for Dwight Howard and Hedo Turkoglu.

Expect the Lakers lineup to look something similar to this after the trade deadline:

The Magic would consider that over the Nets package? the Nets package is better than that future and now. Celtics win the Rondo for Bynum trade too. imo especially if they give Daniels instead of Bass.

talkingconch
02-16-2012, 05:33 PM
haha

alwaysunny
02-16-2012, 05:35 PM
Got a picture of your source?

outbreak
02-16-2012, 05:36 PM
My source says you got this abit wrong it's kobe and bynum for avery bradley, and then it's gasol and a first rounder for daniel orton.
Much more fair. In other news a certain ISH thread has broken the world record for the most number of face palms

scm5
02-16-2012, 05:37 PM

While you sound highly credible and all, Caracter doesn't seem likely to be in our lineup as we waived his ass a couple weeks ago.

talkingconch
02-16-2012, 05:37 PM
While you sound highly credible and all, Caracter doesn't seem likely to be in our lineup as we waived his ass a couple weeks ago.
haha

Jameerthefear
02-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Op is a *******.

G-Funk
02-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Dont like it unless Magic adds a 1st rounder. Also it will be a plus if lakers can get kg intead of Bass..im even willing to offer Luke or Metta

Real Men Wear Green
02-16-2012, 07:20 PM
This deals don't even make sense. You really think it would take a pick along with the 2nd best center in the league just to get Rondo? Not saying Rondo is some kind of slouch, but his value is nowhere near that high.
Which is why you MUST include Marquis Daniels.

ballup
02-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Got a picture of your source?Her
http://i.imgur.com/Dj0jb.jpg

Kobr
02-16-2012, 07:29 PM
The Magic would consider that over the Nets package? the Nets package is better than that future and now. Celtics win the Rondo for Bynum trade too. imo especially if they give Daniels instead of Bass.

I'd rather have Bynum over Gasol if I'm Orlando, but if it were between Gasol/Barnes/Ebanks and an injured Lopez and injured Marshon, I'd choose the Gasol package.

Pra
02-16-2012, 07:31 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

JohnnyWall
02-16-2012, 07:51 PM
We better not give up that much for Rondo.

BlackWhiteGreen
02-16-2012, 07:57 PM
We aren't trading Rondo AND Marquis Daniels for Bynum unless you throw in Steve Blake. That's right, shit just got real.

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 07:58 PM
We aren't trading Rondo AND Marquis Daniels for Bynum unless you throw in Steve Blake. That's right, shit just got real.

id gladly give up blake

this shit aint gon happen tho

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-16-2012, 07:59 PM

you lost me when you said Bynum/goudelock and 2nd pick for Rondo...now if Ray Allen is coming back I might consider it

Why does Orlando want Pau instead of Bynum? no idea

DKLaker
02-16-2012, 08:04 PM
I hope we can dump Walton no matter what we do :oldlol:

REACTION
02-16-2012, 08:05 PM
you lost me when you said Bynum/goudelock and 2nd pick for Rondo...now if Ray Allen is coming back I might consider it

Why does Orlando want Pau instead of Bynum? no idea

I don't buy these trade rumors, but I do know that Orlando management has said they want veterans back in a Howard trade. Gasol is definitely a veteran over Bynum. And I think Boston would want the opposite. Young players with upside instead of more veterans.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-16-2012, 08:05 PM
I hope we can dump Walton no matter what we do :oldlol:

id prefer if we dump artest...walton atleast expires next year

look at this lineup for fun

Howard
Hedo
Kobe
Ray Allen
Rondo....

lol nice

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-16-2012, 08:07 PM
I don't buy these trade rumors, but I do know that Orlando management has said they want veterans back in a Howard trade. Gasol is definitely a veteran over Bynum. And I think Boston would want the opposite. Young players with upside instead of more veterans.

if thats the case then once Howard is in LA why not trade 4 Deron Williams instead of Rondo?

Deron spreads the floor atleast and with Howard gone....Nets will gladly accept Bynum

this would pi$$ all over Mark Cuban's plan...lol

HurricaneKid
02-16-2012, 08:07 PM
This place goes to **** whenever they take neg reps away.

Gasol for D12? Salaries don't even match. GTFO.

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 08:09 PM
if thats the case then once Howard is in LA why not trade 4 Deron Williams instead of Rondo?

Deron spreads the floor atleast and with Howard gone....Nets will gladly accept Bynum

this would pi$$ all over Mark Cuban's plan...lol

Don't know, but perhaps if we really wanted to think about this the trade going down as a 3 team deal would make more sense. IE:

Lakers get Howard, Rondo
Celtics get Bynum
Orlando get Gasol, Picks, Bass

As in, perhaps the C's can send someone like bass over to the magic to help the lakers get howard since it means they get bynum

BGriffin's Dad
02-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Don't know, but perhaps if we really wanted to think about this the trade going down as a 3 team deal would make more sense. IE:

Lakers get Howard, Rondo
Celtics get Bynum
Orlando get Gasol, Picks, Bass

As in, perhaps the C's can send someone like bass over to the magic to help the lakers get howard since it means they get bynum

http://i.imgur.com/uLhir.png (http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7ehc2go)

Derka
02-16-2012, 08:20 PM

Pretty sure its going to be a photo of a naked asshole, as that's the only place stories like this get pulled from.

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 08:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uLhir.png (http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7ehc2go)

I think all teams involved got what they wanted this season. I like the trade for everyone.

Please happen.

AMISTILLILL
02-16-2012, 08:25 PM

Is your source Megan Fox?

Derka
02-16-2012, 08:26 PM
I think all teams involved got what they wanted this season. I like the trade for everyone.

Please happen.

No, I'm pretty sure the Lakers rob everybody blind in this.

I and other rational Celtics fans veto this trade for basketball reasons.

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 08:28 PM
No, I'm pretty sure the Lakers rob everybody blind in this.

I and other rational Celtics fans veto this trade for basketball reasons.

You really wouldn't give up Rondo for Bynum?

Crazy talk. They will never contend with the current team, Bynum and Pierce can do something this year.

AMISTILLILL
02-16-2012, 08:28 PM
I like how "Marquis or Bass" is thrown in as an afterthought in the trade, as if the talent level and overall value between those two isn't miles apart right now or something.

In other words: OP is a *******, trade is total made up bullshit.

chips93
02-16-2012, 08:31 PM
DFish must have been pretty blitzed when he came up with this BS

BlackWhiteGreen
02-16-2012, 08:31 PM

Basically every person in the MA area and Boston fans worldwide just projectile vomited.

No.

Jameerthefear
02-16-2012, 08:32 PM
The funny thing is this trade actually makes sense to Lakers fans.

AMISTILLILL
02-16-2012, 08:33 PM

Please happen.

How do all teams get what they wanted? Why the hell does Orlando take BACK Bass months after trading him for a replacement at the 4, then resign Barnes, who they clearly didn't want to offer a nice enough contract in the first place in the summer of 2010?

Kevin_Garnett_5
02-16-2012, 08:34 PM
Bynum is too injury prone. It would be too risky to trade our only good young player for him.

And Rondo/Bass is too much for Bynum/Scrubs

Jameerthefear
02-16-2012, 08:35 PM
How do all teams get what they wanted? Why the hell does Orlando take BACK Bass months after trading him for a replacement at the 4, then resign Barnes, who they clearly didn't want to offer a nice enough contract in the first place in the summer of 2010?
Remember, their Lakers fans. If they win everybody does!
:rolleyes:

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 08:36 PM

I forgot about Orlando's history with Bass and Barnes. Hmm. I think Gasol and bass gets them in the playoffs tho, dont you think? Thats all the owners might want, even if they DID give up bass for baby davis.. It was only to please howard.

Obv its under the assumption that Celtics WANT rondo gone and are looking for the best deal and Orl wants to take back veterans and stay in the playoffs... It's not about fair at that point, trades are rarely fair , its about getting the best you can get back to make a change the org. wants.

Derka
02-16-2012, 08:37 PM
You really wouldn't give up Rondo for Bynum?

Crazy talk. They will never contend with the current team, Bynum and Pierce can do something this year.

No they can't. They can't do anything with Pierce and Rondo either. Celtics fans faced a hard truth after last postseason...we're not contending for a title in 2012, barring a miracle that involves several plane crashes or everyone else getting injured. Bynum does nothing for us without a point guard who can run things effectively.

Losing Brandon Bass for Ebanks and Morris? Pure insanity.

This trade sucks for everyone who isn't a Laker, hence why Laker fans would love it.

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 08:39 PM
No they can't. They can't do anything with Pierce and Rondo either. Celtics fans faced a hard truth after last postseason...we're not contending for a title in 2012, barring a miracle that involves several plane crashes or everyone else getting injured. Bynum does nothing for us without a point guard who can run things effectively.

Losing Brandon Bass for Ebanks and Morris? Pure insanity.

This trade sucks for everyone who isn't a Laker, hence why Laker fans would love it.

Without a PG on the lakers bynum is good for 16 pts 12 reb, more touches on C's hes probably a 20-12 guy. Pierce can't creat for him like kob does for bynum?

If you're rebuilding, why would you want rondo who can't shoot over bynum who yes, is made of glass, but might actually be a franchise player ?

AMISTILLILL
02-16-2012, 08:43 PM
I can't believe there's even doubt surrounding the absolute bullshittery of this trade rumor. The Lakers ROB everyone. They end up with the best center in the league and arguably a top 5 PG and give up nothing more than an aging PF who was probably on his way out in the next couple of seasons anyway and upgrade entirely at the center position. They lose NOTHING.

This isn't a ****ing video game. Jesus. :facepalm

ILLsmak
02-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Pretty sure its going to be a photo of a naked asshole, as that's the only place stories like this get pulled from.

A "naked" asshole? Opposed to one w/ a shirt on?

-Smak

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-16-2012, 08:45 PM
I can't believe there's even doubt surrounding the absolute bullshittery of this trade rumor. The Lakers ROB everyone. They end up with the best center in the league and arguably a top 5 PG and give up nothing more than an aging PF who was probably on his way out in the next couple of seasons anyway and upgrade entirely at the center position. They lose NOTHING.

Don't sound too upset, chap.

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 08:45 PM
I can't believe there's even doubt surrounding the absolute bullshittery of this trade rumor. The Lakers ROB everyone. They end up with the best center in the league and arguably a top 5 PG and give up nothing more than an aging PF who was probably on his way out in the next couple of seasons anyway and upgrade entirely at the center position. They loose NOTHING.

ISH: The only place you can have a GOD TIER BEST FRONTCOURT IN THE LEAGUE LOL PAU AND BYNUM OMG when you need to downplay kobe winning and when you want to trade these godly great players snubbed Finals MVPs they turn into injury prone mediocre old players

AMISTILLILL
02-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Don't sound too upset, chap.

I'm clearly exaggerating for dramatic effect. Not sure it's possible to be upset over a trade scenario with less likelihood and substance than walking in on Santa Claus railing your mom under the mistletoe.

josh99
02-16-2012, 08:50 PM
:oldlol:

Why would the magic do this??

Jameerthefear
02-16-2012, 08:51 PM
ISH: The only place you can have a GOD TIER BEST FRONTCOURT IN THE LEAGUE LOL PAU AND BYNUM OMG when you need to downplay kobe winning and when you want to trade these godly great players snubbed Finals MVPs they turn into injury prone mediocre old players
Are you that stupid? Your trading good players one aging and the other injury prone + scrubs for SUPERSTARS. Why don't you understand that?

REACTION
02-16-2012, 08:52 PM

These "trade rumors" are obviously not going to happen, but lets not act like Gasol and Bynum aren't valuable trade pieces.

Derka
02-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Without a PG on the lakers bynum is good for 16 pts 12 reb, more touches on C's hes probably a 20-12 guy. Pierce can't creat for him like kob does for bynum?

If you're rebuilding, why would you want rondo who can't shoot over bynum who yes, is made of glass, but might actually be a franchise player ?

LOL. Bynum is no franchise's franchise player. Ever.

Rondo's shooting 50% on the season. His 60% at the line is inexcusable, but we've dealt with that for years already.

Andrew Bynum is not the deal that Celtics make if Rondo is one of the chips.

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 08:53 PM
Are you that stupid? Your trading good players one aging and the other injury prone + scrubs for SUPERSTARS. Why don't you understand that?

All I'm saying is the only time I see Pau and Bynum described as AGING and INJURY PRONE is in a thread where we want to trade them.

In any other thread its the best front court in the league, ex finals mvp, 20-12 guys on limited touches, they need the ball more, etc etc.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-16-2012, 08:54 PM
I'm clearly exaggerating for dramatic effect. Not sure it's possible to be upset over a trade scenario with less likelihood and substance than walking in on Santa Claus railing your mom under the mistletoe.

Clearly. :oldlol:

Jasper
pau just today stated he has no control and thinks a 50% chance he is gone by the deadline is out there.
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7583578/los-angeles-lakers-pau-gasol-says-possible-trade-my-hands

Question is on your team , who would you move to get Pau :confusedshrug:

Bogut for Pau (bucks)

Your team .....

AMISTILLILL
These "trade rumors" are obviously not going to happen, but lets not act like Gasol and Bynum aren't valuable trade pieces.

Nobody is saying they're not valuable trade pieces. The fact of the matter is they're not Rondo/Dwight Howard level valuable. Rondo is a game changer and Dwight is collecting DPOY awards like it's going out of style. A trade where those two come in and Bynum/Gasol go out isn't even remotely close to an even trade. It's just typical Lakers fan "everybody can sign here" mentality.

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 08:55 PM
LOL. Bynum is no franchise's franchise player. Ever.

Rondo's shooting 50% on the season. His 60% at the line is inexcusable, but we've dealt with that for years already.

Andrew Bynum is not the deal that Celtics make if Rondo is one of the chips.

15 10ast 5 on 50%
16 1 13reb on 55%

One is a franchise player but one is not? And Bynum clearly has the higher ceiling and those stats are clearly better anyways

Derka
02-16-2012, 08:56 PM

Valuable, yes. Rondo/Howard valuable, not by a f**king long shot.

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 08:59 PM

All stats indicate Bynum is better than Rondo or at least comparable.
Gasol is the best player the Magic can get back in a deal for Howard at this time.

Derka
02-16-2012, 09:01 PM
15 10ast 5 on 50%
16 1 13reb on 55%

One is a franchise player but one is not? And Bynum clearly has the higher ceiling and those stats are clearly better anyways

lol, please stop this insanity. These threads where Lakers fans fill their team's deficiencies with high-quality pieces while giving up the stuff they don't want on the team anymore have been going on for too long now.

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 09:03 PM
lol, please stop this insanity. These threads where Lakers fans fill their team's deficiencies with high-quality pieces while giving up the stuff they don't want on the team anymore have been going on for too long now.

Just tell me why 16 pts 13 reb on 55% is RIDICULOUS, LOL WORTHY to be compared to 15 pts 10 ast on 50%?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-16-2012, 09:04 PM

Lakers get substantially better pretty much losing, uh...nothing? Dwight/Rondo >>>> Gasol/Bynum and it's not even close. No way the Celtics (of all teams) help LA do this.

This rumor has no legs.

Derka
02-16-2012, 09:04 PM
All stats indicate Bynum is better than Rondo or at least comparable.
Gasol is the best player the Magic can get back in a deal for Howard at this time.

Shove your stats. They're utterly useless. Stats don't measure the stuff that actually matters when a guy moves from one style of playing the game to a completely different one.

There's no way to use a stat to gauge how effective Rondo is with a ballhog like Kobe Bryant popping 20+ shots a night, just as there's no way to gauge how effective Bynum will be in a system with the Big Three, who will ALSO be forced to adjust their games to not having Rondo around running the show. Its not as simple as "Bynum's stats are better, therefore he's better than Rondo, therefore this trade makes sense for everyone." You know this but you're persisting on arguing it anyway cos, again, the Lakers get marginally better than everyone else.

LA_Showtime
02-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Is your source Megan Fox?

RazorBaLade
02-16-2012, 09:08 PM
Shove your stats. They're utterly useless. Stats don't measure the stuff that actually matters when a guy moves from one style of playing the game to a completely different one.

There's no way to use a stat to gauge how effective Rondo is with a ballhog like Kobe Bryant popping 20+ shots a night, just as there's no way to gauge how effective Bynum will be in a system with the Big Three, who will ALSO be forced to adjust their games to not having Rondo around running the show. Its not as simple as "Bynum's stats are better, therefore he's better than Rondo, therefore this trade makes sense for everyone." You know this but you're persisting on arguing it anyway cos, again, the Lakers get marginally better than everyone else.

I'm not saying Bynum is better, I'm saying that its close enough to where the question becomes what more does the team need. I don't believe Rondo has a higher ceiling than bynum, so if you're rebuilding you most certainly take BYnum over Rondo. Since the big 3 aren't as good anymore, you don't need a passing PG anymore than you need just pure scoring and defense. Pierce can be a point forward and Bynum is doubled down low every time so he will free up shots for KG and Allen in the same way that rondo did by penetrating. So you take bynum in either case of trying to win now or win later.

I'm just being honest, screw the trade. If I'm a celtics fan, there is no way Bynum would bring less to that team than Rondo does for this year and for future years.

JohnnyWall
02-20-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm not saying Bynum is better, I'm saying that its close enough to where the question becomes what more does the team need. I don't believe Rondo has a higher ceiling than bynum, so if you're rebuilding you most certainly take BYnum over Rondo. Since the big 3 aren't as good anymore, you don't need a passing PG anymore than you need just pure scoring and defense. Pierce can be a point forward and Bynum is doubled down low every time so he will free up shots for KG and Allen in the same way that rondo did by penetrating. So you take bynum in either case of trying to win now or win later.

I'm just being honest, screw the trade. If I'm a celtics fan, there is no way Bynum would bring less to that team than Rondo does for this year and for future years.

Agree.

Gevz2kX
02-20-2012, 03:50 PM
I heard they're going to trade Derek Fisher for Derrick Rose and Matt Barnes for Lebron James >_>

JohnnyWall
02-21-2012, 02:49 PM
I heard they're going to trade Derek Fisher for Derrick Rose and Matt Barnes for Lebron James >_>

Implying Barnes is to LeBron as Bynum is to Rondo? :facepalm

DFish
02-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Are you all prepared? It's a' commin. My source is telling me that there's already a ton of activity and buzz going on amongst GMs before the All-Star weekend is even finished.

Look for Rondo, Kobe and Dwight to be leading the purple and gold into the playoffs very soon.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Are you all prepared? It's a' commin. My source is telling me that there's already a ton of activity and buzz going on amongst GMs before the All-Star weekend is even finished.

Look for Rondo, Kobe and Dwight to be leading the purple and gold into the playoffs very soon.

lol ok....and then what get beasley for the tpe?

rondo
Kobe
Barnes
Beasy
Howard

hahaa

TheMarkMadsen
02-26-2012, 03:17 PM

If you end up being right about this then :bowdown: automatic mod for life status

All Net
02-26-2012, 03:19 PM
For the record my source seems to dismiss this completely.

AMISTILLILL
02-26-2012, 03:21 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241475&page=7

:oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

LakersReign
02-26-2012, 03:22 PM

Doubtful. Stern already vetoed the Paul deal, so I seriously don't think he'd let a deal like that go down either.

Heavincent
02-26-2012, 03:25 PM

That's terrible for the Celtics.

DFish
02-26-2012, 03:27 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241475&page=7

:oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

I hope you're joking. I was 100% accurate with that call. That was going to happen if Stern hadn't nixed the first trade for Chris Paul. If Paul was able to join Kobe in LA, Dwight was certain to follow. That's a fact.

AMISTILLILL
02-26-2012, 03:28 PM
OP just makes shit up. I honestly can't believe this dude still posts after he was outed so much for lying.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-26-2012, 03:39 PM
OP just makes shit up. I honestly can't believe this dude still posts after he was outed so much for lying.

I am not taking his side but why would he lie? whats the reason? If you think he is lying....ignore it and get on to the next thread...

Also I dont agree with Pau for Howard and Bynum for Rondo....

AMISTILLILL
02-26-2012, 04:06 PM
I am not taking his side but why would he lie? whats the reason? If you think he is lying....ignore it and get on to the next thread...

Also I dont agree with Pau for Howard and Bynum for Rondo....

Why would he lie about seeing Megan Fox passed out at a party and post a photo he found on Google to try and back it up? Why would he lie in the other trade scenarios he claimed were realistic because of his so-called 'sources'? Why would he try and prove anything he says about his fake 'lifestyle' by posting photos of his credit cards as 'proof'? This trade won't happen and he'll disappear again. You obviously haven't been paying attention if you don't know this guy's protocol by now.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Why would he lie about seeing Megan Fox passed out at a party and post a photo he found on Google to try and back it up? Why would he lie in the other trade scenarios he claimed were realistic because of his so-called 'sources'? Why would he try and prove anything he says about his fake 'lifestyle' by posting photos of his credit cards as 'proof'? This trade won't happen and he'll disappear again. You obviously haven't been paying attention if you don't know this guy's protocol by now.

no because i dont care for him...

rfoster24
02-26-2012, 04:28 PM

This post makes no sense. I'm pretty sure this requires at least 3 different sentences, yet you wrote it all in one. You're a moron.

Shade8780
02-26-2012, 04:31 PM
My source tells me that Dwight Howard along with a 1st round draft pick will be traded to the Celtics for 2 pounds of sausages

Burgz
02-26-2012, 04:36 PM
i dont like how lakers fans reduce the veto David Stern placed as a unilateral decision intended to maliciously hurt the lakers

the owners didn't want the trade, so Stern vetoed. Stop bringing it up

and i dont know how the lakers would pull this off, but if they did, what the hell was the lockout for anyway? Only three or four teams could even dream of affording howard, turk, rondo, bryant etc on one squad.

Not saying it is unfair, just dont cut the season short if at the end the result is the same

Burgz
02-26-2012, 04:38 PM
and the lakers' frontcourt is already amazing, asides from scoring at the 3 and solid pg play this is a contender, i think the lack of practice with Mike Brown and his lack of familiarity with his players has more to do with their "struggles" than anything

AMISTILLILL
02-26-2012, 04:46 PM
no because i dont care for him...

...okay? Thanks for posting.

chazzy
02-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Latest rumor..

[QUOTE]From Orlando, Fl.

GatorKid117
02-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Courtesy of Brian Schmitz?

All credibility lost.

talkingconch
02-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Latest rumor..

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-dwight-howard-to-lakers-20120226,0,7656235.story

:bowdown:

Burgz
02-26-2012, 06:00 PM
From Orlando, Fl.—
NBA All-Star Game week has all the movers and shakers of the sport in the same place. So it makes it a great place for rumors.

Here's the latest one on Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard coming to the Lakers, courtesy of Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel.

The Magic send Howard, Hedo Turkoglu and Jameer Nelson to the Lakers for Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum. The Toronto Raptors are also part of the rumor sending Jose Calderon to Orlando, although no one is quite sure what would complete that part of the trade.

The rumor also has all this happening on March 1.

salary dump!!! We get NO ONE and BC FAILS AGAIN

if anything the LAKERS need calderon, way more consistent than jameer and a better shooter

Kiddlovesnets
02-26-2012, 06:01 PM
This thread is just...
:facepalm

Burgz
02-26-2012, 06:04 PM
there is a lot of wishful thinking from Laker's fans on this thread

Bynum AND Pau? Buss has already said he wont deal Bynum for Dwight and same with Otis Smith, what makes you think he will up the ante just to get Dwight plus fillers (including one of the worst contracts in the league in Hedo)??

I just dont see this trade happening the way the article says so

gilalizard
02-26-2012, 06:05 PM

Somebody slipped some acid into your chocolate milk.

And the milk was past it's expiration date.

tmacattack33
02-26-2012, 06:18 PM
My source (myself) tells me that Rondo's value to the Celtics is ridiculously high right now (maybe higher than it's ever been) due to their poor performance in the two games in which he was suspended last week.

They were horrible on offense and it was evident that Ray Allen and Pierce's careers would be over right now if they didn't have a great PG like Rondo.

They aren't trading Rondo right now unless it's for a super-star which isn't happening.

DFish
03-08-2012, 04:17 AM
Things are brewin' now. Lots of activity. We might see some major trades as soon as the end of this week.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
03-08-2012, 05:25 AM

http://www.geogum.com/media/uploaded/posts/5a940c1360fb94727f0b6b07653d2235.jpg

DFish
03-09-2012, 04:59 PM
It's happening. Right now. Gasol is being shipped out first. Bynum surely to follow.

Eat Like A Bosh
03-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Enough with fantasy already!

bleedinpurpleTwo
03-09-2012, 05:10 PM
It's happening. Right now. Gasol is being shipped out first. Bynum surely to follow.
Your silly OP was laughable. It suggested that Rondo was more valuable than Bynum. Absurd trades dude.

DFish
03-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Who's silly now?

https://twitter.com/#!/paugasol

http://i.imgur.com/RLb0G.jpg

Eric Cartman
03-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Gasol's latest tweet?

Pau Gasol ‏ @paugasol Reply Retweet Favorite

NumberSix
03-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Word from my source is...
Yeah, you don't have a source.

bleedinpurpleTwo
03-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Who's silly now?

thats fake.
thats not what his twitter says.

DuMa
03-09-2012, 05:43 PM
you all have been successfully trolled

Fiasco
03-09-2012, 05:44 PM
lol DFish trolling you all

Godzuki
03-09-2012, 05:45 PM
you all have been successfully trolled

everyone-gets-trolled-towards-the-nba-trade-deadline...no-sports-reporters-make-up-more-BS-than-NBA:facepalm

AMISTILLILL
03-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Who's silly now?

God, you're retarded. You seriously didn't even bother reading his Twitter before posting this screen shot? Just quit already.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-09-2012, 05:48 PM
God, you're retarded. You seriously didn't even bother reading his Twitter before posting this screen shot? Just quit already.

Pretty sure he's the one who photoshopped it. Retarded regardless.

AMISTILLILL
03-09-2012, 05:49 PM

Either way, dude has some serious time mismanagement issues that need to be addressed. First making up stories about Megan Fox, now this.

PJR
03-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Sources confirm that Op is a fa99ot..

AMISTILLILL
03-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Sources confirm that Op is a fa99ot..

:applause:

REACTION
03-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Do you really have a source or not?

AMISTILLILL
03-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Where you at, DFISH? :roll: :roll:

Lebron23
03-16-2012, 12:14 AM

Dfish is a liar and fraud. His alternate account is/was Hammer2010.