PDA

View Full Version : Wojnarowski: LeBron sent private message to Dan Gilbert

PleezeBelieve
02-17-2012, 06:34 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_lebron_james_opt_out_cavaliers_gilbert _021712

LeBron James came to Cleveland with an unmistakable mission this week, the beginning of a campaign to soften the fans and ownership on his desire to return to the Cavaliers in 2014. Free agency is forever on his mind, and James is determined to make his hometown want him as much he wants it again.

This was no accident, no misspeaking, nothing out of context. Before mentioning Thursday his openness to playing in Cleveland again, James months ago had an emissary or two carry that message to the Cavaliers’ front office, league sources told Yahoo! Sports. His camp wanted the message delivered to owner Dan Gilbert, sources said, but so far, the response has been silence.

The Heat play the Cavaliers on Friday night in Cleveland, and yes, LeBron has manufactured the drama of his return again. James can’t opt out of his contract until after the 2013-2014 season, but he understands that the Cavaliers would have to make a decision to hold back on its rebuild, preserve cap space, and wait on him all over again. He has to convince Gilbert to make the leap of faith, and that includes first working over the fans.

hawkfan
02-17-2012, 06:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik

Mr. I'm So Rad
02-17-2012, 06:38 PM
When are you and ace going to do that track?

HurricaneKid
02-17-2012, 06:38 PM
Wojo is SUCH A HACK. He has been very critical of LBJ and there is no one anywhere near James that would talk to him at this point. As such, its a terrible article and comically ridiculous.

LeBron is clearly trying to mend fences. Thinking this is anything more is crazy.

AlphaWolf24
02-17-2012, 06:39 PM
oops..made athread just before I read this...

Lebron as a Cav> Heatle..

ImmortalNemesis
TLDR. Cliffs?

AMISTILLILL
The campaign to take over the front page with Jeremy Lin and LeBron James related threads is going really well.

PleezeBelieve
02-17-2012, 06:40 PM
When are you and ace going to do that track?
Getting my computer back up. It was pretty much wrecked with a crazy virus.

EveryManALion
02-17-2012, 06:40 PM
Holy **** is this real? What a baby.

PleezeBelieve
02-17-2012, 06:43 PM
Wojo is SUCH A HACK. He has been very critical of LBJ and there is no one anywhere near James that would talk to him at this point. As such, its a terrible article and comically ridiculous.

LeBron is clearly trying to mend fences. Thinking this is anything more is crazy.
B*tch ass MODS deleted my threads but this comes down to LeBron knowing in 2014 Kyrie and Trsitan + 2012 & 2013 1st round pick will still be on their rookie deals and the Cavs possibly having the cap space to sign him... if they wait and don't use it.

Poodle
02-17-2012, 06:44 PM
its-probably-because-they-spoiiled-the-hell-out-of-him-in-Cle...where-as-in-Miami-Riley-puts-all-of-these-rules-on-him....Lebron-is-so-hard-to-like-and-his-persona-in-the-big-picture-of-these-stories-makes-him-look-really-bad-just-like-this-article-out'ing-his-PM-to-Gilbert-if-its-true.

its-just-so-orchestrated-how-he-was-crying-about-all-of-Riley's-rules-a-few-months-ago-now-he's-throwing-out-feelers-about-going-back-to-Cle:facepalm

if-DanGilbert-even-thinks-about-it-he's-a-huge-bitch...but-i'm-guessing-he's-still-extremely-vindictive-along-with-most-of-the-people-in-that-organization....winning-isn't-everything-and-definitely-not-worth-selling-yourself-out-for-it.

bagelred
02-17-2012, 06:56 PM
its-probably-because-they-spoiiled-the-hell-out-of-him-in-Cle...where-as-in-Miami-Riley-puts-all-of-these-rules-on-him....Lebron-is-so-hard-to-like-and-his-persona-in-the-big-picture-of-these-stories-makes-him-look-really-bad-just-like-this-article-out'ing-his-PM-to-Gilbert-if-its-true.

its-just-so-orchestrated-how-he-was-crying-about-all-of-Riley's-rules-a-few-months-ago-now-he's-throwing-out-feelers-about-going-back-to-Cle:facepalm

if-DanGilbert-even-thinks-about-it-he's-a-huge-bitch...but-i'm-guessing-he's-still-extremely-vindictive-along-with-most-of-the-people-in-that-organization....winning-isn't-everything-and-definitely-not-worth-selling-yourself-out-for-it.

heyspacelookspaceyouspacecanspaceneverspacesayspac enever.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 06:59 PM
I seriously cannot believe what I'm reading. Absolutely astonishing. :oldlol:

I believe every word of it, too. This guy is something else.

PleezeBelieve
02-17-2012, 07:01 PM
I seriously cannot believe what I'm reading. Absolutely astonishing. :oldlol:

I believe every word of it, too. This guy is something else.
You'll come around. You always do.

LeBron being contrite is all I asked for. He's growing up. He misses home.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 07:03 PM
You'll come around. You always do.

LeBron being contrite is all I asked for. He's growing up. He misses home.
Psssssshhhhh...

Like I came around on Kyrie?

Oh, wait a minute... I wanted us to draft him as early as his first game at Duke. You ranted about him being an absolute bust.

You come around on that?

Kurosawa0
02-17-2012, 07:07 PM
Stories don't come anymore "media created" than this.

Nick Young
02-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Psssssshhhhh...

Oh, wait a minute... I wanted us to draft him as early as his first game at Duke. You ranted about him being an absolute bust.

You come around on that?
Lawl if Lebron comes back to the Cavs you would welcome him back with open arms after the third game, who are you trying to kid?:facepalm

Owl
IDK what to think here. It sort of depends on the context of the question. If he just for no reason announced "

PleezeBelieve
Psssssshhhhh...

You come around on that?
The fact I do advance scouting is why I'm so successful with my predictions. Kyrie is a lot bigger than even you thought, as you often called him 6'1 in shoes before his official measurements came out.

And really, are we going to ignore I predicted Kyrie would average:

18/6/3.5 46%/40%/90% three weeks before the preseason?

Oh yea, that thread was deleted die to being so 'outrageous' ... I guess.

Gundress
02-17-2012, 07:13 PM
:facepalm at LeBron. He doesn't know how to shut the f*ck up.

LBJMVP
02-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Lawl if Lebron comes back to the Cavs you would welcome him back with open arms after the third game, who are you trying to kid?:facepalm

if lebron came back to cleveland i would be extemely pissed at the organization. lebron is a proven liar anyway.

he is basically askin the cavs organization to effectively stop rebuilding, and dump salary just in case he feels like coming back in 2013. :facepalm

he should stay in miami for the rest of his career if he doesn't wanna get booed by his home crowd every game.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 07:16 PM
I would expect someone like you to believe that.

James needs to do what he needs to do in Miami and not worry what is happening in Cleveland. He's done here.

Sarcastic
02-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Kyrie Irving + Tristan Thompson + 2012 #1 pick for Lebron?

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 07:20 PM
:roll:

No.

LBJMVP
02-17-2012, 07:20 PM

no

ImmortalNemesis
02-17-2012, 07:22 PM
I'm pretty sure if LeBron decides to come back Cleveland will take him with open arms.

cteach111
02-17-2012, 07:26 PM
I'm pretty sure if LeBron decides to come back Cleveland will take him with open arms.

yeah probably. One thing I learned is how fickle fans are in sports.

They'll get all butthurt about so-and-so and then when he starts winning your team games, they'll find reasons to like him again.

If Lebron was truly sincere with his apologies, Cavs fans would jockride the sh!t outta him again.. just like any other fanbase

miles berg
02-17-2012, 07:31 PM

In a heartbeat, LeBron is worth five times that.

Sarcastic
02-17-2012, 07:32 PM
:roll:

No.

Yes you wooooooouuuuuuuulllllllddddddddd.

LBJMVP
02-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Yes you wooooooouuuuuuuulllllllddddddddd.

i personally would not trade ryan hollins for lebron.

dont want the guy on the cavaliers roster. like a said, the guys is a proven liar and made a mockery of his team/management and cleveland during the decision.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 07:36 PM

dont want the guy on the cavaliers roster. like a said, the guys is a proven liar and made a mockery of his team/management and cleveland during the decision.
^^^What he said.

In fact, if we ever took James back, I would cease to be a Cavs fan until he was retired or gone again. Scout's honor.

I would have to find a new team for a few years. It would be terrible... The worst thing I could imagine for our franchise.

I would rather the Cavs be the worst franchise in the league every season for the next 20 years than take that guy back. I am being completely and totally honest.

Sarcastic
02-17-2012, 07:38 PM
^^^What he said.

In fact, if we ever took James back, I would cease to be a Cavs fan until he was retired or gone again. Scout's honor.

I would have to find a new team for a few years. It would be terrible... The worst thing I could imagine for our franchise.

I would rather the Cavs be the worst franchise in the league every season for the next 20 years than take that guy back. I am being completely and totally honest.

I don't believe you.

InspiredLebowski
^^^What he said.

I would rather the Cavs be the worst franchise in the league every season for the next 20 years than take that guy back. I am being completely and totally honest.Plenty of seats available in Indy! Cheap too!

RedBlackAttack
I don't believe you.
You don't have to.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Plenty of seats available in Indy! Cheap too!
That would actually be a pretty logical landing spot.

LBJMVP
02-17-2012, 07:40 PM
That would actually be a pretty logical landing spot.

i would probly switch up to the hawks, since i live in georgia.

InspiredLebowski
02-17-2012, 07:41 PM
That would actually be a pretty logical landing spot.Soon as my campaign to get Bob Kravitz fired is successful the Star'll even have an opening.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Soon as my campaign to get Bob Kravitz fired is successful the Star'll even have an opening.
Ahhhh...

:cheers:

cteach111
02-17-2012, 07:42 PM
anyways... this story was probably created by the media to build up some drama for tonight's game

clayton
Fake and Rudy Gay.

RedBlackAttack
anyways... this story was probably created by the media to build up some drama for tonight's game
If by 'the media,' you mean 'LeBron James,' then you're probably right.

Nick Young
02-17-2012, 07:44 PM

LAWL look at your user name clown you would welcome him back and probably pay him $30 for an autograph too

Sarcastic
02-17-2012, 07:46 PM
You don't have to.

Dude, it's sports. He left your team. He wants to come back now. It's not like he fcked your dog, and killed your wife (or the other way around). He's just an athlete, and he happens to be the best in the world at his sport. Let bygones be bygones, and move on.

LBJMVP
02-17-2012, 07:47 PM
LAWL look at your user name clown you would welcome him back and probably pay him $30 for an autograph too

if by pay him for an autograph you mean, pay him 30$ for him to autograph a picture of himself just so i could piss on it in front of his face, then yes i'd pay him for an autograph.

by the way i think Lyndon B. Johnson is the best president ever so that's what my username mean.... :D

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Dude, it's sports. He left your team. He wants to come back now. It's not like he fcked your dog, and killed your wife (or the other way around). He's just an athlete, and he happens to be the best in the world at his sport. Let bygones be bygones, and move on.
I have completely moved on... With our new team and these new players.

That is sort of the whole point.

It is HIM that is not moving on, here. I have no interest in going back to the future. We tried it once... It didn't work. He left.

Just leave it alone.

jlip
02-17-2012, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=Owl]IDK what to think here. It sort of depends on the context of the question. If he just for no reason announced "

HEAT111
He's not going back...:roll: :roll:

LBJMVP

me or RBA dont want him on the team, and that won't change.... he promised another city 7 rings and 1 and halfs years on that team without a ring he is ready to talk about joining another team.

dont want that trash on my team.

Sarcastic
02-17-2012, 07:50 PM
I have completely moved on... With our new team and these new players.

That is sort of the whole point.

It is HIM that is not moving on, here. I have no interest in going back to the future. We tried it once... It didn't work. He left.

Just leave it alone.

Having Lebron James on your team raises the team's value by 60-100 million in the first year alone. Just from a business standpoint it would be retarded to not take him back.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Lebron was responding to a question. They played it on 1st and 10 this morning. Listening to the entire interview, the conclusion that I got from Lebron's words were simple...No one knows the future. IMO...This is a non story.
"My only focus right now is on Miami. My only concern is trying to help guide the Heat to a championship. I have no interest in even thinking beyond this year."

All it would have taken.

LBJMVP
02-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Having Lebron James on your team raises the team's value by 60-100 million in the first year alone. Just from a business standpoint it would be retarded to not take him back.

fans would probly boycott the Q causing the organization to lose money.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 07:51 PM
WTF do I care how much our franchise is worth? That is of no interest to me. I don't want him back. You can have him in NYC and I will wish you well.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Most of Cleveland would welcome him back with open arms. Forum nerds? Not so much.

PleezeBelieve
RBA is really over-extending the emotions in this thread. I think he realizes this but for some reason seems intent on pounding his chest in defiance.

I believe he's behind the logic curve (as he's been prone to be) but in time, he'll get it.

Sarcastic
fans would probly boycott the Q causing the organization to lose money.

They'd boycott the first game, he would have a 30 point triple double, with some amazing dunks, and every game thereafter would be a total sellout.

ballashotcalla
02-17-2012, 07:54 PM
He's not ever coming back unless he wins 3 championships in a row and the team breaks up which won't happen.

He's doing damage control in Cleveland.

Gundress
02-17-2012, 07:54 PM
LeBron wanna go back to Cavs in 2014?

What happened to when he said, "Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 7, 8"?..in Miami Heat......ummmmm...:facepalm

If LeBron wins a championship this year (I hope not) then what make you guys say that "I am sure Cavs would accept him back if he won rings in Miami"....:wtf:

If I was a Cavs fan and I would say " fk you LeBron mfer....You won rings in Miami and not in Cleveland where you promised to us......get the f*ck out of here"

Sarcastic
02-17-2012, 07:55 PM
WTF do I care how much our franchise is worth? That is of no interest to me. I don't want him back. You can have him in NYC and I will wish you well.

We're all at the mercy of what the owners of our favorite franchises want to do. Do you think I am happy with how Dolan has managed the Knicks for the last decade? I'm not, but I am still a fan of the Knicks.

LBJMVP
02-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Most of Cleveland would welcome him back with open arms. Forum nerds? Not so much.

what makes you so certain?

most of cleveland burned their lebron jersey, i did.
a guy wearing a lebron jersey to an indians games got kicked out
the whole stadium will boo him tonight, guarantee it.
the whole city was praying for dallas to win the championship

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 07:59 PM
We're all at the mercy of what the owners of our favorite franchises want to do. Do you think I am happy with how Dolan has managed the Knicks for the last decade? I'm not, but I am still a fan of the Knicks.
I don't see what that has to do with me being urged to change my stance on James just because....

I'm not really sure why.

I'm not saying that I hope James breaks his leg. I'm not even saying that I hope his team loses. I'm just saying that I don't want him back with this franchise. How is that, in any way, an outrage?

Gundress
02-17-2012, 07:59 PM

Exactly but what's up with your username "LBJMVP"?

Sarcastic
02-17-2012, 08:00 PM

Time heals all wounds.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Time heals all wounds.

Precisely.

LBJMVP
Exactly but what's up with your username "LBJMVP"?

lyndon B. Johnson M'FER

RedBlackAttack
Time heals all wounds.
Time has gotten me very excited about some of the young players that we have on our current roster, our prospects in a very loaded 2012 draft and it has completely left the James years in the past... Where I would like to keep them.

hitmanyr2k
02-17-2012, 08:02 PM
LeBron wanna go back to Cavs in 2014?

What happened to when he said, "Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 7, 8"?..in Miami Heat......ummmmm...:facepalm

The same thing that happened to Lebron not stopping until he brought Cleveland a championship. The same thing about Lebron being in the dunk contest. You can't take that dude seriously lol. He likes the attention. It's that simple.

Sarcastic
02-17-2012, 08:04 PM
I don't see what that has to do with me being urged to change my stance on James just because....

I'm not really sure why.

I'm not saying that I hope James breaks his leg. I'm not even saying that I hope his team loses. I'm just saying that I don't want him back with this franchise. How is that, in any way, an outrage?

You are letting your emotions get the best of you. You are not thinking rationally. We are talking about the best player on the planet, and potentially a top 5 player in the history of the game. Theses guys don't come around too often. Just about once a generation, and this one would like to play for your team again. A rational mind would take him back.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 08:04 PM
In fact, I would say those sitting around hoping James comes back and saves the franchise are the ones that can't get over it. I love our current team and the prospects for our franchise down the road.

James is not a part of this team's future and this whole discussion is completely pointless.

LBJMVP
02-17-2012, 08:05 PM
You are letting your emotions get the best of you. You are not thinking rationally. We are talking about the best player on the planet, and potentially a top 5 player in the history of the game. Theses guys don't come around too often. Just about once a generation, and this one would like to play for your team again. A rational mind would take him back.

we dont want him back on the roster. why cant you understand that?
we like the direction our team is heading in now, and we would rather not have lebron on the team.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 08:07 PM
There is nothing rational about sports fandom.

At the end of the day, we are spending billions of dollars watching guys in tank tops bounce an orange ball around on some wood and toss said ball into a cylinder.

The fact that any of us are even posting on a forum about such a meaningless act isn't rational. But, we do it anyway.

I feel like the way James chose to orchestrate his exit showed me a lot about the kind of person that he is and I don't want to root for that guy again. I won't root for him again.

Very simple.

Sarcastic
02-17-2012, 08:09 PM
There is nothing rational about sports fandom.

At the end of the day, we are spending billions of dollars watching guys in tank tops bounce an orange ball around on some wood and toss said ball into a cylinder.

The fact that any of us are even posting on a forum about such a meaningless act isn't rational. But, we do it anyway.

I feel like the way James chose to orchestrate his exit showed me a lot about the kind of person that he is and I don't want to root for that guy again. I won't root for him again.

Very simple.

All he did was leave a team in free agency. Something he had every right to do.

Kobe Bryant and Ben Roethlisberger have raped women, and they still have millions of fans.

Lebron didn't do anything bad.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Really? That's it, right? He just left.

Not like he made it as drawn out and agonizing as possible, kept everyone guessing until the last possible moment and then dropped the hammer in an hour long special on ESPN with the entire nation watching.

Yep, just your run-of-the-mill free agent signing. Totally normal. Nothing to see here.

Sarcastic
02-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Really? That's it, right? He just left.

Not like he made it as drawn out and agonizing as possible, kept everyone guessing until the last possible moment and then dropped the hammer in an hour long special on ESPN with the entire nation watching.

Yep, just your run-of-the-mill free agent signing. Totally normal. Nothing to see here.

He's a drama queen. I won't argue against that.

Did he leave in the best possible way? Absolutely not.

Did he do anything illegal, repulsive, or grotesque? Absolutely not.

LBJMVP
02-17-2012, 08:14 PM
All he did was leave a team in free agency.

Kobe Bryant and Ben Roethlisberger have raped women, and they still have millions of fans.

no... lebron made free agency into a big show the likes of which no one is sports history have ever done. an hour t.v. special just so he could announce to the world he was leaving. refusing to tell you owner/GM anything, not letting teammates know. promising cleveland he was staying until he won. calling us spoiled after putting on one of the strangest performances by a superstar? the whole elbow debacle... seriously?

then going to miami and putting a huge show about "the big 3" where
he proclaims he will win them 7 championships and talking about it being so easy that pat riley could be playing. going on the say the as a kid him and his friends never really liked cleveland anyway.

ImmortalNemesis

Man bro get the f*ck outta here. 'The Decisoin' was a total douche move and you know it. All he did was leave free agency? Yeah, I'm sure that's all he did.

swi7ch
He's only saying these things because LIN is grabbing all the headlines.

kumquat
The Heat play the Cavaliers on Friday night in Cleveland,

That's all I need to know, bitch doesn't want to get booed again. His ego is so fragile it's scary.

Lebron23
02-17-2012, 08:15 PM

I don't think LeBron really meant what he said. LBJ has a huge chance of winning several title with the Miami Heat. Miami >>>>>>>>>> Cleveland. The head advanced in the NBA in his first year with the team.

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 08:16 PM
He's a drama queen. I won't argue against that.

Did he leave in the best possible way? Absolutely not.

Did he do anything illegal, repulsive, or grotesque? Absolutely not.
I didn't say it was illegal, repulsive or grotesque. Although, from an ego standpoint, it was a little grotesque and repulsive.

I just said that the way he left made it so I will never root for him again. It is really that simple. So, obviously I don't want him back on the team that I love. It is only logical that I'm against a guy who I never want to root for again joining my hometown franchise.

Also, I like what the franchise is currently doing. We are headed the right direction and we have some nice young pieces and are headed towards a nice pick in one of the most loaded drafts in my lifetime.

Why can't I just be happy with the way that the team is going? Why do I have to clamor to have a 30-year-old James back in Cleveland after the way things ended?

I'm very happy with the franchise right now. What is difficult to understand, here?

Dave3
02-17-2012, 08:29 PM
I didn't say it was illegal, repulsive or grotesque. Although, from an ego standpoint, it was a little grotesque and repulsive.

I just said that the way he left made it so I will never root for him again. It is really that simple. So, obviously I don't want him back on the team that I love. It is only logical that I'm against a guy who I never want to root for again joining my hometown franchise.

Also, I like what the franchise is currently doing. We are headed the right direction and we have some nice young pieces and are headed towards a nice pick in one of the most loaded drafts in my lifetime.

Why can't I just be happy with the way that the team is going? Why do I have to clamor to have a 30-year-old James back in Cleveland after the way things ended?

I'm very happy with the franchise right now. What is difficult to understand, here?I do agree with you that it "shows the kind of person" he is and you wouldn't want to cheer for that person. I get that.

The question is though, would you want someone like Jordan (compulsive gambler, adulterer), Shaq (retardedly ego maniacal like LeBron and as much of a diva), etc. on your team?

RedBlackAttack
02-17-2012, 08:37 PM
I do agree with you that it "shows the kind of person" he is and you wouldn't want to cheer for that person. I get that.

The question is though, would you want someone like Jordan (compulsive gambler, adulterer), Shaq (retardedly ego maniacal like LeBron and as much of a diva), etc. on your team?
There is a relationship between a player and fans. Every diehard fan of any franchise in any sport can tell you that much.

When a player does what James did a couple of summers ago, that relationship is severed. I honestly couldn't care less about Jordan's gambling or his adultery. Those are decisions that he chose to make in his personal life that weren't illegal and have nothing to do with me. Same goes for Shaq (although, you could make the argument that he had a messy exit in Orlando and LA that did concern the fans).

This whole thing between James and Cleveland... It is about the nature of sports fandom and is within the sports realm, not some personal thing that has nothing to do with basketball. He went out of his way to embarrass the city and the idea that I would ever welcome him back is just bizarre.

Once again, why can't I just be happy with the current course of the franchise? Why do I have to want a 30-year-old retread back here after the way he left?

This whole thing is just so strange. No, I don't want him back and never will. No one is going to convince me out of that stance. lol

Poodle
02-17-2012, 08:39 PM
That's all I need to know, bitch doesn't want to get booed again. His ego is so fragile it's scary.

yeah he's been covering up his head ever since the TnT crew had clowned him...now he's shaving it all off so you can't see his hairline. definitely fragile sensitive.

Dave3
02-17-2012, 09:17 PM
There is a relationship between a player and fans. Every diehard fan of any franchise in any sport can tell you that much.

When a player does what James did a couple of summers ago, that relationship is severed. I honestly couldn't care less about Jordan's gambling or his adultery. Those are decisions that he chose to make in his personal life that weren't illegal and have nothing to do with me. Same goes for Shaq (although, you could make the argument that he had a messy exit in Orlando and LA that did concern the fans).

This whole thing between James and Cleveland... It is about the nature of sports fandom and is within the sports realm, not some personal thing that has nothing to do with basketball. He went out of his way to embarrass the city and the idea that I would ever welcome him back is just bizarre.

Once again, why can't I just be happy with the current course of the franchise? Why do I have to want a 30-year-old retread back here after the way he left?

This whole thing is just so strange. No, I don't want him back and never will. No one is going to convince me out of that stance. lol
Oh I don't want to convince you of anything, I just wanted to understand for curiousity's sake. You have every right to not want him, I just wanted to know why.

You say his actions defined the kind of person he is, and you don't want to cheer for that kind of person. Yet you don't care about personal decisions other players make. So it's not about the kind of person per se, but the fact that his actions were against the fans that cheered for him?

Gundress
02-17-2012, 09:20 PM
The same thing that happened to Lebron not stopping until he brought Cleveland a championship. The same thing about Lebron being in the dunk contest. You can't take that dude seriously lol. He likes the attention. It's that simple.

true true.....this dude is a f*cking joke. He's love attention f@goot.