PDA

View Full Version : Dirk getting hitched

Locked_Up_Tonight
02-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Dirk got engaged to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Dirk-Winning-5-194x300.jpg

[img]

ImmortalD24
02-17-2012, 08:21 PM
She's cute. Congrats Dirk! :cheers:

Teanett
02-17-2012, 08:23 PM
nice titties!

LBJMVP
02-17-2012, 08:24 PM
hitler would be ashamed.
ARIAN race dirk, ARIAN race!!!!

Teanett
02-17-2012, 08:24 PM
she's swedish right? my wife is swedish!

Teanett
02-17-2012, 08:25 PM
i mean... my boyfriend.

BurningHammer
02-17-2012, 09:02 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_b_fNAfbOkzw/TM4YTQX0baI/AAAAAAAACgQ/mrzqQwBDHrs/s1600/xxxdirknowitzki--jessica+olsson3.jpg

She's pretty cute.

dunksby
02-17-2012, 09:10 PM
hitler would be ashamed.
:facepalm

RRR3
02-17-2012, 09:11 PM
hitler would be ashamed.
Not cool or funny.

legendonline
02-17-2012, 09:21 PM
Congratz dirk! :)

chris2010
02-17-2012, 09:23 PM
Swirl

SAKOTXA
02-17-2012, 09:23 PM
hitler would be ashamed.
Exactly what came to my mind when i saw the picture. :oldlol:

Cowboy Thunder
02-17-2012, 09:25 PM
nice titties!
:lol

R.I.P.
02-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Oh shit they gonna produce little black babies that can shoot. Imagine if LeBron could actually shoot, and you have LeDirk. Cuban called dibs on the first production line. :lol

Unstop
02-18-2012, 09:53 AM
haha funny;)
they ll look like blake griffin or sth like that :roll:

TaLvsCuaL
02-18-2012, 10:11 AM
Oh shit they gonna produce little black babies that can shoot. Imagine if LeBron could actually shoot, and you have LeDirk. Cuban called dibs on the first production line. :lol
She looks tall, so It is possible :lol

chocolatethunder
02-18-2012, 10:17 AM
hitler would be ashamed.
You should be ashamed at your inability to spell the word Aryan.

Shepseskaf
02-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Dirk loves the sistas. More power to him. Gotta be a lot of p*ssed off white girls in Dallas and Germany (sounds ignorant, but is no doubt true).

I<3NBA
02-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Dirk got an NBA ring first, then proceeded to get a wedding ring.
Lebron...

Unstop
02-18-2012, 12:27 PM
Dirk loves the sistas. More power to him. Gotta be a lot of p*ssed off white girls in Dallas and Germany (sounds ignorant, but is no doubt true).

lolll in germany nobody doesnt give a shit if his girlfriend is black or white :facepalm
if u would have talked about every girl in germany and not only about white girls i wouldnt have said anything...

in fact i guess everyone is happy for dirk. or nobody even heard about that because dirk is not that popular. only basketball fans take care and in germany we have not many bball fans...

so white girls in america are pissed because of dirks black girlfriend? are u kidding me?^^

tomtucker
02-18-2012, 12:30 PM
hitler would be ashamed.

:facepalm

it

Shepseskaf
02-18-2012, 12:55 PM
so white girls in america are pissed because of dirks black girlfriend? are u kidding me?^^
Well, I don't personally know any white girls in TX, but I'm guessing that the answer is yes.

Glad to hear that race isn't as big a deal in Germany, but it certainly is in the US south, especially.

Reverend Hoops
02-18-2012, 01:00 PM
hitler would be ashamed.

http://www.footballnewsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Arian_Foster-512x300.jpg

Bob Cousy
02-18-2012, 01:03 PM
Dirk 2 rings ... LeBron 0.

b1imtf
02-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Dirk 2 rings ... LeBron 0.
LeBron got engaged...

DDensity
02-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Why these NBA players get married before they retire is beyond me. It makes no sense.

Bob Cousy
02-18-2012, 01:06 PM
LeBron got engaged...LeBron won't show up to the wedding.

we all know this.:no:

PJR
02-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Dirk waxing dat black coochie...

b1imtf
02-18-2012, 01:11 PM
LeBron won't show up to the wedding.

LOOOL

mjokc
02-18-2012, 02:25 PM
SMH @ Dirk, taking all our sistas?

Go Getter
02-18-2012, 02:27 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Unstop
02-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Well, I don't personally know any white girls in TX, but I'm guessing that the answer is yes.

Glad to hear that race isn't as big a deal in Germany, but it certainly is in the US south, especially.

maybe some white girls in TX ;), but i guess they luv the "jet" jason terry...
anyway....
i mean its a cool thing when a guy like dirk has a girlfriend like her. shows everybody thats not a big deal. for me its just normal...

im born in germany, but asian looking because of my father (mother german) and i had no problems with racism.
just living my life like a normal human being, having fun watching nba games and trolling around;)
i dont know what ur life looks like in america, maybe there is much more racism!?

b2t. dirk is great and his grilfriend !looks! great (haha);) her brother(s) is playing profi soccer...i think!?

inclinerator
02-18-2012, 02:39 PM
he likes dark chocolate

LBJMVP
02-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Exactly what came to my mind when i saw the picture. :oldlol:

this guy gets it.... come on guys lighten up.

You should be ashamed at your inability to spell the word Aryan.

surprisingly i dont really give a shit :confusedshrug:

Shepseskaf
02-18-2012, 03:05 PM
just living my life like a normal human being, having fun watching nba games and trolling around;)
That's the right way to live life. It would be a better world if more people did the same, but unfortunately that isn't the case for a great number of people.

I'm glad for Dirk myself. His lady is beautiful, and looks classy as well.

mavsownage41
02-18-2012, 03:34 PM
SMH @ Dirk, taking all our sistas?

Most of yall don't want us anyway.

Congrats to Dirk and Jessica.

dunksby
02-18-2012, 03:38 PM

:lol :lol

Shepseskaf
02-18-2012, 03:40 PM

Oh, we definitely want you.... but some of your attitudes are tough to take.

BarberSchool
02-18-2012, 03:55 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_b_fNAfbOkzw/TM4YTQX0baI/AAAAAAAACgQ/mrzqQwBDHrs/s1600/xxxdirknowitzki--jessica+olsson3.jpg

She's pretty cute.He could do better, but he's already done ALOT worse. She's cute, and she runs an art gallery and is half swede, so culturally and intellectually they probably vibe really well.

God bless him, I hope they have dozens of beautiful children.

linZoMourning
02-18-2012, 03:55 PM
lmao good for dirk.

adri41
02-18-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm happy for him. From what I've heard, she seems like a really classy, together kind of woman. Good for him.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-18-2012, 03:57 PM
That's what I was thinking.

Bob Cousy
02-18-2012, 03:58 PM
He could do better, but he's already done ALOT worse. She's cute, and she runs an art gallery and is half swede, so culturally and intellectually they probably vibe really well.

God bless him, I hope they have dozens of beautiful children.
thats a 9.5/10 type of girl right there ... she has looks and a great occupation, he can't do better than that.

thats a keeper.

LBJMVP
02-18-2012, 04:03 PM
thats a 9.5/10 type of girl right there ... she has looks and a great occupation, he can't do better than that.

thats a keeper.

:wtf:

he could find a girl 50 times hotter that has a better job then
an art gallery owner easy.

but he found a girl that he likes and meshes with... definetely not a 9.5

koBEDABEST
02-18-2012, 04:22 PM
u guys need to stfu with the "he couldve done better"

thats the girl hes gonna marry, not a bitch hes gonna bang just for braggin rights at skool.

as long as she aint ugly.

mjokc
02-18-2012, 04:31 PM

You're right, i'm married to a white woman but Dirk still shouldn't be taking all our sistas.

IGOTGAME
02-18-2012, 04:38 PM

thats the girl hes gonna marry, not a bitch hes gonna bang just for braggin rights at skool.

as long as she aint ugly.

its the truth. marriage is so much more than sex. Sex is gonna get old regardless.

josh99
02-18-2012, 04:44 PM

:oldlol:

Bob Cousy
02-18-2012, 04:44 PM
:wtf:

he could find a girl 50 times hotter that has a better job then
an art gallery owner easy.

but he found a girl that he likes and meshes with... definetely not a 9.5
she's a 9.5 on your scale and my scale factoring in looks and occupation.

and you live in Cleveland so she's more like an 15/10 for you.

:confusedshrug: :lol

BarberSchool
02-18-2012, 04:45 PM

as long as she aint ugly.You're right in spirit (besides the as long as she ain't ugly part...wtf), I know I'm wrong-hearted for saying that he could do alot better, but I feel it's the truth. But given where she was raised and her job, I can imagine she is just an absolute ray of sunshine and meshes so well with Dirk. Hence the latter half of my statement.

its the truth. marriage is so much more than sex. Sex is gonna get old regardless.You're right marriage is a million times more than sex, but who says sex is gonna get old? I really can't imagine ever sex getting old with my current girl until we're dead.

LBJMVP
02-18-2012, 04:46 PM
she's a 9.5 on your scale and my scale factoring in looks and occupation.

and you live in Cleveland so she's more like an 15/10 for you.

:confusedshrug: :lol

haha thats funny because i go to college in georgia and
have never lived in cleveland in my life... my parents are from their.

IGOTGAME
02-18-2012, 04:54 PM
You're right marriage is a million times more than sex, but who says sex is gonna get old? I really can't imagine ever sex getting old with my current girl until we're dead.

you can always spice it up. but its never gonna be as exciting as ****ing new bitches. thats kinda what i meant

jbryan1984
02-18-2012, 04:57 PM
Dirk has always had "jungle fever" actually. Everytime he's with a girl, its a black girl. Its 2012 anyhow people.

Bob Cousy
02-18-2012, 04:59 PM
You're right marriage is a million times more than sex, but who says sex is gonna get old? I really can't imagine ever sex getting old with my current girl until we're dead.having sex with the same partner for the rest of your life will INEVITABLY get boring, that is something you cannot escape.

regardless, your sex drive will take a huge hit by the time your 70.

Emotional attachment is the only thing that stays, physical attraction will fade.

kentatm
02-18-2012, 05:19 PM

I have not met one person that gives two shits Dirk's woman is black. I'm sure there are some but if so it's not that widespread here in Texas. Besides, we aren't really the South anyway.

mavsownage41
02-18-2012, 05:20 PM
You're right, i'm married to a white woman but Dirk still shouldn't be taking all our sistas.

I simply can't with this comment right now. CANNOT!

dunksby
02-18-2012, 05:23 PM
I simply can't with this comment right now. CANNOT!
I smell a Civil War starting in ISH :lol

DMV2
02-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Congrats Dirk.

Hot black girls >>>> all other hot girls....only problem is, hot black girls are hard to find. :D

knickswin
02-18-2012, 05:51 PM
she is very pretty and seems classy too. great for dirk.

mavsownage41
02-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Congrats Dirk.

Hot black girls >>>> all other hot girls....only problem is, hot black girls are hard to find. :D

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gif

LBJMVP
02-18-2012, 05:59 PM

truth hurts, doesnt it?

mavsownage41
02-18-2012, 06:04 PM
truth hurts, doesnt it?

Shepseskaf
02-18-2012, 06:06 PM
truth hurts, doesnt it?
Truth hurts? Are you mentally challenged?

What does your crackpot ho look like?

Bob Cousy
02-18-2012, 06:08 PM

freaking dumbasses.:facepalm

they can't be black saying shit like that.

LBJMVP
02-18-2012, 06:08 PM

i dont have a girlfriend.

i just rarely find african american women attractive and to add to that, african american women are statistically most overweight women.

find more beauty in white women, and latinas.

Shepseskaf
02-18-2012, 06:09 PM
I have not met one person that gives two shits Dirk's woman is black. I'm sure there are some but if so it's not that widespread here in Texas. Besides, we aren't really the South anyway.
Texas isn't part of the South? That's new to me.

I've spent some time there, and have drawn my own conclusions about the general attitude towards interracial relationships. Not surprisingly, its different from yours.

lilgodfather1
02-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Latina girls is where it's at. Move to mexico baby. I do like hot black chicks though, damn. F%ck it I love hot white chicks, and whats even more i've got the asian fever. I think I just like all women :lol.

As a wise man once told me a ****** is a ******.

Shepseskaf
02-18-2012, 06:14 PM
What a surprise.

i just rarely find african american women attractive
That's your problem. I'd keep it to myself, if I were you.

and to add to that, african american women are statistically most overweight women.
What in the hell do stats have to do with this? There are women of all sizes and shapes among all races. You need to get out more.

find more beauty in white women, and latinas.
Well, good for you. I hope you can land one that looks 50x better than Dirk's lady. :rolleyes:

LBJMVP
02-18-2012, 06:18 PM
What a surprise

That's your problem. I'd keep it too myself, if I were you.

What in the hell do stats have to do with this? There are women of all sizes and shapes of all races. You need to get out more.

Well, good for you. I hope you can land one that looks 50x better than Dirk's lady. :rolleyes:

i dont find many black women attractive... sorry. im not the only person in the world that thinks that way.

just that most black girls i see are overweight... its very noticeable.

i hope i find a girl better than dirk's to...

Bob Cousy
02-18-2012, 06:21 PM
just that most black girls i see are overweight... its very noticeable.

ohhh

you're one of those type of dudes.:applause:

If a black girl has a thick lower body she is classified as overweight ? amirite ?

if her ass is big disgusts you I bet.:facepalm

dude77
02-18-2012, 07:17 PM
wtf is this shit .. bball forum or tmz ?

Yung D-Will
02-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Why these NBA players get married before they retire is beyond me. It makes no sense.

Because maybe there's people who actually can be in a marrige whiles doing what they love on the court.

^ I know unbelievable right? That just because you travel around like every day doesn't mean you can't be in a committed relationship.

BarberSchool
02-18-2012, 07:36 PM

i just rarely find african american women attractive and to add to that, african american women are statistically most overweight women.

find more beauty in white women, and latinas.1st, all races have gorgeous women, and all races have ugly pigs. Saying african american women are almost all fat and ugly ain't fair at all.

2nd, I tend to agree with you. African American women anywhere from caramel to dark brown I generally just don't find as attractive as other races. I like my african girls either jet black and well moisturized, or super high yella or light skinned mixed like my current girl (german, black, and belizian).

3rd, you do sound kinda b!tchy, and I'm not surprised you don't have a girlfriend.

4th, go find a black girl that does live up to your standards of beauty, and ask her out this weekend.

kentatm
02-18-2012, 09:55 PM
Texas isn't part of the South? That's new to me.

I've spent some time there, and have drawn my own conclusions about the general attitude towards interracial relationships. Not surprisingly, its different from yours.

Nope its not really the South. Yes, we were Confederates in the Civil War but its not very Southern culturally. Parts of East Texas are but for the most part Texas is nothing like the South.

and again, it really depends what part of Texas you were in when talking about attitudes towards biracial couples. There will be people that have a problem with it. However, I think in and near big cities (where most Texans live) the amount of people who take issue with it are not going to be all that plentiful. There may some vocal assholes, but pricks like that are everywhere and the exist for all races. I'm guessing there is a percentage of every race that takes issue with intermingling.

as for the hard to find attractive black women comment, mathematically, that is probably true in THIS country b/c black people are only 12% of the population. Without looking it up, that means that only about 6% if the US population are black women.

Now, what percentage of women in general are hot? 75%? 50%? 25%?

Whatever the number, its going to mean that less than 6% of the female population in this country is going to be hot black women.

That does not mean that black women are less attractive in general. It just means here in the US its harder to find them b/c its literally imposible for them to be plentiful based of how many live here.

also, this country has a massive obesity problem. Percentage wise, those who are low income are more likely to have weight issues due to poor nutrition and lack of health education. So it stands to reason that it may seem that one race has a higher propensity to being overweight when really its more of a socio economic issue. As blacks seem to be trapped in the poverty cycle more so than other races in this country, it would be possible to assume black people are more likely to be overweight. However, once you factor in the reasons why the numbers are the way they are its hard to say that any race tends to be larger that the other.

I<3NBA
02-18-2012, 11:50 PM

oh, he'll show up alright. he'll just disappear once it's time to say the I do's :lol

KelticForce1349
02-19-2012, 12:38 AM

The people in Germany do NOT care about whether or not Dirk chooses to be with a black lady or any other race. More than 50 years after the 2nd world war and we are still stigmatized by Hitler's insanity. :eek:

Patrick Chewing
02-19-2012, 01:43 AM
LeBron got engaged...

To himself