PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James, current best player on earth, is a sideshow.

jrong
02-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Here's what I mean by that. Oh, he's the main atttraction on the court. But, really when it comes down to it, this guy is just like the circus. He comes to town, makes his money, entertains and dazzles, then departs, leaving a huge mess to clean up.

At least he waited until his 5th year in Cleveland or so before he started making rumblings about joining another team. But, hey, Heat fans, at least he's not procrastinating-- he's already talking about his next team while only in year-two of the South Beach leg of his own national tour.

Like all things LeBron, I've trained myself to just laugh. The grand finale of his first season performance was a choking act so amazing that it not only cost the Heat a title but probably cost Wade a spot on the list of the top 20 players in history. For year two, I'm laying 60-65% odds that James will conclude with another gagging stunt that will deny the Heat a second staright title.

Still, the man finds a way to make it interesting, already weighing options for where he may play in 2014, when it just so happens Wade will have exited his prime. Like the circus, LeBron is the greatest show on earth, but make no mistake about it, it's nothing more than a show.

pauk
02-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Not sure of the agenda here.... is that your articulated way of simply saying....

"I hate lebron and am butthurt he is the best?"

Heavincent
02-19-2012, 01:22 PM
:oldlol:

Bob Cousy
02-19-2012, 01:24 PM
its true.

305Baller
02-19-2012, 01:24 PM
http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/0/01/Sideshow_Bob.png

pauk
02-19-2012, 01:25 PM
its true.

Ofcourse... if you are an explicit Lebron hater like yourself... any post that doesnt commend Lebron is "true"...

jrong
02-19-2012, 01:27 PM
Not sure of the agenda here.... is that your articulated way of simply saying....

No, it's that after the Cleveland flirtation, other than the fact that he wears a Heat jersey, he's a non-entity to me. Nothing more than a mercenary, a hired gun. He's a deadbeat dad who is counting the days until he can abandon his kids. Choose your own analogy. But, the man has no soul... or heart, for that matter.

dude77
02-19-2012, 01:32 PM
op makes a good point .. barely halfway through his 2nd season with his 'new' team and the guy's already yapping about possibly changing teams .. again .. :facepalm ..

dude doesn't even know wtf he wants to be .. and on top of that he's a choker of massive proportions .. choked away an nba title last year singlehandedly .. he plays just average and the heat win .. now after that major choke job he's talking about 'maybe I'll go back to cleveland' .. :hammerhead: .. what a leader ..

if he doesn't win it this year, a year where the heat are heavy favorites .. his legacy will take another major hit .. the likes of jordan never blew these kind of opportunities .. they seized it and took it and owned it

pauk
02-19-2012, 01:34 PM
No, it's that after the Cleveland flirtation, other than the fact that he wears a Heat jersey, he's a non-entity to me. He's a mercenary, a hired gun. He's a deadbeat dad who leaves behind kids. Choose your own analogy. But, he has no soul... or heart, for that matter.

just tell me... who is your favorite player and favorite team... that will explain your agenda to me with this thread and wicked opinions...
choose between these 3:

1. Biased Kobe & Lakers fan?

2. Butthurt Cavs fan?

3. Biased Wade fan that hated Lebron a long time and now they play together, so you hate Lebron more instead, because he is proving even more now who is better... and you are forced to watch it..... and its killing you inside...

pauk
02-19-2012, 01:37 PM
op makes a good point .. barely halfway through his 2nd season with his 'new' team and the guy's already yapping about possibly changing teams .. again .. :facepalm ..

He NEVER said that dumbass! He only answered a question asking him if he could possibly think of joining Cavs, if he holds any grudge against them...... He only said he wouldnt rule them out, that he holds no grudge, just like he wouldnt rule out any other team in the NBA............. but he is not going anywhere......

It was a hypothetical question and a hypothetical answer.....

arifgokcen
02-19-2012, 01:38 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bob Cousy
Ofcourse... if you are an explicit Lebron hater like yourself... any post that doesnt commend Lebron is "true"...
hello LeBron Pelvis Locomotive Member,

I have defended LeBron quite a bit in real life discussions from detractors, its the jockers on the web that always go too far to the point were they have to be shot down in the worst way possible.

Jotaro Durant
:applause:

chairman
02-19-2012, 01:41 PM
hello LeBron Pelvis Locomotive Member,

I have defended LeBron quite a bit in real life discussions from detractors, its the jockers on the web that always go too far to the point were they have to be shot down in the worst way possible.
this. so true.

jrong
02-19-2012, 01:42 PM

just tell me... who is your favorite player and favorite team... that will explain your agenda to me with this thread and wicked opinions...
choose between these 3:

2. Butthurt Cavs fan?

3. Wade fan that hated Lebron and now they play together, so you hate Lebron more instead, because he is proving even more now who is better... and you are forced to watch it..... and its killing you inside...

I was neutral on LeBron until the Jordan comparisons became carelessly tossed around. Then I hated LeBron until the year before he came to the Heat, but in 2010 I actually made peace with him. Then I became an LBJ fan, actually in 2011. And then the Finals happened.

And the pricelessly beautiful thing is, you *********ing fanboy, there's nothing you can say about the Finals. No defense that can be offered. No apologetics that will offer him a leg to stand on. It was simply indefensible, and nothing you can say will change the monumental depths of that failure.

But, what's worse than the fact that you don't care about the Finals, is that you don't care that James is pulling the same shit his second year in Miami that he pulled at the end of his Cavs career. You don't care because you're as fake as he is.

LeBron James: one of the best basketball players ever? Undoubtedly. A fundamentally good, decent person? Not hardly.

pauk
02-19-2012, 01:43 PM
this. so true.

Ofcourse... if you are an explicit Lebron hater like yourself and the guy you agreed with is also a Lebron hater... any post that doesnt commend Lebron and is from another Lebron hating gang of yours, is "true"...

CLTHornets4eva
02-19-2012, 01:44 PM
:wtf:

choose between these 3:

2. Butthurt Cavs fan?

3. Biased Wade fan that hated Lebron a long time and now they play together, so you hate Lebron more instead, because he is proving even more now who is better... and you are forced to watch it..... and its killing you inside...

I agree with him. I hate Kobe just as much if not more...

I've never been to Ohio nor do I ever want to go.

I didn't like the heat before Lebron, so no Dwade fan.

Just don't like Lebron. Not a star worshiper like you.

truhooper
02-19-2012, 01:44 PM
1 star, neg rep...

b4uc.23
02-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Pure hate :))

Heavincent
02-19-2012, 01:50 PM

choose between these 3:

2. Butthurt Cavs fan?

lol at the hypocrisy. Are you really gonna pretend like you're not a biased Lebron dick-rider?

jrong
02-19-2012, 01:51 PM
He NEVER said that dumbass! He only answered a question asking him if he could possibly think of joining Cavs, if he holds any grudge against them...... He only said he wouldnt rule them out, that he holds no grudge, just like he wouldnt rule out any other team in the NBA............. but he is not going anywhere......

It's the third time, at least, he's answered this "hypothetical question" you twit, which he could have ignored each time. This time, he gave his most expansive answer yet on the topic. Woj at Yahoo had it right. LeBron's not content being the MVP. He has to be "the story". Lin's beeen getting all the hype, so LeBron needed to make some new headlines of his own.

jrong
02-19-2012, 01:59 PM
1 star, neg rep...

Sweet, a handful of emotionally fragile fanbois have their thongs wedged up their cracks because they can't deal with the truth crammed up there, and everyone else in the thread agrees with me. I'll take those numbers.

Don't blame me. Blame your ****ing idol for yet again not being able to keep his mouth shut and just play basketball.

dude77
02-19-2012, 02:02 PM

what do you mean he never said that ? .. you sound like baghdad bob :oldlol:

"I think it would be great," James said after the Heat's practice at The Q in preparation for tonight's game against the Cavs. "It would be fun to play in front of these fans again. I had a lot fun times in my seven years here. You can't predict the future, and hopefully I continue to stay healthy. I'm here as a Miami Heat player, and I'm happy where I am now, but I don't rule that out in no sense.

"And if I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me."

so he doesn't rule it out and he's already concerned about the fans 'accepting him' if he 'comes back' .. but according to you that's not 'talking about possibly changing teams' :hammerhead:

Asked specifically if he could play for Gilbert again, James said, "Would I play for Dan again? Dan is not the coach. I can play for any coach. We'll see what happens."

we'll see what happens lebron ? you're in your 2nd year with your new team .. wtf are you talking about ? .. you're supposed to be pledging allegiance to the miami heat and your coach .. not talking about 'we'll see what happens'

.. and to add insult to injury, he took a nice dump on his coach with that little comment .. the more I see it, the more the op is right .. this guy is all about himself ..

.. what will his next stop be on the king james tour ? he is what he is .. a tool for a team .. can't be a fan of this guy if he's on your team .. just root for what he can contribute before he's gone
:hammerhead: :hammerhead:

pauk
02-19-2012, 02:10 PM
I was neutral on LeBron until the Jordan comparisons became carelessly tossed around. Then I hated LeBron until the year before he came to the Heat, but in 2010 I actually made peace with him. Then I became an LBJ fan, actually in 2011. And then the Finals happened.

And the thing is, you *********ing fanboy, there's nothing you can say about the Finals. No defense that can be offered. No apologetics that will offer him a leg to stand on. It was simply indefensible, and nothing you can say will change the monumental depths of that failure.

But, what's worse than the fact that you don't care about the Finals, is that you don't care that James is pulling the same shit his second year in Miami that he pulled at the end of his Cavs career. You don't care because you're as fake as he is.

LeBron James: one of the best basketball players ever? Undoubtedly. A fundamentally good, decent, person? Not hardly.

You didnt answer my question really, you are hiding something, but anyways.... im sure there is something more you are pissed about, cant be as simple as "Lebron didnt play great in the Finals"...

1st of all.... without Lebron they would have NEVER been in the Finals that year considering how he closed out the Celtics and then even better against Bulls in ECF, where Wade was absolutely horrible.......

As far as NBA Finals against Mavs goes, i dont defend Lebron at all... he was horrible by his standards.... my problem with you is that you are laying all blame on him when we all saw what happened in the 4th quarter in the Clutch, not only to Lebron... but to Wade & Bosh aswell (Wade took the most shots)... none of them were able to close out any games.... thats where they losed the Series....

Here is what happened in the NBA Finals game-by-game, ill make you remember:

GAME 1 (win):
Lebron was most productive for the Heat... and they won, he had some great plays to close out this game... remember?

GAME 2 (loss):
Wade was most productive.... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... game lost in the clutch....

GAME 3 (win):
Wade was most productive..... and they won, but it was Lebrons gamewinning behind the back assist to Bosh which won the game....

GAME 4 (loss):
Wade was most productive (took more shots, scored more points)... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... another game lost in the clutch...

GAME 5 (loss):
Lebron was the most productive player... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... another game lost in the clutch...

GAME 6 (loss):
Lebron was the most productive player... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... another game lost in the clutch...

LEBRON LED THEM TO 1 WIN
WADE LED THEM TO 1 WIN

WADE PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES
LEBRON PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES

BOTH OVERALL COULDNT CLOSE OUT GAMES....

As far as the PPG goes....... he didnt shoot bad first of all (48% FG)... but it was a combination of Lebron being passive, taking low amount of shots (and having a 8 point game which killed his PPG) and Wade dominating the ball like he has never done that entire year taking alot of shots.... they were doing fine this way tho.... nothing more was needed from Lebron except to close out / come up in the clutch........ which he was not able to.... neither was WADE.... especially not in Game 5 & 6....

Once again... i think Lebron didnt play up to his standards, it was bad.... i dont defend him here.......... my point is only that it was not entirely Lebrons fault.... which YOU act like it is....

pauk
02-19-2012, 02:12 PM
what do you mean he never said that ? .. you sound like baghdad bob :oldlol:

so he doesn't rule it out and he's already concerned about the fans 'accepting him' if he 'comes back' .. but according to you that's not 'talking about possibly changing teams' :hammerhead:

we'll see what happens lebron ? you're in your 2nd year with your new team .. wtf are you talking about ? .. you're supposed to be pledging allegiance to the miami heat and your coach .. not talking about 'we'll see what happens'

.. and to add insult to injury, he took a nice dump on his coach with that little comment .. the more I see it, the more the op is right .. this guy is all about himself ..

.. what will his next stop be on the king james tour ? he is what he is .. a tool for a team .. can't be a fan of this guy if he's on your team .. just root for what he can contribute before he's gone
:hammerhead: :hammerhead:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/18/sports/basketball/nba-basketball-roundup.html

The question was asked of me, could I see myself playing back here?” James said before Friday’s game. “I said, ‘Yeah, in the sense of I don’t know what my future holds and I don’t want to take that out.’ I love the fans of Miami. I’ve got everything invested with this team. I’m looking forward to the years to come.”

:hammerhead:

What did you expect him to say? It was a hypothetical question and answer.... should he just went: "Hell no! Im butthurt about them, would never go play for those idiots again.........."

NumberSix
02-19-2012, 02:13 PM
LeBron isn't really much different from any other athlete. The sideshow only exists because of the ridiculous spectacle the media makes out of every single thing he does, says or even types.

jrong
02-19-2012, 02:17 PM
You didnt answer my question really, you are hiding something, but anyways.... im sure there is something more you are pissed about, cant be as simple as "Lebron didnt play great in the Finals"...

1st of all.... without Lebron they would have NEVER been in the Finals that year considering how he closed out the Celtics and then even better against Bulls in ECF, where Wade was absolutely horrible.......

As far as NBA Finals against Mavs goes, i dont defend Lebron at all... he was horrible by his standards.... my problem with you is that you are laying all blame on him when we all saw what happened in the 4th quarter in the Clutch, not only to Lebron... but to Wade & Bosh aswell (Wade took the most shots)... none of them were able to close out any games.... thats where they losed the Series....

GAME 1 (win):
Lebron was most productive for the Heat... and they won, he had some great plays to close out this game... remember?

GAME 2 (loss):
Wade was most productive.... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... game lost in the clutch....

GAME 3 (win):
Wade was most productive..... and they won, but it was Lebrons gamewinning behind the back assist to Bosh which won the game....

GAME 4 (loss):
Wade was most productive (took more shots, scored more points)... and they losed, none of them were able to close out this game... another game lost in the clutch...

GAME 5 (loss):

GAME 6 (loss):

LEBRON LED THEM TO 1 WIN
WADE LED THEM TO 1 WIN

As far as the PPG goes....... Lebron it was a combination of Lebron being passive, taking low amount of shots (and having a 8 point game which killed his PPG) and Wade dominating the ball like he has never done that entire year taking alot of shots.... they were doing fine this way tho.... nothing more was needed from Lebron except to close out / come up in the clutch........ which he was not able to.... neither was WADE.... especially not in Game 5 & 6....

Once again... i think Lebron didnt play up to his standards, it was bad.... i dont defend him here.......... my point is only that it was not entirely Lebrons fault.... which YOU act like it is....

If you're trying to say Wade is as responsible for the Finals loss as LeBron, this exchange is over. Wade played like his usual incredible Finals self. It's why he carries a 31 ppg, 6.5 reb, 4.5 ast, 50% shooting Finals average in twelve games. What are James's Finals cumulative averages again?

And, yes, I'm a Wade fan, but I could give a shit if LeBron is better. My concern is how Wade stacks up historically to players like, for instance, Jerry West. With 2 FMVPs, he would have a good case to be included among players who are on that level. Thanks to LeBron, he doesn't. And I don't intend to get over that anytime soon.

RedBlackAttack
02-19-2012, 02:50 PM

choose between these 3:

2. Butthurt Cavs fan?

He is a Heat fan. More of a Heat fan than you EVER will be. He was a Miami supporter on this site long before you showed up and he will remain long after you're gone.

dude77
02-19-2012, 02:54 PM

GAME 1 (win):

GAME 2 (loss):

GAME 3 (win):

GAME 4 (loss):

GAME 5 (loss):

GAME 6 (loss):

LEBRON LED THEM TO 1 WIN
WADE LED THEM TO 1 WIN

As far as the PPG goes....... he didnt shoot bad first of all (48% FG)... but it was a combination of Lebron being passive, taking low amount of shots (and having a 8 point game which killed his PPG) and Wade dominating the ball like he has never done that entire year taking alot of shots.... they were doing fine this way tho.... nothing more was needed from Lebron except to close out / come up in the clutch........ which he was not able to.... neither was WADE.... especially not in Game 5 & 6....

uhm .. no offense but .. who gives a fk that without him they're not in the finals if they lost the finals ? .. what's the point ? ..

so you like getting to the finals and losing on the biggest stage ? I don't know about you but I'm not content with just being in the finals .. I'd rather not make it to the finals than lose in the finals .. that's the worst damn loss you can take .. fk lebron and his anti-clutchness .. come through already

Doranku
02-19-2012, 02:58 PM
:roll: @ pauk getting clowned.

dude77
02-19-2012, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=pauk]http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/18/sports/basketball/nba-basketball-roundup.html

The question was asked of me, could I see myself playing back here?

TheNaturalWR
02-19-2012, 03:08 PM

GAME 1 (win):

GAME 2 (loss):

GAME 3 (win):

GAME 4 (loss):

GAME 5 (loss):

GAME 6 (loss):

LEBRON LED THEM TO 1 WIN
WADE LED THEM TO 1 WIN

"Losed"? I could care less about spelling on an online forum but god damn. :facepalm When your biggest homer in Stephen A. Smith completely goes off on you you know you played like a scrub. First of all LeBron did not play better than Wade in game 1 it was equal. Wade was bad in the first half but closed the game in the 4th. LeBron was god awful judging by the EYE TEST. His stats were abysmal to his standards and was on par of a role player's. He had what less than 10 points combined in the 4th in 4 games? Yet you continuously harp on the fact that he's the most productive player in the clutch? WATCH THE GAME INSTEAD OF HARPING ON STATS. The dude was AWFUL and play like a PANSY in the 4th quarter. He was scared to take shots and when he did try to make something happen it often resulted in something bad. It's consensus that if LeBron played like himself the Heat would of won EASILY. Wade played bad in the last 2 games because he was injured and yet he still averaged 28 per game. LeBron deserves at least 80% blame for the lost. It's really mind-blowing how you defend LeBron when he had his chance to get his first ring and he ****ed up.

RedBlackAttack
02-19-2012, 03:10 PM
nice try ..
those are not the comments we are discussing .. he said that afterwards .. after he realized he stuck his foot in his mouth .. thanks for proving my point 'dumbass' :facepalm

to answer your question addressing the comments we are discussing .. what he should have said was .. 'I have no comment on that .. I'm a Miami Heat .. my focus is on my team and on bringing a championship and continued success to this organization' the end .. not talking about 'hope the fans can accept me if i decide to come back' :wtf: .. you sound like a troll .. are you a cavs fan or something or are you one of those lebron fans who has his balls glued to your mouth ? .. :facepalm
:wtf:

Simple Jack
02-19-2012, 03:15 PM
It's odd that all the "bad" "unethical" "immoral" talk is thrown around when discussing LeBron as if he committed any illegal or heinous acts. There are players in the league who have massive gambling addictions, rape accusations, committed adultery; yet the man is looked at as Satan.

The reality is, most celebrities, in any regard, are complete douche bags. I've ran into plenty, and it's all the same. None of these guys are saints as much as you want them to be. Looking objectively though, I would think LeBron's public actions would rank at the bottom of the "unethical/immoral" list of acts committed by NBA players and celebrities.

d21221hk
02-19-2012, 03:17 PM
dude, we revere rapists on ISH, gtfo if you dont.

kobe how does my ass taste?

pegasus
02-19-2012, 03:31 PM
It's true that Lebron hasn't committed a crime, but nor has Kobe (charges dropped, "innocent until proven guilty", hmm?). Kobe did cheat, but you're crazy if you think that Lebron hasn't.

Those things are not related to the topic anyway. The reality is that Lebron is an egotistical maniac, which shows through in his actions. And the fact that he, or his PR team, tries to cover it up the next day only makes it worse and more laughable.

There's no explanation for him saying "I hope the Cavs fans would accept me back" while he's on the second year of his 4-year contract with the Heat. There are not enough thieves, rapers, murderers in the league for you guys to throw in the conversation, in hopes of derailing the topic at hand.

madmax
02-19-2012, 03:34 PM
It's true that Lebron hasn't committed a crime, but nor has Kobe (charges dropped, "innocent until proven guilty", hmm?). Kobe did cheat, but you're crazy if you think that Lebron hasn't.

Those things are not related to the topic anyway. The reality is that Lebron is an egotistical maniac, which shows through in his actions. And the fact that he, or his PR team, tries to cover it up the next day only makes it worse and more laughable.

There's no explanation for him saying "I hope the Cavs fans would accept me back" while he's on the second year of his 4-year contract with the Heat. There are not enough thieves, rapers, murderers in the league for you guys to throw in the conversation, in hopes of derailing the topic at hand.

which is?:confusedshrug:

LakersReign
02-19-2012, 03:36 PM

But that's all they have and all they can do, cuz they neither have any real points nor do they really believe the hot garbage they're regurgitating. If they did, they'd be able to defend their logic with CLEAR explanations. They obviously can't so they resort to misdirection, to cover that up. Like harping on and on and on about Kobe's faults is somehow supposed to change the fact that Lebron has no interest in a post game, even though he's built like a linebacker.

Simple Jack
02-19-2012, 03:37 PM

No one is derailing the topic. It's just absurd to act like LeBron is some immoral figure when his public actions have been at the bottom of what society considers "unethical". Stupid? Maybe. But acting like he murdered someone every time he opens is mouth is reaching.

Insisting he cheated on his girlfriend because you want to believe he did doesn't make it true. The reality is, most athletes are assholes and LeBron's actions have him nowhere near the top of the list of heinous acts committed by players.

but nor has Kobe (charges dropped, "innocent until proven guilty", hmm?). Kobe did cheat, but you're crazy if you think that Lebron hasn't.

Innocent until proven guilty but lets make an assumption about LeBron and call someone crazy who doesn't believe it.

:facepalm

LakersReign
02-19-2012, 03:42 PM

What the hell kind of ret**ded logic is that?! So if people post that Lebron has no closing skills, simply cuz you're an OBVIOUS Lebronite, that somehow means it's not true?!:hammerhead:

GTFOH!!!:rant

pegasus
02-19-2012, 03:42 PM
which is?:confusedshrug:
See the first post.

pegasus
02-19-2012, 03:43 PM
No one is derailing the topic. It's just absurd to act like LeBron is some immoral figure when his public actions have been at the bottom of what society considers "unethical". Stupid? Maybe. But acting like he murdered someone every time he opens is mouth is reaching.

Insisting he cheated on his girlfriend because you want to believe he did doesn't make it true. The reality is, most athletes are assholes and LeBron's actions have him nowhere near the top of the list of heinous acts committed by players.

Innocent until proven guilty but lets make an assumption about LeBron and call someone crazy who doesn't believe it.

:facepalm

Cheating on your gf is not a crime, but raping is. Get it?

Simple Jack
02-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Cheating on your gf is not a crime, but raping is. Get it?

The issue is you choosing to believe what you want to believe. Be consistent. Cheating on your wife is immoral; and it's been public about plenty of players. Assuming someone did so, doesn't mean it actually happened.

We all know Casey Anthony and OJ were innocent, though. The glove didn't fit, right?

pegasus
02-19-2012, 04:04 PM
The issue is you choosing to believe what you want to believe. Be consistent. Cheating on your wife is immoral; and it's been public about plenty of players. Assuming someone did so, doesn't mean it actually happened.

We all know Casey Anthony and OJ were innocent, though. The glove didn't fit, right?
Like I said, there are not enough murderers in the league..., so you had to bring those two into the conversation.

Is my spelling of "predictable" correct?

Simple Jack
02-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Like I said, there are not enough murderers in the league..., so you had to bring those two into the conversation.

Is my spelling of "predictable" correct?

Are you incapable of understanding the issue at hand? Why do I even bother...

Teanett
02-19-2012, 04:23 PM
dirk is the best player on earth.

LakersReign
02-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Lebronites never cease to amaze me with their BLATANT hypocrisy. When it's comes to Kobe, it's fair game to keep harping on something that happened damn near 10 years ago, cuz they have nothing else but the "morality" argument to fall back on. But at the same time want to throw morals out the window with the way Lebron left Cleveland. Keeping in mind, these are the same people who were chanting Cavs championship, til Lebron left, then it was "oh f*** Cleveland." Then it's "oh let's talk about his on the court performance>" Seemingly forgetting that same thing when it comes to Kobe. But, no....that's moral....right?!:rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way, in ANY court case where the charges are dropped against the accused, the entire incident is wiped off their record like it never happened. Further proving that those who again INSIST on bringing up something from 10 years ago, only do so cuz they literally have nothing else to say:facepalm

pegasus
02-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Are you incapable of understanding the issue at hand? Why do I even bother...
Please don't resort to that when you lose a debate. I find that very disrespectful.

Simple Jack
02-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Please don't resort to that when you lose a debate. I find that very disrespectful.

Whatever makes you feel better.

SYM86
02-19-2012, 04:38 PM
what did lebron do? triple double or something, I havent see him play but I'll def watch some tape.

cotdt
02-19-2012, 04:39 PM
dirk is the best player on earth.

Jeremy Lin.

RonySeikalyFTL
02-19-2012, 05:28 PM

Just admit you got owned by this other dude. You were acting like we can't assume Kobe raped that chick but then you were supporting the notion that we are able to assume Lebron cheated on his wife. Neither of these issues were PROVEN. I cannot say Kobe raped that chick because it's innocent until PROVEN guilty. You can't say Lebron cheats on his wife because it hasn't been PROVEN by any means.

Anyways, I'll just come right out and say f*ck Lebron, I don't give a shit about him. What bothers me is the hypocrisy by the Kobe worshipers. Kobe has had so many awful finals performances it's not even funny. He had a game where he shot 6-24... guy missed 18 shots for God's sakes. The most shots Lebron missed in the finals last year was 11 when he went 8-19. Kobe has done things that are "morally" more corrupt than Lebron. Aside from cheating on his wife, he ran Shaq out of town and then demanded a trade when the team sucked because of it.

You want to call Lebron a choker, a bad person, etc that's fine but at least wipe the Kobe s*men out of your eyes and admit he's just as bad if not worse.

Indian guy
02-19-2012, 05:32 PM
Best player, really? Didn't you learn ANYTHING from last season, jrong?

Disaprine
02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
http://tebowplanks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/LinSwag.gif

NumberSix
02-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Lebronites never cease to amaze me with their BLATANT hypocrisy. When it's comes to Kobe, it's fair game to keep harping on something that happened damn near 10 years ago, cuz they have nothing else but the "morality" argument to fall back on. But at the same time want to throw morals out the window with the way Lebron left Cleveland. Keeping in mind, these are the same people who were chanting Cavs championship, til Lebron left, then it was "oh f*** Cleveland." Then it's "oh let's talk about his on the court performance>" Seemingly forgetting that same thing when it comes to Kobe. But, no....that's moral....right?!:rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way, in ANY court case where the charges are dropped against the accused, the entire incident is wiped off their record like it never happened. Further proving that those who again INSIST on bringing up something from 10 years ago, only do so cuz they literally have nothing else to say:facepalm
You're the absolute worst poster in ISH.

LakersReign
02-19-2012, 05:52 PM

Clown(number six) please. Just like all Lebronites, you get all butthurt when you're presented with ACTUAL FACTS, that you CAN'T refute. Not my fault, or my problem. Like I'm supposed to care what a bunch of clowns on the internet think about me. When they can't think for themselves, so they repeat ANYTHING like a bunch of pathetic parrots. You don't wanna hear FACTS, in a basketball discussion, then take your punk a** back to watching Disney Channel and leave the basketball talk to us adults. Simple as that.

Oh, and by the way, agreeing with a pure dumba** like 32dayz, just makes you look that much more pathetic:ohwell:

chairman
02-19-2012, 05:52 PM
butthurt?:lol

NumberSix
02-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Clown(number six) please. Just like all Lebronites, you get all butthurt when you're presented with ACTUAL FACTS, that you CAN'T refute. Not my fault, or my problem. You don't wanna hear FACTS, in a basketball discussion, then take your punk a** back to watching Disney Channel and leave the basketball talk to us adults. Simple as that.:ohwell:
The worst

pegasus
02-19-2012, 05:56 PM
^^^ RonySeikaly

I hate it when certified idiots like you jump into threads without reading the original post, thinking they know what people are talking about.

The original topic had nothing to do with who's the worse person between Lebron and Kobe. Lebron riders dragged his name into this to try and derail the conversation; and, unfortunately, despite me calling them on it, they were successful.

Lebron does things to get attention. Hurts his fans' feelings just be in the headlines. How is that similar to Kobe's rape case? Did Kobe get himself in that situation to see his picture in the news?

Who says "I hope the Cavs fans would accept me" when under contract with another team? It's unheard of, and it's just another gem in his "impressive" collection of quotes.

Again, read the original post, look up what sideshow is, and then show me the last time Kobe tried to be a part of any kind of show other than the one on the court.

LakersReign
02-19-2012, 05:58 PM
The worst

....Yes....you(number six) are, mr quoting a pure dumba** like 32dayz and still think people are gonna take me seriously(number six).:facepalm

I agree 100%:lol

BullsDynasty
02-19-2012, 06:07 PM
I don't think Lebron is the best player on earth. He is probably one of the most athletic players I've ever seen but that's pretty much it. He is this good because of his athleticism not because of his skills or hard work.

I believe that Lebron never really had to worry about his fundamental when he was a kid because he was better than everyone because of his athleticism.

His basketball fundamental is really bad for a player who is top5 in the league. He has zero footwork. Hence the reason why he always travels. He has zero post game for his size. He should be able to bully other forwards down low because of his size and athleticism but that's not the case.

He has improved his shooting but it's still not that good. He has good court vision but it's getting annoyingly overrated nowadays since people are comparing him to the likes of Magic. Most of his assists are to the open shooters. Iverson averaged higher assist numbers than Lebron but he wasn't that good of a passer. He just kicked it to open shooters. That's what Lebron does.

MOST IMPORTANTLY... You never feel like Lebron is dominating when you're watching him. He usually has monster stats at the end of games but you don't get that feeling when you're watching him.

LBJ 23
02-19-2012, 06:33 PM
MOST IMPORTANTLY... You never feel like Lebron is dominating when you're watching him. He usually has monster stats at the end of games but you don't get that feeling when you're watching him.

Wtf are you talking about :roll:

If there is one player single-handedly absolutely destroying teams, its Lebron

chairman
02-19-2012, 06:34 PM

thats why wade is kept the heat in todays game? all lebron did today was stat pad:facepalm "LBJ 23"

BullsDynasty
02-19-2012, 06:35 PM

I'm not gonna argue with someone whose username is LBJ 23. :confusedshrug:

ganja0710
02-19-2012, 06:36 PM

and why would he need to? if he'd single-handedly want to destroy teams every night, he wouldn't have pu55ied out and join a top 5 player along with RuPaul. NEXT.:oldlol:

LBJ 23
02-19-2012, 06:39 PM
I'm not gonna argue with someone whose username is LBJ 23. :confusedshrug:

OK....

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/t/two_bulls-7772.JPG

NumberSix
02-19-2012, 06:40 PM
thats why wade is kept the heat in todays game? all lebron did today was stat pad:facepalm "LBJ 23"
Yeah, LeBron's 21 points on 58.3%, 10 rebounds & 8 assists had no impact on the game. Just empty stat padding. :facepalm

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz7355NNaj1rol9xto1_500.gif

Dengness9
02-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Jrong, though we have had our differences and I hate the Heat and their "fans", you are dead on with this.

Lebron may be the best player on Earth but he is such an egotistical clown it ruins it for me every time i watch him.

Scary to think how Lebron would act if he actually won something that REALLY matters.... like a championship.

But don't be ignorant to the FACT that your boy Wade welcomed in the circus and the clown(LBJ), and its turned Dwade from humble hard nosed Chicago kid to a Hollywood clown just like his sidekick.

DWade should have opted for Bosh and a more complete team and i think they would be just as good with a above average PG and C to go with Bosh and Wade. However Wade showed his weakness in competitive spirit by trying to take the same "shortcut" as Lebron.

They are both paying for it by being hated by the masses with nothing to show for it.... yet....

If the Heat don't win this year, all hell will break loose in Miami this summer..

Cuz remember everybody, not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, not 8......

dude77
02-19-2012, 07:34 PM
I don't think Lebron is the best player on earth. He is probably one of the most athletic players I've ever seen but that's pretty much it. He is this good because of his athleticism not because of his skills or hard work.

I believe that Lebron never really had to worry about his fundamental when he was a kid because he was better than everyone because of his athleticism.

His basketball fundamental is really bad for a player who is top5 in the league. He has zero footwork. Hence the reason why he always travels. He has zero post game for his size. He should be able to bully other forwards down low because of his size and athleticism but that's not the case.

He has improved his shooting but it's still not that good. He has good court vision but it's getting annoyingly overrated nowadays since people are comparing him to the likes of Magic. Most of his assists are to the open shooters. Iverson averaged higher assist numbers than Lebron but he wasn't that good of a passer. He just kicked it to open shooters. That's what Lebron does.

way to hijack the thread topic there dipshit

NumberSix
02-19-2012, 07:37 PM

Don't talk. You're stupid.

BullsDynasty
02-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Don't talk. You're stupid.

Blocking your stupid face.. Peace out. :rolleyes:

jrong
02-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Jrong, though we have had our differences and I hate the Heat and their "fans", you are dead on with this.

Lebron may be the best player on Earth but he is such an egotistical clown it ruins it for me every time i watch him.

Scary to think how Lebron would act if he actually won something that REALLY matters.... like a championship.

But don't be ignorant to the FACT that your boy Wade welcomed in the circus and the clown(LBJ), and its turned Dwade from humble hard nosed Chicago kid to a Hollywood clown just like his sidekick.

DWade should have opted for Bosh and a more complete team and i think they would be just as good with a above average PG and C to go with Bosh and Wade. However Wade showed his weakness in competitive spirit by trying to take the same "shortcut" as Lebron.

They are both paying for it by being hated by the masses with nothing to show for it.... yet....

If the Heat don't win this year, all hell will break loose in Miami this summer..

Cuz remember everybody, not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, not 8......

Unfortunately, you are right. I have never thought Wade's friendship with James was good for him, either as an opponent or a teammate (and, of course, if not for the friendship, they wouldn't be teammates). I think Wade was looking for much-deserved but not-received validation from the basketball world as a rookie, and so the fact that Bron and Melo took him in to their clique gave it to him. But, I have always felt the relationship limited what Wade could be.

And I'll give a compliment to Rose too. Rose, whatever he needs to improve on, actually believes he can be better than LeBron. Wade never has, at least not on a consistent basis. And so he never gave himself a chance to surpass him.

LA_Showtime
02-19-2012, 07:54 PM
The hate for LeBron these days is just ridiculous. It's one thing to criticize him for disappearing in the Finals or not appearing like he cares, but to disregard his body of work and call him a loser or someone who doesn't actually impact games is stupid. The guy is a top 5 talent of all-time. What's holding him back is mental, and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact he's never had to look in the mirror and say, "You know what, I failed. I need to work harder and learn from my mistakes." If you go back and look at LeBron's career, many times he's been able to justify that it wasn't his fault his teams lost. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case the previous two years. Once he actually takes part of the responsibility will he finally get over that hump and start closing games and playing like he used to.

And yes, LeBron has more help than anyone this season, but why would you penalize him for that? He is clearly the best player on the Heat. He's putting up video-game-type numbers on ridiculously efficient shooting. He's also the anchor of the Heat defense and a big reason why they're so good on that end of the floor. He's not the only superstar in the NBA who's had good teammates. People should be happy he's on a good team and contending for titles. We can "penalize" him 10-15 years down the road if that even has to happen, but right now let's just enjoy the ride.

NumberSix
02-19-2012, 08:07 PM
The hate for LeBron these days is just ridiculous. It's one thing to criticize him for disappearing in the Finals or not appearing like he cares, but to disregard his body of work and call him a loser or someone who doesn't actually impact games is stupid. The guy is a top 5 talent of all-time. What's holding him back is mental, and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact he's never had to look in the mirror and say, "You know what, I failed. I need to work harder and learn from my mistakes." If you go back and look at LeBron's career, many times he's been able to justify that it wasn't his fault his teams lost. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case the previous two years. Once he actually takes part of the responsibility will he finally get over that hump and start closing games and playing like he used to.

And yes, LeBron has more help than anyone this season, but why would you penalize him for that? He is clearly the best player on the Heat. He's putting up video-game-type numbers on ridiculously efficient shooting. He's also the anchor of the Heat defense and a big reason why they're so good on that end of the floor. He's not the only superstar in the NBA who's had good teammates. People should be happy he's on a good team and contending for titles. We can "penalize" him 10-15 years down the road if that even has to happen, but right now let's just enjoy the ride.

B-B-B-But, LeBron isn't even a good player. :cry:

jrong
02-19-2012, 08:08 PM

I think the point that is getting lost is that my original post has little to do with any of that. This is about the fact that James is broaching the topic of leaving the Heat in his second year-- he actually mentioned it in his first year too, but this time he spoke at length enough that it became a several day story-- all because he couldn't say "no comment." And that he's talking about leaving the Heat already after he just finished leaving the Cavs in the most punkish way imaginable.

That's why I compared him to the circus. Enjoy the show while it's in town, folks, because in a few years, it's gonna leave and leave behind one hell of a mess to clean up.

Lebron23
02-19-2012, 08:10 PM
I think the point that is getting lost is that my original post has little to do with any of that. This is about the fact that James is broaching the topic of leaving the Heat in his second year-- he actually mentioned it in his first year too, but this time he spoke at length enough that it became a several day story. And that he's talking about leaving the Heat already after he just finished leaving the Cavs in the most punkish way imaginable.

That's why I compared him to the circus. Enjoy the show while it's in town, folks, because in a few years, he's gonna leave and leave behind one hell of a mess to clean up.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/02/19/2649437/miami-heats-lebron-james-denies.html

Learn how to read.

jrong
02-19-2012, 08:12 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/02/19/2649437/miami-heats-lebron-james-denies.html

Learn how to read.

I believe the quote was "Heat fans have nothing to worry about at this time."

Story Up
02-19-2012, 08:14 PM

You mentioning agenda is like an oxymoron.

LA_Showtime
02-19-2012, 08:15 PM
I think the point that is getting lost is that my original post has little to do with any of that. This is about the fact that James is broaching the topic of leaving the Heat in his second year-- he actually mentioned it in his first year too, but this time he spoke at length enough that it became a several day story-- all because he couldn't say "no comment." And that he's talking about leaving the Heat already after he just finished leaving the Cavs in the most punkish way imaginable.

That's why I compared him to the circus. Enjoy the show while it's in town, folks, because in a few years, it's gonna leave and leave behind one hell of a mess to clean up.

LeBron's an attention whore. He wants to be liked. No, he has to be liked. He took a shit on Cleveland's cake, got to eat some in Miami, and now he wants to eat his cake in Cleveland too. Not gonna happen.

iDefend5
02-19-2012, 08:16 PM
does jrong still believe the heat will lose in the 2nd round?

cteach111
02-19-2012, 08:22 PM
jrong will forget about all of this when the Heat win a title

RonySeikalyFTL
02-19-2012, 08:57 PM
^^^ RonySeikaly

I hate it when certified idiots like you jump into threads without reading the original post, thinking they know what people are talking about.

The original topic had nothing to do with who's the worse person between Lebron and Kobe. Lebron riders dragged his name into this to try and derail the conversation; and, unfortunately, despite me calling them on it, they were successful.

Lebron does things to get attention. Hurts his fans' feelings just be in the headlines. How is that similar to Kobe's rape case? Did Kobe get himself in that situation to see his picture in the news?

Who says "I hope the Cavs fans would accept me" when under contract with another team? It's unheard of, and it's just another gem in his "impressive" collection of quotes.

Again, read the original post, look up what sideshow is, and then show me the last time Kobe tried to be a part of any kind of show other than the one on the court.

Listen dipsh*t just because the thread headed in a direction you weren't happy with doesn't give you the right to spew a bunch of BS. I called you out for saying it was fair to assume Lebron cheats on his fiance but it wasn't fair to assume Kobe raped that chick when neither of these have been proven. You contradicted yourself, deal with it.

Now, the reason why people are having a hard time staying on topic here is because the original post (and title for that matter) is full of such ridiculous hyperbole, it's hard to even have a logical discussion about it. Lebron is now a "circus" because he left one team after 7 years and, WHEN ASKED, said he wouldn't rule out a return to that same team at some point later in his career? Are you f*cking serious? You guys are like a bunch of overdramatic little school girls getting all excited saying "O-M-G did you hear what Lebron said?" you can't even fathom that maybe he was just trying to extend an olive branch to the Cavs? Noooooooooo of course not, he's just trying to steal the attention back from Jeremy Lin. GTFO.

Maybe he should tell the media that he needs Chris Bosh to be more "Black Swan"... oh I bet you little b*tches would have a field day with that one.

pegasus
02-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Rony go have your period elsewhere, your raging queen! If you want to defend Lebron after every PR disaster, fine, do it, but don't expect the majority of the public to buy it, or feel bad for the guy. He is an arrogant douche bag, who hasn't won shit. Try and dispute that you stupid fuc*k.

And Lebron23, it's hilarious how you post right after someone gets in an argument with me, but you disappear when it's only you and I. Even behind a computer, you need a "friend" by your side to type a few little words, you coward filipina:lol

RonySeikalyFTL
02-19-2012, 09:43 PM
Rony go have your period elsewhere, your raging queen! If you want to defend Lebron after every PR disaster, fine, do it, but don't expect the majority of the public to buy it, or feel bad for the guy. He is an arrogant douche bag, who hasn't won shit. Try and dispute that you stupid fuc*k.

And Lebron23, it's hilarious how you post right after someone gets in an argument with me, but you disappear when it's only you and I. Even behind a computer, you need a "friend" by your side to type a few little words, you coward filipina:lol

Awww looks like I got under your skin there little guy, probably because deep down in your little Lebron-hating heart you know I'm right. Now you have to resort to saying he's "arrogant" and "hasn't won shit." LMAO now who's getting off topic? I thought this whole thread was just about how he's such a "circus sideshow"? Oh that's right I shot that down and you have nothing left to do but express your anger for Lebron.

Well keep it up, like I said I could honestly give two sh*ts about Lebron. I just love toying with people like you and the other dumbf*cks in this thread who are so mindless that they can be brainwashed into hating someone and not even know why. "He's arrogant" --> 99% of the athletes in this world say hi. "He hasn't won sh*t" (I'm assuming that means an NBA finals trophy)--> again, 99% of the athletes in the world say hi. You don't even know why you're mad, do you?

Well good luck with that, hopefully this was a learning experience for you.

pegasus
02-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Are you really comparing the guy with the "Chosen One" tatoo on his back to 99% of the athletes? The same guy who held a 45 minute TV special to announce that he was taking his "talents" to the South Beach?

I know exactly why I hate him, but I'm not sure if you know why you're defending him right now, let alone how to do it effectively.

I'd like to end this conversation now. You have a nice evening.

Shepseskaf
02-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Like most of us, I'm in awe of LBJ's talents, but he simply has to make better decisions. When you've gotten all of the hatred that he did for leaving a team in a classless manner, why would he re-open that can of worms by speculating about doing it again?

This is the reason a new "public relations" person was hired. LBJ has to be saved from himself.

Burgz
02-20-2012, 01:32 AM
the NBA's Vegeta

the chosen one, self-absorbed, but can never get to the top lol

airchibundo507
02-20-2012, 01:34 AM
the NBA's Vegeta

the chosen one, self-absorbed, but can never get to the top lol

Carmelo = Kakarot

Burgz
02-20-2012, 01:38 AM
LeBron is Ultimate Gohan.

against the Pistons in 07, but since he's grown up he's been a bitter disappointment when it mattered most lol

imdaman99
02-20-2012, 01:39 AM
i feel like what he said was very calculated. he realized he wasn't getting any attention from the media because LIN is the hot topic and he is going to continue to be it, so he thought 'what should i do?' let me drop a bomb, to cause a stir so i can regain some of the airtime, even if it's entirely bullshit.

this b*tch is grasping at straws. plus, he is an obvious attention whore.

Lebron23
02-20-2012, 01:39 AM
against the Pistons in 07, but since he's grown up he's been a bitter disappointment when it mattered most lol

He had a legendary performance in the 2009 NBA Playoffs. It sucks that his 2nd scoring option disappeared in the conference finals.

Burgz
02-20-2012, 01:41 AM
He had a legendary performance in the 2009 NBA Playoffs. It sucks that his 2nd scoring option disappeared in the conference finals.

statistically speaking he registers a legendary performance in most series' he plays in

he just has to find a way to get over the top

pegasus
02-20-2012, 02:21 AM
His supporting cast played great in the elimination game. It was Lebron who played like he had already accepted the defeat. It was a shame, because had they won that game, they would have played the last game on their court. So it wasn't like all hope was lost.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=290530019

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 02:28 AM
His supporting cast played great in the elimination game. It was Lebron who played like he had already accepted the defeat. It was a shame, because had they won that game, they would have played the last game on their court. So it wasn't like all hope was lost.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=290530019

LOL....Once again Lebron being held to absurd standards. He wasn't great in game 6, but he didn't lost the game or anything. It was Howard that won that game.

Let me guess....its Lebron's job to stop Howard....right?

pegasus
02-20-2012, 02:37 AM
LOL....Once again Lebron being held to absurd standards. He wasn't great in game 6, but he didn't lost the game or anything. It was Howard that won that game.

Let me guess....its Lebron's job to stop Howard....right?
He had a very good series, but he had checked out before that game. People watching it questioned it, and after what happened in the last two years, it's pretty much confirmed that Lebron has a tendency to do that.

Plus it's not fair to throw his teammates under the bus when they played great in the most important game.

It would have been a legendary performance had he followed through.