View Full Version : Kobe had 10 turnovers against the Suns

The_Yearning
02-19-2012, 11:30 PM
vs. the Phoenix SUNS?

C'mon son.

10 turnovers and he didn't even get a triple double... :facepalm

RazorBaLade
02-19-2012, 11:31 PM
the question is actually how can a player get 10 turnovers but still be CLEARLY the mvp of the game (on the lakers side)

this freakin team...

pauk
02-19-2012, 11:31 PM
11 of 24 to :bowdown:

or wait thats actually 45.8%... so its great by his standards... lol.. nvm...

"b..bb... buu... but... b-b-b--but he leads teh league in teh scoring!!!111one!!"

pauk
02-19-2012, 11:35 PM
the question is actually how can a player get 10 turnovers but still be CLEARLY the mvp of the game (on the lakers side)

very easy....

just make sure to chuck 100 FG attempts...... and hit at least 10-15 of those... and you will have more points than anybody in your team, hence be mvp of your team... even lead the league in scoring.......

its the Kobe formula

Kews1
02-19-2012, 11:37 PM

"b..bb... buu... but... b-b-b--but he leads teh league in teh scoring!!!111one!!"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RazorBaLade
02-19-2012, 11:39 PM
very easy....

just make sure to chuck 100 FG attempts...... and hit at least 10-15 of those... and you will have more points than anybody in your team, hence be mvp of your team... even lead the league in scoring.......

its the Kobe formula

the guy averages 45% for his career. thats actually pretty good for a guard, dummy

Alamo
02-19-2012, 11:40 PM
Jeremy Lin averages like 10 turnovers lol Kobe has been playing longer than a lot of people have even been watching basketball. He's excused.

Magic731
02-19-2012, 11:43 PM
If Kobe has slanted eyes this topic doesn't exist.

Faptastrophe
02-19-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm watching game highlights and like every other Suns highlight starts with Kobrick turning the ball over. He lost the game for Lakers.. no denying in that. Chucking 3s (1/8) and 10 TO's. Sheesh.

Nevaeh
02-19-2012, 11:47 PM

He does have slanted eyes. That's why he only shoots 45%
:lol

BrooklynZoo
02-19-2012, 11:48 PM

if he had slanted eyes it would be the talk of the town. u dont make any sense

linZoMourning
02-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Jeremy Lin averages like 10 turnovers lol Kobe has been playing longer than a lot of people have even been watching basketball. He's excused.

yah lin is linning though while accumulating those turnovers.

RazorBaLade
02-19-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm watching game highlights and like every other Suns highlight starts with Kobrick turning the ball over. He lost the game for them.. no denying in that. Chucking 3s (1/8) and 10 TO's. Sheesh.

kobe was the best lakers player tonight.. BY FAR.

i hate this forum so much sometimes......... 4 of u dumb ******s gotta keep ruining shit and i ignore u and more just pop up its ****ing whacka mole. this site is intolerable when kobe or lebron are playing that night

longtime lurker
02-19-2012, 11:50 PM
Those turnovers had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. The game was already decided in the first half.

D-Wade316
02-19-2012, 11:50 PM
:oldlol: :lol

Magic731
02-19-2012, 11:51 PM
if he had slanted eyes it would be the talk of the town. u dont make any sense
If Kobe had slanted eyes his eyes would be the talk of the town, not his turnovers. Therefore this topic wouldn't exist.

Alamo
02-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Fisher, World Peace, and Blake combined for 4 points? Without Kobe the lakers might be one of the worst teams this season. Terrible

Heavincent
02-19-2012, 11:53 PM

5>0

Ol Dirty Bastard
02-19-2012, 11:57 PM
Just logged into facebook, see no "Kobe!" posts so I'm assuming Lakers lost...

Tmuston Beltics
02-20-2012, 12:01 AM
5>0

6>5

LamarOdom
02-20-2012, 12:03 AM
5>0

WTF does this have to do with f* Lebron? just hate when dickheads discusses like 5 yr old.

Mike Brown may be the worst coach in the leauge sitting out Bynum for the whole 4th quarter and playing the most terrible player in the league (Kapono).

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 12:04 AM
WTF does this have to do with f* Lebron? just hate when dickheads discusses like 5 yr old.

Mike Brown may be the worst coach in the leauge sitting out Bynum for the whole 4th quarter and playing the most terrible player in the league (Kapono).

When did I say anything about Kobe or Lebron? I was just stating a simple fact. Was I not? I'm not very good at math, but I believe that 5 is more than 0.

artest 93
02-20-2012, 12:05 AM

Kids sleep well when their favorite player is doing well. When he's not, they live in the past when times were better. Or they jump on other promising players that have actually can play at a high level.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-20-2012, 12:05 AM
vs. the Phoenix SUNS?

C'mon son.

10 turnovers and he didn't even get a triple double... :facepalm

ya asking a sg to handle the ball and make decisions every single possession..

lets see how much can dwade averages with ball in his hand 100%

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 12:09 AM
kobe was the best lakers player tonight.. BY FAR.

i hate this forum so much sometimes......... 4 of u dumb ******s gotta keep ruining shit and i ignore u and more just pop up its ****ing whacka mole. this site is intolerable when kobe or lebron are playing that night

You are intolerable a lot of times as well. You have a player jacking up 8 threes and turning it over 10 times and you continue to blame everyone else.

If Kobe is going to dominate the ball/offense that much then you are going to win and lose with Kobe. Simple as that...he doesn't give his teammates enough chances.

When you have a usage rate like Kobe's it is what it is.

But I forgot....its never his fault and turning it over 10 times is fine. :facepalm

longtime lurker
02-20-2012, 12:10 AM
You are intolerable a lot of times as well. You have a player jacking up 8 threes and turning it over 10 times and you continue to blame everyone else.

If Kobe is going to dominate the ball/offense that much then you are going to win and lose with Kobe. Simple as that...he doesn't give his teammates enough chances.

But I forgot....its never his fault and turning it over 10 times is fine. :facepalm

Did you actually watch the game?

Bladers
02-20-2012, 12:10 AM

Look who shows up? oh its gino.

....hmmm....Lets check why: Oh Kobe played tonight and had a subpar game.

Typical gino, shows up on ISH whenever kobe has a bad game.

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 12:12 AM
I love how none of you guy said anything about his 36/9/6 on 56% performance on Friday :oldlol: :facepalm

Eric Cartman
02-20-2012, 12:12 AM
Turnovers are inexcusable against the Suns a team Kobe killed just the other night. That being said it's funny that people act like 45% shooting percentage is horrible. Kobe knows this more than anybody he needs to cut down on those 3 pointers. Just like the entire Lakers team.

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Look who's shows up? oh its gino.

....hmmm....Lets check why: Oh Kobe played tonight and had a subpar game.

Typical gino, shows up on ISH whenever kobe has a bad game.

What? Has nothing to do with that. And I don't think Kobe had a bad game. LOL....I guess you do.

I just think this notion that everyone else is blamed and Kobe fans literally can't have an objective bone in their body is quite annoying as well. Just responding to Razor and his laughable double standards.

artest 93
02-20-2012, 12:13 AM

This is the silliest and most used comeback by fanboys on basketball forums. If you don't have a rebuttal or an explanation, just don't respond.

Did you watch the game? Stop looking a the box score. Statistics and putting things into perspective does not matter because I don't think you watched the game.

KDthunderup
02-20-2012, 12:14 AM
lol, where is that Kobe stan that was starting all those threads about Lins turnovers? :oldlol:

pegasus
02-20-2012, 12:16 AM
Just by reading what he wrote, I guarantee you he did not watch a single second of that game.

LamarOdom
02-20-2012, 12:18 AM
I love how none of you guy said anything about his 36/9/6 on 56% performance on Friday :oldlol: :facepalm

I belive this is a thread about todays game and in here today game should be discussed.

RazorBaLade
02-20-2012, 12:19 AM

Kobe had a subpar game. He just had a much MUCH better game than everyone else on the lakers. Thats all I was saying.

You obv didn't watch the game btw, kobe was FANTASTIC in the first half and we were down by 30 lol. That cannot be ignored.

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 12:20 AM
I belive this is a thread about todays game and in here today game should be discussed.

The thread about his game on Friday didn't even reach 2 pages if I remember correctly, yet this one is already up to 3 and half pages. Funny how that works...

d21221hk
02-20-2012, 12:21 AM
Kobe is the best, he should be able to carry this team to 60 wins. This is just a momentary slump for him.

konex
02-20-2012, 12:21 AM
I'm watching game highlights and like every other Suns highlight starts with Kobrick turning the ball over. He lost the game for Lakers.. no denying in that. Chucking 3s (1/8) and 10 TO's. Sheesh.

W/o Kobe, they lose this game by 35

Bladers
02-20-2012, 12:22 AM
What? Has nothing to do with that. And I don't think Kobe had a bad game. LOL....I guess you do.

I just think this notion that everyone else is blamed and Kobe fans literally can't have an objective bone in their body is quite annoying as well. Just responding to Razor and his laughable double standards.

No. It has everything to do with that you you hiding under this new nick. Go back to your gino account because you ain't no mavs fan.

When was the last time you posted? Oh yeah it was Fri, Feb 10 when the Lakers lost to the knicks.

Dude you are a scumb. Atleast guys like pauk still around but you only jump on here whenever the Lakers lose and Kobe plays bad to bag on him in what ever way that helps your agenda.

BrooklynZoo
02-20-2012, 12:22 AM
If Kobe had slanted eyes his eyes would be the talk of the town, not his turnovers. Therefore this topic wouldn't exist.

so youre saying no one is talking about lins turnovers?

Bladers
02-20-2012, 12:24 AM
Kobe had a subpar game. He just had a much MUCH better game than everyone else on the lakers. Thats all I was saying.

You obv didn't watch the game btw, kobe was FANTASTIC in the first half and we were down by 30 lol. That cannot be ignored.

NO NO NO.. You can't talk logic and introduce facts into a Gino discussion.

Thats a no no. He's an old man who watches the boxscore and rushes to ISH whenever LA lose to bag on kobe.

LamarOdom
02-20-2012, 12:25 AM
The thread about his game on Friday didn't even reach 2 pages if I remember correctly, yet this one is already up to 3 and half pages. Funny how that works...

Yes but what's so special with Kobe getting 35 pts? the guy averaged that once upon a time. Not that it wasn't a good game just nothing that stands out with it like for example Durants game today.

ballashotcalla
02-20-2012, 12:25 AM
TO for Kobe is inexcusable because he's a shooter.

Let's be real. He either spots up for the 3 or takes the ball in the high post and spins baseline for the fadeaway jumpshot.

If he was a playmaker, then that is different.

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 12:26 AM

I did watch....and I don't think Kobe was bad at all. He did play very well at times....never said otherwise.

I take issue with your double standards though. That was my post. Nothing more. Kobe's teammates are simply never going to be able to play at an optimal level the way Kobe is playing this year.

Just a simple truth. You will never understand that players impact each other on the court I guess. Kobe isn't removed from the situation.

You act like I'm being hard on Kobe because he shot 45% or something. Not at all. Stop lumping me in with other people.

And stop with the...."you didn't watch the game"....its hilariously stupid. Did you watch? Did you watch the game where you defended Kobe without fail when he shot 9 of 27 or whatever.....

Its a stupid argument and gets no where in a debate. So basically anytime you don't agree with someone its "LOL...you obv didn't watch"

Funny how Kobe fans always say this because they need a lot of subjectivity and no objectivity in debates....

Bladers
02-20-2012, 12:29 AM
I did watch....and I don't think Kobe was bad at all. He did play very well at times....never said otherwise.

I take issue with your double standards though. That was my post. Nothing more. Kobe's teammates are simply never going to be able to play at an optimal level the way Kobe is playing this year.

Just a simple truth. You will never understand that players impact each other on the court I guess. Kobe isn't removed from the situation.

You act like I'm being hard on Kobe because he shot 45% or something. Not at all. Stop lumping me in with other people.

And stop with the...."you didn't watch the game"....its hilariously stupid. Did you watch? Did you watch the game where you defended Kobe without fail when he shot 9 of 27 or whatever.....

Its a stupid argument and gets no where in a debate. So basically anytime you don't agree with someone its "LOL...you obv didn't watch"

Funny how Kobe fans always say this because they need a lot of subjectivity and no objectivity in debates....

WHY DO YOU POST ONLY WHEN LAKERS LOSE? AND WHY ARE YOU HIDING UNDER A MAVS GIMMICK ACCT?

Why won't Jeff ban this numb skull?

Cali Syndicate
02-20-2012, 12:29 AM

Hmmm...the player that should be excused is the one who doesn't even have 10 career starts to his name and playing as the primary facilitator on his team.

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 12:30 AM
No. It has everything to do with that you you hiding under this new nick. Go back to your gino account because you ain't no mavs fan.

When was the last time you posted? Oh yeah it was Fri, Feb 10 when the Lakers lost to the knicks.

Dude you are a scumb. Atleast guys like pauk still around but you only jump on here whenever the Lakers lose and Kobe plays bad to bag on him in what ever way that helps your agenda.

Do you notice how you always try and avoid responding to my posts and just attack me and other posters.

I ain't no mavs fan? I guess propping Dirk all last year during the regular season before the mavs won the title didn't happen.

You don't remember all the arguments I had with people about Dirk winning a title and being clutch? LOL....I wouldn't want to remember those either when you and your moronic buddies got roasted on a daily basis this year.

When you and your buddies came into every Mavs game thread and trashed Dirk every time he missed a shot.

None of that happened?

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 12:31 AM
WHY DO YOU POST ONLY WHEN LAKERS LOSE? AND WHY ARE YOU HIDING UNDER A MAVS GIMMICK ACCT?

Why won't Jeff ban this numb skull?

What are you talking about? Hiding? I changed my screen name. That is it you dense moron.

Ban me? For what? What could possibly be ban worthy.

LOL at you once again attacking people and not ideas.....

Bladers
02-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Do you notice how you always try and avoid responding to my posts and just attack me and other posters.

I ain't no mavs fan? I guess propping Dirk all last year during the regular season before the mavs won the title didn't happen.

You don't remember all the arguments I had with people about Dirk winning a title and being clutch? LOL....I wouldn't want to remember those either when you and your moronic buddies got roasted on a daily basis this year.

When you and your buddies came into every Mavs game thread and trashed Dirk every time he missed a shot.

None of that happened?

Where were you in the Mavs game thread tonight? Where were you yesterday? the day before? the day before? Where were you any day after
Fri, Feb 11?

Exactly!

RazorBaLade
02-20-2012, 12:33 AM

Sorry, when I read something like "You have a player jacking up 8 threes and turning it over 10 times and you continue to blame everyone else."

I feel like I am safe to assume that you are being much more critical of him than someone else. Maybe if you can preface THAT point with kobe played well and you didnt think he was bad, but this and this or whatever is something he should take responsibility for etc.. Then I can treat you like someone better than pauk or whoever. and respond to your point as such.

But if you come in here and say lol kobe 10 turnovers bahahha how can u blame others then I'm going to take it at face value. You can obv see the difference between kobe played well but still I expect more from him and state why vs LOL 10 TURNOVERS KOOBRIIIIICK HOW CAN YOU BLAME OTHER LAKERS.....

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 12:33 AM
Where were you in the Mavs game thread tonight? Where were you yesterday? the day before? the day before? Where were you any day after
Fri, Feb 11?

Exactly!

What does this mean? What relevance does it have? I was gone today during the game and I don't like posting in Mavs threads all that much...especially when we are winning.

What does that have to do with my thoughts on why its unfair to give Kobe a free pass for how his teammates have played at times this year.....???????????????????

longtime lurker
02-20-2012, 12:34 AM
This is the silliest and most used comeback by fanboys on basketball forums. If you don't have a rebuttal or an explanation, just don't respond.

Did you watch the game? Stop looking a the box score. Statistics and putting things into perspective does not matter because I don't think you watched the game.

One you're an idiot. Two you can't just look at box scores and assume you understand the scope of a game. The game was over in the 1st half when the Suns had 25 point lead and Kobe had like what 7 shots? The whole Lakers team as a whole played like ass and they never got into a good rhythm. Therefore Kobe's 10 turnovers were pretty inconsequential to the outcome of the game, it's a case of trying to do too much when the outcome was already decided so don't make an ass out of yourself and assume that someone is just a blind fanboy

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 12:35 AM
Sorry, when I read something like "You have a player jacking up 8 threes and turning it over 10 times and you continue to blame everyone else."

I feel like I am safe to assume that you are being much more critical of him than someone else. Maybe if you can preface THAT point with kobe played well and you didnt think he was bad, but this and this or whatever is something he should take responsibility for etc.. Then I can treat you like someone better than pauk or whoever.

But if you come in here and say lol kobe 10 turnovers bahahha how can u blame others then I'm going to take it at face value.

I never said...how can you blame others. I said its unfair to remove Kobe from the team like you always do. How he plays impacts other players. And much more than the average player because of his usage and ball dominance.

That is all I said. I said nothing about Kobe's game other than that he jacked up 8 threes and turned it over 10 times. Which are just facts.

RazorBaLade
02-20-2012, 12:41 AM
I never said...how can you blame others. I said its unfair to remove Kobe from the team like you always do. How he plays impacts other players. And much more than the average player because of his usage and ball dominance.

That is all I said. I said nothing about Kobe's game other than that he jacked up 8 threes and turned it over 10 times. Which are just facts.

As far as I understand english, theres no difference in meaning between the statements

considering Kobe is doing so and so, you continue to blame everyone else (aka, kobe missed 10 shots yet you continue to blame others)

considering Kobe is doing so and so, how can you blame others (aka, kobe missed 10 shots, how can you continue to blame others)

fadeaway3
02-20-2012, 12:45 AM
switch Nash and Kobe straight up and the Lakers get much better while the Suns get much worse. Like worst team in the league or close to it worse. I bet Pau and Bynum wish they could play with Nash. Barnes, Blake, Artest, etc would probably all be better as well. It's funny how Barnes was playing well in Orlando, Blake was playing well in Portland/Clippers, Artest was playing well in Houston, but they come to LA and suddenly forget how to play? Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-but I thought Kobe makes his teammates better :cry: :cry:

Bladers
02-20-2012, 12:47 AM
What does this mean? What relevance does it have? I was gone today during the game and I don't like posting in Mavs threads all that much...especially when we are winning.

What does that have to do with my thoughts on why its unfair to give Kobe a free pass for how his teammates have played at times this year.....???????????????????

It has everything to do with your thoughts because you are ancrazed biased old man who's judgment and thoughts are clouded by his emotional state towards a particular player in purple and gold.

It proves exactly what I'm saying. Show me a post you made after and before Fri, Feb 11... After Feb 7 and before Feb 10 After Jan 29 and before Feb 6.

You can't and I could keep going back to the beginning of this season. And you will see a trend. If Lakers went 66-0 you won't have a post in the forum. AT ALL!

There would be no reason for you to exist. Your mere existence is because of Kobe.

Now about your attacking your ideas. I can destroy them in a blink of an eye with facts. But that would only make you change them, make up new ones, back paddle, cherry pick...etc. You are Gino you have been doing this for years and haven't changed.

I don't attack ideas because Ides can be easily changed by the beholder. I attack facts. If you want to debate me, bring facts. Talk with numbers. That's what a debate is supposed to be. Not be based on opinion. But on facts. You have no facts. Point blank. If you want to debate me, debate me with Numbers not WORDS!

And I mean literally no words in the post just numbers.

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 12:48 AM
As far as I understand english, theres no difference in meaning between the statements

considering Kobe is doing so and so, you continue to blame everyone else (aka, kobe missed 10 shots yet you continue to blame others)

considering Kobe is doing so and so, how can you blame others (aka, kobe missed 10 shots, how can you continue to blame others)

I'm saying its all connected more than you are giving room for. Its the old Kobe fan line:

"Well, everyone else is sucking tonight....so who cares how Kobe played, it was the Lakers only chance"

I actually think that makes sense sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't. My point is that you can't just write players off after a bad qtr or half. You know this is what you and other Lakers fans do. If Bynum or Gasol start slowly they immediately get hammered and fans beg Kobe to just shoot every time down. Kobe usually does exactly that...sometimes he's great and it works ands sometimes he's not and it doesn't work.

That is Kobe. Where I have issue with you and others is when you act like basketball should be played that way. It shouldn't. You win and lose as a team. Too often Kobe removes himself from the team...just like you fans do....

I've never seen a player have very good to great teammates like Kobe has had throughout his career that always seem to just "suck" according to Kobe fans on a nightly basis.

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 12:48 AM
switch Nash and Kobe straight up and the Lakers get much better while the Suns get much worse. Like worst team in the league or close to it worse. I bet Pau and Bynum wish they could play with Nash. Barnes, Blake, Artest, etc would probably all be better as well. It's funny how Barnes was playing well in Orlando, Blake was playing well in Portland/Clippers, Artest was playing well in Houston, but they come to LA and suddenly forget how to play? Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-but I thought Kobe makes his teammates better :cry: :cry:

Well he's got 5 rings, so I'd say he does make teammates better.

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 12:51 AM
It has everything to do with your thoughts because you are ancrazed biased old man who's judgment and thoughts are clouded by his emotional state towards a particular player in purple and gold.

It proves exactly what I'm saying. Show me a post you made after and before Fri, Feb 11... After Feb 7 and before Feb 10 After Jan 29 and before Feb 6.

You can't and I could keep going back to the beginning of this season. And you will see a trend. If Lakers went 66-0 you won't have a post in the forum. AT ALL!

There would be no reason for you to exist. Your mere existence is because of Kobe.

Now about your attacking your ideas. I can destroy them in a blink of an eye. But that would only make you change them, make up new ones, back paddle, cherry pick...etc. You are Gino you have been doing this for years and haven't changed.

I don't attack ideas because Ides can be easily changed by the beholder.

I attack facts. If you want to debate me, bring facts. Talk with numbers. That's what a debate is supposed to be. Not be based on opinion. But on facts.

You have no facts. Point blank. If you want to debate me, debate me with Numbers not WORDS!

And I mean literally no words in the post just numbers.

All I do is bring facts. You and other Kobe stans ignore them. Facts? Kobe stans want to ignore all objective measures I thought.....you need a lot of subjectivity.

Sample:

You:

"kobe is the best game winning shot maker in the league"

Me:

"no he's not. the facts prove this to not be true:

You:

"ROFL....Henry Abbott???? He's a Kobe hater. Stats? LOL....Kobe is the best closer in the game and all the coaches voted him the player they would want taking the last shot.....WATCH THE GAMES"

Me:

Sigh.....

Bladers
02-20-2012, 12:52 AM
I'm saying its all connected more than you are giving room for. Its the old Kobe fan line:

"Well, everyone else is sucking tonight....so who cares how Kobe played, it was the Lakers only chance"

I actually think that makes sense sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't. My point is that you can't just write players off after a bad qtr or half. You know this is what you and other Lakers fans do. If Bynum or Gasol start slowly they immediately get hammered and fans beg Kobe to just shoot every time down. Kobe usually does exactly that...sometimes he's great and it works ands sometimes he's not and it doesn't work.

That is Kobe. Where I have issue with you and others is when you act like basketball should be played that way. It shouldn't. You win and lose as a team. Too often Kobe removes himself from the team...just like you fans do....

I've never seen a player have very good to great teammates like Kobe has had throughout his career that always seem to just "suck" according to Kobe fans on a nightly basis.

Again stop posting bs opinions and start posting some numbers. Post Lebron's supporting cast numbers this season and post Kobe's so we can compare.

POST SOME FKING NUMBERS YOU NUMB SKULL!

RazorBaLade
02-20-2012, 12:54 AM

Well yea I agree I believe the grass is always greener.. I can one day say Hibbert > Bynum but if I had hibbert every game I'd say someone else > hibbert or want bynum back. I get it.

Just kinda think you troll kobe's performances more because of how fans react on here instead of what you actually believe. This is what annoys me. I criticize lebron because lebron did something i do not like, not because someone didn't criticize him enough and I need to make up for it.

Lots of people on ISH over-criticize players because fans unnecesarily prop them up or ignore failures, its weird as shit why anyone would do that.

Bladers
02-20-2012, 12:55 AM
All I do is bring facts. You and other Kobe stans ignore them. Facts? Kobe stans want to ignore all objective measures I thought.....you need a lot of subjectivity.

Sample:

You:

"kobe is the best game winning shot maker in the league"

Me:

"no he's not. the facts prove this to not be true:

You:

"ROFL....Henry Abbott???? He's a Kobe hater. Stats? LOL....Kobe is the best closer in the game and all the coaches voted him the player they would want taking the last shot.....WATCH THE GAMES"

Me:

Sigh.....

What does this have to do with game winning shots?
You see Gino what you did there is exactly what I listed you do.
You duck and cover and change ideas to try to steer the discussion another direction in a hearbeat.

STAY ON THE DAMN TOPIC. FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE BACK UP YOUR STATEMENTS WITH FACTS.

POST THE NUMBERS NOW!!

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 12:58 AM
Again stop posting bs opinions and start posting some numbers. Post Lebron's supporting cast numbers this season and post Kobe's so we can compare.

POST SOME FKING NUMBERS YOU NUMB SKULL!

What does Lebron have to do with this?

And once again, you can't remove Kobe from how his teammates are playing. They are connected. Kobe is dominating the ball at a historic clip right now. His usage rate is 37.6....much higher than any other player.

Do you honestly think that doesn't impact how other players perform when they are on the floor with him?

Kobe has taken 141 more shots than every other player in the NBA this year.

You mention Lebron, Kobe has taken 163 more shots and has only made 13 more.

How are those facts for you?

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 01:01 AM
Well yea I agree I believe the grass is always greener.. I can one day say Hibbert > Bynum but if I had hibbert every game I'd say someone else > hibbert or want bynum back. I get it.

Just kinda think you troll kobe's performances more because of how fans react on here instead of what you actually believe. This is what annoys me. I criticize lebron because lebron did something i do not like, not because someone didn't criticize him enough and I need to make up for it.

Lots of people on ISH over-criticize players because fans unnecesarily prop them up or ignore failures, its weird as shit why anyone would do that.

Its more about his fans. I post when I see someone say something I disagree with. I disagree with you because I think you don't give enough credence to Kobe's impact on his teammates.

For the most part Kobe has played great this year in my opinion. But I do think that the way he is playing (although he's played very well) does take away from his teammates quite a bit.

Its simply logic. The way Kobe is playing right now prevents his teammates from flourishing at times.

I feel like you either don't see that....or you choose to ignore it.

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 01:03 AM
What does this have to do with game winning shots?
You see Gino what you did there is exactly what I listed you do.
You duck and cover and change ideas to try to steer the discussion another direction in a hearbeat.

STAY ON THE DAMN TOPIC. FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE BACK UP YOUR STATEMENTS WITH FACTS.

POST THE NUMBERS NOW!!

Are you really this dense? Its relevant because I did post the numbers and people like you are constantly ignoring them and telling others to ignore the facts/evidence and "watch the games"....

Remember when you ignored all the evidence about Lebron being clutch last year and just posted gifs all the time? Get real Hulk....you are a joke and have been exposed countless times.

Bladers
02-20-2012, 01:05 AM
How are those facts for you?

Give me 5 min. Don't go to sleep on me old man. :oldlol:

b4uc.23
02-20-2012, 01:16 AM
1/8 3's + 10 TO

Kobe Played Well :))

Lets blame the rest!

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 01:55 AM
Give me 5 min. Don't go to sleep on me old man. :oldlol:

50 minutes later.....:lol

RazorBaLade
02-20-2012, 02:04 AM
Its more about his fans. I post when I see someone say something I disagree with. I disagree with you because I think you don't give enough credence to Kobe's impact on his teammates.

For the most part Kobe has played great this year in my opinion. But I do think that the way he is playing (although he's played very well) does take away from his teammates quite a bit.

Its simply logic. The way Kobe is playing right now prevents his teammates from flourishing at times.

I feel like you either don't see that....or you choose to ignore it.

No, I agree and see it, the thing that we disagree on is whether or not thats the right thing to do.

I can recognize that nash is freaking amazing for being able to find players like frye and dudley and gortat for 2x more shots than he gives himself.

I just think he's never won because of that fact alone. I would sooooo much rather have him take 20 shots a game instead of letting someone like dudley shoot. And this year with kobe, I recognize that nash or cp3 would be able to make barnes a 12 ppg player instead of a 6 ppg player... I just don't believe thats a winning formula.

Bladers
02-20-2012, 02:05 AM
50 minutes later.....:lol

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4845/19674597.png

What does the picture show?

That your notion that Kobe is ball hogging is absurd.
But I don't argue with opinion but with facts.

I will help you see it.

Well first of all.

Kobe's supporting cast is getting more shot attempts than Lebron's supporting cast. Thats FACT right there.

Secondly Kobe is shooting 24 attempts while Lebron shot 23 attempts during his last year with Cleveland. So Kobe isn't doing anything different than what Lebron was doing.

Infact Lebron had more TO 3.7 than Kobe before today's game. Now Kobe is at 3.9, .2 ahead of Lebron.

Infact just 2 weeks ago Kobe was averaging 6 assists while Lebron was aveging 6.8. Meaning Lebron was only averaging .8 more assists than Kobe.

Now add that to the fact that Kobe's team mates gets MORE shot attempt than Lebron and Lebron's teammates make WAY MORE than Kobe.

That means If Kobe's teammates were making them at the same rate. Kobe would have way more assists than Lebron right now.

The difference between Kobe's assist to Lebron is that Lebron's teammate are making their shots and are far better shooters.

Three of Lebron's teammate are in the 3pt shooting contest.

James Jones 45% from 3.
Mike Miller 53% from 3.
Chalmers 50% from 3.

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 02:10 AM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/Bladerskb/Untitled-1.png

What does the picture show?

That your notion that Kobe is ball hogging is absurd.
But I don't argue with opinion but with facts.

I will help you see it.

Well first of all.

Kobe's supporting cast is getting more shot attempts than Lebron's supporting cast. Thats FACT right there.

Secondly Kobe is shooting 24 attempts while Lebron shot 23 attempts during his last year with Cleveland. So Kobe isn't doing anything different than what Lebron was doing.

Infact just 2 weeks ago Kobe was averaging 6 assists while Lebron was aveging 6.8. Meaning Lebron was only averaging .8 more assists than Kobe.

Now add that to the fact that Kobe's team mates gets MORE shot attempt than Lebron and Lebron's teammates make WAY MORE than Kobe.

That means If Kobe's teammates were making them at the same rate. Kobe would have way more assists than Lebron right now.

The difference between Kobe's assist to Lebron is that Lebron's teammate are making their shots and are far better shooters.

Three of Lebron's teammate are in the 3pt shooting contest.

James Jones 45% from 3.
Mike Miller 53% from 3.
Chalmers 50% from 3.

1. Did I ever say that Kobe has more help than Lebron right now? LOL....never said that. Lebron's supporting cast is clearly better.

2. You can't jump from comparing Kobe to Cleveland Lebron to Heat Lebron supporting cast. Its a logic fail.

3. You will never get it. The numbers are impacted by Kobe. So any/all of the numbers need to be put into context.

4. The facts are that Kobe's supporting cast is not playing great right now. The other fact is that Kobe is partly to blame for that. Kobe is shooting sub 45% and taking a lot of shots. He's also dominating the ball on a team with 2 players that can dominate in the low post. Those are the facts.

5. Again, you simply can't ignore Kobe's impact on his teammates. That is the point.

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 02:15 AM
No, I agree and see it, the thing that we disagree on is whether or not thats the right thing to do.

I can recognize that nash is freaking amazing for being able to find players like frye and dudley and gortat for 2x more shots than he gives himself.

I just think he's never won because of that fact alone. I would sooooo much rather have him take 20 shots a game instead of letting someone like dudley shoot. And this year with kobe, I recognize that nash or cp3 would be able to make barnes a 12 ppg player instead of a 6 ppg player... I just don't believe thats a winning formula.

I think its balance. You don't want one or the other. I think its fragile. I don't think the Lakers can win with either extreme. Kobe scoring 40 a game won't work. And Kobe scoring 18 a game on creating a ton won't work.

I think its a game by game or series by series thing. The phrase..."take what the defense gives you" is a cliche for a reason. It makes sense.

I just think Kobe finds a way to complicate the game. Its not that hard. If he can get good shots...take them. If he can't or he's cold...look to create more. That doesn't mean just stand on the perimeter and be passive like he does often....it means being aggressive and attacking....but looking to create a bit more.

Balance. Its something Kobe has always struggled with....but when he does find it, he's simply unstoppable.

Bladers
02-20-2012, 02:27 AM
1. Did I ever say that Kobe has more help than Lebron right now? LOL....never said that. Lebron's supporting cast is clearly better.

2. You can't jump from comparing Kobe to Cleveland Lebron to Heat Lebron supporting cast. Its a logic fail.

3. You will never get it. The numbers are impacted by Kobe. So any/all of the numbers need to be put into context.

4. The facts are that Kobe's supporting cast is not playing great right now. The other fact is that Kobe is partly to blame for that. Kobe is shooting sub 45% and taking a lot of shots. He's also dominating the ball on a team with 2 players that can dominate in the low post. Those are the facts.

5. Again, you simply can't ignore Kobe's impact on his teammates. That is the point.

Again here are the facts.

1. Thats not the point. The point to identify and track Kobe's impact and his teammates impact according to the facts. And the facts says that Kobe has the worst supporting cast outside of the "big 3" (Kobe, Gasol, Bynum who don't even compliment each other).

2. Its not a logic fail, you said Kobe shot too much. I showed you that Kobe is taking same # of shots as Brown coached Lebron. Gasol is taking same number of shots aswell from last year and Bynum shots jumped 5 more.

3. There is no "You will never get it" The facts are right in front of you and shows that his teammates get more shot than Lebron's so if you swapped fisher with chalmers, blake with cole, metta with miller, barnes with Jones, murphy with Haslem. Lakers would have the best record in the league.

The issue the facts are addresing is KOBE IS PASSING! AND PASSING MORE THAN ANY OTHER.

4. "The facts are that Kobe's supporting cast is not playing great right now. The other fact is that Kobe is partly to blame for that. Kobe is shooting sub 45% and taking a lot of shots. "

The first fact exists on the picture. The second does not exist nor does the third. "The other fact is that Kobe is partly to blame for that. " Again Kobe's teammates get more shots than Lebrons supporting cast the only difference is that Lebron's cast are 50% 3pt shooters and are actually good. Is Kobe to blame that Metta came into the season out of shape and is even shooting 50% from freethrow line? ofcourse not. Is kobe to blame that the management got a bunch of d leaguers as his team mates? no. Is Kobe's play sub par at the moment yes. yes. But again that doesn't stop his teammates from making freethrows. Just like when he averaged 36 points on 50% for a month or w/e.

5. First stop ignoring the facts, the facts are infront of you. STOP WITH YOUR FOOLISH OPINIONS LOOk AT THE DAMN FACTS THEY ARE ALL TOO CLEAR!

Bladers
02-20-2012, 02:34 AM
Swapped fisher with chalmers,
blake with cole,
metta with miller,
barnes with Jones,
murphy with Haslem.

The Lakers would have the best record in the league and the Heat would be facing the same trouble the Lakers are today.

The Lakers supporting cast (out of the big 3) get more shots than Lebron's (outside of the big 3)

And yet Kobe's supporting cast is the worst shooting team in the NBA!
Worst bench in the NBA, Worst PG rotation in the NBA, Worst SF rotation in the NBA.

When you have that poor of a supporting cast, you will lose games and that is what the lakers are doing.

I dare anyone to challenge the facts. Im glad I took time to make that picture. Now I can post it whenever some numb skull is running off his mouth.

vinsane01
02-20-2012, 02:40 AM
Tried to play like Lin, but didnt Win. He did it wrong! :D

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 03:40 AM
Again here are the facts.

1. Thats not the point. The point to identify and track Kobe's impact and his teammates impact according to the facts. And the facts says that Kobe has the worst supporting cast outside of the "big 3" (Kobe, Gasol, Bynum who don't even compliment each other).

2. Its not a logic fail, you said Kobe shot too much. I showed you that Kobe is taking same # of shots as Brown coached Lebron. Gasol is taking same number of shots aswell from last year and Bynum shots jumped 5 more.

3. There is no "You will never get it" The facts are right in front of you and shows that his teammates get more shot than Lebron's so if you swapped fisher with chalmers, blake with cole, metta with miller, barnes with Jones, murphy with Haslem. Lakers would have the best record in the league.

The issue the facts are addresing is KOBE IS PASSING! AND PASSING MORE THAN ANY OTHER.

4. "The facts are that Kobe's supporting cast is not playing great right now. The other fact is that Kobe is partly to blame for that. Kobe is shooting sub 45% and taking a lot of shots. "

The first fact exists on the picture. The second does not exist nor does the third. "The other fact is that Kobe is partly to blame for that. " Again Kobe's teammates get more shots than Lebrons supporting cast the only difference is that Lebron's cast are 50% 3pt shooters and are actually good. Is Kobe to blame that Metta came into the season out of shape and is even shooting 50% from freethrow line? ofcourse not. Is kobe to blame that the management got a bunch of d leaguers as his team mates? no. Is Kobe's play sub par at the moment yes. yes. But again that doesn't stop his teammates from making freethrows. Just like when he averaged 36 points on 50% for a month or w/e.

5. First stop ignoring the facts, the facts are infront of you. STOP WITH YOUR FOOLISH OPINIONS LOOk AT THE DAMN FACTS THEY ARE ALL TOO CLEAR!

And when Lebron did play for Brown and a supporting cast not even as good as Kobe's right now....he won over 60 back to back and put up better numbers.

Its all connected. Part of the reason Kobe's supporting cast is missing shots and not playing great is because of Kobe. Sorry, but you will never get it. Kobe is not easy to play with. Its all about him. He removes himself from the team and often has his own agenda. That is why the triangle and Phil were so good for him.

The Lakers would not have the best record in the league right now if you swapped the supporting casts outside the big 3 because you can't use other players at an optimal level with Kobe dominating possessions as much as he is this year.

Now, if Kobe played differently....then maybe they would.

b4uc.23
02-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Owned!

CavaliersFTW
02-20-2012, 09:12 AM

http://tucsoncitizen.com/morgue/files/2008/05/l84338-1.jpg

NumberSix
02-20-2012, 09:16 AM
The Lakers would have the best record in the league and the Heat would be facing the same trouble the Lakers are today.

The Lakers supporting cast (out of the big 3) get more shots than Lebron's (outside of the big 3)

Worst bench in the NBA, Worst PG rotation in the NBA, Worst SF rotation in the NBA.

When you have that poor of a supporting cast, you will lose games and that is what the lakers are doing.

I dare anyone to challenge the facts. Im glad I took time to make that picture. Now I can post it whenever some numb skull is running off his mouth.
Am I actually witnessing a Kobetard admitting that basketball is a team spot? :confusedshrug:

I somehow still get the felling that you would argue that the Lakers wouldn't win their last 2 championships with Wade instead of Kobe, am I right? Logic usually isn't a 2 way street with you guys.

Simple Jack
02-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Swapped fisher with chalmers,
blake with cole,
metta with miller,
barnes with Jones,
murphy with Haslem.

Why wasn't this same logic applied when LeBron was on Cleveland and his team was massively underperforming? I could have sworn you were one of the many to call out Bron for being the reason those guys weren't playing well and giving him heavy shit for it. :confusedshrug:

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 11:29 AM
I somehow still get the felling that you would argue that the Lakers wouldn't win their last 2 championships with Wade instead of Kobe.

Hypothetical non-sense.

d21221hk
02-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Guys calm down. The lord known as Godbe will carry Lakers to the number 1 seed in the west. He is just hitting a slump right now. All these shots he's jacking up he usually hits with his eyes closed! They are all great looks, albeit with 5 hands in his face. I mean he is the greatest player in this league. Best scorer ahead of lebron and KD. He will have no problem carrying this team to 60 wins but it's really just a slump right now. Oh oh oh, 5>0. He's 33 and he hasn't lost a single ounce of athleticism, whereas those threads about lebron and wade declining are 100% correct.

:violin:

Doranku
02-20-2012, 12:01 PM
And when Lebron did play for Brown and a supporting cast not even as good as Kobe's right now....he won over 60 back to back and put up better numbers.

Its all connected. Part of the reason Kobe's supporting cast is missing shots and not playing great is because of Kobe. Sorry, but you will never get it. Kobe is not easy to play with. Its all about him. He removes himself from the team and often has his own agenda. That is why the triangle and Phil were so good for him.

The Lakers would not have the best record in the league right now if you swapped the supporting casts outside the big 3 because you can't use other players at an optimal level with Kobe dominating possessions as much as he is this year.

Now, if Kobe played differently....then maybe they would.

This is just ridiculous. These guys get multiple wide open shots a game and are still shooting below 35%. Guys like Blake, Fisher, and Artest are just terrible players. Some of the worst players in the league all on one team. You want Kobe to sprinkle holy water on them and somehow made them not terrible at the sport of basketball?

:roll: @ "Kobe is hard to play with". Yeah, that's why Odom is thriving in Dallas, right? What happened to Smush after LA? Gasol went from 0-12 in the playoffs to having his best and most efficient years BY FAR playing with Kobe and being an integral piece to two championship teams. What's Farmar up to? Shannon Brown? Where's Chris Mihm? How'd Ariza do for the Rockets? How's he doing for the Hornets?

The list goes on and on. MULTIPLE players have had their best years in LA playing with Kobe, only to fall off into irrelevancy almost IMMEDIATELY after leaving.

Figlo
02-20-2012, 12:03 PM
Has LeBron ever had 10 TO's in a game?

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 12:05 PM

He had 9 turnovers against Boston in the playoffs in 2010.

Doranku
02-20-2012, 12:06 PM

Yeah, in the playoffs to go along with 2-18 shooting. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200805060BOS.html

Figlo
02-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Yeah, in the playoffs to go along with 2-18 shooting. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

almost a triple double

RaininTwos
02-20-2012, 12:09 PM
He had 10 to's which is bad but I cannot watch the lakers outside of him Gasol and Bynum.

I bet laker fans are wishing they still had Farmar and Shan-wow right about now because Blake and Fisher are atrocious. They have the worst PG rotation in the league.

They have two PG's that cannot do any of the following:

-Shoot and make open shots
-Play Defense
-Create for others

There isnt any point for them to be on the court once you realize that they cannot be an actual point guard.

Then Kobe has to deal with the fact that MWP and Barnes are shooters who can't shoot for shit this year. Kobe still has a good supporting cast, just a weak bench and very little outside shooting. Him/Bynum and Gasol should be good enough to get a good seed in the West, but Kobe has go to keep them in the game and play off of them. He's gotta squeeze as many points as he can out of those two because they aren't getting much elsewhere.

Simple Jack does have a point however. Bladers cannot play the whole "Lebron has a better supporting cast, if Kobe had that he would be #1 in the West". That's hypocrisy and Bladers knows it. Kobe stans are aggravating most of the time.

Bob Cousy
02-20-2012, 12:15 PM

dreadful... absolutely dreadful.

well at least he shows up in the regular season.:confusedshrug:

The Iron Fist
02-20-2012, 12:50 PM
45% is above average for sg. So why is that a bad thing?

Heavincent
02-20-2012, 12:56 PM
Yeah, in the playoffs to go along with 2-18 shooting. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

He almost had a quadruple double :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebron, the most efficient player ever with 11% shooting from the field :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

RaininTwos
02-20-2012, 01:06 PM
This is why Kobe fans get a bad name.

Sakkreth
02-20-2012, 01:08 PM

It's not that far away fron Bron's averages :confusedshrug:

b4uc.23
02-20-2012, 01:31 PM
DMAVS owning kobetards :))

"Can't beat dmavs, lets bash lebron instead."

lololol

rodman91
02-20-2012, 03:22 PM
First of all Kobe was injured.. and i heard he practised his shooting after the game...

LakersReign
02-20-2012, 03:51 PM
Of course....of course....big surprise.:rolleyes:
Kobe has a good game, and they all haul a** and disappear with nothing to say. But the minute he has a bad game, out they come with the pathetic "Chicken Little....The Sky Is Falling" routine. Then are still stupid enough to think that REASONABLE people would actually take them, or anything they say seriously.:blah :blah :blah :blah

Pathetic stupidity:hammerhead:

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 03:54 PM
This is just ridiculous. These guys get multiple wide open shots a game and are still shooting below 35%. Guys like Blake, Fisher, and Artest are just terrible players. Some of the worst players in the league all on one team. You want Kobe to sprinkle holy water on them and somehow made them not terrible at the sport of basketball?

:roll: @ "Kobe is hard to play with". Yeah, that's why Odom is thriving in Dallas, right? What happened to Smush after LA? Gasol went from 0-12 in the playoffs to having his best and most efficient years BY FAR playing with Kobe and being an integral piece to two championship teams. What's Farmar up to? Shannon Brown? Where's Chris Mihm? How'd Ariza do for the Rockets? How's he doing for the Hornets?

The list goes on and on. MULTIPLE players have had their best years in LA playing with Kobe, only to fall off into irrelevancy almost IMMEDIATELY after leaving.

Do I really have to do this again? This notion that Kobe made Odom is so absurd:

Odom has clearly both physically and mentally checked out. He came in grossly out of shape and his "give a shit factor" is essentially zero.

He was and remains devastated about the trade from LA and didn't even want to play ball this year.

That is what is preventing him for playing like his normal self so far. It wasn't Phil or Kobe or the triangle. Odom was a good player for years and he didn't just lose it all over night. Those things helped of course because he was familiar with everything, but I just have to laugh at the notion that people think Kobe or Phil made Odom.

This is a player that essentially averaged 16/8/5 his first 5 years in the nba before coming to the Lakers. The year before he played on the Lakers he averaged 17/10/4. LOL

As a Mavs fan this really sucks. If Odom was playing well we'd be arguably the best team in the West and a true contender. Without Odom contributing at all its going to be really tough to make another run.

LakersReign
02-20-2012, 04:12 PM

Yeah...cuz....according to you, objectivity means only having something to say whenever Kobe and the Lakers lose a game...right?! Then tries to lie and tell people how we should take his OBVIOUS hater opinion over the opinion of people in the NBA. Stop embarrassing yourself cuz you're CLEARLY the biggest hypocrite on ISH:hammerhead:

Pathetic.:facepalm

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Yeah...cuz....according to you, objectivity means only having something to say whenever Kobe and the Lakers lose a game...right?! Then tries to lie and tell people how we should take his OBVIOUS hater opinion over the opinion of people in the NBA. Stop embarrassing yourself cuz you're CLEARLY the biggest hypocrite on ISH:hammerhead:

Pathetic.:facepalm

Yes. Make this about me.

Its about you fanboys not realizing that the star player impacts things like how his teammates perform.

Anytime anyone says something about Kobe fanboys don't like you get 2 responses:

1. You didn't watch the game....everyone else sucked and Kobe had to shoot 30 times and miss 20 of them.

2. You are a hater.

LakersReign
02-20-2012, 04:35 PM
Yes. Make this about me.

Its about you fanboys not realizing that the star player impacts things like how his teammates perform.

Anytime anyone says something about Kobe fanboys don't like you get 2 responses:

1. You didn't watch the game....everyone else sucked and Kobe had to shoot 30 times and miss 20 of them.

2. You are a hater.

Holla back when you can show me where you posted in the thread about the Lakers beating the Suns the other day.:sleeping

Nice try:applause:

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Holla back when you can show me where you posted in the thread about the Lakers beating the Suns the other day.:sleeping

Nice try:applause:

What does it matter? It doesn't change anything. I can post when and where I want and it shouldn't matter to you.

Its just hilarious the mentality that you kobe stans have. Once again....anytime someone posts something negative. 1. Hater 2. Didn't watdh

Its priceless....in your response to my post you fill option number 1. LOL

LakersReign
02-20-2012, 04:50 PM
What does it matter? It doesn't change anything. I can post when and where I want and it shouldn't matter to you.

Its just hilarious the mentality that you kobe stans have. Once again....anytime someone posts something negative. 1. Hater 2. Didn't watdh

Its priceless....in your response to my post you fill option number 1. LOL

Read the bolded part again to realize just how pathetic you just made yourself look. You supposedly don't have the time to post, when Kobe and the Lakers win. But SUDDENLY have all the free time in the world to post when they lose. Then, you try to turn right around and call yourself objective?!:roll:

Pure hilarious stupidity:lol

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Read the bolded part again to realize just how pathetic you just made yourself look. You supposedly don't have the time to post, when Kobe and the Lakers win. But SUDDENLY have all the free time in the world to post when they lose. Then, you try to turn right around and call yourself objective?!:roll:

I never said I didn't have time. I post when I find something interesting. I find it interesting that when Kobe plays a game in which he doesn't play well or does certain things....

His fanboys defend him at all costs. You act like I come on here and create BS ways to not give Kobe credit for anything he ever does. I don't d that. But you and your other fanboys have to find a way to explain away every poor game or missed shot.

Its hilariously stupid.

LakersReign
02-20-2012, 06:00 PM
I never said I didn't have time. I post when I find something interesting. I find it interesting that when Kobe plays a game in which he doesn't play well or does certain things....

His fanboys defend him at all costs. You act like I come on here and create BS ways to not give Kobe credit for anything he ever does. I don't d that. But you and your other fanboys have to find a way to explain away every poor game or missed shot.

Its hilariously stupid.

What's hilariously stupid is you ADMITTING to being an OBVIOUS hypocritical hater, who only wants to post when the Lakers lose, while trying to call yourself objective. Then now trying to backpeddle and deny it cuz AS USUAL you made yourself look stupid:roll:

Ultimate stupidity:oldlol:

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 06:23 PM
What's hilariously stupid is you ADMITTING to being an OBVIOUS hypocritical hater, who only wants to post when the Lakers lose, while trying to call yourself objective. Then now trying to backpeddle and deny it cuz AS USUAL you made yourself look stupid:roll:

You are a moron. Simple as that. Why would I come into a Lakers thread to praise Kobe when the entire board is already doing it. I don't find it interesting at all. What I find interesting is the inability of an entire fanbase to see what is right in front of them.

Take the Lakers vs Mavs last year. LOL....the amount of excuses Kobe's fans give for that series is priceless. Its hilarious. You don't see it with any other fan base.....ever.

LOL

LakersReign
02-20-2012, 08:18 PM
You are a moron. Simple as that. Why would I come into a Lakers thread to praise Kobe when the entire board is already doing it. I don't find it interesting at all. What I find interesting is the inability of an entire fanbase to see what is right in front of them.

Take the Lakers vs Mavs last year. LOL....the amount of excuses Kobe's fans give for that series is priceless. Its hilarious. You don't see it with any other fan base.....ever.

LOL

The only moron here is you claiming to be objective about Kobe, then saying that you don't want come on here to praise him, since everybody else is doing it. So....again, you're really admitting to being an OBVIOUS hypocritical hater, who only wants to post on here when the Lakers lose, while, still claiming to be objective:roll:

You CLEARLY have absolutely no idea of what the word objectivity really means, while still trying to use it. Eternal stupidity:lol

DMAVS41
02-20-2012, 08:32 PM
The only moron here is you claiming to be objective about Kobe, then saying that you don't want come on here to praise him, since everybody else is doing it. So....again, you're really admitting to being an OBVIOUS hypocritical hater, who only wants to post on here when the Lakers lose, while, still claiming to be objective:roll:

You CLEARLY have absolutely no idea of what the word objectivity really means, while still trying to use it. Eternal stupidity:lol

There is a difference between hating and pointing out the flaws of your arguments....which you don't really have....as you and others continue to attack posters and not ideas.

Done with you in this thread.

Lebron23
02-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Lin-esque.

Bladers
02-20-2012, 08:40 PM

Pure ownage... continued where i left off. :roll: :roll: :roll:

His Ignorance is bliss, Well done. :oldlol:

LakersReign
02-20-2012, 08:42 PM
There is a difference between hating and pointing out the flaws of your arguments....which you don't really have....as you and others continue to attack posters and not ideas.

Done with you in this thread.

Clown(dmavs) please. You're CLEARLY a hater, who only wants to post whenever the Lakers lose. If you were pointing out differences, then you'd post whether they lose or not. But you don't do you?! Yeah....I'd(dmavs) haul a** after totally embarrassing myself(dmavs) the way you(dmavs) INSISTED on doing:roll:

Absolute hilarious stupidity:oldlol:

LeFraud James
02-20-2012, 08:45 PM
very easy....

its the Kobe formula

What's the LeBron formula?

Play at an elite level for the regular season and playoffs, only to shrink during the Finals?

LakersReign
02-21-2012, 05:28 AM
Pure ownage... continued where i left off. :roll: :roll: :roll:

His Ignorance is bliss, Well done. :oldlol:

It's really not that hard at all to watch the idiot make a fool of himself. The moron consistently does 3 things: a)tries to act like he's some big shot basketball know-it-all, b)he says things, speaking from a position of authority he clearly does not have, and c)whenever proven wrong, he backpeddles, acting like he never said it in the first place. Proven formula for self ownage:oldlol: