PDA

View Full Version : Nash Has 2 Demands to Re-sign with Suns

Faptastrophe
02-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Steve Nash has repeatedly expressed his desire to remain in Phoenix through the end of the 2011/12 season, when his contract expires. However, it has long been assumed that upon becoming an unrestricted free agent this summer, the two-time MVP would look to sign with a contender. But a recent Associated Press interview (via ESPN.com (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nba&id=7586305)) found Nash expressing a desire to stay with the Suns beyond this season.

According to Nash, two things would have to happen for him to re-sign: first, they would have to offer him a substantial contract, as he indicated that he is not willing to take a pay cut to re-sign; second, Nash wants the team to acquire new players and make a move towards playoff contention.

Nash, 38, will make approximately $11.6MM this season, the final year of a two-year, $22MM contract extension he signed in summer 2009.

Sauce. (http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2012/02/steve-nash-open-to-re-signing-with-suns.html)

This man is completely loyal or completely insane. Either way.. I love him.

stallionaire
02-24-2012, 02:08 PM
I wish he would go get a ring as much as I love him.. Sign with the Heat, Steve!

airchibundo507
02-24-2012, 02:08 PM
damn, he is a cutthroat businessman

ThatsGame
02-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Heat can't afford him, so he won't be getting a ring. Shame really.

Faptastrophe
02-24-2012, 02:10 PM
He'll stay with Suns until he gets a ring.

FOREVER!

Bob Cousy
02-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Ring Sming.

ring chasing is not a guaranteed successful venture, sometimes you can end up looking like a damn fool like Karl Malone, playing way past your prime and leaving people with a bad image of how good you were.

I can't even remember if Gary Payton was on the championship Heat team or not.

Kblaze8855
02-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Who can he really expect them to get?

I wouldnt take the entire Suns roster for most stars.

Heavincent
02-24-2012, 02:13 PM

lol at this ****ing homer.

Get a clue.

bagelred
02-24-2012, 02:14 PM
The man is loyal!!!!.......to the almighty dollar. :bowdown:

SilkkTheShocker
02-24-2012, 02:15 PM
He couldn't win a ring wth prime Marion and Amare. I don't that changing with him now almost 40. Suns are wasting their time keeping him

Bob Cousy
02-24-2012, 02:16 PM
He couldn't win a ring wth prime Marion and Amare. I don't that changing with him now almost 40. Suns are wasting their time keeping him
they're not keeping him to win, he's a crowd draw.

strifed169
02-24-2012, 02:16 PM
he's probly saying screw it, going to retire soon anyway

Rnbizzle
02-24-2012, 02:17 PM
I think it's in the Suns best interest right now to get rid of Nash and hit rock bottom to rebuild. They're going nowhere staying a 8/9/10 seed in the west.

kentatm
02-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Steve Nash coming back to Dallas to backup Deron Williams :pimp:

d21221hk
02-24-2012, 02:20 PM
Sign for LA. :pimp:

LA_Showtime
If Steve Nash was black he would be called selfish and money driven.

SilkkTheShocker
they're not keeping him to win, he's a crowd draw.

Yea, it seems that way. Suns will never be able to fully rebuild until they lose Nash and their current owner.

SilkkTheShocker
02-24-2012, 02:21 PM

Exactly. But since he is white, he should be everyone's role model. The guy is staying because he cares more about money than people think. He don't give two sh1ts about a ring

TheMarkMadsen
02-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Ring Sming.

ring chasing is not a guaranteed successful venture, sometimes you can end up looking like a damn fool like Karl Malone, playing way past your prime and leaving people with a bad image of how good you were.

I can't even remember if Gary Payton was on the championship Heat team or not.

Gp started for that team..

stallionaire
02-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Agree completely.

chazzy
02-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Hmm.. what should the Suns do in this situation? Keeping him and signing some other pieces puts them in that 8th-10th seed hole that rebuilding teams don't want to be in.. especially when your best player is out of the league soon. They could trade him for some pieces and assets while he still has good value and while also getting a better pick in the draft.

SilkkTheShocker
02-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Gp started for that team..

Wasn't the playoff rotatation:

PG: White Chocolate
SG: Wade
SF: Antoine Walker
PF: Haslem
C: Shaq

?

Rake2204
02-24-2012, 02:30 PM
I don't know where the contract demand is heading, but up to this point I've appreciated his willingness to stick with his team. I am not a fan at all of people who sign elsewhere in hopes of winning a championship ring before they retire. It feels greatly diminished to me.

Faptastrophe
02-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Exactly. But since he is white, he should be everyone's role model. The guy is staying because he cares more about money than people think. He don't give two sh1ts about a ring
It seems like he just doesn't want less, not necessarily more.
Also

Bob Cousy
02-24-2012, 02:38 PM
It seems like he just doesn't want less, not necessarily more.
Also… he is having a pretty great season, can't say he doesn't deserve it.
my thoughts exactly.

why would you want to take less money to go piggy back with another team ?

why not stay with the team that was/is loyal to you and get paid what you're worth ?.

:confusedshrug:

SteveNashMVPcro
02-24-2012, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't call him selfish but he's certainly is money driven a bit although he's producing on an all star level and he deserves ~10m contract.Also he's the face of the franchise and their best player(just reminding you guys the Suns are 1-9 in the last 2 seasons without him)
Also I don't think he doesn't wonna win.If you remember he cried when the Suns lost to the Lakers in 2010.Also he played through injuries (broken nose,swallowed eye etc.) and that requires a lot of detirmination

d21221hk
02-24-2012, 02:47 PM
11.6M for Nash is cheap. There are so many other players earning way more that's producing way less atm.

Burgz
02-24-2012, 02:50 PM
loves his team and his money

i respect that

kentatm
02-24-2012, 02:51 PM
the article has him refusing to take less to stay in Phoenix. It says nothing about him taking less to play elsewhere.

Considering how the Suns have screwed him (and the fans) by constantly being cheap with their talent, he is right to say pay him or GTFO.

swi7ch
02-24-2012, 02:55 PM
too easy---sign with the heat, win a ring, go back to pho to reunite with his lover!

pegasus
02-24-2012, 02:55 PM

And I'm calling you black and racist.

Lebron23
02-24-2012, 02:57 PM
too easy---sign with the heat, win a ring, go back to pho to reunite with his lover!

Miami don't need him. I don't want to see Lin and Rose abuse Nash in the playoffs.

SleepyCorpse
02-24-2012, 02:57 PM
well if Gordon isn't resigned by new orleans, they could max him and add Ilyasova. Brooks should be back by next year. they'd just need to flesh out the rest of their bench. Perhaps sign Marion too if Dallas lets him go in a attempt to get Howard / D.Will.

Gortat
Ilyasova
Hill
Gordon
Nash

Brooks
Dudley
Frye
Brooks
Lopez

seems like a damn good lineup, as long as hill can keep up his play.

NewYorkNoPicks
02-24-2012, 02:59 PM

So jealous theres a white star in the nba. Chill out jesse Jackson every other franchise player is black dont worry. Now let me ask you; is he supposed to play for less money and to lose more? Nash is still an allstar, a crowd draw, and a top 5 pg. Why should he take less money to continue losing? The guy is almost 40 years old

Droid101
02-24-2012, 03:01 PM
So jealous theres a white star in the nba. Chill out jesse Jackson every other franchise player is black dont worry.
Kevin Love and Blake Griffin beg to differ.

JMT
02-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Nothing but a very shrewd tactic by Nash.

He knows this is going to be a very public "negotiation" in PHX. He needs to take one item off the table and out of the public conversation: signing for less money to stay.

Despite what some seem to think, he really has very little value on the trade market. He's nearing 40, posting great numbers in limited minutes on a crappy team on which he has carte blanche to do pretty much whatever he wants. That's not a scenario that translates well to a contending situation. And why would any contender give up anything of real value for a guy who's only going to fill a limited role at maximum money?

PHX has crazy cap space available after this season. Of course they're going to pursue FA pieces. Making that a negotiating point is like saying "I'm only going to buy this car if it has tires on it!". Pointless.

Sarver and Babb gave a lengthy interview a week ago where they said they have no interest in blowing up the team. Their internal research shows it takes an average of 8 years to recover from that move, and they don't want to wait that long. PHX will always be a prime destination for players. Weather, lifestyle, housing market that is insanely driven by cash in this economy.

He'll sign a two year deal and retire a Sun. It's no secret.

BurrowsTheGreat
02-24-2012, 03:09 PM
haha love the requests... he knows what he wants and he know what needs to happen to get it!

Poodle
02-24-2012, 03:15 PM
the-Suns-are-stuck-between-rebuilding-and-trying-to-win-now-due-to-Nash's-demands-and-they're-in-a-horrible-situation-right-now-as-a-result-of-it...they've-tried-to-sign-washed-up-veterans-to-play-alongside-Nash-who-have-flopped-or-where-they-still-stunk-and-really-don't-have-much-future-talent-other-than-Gortat...

they'd-have-been-better-off-blowing-it-up-and-getting-rid-of-Nash-with-newer-younger-talent-and-picks-developing-them-for-the-last-2~-years-imo.

Bob Cousy
02-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Nothing but a very shrewd tactic by Nash.

He knows this is going to be a very public "negotiation" in PHX. He needs to take one item off the table and out of the public conversation: signing for less money to stay.

Despite what some seem to think, he really has very little value on the trade market. He's nearing 40, posting great numbers in limited minutes on a crappy team on which he has carte blanche to do pretty much whatever he wants. That's not a scenario that translates well to a contending situation. And why would any contender give up anything of real value for a guy who's only going to fill a limited role at maximum money?

PHX has crazy cap space available after this season. Of course they're going to pursue FA pieces. Making that a negotiating point is like saying "I'm only going to buy this car if it has tires on it!". Pointless.

Sarver and Babb gave a lengthy interview a week ago where they said they have no interest in blowing up the team. Their internal research shows it takes an average of 8 years to recover from that move, and they don't want to wait that long. PHX will always be a prime destination for players. Weather, lifestyle, housing market that is insanely driven by cash in this economy.

He'll sign a two year deal and retire a Sun. It's no secret.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Johnni Gade
02-24-2012, 03:22 PM
I wish he would go get a ring as much as I love him.. Sign with the Heat, Steve!
Would be sick

JMT
02-24-2012, 03:23 PM
the-Suns-are-stuck-between-rebuilding-and-trying-to-win-now-due-to-Nash's-demands-and-they're-in-a-horrible-situation-right-now-as-a-result-of-it...they've-tried-to-sign-washed-up-veterans-to-play-alongside-Nash-who-have-flopped-or-where-they-still-stunk-and-really-don't-have-much-future-talent-other-than-Gortat...

they'd-have-been-better-off-blowing-it-up-and-getting-rid-of-Nash-with-newer-younger-talent-and-picks-developing-them-for-the-last-2~-years-imo.

"Nash's demands"? They couldn't wait to sign him to his current contract. And it's not like they're on the cusp.

His "demands" haven't made them draft stiffs like Lopez, Clark, Hairston, Taylor Griffin, Gani Lawal, Dwayne Collins, Malik Hairston, Alando Tucker and DJ Strawberry over the last 5 years. Nor did they force them to trade away Rondo, Gortat or Deng.

They have some talent. Gortat is a serviceable big, a physical guy, who like all active bigs benefits greatly from Nash's abilities.

Morris will be a ten year starter in the league. Far better shooter than most expected. Another grind-it-out, physical player.

Dudley is a great glue guy, and another long term pro.

They'll draft pretty high and have lots of cap space.

Is it contender talent? Not right now. But if Nash can provide two more years without a dramatic dropoff, they can be in a position to transition to conference contender status. Meanwhile, they establish themselves as a solid franchise that values their players, something that they haven't been seen as over the last several years.

I'll agree on one point. If they wanted to rebuild, the day to deal Nash was the day after they let Amare walk. They weren't going to win with those guys; nobody is going to win with Stou_emire. But that would have been the point at which it made sense.

wagexslave
02-24-2012, 03:29 PM
Backup Deron Williams? Hell, the way Steve's still playing Deron would back up Steve. :bowdown:

Poodle
02-24-2012, 03:30 PM
"Nash's demands"? They couldn't wait to sign him to his current contract. And it's not like they're on the cusp. They're so far from contending now that they couldn't see it with a telescope.

His "demands" haven't made them draft stiffs like Lopez, Clark, Hairston, Taylor Griffin, Gani Lawal, Dwayne Collins, Malik Hairston, Alando Tucker and DJ Strawberry over the last 5 years. Nor did they force them to trade away Rondo, Gortat or Deng.

They have some talent. Gortat is a serviceable big, a physical guy, who like all active bigs benefits greatly from Nash's abilities.

Morris will be a ten year starter in the league. Far better shooter than most expected. Another grind-it-out, physical player.

Dudley is a great glue guy, and another long term pro.

They'll draft pretty high and have lots of cap space.

Is it contender talent? Not right now. But if Nash can provide two more years without a dramatic dropoff, they can be in a position to transition to conference contender status. Meanwhile, they establish themselves as a solid franchise that values their players, something that they haven't been seen as over the last several years.

he-pretty-much-forced-them-to-re-sign-Hill-even-if-Hill-had-a-good-year-last-year-but-i-believe-the-Suns-were-reluctant....he's-also-been-blackballing-them-into-a-win-now-approach-for-a-long-time-now-where-he-acts-oblivious-to-any-idea-of-rebuilding...

i-mean-they-did-pickup-Hedo,JRich,ViinceCarter...

you-do-have-a-point-about-those-picks-i-guess-but-they-still-could-have-done-more-for-a-youth-movement-for-talent-if-they-had-traded-Nash-already....honestly-the-Suns-are-probably-one-of-the-worst-situated-organizations-in-the-NBA-right-now-with-very-little-future.

i-like-Gortat-alot...great-size-and-postgame...but-the-other-players-aren't-very-impressive-to-me.

wagexslave
02-24-2012, 03:31 PM

Your-spacebar-broken?

Dbrog
02-24-2012, 03:32 PM

What world do you live in? Do you really hate white people that much? All the black superstars who stay with their franchises (reggie, pierce, magic, etc etc etc) are all revered. The ones that leave are the ones called selfish and money driven. GTFO of here :facepalm

Poodle
02-24-2012, 03:35 PM
Your-spacebar-broken?

yeah-on-my-work-laptop...home-pc-is-fine-if-you-see-me-typing-normally

JMT
02-24-2012, 03:38 PM
he-pretty-much-forced-them-to-re-sign-Hill-even-if-Hill-had-a-good-year-last-year-but-i-believe-the-Suns-were-reluctant....he's-also-been-blackballing-them-into-a-win-now-approach-for-a-long-time-now-where-he-acts-oblivious-to-any-idea-of-rebuilding...

i-mean-they-did-pickup-Hedo,JRich,ViinceCarter...

you-do-have-a-point-about-those-picks-i-guess-but-they-still-could-have-done-more-for-a-youth-movement-for-talent-if-they-had-traded-Nash-already....honestly-the-Suns-are-probably-one-of-the-worst-situated-organizations-in-the-NBA-right-now-with-very-little-future.

i-like-Gortat-alot...great-size-and-postgame...but-the-other-players-aren't-very-impressive-to-me.

Oh, you believe they were reluctant to sign Hill.

Hill had offers from multiple teams...it appeared the Knicks was a done deal... then opted to resign with the Suns. Said he loved it here and wanted to stay. That who he played with and where he lived was most important to him.

You acknowledge they made lousy draft picks. They also made lousy FA signings. And that's on Nash? Wouldn't it seem likely that they just did a lousy job judging talent?

They won 54 games and lost in the WCF two seasons ago. That blackballing bastard!

wagexslave
02-24-2012, 03:38 PM
well if Gordon isn't resigned by new orleans, they could max him and add Ilyasova. Brooks should be back by next year. they'd just need to flesh out the rest of their bench. Perhaps sign Marion too if Dallas lets him go in a attempt to get Howard / D.Will.

Gortat
Ilyasova
Hill
Gordon
Nash

Brooks
Dudley
Frye
Brooks
Lopez

seems like a damn good lineup, as long as hill can keep up his play.

Hill should be coming off the bench. I'm a suns fan, I watch every game. Hill has some good plays sometimes when he has fresh legs but he's way too out of control on offense when he plays big minutes. Switch Dudley to starter and Hill to bench and that looks a lot better. As long as Telfair isn't running the bench's offense... the guy is god awful at playmaking.

LA_Showtime
02-24-2012, 03:41 PM
And I'm calling you black and racist.

I would post a picture but I'm way too lazy to find my pics in that OTC thread. But I assure you I'm white.

LA_Showtime
02-24-2012, 03:42 PM

:oldlol: @ anyone thinking I was being racist. Go to a clan rally. That's racist. Morons.

Poodle
02-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Oh, you believe they were reluctant to sign Hill.

Hill had offers from multiple teams...it appeared the Knicks was a done deal... then opted to sign with the Suns.

You acknowledge they made lousy draft picks. They also made lousy FA signings. And that's on Nash? Wouldn't it seem likely that they just did a lousy job judging talent?

They won 54 games and lost in the WCF two seasons ago. That blackballing bastard!

i-know-i-read-Nash-pushing-them-to-resign-Hill-back-when-it-was-in-question...in-fact-i'm-100%-sure-he-came-out-with-a-statement-back-then-championing-Hill-to-be-re-signed-when-there-were-doubts...

i'm-talking-post-Amare-so-don't-hold-me-to-exactly-2years...

either-way-i-never-said-the-organization-had-no-fault-they-deserve-most-of-it,,but-they-could-be-in-a-better-situation-now-if-they-had-just-blown-it-up-and-gotten-picks/future-talent-for-Nash-than-where-they-are-now.

wagexslave
the article has him refusing to take less to stay in Phoenix. It says nothing about him taking less to play elsewhere.

Considering how the Suns have screwed him (and the fans) by constantly being cheap with their talent, he is right to say pay him or GTFO.

How are the fans "cheap with their talent"? For one, the Suns weren't even cheap until a couple of years ago when Sarver took over and started making stupid ass trades and selling draft picks to save money. But what do the fans have to do with that? What are they supposed to do about it, stop watching the games and going to them? Maybe that will happen if this keeps up for a long time and are fed up with Sarver, but there's a lot of die-hard Suns fans in Phoenix that wont give up on the team just because the owner is a cheap dumb ******.

And the Suns didn't screw him, he chose to stay with them. It's not like NFL like they "franchise tagged" him and made him stay... he signed his name on the contract knowing that the team didn't have as much star-power as it used to.

NumberSix
lol at this ****ing homer.

Get a clue.
He actually has a point. All the top contending teams already have elite point guards.

The top teams are basically Miami, Chicago, OKC & SAS. Chicago already has Rose, OKC has Westbrook and SAS has Parker. The only real contender that he could even join is Miami, but like he said, they can't afford him. The Lakers could be contenders if they got him, but they also can't afford him.

All the elite teams basically don't need a PG. Maybe Dallas.

Joshumitsu
02-24-2012, 03:52 PM
In other words, Nash demands two impossible tasks both of which a cheap owner like Robert Sarver and a below .500 team cannot fulfill.

JMT
02-24-2012, 04:04 PM
In other words, Nash demands two impossible tasks both of which a cheap owner like Robert Sarver and a below .500 team cannot fulfill.

No. Well, maybe in the wrong words. On second thought, just no.

Sarver has spent money. Wisely? Maybe not. But PHX has the #15 payroll for 2011-12, so there's money being spent.

Nash says he doesn't want to take a cut. What would be impossible about that? They can pay him more money than anyone else.

They'll be one of only a couple teams with cap space to offer two max contracts after this season. Granted, there may not be players worthy of that money. But you can't accuse the franchise of not trying if they're willing to spend the money.

Joshumitsu
02-24-2012, 04:17 PM
No. Well, maybe in the wrong words. On second thought, just no.

Sarver has spent money. Wisely? Maybe not. But PHX has the #15 payroll for 2011-12, so there's money being spent.

Nash says he doesn't want to take a cut. What would be impossible about that? They can pay him more money than anyone else.

They'll be one of only a couple teams with cap space to offer two max contracts after this season. Granted, there may not be players worthy of that money. But you can't accuse the franchise of not trying if they're willing to spend the money.

Oh, I know.

I just want Nash to come to the Blazers.

Real Men Wear Green
02-24-2012, 04:54 PM
He may not have many teams willing to pay him 11-12 mil per next summer. Being close to 40 he only makes sense at that pay rate for teams that mainly need a pg to win a Championship, but no team that close will have that much cap space. On the flip side he's got no reason to stay with the Suns if they aren't going to pay him at a high level, he knows he's the only reason people care about that team after all these years of cheap management. PHX has to give him his money or else completely give up on the facade that they care about winning.

pegasus
02-24-2012, 05:07 PM
I would post a picture but I'm way too lazy to find my pics in that OTC thread. But I assure you I'm white.

I don't need to see your pictures. If you are saying you are white, you are white. That still doesn't make what you wrote any less wrong.

bigt
02-24-2012, 05:17 PM
It seems pretty fair to me. The guy has been indispensable for Phoenix since he arrived and is playing as good as he ever has. The team sucks, and is missing a lot of pieces before it can really be a true contender again. He has a couple of years left in him (productive years most likely) why would he just sign back for less just to rot away on a substandard team.

He's basically telling management to stop mucking around. Give him a chance at one more run or he's out of town.

And the people calling him money driven, if he resigned under his current contract stipulations, that's more than fair given the level he's playing at. What do you think he should be getting in Phoenix?

Kiddlovesnets
02-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Thumbs up for Nash, it may be a difficult decision to follow the footprint of John Stockton who did not give up his old team no matter how bad they were. Its worth noting that the Jazz was still a playoffs team by the time Stockton retired, the Suns aint even close to an 8th seed.

bagelred
02-24-2012, 05:38 PM
i-know-i-read-Nash-pushing-them-to-resign-Hill-back-when-it-was-in-question...in-fact-i'm-100%-sure-he-came-out-with-a-statement-back-then-championing-Hill-to-be-re-signed-when-there-were-doubts...

either-way-i-never-said-the-organization-had-no-fault-they-deserve-most-of-it,,but-they-could-be-in-a-better-situation-now-if-they-had-just-blown-it-up-and-gotten-picks/future-talent-for-Nash-than-where-they-are-now.

SPACEBAR!

Kiddlovesnets
02-24-2012, 05:39 PM
ib4 crying Knicks fans start to dominate this thread.
:D

rodman91
02-24-2012, 06:04 PM
If Suns can't pay him or build a playoff roster, that's gotta be a smart move to sign with a contender team without labeled as ring chaser.

People might say Suns didn't pay money, they didn't build up a good team, so he sign up with a contender naturally. That's not ring chasing.

WeGetRing2012
02-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Suns would be retarded not to trade Nash for some valuable pieces while he still has some value.

WeGetRing2012
02-24-2012, 06:09 PM

You should try downloading an on screen keyboard.

SteveNashMVPcro
02-24-2012, 07:15 PM
U don't have to download it's under start-search and just tipe on-screen keyboard and there u have it.If you are using windows xp it's under accessories

ThatsGame
02-24-2012, 07:19 PM
Or just simply copy a blank space and hit shift+v instead of space..

LJJ
02-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Get money, get paid.

Smart man. In the end NBA championships are meaningless. But those extra millions could potentially feed his grandchildren's kids. That, or he could buy schweet ass rims.

R.I.P.
02-24-2012, 07:25 PM
This man is completely loyal or completely insane. Either way.. I love him.

Yeah for wanting 12 million a year. :lol

Windows
02-24-2012, 07:27 PM
He wants a ring, but he values loyalty... Tough choice. The Suns aren't really going anywhere in the next 2 years, so I guess he should cash out as much as he can.

kenny817
02-24-2012, 08:07 PM

If this happens...God loves us

The Ownage
02-24-2012, 08:14 PM
I hope he leaves them but you never know, that medical staff may be the reason why he's performing well. Phoenix needs to acquire all these injured ass players.

Nash
Curry
Hill
Frye
Oden

Something like that :pimp:

Jasper
02-24-2012, 10:51 PM

Glad to see someone can read thru the crapola

Bottom line Steve walks for less money / plays 28-33 minutes on a contender and hopefully gets to the finals.

If Dallas lands Howard and D-Will isn't there , I'd say Nash will have a new middle name : Cuban

statman32
02-25-2012, 12:01 AM
:facepalm Trade him. He can help another team and the Suns could get a 1st rounder. Keeping him is ****ing retarded. Suns blow and have 2-3 keepers (Markieff/Gortat/Dudley)

WeGetRing2012
02-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Or just simply copy a blank space and hit shift+v instead of space..

This!!!!!!!

PP34Deuce
02-25-2012, 03:15 AM
Im with everyone else. It seems like Nash is in that Get my last big paycheck with decent competitive years and call it a day. He wants his cake and to eat it too.

Love nash, but definitely see PHOENIX giving him prob 2-3 year at 12 mill a year. They would be foolish to I've 15-16 mill

JMT
02-25-2012, 10:28 AM
:facepalm Trade him. He can help another team and the Suns could get a 1st rounder. Keeping him is ****ing retarded. Suns blow and have 2-3 keepers (Markieff/Gortat/Dudley)

And getting rid of Nash for a late first rounder helps them how?