PDA

View Full Version : Wade making Kobe BLEED

stallionaire
02-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Wade fouled Kobe a bit harder than players normally do in an All-Star game

Kobe was fine, aside from a bloody nose

SwooshReturns
02-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Explain for those not interested in watching the game what exactly happened?

stallionaire
02-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Kobe crossed DWADE and for no reason he wrapped his arms around his face as Kobe went up to the basket and roughed his nose up. Flagrant foul for no reason.

Kobe went to sideline between foul shots because the blood was gushing out. He was crying.

Zedja
02-26-2012, 10:22 PM
Explain for those not interested in watching the game what exactly happened?
Just a hard foul. Nothing more to it.

SwooshReturns
02-26-2012, 10:22 PM
Can anyone GIF Kobe crossing up D. Wade? And what happened?

Wade was salty last year when Mamba was stylin on him.

They have always had resentment for each other on the low.

SourGrapes
02-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Kobe crossed DWADE and for no reason he wrapped his arms around his face as Kobe went up to the basket and roughed his nose up. Flagrant foul for no reason.

Kobe went to sideline between foul shots because the blood was gushing out. He was crying.

He wasn't crying

EoJ
02-26-2012, 10:26 PM
What if that happened to magic during his last all star game

Eric Cartman
02-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Wade is just jealous.

LBJMVP
02-26-2012, 10:27 PM
this is what happened

wade had the ball on one end and kobe was playing hard D and stripped him and the wade tried to complain to ref like usual.. in an allstar game for gods sake!

so wade got pissed

then kobe went for a reverse layup and wade was behind him. wade wrapped his arms around kobes neck and hit him in the nose and made it bleed.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-26-2012, 10:27 PM
KOBE that ****ing bitch HAHAHAHA look at the mere mortal's blood. Punched that ni.gguh straight in the nose. That's gangsta shi.t. That shit cray. :rockon:

(got a gator band like tebow)

another fcuking retard has joined the forum...why dont the fcuking mods do something about it

stallionaire
02-26-2012, 10:29 PM
this is what happened

wade had the ball on one end and kobe was playing hard D and stripped him and the wade tried to complain to ref like usual.. in an allstar game for gods sake!

so wade got pissed

then kobe went for a reverse layup and wade was behind him. wade wrapped his arms around kobes neck and hit him in the nose and made it bleed. Kobe shed a few tears while the he went to the sidelines.

That's what I said, word for word.

BlueandGold
02-26-2012, 10:34 PM

Actually he was smiling, if not laughing.

JohnnyWall
02-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Kobe was laughing, Wade was butthurt.

:lol @ Wade

SourGrapes
02-26-2012, 10:38 PM
True Lakers fans will deny that Kobe is not happy in any picture. Nothing phases him.

The reality:

http://i.imgur.com/UydpF.jpg

cryy baby

He's not crying here, inbred

JohnnyWall
02-26-2012, 10:38 PM
True Lakers fans will deny that Kobe is not happy in any picture. Nothing phases him.

The reality:

cryy baby

Was he crying on his forehead too? That's sweat, you dipshit. :oldlol: :facepalm

talkingconch
02-26-2012, 10:39 PM

The reality:

http://i.imgur.com/UydpF.jpg

cryy baby

Proof stallionaire is 12 years or younger. Players are required to cleanup any blood before going back on the court. :facepalm

JohnnyWall
02-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Proof stallionaire is 12 years or younger. Players are required to cleanup any blood before going back on the court. :facepalm

He's black too. And he lives in Minnesota or some shit. :oldlol:

stallionaire
02-26-2012, 10:42 PM
He's black too. And he lives in Minnesota or some shit. :oldlol:

Why is this funny? You watch a sport comprised full of blacks. :roll:

And yes, the Twin Cities has black people. Herp Durrrrp.

outbreak
02-26-2012, 10:43 PM
He wasn't crying

he sure as hell looked like he was to me and my mate

gyu
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z400/SubConThreads/34jbv4n.gif

REACTION
Time to put stallionaire on ignore. I never enjoy doing this. :(

stallionaire
02-26-2012, 10:44 PM
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z400/SubConThreads/34jbv4n.gif
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

JohnnyWall
02-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Why is this funny?

You just asked me why it's funny that you're black. :oldlol:

stallionaire
02-26-2012, 10:46 PM
You just asked me why it's funny that you're black. :oldlol:

I have lighter skin than Kobe. :lol

Killer_Instinct
02-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Wade has always been bitter with Kobe, for whatever reason. Look no further than his "They got three guys going for the MVP..Westbrook, Durant, and Kobe." prologue during the break.

SwooshReturns
02-26-2012, 10:58 PM
Wade has always been bitter with Kobe, for whatever reason. Look no further than his "They got three guys going for the MVP..Westbrook, Durant, and Kobe." prologue during the break.
I know ... he was bitter last year about it too, said the same things, even though he gunned for it in 2009 and his teammate was doing it in 2011. Kobe outplays him playground style and he gets all bitter beer faced. Honestly, I appreciate Kobe always going HARD no matter where he is playing ball. I respect that ...

IGOTGAME
02-26-2012, 10:59 PM
I'll never forget a game in Miam 2007 when wade leveled kobe on a dunk.

AirTupac
02-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Who complains to a ref during allstars? Wade :facepalm

SourGrapes
02-26-2012, 11:02 PM
he sure as hell looked like he was to me and my mate

You and your mate are mistaken

TheNaturalWR
02-26-2012, 11:17 PM

Damn I guess the meaning of crossed changed. :confusedshrug:

heyhey
02-26-2012, 11:23 PM
I'll never forget a game in Miam 2007 when wade leveled kobe on a dunk.

Even back when wade won the chip in 2006 he was trying to go hard at Kobe saying that he got one with Shaquille too. Too bad for him he still only got one.

DKLaker
02-26-2012, 11:50 PM
this is what happened

so wade got pissed

then kobe went for a reverse layup and wade was behind him. wade wrapped his arms around kobes neck and hit him in the nose and made it bleed.

That was a typical little B!TCH move by crybaby Wade......at that point in the game nobody was playing any defense. He grabbed Kobe's jersey as he went by him.....that was an ok way to foul but then he clubbed him from behind with both hands....obviously across the head. This is why the Heat probably won't win it this year,,,,again........mentally weak stars.

DKLaker
02-26-2012, 11:53 PM
Who complains to a ref during allstars? Wade :facepalm

Yeah, that was embarassing :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

KingMichael23
02-26-2012, 11:54 PM

For being a 12 year old, be serious.

talkingconch
02-26-2012, 11:54 PM
video of the foul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIC2pOwmGgk

donald_trump
02-26-2012, 11:58 PM
was anyone glad when wade hit kobe? i sure as hell was.

like seriously, you're 34, you can barely jump and you're taking the most shots in the game. no one wants to see 15 footers in an all star game.
its okay with durant doing it, because at least the kid is exciting and he's getting dunks. but kobe, just stop.
and did anyone see the defense he was playing on lebron and wade in particular? especially down on the block? lol. he's overcompensating or something in the all star game because the heat kill them every time.
funny how kobe toned down the shots after being hit by wade lol.

talkingconch
02-27-2012, 12:01 AM

like seriously, you're 34, you can barely jump and you're taking the most shots in the game. no one wants to see 15 footers in an all star game.
its okay with durant doing it, because at least the kid is exciting and he's getting dunks. but kobe, just stop.
and did anyone see the defense he was playing on lebron and wade in particular? especially down on the block? lol. he's overcompensating or something in the all star game because the heat kill them every time.
:roll: :facepalm

liquidrage
02-27-2012, 12:01 AM
East only got back in the game by having a quasi no-layup rule in a fraken all-star game. Was totally crap. But at least it made the game close :rolleyes:

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 12:03 AM
:roll: :facepalm

is he not the most boring player to watch in all star games? be honest.

jumpshot, jumpshot, jumpshot... oh look, another jumpshot.

kobe over compensates for the fact that this is the only time he can beat lebron during the year. :oldlol:

Eric Cartman
02-27-2012, 12:04 AM

By killing yourself u will be doing me & many posters on this board a favor.

Babalu
02-27-2012, 12:07 AM
wade to kobe

http://www.mmaopinion.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/justbleed.gif

andgar923
02-27-2012, 12:12 AM
Wade fouled Kobe a bit harder than players normally do in an All-Star game

Kobe was fine, aside from a bloody nose

The turning point of the game.

Extempo
02-27-2012, 12:17 AM
Wade is just MAD that he will never, ever be on Kobe's level. He's already 30 years old but hasn't accomplished 1/10 of what Kobe has. Kobe is already a top 5 ALL-TIME scorer, Wade won't even sniff top 30. Kobe already has 5 rings, Wade has 1. Kobe even has 4 All-star MVPs, Wade doesn't...even though he plays All-star games like they are the Finals every year.

He has no class, remember him mocking Dirk's flu during the finals last year? He's a nasty piece of shit...that's why he always gets injured.

macpierce
02-27-2012, 12:18 AM

holy shit, kill yourself :applause:

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 12:19 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

lol kobe fans are mad as shit. resulting to personal attacks because you know your favorite player is boring as hell in all star games.

it's the truth. same goes for melo, but melo at least has the decency not to shoot jumper after jumper.

zay_24
02-27-2012, 12:21 AM
dumb thug

PJR
Kobrick and all Kobrick fans are fa990ts....

Wade da gawd...:bowdown:

Extempo
I noticed a few stars giving Wade dirty looks...I know Dirk hates him :oldlol: What a sour loser, he was so scared of getting embarrassed by Kobe, he committed a flagrant foul at an All-star game.

StacksOnDeck
02-27-2012, 12:22 AM

Kobe took the most shots in the game? :facepalm

Even at that point, Durant and Westbrook had more shots than Kobe? :facepalm

Wade fans. :facepalm

RazorBaLade
02-27-2012, 12:23 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

lol kobe fans are mad as shit. resulting to personal attacks because you know your favorite player is boring as hell in all star games.

it's the truth. same goes for melo, but melo at least has the decency not to shoot jumper after jumper.

since i might actually think youre not trolling

do you really not find it entertaining to see him shoot those retarded shots and make them? hand in his face fade aways? you dont like that?

I don't mind griffin dunking but like westbrook took 17 shots, now that was some boring shit besides maybe 2 or 3.... as soon as he gets into the paint they just let him dunk and he cant really do anything impressive..

durant was plenty boring sa well...

jazzercise
02-27-2012, 12:24 AM
You of course neglected to mention that Wade played a better game (see statline) than your papi...

hops and stops
02-27-2012, 12:25 AM
I don't get where this "only dunks are exciting, jumpers and layups are boring" mentality comes from... It has to be a thing with newer fans.

Kobe might take a lot of shots in the All-Star games, but I've never thought you could call him boring. He has hit some big ones and ones with high degrees of difficulty. I think clutch jumpshots can be just as exciting as dunks and alley oops, if not more.

no one wants to see 15 footers in an all star game.

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 12:27 AM
Kobe took the most shots in the game? :facepalm

Even at that point, Durant and Westbrook had more shots than Kobe? :facepalm

Wade fans. :facepalm

how mad are you right now with your excessive use of smilies?

im talking in the first quarter? wasnt he something like 7/8 to start off with? and he finished 9/17? lol

he always plays way too hard in all star games. him and lebron are literally the only ones that take it so seriously, only difference with lebron is he'll make it exciting, so its pretty much a non issue.

its funny how hard he plays every year even after saying, "this is about the young guys, us older guys take it easy during the all star break." :oldlol: :oldlol:

dude guns for mvp every year, and he does it trying to make it a jump shooting contest. what he doesnt get is people pay all that money to see them get up and dunk.

StacksOnDeck
02-27-2012, 12:28 AM

im talking in the first quarter? wasnt he something like 7/8 to start off with? and he finished 9/17? lol

he always plays way too hard in all star games. him and lebron are literally the only ones that take it so seriously, only difference with lebron is he'll make it exciting, so its pretty much a non issue.

its funny how hard he plays every year even after saying, "this is about the young guys, us older guys take it easy during the all star break." :oldlol: :oldlol:

dude guns for mvp every year, and he does it trying to make it a jump shooting contest. what he doesnt get is people pay all that money to see them get up and dunk.

Kobe is so boring, he's consistently in the top 2 leading vote getters and Wade isn't. :roll:

You're funny kid.

RazorBaLade
02-27-2012, 12:29 AM

durant , westbrook, lebron tried WAY harder this game than kobe

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 12:29 AM
I don't get where this "only dunks are exciting, jumpers and layups are boring" mentality comes from... It has to be a thing with newer fans.

Kobe might take a lot of shots in the All-Star games, but I've never thought you could call him boring. He has hit some big ones and ones with high degrees of difficulty. I think clutch jumpshots can be just as exciting as dunks and alley oops, if not more.

there is no such thing as clutch jumpshots at an all star game. :oldlol:

sure, pull a nice move, spin, fadeaway, etc. but no. kobe was backing down or just pulling up. that is boring.

deron williams for the most part shot jumpers, but he was exciting. he was quick, pulling out moves and taking some ridiculous shots.

RazorBaLade
02-27-2012, 12:30 AM
there is no such thing as clutch jumpshots at an all star game. :oldlol:

sure, pull a nice move, spin, fadeaway, etc. but no. kobe was backing down or just pulling up. that is boring.

deron williams for the most part shot jumpers, but he was exciting. he was quick, pulling out moves and taking some ridiculous shots.

oh god deron williams was more exciting with his jumpers

go to sleep son goddamn

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Kobe is so boring, he's consistently in the top 2 leading vote getters and Wade isn't. :roll:

You're funny kid.

... dwight was the leading vote getter, is he the most exciting player in the league?

its a popularity contest. kobe has been around the longest, he'll get a lot of votes. the heat aren't particularly popular league wide either.

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 12:33 AM
durant , westbrook, lebron tried WAY harder this game than kobe

durant, sure. its his first time gunning for the mvp.
westbrook, no. a young kid having fun, trying to get dunks and shimmying after nice plays. yeah, playing his heart out.
lebron didnt start trying until the second half when he noticed kobe was playing like it was game 7. at which point he started to play like it was game 7 by going like 2/10 in the second half.

did you not see kobe playing defense on lebron, especially in the post? he acted like it was his mission to stop him in an all star game. :oldlol:

Extempo
02-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Wade just reeks of jealousy. He reminds me of Ray Allen and Raja Bell...all those guys who know Kobe will always overshadow them. Kobe is a living legend. As long as Kobe is in the league, Wade will always be a second thought...whether it be for All-NBA first teams or All-D first teams or All-star votes or All-star MVPs or whatever. THAT is why he is so jealous, it is embarrassing. Dude you are 30, at least take it like a man.

Extempo
02-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Wade just reeks of jealousy. He reminds me of Ray Allen and Raja Bell...all those guys who know Kobe will always overshadow them. Kobe is a living legend. As long as Kobe is in the league, Wade will always be a second thought...whether it be for All-NBA first teams or All-D first teams or All-star votes or All-star MVPs or whatever. THAT is why he is so jealous, it is embarrassing. Dude you are 30, at least take it like a man.

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 12:36 AM
lol kobe fans. calling him a living legend... he plays a kids game for a living. some of you are way too caught up. much like your hero in games that dont matter all that much in the big picture.

you all need to tone it down with the hardcore level. i thought pauk was bad as soon as you said anything about lebron, but you guys might just be worse lol.

Vragrant
02-27-2012, 12:38 AM

Could be jealousy, who knows. Cant say I blame him. He's been shunned from First team All NBA/First Team all defense for years when he's probably deserved it, and Bryants' made it in on name recognition alone. Last year is a perfect example. I'd probably be bitter too.

JohnnyWall
02-27-2012, 12:39 AM

I fully endorse this option for whoever is behind this "donald_trump" moniker. :applause:

305Baller
02-27-2012, 12:40 AM
sloppy foul by the Wade'ster.

pegasus
02-27-2012, 12:42 AM
This.

Wade is classless.

PJR
02-27-2012, 12:46 AM
One thing for sure, we know Wade would **** Kobrick's sh*t up if they got in a real fight. We all know Kobrick doesn't have ANY hands....:oldlol: :pimp:

macpierce
02-27-2012, 12:46 AM
considering kobe makes about double of what wade makes a year (salary+endorsements), has more accolades, and is considered a legend...........yeah I would say wade is jealous

leopoldstotch
02-27-2012, 12:47 AM
now I know why Kobe had a couple of words to say to a group of East team members.

ThatsGame
02-27-2012, 12:48 AM
I doubt anyone is jealous of someone who was carried to his championships. Wade had the GOAT championship performance, and it was the franchises first. He ain't jealous of shit.

D-Wade316
02-27-2012, 12:50 AM
Haters gonna hate. :pimp:

Bladers
02-27-2012, 12:51 AM
I doubt anyone is jealous of someone who was carried to his championships. Wade had the GOAT championship performance, and it was the franchises first. He ain't jealous of shit.

wade's last great performance was at the free throw line in 2006 the finals MVP should read worlds most valuable free throw shooter

Extempo
02-27-2012, 12:52 AM
This.

Wade is classless.
Yeah he is classless, he even mocked Dirk's flu in the finals. He is 30 years old but doesn't act like one, he's probably a bad influence on Lebron. He was getting owned by Kobe so bad that he had to commit a flagrant foul and Lebron had to cover Kobe...in an All-star game. Sad on so many levels.

ballashotcalla
02-27-2012, 12:53 AM
Wade's a lil bish.

He complains over every "non-call".

Bladers
02-27-2012, 12:54 AM

On Kobe passing MJ

With KD in the league, I don't know how long its going to last.

lol not even a congrats. Every one including Lebron said congrats but him. lol

On his hard foul

"Obviously i didn't try to draw no blood, but I took a foul. Kobe had fouled me twice in a row right before that"

Yep he's jealousy alright. Its funny he's always saying publicly "Kobe is gunning for MVP" every damn all star game. If there's any one more jealous than this fool i haven't seen it.

leopoldstotch
just saw the replay again on TNT. that was a crappy move by Wade. He saw Kobe beat him on the turnaround, and made a swipe at his head.

ballashotcalla
It's cool though.

Wade's last all star game as a starter now that Lin is probably going to be the starter next year. lol

PJR

This.

dajadeed
02-27-2012, 12:57 AM
Lmao @ the little dumbasses in here saying Wade is not jealous. Like 1 ring in Miami is anywhere near the vicinity of 5 in LA. :roll:

ThatsGame
02-27-2012, 12:59 AM
Lmao @ the little dumbasses in here saying Wade is not jealous. Like 1 ring in Miami is anywhere near the vicinity of 5 in LA. :roll:

Dumbass

longtime lurker
02-27-2012, 01:00 AM
lol kobe fans. calling him a living legend... he plays a kids game for a living. some of you are way too caught up. much like your hero in games that dont matter all that much in the big picture.

you all need to tone it down with the hardcore level. i thought pauk was bad as soon as you said anything about lebron, but you guys might just be worse lol.

You should take your own advice.

Extempo
02-27-2012, 01:01 AM
Ha, exactly. These imbeciles are embarrassing themselves like their hero Wade embarrassed himself in the game today.

Dizzle-2k7
02-27-2012, 01:04 AM
wade didnt even look remorseful or say sorry. dude is always mad at kobe. :violin:

JohnnyWall
02-27-2012, 01:06 AM

Exactly. Wade is very much jealous of Kobe. He has shown it on numerous occasions.

And it makes sense. He looks at Kobe and sees a GOAT-level shooting guard who won three titles in a row with Shaq, two in a row without him, and is continually compared to Jordan. Wade, on the other hand, is a shooting guard who has only been able to squeeze one out with Shaq, despite also playing with guys like LeBron, Bosh, Alonzo, Payton, Marion and Odom.

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 01:21 AM
its hilarious. if it was the other way around, we'd hear about tenacity or heart of a champion. lol.

i've never seen a group of fans cry this hard about a play.

LakersPwnCavs
02-27-2012, 01:26 AM
He's still tight cuz of that gamewinner on his mug LMAOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3s90fR1ak

LakersReign
02-27-2012, 01:29 AM

0/20

RazorBaLade
02-27-2012, 01:31 AM
its hilarious. if it was the other way around, we'd hear about tenacity or heart of a champion. lol.

i've never seen a group of fans cry this hard about a play.

I don't think we'd hear about tenacity over a guy committing a borderline flagrant foul in a ASG.

ballashotcalla
02-27-2012, 01:44 AM
He's still mad Jeremy Lin is stealing all the sportscenter spots.

Fiasco
02-27-2012, 01:56 AM
Wade is seriously such a little bitch. It's the All Star Game, you whiny ****.

RazorBaLade
02-27-2012, 01:57 AM
KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing Reply Retweet Favorite

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 02:00 AM
[QUOTE=RazorBaLade]KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing Reply Retweet Favorite

PJR
02-27-2012, 02:05 AM
Wade handed Kobrick's puss-ass a concussion... :roll:

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 02:07 AM
wade should hit kobe every year he goes out gunning for the mvp. just see how long it finally takes for the dude to snap and start the first fight at the all star game lol.

RazorBaLade
02-27-2012, 02:07 AM
KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing Reply Retweet Favorite

hops and stops
02-27-2012, 02:08 AM
I think Wade should be handed a brief suspension for that, honestly... it was on par with Bynum's frustration flagrant on J.J. Barea last year.

there's really no reason for that in an all star event

D-Wade316
02-27-2012, 02:08 AM

Dwade305
02-27-2012, 02:09 AM
:lol @ Wade's explanation.

Extempo
02-27-2012, 02:13 AM
Sam Amico ‏ @SamAmicoFSO
That foul by D-Wade was years of frustration and jealousy coming out. It said, "I'm no Kobe, Riles is no Phil Jackson and Miami is no L.A"
:D

Anyways, the "headache" sounds like an excuse to avoid the media...Kobe looked completely fine and finished the game with 35 mins. He also skipped media session on Friday saying he was "sick". That's just Kobe being Kobe. Whereas Wade is being the jealous b*tch as always (except this time everyone saw proof on national television). It's all good.

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 02:13 AM
I think Wade should be handed a brief suspension for that, honestly... it was on par with Bynum's frustration flagrant on J.J. Barea last year.

which bit was there frustration at? :oldlol:

are you saying he aimed for the face? while clearly on replays it shows him pulling his arms down and not going for the face?

bunch of cry babies in here. :oldlol:

rule1223
02-27-2012, 02:14 AM
what the hell got into wade, its not like he hasnt been schooled by kobe before, but to give a flagrant worthy foul in an allstar game??? i guess he snapped when he realized that no matter how well he played, once again it would be all about kobe and how he broke jordans scoring record

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 02:16 AM
serious question. did anyone think kobe was gunning so hard in the asg because he knows he probably wont ever beat wade or lebron again in a competitive game? so he looks as this as a way to get one back at them?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-27-2012, 02:16 AM

DKLaker
02-27-2012, 02:17 AM

I agree!!!! I used to like Wade, now I see he's a bigger Puss than Lebitch.......no wonder he went begging and crying for help. He's probably still crying about the game winning 3 Kobe hit is his face too.
If Kobe did legitimately foul him during the game twice they were very soft fouls that had no chance at injuring him in any way. What a classless little B!tch.

chazzy
02-27-2012, 02:19 AM
trump exposing himself as the extreme dwade fanboy he is. lol at "Kobe deserved to be clocked for gunning for mvp and being boring"

JohnnyWall
02-27-2012, 02:22 AM
Sam Amico ‏ @SamAmicoFSO
That foul by D-Wade was years of frustration and jealousy coming out. It said, "I'm no Kobe, Riles is no Phil Jackson and Miami is no L.A"

Not sure who Sam is, but I like him already. :oldlol:

DKLaker
02-27-2012, 02:24 AM
Ha, exactly. These imbeciles are embarrassing themselves like their hero Wade embarrassed himself in the game today.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I can't believe these idiots actually brought RINGS into the discussion :oldlol:
That's like using a toothpick to fight a guy with a machine gun :oldlol:

Wade just lost all his cred and respect in basketball......he already lost his MAN CARD when he begged Lebron and Bosh.

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 02:25 AM
oh shit, i just realized this is going to be the next injury excuse for kobes bad shooting.

"hes playing with a severe headache from a mike tyson like strike to the face."

if you ask laker fans, kobe hasn't played injury free since back when sliced bread was invented.

LakersReign
02-27-2012, 02:28 AM
oh shit, i just realized this is going to be the next injury excuse for kobes bad shooting.

if you ask laker fans, kobe hasn't played injury free since back when sliced bread was invented.

So...according to you, Wade missed games this year cuz he was faking injuries too then....huh?!:hammerhead:

OOPS!!!!:facepalm

rule1223
02-27-2012, 02:29 AM
wade is a poor mans kobe in every aspect for real, kobe is smarter than him, taller than him, better looking than him, better at his job than him, makes more money than him, more popular than him, more successful than him. The only thing wade has over kobe is that he's younger and the difference is a mere 3 years

JohnnyWall
02-27-2012, 02:30 AM

http://i.imgur.com/jMCtR.jpg

Deuce Bigalow
On Kobe passing MJ

lol not even a congrats. Every one including Lebron said congrats but him. lol

On his hard foul

Yep he's jealousy alright. Its funny he's always saying publicly "Kobe is gunning for MVP" every damn all star game. If there's any one more jealous than this fool i haven't seen it.
He also said

"He is one of the greatest of alltime and we are gonna look back and say that we had a chance to play with of of the alltime greats"

donald_trump
So...according to you, Wade missed games this year cuz he was faking injuries too then....huh?!:hammerhead:

kobes injuries are far worse than wades. kobe would be playing through wade type injuries. did you not see kobe today? managed to stay upright after being hit with a vicious tyson like hook.

Extempo
02-27-2012, 02:31 AM
Not sure who Sam is, but I like him already. :oldlol:
He is a TV analyst for Fox Sports.

Chris Manning
Wade on Kobe: "One day I can say, I got the honor of playing against one of the greatest in basketball.”
That's right punk...know your place. You are 30 and not even the best player on your team anymore and have 1 measly ring gifted by the refs...you don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Kobe. You will always be a second thought to Kobe, even in your prime. And when it comes to comparing legacies, it ain't even close. So let go of your jealousy and frustration, it's not healthy.

Deuce Bigalow
02-27-2012, 02:33 AM
He is a TV analyst for Fox Sports.

That's right punk...know your place. You are 30 and not even the best player on your team anymore and have 1 measly ring gifted by the refs...you don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Kobe. You will always be a second thought to Kobe, even in your prime. And when it comes to comparing legacies, it ain't even close. So let go of your jealousy and frustration, it's not healthy.
c'mon now thats too much hate right there. Wade is a great player himself.

LakersReign
kobes injuries are far worse than wades. kobe would be playing through wade type injuries. did you not see kobe today? managed to stay upright after being hit with a vicious tyson like hook.

Love it how he(donald_trump) made himself look stupid and is now trying to dodge the question, to save face. But....but...but....but, according to you Kobe's supposed to be faking injuries. So how is it now that you're saying his injuries are far worse then Wade's?!:roll:

Nice try:applause:

RazorBaLade
os Angeles Lakers ‏ @Lakers Reply Retweet Favorite

chazzy
02-27-2012, 02:34 AM

Lol seriously, a Wade fanboy of all people calling out Kobe for his injuries
[QUOTE=RazorBaLade]os Angeles Lakers ‏ @Lakers Reply Retweet Favorite

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 02:36 AM
Love it how he(donald_trump) made himself look stupid and is now trying to dodge the question, to save face. But....but...but....but, according to you Kobe's supposed to be faking injuries that are far worse then Wade's....right?!:roll:

where did i say anything about kobe faking injuries? go on. find it. :oldlol:

you're too stupid to even understand the point. :oldlol:

Deuce Bigalow
02-27-2012, 02:38 AM
[QUOTE=RazorBaLade]os Angeles Lakers ‏ @Lakers Reply Retweet Favorite

jhuan16
02-27-2012, 02:39 AM
Typical classless act by heat player.

DKLaker
02-27-2012, 02:40 AM
Love it how he(donald_trump) made himself look stupid and is now trying to dodge the question, to save face. But....but...but....but, according to you Kobe's supposed to be faking injuries. So how is it now that you're saying his injuries are far worse then Wade's?!:roll:

Wade misses 5 straight games if he breaks a fingernail :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

LakersReign
02-27-2012, 02:43 AM
where did i say anything about kobe faking injuries? go on. find it. :oldlol:

you're too stupid to even understand the point. :oldlol:

Since you CAN'T prove anything, haters like you(donald_trump) say stupid sh*t like that to TRY to insinuate Kobe's injuries aren't legit. Play semantics now all you want to cuz you were talking out your a** and made yourself look stupid. You're right, you(donald_trump) CLEARLY are too stupid to even understand your own point.:facepalm

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 02:48 AM
so, i still didnt say anywhere that kobe is faking his injuries.

chazzy
02-27-2012, 02:49 AM
Wade on Kobe passing MJ

Quote:
"With KD in the league, I don't know how long its going to last."

On his hard foul

Quote:
"Obviously i didn't try to draw no blood, but I took a foul. Kobe had fouled me twice in a row right before that"

lol

305Baller
02-27-2012, 02:50 AM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1283006_o.gif

LakersReign
02-27-2012, 02:52 AM
so, i still didnt say anywhere that kobe is faking his injuries.

Play semantics now all you want to cuz you were talking out your a** and made yourself look stupid. You're right, you(donald_trump) CLEARLY are too stupid to even understand your own point.:facepalm

Predictable:rolleyes:

donald_trump
02-27-2012, 02:55 AM
Predictable:rolleyes:

if anything its you whos clutching at straws. that wasnt even that much of a shot at kobe as it was at his supporter base. you.

LakersReign
02-27-2012, 02:58 AM
if anything its you whos clutching at straws. that wasnt even that much of a shot at kobe as it was at his supporter base. you.

So....that must be why you(donald_trump) just tried to haul a** from YOUR OWN post, like vampires do when they see the sign of the cross....right?!:roll:

Hilariously stupid(donald_trump):lol

stevieming
02-27-2012, 10:24 AM
I use to be a big fan of Wade.

He was fearless and played all aspects of the game well, had spectacular plays, amazing crossover dribble. I remember about four to five years back, he had a lot of fans on here always saying how humble he was, and how he doesn't over celebrate, a nice guy.

But now, he's become this huge doosh.........and you can see it seeping out in the way he plays, his comments and injuries and the way he behaves....:no:

And he is very much jealous of Kobe, I didn't realise how much Wade wants that limelight....