PDA

View Full Version : Im Willing to Bet Anything Kobe Won't Retaliate Against Wade

SilkkTheShocker
02-28-2012, 02:50 PM
He is the same guy that got punked by Bell and Childs. All Kobe is going to try to do is outscore him, but he don't have the balls to flagrant foul Wade. The worst he will do is throw his elbows around. Kobe is a tough player, but he isn't a tough guy by any means. Wade is too strong for him.

2LeTTeRS
02-28-2012, 02:52 PM
Do you really think all your thoughts deserve their own thread? If so let an unbiased observer tell you -- they don't.

derb2k2
02-28-2012, 02:53 PM
He is the same guy that got punked by Bell and Childs. All Kobe is going to try to do is outscore him, but he don't have the balls to flagrant foul Wade. The worst he will do is throw his elbows around. Kobe is a tough player, but he isn't a tough guy by any means. Wade is too strong for him.

Wade woudn't hesistate to retaliate. You try to get slick with Wade and you'll feel his wrath. Remember KG's punk-ass picking on MIller. :banana::banana::banana:

stallionaire
02-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Kobe isn't a tough guy. He's effeminate and he's made a career out of living up to the persona of an assasin by being a man of few words.

He got his nose broken by D-Wade, as well as a mild concussion. He's probably still shook up. He won't do anything, he's the premeire 'fake tough guy' of the league. he's respected on skills alone, but you can rough him up at will. most people don't do that, he's fragile and gets hurt easy...

SilkkTheShocker
02-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Do you really think all your thoughts deserve their own thread? If so let an unbiased observer tell you -- they don't.

Im just saying, if Kobe plans on getting physical with Wade, I don't think he has a chance in hell of coming out on top of that matchup. Wade would eat him alive.

Real Men Wear Green
02-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Basketball not boxing. Wade didn't mean to hurt Bryant and Bryant is too smart to jeopardize LA's season just to prove to the unwashed masses that he's a tough guy.

kNIOKAS
02-28-2012, 03:00 PM
well first of all you stupid it's basketball not bullying game. get the heck out

White Mamba
02-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Kobe's a winner not a loser, he is not going to make a big deal out of a foul.

TheMarkMadsen
02-28-2012, 03:08 PM
So if Kobe doesn't swing on wade the next time they play then Kobe's a *****? Yeah that makes sense:facepalm

Since when are players supposed to fight over an accidental injury in an all star game? You haters will find ANYTHING to bash Kobe for

rodman91
Only an idiot will try to go vendetta over a hard foul. I think Kobe might try to have great scoring game. But he doesn't have much statement games as well.

Kobe should be last guy to fight with those girly punches anyway.

LakersReign
Like I just said in another thread, ANYBODY who so callously calls for a player to blatantly start a fight or purposely hurt another player CLEARLY has NEVER played any form of competitive sports. In the real world, behavior like that will get you laid the **** out, plain and simple, not to mention fines, suspensions, lawsuits etc, if you're on a high school/college team. So y'all can keep coming on here with that fake a** wannabe e-thug hot garbage all y'all want to.:facepalm

OAN: It's funny how the same people who want to "load up" for Wade now, were the same ones who for the last few months, have been calling for the Heat to trade him:roll:

Poodle
02-28-2012, 03:10 PM
i-really-hope-it-turns-into-a-personal-beef...would-add-alot-more-excitement-iinstead-of-the-top-stars-all-being-buddy-buddy...

Heat-have-had-chips-on-their-shoulders-for-a-long-time...nice-to-see-Wade-make-some-enemies-instead-of-being-everyones-friend:applause:

B
02-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Basketball not boxing. Wade didn't mean to hurt Bryant and Bryant is too smart to jeopardize LA's season just to prove to the unwashed masses that he's a tough guy.
This

Poodle
02-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Like I just said in another thread, ANYBODY who so callously calls for a player to blatantly star a fight or purposely hurt another player CLEARLY has NEVER played any form of competitive sports. In the real world, behavior like that will get you laid the **** out, plain and simple, not to mention fines, suspensions, lawsuits etc. So y'all can keep coming on here with that fake a** wannabe e-thug hot garbage all y'all want to.:facepalm

OAN: It's funny how the same people who want to "load up" for Wade now, were the same ones who for the last few months, have been calling for the Heat to trade him:roll:

that-wasn't-even-close-to-a-hard-foul...if-you-want-to-see-hard-foul-checkout-Laimbeer-highlights-or-even-Kenyon-clotheslining-people...

and-in-competitive-sports,there-is-a-ton-of-cheap-crap-all-over-the-place...in-fact-the-more-competitive-the-cheaper-or-more-desperate-people-get.

Tmuston Beltics
02-28-2012, 03:13 PM

Yeah I'm sure that would be GANGSTA if he were to do that!! I think he should do that because if he won't do, you'll see him as a pu$$y!! OMG! :(

LBJ 23
02-28-2012, 03:16 PM

Sure, just like here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQTWMVCJnG0

Clutch
02-28-2012, 03:16 PM
Lin kicked his ass. Wade is bigger and stronger than Lin so I think Kobe won't try anything.

http://jerseychaser.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Jeremy-Lin-GIF.gif

JellyBean
02-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Kobe, like someone already stated, is not out to hurt anyone. Kobe will let his talking occur through the process of scoring. Plus, Kobe is like 33-34 years old...he does not have time for that mess.

mattvNJ
02-28-2012, 03:28 PM
kobe drops 40+. Hes not gonna retaliate prob due to his maturity and the fact he's done shit like this numerous times. It happens, people get frustrated. He's established enough where thats not necesarry

MaxFly
02-28-2012, 03:29 PM

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Moreover, I'm pretty sure that Wade has contacted him at some point out of the glare of the media to check on him and apologize. I don't see him breaking the guy's nose and then going silent with a game later this week. Poor move by Wade with the foul, but it may be time to let this die.

White Mamba
02-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Sure, just like here

???big deal???

blablabla
02-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Miami/Wade fans have to be the dumbest people on Ish
What the hell is wrong with you guys the things i've heard since this incident were ridiculos, someone should break kobes arms, wade should do that again kobe deserved it, you have to play hard in an All star game etc.
This 13-year olds should go back watching the WWE, what do you think a tough guy would do go out there and beat up Wade right after the Start to get what a fine and a Season long Ban. Of course Kobe will want to outscore him and teach him a lesson but on the basketball court not in the boxing ring.
I appreciate tough guys but someone who needs a wheelchair to get of the court and cries after every not called foul isn't a tough guy.

LBJ 23
02-28-2012, 03:41 PM
???big deal???

What is he supposed to kill him to be a big deal?

TheMan
02-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Kobe isn't a tough guy. He's effeminate and he's made a career out of living up to the persona of an assasin by being a man of few words.

He got his nose broken by D-Wade, as well as a mild concussion. He's probably still shook up. He won't do anything, he's the premeire 'fake tough guy' of the league. he's respected on skills alone, but you can rough him up at will. most people don't do that, he's fragile and gets hurt easy...
that sounds like DWade:oldlol:

SpecialQue
02-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Who gives a shit?

tontoz
02-28-2012, 03:47 PM
You guys still don't get it. Kobe isn't the one Wade needs to worry about. It's Artest that he has to worry about. If Artest gets suspended the Lakers won't care, and punking Wade would be Artest's idea of fun. It isn't like there is anyone on that team that Artest would be intimidated by.

Yanch856
02-28-2012, 03:49 PM
:lol What do you want Kobe to do? Punch him back and give him a broken nose?

dajadeed
02-28-2012, 04:29 PM
:eek:

Yeah, the guy who finished an all-star game with a broken nose and mild concussion isn't tough :oldlol:

LakersReign
02-28-2012, 04:32 PM
:eek:

Yeah, the guy who finished an all-star game with a broken nose and mild concussion isn't tough :oldlol:

You're forgetting that Kobe is supposedly faking "injuries" to "play it up" to the media that he's a tough guy. But the minute you ask them for proof, they haul a**:roll:

White Mamba
02-28-2012, 04:34 PM
What is he supposed to kill him to be a big deal?
:facepalm

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-28-2012, 04:55 PM
Man you are fcking dumb. This is basketball, not UFC.

Poodle
02-28-2012, 04:57 PM
You guys still don't get it. Kobe isn't the one Wade needs to worry about. It's Artest that he has to worry about. If Artest gets suspended the Lakers won't care, and punking Wade would be Artest's idea of fun. It isn't like there is anyone on that team that Artest would be intimidated by.

true...at-least-Artesst-would-be-good-for-something.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Sure, just like here

Funny coming from somebody with the user name, lbj.

Poodle
02-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Miami/Wade fans have to be the dumbest people on Ish
What the hell is wrong with you guys the things i've heard since this incident were ridiculos, someone should break kobes arms, wade should do that again kobe deserved it, you have to play hard in an All star game etc.
This 13-year olds should go back watching the WWE, what do you think a tough guy would do go out there and beat up Wade right after the Start to get what a fine and a Season long Ban. Of course Kobe will want to outscore him and teach him a lesson but on the basketball court not in the boxing ring.
I appreciate tough guys but someone who needs a wheelchair to get of the court and cries after every not called foul isn't a tough guy.

wow-a-whole-paragraph-full-of-retard-exaggeration:facepalm

who-said-even-half-the-crap-you-cited,and-who-came-off-the-court-on-a-wheelchair?:wtf:

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Im just saying, if Kobe plans on getting physical with Wade, I don't think he has a chance in hell of coming out on top of that matchup. Wade would eat him alive.
And you think it would get that far? Seems like you haven't watched the nba since the 80's. Besides who thinks about stuff like this three days after the fact?

The_Yearning
02-28-2012, 05:32 PM

Kobe is going to get D-Wade back by banging Gabrielle Union.

You heard it here first.

bleedinpurpleTwo
02-28-2012, 05:34 PM
Obviously Kobe will not retaliate. Geezz.
The only thing that happened was DWade embarrassed himself with a cheapshot. "first ever flagrant foul in an all star game"

White Mamba
02-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Sure, just like here

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Lebron%20James/58c02819.gif

LBJ 23
02-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Funny coming from somebody with the user name, lbj.

Why?

That's what White Mamba said...

And I posted a vid where Kobe elbows Miller in the face pretty hard(now I don't know what a definition of a big deal is for White Mamba, hopefully not knocking someone out unconscious) a few seconds after Miller hit him in the face.

LBJ 23
02-28-2012, 05:45 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Lebron%20James/58c02819.gif

Funny one :rockon:

White Mamba
02-28-2012, 05:48 PM
:rockon:
Funny one :rockon:

Simple Jack
02-28-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm convinced LakersReign is out of his mind. Some sort of psychological condition.

I can picture him getting the wrong coffee in the morning and telling the guy behind the counter he's a LeBronyte and that him giving the wrong coffee is a typical kobe hater response. Get a grip man.

Lord Leoshes
02-28-2012, 07:15 PM
Kobe wont do it caus it wont be worth the fin.

If Kobe did want something he would just ask Wade to go to some privet gym to put on some gloves, & spar with him, to get it out of their system.

But Kobe knows it was unintentional, & wouldn't waist his time.
Not happening. :no:

Punpun
02-28-2012, 07:41 PM
1. Kobe doesn't care. 2. The black Mamba has a killer concentration. He could kill Wade without even battling an eyelash.

Extempo
02-28-2012, 07:43 PM
The fact that Wade apologized like a b*tch to Kobe today was...fun. Kobe would never do that if he broke Wade's nose. Ha.

AlphaWolf24
Kobe wont do it caus it wont be worth the fin.

If Kobe did want something he would just ask Wade to go to some privet gym to put on some gloves, & spar with him, to get it out of their system.

But Kobe knows it was unintentional, & wouldn't waist his time.
Not happening. :no:

this....fighting in a basketball game is pointless...

throw 1 punch and get surrounded by teammates and held back...

Kobe made Wade MAD:lol ....by using his skillset to merk him in the allstar game...that alone proves Kobe>Wade no matter what.

if Wade was a real tough guy then he would fight Kobe in a cage and see who quits first...

all Kobe has to do is hit him in his shoulder = KO

Derka
Its basketball. That kind of stuff happens. I'm pretty sure they're both over it.

AlphaWolf24
02-28-2012, 07:44 PM
The fact that Wade apologized like a b*tch to Kobe today was...fun. Kobe would never do that if he broke Wade's nose. Ha.

what did way say?

Extempo
02-28-2012, 07:57 PM
what did way say?

"I sent him a message, with my apologies. Unfortunate that happened to him, but that's all I could do," Wade said following Tuesday's practice at AmericanAirlines Arena, the first time he has commented on the incident since Sunday. "He knows it's no ill intent on me to do that. Did I take a foul? Yes, I took a foul. So, talk about me for taking a foul. But I never wanted that kind of outcome."

[...]

"It's unfortunate, obviously," he said. "You don't never want to hurt nobody, anybody in this game, especially on a freak play like that. So, you know it's unfortunate.

"I sent my apologies. But, you know, not intentional. If it's something I did intentionally, it's a different story. So it's unfortunate."
As in, that's all he could do to stop Kobe from embarrassing him. Clown.

AlphaWolf24
02-28-2012, 07:59 PM
As in, that's all he could do to stop Kobe from embarrassing him. Clown.

:roll: