PDA

View Full Version : The insecurity surrounding Kobe is ridiculous

Extempo
03-06-2012, 03:43 AM
Look at what he is doing at age 33...leading the league in scoring, leading a mediocre Laker team with no bench and a completely new coaching staff and system to the 1st place in the pacific division (I thought the Clippers were supposed to be so much better *scoff*) and dropping 30+ almost every other night, and even multiple 40+ games. All this while coming off knee surgery, with a broken wrist, and recently, a concussion and broken nose and neck problems. The guy is amazing. He didn't just join the MVP conversation, he should have been in it from the beginning of the season.

Next...I see a lot of people are trying to disregard Kobe's unbelievable career by saying the dumbest crap like "he's lucky" or "why is he a great scorer" and other bullshit like that.

First of all, if you don't know why he is a great scorer, just shoot yourself. You don't know anything about basketball. I'll repost what I said before.

-Top 5 scoring leader of all-time already, will pass Wilt and Jordan.
-Youngest player to reach 25,000 points.
-81 points in a single game with no overtime, #2 highest scoring individual performance of all time behind Wilt's 100.
-62 points in 3 quarters against the Mavs in 05, outscored the Mavs by himself, the only player to do this in the shot clock era.

-All-time leading scorer in Laker franchise history (among Jerry West, Kareem, Magic, Shaq, Baylor, etc).
-Most 60 point games in Laker franchise history, 2nd most in league history (tying MJ).
-Most 50 point games in Laker franchise history, 3rd most in league history (behind MJ and Wilt).
-Most 40 point games in Laker franchise history.

-Averaged 35 ppg for the entire season in 06, 31 ppg for the entire season in 07, 30 ppg for the entire season in 03.
-Averaged 43 ppg for January in 06, highest single month scoring average in league history after Wilt.
-NINE straight 40+ point games in 03, only player to do it since Wilt and MJ.
-FOUR straight 45+ point games in 06, only player to do it since Wilt.
-Scored 65, 50, 60, 50...4 games in a row in 07, only player to do it since Wilt.
-Holds record for most 3-pointers made in a game (13) AND in one half (8).
-61 points against the Knicks in 09...record for MSG.

Kobe can score on anyone when he wants to, he can single-handedly demoralize the opposing team by scoring relentlessly. He has done things other players can only dream of...he is a deadly scorer. He is unstoppable. If you don't believe me, let President Obama tell you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXFGkM3T3F8
Secondly, Kobe is no more "lucky" than MJ, Magic or Bird. Those guys were never called "lucky" for playing on teams filled with hall of famers.

Kobe played with 1 HOFer in Shaq in the early 2000s...he got 3 rings. It's not like he was a role player. Kobe was part of our 1-2 punch (the best in NBA history as Shaq himself says). The Lakers couldn't have won those rings without Kobe. Since 1999, when Phil came to LA and Kobe turned into a star and we actually started winning...Kobe had averaged 26.0 ppg/6.0 rpg/5.3 apg in the regular season and 26.8 ppg/5.5 rpg/5.2 apg in the playoffs. Not to mention he was on all those All-NBA first teams and All-D first teams. THAT is a great player. People want to act like Kobe rode Shaq's back for those championships :oldlol: Idiots...blind and blatant haters with no objectivity or understanding of the game.

Then, Kobe played with 1 potential HOFer in Gasol in the late 2000s...he got 2 more rings. This time, as "the man." Lebron has played with 1 HOFer in Wade AND 1 potential HOFer in Bosh last year...but DID NOT win...and he actually was the main reason his team lost in the finals.

So please stop with these EMBARRASSING topics trying to disregard Kobe's legendary career just because your favorite player always comes up short in comparison. Take out your frustrations elsewhere.

Deuce Bigalow
03-06-2012, 03:45 AM
His 111 40 point games is the 3rd most alltime behind Wilt and Jordan

LakersPwnCavs
03-06-2012, 04:02 AM
great post!!!

mookie gaylock
03-06-2012, 04:05 AM
he is a living legend :bowdown: and right now we're still seeing him as an active player. we should be so lucky to have a player like this currently performing in our lives :bowdown:

TheBigVeto
03-06-2012, 04:22 AM
Secondly, Kobe is no more "lucky" than MJ, Magic or Bird. Those guys were never called "lucky" for playing on teams filled with hall of famers.

MJ and Bird are different cases from Kobe.

Pippen = not guaranteed HOF when he first started with the Bulls. Same with McHale and Parish (was an underachiever with the Warriors).

Kobe is like Magic, jump on a team with sure HOFer in Kareem and Shaq. Then got all the credits.

Kobe & Magic = lucky frontrunners.

NumberSix
03-06-2012, 04:24 AM
Is there anybody who is honestly arguing that Kobe isn't a great player?

Bladers
03-06-2012, 04:29 AM

That is exactly what we are talking about. this right here. exactly. the back hand compliment. Gino and Bruce blitz has patented it.

"Kobe is great....but xxxx"

fill in the xxx with anything.

1) he's lucky
2) he's a shotjacker

etc...

raptorfan_dr07
03-06-2012, 04:31 AM
Kobe is like Magic, jump on a team with sure HOFer in Kareem and Shaq. Then got all the credits.

Except that Magic actually made his teammates better and made it a point to get others going rather than selfishly chuck stupid shots and freeze teammates out of the offense. He was also the engine that made Showtime run as Kareem got older. They had a true 1A/1B type dynamic, unlike Shaq and Kobe, when Shaq was CLEARLY the most important and best player on the team.

Myth
03-06-2012, 04:40 AM
What I found funny was I was expecting this thread to be about insecurity coming from the other direction. Really, I think there is a huge amount of insecurity from both Kobe haters and Kobe stans. The OP made good points about the insecurity of the Kobe haters. But the Kobe stans are just as bad. If you say one negative thing about Kobe, Kobe stans feel that it is their god given duty to defend him. Heck, many times threads have nothing to do with Kobe, but Kobe stans find a way. My favorite is when Kobe stans are insecure and post "81" when it has no direct relation to the topic at hand, it is just used as a defense mechanism.

NumberSix
03-06-2012, 04:41 AM
That is exactly what we are talking about. this right here. exactly. the back hand compliment. Gino and Bruce blitz has patented it.

1) he's lucky
2) he's a shotjacker

etc...
How is my statement a "back hand" compliment? Where was the "but" in what I said?:confusedshrug:

Nevaeh
03-06-2012, 05:01 AM
Except that Magic actually made his teammates better and made it a point to get others going rather than selfishly chuck stupid shots and freeze teammates out of the offense. He was also the engine that made Showtime run as Kareem got older. They had a true 1A/1B type dynamic, unlike Shaq and Kobe, when Shaq was CLEARLY the most important and best player on the team.

Biggest key point right here. "Captain" was entering the twilight of his career, thinking about retirement, until Magic came along. He even admitted it to Magic in Magic's book "My life". Cap and others have said that Magic's style just got everybody pumped up, when it was time to play.

Nevaeh
03-06-2012, 05:04 AM

1) he's lucky
2) he's a shotjacker

etc...

This is not a compliment, this is just a plain FACT jack.
:oldlol:

imnew09
03-06-2012, 05:09 AM
behind every great player, there are gonna be a bunch of haters, but at the same time, there are a lot of supporters as well.

Let's enjoy Kobe's game while he's still active.

Extempo
03-06-2012, 05:13 AM
Sure there are Kobe fans who just post "81" or "5 rings" as an argument for everything...the thing is, you can actually use facts to prove Kobe's greatness. But they are too lazy to do it and as a result, end up making Kobe look bad when their intent is to defend him :oldlol:

As for the haters...I rest my case. You can just see the insecurity grow as Kobe keeps defying all expectations. They said he can't win without Shaq...he won two rings, two finals mvps, one regular season mvp without Shaq. They said he was done last year, he leads the league in scoring now. I mean...how many more times are they willing to be wrong? It's almost pathetic at this point.

Eric Cartman
03-06-2012, 05:21 AM
I don't know who exactly the OP is referring too. To me Pauk is the most delusional and biased poster in this board against Kobe. But you don't have to worry about that because Kobe's greatness speaks for itself, as well as Pauk stupidity.

Dengness9
03-06-2012, 05:22 AM
You don't hear enough about Tim Duncan IMO. He's talked about much less than Kobe but was just as good if not better, atleast in his prime. Kobe has better longevity but no suprise since he isn't a big man.

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 05:22 AM
What I found funny was I was expecting this thread to be about insecurity coming from the other direction. Really, I think there is a huge amount of insecurity from both Kobe haters and Kobe stans. The OP made good points about the insecurity of the Kobe haters. But the Kobe stans are just as bad. If you say one negative thing about Kobe, Kobe stans feel that it is their god given duty to defend him. Heck, many times threads have nothing to do with Kobe, but Kobe stans find a way. My favorite is when Kobe stans are insecure and post "81" when it has no direct relation to the topic at hand, it is just used as a defense mechanism.

Kobe fans aren't insecure about anything. 99% of the time we're just responding the ludicrous b.s Lebronytes MAKE UP about him. And if they don't make it up, they harp on something from like 10 to 15 years ago that has nothing to do with anything, just to have something to say. Just cuz we respond to their asinine hot garbage, doesn't mean we're in any way, insecure about him. A lot of us actually watched basketball prior to '03, so we're REAL NBA fans and like the saying goes "real recognize real." We watched Jordan work his a** off to win those 6 titles, so we know how to give credit where credit is due. The same can't be said for Lebnronyrtes who come up with the most asinine ly ret**ded theories there ever was to discredit Kobe. "Oh...well....Kobe's nothing special and mimcs Jordan cuz his grandmother and Kobe's grandmother were friends. And Jordan's grandmother told Kobe's grandmother all of Jordan's secrets." Or some other hilariously stupid theory they're stupid enough to say with a straight face, trying to pass off as fact. Then some other ret**ded know nothing about anything dumba** is gonna run in and cosign it "duh huh duh huh duh huh duh huh....it's true. Duh huh duh huh duh huh duh huh."

Makes you want to slap the sh*t outta the clowns for trying to insult your intelligence with that hot garbage. Just like Jordan , Kobe has worked his a** off for the last 16 years,. And all he gets for it, is constant belittling from "tweeners" who, the closest they're ever been to playing competitive sports is twirling a hula hoop. They know nothing about anything, which is exactly why they want to discredit a guy who has worked his a** off to get what he wants. And then tiurn right around and praise another guy for being called a "king" without even doing a damn thing to earn anything.

That's what's up:applause:

Kews1
03-06-2012, 05:26 AM
Kobe fans aren't insecure about anything. 99% of the time we're just responding the ludicrous b.s Lebronytes MAKE UP about him.

It works both ways.

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 05:31 AM
It works both ways.

No it doesn't. Nobody needs to MAKE UP hilariously stupid theories to discredit Lebron cuz we already have 9 years worth of evidence to do so. They have to make sh*t up about Kobe cuz they're really the ones who're insecure. Lebron gets a pass for punking out on Cleveland. But Kobe gets ethered for asking for a trade when the Lakers sucked, but that's fair to you....right?!

Dengness9
03-06-2012, 05:31 AM
Kobe fans aren't insecure about anything. 99% of the time we're just responding the ludicrous b.s Lebronytes MAKE UP about him. And if they don't make it up, they harp on something from like 10 to 15 years ago that has nothing to do with anything, just to have something to say. Just cuz we respond to their asinine hot garbage, doesn't mean we're in any way, insecure about him. A lot of us actually watched basketball prior to '03, so we're REAL NBA fans and like the saying goes "real recognize real." We watched Jordan work his a** off to win those 6 titles, so we know how to give credit where credit is due. The same can't be said for Lebnronyrtes who come up with the most asinine ly ret**ded theories there ever was to discredit Kobe. "Oh...well....Kobe's nothing special and mimcs Jordan cuz his grandmother and Kobe's grandmother were friends. And Jordan's grandmother told Kobe's grandmother all of Jordan's secrets." Or some other hilariously stupid theory they're stupid enough to say with a straight face, trying to pass off as fact. Then some other ret**ded know nothing about anything dumba** is gonna run in and cosign it "duh huh duh huh duh huh duh huh....it's true. Duh huh duh huh duh huh duh huh."

Makes you want to slap the sh*t outta the clowns for trying to insult your intelligence with that hot garbage. Just like Jordan , Kobe has worked his a** off for the last 16 years,. And all he gets for it, is constant belittling from "tweeners" who, the closest they're ever been to playing competitive sports is twirling a hula hoop. They know nothing about anything, which is exactly why they want to discredit a guy who has worked his a** off to get what he wants. And then tiurn right around and praise another guy for being called a "king" without even doing a damn thing to earn anything.

That's what's up:applause:
:facepalm

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 05:34 AM
Yeah that's right. Post an emoticon since you CAN'T refute my post with actual facts. AS ALWAYS, the truth really does hurt....doesn't it?!:lol

Dengness9
03-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Yeah that's right. Post an emoticon since you CAN'T refute my post with actual facts. AS ALWAYS, the truth really does hurt....doesn't it?!:lol

I'm born and raised Chicago. Grew up with MJ and the Bulls. The truth is ur boy Kobe lives every second of life trying to resemble the GOAT. I witnessed the GOAT, everything after him is an imitation, no matter how good an imitation.

So, no, the truth doesn't hurt.

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 05:44 AM
I'm born and raised Chicago. Grew up with MJ and the Bulls. The truth is ur boy Kobe lives every second of life trying to resemble the GOAT. I witnessed the GOAT, everything after him is an imitation, no matter how good an imitation.

So, no, the truth doesn't hurt.

Right....sure...uh huh. So that must be why you first posted a smiley/emoticon in response and also why you still have yet to actually refute anything I said in my post, then huh?!:rolleyes:

Nevaeh
03-06-2012, 05:46 AM
Kobe fans aren't insecure about anything. 99% of the time we're just responding the ludicrous b.s Lebronytes MAKE UP about him. and if they don't make it up, they harp on something from like 10 to 15 years ago that has nothing to do with anything, just to have something to say. Just cuz we respond to their asinine hot garbage, doesn't mean we;re in any way, insecure about him. a lot of us actually watched basketball prior to '03, so we're REAL NBA fans and like the saying goes "real recognize real."

:oldlol: Well what's up with all of the :bowdown: :bowdown: s after any thing that Kobe accomplishes, whenever you guys talk about him? Is that like in the "Kobe Rule Book" that eveyone must :bowdown: and see him as God for whatever achievement or milestone he reaches? It's not like he's the first 33 year old to accomplish things in the L you know. The season's not even over yet, and I would hate for you guys to set yourself for another clowning like the one you recieved last season over this dude.

The problem is, you Guys want Kobe to be given extra praise for things other guys in the league are doing, or have done already.

Examples:

"Duran drops his first 50 pt game". "Ho hum, whatever".:rolleyes:

"Unproven D-leaguer has Historic 2 weeks in the league as a starter". "Ho Hum, whatever"
:rolleyes:

"Kobe has another one of MANY 30+ point Games" "OMG OMG LORD MAMBA, setting milestones that have never been achieved at his age EVER"
:bowdown: :bowdown:

This kind of sh!t makes you guys look like Bozos man. :oldlol:

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 05:48 AM
(yawn)...while waiting for somebody with balls enough to actually refute my post, with actual facts and not just their own hater opinion:sleeping

Nevaeh
03-06-2012, 05:50 AM
(yawn)...while waiting for somebody with balls enough to actually refute my post:sleeping

Guess I'll wait here with you for my points to be refuted as well then.
:pimp:

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 05:52 AM
(yawns)@ this pathetic coward(nevaeh) who knows how full of sh*t he is that why he's playing second grade games now. Remember what I said about hula hoops?!:sleeping

Thanks for proving my point:applause:

Dengness9
03-06-2012, 05:57 AM
Right....sure...uh huh. So that must be why you first posted a smiley/emoticon in response and also why you still have yet to actually refute anything I said in my post, then huh?!:rolleyes:

Refute what in your post??? It's emotinal hot garbage. It's funny to read if nothing else.

Lebron23
03-06-2012, 06:01 AM
Current Lakersreign reminds me of Prime Dengness9.

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 06:02 AM
Refute what in your post??? It's emotinal hot garbage. It's funny to read if nothing else.

Make up all the excuses you want to, cuz I could care less. But the bottom line is, you CAN'T refute my post cuz it's the truth. Simple as that.

Nevaeh
03-06-2012, 06:02 AM
(yawns)@ this pathetic coward(nevaeh) who knows how full of sh*t he is that why he's playing second grade games now. Remember what I said about hula hoops?!:sleeping

Thanks for proving my point:applause:

Yep

Mad

Next........

See now, that would be what you would call second grade sh!t. What I posted earlier was observations backed up with facts, clown.

$LakerGold
03-06-2012, 06:03 AM
Great post bro... :cheers:

Dengness9
03-06-2012, 06:03 AM
Current Lakersreign reminds me of Prime Dengness9.
:confusedshrug:

Lebron23
03-06-2012, 06:07 AM
:confusedshrug:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103690

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 06:24 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103690

This from the same pathetic Lebronyte who couldn't be found after the Heat's loss to the Mavs in last years Finals?! The dedication you(lebron23) put into continuously embarrass yourself on here, is hilarious:lol

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yep
Mad
Next........
See now, that would be what you would call second grade sh!t. What I posted earlier was observations backed up with facts, clown.

So....according to you(nevaeh) even though NONE of that has anything to do with me, I'm supposed to be mad that you(nevaeh) CAN'T refute my post cuz it's the truth. While still expecting me to refute yours, FIRST, even though you posted A-F-T-E-R I did?!:wtf:

Good luck with that:sleeping

Nevaeh
03-06-2012, 06:40 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This from the same pathetic Lebronyte who couldn't be found after the Heat's loss to the Mavs in last years Finals?!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

So....according to you(nevaeh) even though NONE of that has anything to do with me, I'm supposed to be mad that you(nevaeh) CAN'T refute my post cuz it's the truth. While still expecting me to refute yours, FIRST, even though you posted A-F-T-E-R I did?!:wtf:

Good luck with that:sleeping

Originally Posted by LakersReign

That's what's up

The bolded was your opening line in this post. The opening line is part of the post. I Refuted it, Blind ass. The End.

NEXT..........

And what the F@ck does that bullsh!t about Grandmothers mean anyway? How do you expect anybody to refute that made up sh!t.....

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 06:45 AM
The bolded was your opening line in this post. The opening line is part of the post. I Refuted it, Blind ass. The End.
NEXT..........
And what the F@ck does that bullsh!t about Grandmothers mean anyway? How do you expect anybody to refute that made up sh!t.....

So....according to you(nevaeh) the word refute means to pull ONE SENTENCE out of a 3 PARAGRAPH POST(intentionally ignoring the rest cuz it speaks the truth. Which is exactly the opposite of what the word refute really means) and then haul a**, acting like you proved something OTHER THAN you're(nevaeh) a POINTLESS pathetic gutless coward(nevaeh)?!:roll:

Priceless stupidity(nevaeh):lol

Myth
03-06-2012, 07:27 AM
Seems as though LakersReign is demonstrating exactly what I was talking in regards to certain Kobe stans being over protective of Kobe.

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 07:35 AM
Seems as though LakersReign is demonstrating exactly what I was talking in regards to certain Kobe stans being over protective of Kobe.

Dude please. Whenever people talk about Lebron not having a post game, overprotective is bringing up the Colorado nonsense from like 9 years ago, when it has nothing to do with anything. Overprotective is making EVERYTHING about Kobe, to try and cover up Lebron's faults. Overprotective is ALWAYS talking about Kobe's faults, while ignoring Lebron's. Your statement refers to Lebronytes more than it does Laker/Kobe fans.

The only thing you proved is that you're reaching:sleeping

Myth
03-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Another thing I wanted to address about one of your responses, LakersReign, was the idea that Kobe stans only get insecure in responses to people making up stuff about Kobe (you said 99% of the time to be more precise). This is false, and it happens many many times per day on this site.

Example: Bladers (a crazed Kobe stan) makes a thread just to remind people of LeBron's failures (Video of Wade yelling at Lebron for passing in in the Finals Game 3). By the 2nd reply, there is a response of "Kobe would've smacked that nigg*s face senseless." Only thing that thread had to do with Kobe was that it was a chance for insecure Kobe fans to try to spread the gap between Kobe and LeBron.

Another thread talks about how boring the league will be without Kobe, then the poster asks who will replace Kobe, followed by a list of other superstars with facepalms next to them and a statement that "the NBA is about to enter the dark age of unskilled players" simply because of 1 player, Kobe, retiring.

I think these types of insecure responses cannot be overlooked when we talk about the insecurity surrounding Kobe.

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Another thing I wanted to address about one of your responses, LakersReign, was the idea that Kobe stans only get insecure in responses to people making up stuff about Kobe (you said 99% of the time to be more precise). This is false, and it happens many many times per day on this site.

Example: Bladers (a crazed Kobe stan) makes a thread just to remind people of LeBron's failures (Video of Wade yelling at Lebron for passing in in the Finals Game 3). By the 2nd reply, there is a response of "Kobe would've smacked that nigg*s face senseless." Only thing that thread had to do with Kobe was that it was a chance for insecure Kobe fans to try to spread the gap between Kobe and LeBron.

Another thread talks about how boring the league will be without Kobe, then the poster asks who will replace Kobe, followed by a list of other superstars with facepalms next to them and a statement that "the NBA is about to enter the dark age of unskilled players" simply because of 1 player, Kobe, retiring.

I think these types of insecure responses cannot be overlooked when we talk about the insecurity surrounding Kobe.

Once again, your logic fails, since that goes both ways, yet you only focus on it, in regards to Laker/Kobe fans. I find it real funny how you're so willing to group ALL Laker/Kobe fans together, and wantonly label ALL of them bad, cuz of a few "extreme" fans. But fail to do the same with Lebronytes, when they have their "extreme" fans like lebron23, paunk, that'sgame etc, why is that?!

The fact that after the All Star game , lebron23 was in here talking about how the Heat should break Kobe's arms and legs, in the game this past Sunday, proves my point. How many Laker/Kobe fans did you see posting stuff like that?! You're reaching.

Myth
03-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Dude please. Whenever people talk about Lebron not having a post game, overprotective is bringing up the Colorado nonsense from like 9 years ago, when it has nothing to do with anything. Overprotective is making EVERYTHING about Kobe, to try and cover up Lebron's faults. Overprotective is ALWAYS talking about Kobe's faults, while ignoring Lebron's. Your statement refers to Lebronytes more than it does Laker/Kobe fans.

The only thing you proved is that you're reaching:sleeping

I agree that Lebronytes are completely guilty of this too. Pauk being the biggest example. That doesn't change the fact that Kobe stans do it too though.

Also, keep in mind I'm not talking about Laker fans, I'm talking about Kobe stans. You know, like the type of stan that you frequently see referring to Kobe as Godbe or some shit like that.

Myth
03-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Dude please. Once again, you're logic fails. I find it funny how you're so willing to group ALL Laker/Kobe fans together, and wantonly label ALL of them bad. But fail to do the same with Lebronytes, why is that?!

Dude :facepalm

Just read my last post.

LEFT4DEAD
03-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Great player, hands down. Lock top 15 player of all times for me. If he had one good finals he would be higher.

Myth
03-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Dude please. Once again, you're logic fails, since that goes both ways, yet you only focus on it, in regards to laker/Kobe fans. I find it real funny how you're so willing to group ALL Laker/Kobe fans together, and wantonly label ALL of them bad, cuz of a few "extreme" fans. But fail to do the same with Lebronytes, when they have their "extreme" fans like lebron23, paunk, that'sgame etc, why is that?!

A moment a go you were saying that LeBron fans try to cover up LeBron's shit by turning the subject to Kobe. Now in an ironic twist, you are trying to turn this into a thread about LeBron to avoid talking about Kobe. :roll:

Keep in mind that I DO hate LeBronytes doing that shit, but as you can see, this is a thread about Kobe, and that is why I was talking about Kobe stans and not LeBron stans. :facepalm

Seriously, are you this stupid or just trolling me?

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 08:15 AM
A moment a go you were saying that LeBron fans try to cover up LeBron's shit by turning the subject to Kobe. Now in an ironic twist, you are trying to turn this into a thread about LeBron to avoid talking about Kobe. :roll:

Keep in mind that I DO hate LeBronytes doing that shit, but as you can see, this is a thread about Kobe, and that is why I was talking about Kobe stans and not LeBron stans. :facepalm

Seriously, are you this stupid or just trolling me?

Nice try.:applause:

I was simply pointing out how one-sided your logic is, and I did say exactly that in the first sentence of my previous post. How am I supposed to do that without examples?! That's called compare and contrast. I was also simply pointing out to you, to be fair, that if you want to judge ALL Laker/Kobe fans by a few bad examples, then the same should apply to Lebronytes. If you want to start playing semantics and all that, you're pretty much admitting that you never really had a point to begin.

Extempo
03-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Great player, hands down. Lock top 15 player of all times for me. If he had one good finals he would be higher.
Just one?

2009 NBA Finals: averaged 32.4 ppg/7.4 apg/5.6 rpg
Game 1: 40/8/8
Game 2: 29/8/4
Game 3: 31/8/3
Game 4: 32/8/7
Game 5: 30/5/6

And with Shaq on the team...
2001 NBA Finals: averaged 24.6 ppg/5.8 apg/7.8 rpg
2002 NBA Finals: averaged 26.8 ppg/5.3 apg/5.0 rpg

Though I don't put much into that because the real finals during the 3-peat years used to be the WCF, everyone knew that whoever came out of the west was the champion. The east teams (Pacers, Sixers, Nets) all collectively sucked. Kobe used to be a monster against the Spurs and Kings in the west...he was actually the BEST player on the court in those series'.

Does that help? Never mind, I don't care. Because he can be top 15 or top 30 in your list...it is your opinion and nothing more than that. You are certainly entitled to it. In league history, he is already #5 in all-time points, he has #5 championships, he is the Lakers franchise #1 scoring leader. I mean...those are actual rankings, not someone's opinion.

Nevaeh
03-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Just one?

Though I don't put much into that because the real finals during the 3-peat years used to be the WCF, everyone knew that whoever came out of the west was the champion. The east teams (Pacers, Sixers, Nets) all collectively sucked. Kobe used to be a monster against the Spurs and Kings in the west...he was actually the BEST player on the court in those series'.

Does that help? Never mind, I don't care. Because he can be top 15 or top 30 in your list...it is your opinion and nothing more than that. You are certainly entitled to it. In league history, he is already #5 in all-time points, he has #5 championships, he is the Lakers franchise #1 scoring leader. I mean...those are actual rankings, not someone's opinion.

Well, how come he usually sucked during the" fake" Finals during those years? Even in 04, the "Fake" finals was his for the taking, right?

Who was guarding him during the "Real" WC Finals, and who was he guarding? And where the F@ck is his FG% for those stats you posted, while we're at it...

rhythmic
03-06-2012, 09:16 AM
I don't really care about his numbers, he is leading a very inconsistent squad to a pretty damn nice record so far. Bynum/Gasol are nice, but Pau hasn't exactly been playing consistent this season or really all that impressive to me. They have no bench and arguably the worst starters at the PG and SF position in the league.

He is also in his 16th season and is 33; been fighting numerous injuries for the last 4 years now. Not sure why people just can't give the man his dues. You don't have to like his personality, but you can still respect his game.

Extempo
03-06-2012, 09:41 AM
I don't really care about his numbers, he is leading a very inconsistent squad to a pretty damn nice record so far. Bynum/Gasol are nice, but Pau hasn't exactly been playing consistent this season or really all that impressive to me. They have no bench and arguably the worst starters at the PG and SF position in the league.

He is also in his 16th season and is 33; been fighting numerous injuries for the last 4 years now. Not sure why people just can't give the man his dues. You don't have to like his personality, but you can still respect his game.
Thank you!

As for Naveah, he can't refute the FACTS I posted so he takes one line from my post and makes stupid, trollish comments based on that. I would respond if it was a credible poster but I've seen him trolling in other threads, so there is no use reasoning here.

SpanishACB
03-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Then, Kobe played with 1 potential HOFer in Gasol in the late 2000s...he got 2 more rings. This time, as "the man." Lebron has played with 1 HOFer in Wade AND 1 potential HOFer in Bosh last year...but DID NOT win...and he actually was the main reason his team lost in the finals.

your post was good and I agree with most of it.

However, the above quoted comparison is flawed. All championship teams have emerging roleplayers that up their game to allstar level. It was Ariza, Artest, even Odom even though you could argue his performance was to expect. Heck, Sasha put his balls on the table too. What I'm saying is that, ultimately, it wasn't Kobe carrying scrubs, the scrubs ran their distance themselves.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not trying to demerit Kobe, he played a critical role in ALL his rings, in some more than in others but I'm always skeptical when comparing the support stars have in each of their teams. Surely Wade is miles ahead of Artest, on paper, but one has only to look to last time they met to realize that you have to look at the whole picture, the same way you try to put down Lebron based on your comparison, one could argue that Lebron would have won Kobe's last ring if he took his place, if the rest of the "scrubs" performed the way they did.

ILLsmak
03-06-2012, 09:57 AM

Yeah most people just try to look at it objectively when Kobe fans gush over him. There are some real haters, too. It seems like the war is between his fans and the haters, and it's just an eternal loop.

I know Kobe is great, but it's because people act like he's the GOAT (even though they don't say it sometimes) that I will step in and say, Kobe isn't as good as you think he is.

Edit: also lol @ Kobe's #5 championships.

-Smak

LEFT4DEAD
03-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Just one?

Yes, those are nice numbers, but for just another superstar. Why didn't he get smt like 35+/5+/5+ on 50% fg. His highest FG in finals was 41-42%, and its week. Do you remember even one game from Kobe in any finals, like for example, Wade's game 3, Jordan's lot of games, Shaq's thorching, Duncan vs Pistons. Bryant is just "another player" in finals. He is not up there with the elite.

Extempo
03-06-2012, 10:00 AM
your post was good and I agree with most of it.

However, the above quoted comparison is flawed. All championship teams have emerging roleplayers that up their game to allstar level. It was Ariza, Artest, even Odom even though you could argue his performance was to expect. Heck, Sasha put his balls on the table too. What I'm saying is that, ultimately, it wasn't Kobe carrying scrubs, the scrubs ran their distance themselves.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not trying to demerit Kobe, he played a critical role in ALL his rings, in some more than in others but I'm always skeptical when comparing the support stars have in each of their teams. Surely Wade is miles ahead of Artest, on paper, but one has only to look to last time they met to realize that you have to look at the whole picture, the same way you try to put down Lebron based on your comparison, one could argue that Lebron would have won Kobe's last ring if he took his place, if the rest of the "scrubs" performed the way they did.
And that's my biggest problem...hypotheticals. It's easier said than done. It is easy to say "replace player x with player y and he would win a championship" but you have no proof to back it up because it is hypothetical, not reality.

I would agree with you but the thing is that the Miami role players didn't cost them the 2011 Finals, Lebron did...he completely disappeared. I watched every game and he was atrocious in the 4th quarters, while Dirk was the complete opposite. So getting back to your hypothetical situation...if Lebron did indeed play in place of Kobe with the Lakers, I don't know if they would win anything because they need a leader, not one who disappears.

Extempo
03-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Yes, those are nice numbers, but for just another superstar. Why didn't he get smt like 35+/5+/5+ on 50% fg. His highest FG in finals was 41-42%, and its week. Do you remember even one game from Kobe in any finals, like for example, Wade's game 3, Jordan's lot of games, Shaq's thorching, Duncan vs Pistons. Bryant is just "another player" in finals. He is not up there with the elite.
Huh? He averaged 26.8 points on 51.4% shooting in the 2002 Finals.

Yes, I remember Kobe taking over in overtime of Game 4 of the 2000 Finals and leading us to a win...at 21 years of age. Shaq fouled out, Kobe was playing with a sore ankle...it was a great story.

He had a memorable Game 1 performance in the 2009 Finals...40 pts/8 assists/8 rebounds/2 steals/2 bocks on 47% shooting. That's a superstar performance. He averaged big numbers for the entire series actually.

But you seem to have selective memory...you will see what you want to see so what's the point of me arguing, I don't want to change your mind :confusedshrug:

bwink23
03-06-2012, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

AlphaWolf24
03-06-2012, 01:20 PM
And people wonder why i shit on Kobe.....:facepalm

I see this same line probably 3 times A DAY..,...:lol

could be worse...

you could hear this all day long..

"MJ made Pippen"

"MJ carried the Bull's"

"MJ would score 50ppg in todays game"

"MJ really has 8 rings"

"MJ shoots .3% higher FG% then Kobe(in a totally different era)...he's so efficient"

"MJ had no team or else he would have beat Bird"

d21221hk
03-06-2012, 01:26 PM
I came in here expecting this is a thread about his insecurity stans. :lol

Boston C's
03-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Sure there are Kobe fans who just post "81" or "5 rings" as an argument for everything...the thing is, you can actually use facts to prove Kobe's greatness. But they are too lazy to do it and as a result, end up making Kobe look bad when their intent is to defend him :oldlol:

As for the haters...I rest my case. You can just see the insecurity grow as Kobe keeps defying all expectations. They said he can't win without Shaq...he won two rings, two finals mvps, one regular season mvp without Shaq. They said he was done last year, he leads the league in scoring now. I mean...how many more times are they willing to be wrong? It's almost pathetic at this point.

you cant be serious...:facepalm

your essentially saying the haters are ridiculous in their comments but the trolls are absolutely fine because they are defending kobe? Even if their argument is illogical???? Dude if you wanna defend kobe thats fine but dont say that the kobe trolls can defend kobe by spewing bullshit because it just completely discredits you from saying anything about kobe in the future

the only thing i hate about this website is the kobe trolls... i dont mind kobe or his fans that actually provide sense and argument in defending kobe

Extempo
03-06-2012, 01:54 PM
you cant be serious...:facepalm

your essentially saying the haters are ridiculous in their comments but the trolls are absolutely fine because they are defending kobe? Even if their argument is illogical???? Dude if you wanna defend kobe thats fine but dont say that the kobe trolls can defend kobe by spewing bullshit because it just completely discredits you from saying anything about kobe in the future

the only thing i hate about this website is the kobe trolls... i dont mind kobe or his fans that actually provide sense and argument in defending kobe
Perhaps you are having trouble comprehending simple English. READ what I wrote again. I said those Kobe fans should use actual facts to prove Kobe's greatness (like I did), not "81" or "5 rings". They actually end up making Kobe look bad. What part of that did you not understand?

TheMarkMadsen
03-06-2012, 02:15 PM

01? 02? 09?

Cladyclad
03-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Cosign thread

Kobe get props taken away for playing with Shaq. But Bird (3 HOF teammates) Magic (2 HOF teammates) Isaiah (2 HOF teammates) MJ (2 HOF teammates) get props like they won with bums or something. And when downgrading Kobe to MJ they run to stats, which clearly Jordan's stats are better. I agree, but when someone like me says it was a different era. Haters brush that off. So they use MJ stats saying he the best, but if u counter stats to say like Wilt 30 ppg and 20 plus rebs a game career avgs were the best. They pretty much say Wilts stats dont matter. Its confusing as hell.

Johnni Gade
03-06-2012, 03:07 PM
I like Kobe <3

Myth
03-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Nice try.:applause:

I was simply pointing out how one-sided your logic is, and I did say exactly that in the first sentence of my previous post. How am I supposed to do that without examples?! That's called compare and contrast. I was also simply pointing out to you, to be fair, that if you want to judge ALL Laker/Kobe fans by a few bad examples, then the same should apply to Lebronytes. If you want to start playing semantics and all that, you're pretty much admitting that you never really had a point to begin.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you are just trolling. You repeatedly ignored my points, and now you try saying I never had a point to begin with, which just fits into the pattern of what the Kobe stans do.

First, you keep on ignoring that I am talking about the tons of Kobe stans and nut huggers on this site, I am not generalizing to all Laker fans and Kobe fans. I have explicitly said this before, but you ignored it.

Also, my point was that many of those Kobe stans post unprompted attacks on other players to give Kobe a boost and just talk about Kobe's greatness to an absurd extreme (example, calling him "Godbe"). This was in rebuttal to you saying that nearly all the time we seen Kobe stans being crazy it is a response to BS, and I was just showing you that it is not even close to nearly always provoked. This was something you ignored and instead started b*tching about "But Lebron fans do it, why do you ignore them?"

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you are just trolling. You repeatedly ignored my points, and now you try saying I never had a point to begin with, which just fits into the pattern of what the Kobe stans do.

First, you keep on ignoring that I am talking about the tons of Kobe stans and nut huggers on this site, I am not generalizing to all Laker fans and Kobe fans. I have explicitly said this before, but you ignored it.

Also, my point was that many of those Kobe stans post unprompted attacks on other players to give Kobe a boost and just talk about Kobe's greatness to an absurd extreme (example, calling him "Godbe"). This was in rebuttal to you saying that nearly all the time we seen Kobe stans being crazy it is a response to BS, and I was just showing you that it is not even close to nearly always provoked. This was something you ignored and instead started b*tching about "But Lebron fans do it, why do you ignore them?"

Since you(myth) never even bothered to prove a word of anything you said, you would know all about trolling(myth) wouldn't you?! You call out Bladers as a bad Kobe fan, and try to lump ALL Laker/Kobe fans into that same category. But have all kinds of excuses when asked to fairly do the same for Lebronytes. lebron23 asking for the Heat to intentionally hurt Kobe,according to you, IS NOT a bad Lebronyte. While you unfairly judge ALL Laker/Kobe fans by Bladers extreme posts. But I'm the one who's supposedly trolling(myth)?! GTFOH!!!!

Myth
03-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Since you(myth) never even bothered to prove a word of anything you said, you would know all about trolling(myth) wouldn't you?! You call out Bladers as a bad Kobe fan, and try to lump ALL Laker/Kobe fans into that same category. But have all kinds of excuses when asked to fairly do the same for Lebronytes. lebron23 asking for the Heat to intentionally hurt Kobe,according to you, IS NOT a bad Lebronyte. While you judge ALL Laker/Kobe fans by Bladers extreme posts. But I'm the one who's supposedly trolling(myth)?! GTFOH!!!!

Holy shit you are dense. I'm not talking about the LeBron stans BECAUSE THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT KOBE. In other threads I do criticize LeBron stans for this same shit. But criticizing LeBron stans has nothing to do with the point that every day we see Kobe stans getting defensive about Kobe, even when it is unprovoked. Also, I did provide examples earlier, but you simply ignored them. And would you please show me where I tried to lump all Laker/Kobe fans into the same category? You keep saying I did that, when I absolutely did not. Honestly, you are just making shit up now. Not only did you make up the idea that I am lumping all Laker/Kobe fans together, but you also spewed this BS: "lebron23 asking for the Heat to intentionally hurt Kobe,according to you, IS NOT a bad Lebronyte." When the f*ck did I even say anything about Lebron23, or the Heat intentionally hurting Kobe? LeBron23 is a bad LeBron ******ger, but that has nothing to do with ANYTHING I have talked about.

Indian guy
03-06-2012, 04:30 PM
A fan-base whose entire lives revolve around neutralizing a threat to their GOD accusing others of insecurity? :oldlol:

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Holy shit you are dense. I'm not talking about the LeBron stans BECAUSE THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT KOBE. In other threads I do criticize LeBron stans for this same shit. But criticizing LeBron stans has nothing to do with the point that every day we see Kobe stans getting defensive about Kobe, even when it is unprovoked. Also, I did provide examples earlier, but you simply ignored them. And would you please show me where I tried to lump all Laker/Kobe fans into the same category? You keep saying I did that, when I absolutely did not. Honestly, you are just making shit up now. Not only did you make up the idea that I am lumping all Laker/Kobe fans together, but you also spewed this BS: "lebron23 asking for the Heat to intentionally hurt Kobe,according to you, IS NOT a bad Lebronyte." When the f*ck did I even say anything about Lebron23, or the Heat intentionally hurting Kobe? LeBron23 is a bad LeBron ******ger, but that has nothing to do with ANYTHING I have talked about.

AGAIN, you(myth) would know all about that wouldn't you(myth) since you STILL never bothered to prove a word of ANYTHING you said.:hammerhead:

Oh, and by the way: DENSE(myth): Trying to judge ALL Laker/Kobe fan by ONE bad example, while acting like Lebronytes don't do the same things even worse than Kobe fans. While the whole time expecting people to take him seriously.:banghead:

ANY QUESTIONS?!:applause:

Legends66NBA7
03-06-2012, 04:33 PM

Hey man, I'd probably put the guy on ignore.

You're not going to be getting anything across with him, just my 2 cents here.

Myth
03-06-2012, 04:34 PM
AGAIN, you(myth) would know all about that wouldn't you(myth) since you STILL never bothered to prove a word of ANYTHING you said.:hammerhead:

I don't even know what you are talking about anymore, because many of the things you accuse me of saying I have never said. I provided examples as proof earlier to my first point, and you simply ignored them.

Let me simplify my original point with 1 yes or no question:

Are there Kobe groupies on this forum that get overly defensive of Kobe?

Legends66NBA7
03-06-2012, 04:34 PM
A fan-base whose entire lives revolve around neutralizing a threat to their GOD accusing others of insecurity? :oldlol:

I get what you

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 04:36 PM
I don't even know what you are talking about anymore, because many of the things you accuse me of saying I have never said. I provided examples as proof earlier to my first point, and you simply ignored them.

Let me simplify my original point with 1 yes or no question:

Are there Kobe groupies on this forum that get overly defensive of Kobe?

There you go AGAIN proving my point. ALL Laker/Kobe fans are bad cuz of Bladers extreme posts, when Bladers ONLY speaks for himself and DOES NOT represent ALL Laker/Kobe fans.....right?! You(myth) do realize that's as asinine as saying ALL Black people are bad cuz you had a bad experience with ONE Black person....right?!:rolleyes:

GTFOH!!!!

bwink23
03-06-2012, 04:37 PM
There you go AGAIN proving my point. ALL Laker/Kobe fans are bad cuz of Bladers extreme posts....right?!:rolleyes:

GTFOH!!!!

Posting on boards literally does not get any worse than this guy....:facepalm :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-06-2012, 04:38 PM
There you go AGAIN proving my point. ALL Laker/Kobe fans are bad cuz of Bladers extreme posts, when Bladers is one person responsible for himself....and only himself.....right?!:rolleyes:

GTFOH!!!!

Are you even reading his posts? LMAO! :oldlol:

Myth
03-06-2012, 04:39 PM
There you go AGAIN proving my point. ALL Laker/Kobe fans are bad cuz of Bladers extreme posts....right?!:rolleyes:

GTFOH!!!!

Wow, that is not even what I said. Now I know you are a troll.

Hey man, I'd probably put the guy on ignore.

You're not going to be getting anything across with him, just my 2 cents here.

Thanks for the advice :cheers:

PickernRoller
03-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Posting on boards literally does not get any worse than this guy....:facepalm :facepalm

This thread is a pos and really no need for Kobe fans to prove anything in this board - it's meaningless.

With that said Bwink, you're one of the most retarded individuals in this board - he's coming up short compared to the stupidities you have said here.

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Wow, that is not even what I said. Now I know you are a troll.
Thanks for the advice :cheers:

Yeah....I'd(myth) haul a** too after saying so ret**ded asinine b.s. like that:roll:

Oh, and by the way: TROLL(myth): Person who comes into a conversation with no real point whatsoever. Makes themselves look stupid, then tries to call other people trolls(myth) to try and save face.

ANY QUESTION?!:applause:

bwink23
03-06-2012, 04:50 PM
This thread is a pos and really no need for Kobe fans to prove anything in this board - it's meaningless.

With that said Bwink, you're one of the most retarded individuals in this board - he's coming up short compared to the stupidities you have said here.

:lol .....TRUTH hurts brah, i know...i know....(wink)

bwink23
03-06-2012, 04:52 PM

Is that a picture of Kobe on that ring?? LOL

Like i said before....Kobe lovers HATE ME.....

I can live with that.....:pimp:

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 04:59 PM

Let the clown dance all he wants, doesn't bother me one bit. Pretty pathetic that he's been saying the exact same asinine hot garbage for months now. And can only get dumba**** like that'sgame and rrr3(real top notch backup there huh?!:rolleyes:) to agree with him, since nobody with an ounce of common sense will. And that's cuz whenever I ask him for proof(a valid link), he disappears:roll:

bwink23
03-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Let the clown dance all he wants, doesn't bother me one bit. Pretty pathetic that he's been saying the exact same asinine hot garbage for months now. And can only get dumba**** like that'sgame and rrr3 to agree with him, since nobody with an ounce of common sense will. And that's cuz whenever I ask him for proof(a valid link), he disappears:roll:

What proof you want, i got it for ya.....:pimp:

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 05:04 PM
(yawn):sleeping

bwink23
03-06-2012, 05:05 PM
(yawn):sleeping

:pimp:

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 05:07 PM
The "proof" your ret**ded a**(32dayz/bwink23) has EVER had or EVER WILL HAVE, is exactly what was in your last post....a smiley:facepalm

keep dancing.....clown(32dayz/bwink23):roll:

bwink23
03-06-2012, 05:14 PM
The "proof" your ret**ded a**(32dayz/bwink23) has EVER had or EVER WILL HAVE, is exactly what was in your last post....a smiley:facepalm

:violin:

Da_Realist
03-06-2012, 05:16 PM
:violin:

You're just a lebronyte! (bwink)

Try again :facepalm

:lol :lol :lol

bwink23
03-06-2012, 05:17 PM
You're just a lebronyte! (bwink)

Try again :facepalm

:lol :lol :lol

:roll: .....aren't we all???? :banghead:

PickernRoller
03-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Is that a picture of Kobe on that ring?? LOL

Like i said before....Kobe lovers HATE ME.....

I can live with that.....:pimp:

My second favorite player in my avatar..................you're still pathetic and retarded. I love how pathetic you're.......for sure.

DMAVS41
03-06-2012, 05:43 PM
The insecurity lies with Kobe fans.

Its not enough that everyone agrees that Kobe is one of the best players ever and pretty much a for sure top 10 player of all time.

He has to be the best scorer ever, the most clutch, the toughest...etc. And when all the data and evidence is shown to destroy such notions...what do they do?

They create threads like this or call people "haters"...or come up with a new "injury" excuse. Because you know....if Kobe was 100% he'd make every single shot and be better than God....check that....forgot that Kobe is God.

LOL at the Kobe fanbase calling other people insecure. You jackasses are the most insecure fanbase of all time by far.

And no matter how much you preach...Kobe will never be as good as you wanted him to be.

PickernRoller
03-06-2012, 05:47 PM

Its not enough that everyone agrees that Kobe is one of the best players ever and pretty much a for sure top 10 player of all time.

He has to be the best scorer ever, the most clutch, the toughest...etc. And when all the data and evidence is shown to destroy such notions...what do they do?

They create threads like this or call people "haters"...or come up with a new "injury" excuse. Because you know....if Kobe was 100% he'd make every single shot and be better than God....check that....forgot that Kobe is God.

LOL at the Kobe fanbase calling other people insecure. You jackasses are the most insecure fanbase of all time by far.

And no matter how much you preach...Kobe will never be as good as you wanted him to be.

I am not preaching......:oldlol: ..... generalizing hehheeh :hammerhead:

The trick or treat bag :blah :blah :blah

Talking about preachers........ I can think of a few who have already posted....:rolleyes:

LakersReign

Just gotta love it how the guy(dmavs) who sits there and says Kobe fakes injuries WITHOUT ONE SINGLE SHRED OF ACTUAL EVIDENCE to back that up. While still being delusional enough to think people are just gonna take his word for it as a NOBODY over the internet, simply cuz he said so, just to try and discredit Kobe. Then turn right around and tries to call other people insecure:roll:

Priceless stupidity(dmavs):lol

bwink23

:applause: ...keep an eye on the Heat's next game....it's the kobe hairy sack snatchers that will be the first to post negative threads, then they get mad when you put Kobe on blast in a bashing Lebron thread....:rolleyes:

Hypocritical dorks

heyhey
03-06-2012, 05:48 PM
This is not a compliment, this is just a plain FACT jack.

MJ is the ultimate shotjacker

maybe on the internet, but by and large people in the public knows Kobe's place in history.

the more ignorant fans even think it's either him or MJ for the GOAT... I don't agree with them but I bet that kills you inside tho :lol

bwink23
03-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Just gotta love it how the guy who sits there and says Kobe fakes injuries WITHOUT ONE SINGLE SHRED OF ACTUAL EVIDENCE, just to try and discredit him, tries to call other people insecure:roll:

Post the quote where he says Kobe fakes injuries you damn retard....:hammerhead:

POST IT

DMAVS41
03-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Just gotta love it how the guy who sits there and says Kobe fakes injuries WITHOUT ONE SINGLE SHRED OF ACTUAL EVIDENCE, just to try and discredit him, tries to call other people insecure:roll:

Nobody ever claimed Kobe fakes injuries. I said Kobe and his fans play up injuries...which both do.

I'm not going to get into a semantics debate with you because you just simply don't understand logic at all.

Nobody tries to discredit anyone...its about using context and logic for certain things.

My lord...you'd think people come on here and say Kobe isn't a great player. The problem is with you (moron) that thinks when someone brings up his 6-24 game or the 04 and 08 finals or quitting in a game 7...etc. That they are hating. Nope...those things just happened and are a part of the career that Kobe has had.

Or that Kobe isn't nearly as clutch as his fans want him to be. Not hating...just talking facts.

Stuff like that.

Get over it...defend him with facts and evidence...don't attack other posters...attack their ideas.

PickernRoller
03-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Post the quote where he says Kobe fakes injuries you damn retard....:hammerhead:

POST IT

If you can post all of your stupidities I will admit to be a Kobe fan, insecure and crazy! Probably take you a week to gather them all :roll:

Extempo
03-06-2012, 05:53 PM
:oldlol: The insecurity is showing...I rest my case.

No one can dispute the FACTS I posted about Kobe in my original post...now it's all a bunch of irrelevant crap...not worth responding to.

PickernRoller
03-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Nobody ever claimed Kobe fakes injuries. I said Kobe and his fans play up injuries...which both do.

I'm not going to get into a semantics debate with you because you just simply don't understand logic at all.

Nobody tries to discredit anyone...its about using context and logic for certain things.

My lord...you'd think people come on here and say Kobe isn't a great player. The problem is with you (moron) that thinks when someone brings up his 6-24 game or the 04 and 08 finals or quitting in a game 7...etc. That they are hating. Nope...those things just happened and are a part of the career that Kobe has had.

Or that Kobe isn't nearly as clutch as his fans want him to be. Not hating...just talking facts.

Stuff like that.

Get over it...defend him with facts and evidence...don't attack other posters...attack their ideas.

Dmav please, don't try to play ball, we all know where you stand :blah :blah :blah

When people try to make up for their delusional posts in the past that's when you know someone is right.

bwink23
03-06-2012, 05:55 PM
If you can post all of your stupidities I will admit to be a Kobe fan, insecure and crazy! Probably take you a week to gather them all :roll:

No need for you to admit what i already know......:hammerhead:

Kews1
03-06-2012, 05:56 PM
:oldlol: The insecurity is showing...I rest my case.

No one can dispute the FACTS I posted about Kobe in my original post...now it's all a bunch of irrelevant crap...not worth responding to.

Everything in your original post is just alot of things that say hes a great scorer? whats your point

Legends66NBA7
03-06-2012, 05:57 PM

Tell that to this guy who says there's "no way" he's Top 10:

http://blitzsportsnetwork.com/2011/10/top-50-nba-players-of-all-time/

You jackasses are the most insecure fanbase of all time by far.

I'd probably say Manny Pacquaio's fanbase is the worst, but for basketball ?

Probably Kobe fan base, yes, with Jordan and LeBron fanbases not far behind.

PickernRoller
03-06-2012, 05:57 PM
No need for you to admit what i already know......:hammerhead:

Sure :rolleyes: , but the question is, do you know what stupidity means?

bwink23
03-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Sure :rolleyes: , but the question is, do you know what stupidity means?

I can spell it for you....

P-i-c-k-e-r-n-R-o-l-l-e-r :lol

Don't be mad cuz i bag on your hero kid....it won't be the last time so get used to it.....:pimp:

PickernRoller
03-06-2012, 06:01 PM
I can spell it for you....

P-i-c-k-e-r-n-R-o-l-l-e-r :lol

Don't be mad cuz i bag on your hero kid....it won't be the last time so get used to it.....:pimp:

:lol :lol :lol i rest my case.

AlphaWolf24
03-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Thread recap = BWink mad Kobe is going to viewed as greater then Jordan.

PS: I thought all islanders loved Kobe??? guess there is 1%

bwink23
03-06-2012, 06:02 PM
:lol :lol :lol i rest my case.

Then REST IT.....:confusedshrug:

Doranku
03-06-2012, 06:03 PM
20 years from now, Kobe will be remembered as a top 3 player of all-time.

DMavs and bwink seething. :roll:

heyhey
03-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Thread recap = BWink mad Kobe is going to viewed as greater then Jordan.

PS: I thought all islanders loved Kobe??? guess there is 1%

lol bwink only plays the kobe hater on the internet

when kobe visits philipines he be hopping with his dick out like all the other pinoys

I love to see bwink and dmavs try to make their arugment In REAL LIFE. no one buys they shit so they spew it here. everyone in real life thinks Kobe is top 3. Stay mad tho :roll:

bwink23
03-06-2012, 06:05 PM
20 years from now, Kobe will be remembered as a top 3 player of all-time.

DMavs and bwink seething. :roll:

He's barely in the top 10 now and no future ring in sight....yep, seething.....:banana:

bwink23
03-06-2012, 06:06 PM
lol bwink only plays the kobe hater on the internet

when kobe visits philipines he be hopping with his dick out like all the other pinoys

I love to see bwink and dmavs try to make their arugment In REAL LIFE. no one buys they shit so they spew it here. everyone in real life thinks Kobe is top 3. Stay mad tho :roll:

You got the internet fool??? go online and see where Kobe ranks around the world....be prepared to cry like a little girl...:cry:

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 06:07 PM

This AGAIN, that's really all you(dmavs) have....isn't it?!:rolleyes:

So....according to you(dmavs) FAKE: Having a false or misleading appearance; fraudulent. (2)To contrive and present as genuine; counterfeit. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fake

and "plays it up" supposedly don't mean the same thing?!:lol

It's real clear who's(damvs) really insecure here, and it obviously NOT the Kobe fans:facepalm

Absolute mind boggling stupidity(dmavs):oldlol:

Heavincent
03-06-2012, 06:11 PM

Prove that Kobe plays up his injuries.

LakersReign
03-06-2012, 06:13 PM

Don't bother he can't and won't cuz it's nothing more than yet another one of his pathetic delusions, he's been desperate to try and pass off as fact. Simply cuz he said so as a NOBODY over the internet. Everytime I ask him for proof, he dips out, so what does that tell you?! Then has the audacity to try and call people insecure when he's the same one trying to diminish Kobe to make Lebron look good:facepalm

Hilarious:roll:

Legends66NBA7
03-06-2012, 06:14 PM
And now, both stans and haters are going at it.

For real, up north, I've heard people say Kobe's Top 5...

It is what it is, some people just have their opinion on things (not that I'm saying I agree with it).

It will be interesting to see how much Kobe's legacy stand the test of time. Don't think anybody will forget him... but where will he be ranking 20 years from now ? That's something we shall just have to wait and see, as well...

ZeN
03-06-2012, 06:22 PM
He actually does his best to downplay them.. he always tells the LA media.. I dont wanna talk about that shit.

But then both the media and the fans start jabbering and making exaggerations one way or the other..

Euroleague
03-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Kobe is the best player in the NBA and has been for years.

bleedinpurpleTwo
03-06-2012, 06:44 PM
MJ and Bird are different cases from Kobe.

Pippen = not guaranteed HOF when he first started with the Bulls. Same with McHale and Parish (was an underachiever with the Warriors).

I cannot believe someone actually posted this.

Kews1
03-06-2012, 07:53 PM
Kobe is the best player in the NBA and has been for years.

Lebron & Kevin Durant beg to differ

SwooshReturns
03-06-2012, 07:55 PM
There is plenty of insecurity on both sides of the fence. Let us be realistic.

Nick Young
03-06-2012, 08:31 PM
not to mention

GOAT mask wearer:bowdown: