PDA

View Full Version : Lakers are ungrateful with Pau Gasol

SacJB Shady
03-10-2012, 09:53 PM
The dude only helped LA appear in 3 championships, win a couple of them. As passionate as they were about getting him, they want him out just as passionately. It really is sick. No Im not a Lakers fan, im Gsw. But that is just plain silly. And wtf? Now you guys want the majority of your lineup to be Warriors? LOL, that is flattering. Whoever the lakers get they will quickly realize that it was a mistake. Gasol is still putting up similar numbers to the numbers he always put up. Part of his softness comes from not feeling good about the city he's in, you guys pulled the same shit on Odom. Very bad.

Hater
03-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Amare for Gasol straight up.

PJR
03-10-2012, 09:54 PM
He carried Kobrick to two titles. It's a shame how ungrateful they are indeed.

selrahc
03-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Amare for Gasol straight up.

Amare + JLin and u have a deal

swi7ch
03-10-2012, 09:58 PM
It's because they have the best management in all of sports at the moment! Odom for nothing and now can't wait to get rid of Gasol? Meanwhile, Fisher and Artest are still on the team AND starting! :oldlol:

I'm a Heat fan so I pray every team destroys their roster just like the Lakers! Will make it easier for us to win championships...

RazorBaLade
03-10-2012, 09:58 PM
i dont want him gone

i just want an all star pg and a decent SF

how that has to happen i dont really care

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-10-2012, 10:11 PM
It's because they have the best management in all of sports at the moment! Odom for nothing and now can't wait to get rid of Gasol? Meanwhile, Fisher and Artest are still on the team AND starting! :oldlol:

I'm a Heat fan so I pray every team destroys their roster just like the Lakers! Will make it easier for us to win championships...
You sound like a coward.

StacksOnDeck
03-10-2012, 10:22 PM

You don't have to say you're a Heat fan, I can tell by the join date.

bwink23
03-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Typical Los Angeles fan base....Smog affects your brain cells....:hammerhead:

It's OK for the Kobe cancer to ravage the body of the Lakers team. Replacing players is just a form of chemotherapy, it may fix it or be a temporary fix that needs more treatments....all the while the Kobe cancer can still rear its ugly head.

magnax1
03-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Nobody should be defending Pau this season. He's settling for awful shots, completely stopped working for post position, and his defense has gone from mediocre to plainly awful.

LamarOdom
03-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Amare + JLin and u have a deal

That would be the end of Lakers, Amar'e is the most overrated player in the league.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-10-2012, 10:32 PM

It's OK for the Kobe cancer to ravage the body of the Lakers team. Replacing players is just a form of chemotherapy, it may fix it or be a temporary fix that needs more treatments....all the while the Kobe cancer can still rear its ugly head.
Hey, just as long as LA keeps winning championships. It's funny tho, the majority of this board that dislikes the lakers, thinks this team is no where near a contender. Gasol is the only valuable trade asset that the lakers are willing to part with that is going to bring the lakers some pieces to compete. Did you think the lakers were just gonna stand around idle like your teams do every ****ing year, cool with being mediocre? nah baby, it ain't going to happen. The lakers don't and will never operate like your originization. Deal with it.

RazorBaLade
03-10-2012, 10:32 PM

5 to 0 check the scoreboard

nightprowler10
03-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Gasol for Boozer. Let's do it.

Hater
03-10-2012, 10:38 PM
5 to 0 check the scoreboard
http://newspaper.li/static/bd1938c1f082a3c8c9ff00dd41da2f64.jpg

RRR3
03-10-2012, 10:38 PM
5 to 6 check the scoreboard
Fixed. Bwink is a Jordan fan not a LeBron fan. LOL@ you

oh the horror
03-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Part of his softness comes from not feeling good about the city he's in, you guys pulled the same shit on Odom. Very bad.

First of all, let me say, I love Pau. But this is the biggest load of BS dude. :oldlol:

hkfosho
03-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Just read that a trade offer has been received by the Lakers FO
Source : http://goo.gl/5mWEC

dude fvck you. I hate you. You just ruined my day.

fvck you.

LakersFan626
03-10-2012, 10:56 PM

Wow... whatever happened to wanting to beat the competition while they're at full strength? I guess the thing about fans having the same mindset as their favorite player does have some truth to it...

I will not discredit what Pau has done but the team needs to address the PG situation BADLY and someone like Lowry or Curry would help them A LOT, and Bynum's been better than Pau this year while being very young still and just entering his prime. Pau's the best one to trade as nobody wants Fisher, Luke, or MWP these days.

RazorBaLade
03-10-2012, 11:00 PM

Lmao.

He only says hes a jordan fan but most of his posts are praising bron. He chimes in with IM THE BIGGEST JORDAN FAN EVER with a youtube link like once a week and the rest of the posts are OMIGOSH LEBRON. It is ridiculous if you haven't noticed that.

Dont be fooled so easily, guy.

KingLeBronJames
03-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Yeah, Pau carried Kobe. Even though he also sucked in that series. Or is it actually Ron Artest who carried both Kobe and Pau? :lol

bwink23
03-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Lmao.

He only says hes a jordan fan but most of his posts are praising bron. He chimes in with IM THE BIGGEST JORDAN FAN EVER with a youtube link like once a week and the rest of the posts are OMIGOSH LEBRON. It is ridiculous if you haven't noticed that.

Dont be fooled so easily, guy.

Lebron is my favorite player in the game today...that is a FACT....so what's your point?? :hammerhead:

Jordan will always be #1 in my eyes..that doesn't mean i can't defend who i believe is the best in the game today....

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-10-2012, 11:05 PM
U do realize mj has been retired for quite some time now, rite?

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Lebron is my favorite player in the game today...that is a FACT....so what's your point?? :hammerhead:

Jordan will always be #1 in my eyes..that doesn't mean i can't defend who i believe is the best in the game today....
Wouldn't Rose be your favorite player today?

bwink23
03-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Wouldn't Rose be your favorite player today?

WHY??? I don't live in Chicago....i rooted for the Bulls during the Jordan era.....after they became crap i didn't care....:confusedshrug:

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-10-2012, 11:14 PM
WHY??? I don't live in Chicago....i rooted for the Bulls during the Jordan era.....after they became crap i didn't care....:confusedshrug:
So you're a miami heat fan now?

RazorBaLade
03-10-2012, 11:16 PM

No I have nothing against that, it was just RRR3 didn't realize your shtick so I wanted to let him know.

yikes

bwink23
03-10-2012, 11:16 PM
So you're a miami heat fan now?

I'm rooting for the Heat, cuz Lebron deserves a ring, what?? :confusedshrug:

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Dude been to the finals two times, what do you mean he deserves a ring?

Btw you sound like anything but a 33 year old Full grown man.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-10-2012, 11:22 PM

So you're like every other Yankees fan pretty much.

I ain't hating :pimp:

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-10-2012, 11:23 PM
So you're like every other Yankees fan pretty much.

I ain't hating :pimp:
He's a yanks fan as well?

LakersReign
03-10-2012, 11:26 PM

So....according to you(322dayz/bwink23) ALL Laker fans must live in LA, then huh? Then he tries to call other people out for supposedly making dumb posts.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Keep dancing....clown(32dayz/bwink23):applause:

bwink23
03-10-2012, 11:31 PM
So....according to you(322dayz/bwink23) ALL Laker fans must live in LA, then huh? Then he tries to call other people out for supposedly making dumb posts.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Keep dancing....clown(32dayz/bwink23):applause:

YOU AGAIN??? :facepalm

LakersReign
03-10-2012, 11:38 PM
YOU AGAIN??? :facepalm

......screams the clown(32dayz/bwink23) as he jumps on his little pink tricycle, and pedals away as fast as he can from his own dumb post:lol

RUN FORREST(32dayz/bwink23)...RUN!!!!:roll:

bwink23
03-10-2012, 11:39 PM
......screams the clown(32dayz/bwink23) as he jumps on his little pink tricycle, and pedals away as fast as he can from his own dumb posts:lol

DUMB....DUMB DEE DA DUMB A DEEERRRRR A DEERRRR!!!

:hammerhead:

Legends66NBA7
03-10-2012, 11:42 PM

Ah okay, I was asking you for that before too.

Good to know.

LakersReign
03-10-2012, 11:44 PM

You're(32dayz/bwink23) absolutely right. Dumb(32dayz/bwink23) indeed, to say that ALL Laker fans must live in L.A.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bwink23
03-10-2012, 11:47 PM
You're(32dayz/bwink23) absolutely right. Dumb(32dayz/bwink23) indeed, to say that ALL Laker fans must live in L.A.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me??

YOU HEARD ME!

DERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

:hammerhead:

LakersReign
03-10-2012, 11:53 PM
Nobody should be defending Pau this season. He's settling for awful shots, completely stopped working for post position, and his defense has gone from mediocre to plainly awful.

His game has been way disappointing to put it mildly. The way things are with the Lakers, we need players who are going to get it done. Pau has been a beast in the past, but for whatever reason, the last 2 seasons, he's changed. He can't be allowed to rest on his past accomplishment, while performing mediocre in the present. I still don't agree with trading a big at this point, but if he doesn't do a complete 180 in his game, like it or not they're gonna get rid of him and replace him with somebody or people who can produce.

Kobe 4 The Win
03-11-2012, 12:15 AM
I agree, the Lakers organization and some fans are very ungrateful when it comes to Pau Gasol.

NumberSix
03-11-2012, 12:43 AM
If they traded Shaq, why the fcuk wouldn't they trade Pau?

Look, the way I look at it, your team is your job. Teams are fully within their rights to trade any player at any time. That's the game. The players play. That's their job. The FO moves pieces around to create teams. That's their job.

sodap
03-11-2012, 02:32 AM
actually, lakers want to trade pau not because he is that bad... but because he's got the biggest trade value in the team besides kobe bryant. so all this shit should be kind of flattering in a way

talkingconch
03-11-2012, 02:33 AM
actually, lakers want to trade pau not because he is that bad... but because he's got the biggest trade value in the team besides kobe bryant. so all this shit should be kind of flattering in a way
this

useless thread

Gasol got us back to back 'chips and will be missed. Him and bynum are the only trade value, Kobe's not getting traded and anyone else is getting packaged with Gasol or bynum - Just so happens Gasol is older than bynum and has good trade value

SwayDizzle
03-11-2012, 02:58 AM
......screams the clown(32dayz/bwink23) as he jumps on his little pink tricycle, and pedals away as fast as he can from his own dumb post:lol

:lol :lol :lol you crack me up dude

305Baller
03-11-2012, 03:25 AM
this thread again? its on the second page ffs

DKLaker
03-11-2012, 03:53 AM
We are very grateful for the past......but now he's not putting in the same effort nor numbers worthy of his salary.....the playoff fiasco of him quitting was horrible.....time to go!!!

Ask yourself.....is Gasol who is the 7th highest paid player in the NBA earning his money???? Is he really worth 19 million dollars per year???
Pau has 2 years left on his contract after this year.

Top NBA Salaries
1. Kobe Bryant LA Lakers
$25,244,000
2. Rashard Lewis Washington
$22,152,000
3. Tim Duncan San Antonio
$21,300,000
4. Kevin Garnett Boston
$21,200,000
5. Gilbert Arenas Orlando
$19,269,308
6. Dirk Nowitzki Dallas
$19,092,873
7. Pau Gasol LA Lakers
$18,714,150

bdreason
03-11-2012, 04:02 AM
Lakers fans are just spoiled. If they aren't title contenders they want to blame someone. It used to be Lamar, but now he's gone... so it must be Gasol's fault.

The truth is, this Lakers team won't win another title until they get Kobe of the books.

D-Wade316
03-11-2012, 04:03 AM
Lakers fans are just spoiled. If they aren't title contenders they want to blame someone. It used to be Lamar, but now he's gone... so it must be Gasol's fault.

The truth is, this Lakers team won't win another title until they get Kobe of the books.
This. Kobe fans are in denial.

RazorBaLade
03-11-2012, 04:05 AM

they won 5 with him u inbred

count em

FIVE

with someone who is supposedly unwinnable with

bdreason
03-11-2012, 04:13 AM
they won 5 with him u inbred

count em

FIVE

with someone who is supposedly unwinnable with

Kobe is a great player, but he's not leading a team to the promise land as the best player on the team anymore. Even if they added Howard, I don't think him and Howard would get it done. On top of that, he's 33, he's the highest paid player in the NBA, and will be consuming over 1/3 the Lakers salary cap until he retires.

DavisWarriorsFan
03-11-2012, 04:13 AM

"Kobe can't win another NBA title without Shaq."

Now it's "Lakers won't win another title until they get Kobe off the books."

D-Wade316
03-11-2012, 04:15 AM
"Kobe can't win another NBA title without Shaq."

Now it's "Lakers won't win another title until they get Kobe off the books."
Kobe is the NBA's highest earner. He is 33 yrs old, and declining. Are you gonna ignore those realities?

chazzy
03-11-2012, 04:16 AM
Kobe is the NBA's highest earner. He is 33 yrs old, and declining. Are you gonna ignore those realities?
The Lakers would have no cap room even if Kobe played for free though.

Cali Syndicate
03-11-2012, 04:23 AM

Mike Brown has made it clear he wants Pau to play more on the high post to utilize his passing abilities. The change in the way he's playing isn't really his fault.

talkingconch
03-11-2012, 04:27 AM
This. Kobe fans are in denial.
You have your teams regular season record above your avatar.

and it's not called being in denial. Like I've already covered, most Laker fans know that Gasol is the only trade asset besides Bynum so this is a useless argument. Who else you gonna trade? Troy Murphy?:oldlol: If Gasol brings us depth and fixes, why not? You may have not heard but the vibe in Laker town is championships and deep playoff runs.

he will be missed if he is traded

LakersReign
03-11-2012, 04:30 AM

Just really pathetic how the haters have to reach to make EVERY Laker issue about Kobe. Pau's been largely inconsistent for the last 2 seasons, but that's not his fault, it's Kobe's.....right?!:sleeping

bdreason
03-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Just really pathetic how the haters have to reach to make EVERY Laker issue about Kobe. Pau's been largely inconsistent for the last 2 seasons, but that's not his fault, it's Kobe's.....right?!:sleeping

I'm not hating on Kobe, I'm just looking at the situation objectively. With Kobe's salary, the Lakers HAVE TO build a championship team around him... and I just don't see how they can pull that off. I mean, even if they add Dwight Howard, the best possible free agent for the next few years, does that make them contenders?

Maybe some think that a Kobe + Howard combo could get it done, but I'm not one of them. Unless they pull off another Kwame for Pau type trade, I'm don't think the Lakers have the assets nor salary cap to build a real contender... until Kobe's 30 mil/per comes off the books.

Lakers Legend#32
03-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Get the F' off of Pau's back.

Kobe 4 The Win
03-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Mike Brown has made it clear he wants Pau to play more on the high post to utilize his passing abilities. The change in the way he's playing isn't really his fault.

The truth has been spoken here. Pau is still playing good basketball. He won 2 games for us with late blocked shots. His length and skills are going to be hard to replace. The problem is Mike Brown's offense, Fish, Peace and a weak bench.

RazorBaLade
03-11-2012, 05:16 AM
Kobe is a great player, but he's not leading a team to the promise land as the best player on the team anymore. Even if they added Howard, I don't think him and Howard would get it done. On top of that, he's 33, he's the highest paid player in the NBA, and will be consuming over 1/3 the Lakers salary cap until he retires.

maybe, maybe not.

You can't tell me after the heat game that he doesn't look like he can be a clear cut 1st option on an underdog team that wins it all

After wizards game okay u have a point... But thats my point basically, we dont know. We'll have to see

but the more help we can get for him the better and i think atm a PG and a SF > Pau ... but only if the pg is an all star

DMAVS41
03-11-2012, 05:21 AM
The idea that Kobe can't be the best player on a title team is laughable. He can definitely be the best player on a team that wins the title. Hell, he can be the best player on a team not favored to win the WCF or Finals and win.

He's not going to drag a below average team to the title or something, but he was never capable of that (as very few players...if any ever were)

Kobe is still an elite player and definitely can have a strong playoff run and contend for the title.

rodman91
03-11-2012, 05:22 AM
Gasol for Boozer. Let's do it.
I think that might work for both teams.
:cheers:

rodman91
03-11-2012, 05:27 AM
We are very grateful for the past......but now he's not putting in the same effort nor numbers worthy of his salary.....the playoff fiasco of him quitting was horrible.....time to go!!!

Ask yourself.....is Gasol who is the 7th highest paid player in the NBA earning his money???? Is he really worth 19 million dollars per year???
Pau has 2 years left on his contract after this year.

Top NBA Salaries
1. Kobe Bryant LA Lakers
$25,244,000
2. Rashard Lewis Washington
$22,152,000
3. Tim Duncan San Antonio
$21,300,000
4. Kevin Garnett Boston
$21,200,000
5. Gilbert Arenas Orlando
$19,269,308
6. Dirk Nowitzki Dallas
$19,092,873
7. Pau Gasol LA Lakers
$18,714,150

Kobe played like a shit in playoffs last year as well.Also don't forget Gasol was great in 3 finals run. This year he plays with 17 & 11.

None of the listed players don't worth that much. (Maybe except Nowitzki)

DDensity
03-11-2012, 05:33 AM
You make it sound like us Lakers fans are happy with management right now. Try finding a single one of us who thinks a) trading Odom away for nothing was a good idea or b) having Fisher and Artest on the roster makes any damn sense.

Most of us are just trying to remain hopeful that management has something up their sleeves, not that I'm delusional enough myself to believe that. Every year since the 2009 championship, this team has gotten worse. They let the exact same thing happen during the Kobe and Shaq era, we lost pieces every year until there wasn't enough left to remain a contender.

Anyway, I think it always makes sense to listen to offers for your players, in case another team makes a stupidly good offer. With that said, I can't understand the strong desire to trade Pau. He's been the second most important player on this team for years and continues to be highly productive. There just aren't many scenarios where the Lakers end up with a trade which accomplishes anything more than a lateral move.

The biggest upgrade we could possibly make this season is to tell Artest and Fisher to say home forever.

Faberg
03-11-2012, 06:24 AM
How are the Lakers supposed to improve the team if your not moving Kobe or Andrew?

With the new CBA rules, it's near impossible to keep the team intact and address major issues via FA.

Pau is the odd man out.

LakersReign
03-11-2012, 07:46 AM
I'm not hating on Kobe, I'm just looking at the situation objectively. With Kobe's salary, the Lakers HAVE TO build a championship team around him... and I just don't see how they can pull that off. I mean, even if they add Dwight Howard, the best possible free agent for the next few years, does that make them contenders?

Maybe some think that a Kobe + Howard combo could get it done, but I'm not one of them. Unless they pull off another Kwame for Pau type trade, I'm don't think the Lakers have the assets nor salary cap to build a real contender... until Kobe's 30 mil/per comes off the books.

Of course you are....of course you are. Which is exactly why, in your previous post, instead of addressing Pau's issues as Pau's issues, you IMMEDIATELY start talking about scapegoats and placing blame....right?:rolleyes:

The current Laker issues have nothing to do with Kobe, or his contract. The team was fine until last season's meltdown in the playoffs. Followed by this seasons' Odom, TPE trade, and the vetoed Paul trade. The real problem is they have a bunch of unmotivated guys, who aren't producing. The only way to combat that is to make some changes. maybe then, it'll get them motivated to stay a Laker. The very idea that Kobe has to play, AND still handle the front office issues is hilarious. Lakers F.O. knew what they were getting into with his contract. Got nothing to do with Kobe. You're beginning to sound like a Kobe hater, jumping in the conversation to get your 2 cents in to hate on the Lakers. Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm

All Net
03-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Holy crap

Shard Lewis is getting paid 22 million this year? No wonder he is resting... What a great life.

32jazz
03-11-2012, 10:21 AM

"L. A. Fan base"? :wtf:

When did the L.A. Fan base make a public statement saying everyone not named Kobe is tradeable?

When did the fan base actually trade Gasol?

The Lakers Organization has more credibility than internet idiots like you :facepalm & they are the ones making decisions. Not Lakers fans.

7 NBA Finals appearances & 5 championships in 10 years.

NBA2k-Monster23
03-11-2012, 10:28 AM
I don't understand how you can say us lakers fans are spoiled? So we are spoiled because we want to get pieces to make our team better. Some people just don't believe the obvious, the obvious is that the lakers can't contend with the team we got. Why would you keep players with huge contracts just to get bounced out the first or second round. It doesn't make any sense:confusedshrug: We need to make a move now but the lakers have to be wise and make sure this is the right move for the future. Our only main big asset is Gasol. Gasol has did wonders for this franchise and most people think him for it. But i refuse to let our team end up like Boston and keep players to long then they should of.

tomtucker
03-11-2012, 10:39 AM
:lol :oldlol:

RonySeikalyFTL
03-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Kobrick without Gasol:
LA lucky to make the playoffs, when they did they got bumped in the first round.

Kobrick with Gasol:
3 finals, 2 championships.

Yet Gasol always winds up as the scapegoat for Kobrick's failures. He's just not "black swan" enough lol.

bwink23
03-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Kobrick without Gasol:
LA lucky to make the playoffs, when they did they got bumped in the first round.

Kobrick with Gasol:

Yet Gasol always winds up as the scapegoat for Kobrick's failures. He's just not "black swan" enough lol.

Kobrick was crying TRADE ME after just 3 seasons dealing with mediocrity, until the Gasol trade saved his legacy. Got him for peanuts. Kobrick = Spoiled swan

sodap
03-11-2012, 12:16 PM
The truth has been spoken here. Pau is still playing good basketball. He won 2 games for us with late blocked shots. His length and skills are going to be hard to replace. The problem is Mike Brown's offense, Fish, Peace and a weak bench.

that's all true but the question is not who is to blame, the real question is: how do you fix the team without moving pau, kobe, or bynum?

moving fisher or artest will not improve the team. firing mike brown wont bring PJ back. solutions are elsewhere, for example, trading gasol

longtime lurker
03-11-2012, 12:45 PM
that's all true but the question is not who is to blame, the real question is: how do you fix the team without moving pau, kobe, or bynum?

moving fisher or artest will not improve the team. firing mike brown wont bring PJ back. solutions are elsewhere, for example, trading gasol

Wait what? You do know Fisher and Artest are among the worst players in the whole league at their position. Of course getting better players at those positions will improve the team.

Extempo
03-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Kobrick without Gasol:

Kobrick with Gasol:

Kobe without Gasol:
-3x NBA champion
-2x scoring title champion
-10x All-NBA and All-D first teams
-9x All-star
-countless scoring records (81 pts, 62 pts in 3 quarters, multiple 60, 50 and 40 pts streaks)
-led a team full of TRASH into the playoffs
-already a bona fide SUPERSTAR.

Gasol without Kobe:
-never won a playoff game i.e. swept in the first round every time
-1 All-star selection in 7 years
-zero All-NBA team selections.

Gasol with Kobe:
-3 finals appearances
-2x NBA champion
-3 All-star selections in 4 years
-first time he made an All-NBA team in his entire career

Again, who really helped whose career? STFU clown.

You all didn't even care about Gasol before he came here...and suddenly he became the second coming of Shaq. It's great for him though, he got overrated thanks to Kobe's insecure haters.

longtime lurker
03-11-2012, 12:48 PM
And how are the Lakers being ungrateful exploring trades for Gasol, I don't agree that he needs to go to improve the team, but if there is a move that you can make that will improve the team then you might have to trade Gasol. And I swear people on these boards are fvcking idiots, Gasol did not carry Kobe to two titles, he was an major piece on the title winning teams but lets not act like he's the only reason.

RonySeikalyFTL
03-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Kobe while being carried by Shaq:
-3x NBA champion

Kobe without Shaq or Gasol:
- misses playoffs or gets booted in first round
- chucks like no one we've ever seen in the history of the NBA
- Scores 81 points and 62 points (even a broken clock is right twice a day)

Gasol without Kobe:

Gasol with Kobe:
-3 finals appearances
-2x NBA champion

You all didn't even care about Gasol before he came here...and suddenly he became the second coming of Shaq. It's great for him though, he got overrated thanks to Kobe's insecure haters.

Fixed.

DKLaker
03-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Kobe without Gasol:
-3x NBA champion
-2x scoring title champion
-10x All-NBA and All-D first teams
-9x All-star
-countless scoring records (81 pts, 62 pts in 3 quarters, multiple 60, 50 and 40 pts streaks)
-led a team full of TRASH into the playoffs
-already a bona fide SUPERSTAR.

Gasol without Kobe:

Gasol with Kobe:
-3 finals appearances
-2x NBA champion

THIS POST ^^^^^^^IS :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :cheers: