PDA

View Full Version : What team do you dislike the most?

Kews1
03-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Interested in which team you dislike the most to see what teams are the least popular.

Also would be good if you could post what team you support to see if there are any mutual hate relationships

My team - Boston Celtics :bowdown:

Most hated team - Los Angeles Fakers :mad:

Alamo
03-12-2012, 02:45 AM
Four way tie between the Lakers, Heat, Celtics, and Knicks.

Deuce Bigalow
03-12-2012, 02:50 AM
I don't get the Fakers part..what do they fake? Doesn't make sense.

Kews1
03-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Not sure but it makes alot more sense than Lakers dont you think? :lol

alwaysunny
03-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Sick avatar Deuce. Did you make it yourself?

Deuce Bigalow
03-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Sick avatar Deuce. Did you make it yourself?
no, it was on the Kobe facemask thread and I just resized it.

Deuce Bigalow
03-12-2012, 02:55 AM
Lakers. LAKErs. Minneapolis. Minnesota is the state with a thousand lakes or something like that
They were the Minneapolis Lakers in the '40 and '50s

Kews1
03-12-2012, 02:58 AM
Lakers. LAKErs. Minneapolis. Minnesota is the state with a thousand lakes or something like that
They were the Minneapolis Lakers in the '40 and '50s

Duh thanks for the history lesson,however that is common knowledge as it is. But seeing as LA isnt Minneapolis shouldnt the name be Fakers?

Hollywood-Actors-Acting-Faking-Fakers

^^^^^ See what i did there?! :lol

Pretty smart eh

SAKOTXA
03-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Celtics and whatever team celebrates a dunk/three pointer with retarded gestures.

Deuce Bigalow
03-12-2012, 03:01 AM
Duh thanks for the history lesson,however that is common knowledge as it is. But seeing as LA isnt Minneapolis shouldnt the name be Fakers?

Pretty smart eh
:lol

Kews1
03-12-2012, 03:03 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/29nxifc.jpg

talkingconch
03-12-2012, 03:09 AM
Celtics and whatever team celebrates a dunk/three pointer with retarded gestures.
so any team with JR smith and Stevenson

LABean
03-12-2012, 03:10 AM
1. Celshits
2. Knicks
3. Bulls
4. Spurs
5. Kings

Last two not so much. It's more of a friendly rivalry. :lol
Just realized that those top 3 are Eastern Conference teams.
Wish we played them more in the regular season. :rockon:
Those three I actually hate. :mad:

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2012, 03:11 AM
Wherever Lebron lands.

Players aside: Never liked BOS & SAS.

SAKOTXA
03-12-2012, 03:12 AM
so any team with JR smith and Stevenson
Not individually, but the 2008-2010 Cavs were a great example.

WeGetRing2012
03-12-2012, 03:13 AM
Wherever Lebron lands.

Players aside: Never liked BOS & SAS.

This. + Portland & Sacramento

ganja0710
03-12-2012, 03:15 AM
But liek...

Fakers - 2
Celtics - 0

This season. :oldlol:

novocaine
03-12-2012, 03:17 AM
I really dont like the Magic....dunno, but Hedo, Otis Smith, JRich....nah...not mine.

Bigsmoke
03-12-2012, 03:37 AM
Lakers

mrpibb
03-12-2012, 03:39 AM
I'm a Jazz fan. Who d'ya think?

Bigsmoke
03-12-2012, 03:44 AM
I'm a Jazz fan. Who d'ya think?

Rockets/Bulls/Lakers :lol

UtahJazzFan88
03-12-2012, 03:45 AM
Heat, Spurs.

I can't really hate the Rockets anymore, it was a nice rivalry in the 90's, but we pretty much straight up owned them in the playoffs in the D-Will/Boozer era. :oldlol:

NumberSix
03-12-2012, 03:54 AM
Having 16 championships. lol :roll:

NumberSix
03-12-2012, 03:57 AM
Seriously though, I WOULD say I hate the Knicks, Clippers, Jazz, Rockets, BUT........ Those teams are utterly irrelevant .

dajadeed
03-12-2012, 04:05 AM
Boston

Utah
Detroit
Cleveland
JR Smith.... Wherever he plays.

Marv_Albert
03-12-2012, 04:07 AM
San Antonio Spurs

Tim Duncan crying

FindingTim
03-12-2012, 04:12 AM
I can't just blindly hate a franchise for being a franchise.
for me it's all about the group of players/coach/owner etc.
for instance I usually don't care for the mavs, but last year they had a cool group + I like Cuban a lot, so it was good to see them succeed.

or in baseball, the Bonds/Kent/Santiago/Bernard SF Giants were meh, but these new Giants with Lincecum, Panda, Posey, B-Wils, Cain are freaking awesome.

maybe im weird.

UtahJazzFan88
03-12-2012, 04:16 AM
I can't just blindly hate a franchise for being a franchise.
for me it's all about the group of players/coach/owner etc.
for instance I usually don't care for the mavs, but last year they had a cool group + I like Cuban a lot, so it was good to see them succeed.

or in baseball, the Bonds/Kent/Santiago/Bernard SF Giants were meh, but these new Giants with Lincecum, Panda, Posey, B-Wils, Cain are freaking awesome.

maybe im weird.

This. I hated the Mavs until I wanted to see Dirk beat the Heat and stop them from winning one.

I hate the Spurs because Ginobili's flopping is ridiculous, I respect Duncan but don't like him, and they are always a damn good team. Usually the other team has to good and beat your team to be hated.

Kews1
03-12-2012, 05:01 AM
But liek...

Fakers - 2
Celtics - 0

This season. :oldlol:

But liek..

All time Regular season wins

Boston - 153
Lakers -123

All time Playoff wins

Boston - 43
Lakers - 31

Myth
03-12-2012, 05:08 AM

Pretty smart eh

I would say the best reason for calling them Fakers is because they have a large fake fanbase of people who claim to be true fans but really are just bandwagon fans. But I think most that use the term "Fakers" aren't thinking about why they call them that, so it just comes across as a stupid nickname for the team. I personally don't call them the Fakers, and if I ever did, I must have have really drunk.

Anyway, my favorite team is the Blazers and my least favorite is the Lakers.

JimmyConway
03-12-2012, 05:44 AM
1. Celshits
2. Knicks
3. Bulls
4. Spurs
5. Kings

Last two not so much. It's more of a friendly rivalry. :lol
Just realized that those top 3 are Eastern Conference teams.
Wish we played them more in the regular season. :rockon:
Those three I actually hate. :mad:
Yeah cause chi town stays d*ckin both LA teams. :rockon:

Zenji
03-12-2012, 05:52 AM
I hate the Knicks & Heat probably in that order. I don't have the Celtics on that list because even though they are a big rival i still respect them. No respect for the Knicks or Heat. Those teams can eat sh*t and die.

JustinJDW
03-12-2012, 06:42 AM
I don't have the slightest clue on how anyone can dislike the San Antonio Spurs. If they're not your team, they're not your team. But dislike them? How? What is there to dislike? Seriously....

They don't say anything. They don't do anything. They avoid the glamor. They don't have attention whoring players or stupid tweets. They're not shoved in your face. They're rarely on national television. All they ever do is mind their own business, respect everybody and essentially play the game the right way. Just a small market team hidden away in South Texas.

What reason in God's hell could there be to dislike them? It constantly blows my mind as a Spurs fan to see that we're as disliked as the Lakers and Heat, when the activity between them and us is so drastically far apart. WE DON'T ****ING DO ANYTHING!

Cause Manu flops? News flash, everyone ****ing flops! And what a stupid reason to hate an entire franchise.

The only possible conclusion I can ever come to is that people hate the fact that the Spurs were able to win Championships and be dynasty without feeding into all the bullshit that comes with it. People want to feel needed. They hate the fact that the Spurs didn't buy into the status quo. No ESPN Superstars and glamour and night clubbing and tweeting and bandwagon fans and blockbuster trades and jersey sales and blah blah blah. They didn't, and still don't need the approval of the country and idiots like Jon Barry to tell them if they're good or not. Not like today where Superstars like Lebron, Kobe and D-Rose get analyzed every day on stupid shit like tweets and "being the man".

Spurs don't care if you care. That's the thing. People don't like that.

That's the only reason I can come up with, and you're completely retarded if you followed suit. Hate a team cause they win the right way. Grow the **** up. Even hating on a team cause they beat your team is stupid. I can understand hating the Patriots cause them guys cheated. I understand the Yankees because they got a trillion dollars and are basically cheating themselves. I can understand the Raiders and Mavs cause they have loudmouth owners who don't ever shut up. All things the Spurs aren't.

You hate on the Spurs you're just a biased idiot. Grow the **** up. Probably the same people who cried when the Yankees didn't advance, or when the Brewers advanced, or when Duke looses. Get a ****ing brain of your own dipshits.

Alright, that's enough. Shit is pissing me off thinking about it. Need to cool off....

CardiacKemba
03-12-2012, 06:47 AM
I don't have the slightest clue on how anyone can dislike the San Antonio Spurs. If they're not your team, they're not your team. But dislike them? How? What is there to dislike? Seriously....

They don't say anything. They don't do anything. They avoid the glamor. They don't have attention whoring players or stupid tweets. They're not shoved in your face. They're rarely on national television. All they ever do is mind their own business, respect everybody and essentially play the game the right way. Just a small market team hidden away in South Texas.

What reason in God's hell could there be to dislike them? It constantly blows my mind as a Spurs fan to see that we're as disliked as the Lakers and Heat, when the activity between them and us is so drastically far apart. WE DON'T ****ING DO ANYTHING!

Cause Manu flops? News flash, everyone ****ing flops! And what a stupid reason to hate an entire franchise.

The only possible conclusion I can ever come to is that people hate the fact that the Spurs were able to win Championships and be dynasty without feeding into all the bullshit that comes with it. People want to feel needed. They hate the fact that the Spurs didn't buy into the status quo. No ESPN Superstars and glamour and night clubbing and tweeting and bandwagon fans and blockbuster trades and jersey sales and blah blah blah. They didn't, and still don't need the approval of the country and idiots like Jon Barry to tell them if they're good or not. Not like today where Superstars like Lebron, Kobe and D-Rose get analyzed every day on stupid shit like tweets and "being the man".

That's the only reason I can come up with, and you're completely retarded if you followed suit. Hate a team cause they win the right way. Grow the **** up. Even hating on a team cause they beat your team is stupid. I can understand hating the Patriots cause them guys cheated. I understand the Yankees because they got a trillion dollars and are basically cheating themselves. I can understand the Raiders and Mavs cause they have loudmouth owners who don't ever shut up. All things the Spurs aren't.

You hate on the Spurs you're just a biased idiot. Grow the **** up. Probably the same people who cried when the Yankees didn't advance, or when the Brewers advanced, or when Duke looses. Get a ****ing brain of your own dipshits.

Alright, that's enough. Shit is pissing me off thinking about it. Need to cool off....

I highly respect the Spurs for what they've achieved, as much as any other franchise, but at the same time, I hate them. They are boring to watch. I can't help that I don't like them. Deal with it.

Horatio33
03-12-2012, 06:48 AM

Once again, giving us Spurs fans a bad name.

CLTHornets4eva
03-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Any team from the northeast makes me sick. :mad:

bigt
03-12-2012, 07:17 AM
I don't like the Lakers, but it's not a genuine dislike, it's more of a competitive one. It's the same with Miami at the moment. I will support the team playing them, but it's not because I don't like the Heat as much as I like seeing a team rise up and beat them (plus I like Boston, so supporting the team playing the Laker's is a pre-requisite :roll: )

As for genuine dislike. I used to not like the Spurs, but I've grown to appreciate their style of play quite a bit of late, so that's changed. Probably the team I dislike the most at the moment is the Hawks. I just don't like them for some reason. Might be poor management, not sure. Same with Sacramento.

blablabla
03-12-2012, 07:44 AM
thunder
heat
clippers
nuggets
bulls

wally_world
03-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Wherever Lebron lands.

This.

Im a Sun's fan but i hate them as well (front office/team management) for refusing to put decent talent around Nash, if not rebuild

Not a fan of the Spurs either, for making basketball boring

Rnbizzle
03-12-2012, 07:53 AM
thunder
heat
clippers
nuggets
bulls
Way to sum up my favorite teams. :applause:

Glide2keva
03-12-2012, 08:29 AM
Knicks, Lakers, Heat (except for Wade)

maybeshewill13
03-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Lakers.. whatever sport I follow I always hate the biggest team (fan base/money etc), just the way I tend to go. Never really been a fan of any of their players since I have been following the NBA (6 years).

Fiasco
03-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Clippers.

Clutch
03-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Heat and Celtics. It's close but probably I hate the Heat a little bit more.

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Knicks and Lakers. I respect the Lakers franchise, but the Kobetards are the most annoying basketball fans in the world.

imdaman99
03-12-2012, 11:06 AM
bulls
celtics
heat

Punpun
03-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Coming from a bandwagoner this is all the more hilarious. :oldlol:

Bajanmale
03-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Celtics

Hotbullets
03-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Spurs, Lakers, Bucks, Bobcats, Magic, Raptors

Don't really hate hate them, I just don't like watching them.

Dukem
03-12-2012, 12:38 PM
I support the Bulls so i dislike the Detroit Pistons for obvious reasons but they've been irrelevant for the last few years so i don't dislike them as much as i use to.

zac
03-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Lakers, Heat, Spurs, Rockets and any team with a ton of floppers.

JustinJDW
03-12-2012, 12:44 PM
I highly respect the Spurs for what they've achieved, as much as any other franchise, but at the same time, I hate them. They are boring to watch. I can't help that I don't like them. Deal with it."Deal with it." Is that for real? I don't have to deal with anything, I just don't understand it. Deal with it? Did you seriously just say that to me?

Are you like five years old or something?

Cowboy Thunder
03-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Zombie Supersonic fans.

You had your chance to keep your team and failed. The free market has spoken. Move on.

glidedrxlr22
03-12-2012, 12:55 PM
lakers and it's not even close.

ganja0710
03-12-2012, 01:25 PM

:roll: you soooooo mad.

Flopping can give any team a bad name. Thing is, 2-3 years back, up until today, the Spurs still flop. When SA had guys like Oberto, Bowen, Horry, Kurt Thomas, Udoka and Manu till this day. They gave their own team a bad reputation. Just ask the Clippers fanbase. :oldlol:

returnofthemack
03-12-2012, 01:43 PM
my team

cavs

hated teams

1. heat

2. bulls

3. celtics

InspiredLebowski
03-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Right now, the Pacers

no pun intended
03-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Ironically, I find the Celtics, I mean Pierce, more of a faker.

fsvr54
03-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Celtics
Lakers
Knicks
Heat
Spurs
Bulls

I also tend to dislike dynasties, I find it boring when one or two teams wins all the time.

Gundress
03-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Hawks and Heat.

Optimus Prime
03-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Used to be Celtics and Spurs. Now it's Clippers and Heat.

Clippersfan86
03-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Any team Andre Miller is on. Kinda like Finding Tim... it changes for me based on which groups of players end up on teams.

dunksby
03-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Any team that tanks with no shame AKA Wizards and Raptors for being such a lame franchise.

O_City_Thunder
03-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Lakers

TheMarkMadsen
03-12-2012, 02:30 PM
The jazz, who the hell cares about UTAH & mormans?

(My sincere apology to UTAHJAZZFAN or whatever his username is)

ChandlerParsons
03-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Knicks for some reason.

TheMan
03-12-2012, 02:53 PM
As a Bulls fan based on my years following them since the mid 80s...

Detroit Pistons (**** the Bad Boys)
Indiana Pacers (hated them with RMiller, hate the current team)
New York Knicks (especially Pat Rielly era)
Miami Heat (from the Zo era to now)
Boston Celtics (Red Auerbach can kiss my ass)

zizozain
03-12-2012, 03:20 PM
cHeat

ReturnofJPR
03-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Love da Bulls

Like Nugz, Warriors, Mavs, Timberwolves

Hate Heat, Knicks, and Thunder

ReturnofJPR
03-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Like the Grizz too. When ZBo comes back, Memphis is going to destroy the West!

AlexanderRight
03-12-2012, 03:55 PM
I highly respect the Spurs for what they've achieved, as much as any other franchise, but at the same time, I hate them. They are boring to watch. I can't help that I don't like them. Deal with it.

You are an idiot.

Stuckey
03-12-2012, 04:03 PM
i dont hate the lakers or celtics but i love watching them lose

Droid101
03-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Spurs
Pistons
Celtics
Knicks (until they trade Melo and let LIN run the show, then they become like my 3rd favorite)
Heat

In no particular order.

Celtic_Pride
03-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Obviously Lakers. Because of signing superstar free agents in the offseason and thereby resulting in easy championships

But I like their players Magic, Kobe, Gasol!

Heat right now for the same reason.

I have huge respect for the Spurs and Thunder right now. That's the way to build championship teams and dynasties.

chazzy
03-12-2012, 04:12 PM

The Spurs jk I just want to see you rage more

Killbot
03-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Thunder aside from Durant.

Mavsfan31
03-12-2012, 08:03 PM
OKC, Miami, and the lakers

KBryant24
03-12-2012, 08:32 PM
hate the celtics, i'm a lakers fan
hate the clippers, worst franchise in sports history and i hate all the bandwaggon LA fans that are on their nuts
hate the knicks, hate all NY teams, and I hate how knicks fans feel "entitled" to everything basketball. Hate how MSG is considered the "mecca" of bball
yeah cuz 2 rings makes it the "mecca"

wakencdukest
03-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Celtics, it goes way back to the early 80's.

Duncan21formvp
03-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Four way tie between the Lakers, Heat, Celtics, and Knicks.
:roll:

Laker4Lyfe
03-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Boston Celtics

DaHeezy
03-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Suprisngly alot of OKC haters.

I don't hate organizations in particular, however I hate teams that get bandwogn love. Clippers, Wolves, teams that had no followers, now all these "die-hards" come out of the works. Makes me feel bad for actual die-hard fans.

PyrrhusX
03-12-2012, 09:32 PM
New York, but really melo.

BarberSchool
03-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Four way tie between the Lakers, Heat, Celtics, and Knicks.I used to hate the Knicks in the 90's when Mike and Scottie were sh!tting on Patrick....but I like them now.

But I totally agree on thoroughly hating the modern Celtics, Fakers, and especially the Miami Cheat.

SwayDizzle
03-12-2012, 09:33 PM
The Spurs jk I just want to see you rage more
:lol :lol :lol
but seriously f*ck the Spurs, boring ass motherf*ckers, put me to sleep why don't you, you assh*les

Eat Like A Bosh
03-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Interested in which team you dislike the most to see what teams are the least popular.

Also would be good if you could post what team you support to see if there are any mutual hate relationships

My team - Boston Celtics :bowdown:

Most hated team - Los Angeles Fakers :mad:
Mine is vice versa.

Plus wherever LeBron's at. Plus the Spurs.

CelticBaller
03-12-2012, 10:22 PM
the Lakers and the Lebrons

colorz
03-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Lakers

outbreak
03-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Hate miami because their orlando's florida rival.
Hate lakers because of Pau and Kobe (although i must admit as he's aged Kobe has done a bit to seem like less of a douchebag), still can't stand Pau though.
Probably the only teams i hate. I don't mind when teams have a bunch of bandwagoners jump on but it shits me when they over hype people and can't listen to other peoples opinions or the real facts on what their trying to argue. People need to get players ***** out of their mouths and be more impartial.

NumberSix
03-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Suprisngly alot of OKC haters.

I don't hate organizations in particular, however I hate teams that get bandwogn love. Clippers, Wolves, teams that had no followers, now all these "die-hards" come out of the works. Makes me feel bad for actual die-hard fans.
Not everybody lives in one of the cities with an NBA team. What if you're from Spain? Isn't it just natural to root for Minnesota now that Rubio is on the team?

ThunderKat
03-12-2012, 10:38 PM
I seriously love all the OKC hate. Your team hasn't made it until there are a bunch of haters. Haters hate greatness!!

I mean, no one hates the Bobcats... or very few do. :banana:

outbreak
03-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Not everybody lives in one of the cities with an NBA team. What if you're from Spain? Isn't it just natural to root for Minnesota now that Rubio is on the team?

Think he means the ones who won't listen to any criticism of players and act like they've followed teams forever.
Nothing wrong with rooting for a player you like. I've been following the wolves this season as a side team but i wouldn't act like their my favourite team or make constant threads about how good they are.

RagaZ
10-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Miami Heat.

Dont like Lakers either, but at least i respect their history.

Heat is just a sh*te franchise.

DaSeba5
10-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Bulls
Knicks
Celtics

Fresh Kid
10-08-2013, 08:18 PM
My answer iz :oldlol: .....................................

Fudge
10-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Miami Heat.

Dont like Lakers either, but at least i respect their history.

Heat is just a sh*te franchise.
Pretty much this.

Also don't like the Clippers, and the Rockets outside of Harden and Parsons. Ironically I followed Houston a lot back in the T-Mac/Yao days.