PDA

View Full Version : IF Howard goes to Miami next season...

Doctor Rivers
03-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Would there even be a point of playing the whole thing out? LOL

https://twitter.com/#!/ChrisMannixSI/status/179227113088483331 (https://twitter.com/#%21/ChrisMannixSI/status/179227113088483331)

Two teams sources say tell SI Howard will have interest in: Clippers and Miami. There are cap issues, but the interest is real.

Sarcastic
03-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Howard is gonna sign for an MLE :oldlol:

Doctor Rivers
03-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Imagine Bron, Wade, Bosh and Howard all out on the town in Miami with their stupid hipster glasses.

cteach111
03-12-2012, 12:15 PM
lebron & dwight found out they were made for each other during that all-star intro :lol

JohnnySic
03-12-2012, 12:16 PM
I would lol if Howard signed in Miami for the MLE. It would mean that Stern has finally lost all control.

DuMa
03-12-2012, 12:16 PM
http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2012/02/derrick-rose-hates-dancing.jpg

we have our first hater of this possible lineup

arifgokcen
03-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Playing for a ring would lose its meaning for 4-5 years.There is no way thats happening

Ashgar404
03-12-2012, 12:18 PM

Rose: FML :banghead:

maybe then they can really say,

not 1, not 2, not 3.....

Knicks101
03-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Playing for a ring would lose its meaning for 4-5 years.There is no way thats happening

People also said there was no way Wade and LeBron would play for the same team. You never know with these morons.

eazyduzzit10
03-12-2012, 12:20 PM
lebron & dwight found out they were made for each other during that all-star intro :lol
:roll: :roll:

ganja0710
03-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Lol so wait, he doesn't wanna sign a long term deal with the Bulls because he's being overshadowed by Rose as "the man", but is interested in Miami where he'll possibly be the 3rd option. Nice stuff, Coward.

rodman91
03-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Losing with Lebron,Wade,Bosh & Howard would be even sweeter. :lol

Doctor Rivers
03-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Losing with Lebron,Wade,Bosh & Howard would be even sweeter. :lol

Whoever beats that team in the Finals automatically becomes GOAT.

PJR
03-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Pat Riley da gawd done trolled the whole NBA.

TheMan
03-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Not happening

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 12:33 PM
They probably trade Chris Bosh and Norris Cole for Dwight Howard. ( Sign and Trade).

pegasus
03-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Lol so wait, he doesn't wanna sign a long term deal with the Bulls because he's being overshadowed by Rose as "the man", but is interested in Miami where he'll possibly be the 3rd option. Nice stuff, Coward.

Bosh did the same thing. He first said, "I want to be the center piece, I want a team built around me", etc. Then he went on to sign with Wade's team while knowing Lebron was gonna join them the next day.

I still can't see Howard signing with the Heat, though. They won't even have the full MLE, will they? It'd be the end of this league (in a very horrible way).

JohnnySic
03-12-2012, 12:37 PM
I dont know if salary is a big factor; whatever DH scarifices in salary, he'll make up for with endorsements and other ventures.

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 12:39 PM
I dont know if salary is a big factor; whatever DH scarifices in salary, he'll make up with in endorsements and other ventures.

He won't sign in Miami. His agents wants to increase his value in the off season. Dwight needs to stay in Orlando. They just need to acquire a solid 2nd scoring option before the NBA trading deadline.

guy
03-12-2012, 01:33 PM
They won't trade Lebron or Wade now, but they would definitely offer Bosh for him. If the Heat don't win it all this year, I'm sure Miami would consider trading either one of them for Howard.

I can't imagine Orlando accepting a deal for just Bosh. I can't imagine the backlash they would get from everyone for letting a trio like Howard/Lebron/Wade form. Thats just absolutely unfair.

ChandlerParsons
03-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Pat Riley da gawd

Mr. Incredible
03-12-2012, 01:35 PM
This can't be serious. If LeBron's legacy wasn't already tainted enough...

(e)
03-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Lol

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-12-2012, 01:39 PM
I dont know if salary is a big factor; whatever DH scarifices in salary, he'll make up for with endorsements and other ventures.
Lol.

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 01:42 PM
This can't be serious. If LeBron's legacy wasn't already tainted enough...

It won't happen. As much as I want want to see Dwight play for the Heat. The Current Heat are capable of winning an NBA title without him.

bleedinpurpleTwo
03-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Orlando send Howard to Miami in exchange for Lebron. straight up.
Miami will then dominate.

Chalmers
DWade
Battier
Bosh
DHoward

ha! no way to stop that team.

bleedinpurpleTwo
03-12-2012, 01:47 PM
They probably trade Chris Bosh and Norris Cole for Dwight Howard. ( Sign and Trade).

That's prolly the worst Howard trade I have seen yet.

ralph_i_el
03-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Then the west will have to make a super team to counteract them.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-12-2012, 01:58 PM
It won't happen. As much as I want want to see Dwight play for the Heat. The Current Heat are capable of winning an NBA title without him.
Bet you'd rather see him on your Cavs..

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Orlando send Howard to Miami in exchange for Lebron. straight up.
Miami will then dominate.

Chalmers
DWade
Battier
Bosh
DHoward

ha! no way to stop that team.
If I were the Heat, I'd rather send Wade or Bosh. Wade & Bosh sounds pretty fair lol.

HurricaneKid
03-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Pat Riley da gawd done trolled the whole NBA.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Riles. Zen Grandmaster.

O_City_Thunder
03-12-2012, 02:06 PM
If I were the Heat, I'd rather send Wade or Bosh. Wade & Bosh sounds pretty fair lol.
:oldlol:

Bosh, Miller, & Pittman for Howard

Doctor Rivers
03-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Phil will come out of retirement to coach this team.

82-0

three-peat guaranteed

LBJMVP
03-12-2012, 02:12 PM

whether it be howard, bosh, wade, lebron or howard, bosh, lebron... could you even be happy if miami won? i mean that would be a pointless ring. they didnt beat the best players to win, they simply brought together the best center, small forward and second best, if not best shooting guard on the same team.

how could you be happy with that accomplishment?

Ruutu
03-12-2012, 02:14 PM
No way will that happen!

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 02:17 PM
whether it be howard, bosh, wade, lebron or howard, bosh, lebron... could you even be happy if miami won? i mean that would be a pointless ring. they didnt beat the best players to win, they simply brought together the best center, small forward and second best, if not best shooting guard on the same team.

Just like the 1980's Boston Celtics and Showtime Lakers. Basketball is a team sports. The best team always wins the championship.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Just like the 1980's Boston Celtics and Showtime Lakers. Basketball is a team sports. The best team always wins the championship.
Nobody respects an individual that has d!ck down his throat 24/7. Just remember that little guy.

I bet this same clown has discredited Kobe's first 3 rings plenty of times on this message board.

TheMarkMadsen
03-12-2012, 02:22 PM

Only a lebron nuttt huggger like yourself would defend a team of Wade Bron Bosh & Howard.

I mean got damn they already have the 1-2 best shooting guard in the leauge, the best small forward in the leauge, and a top 5 pf on the same team.

They have 3 players that would be a lock to start on team USA. Not to mention solid role players in rio, battier, & norris cole.

But no, THEY NEED MORE.:rolleyes:

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Nobody respects an individual that has d!ck down his throat 24/7. Just remember that little guy.

I bet this same clown has discredited Kobe's first 3 rings plenty of times on this message board.

Hey @$$hole!!! Kobe wasn't the Lakers best player when they won the championship from 2000-2002. He sucked in the NBA Finals.

Doctor Rivers
03-12-2012, 02:23 PM

you only care about LEBRON getting a ring not the MIAMI HEAT getting a ring

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Only a lebron nuttt huggger like yourself would defend a team of Wade Bron Bosh & Howard.

I mean got damn they already have the the 1-2 shooting guard in the leauge, the best small forward in the leauge, and a top 5 pf on the same team.

They have 3 that would be a lock to start on team USA. Not to mention solid role players in rio, battier, & norris cole.

But no, THEY NEED MORE.:rolleyes:

Hey D1ckface. Please read my posts again. I don't think Dwight is gonna sign with the Heat next season.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Hey @$$hole!!! Kobe wasn't the Lakers best player when they won the championship from 2000-2002. He sucked in the NBA Finals.
Why you mad tho?

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 02:25 PM
you only care about LEBRON getting a ring not the MIAMI HEAT getting a ring

LeBron will get his ring if the Heat wins the NBA Championship. I am rooting for the Heat to win the NBA Championship this year.

Basketball is a team sport.

Alamo
03-12-2012, 02:25 PM
3 top 5 players on the same team. I probably wouldn't watch basketball anymore if this happened.

What ever happened to the best players wanting to compete against each other? It's become all about friends and ring chasing now. :facepalm :facepalm

All Net
03-12-2012, 02:26 PM
:wtf: SI making up crap again

Dwight has already stated he wouldn't want to play there.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-12-2012, 02:26 PM
LeBron is gonna get his ring if the Heat wins the NBA Championship. That's why I want the Heat to win the NBA Championship this year.

Basketball is a team sports.
:rolleyes:

ganja0710
03-12-2012, 02:27 PM
LeBron is gonna get his ring if the Heat wins the NBA Championship. That's why I want the Heat to win the NBA Championship this year.

Basketball is a team sports.
Dawg, fix your English bruh. No need to be a stupid ass with those grammatically incorrect sentences.

TheMarkMadsen
03-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Hey D1ckface. Please read my posts again. I don't think Dwight is gonna sign with the Heat next season.

Yeah, I read your post again, about how the 80's lakers & celtcis were a team and won it and what not. Didn't see anything about howard not signing with the heat in that post.

Hey maybe with Howard on the team Lebron can average 17 ppg in the finals again and nobody will notice?

Alamo
03-12-2012, 02:28 PM
:rolleyes:

Exactly :roll: :roll: :roll:

LBJMVP
03-12-2012, 02:30 PM

so would enjoy watching that? just feels tainted.

on the playground you don't let the three best players their all play on the same team because it isnt fun that it and if the other team wins then no one really cares because they were suppose to beat you. the accomplishment of winning doesnt mean anything.

same thing in the NBA. take 3 of the top 5 players in the NBA.
lebron, and wade are already stretching it, but even that isn't to big of a deal.

The Macho Man
03-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Imagine Bron, Wade, Bosh and Howard all out on the town in Miami with their stupid hipster glasses.

Let's be real, Bosh would not be invited.

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I read your post again, about how the 80's lakers & celtcis were a team and won it and what not. Didn't see anything about howard not signing with the heat in that post.

Hey maybe with Howard on the team Lebron can average 17 ppg in the finals again and nobody will notice?

Kob1tch averaged 16 ppg in the 2000 NBA Finals. The Lakers still won the NBA Championship. I'd take Prime Shaq and Phil Jackson's triangle offense over Wade and Bosh.

Tmuston Beltics
03-12-2012, 02:33 PM
3 top 5 players on the same team. I probably wouldn't watch basketball anymore if this happened.

What ever happened to the best players wanting to compete against each other? It's become all about friends and ring chasing now. :facepalm :facepalm

Good..

305Baller
03-12-2012, 02:33 PM
If Howard comes to Miami for the MLE he had better be prepared to sit on the bench behind Joel Anthony.

Spo likes small lineups.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-12-2012, 02:34 PM
If Howard comes to Miami for the MLE he had better be prepared to sit on the bench behind Joel Anthony.

Spo likes small lineups.
Then Spo would be the odd man out, bank on that playboy.

BarberSchool
03-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Losing with Lebron,Wade,Bosh & Howard would be even sweeter. :lolThis.
nice Avatar BTW.

Nash
03-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Mo, Bledsoe, DeAndre Jordan for Dwight

Cp3
Billups
Butler
Griffin
Howard

dee-rose
03-12-2012, 02:36 PM

Spo likes small lineups.
:lol

I don't believe this tho, didn't Howard say he'd never play for the Heat?

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 02:37 PM
so would enjoy watching that? just feels tainted.

on the playground you don't let the three best players their all play on the same team because it isnt fun that it and if the other team wins then no one really cares because they were suppose to beat you. the accomplishment of winning doesnt mean anything.

same thing in the NBA. take 3 of the top 5 players in the NBA.
lebron, and wade are already stretching it, but even that isn't to big of a deal.

OKC Thunder are also as good as the Current Miami Heat. RW is a top 3 PG in the NBA while Durant is a top 2 MVP Candidate this season.

Knicks are also a more talented team than the Heat, but they don't have any team chemistry. They have Carmelo, Amare, Chandler, Lin, and a bunch of talented role players. LBJ is the undisputed best player of the Miami Heat this season.

TheMarkMadsen
03-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Kob1tch averaged 16 ppg in the 2000 NBA Finals. The Lakers still won the NBA Championship. I'd take Prime Shaq and Phil Jackson's triangle offense over Wade and Bosh.

Lol Kobe was hurt for 2 of those games, one of which he played and got hurt within the first 4 minutes. So those stats are kind of skewed.

BTW. Care to acknowledge the 01 finals? 02 finals? Hey how about the 09 finals? While kobe was starting his run as the 2x FMVP. Lebron was at home resting his elbow :roll:

Lol you Lebron fans are too easy, LEBRON FANS HAVE TO ARGUE FOR WHY LEBRON HAS YET TO DO ANYTHING.

KOBE FANS HAVE TO ARGUE FOR WHY KOBE ISN'T THE G.O.A.T.

LBJMVP
03-12-2012, 02:45 PM
OKC Thunder are also as good as the Current Miami Heat. RW is a top 3 PG in the NBA while Durant is a top 2 MVP Candidate this season.

Knicks are also a more talented team than the Heat, but they don't have any team chemistry. They have Carmelo, Amare, Chandler, Lin, and a bunch of talented role players.

:lol that is debatable. some people have westbrook in the top 6 or 7 which doesnt even make him a top 15 or 20 player, i do think they could take miami in a 7 day series though.

lin is overrated.
carmelo has been playin like doodoo lately and never plays defense and same goes for amare. chandler is an ok center. i don't think they are more talented then miami. plus their coach is a piece of shit so that doesnt help at all.

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Lol Kobe was hurt for 2 of those games, one of which he played and got hurt within the first 4 minutes. So those stats are kind of skewed.

BTW. Care to acknowledge the 01 finals? 02 finals? Hey how about the 09 finals? While kobe was starting his run as the 2x FMVP. Lebron was at home resting his elbow :roll:

Lol you Lebron fans are too easy, LEBRON FANS HAVE TO ARGUE FOR WHY LEBRON HAS YET TO DO ANYTHING.

KOBE FANS HAVE TO ARGUE FOR WHY KOBE ISN'T THE G.O.A.T.

Kobrick is 7 years older than LeBron. LeBron might win his first Finals MVP before he turns 30.

Doctor Rivers
03-12-2012, 02:48 PM

Knicks are also a more talented team than the Heat, but they don't have any team chemistry. They have Carmelo, Amare, Chandler, Lin, and a bunch of talented role players. LBJ is the undisputed best player of the Miami Heat this season.

Don't even try to pass this off:

Melo - Overrated chucker
Amare - The big man version of Melo
Chandler - Solid role player in the right situation
Lin - Unproven, turnover prone

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 02:48 PM
:lol that is debatable. some people have westbrook in the top 6 or 7 which doesnt even make him a top 15 or 20 player, i do think they could take miami in a 7 day series though.

lin is overrated.
carmelo has been playin like doodoo lately and never plays defense and same goes for amare. chandler is an ok center. i don't think they are more talented then miami. plus their coach is a piece of shit so that doesnt help at all.

Heat over Thunder 1 Year Ban Bet. Miami will win the NBA Championship this year. If LeBron plays for the Knicks, the Knicks would be a top 2 team in the NBA.

irondarts
03-12-2012, 02:50 PM
So stupid.

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 02:50 PM

Melo - Overrated chucker

Melo is horrible team leader, and he sucks this season.

C- Tyson Chandler 7'1"
F- Amare Stoudemire 6'10"
F- LeBron James 6'8"
G- Jr Smith 6'6"
G- Jeremy Lin 6'3"

+ some good and young role players off the bench = championship contender.

InfiniteBaskets
03-12-2012, 03:51 PM

Melo - Overrated chucker

I don't think the Knicks are more talented than Miami b/c I'm taking defense into account as part of talent, but there was a lot of talk about the Knicks big 3 contending when Tyson was first signed in the off-season. Listing exaggerated qualities of players to downplay a team doesn't change the fact that on paper, they are a very quality team. I can do the same with Miami:

Wade - Has regressed due to age, can't make anything happen without calls
LeBron - Can't hit shots in 4th, auto loss if game is within 5 points late in 4th
Bosh - Too skinny for his height, body not up to NBA proportions. thus can't outrebound his backup PF despite averaging significantly more minutes
Haslem - Can't hit shots anymore this season
Miller - Constantly injured

Doesn't mean they are not contenders though.

Mr. Incredible
03-12-2012, 04:08 PM
It won't happen. As much as I want want to see Dwight play for the Heat. The Current Heat are capable of winning an NBA title without him.I agree with you 100%. LeBron needs to win with this team. I've said this a thousand times, the greatest thing in sports is how quickly perception can change. All it takes is one shot. LeBron still has plenty of moments to shine. He's still relatively young. (The haters will say he's lost a lot. Yes I'm talking to you Indian Guy). Don't see it. He's only getting better.

talkingconch
03-12-2012, 04:11 PM
yup, and rumor has it Phil jacksons coming out of retirement to coach the heat to a 3peat and shaq aswell to mentor dwight

Peteballa
03-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Okay, if Howard comes to Miami somehow, that'd be ridiculous. Having a big 3 is one thing... Add Howard to our team and you essentially have the US Olympic Starting lineup.

rodman91
03-12-2012, 05:48 PM
yup, and rumor has it Phil jacksons coming out of retirement to coach the heat to a 3peat and shaq aswell to mentor dwight

Rumor also says they will have 6 men on starting 5.

LBJMVP
03-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Heat over Thunder 1 Year Ban Bet. Miami will win the NBA Championship this year. If LeBron plays for the Knicks, the Knicks would be a top 2 team in the NBA.

i not gonna bet a one year ban... either one of us could create another account and post, plus what are you gonna do if i post anyway? come find me :lol

lilgodfather1
03-12-2012, 05:57 PM
You guys do know that this is actually possible right? It would completely depend on Orlando's willingness to S&T him, but it could legitimately happen in Miami. 3 top 5 players, and a top 5 PF all on the same team. Now I know why LeBron, Bosh and Wade sacrificed money to sign Haslem AND Miller that first year. Because of that the Heat now have enough salary to match Orlando's trading of Dwight to them.

AlphaWolf24
03-12-2012, 06:04 PM

I year ban? how would you know the person is bieng honest and not posting on a puppet acct???

better to just do a Avatar bet.....

and....

If D12 goes to Miami and they still lose....we would have to put up with Lebron23 and another year of ..."winning is just a team thing....doesn't really mean anything"

SwooshReturns
03-12-2012, 06:06 PM
You guys do know that this is actually possible right? It would completely depend on Orlando's willingness to S&T him, but it could legitimately happen in Miami. 3 top 5 players, and a top 5 PF all on the same team. Now I know why LeBron, Bosh and Wade sacrificed money to sign Haslem AND Miller that first year. Because of that the Heat now have enough salary to match Orlando's trading of Dwight to them.
Because forming Team USA in Miami will sure do wonders for the competitive balance and spirit of the NBA. What homos if she did sign there in Miami next year. haha

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-12-2012, 06:07 PM
i not gonna bet a one year ban... either one of us could create another account and post, plus what are you gonna do if i post anyway? come find me :lol
if you lost the bet and continued posting here, ish would never live it down. it's happened...

Dictator
03-12-2012, 06:10 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=89dww2z

lilgodfather1
03-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Because forming Team USA in Miami will sure do wonders for the competitive balance and spirit of the NBA. What homos if she did sign there in Miami next year. haha
Can you imagine hw good team USA would be in 2016 (if the four of them are on it) because of the chemistry they would have.

I'd love to see it, but at the same time the season would just be a formality.

Dictator
03-12-2012, 06:29 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/116l7h1.jpg

LABean
03-12-2012, 06:41 PM

Keep Bosh and ship out either Wade or LeBron.
Would be funny seeing them alone in a terrible franchise. :lol
I like Wade less so I hope they would trade him. :oldlol: :oldlol:

BGriffin's Dad
03-12-2012, 06:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qylPH.gif

http://i.imgur.com/5kDGL.jpg (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7ps6eek)

LAL: Fisher/Wade/Hedo/Bosh/Joel
MIA: Chalmers/Kobe/LeBron/Anybody/Dwight

d21221hk
03-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Dude if Howard joins this team and they still get to keep the big three, I can't see them ever losing a game. This shit will never happen in real life, just videogames.

arifgokcen
03-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Dude if Howard joins this team and they still get to keep the big three, I can't see them ever losing a game. This shit will never happen in real life, just videogames.

At most they would lose 5-6 games.Thats assuming lebron misses 2-3 games per year and wade or bosh is out for too because we all know howard doesnt miss games.

Jameerthefear
03-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Dwight has already said he wouldn't go to Miami.

talkingconch
03-12-2012, 07:38 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=89dww2z

get out

inclinerator
03-12-2012, 07:45 PM
i can see bosh crying if he gets traded

rodman91
03-12-2012, 07:46 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/116l7h1.jpg

Haha..Lakers gets raped viciously. :oldlol:

Dictator
03-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Haha..Lakers gets raped viciously. :oldlol:

nelson/kobe/turkolu/anderson/bynum > fisher/kobe/artest/pau/bynum

swi7ch
03-12-2012, 08:41 PM
D12 and Nash's plan for next year:

* Sign with the Heat for 1 year for whatever amount of money.
* Win championship.
* Optional - win again the following year.
* Sign with whatever team for the max amount of money / go back to old team (in the case of Nash) the following year.

So easy.

swi7ch
03-12-2012, 08:42 PM

Would rep is possible. :oldlol:

swi7ch
03-12-2012, 08:48 PM

There were superteams before (like the Celtics that won all those championships with Russell or Lakers with Wilt, Goodrich, Baylor, West) and nobody's saying all those players didn't accomplish anything or their championships were tainted because they had pretty much an all-star team.

Sure, ppl will de-value their titles now but 30 years from now? No. All they're going to talk about was how MIA dominated the league during this era (just like how they praise the Celtics and Lakers superteams).

Duncan21formvp
03-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Would there even be a point of playing the whole thing out? LOL

https://twitter.com/#!/ChrisMannixSI/status/179227113088483331 (https://twitter.com/#%21/ChrisMannixSI/status/179227113088483331)
He would be 3rd option on that team.

305Baller
03-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Any rumors of Dwight to Miami must be met with a "How did Carmelo work out?"

:blah

:hammerhead:

Doctor Rivers
03-12-2012, 10:21 PM
There were superteams before (like the Celtics that won all those championships with Russell or Lakers with Wilt, Goodrich, Baylor, West) and nobody's saying all those players didn't accomplish anything or their championships were tainted because they had pretty much an all-star team.

Sure, ppl will de-value their titles now but 30 years from now? No. All they're going to talk about was how MIA dominated the league during this era (just like how they praise the Celtics and Lakers superteams).

If Howard signs with the Heat it definitely devalues the guaranteed title. They all came together to form the "Olympic" team because they couldn't hack it on their own.

NumberSix
03-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Miami? nah dog...... That's just ridiculous. When you have literally the 3 best players in the league + Bosh on the same team, what's the fcking point of even playing it out?

I like the Heat, but that would completely ruin the NBA.

NumberSix
03-12-2012, 10:31 PM

Keep Bosh and ship out either Wade or LeBron.
Would be funny seeing them alone in a terrible franchise. :lol
I like Wade less so I hope they would trade him. :oldlol: :oldlol:
Not possible at all. He's the least valuable of the big 3 and he's the highest paid. If you had to get rid of one of them, it would have to be Bosh. You're not going to keep him over Wade or Bron who are much better and cost less.

TheBigVeto
03-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Yes, of course. If they don't win the championship it would be the biggest LOL in the history of the game.

Jasper
03-12-2012, 10:55 PM
I would lol if Howard signed in Miami for the MLE. It would mean that Stern has finally lost all control.
D-Will signs there too............

:milton

d21221hk
03-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Yes, of course. If they don't win the championship it would be the biggest LOL in the history of the game.

I think even if play hungover they can still win the ship if Howard joins. No way Stern would even let this happen. If it does it's the players turn to go on strike :lol

NumberSix
03-12-2012, 11:01 PM
I think even if play hungover they can still win the ship if Howard joins. No way Stern would even let this happen. If it does it's the players turn to go on strike :lol
If Dwight is a free agent, there's nothing Stern can possibly do.

The best part will be Mark Cuban going apeshit even though he's been plotting this entire season to put Dirk, Dwight & D.Will together.:roll:

Soundwave
03-12-2012, 11:09 PM

Done deal on Miami's part.

Tenchi Ryu
03-12-2012, 11:16 PM
I like the Heat, but that would completely ruin the NBA.
That's not even a Hater comment, thats the truth. It would take all the competition out of competing for a Ring...

Kurosawa0
03-12-2012, 11:18 PM
If Miami could move Bosh for Howard it would be fascinating, but it's not happening.

trig
03-12-2012, 11:18 PM
I would sign an all UFC lineup and just beat the crap out of them from the get go

Kiddlovesnets
03-12-2012, 11:30 PM

Nope, it means Stern has succeeded.

305Baller
03-12-2012, 11:34 PM
The Heat needs Bosh's jumper weather they like to admit it or not.
Bosh is the next Dirk ...but with less range.

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Miami don't need Dwight. They just need to upgrade their Center position. I don't like Dwight's goofy attitude.

gilalizard
03-12-2012, 11:36 PM

No. People today have a much more sophisticated understanding of the game.

They will be forever known as the most talented, yet chicken-hearted douchebags, to ever play the game.

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 11:36 PM
The Heat needs Bosh's jumper weather they like to admit it or not.
Bosh is the next Dirk ...but with less range.

Bosh also needs to average over 10 rpg in the playoffs.

305Baller
03-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Bosh also needs to average over 10 rpg in the playoffs.

That would be nice, it would be perfect for his role.

Dengness9
03-12-2012, 11:38 PM
If Howard ended up on the same team as Wade/LBJ....the NBA would be a joke. As if we aren't already at this point, but that trio would truly show that the NBA is about weather, friendship, and ring chasing.

Anytime there is a conversation about the Heat teaming up, or this exact example, I can't help but think about guys like Dirk or KG, and respect the hell out of them.

Dirk we all know stayed true to the team that believed in him from day one. And KG obviously eventually left Minny, but he gave them ALL of his prime, and he didn't have to demand a trade, the T-Wolves franchised owed it to him for all the years he tried to make them champs.

FKAri
03-12-2012, 11:39 PM

If that what he wants to do. Whats wrong?

Lebron23
03-12-2012, 11:41 PM
If that what he wants to do. Whats wrong?

He's a Celtics fan. The Celtics are done. These SOB revived the Super Teams era's.