PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose Cries About Not Getting Any Calls From The Referees

KingLeBronJames
03-13-2012, 01:30 AM
CHICAGO -- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose uncharacteristically lashed out at officials during and after his team's 104-99 victory over the New York Knicks Monday night, showing his frustration at what he sees as a lack of fouls called against those defending him.

"I've gotta be the only superstar in the league that's going through what I'm going through right now," the reigning MVP said. "But I can't say too much about it."

Rose shot 12-of-29 from the floor for his game-high 32 points, but went to the foul line just nine times, sinking six and repeatedly showing his displeasure toward the officials at non-calls.

"How many times did I shoot today?" Rose asked. "I'm the point guard."

Asked what he was thinking on a particularly ferocious dunk to put the Bulls ahead by seven midway through the fourth quarter, Rose said he "kinda blacked out. I was probably mad because I wasn't getting calls all game. That was probably the reason why."

Told he may get fined by the league for his comments, Rose was again uncharacteristically defiant.

"I could care less right now," he said.

Bulls forward Carlos Boozer was asked if the lack of whistles for Rose was because he's so strong.

"Yeah, because he's so strong ... he finishes so many plays where he does get contact," Boozer said. "Sometimes they let it go, but you can't let it go all the time. You've got to make the call. You saw in the third quarter, you're just trying to force the issue. He got to the line a bunch in the third quarter. But he could have got to the line maybe 10 times in the first half."

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7679652/derrick-rose-lashes-referees-non-calls

Derrick Rose = :cry: I don't think Rose will get fined for his comments cause he's under David Stern's protection.

notatop29pg
03-13-2012, 01:33 AM
Wow... 12/29.

Lebron23
03-13-2012, 01:34 AM
Tell that to Prime Thomas, KJ and AI.

LABean
03-13-2012, 01:34 AM
Mr. Humble at his best. :applause:

:facepalm

I wish Durant would call him out. "He's a fake humble guy." :lol
Come on, KD. :cheers:

Warners0
03-13-2012, 01:35 AM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7679652/derrick-rose-lashes-referees-non-calls

Derrick Rose = :cry: I don't think Rose will get fined for his comments cause he's under David Stern's protection.

compare how he is treated to how wade and lebron im surprised he held his tongue this long.

(e)
Dude was getting hammered but that's nothing new. He would of shot 20 free throws if he got the Lebron/Wade treatment. Why not say something?

Phil Jackson used to ALWAYS do this and end up getting the Lake Show calls in their next game.

Tenchi Ryu
LOL at the Haters, right on time

Bucket_Nakedz
i agree. stop crying and ball. its not like his fts been automatic as of late

imdaman99
03-13-2012, 01:36 AM
yet he got a phantom foul called for him when he drove. stop whining and pass your SATs. i bet he still couldn't do it.

oops i mean, stop whining and pass the ball. lin blocked him clean how many times?

notatop29pg
03-13-2012, 01:36 AM
Biggest martyr in the NBA

LABean
03-13-2012, 01:37 AM
yet he got a phantom foul called for him when he drove. stop whining and pass your SATs. i bet he still couldn't do it.
:roll: :roll:

Tenchi Ryu
LOL at this thread full of a bunch of bitches bitching about bitching...

The Irony just makes it too easy.

imdaman99
LOL at this thread full of a bunch of bitches bitching about bitching...

The Irony just makes it too easy.
we arent paid to bitch though, he is.

Al Thornton
03-13-2012, 01:38 AM
Mr. Humble at his best. :applause:

:facepalm

I wish Durant would call him out. "He's a fake humble guy." :lol
Come on, KD. :cheers:

are you autistic?

Tenchi Ryu
we arent paid to bitch though, he is.
Fooled me, yall act like yall on payroll:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

(e)
These guys mad Derrick Rose smacked their team around

Undisputed
03-13-2012, 01:39 AM

oops i mean, stop whining and pass the ball. lin blocked him clean how many times?
Hahaha, must be miserable being a Knicks fans. You guys stoop to saying the dumbest shit because of the pathetic state of NY. Lin could have blocked him 100 times, yet it means nothing when they lose because of key plays by Rose.

NumberSix
03-13-2012, 01:40 AM
Lol @ this.

I've seen this "MVP" get some of the most atrocious calls in his favor at the end of games. Every player gets missed/extra calls here and there. Maybe he just finds it strange that he's getting mostly accurate calls now since he's become accustomed to getting all the calls when he was having one of the most overhyped seasons of all time.

imdaman99
03-13-2012, 01:42 AM
Fooled me, yall act like yall on payroll:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
i know you're not talking about payroll when you are clearly on his. he needs a tutor for the SATs, not another guy telling him he is great at everything he does.

LABean
03-13-2012, 01:42 AM
are you autistic?
:eek: :eek:
Omg. You're so funny. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

lol Make a thread about the Clippers and you're all over me. :oldlol:

Undisputed
03-13-2012, 01:43 AM
Lol @ this.

I've seen this "MVP" get some of the most atrocious calls in his favor at the end of games. Every player gets missed/extra calls here and there. Maybe he just finds it strange that he's getting mostly accurate calls now since he's become accustomed to getting all the calls when he was having one of the most overhyped seasons of all time.
Lets be honest, in the heat of the game, many if not all players that have ever played the game have whined about calls on multiple occasions, even publically. And if you really kept up with the Bulls all last season, he was getting shafted on calls as he has this season. He has never got proper respect from the refs, and he has every right to be upset.

imdaman99
Hahaha, must be miserable being a Knicks fans. You guys stoop to saying the dumbest shit because of the pathetic state of NY. Lin could have blocked him 100 times, yet it means nothing when they lose because of key plays by Rose.
nah dawg, im a giants fan i dont have it that bad. now if i was a yankee fan id be balling, but unfortunately im a mets fan.
come back to me when rose wins another ring, he has how many so far?

Tenchi Ryu
Lol @ this.

We gon act like Wade doesn't basically tells Refs to fukk themselves when he don't get a call, in their FACE. And don't NEVER get T'd up. Shiittt, I love for Rose to be able to get away with some of the stuff Bron and wade does :lol :lol :lol

abraxas666
I love him as a player but he needs to let it go, as hard as that is.

Or just take a note on Chris Paul's flopping against the Celtics today, just play like a weak man.

Tenchi Ryu
03-13-2012, 01:44 AM
nah dawg, im a giants fan i dont have it that bad. now if i was a yankee fan id be balling, but im a knicks fan. come back to me when rose wins another ring, he has how many so far?
Same as the Knick's franchise history since the 80s...

Undisputed
nah dawg, im a giants fan i dont have it that bad. now if i was a yankee fan id be balling, but unfortunately im a mets fan.
come back to me when rose wins another ring, he has how many so far?
I would say get back to me when the Knicks are actually good, but it won't be in my life time so it's useless. :blah

Rose's ring is coming in due time.

The_Yearning
LMAO! Derrick Rose exposing himself and showing his true colors.

This dude is not humble. He was just stupid before and now he learned a few new words. Now he thinks getting 9 free throws a game is not enough(making only 6 of them) and 29 shots isn't enough(making only 9 of them, wow!).

I still remember when this guy was crying about Indiana celebrating on his ass. I mean, really? And LOL hopefully he will redeem himself for Miami on Wednesday... don't want to choke another free throw away(Oh, wait, he is not getting any calls :facepalm ).

(e)
03-13-2012, 01:45 AM
i know you're not talking about payroll when you are clearly on his. he needs a tutor for the SATs, not another guy telling him he is great at everything he does.
Those SATs really fcked him didn't they? Really held him back from winning an MVP trophy and adding a couple more 00s to his bank account.

Tenchi Ryu
03-13-2012, 01:47 AM
Those SATs really fcked him didn't they? Really held him back from winning an MVP trophy and adding a couple more 00s to his bank account.
Tell me about it...I bet he mad as hell he didn't finish college. Who the hell wants to make 94 million dollars in 5 years? And wants a dumb ass 200 million dollar adidas contract? That shit so stoopid.

Undisputed
03-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Tell me about it...I bet he mad as hell he didn't finish college. Who the hell wants to make 94 million dollars in 5 years? And wants a dumb ass 200 million dollar adidas contract? That shit so stoopid.
Yeah man. He should just go take his SATs, drop out of the NBA and go back to school. Hell yeah! That would show 'em! :oldlol:

Tools.

ballashotcalla
03-13-2012, 01:49 AM
That's just sad for Drose.

You win the game and still complain.

Also lol @ calling himself a superstar. Yeah, he is a superstar, but you never call yourself a superstar unless asked directly.

wang4three
03-13-2012, 01:50 AM
Hopefully he doesn't go the LeBron route and start flopping to get calls.

hoop_soup
03-13-2012, 01:52 AM
Hopefully he doesn't go the LeBron route and start flopping to get calls.

Sadly he's gonna have to.

Undisputed
03-13-2012, 01:54 AM

I read, then looked at your avatar, and then just said, "Salty". Knicks fans are the lowest of the low. Stfu and keep getting smacked by your good ol' big brother Bulls.

Vienceslav
03-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Knicks confirmed for not ever winning against Chicago as long as Rose is there.:roll:

(e)
03-13-2012, 01:56 AM

Also lol @ calling himself a superstar. Yeah, he is a superstar, but you never call yourself a superstar unless asked directly.
Go find a fishing pole ******, you're going to need it for the long offseason

ClutchOver9000
03-13-2012, 01:57 AM
Knicks confirmed for not ever winning against Chicago as long Rose is there.:roll:

the pre-Melo Knicks (Gallo, Felton, Amare etc) beat Rose and company in Chicago...

They also beat the Bulls (with Rose) at MSG on Christmas Day (2010)

:confusedshrug:

alenleomessi
03-13-2012, 01:59 AM
I thought he was humble?

Lebron23
03-13-2012, 02:04 AM
I thought he was humble?

Proactive

Vienceslav
03-13-2012, 02:07 AM
the pre-Melo Knicks (Gallo, Felton, Amare etc) beat Rose and company in Chicago...

They also beat the Bulls (with Rose) at MSG on Christmas Day (2010)

:confusedshrug:
Yea , but now they got him mad.

tpols
03-13-2012, 02:08 AM
The new D-whistle?

ballashotcalla
03-13-2012, 02:09 AM
Go find a fishing pole ******, you're going to need it for the long offseason

go cry with drose.

Lebron23
03-13-2012, 02:11 AM
http://6.watchmykicks.net/files/2011/05/Adidas-x-Derrick-Rose.jpg

ClutchOver9000
03-13-2012, 02:13 AM
Yea , but now they got him mad.

So I assume you're agreeing that your original premise was wrong? :confusedshrug:

Tenchi Ryu
03-13-2012, 02:13 AM
The new D-whistle?
No..please god no....

Vienceslav
03-13-2012, 02:18 AM
So I assume you're agreeing that your original premise was wrong? :confusedshrug:
Nope , they are never beating them starting today.:banana:
You would think you could be a little open minded throwing words like premise on ISH.:roll:

(e)
03-13-2012, 02:19 AM
go cry with drose.
Why would I need to cry? My squad has the best record in the league and is safely in the Playoffs. Your squad ain't even getting in :roll:

Fcking scrubs. Enjoy the lottery...wait you guys don't even have a pick hahahahahah

What a shameful franchise

Alamo
03-13-2012, 02:22 AM
I haven't seen a player who doesn't complain about no calls. CP3, Lebron, Wade, Kobe. They all do it.

But does anybody notice that he rarely dunks anymore? He's got crazy ups, he should throw it down more often.

Oositdwn
03-13-2012, 02:23 AM
I haven't seen a player who doesn't complain about no calls. CP3, Lebron, Wade, Kobe. They all do it.
Haters are taking a dig at Rose cos he doesn't normally complain about no calls like the guys you mentioned.

ClutchOver9000
03-13-2012, 02:24 AM
Nope , they are never beating them starting today.:banana:
You would think you could be a little open minded throwing words like premise on ISH.:roll:

:rolleyes: vocab too challenging huh?

Lebron23
03-13-2012, 02:25 AM
Stop whining Rose. He'd benefit offensively from the no hand check rule.

Tenchi Ryu
03-13-2012, 02:28 AM
Stop whining Rose. He'd benefit offensively from the no hand check rule.
http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/lebron-argues-with-ref.jpg
http://media.cleveland.com/startingblocks/photo/lebron-ref-tom-washington-wizards-apjpg-edea87a0660f6ec2.jpg
http://myportfolio.usc.edu/dupuie/assets_c/2009/10/lebron-ref-thumb-330x320-25116.jpg
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/lebron1109l.jpg

RazorBaLade
03-13-2012, 02:30 AM
the foul line just nine times?

kobes shot 0, 1,2 etc fts in THE PLAYOFFS.

he only went 9 times.

lmao. poor rose

97 bulls
03-13-2012, 02:31 AM
Rose in my opinion is one of the most disrespected superstar players in the league. He should complain

Vienceslav
03-13-2012, 02:47 AM
:rolleyes: vocab too challenging huh?
Yes , very i

chairman
03-13-2012, 04:24 AM
Fcking scrubs. Enjoy the lottery...wait you guys don't even have a pick hahahahahah

What a shameful franchise
This made me laugh so hard

maybeshewill13
03-13-2012, 04:46 AM

Who needs SATs when you're making 90 mil over the next 5 years plus another like 200 mil from endorsements or whatever retarded amount it is..

Yung D-Will
03-13-2012, 05:13 AM
So Bulls fans are complaining about posters complaining about Rose complaining :confusedshrug:

Myth
03-13-2012, 05:16 AM
Didn't see the game. Seems like Rose whined a little bit there, but I give him a pass for now because he hasn't made a habit of it. It is when players make habits of annoying behaviors when it starts to get to me.

bballbball
03-13-2012, 05:19 AM
This made me laugh so hard

goddamn you slobbering all over his dick

Lebron23
03-13-2012, 05:22 AM
goddamn you slobbering all over his dick

This

Bynum is the 2nd best Center in the NBA. It's not even close. Noah is not even better than Marc Gasol.

MMM
03-13-2012, 05:31 AM
Rose in my opinion is one of the most disrespected superstar players in the league. He should complain

This might be true but I don't see how complaining helps because it just makes him look like the rest of the nba superstars. Rose's appeal to many is the fact that he is the anti lebron/Kobe.

eazyduzzit10
03-13-2012, 06:13 AM
Watch his games. The dude is constantly fouled nearly every time he drives. I think one of the reasons why he doesn't get the calls is because he's so strong and has great body control that he can still finish with heavy contact. But c'mon he and Melo get no respect from the refs

derb2k2
03-13-2012, 06:24 AM
you know, I was getting ready to lash out at Rose but indeed, he doesn't get calls at times when it's clear he got fouled. It really is weird since he is a superstar in this league. I guess it all just boiled over and I can understand that.

nathanjizzle
03-13-2012, 07:34 AM
a miami heat fan talking about crying. have we not forgot about crygate.

http://www.brokencredit.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/Irony.jpg

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Chris-Bosh-Crying.png

Clocian-IGN
03-13-2012, 07:38 AM
:lol @ all the salty knick fans trying to get at rose. worry about yall shitty team please thx.

And a special LOL @ the cHeat trolls. Look at you all. should be embarrassed. no team gets the refs love more than the cHeat(ok well maybe okc) and at the same time complains the most acting like they fouled on every shot attempt :roll:. we'll see you wednesday.

knicks shot more fts in OUR building when we're attacking nonstop. especially rose, and got a great amount of offensive rebounds. how that happen? :rolleyes:. rose should flop more like king james, or wade. The masters of getting fts unswervingly except rose deserves his shit.

jrong
03-13-2012, 07:41 AM
Rose doesn't get calls??? He's about the only player in the league who still gets FTs when he jumps into his man. And he gets those "barely-got-grazed" whistles that LBJ and Wade don't even get anymore.

nathanjizzle
03-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Rose doesn't get calls??? He's about the only player in the league who still gets FTs when he jumps into his man. And he gets those "barely-got-grazed" whistles that LBJ and Wade don't even get anymore.

so your basing that assumption on one game where he did that the first time this season. Yea i know hwat your talking about, when he jumped into lin after the fake and got freethrows. now your saying he does that all the time? LOL thats the first time he has done it this season and probably the 5th time his entire career.

exposed.

Rnbizzle
03-13-2012, 07:48 AM
This might be true but I don't see how complaining helps because it just makes him look like the rest of the nba superstars. Rose's appeal to many is the fact that he is the anti lebron/Kobe.
That's cool and all, but when he gets fouled, he needs to get the call.

D-Wade316
03-13-2012, 07:51 AM
I really don't care. Whining grows naturally as a player matures. I wouldn't be surprised if he whines as much as Wade. :lol I think that's a veteran move.

Glide2keva
03-13-2012, 08:02 AM
you know, I was getting ready to lash out at Rose but indeed, he doesn't get calls at times when it's clear he got fouled. It really is weird since he is a superstar in this league. I guess it all just boiled over and I can understand that.
This is what happened. He's been growing more and more frustrated about the non calls. I guess he felt he was getting shafted a little more because of the Lin thing.

Glide2keva
03-13-2012, 08:04 AM
so your basing that assumption on one game where he did that the first time this season. Yea i know hwat your talking about, when he jumped into lin after the fake and got freethrows. now your saying he does that all the time? LOL thats the first time he has done it this season and probably the 5th time his entire career.

exposed.
Knicks, fans, what do you expect?

niko
03-13-2012, 09:32 AM
I haven't seen every game but he cried an awful lot yesterday about calls. Lin gets punched in the face and nothing gets called, granted he's not Rose but since Lin can get punched and nothing i find it hard to feel bad that Rose is not getting additional calls on touch fouls against the kNicks.

Human Error
03-13-2012, 09:50 AM
Rose needed somone else to pass SAT but judging by this thread his fanboys are just much much dumber.

Dresta
03-13-2012, 09:51 AM
lol, pathetic really: tryin to make it sound like a conspiracy against him an shit. Clearly showing tendencies for megalomania.

Clocian-IGN
03-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Rose needed somone else to pass SAT but judging by this thread his fanboys are just much much dumber.

heat trolls falling back on the SATs, stay classy cHeat trolls :violin:. tests are stupid as hell anyway.

Sarcastic
03-13-2012, 10:23 AM
:lol @ Mr Fake Humble Superstar :cry:-ing because he got his shot stuffed 6 times last night.

:violin:

Clocian-IGN
03-13-2012, 10:28 AM
skip is dumb as ****

Glide2keva
03-13-2012, 10:33 AM
:lol @ Mr Fake Humble Superstar :cry:-ing because he got his shot stuffed 6 times last night.

:violin:
How is that playoff seeding working out for you?

Oh, wait.

Optimus Prime
03-13-2012, 10:39 AM
Rose would average 35 a game easy if he got half the type of calls that LeBron and Wade get.