PDA

View Full Version : So Are the Heat REALLY DOING NOTHING !!!

Kingwillball
03-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Seriously, this team has been Exposed Since all star break and there Bigs Especially the Center Position wont cut it as far as Winning a Championship..This team cannot Rebound Worth Sh!t but apparently Riley Thinks Anthony is a Championship teams Starting Center ???:facepalm

Right now Put Heat as the 3rd Favorite behind Bulls and Thunder and Maybe even #4 behind Lakers if they land Sessions and Beasley for a Bag of Chips..

Twiens
03-15-2012, 03:03 PM
So happy they didnt get Kaman, would've made them unbeatable.

stallionaire
The Heat are perfect. STFU homer.

chairman
Fake timberwolves fan

Nash
03-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Who cares? Come playoff time the Heat will shift into another level.

Sarcastic
03-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Lebron needs more help. :lol

WeGetRing2012
03-15-2012, 03:36 PM
I told you they have no trading pieces. Unless they are open to Lebron for Howard.

ac_gold_26
03-15-2012, 03:51 PM
The reason they are losing is that chalmars has been playing terrible and haslem can't hit shit. Boch hasn't played good either. We a big body that can make a fricken shot.

2swift4u
03-15-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm stil not sure if Miami made the right decision to spend all they had left on Battier. He's not really helping them much. Their perimeter defense was already good last season. They should have tried to get a bigger guy...

ganja0710
03-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Yeah, same shit i was thinking. I dont know why they didn't even bother to get Dwight, Deron, or Melo/Amare. Stupid Riley...

SwooshReturns
03-15-2012, 03:59 PM
LeBron the super rich man's Pippen, Wade the dollar store version of MJ ... two MVP caliber talents

"WE NEED MORE HELP !!!"

:facepalm

abuC
03-15-2012, 04:00 PM

The Hornets might do a buy-out now though, so he could still end up there.

SwooshReturns
03-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Right now Put Heat as the 3rd Favorite behind Bulls and Thunder and Maybe even #4 behind Lakers if they land Sessions and Beasley for a Bag of Chips..
You can't be serious right now ...

All that talent and you're going to try and say the Heat are worse off talent wise than the Bulls, Thunder and Lakers?

:oldlol:

fefe
03-15-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm stil not sure if Miami made the right decision to spend all they had left on Battier. He's not really helping them much. Their perimeter defense was already good last season. They should have tried to get a bigger guy...

I agree, Battier was a stupid decision. He has nothing on Mike Miller, he is old, and now a horrible contact.
Heat should have taken someone for a one year MLE, so they would at least have a nice trade chip to match contracts (like the one year 7 mill deal Kwame got- and he was traded too). With the new rule they could have absorbed almost 10 mill in a trade for their expirer MLE.

nba_55
03-15-2012, 04:05 PM
They have no trade assets beside the bi 3. They can still win the championship with this squad.

nba_55
03-15-2012, 04:07 PM
I agree, Battier was a stupid decision. He has nothing on Mike Miller, he is old, and now a horrible contact.
Heat should have taken someone for a one year MLE, so they would at least have a nice trade chip to match contracts (like the one year 7 mill deal Kwame got- and he was traded too). With the new rule they could have absorbed almost 10 mill in a trade for their expirer MLE.

They tried to get those centers but they couldnt because they asked too much. Battier is playing really well. He has been our best bench player this season.

nba_55
03-15-2012, 04:08 PM

It was impossible for them to get him with a trade. This guy is making 14 millions. The only way heat could get them is if he is bought out which is still possible since he hasnt been traded.

broy
03-15-2012, 04:09 PM
no expirings, no picks, no trade exception... all they have is garbage contracts. what would you expect from miami?

Indian guy
03-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Battier is playing really well. He has been our best bench player this season.

WTF? He's shooting below 40% from the field. Nobody can even remember the last time he made a jump shot.

fefe
03-15-2012, 04:12 PM
They tried to get those centers but they couldnt because they asked too much. Battier is playing really well. He has been our best bench player this season.
Well, he is shooting very bad, and he is not the defender he once was...
I mean they should have overpaid some big man on a one year deal, like the Nets did with Humphries, or GS with Kwame, on one year MLE deals. If the guy agrees, he can be traded for a 9mill / year center even...

SwooshReturns
03-15-2012, 04:17 PM
WTF? He's shooting below 40% from the field. Nobody can even remember the last time he made a jump shot.
And yet he's still a terrific defender. Let's not value his actual purpose.

nba_55
03-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Well, he is shooting very bad, and he is not the defender he once was...
I mean they should have overpaid some big man on a one year deal, like the Nets did with Humphries, or GS with Kwame, on one year MLE deals. If the guy agrees, he can be traded for a 9mill / year center even...
They didnt have salary to give 7mill or 9mill to any player. The most they could give was something like 3 mill.

Batter is shooting below 40% because he started the season on a really bad note. He was like 15 % for the the field at the beginning of the season. Then, he started to hit his shots and took his fg% to 40%. His defense is still good. Great pick up and he will help us in the playoffs.

Indian guy
03-15-2012, 04:20 PM
And yet he's still a terrific defender. Let's not value his actual purpose.

His purpose is to hit open shots and defend his man. He's only doing 50% of his job, and there's nothing less significant in basketball than individual perimeter defense.

The guy has sucked.

Nash
03-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Maybe they've got something going on with Kaman and just waiting for him to get bought out? Because they know they need a big man and they would have tried to get anything at this point and since they didn't do anything, maybe they're waiting for Kaman?

For_Three
03-15-2012, 04:30 PM

He is a liability on offense. Big time

2swift4u
03-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Batter is shooting below 40% because he started the season on a really bad note. He was like 15 % for the the field at the beginning of the season. Then, he started to hit his shots and took his fg% to 40%. His defense is still good. Great pick up and he will help us in the playoffs.

he started the season really bad, then had a couple of good games and lately he's been terrible again (something like 0-14 from 3point range in the last couple of games) and worst of all he kept on shooting late in the game against Orlando although he obviously was shooting bricks. Every shot he took was a shot someone else could have taken and made. I'm not saying he's a bad player but so far he hasn't really played well and I don't think he is what Miami needs!

CavaliersFTW
03-15-2012, 05:45 PM

:applause:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2akdYIFJ2A

What a solid center

Clocian-IGN
03-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Maybe they've got something going on with Kaman and just waiting for him to get bought out? Because they know they need a big man and they would have tried to get anything at this point and since they didn't do anything, maybe they're waiting for Kaman?

hornets are owned by the nba. aint happening

PickernRoller
03-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Most stacked team in the NBA, favorite to win the whole thing all year long (according to the press)....stacked with talent.....and still crying ??????:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

You guys have a Prime Lebron, the second best SG in the game today + Bosh, great 3 pt shooters, great defenders, a decent PG and still crying....................

Cut your veins bro.....

ConanRulesNBC
03-15-2012, 05:53 PM

Like they did last season when they won... oops... lost.

swi7ch
03-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Oden will be waived by the Blazers. Can't wait next year when he starts for the Heat! :bowdown:

CavaliersFTW
03-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Oden will be waived by the Blazers. Can't wait next year when he starts for the Heat! :bowdown:

X-Ray of Oden's glass skeleton:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04/22/article-0-00FF72B400000578-733_468x590.jpg

Oden in his prime:
http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons3/342/3425287/49_2009/0c4a3816fa2659b9_Oden2.xxlarge.jpg

Miami's future center?:
http://media.thehoopdoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/greg-oden-shatters-feature.jpg

WockaVodka
03-15-2012, 06:18 PM
The Heat never reported they were going to do anything so why would they now?

All Net
03-15-2012, 06:18 PM
So Miami need to be strong in every position now?

DonDadda59
03-15-2012, 06:22 PM
According to this report, the Heat are looking to add either Kaman, Camby, or J. O'Neal if/when they are bought out by their current teams. They NEED a productive center come playoff time, that's one thing that's been made abundantly clear since the all star break.

[INDENT]
2012 NBA Trade Deadline Recap: Heat Wanted a Center?
Submitted by Hot Hot Hoops on Mar 15, 2012
By Diego Quezada

March 15

GSDunk
03-15-2012, 06:49 PM
there's nothing less significant in basketball than individual perimeter defense.

Really?? Try convincing Laker fans of this after watching Derek Fisher give up career highs to everyone he guards for the past 2 seasons. I'd say perimeter D is fairly important.

BMOGEFan
03-15-2012, 06:54 PM
How much more help does a team with 3 top 15 players in the league need?

SwooshReturns
03-15-2012, 07:52 PM
and there's nothing less significant in basketball than individual perimeter defense.
Can tell you never played ball.

Coach: Oh yea sure, you don't have to guard him. Insignificant, just let the dribble penetration of guards / forwards go considering they are usually the most skilled players on the floor and they're not compromising the defense AT ALL w/ their threat to shoot or pass and make other teammates weapons.

You really don't know a thing about basketball, do you? I want to see your dorky ass go play some pickup and let your man go by you repeatedly and then tell your teammates what you just told me.

bleedinpurpleTwo
03-15-2012, 07:56 PM
The Heat don't need anything. They have 3 of the greatest players ever, in their prime, plus a very good supporting cast. They should win 7 in a row, right?

IGotACoolStory
03-15-2012, 07:57 PM
http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/bb/a-/bf/bh/momsen-haze-kiss.gif

oh the horror
03-15-2012, 08:00 PM
So now the Heat need MORE help?

Jesus christ...

Doranku
03-15-2012, 08:04 PM
I know, man. I can't believe they didn't ship out Chalmers for Nash and Joel for Dwight.

There's no way LeBron wins a ring playing with guys like Wade and Bosh. What an awful supporting cast he has!

Indian guy
03-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Can tell you never played ball.

No, just perceptive of what's actually happening on the court. With the amount of helping, hedging and trapping that goes on today, man-to-man D on the perimeter is close to irrelevant. For it to actually be relevant, you would either have to be very, very bad or very, very good. There are only a handful of such players in the NBA. Those who are very bad, they don't play. Of those that are very good, any motivated scrub can match 90% of their impact. Battier would help Miami 10x more if he actually made open shots. He isn't doing anything on D that any other Heat scrub couldn't match

Mr. Incredible
03-15-2012, 08:12 PM
No, just perceptive of what's actually happening on the court. With the amount of helping, hedging and trapping that goes on today, man-to-man D on the perimeter is close to irrelevant. For it to actually be relevant, you would either have to be very, very bad or very, very good. There are only a handful of such players in the NBA. Those who are very bad, they don't play. Of those that are very good, any motivated scrub can match 90% of their impact. Battier would help Miami 10x more if he actually made open shots. He isn't doing anything on D that any other Heat scrub couldn't matchI actually agree with you for once.

SwooshReturns
03-15-2012, 08:14 PM
No, just perceptive of what's actually happening on the court. With the amount of helping, hedging and trapping that goes on today, man-to-man D on the perimeter is close to irrelevant. For it to actually be relevant, you would either have to be very, very bad or very, very good. There are only a handful of such players in the NBA. Those who are very bad, they don't play. Of those that are very good, any motivated scrub can match 90% of their impact. Battier would help Miami 10x more if he actually made open shots. He isn't doing anything on D that any other Heat scrub couldn't match
If you're talking about in eras, I can agree with that.

But for the sport as a whole, or specifically how it was played pre-2006 ... it would be one of the dumbest basketball related things I've EVER heard.

Profound
03-15-2012, 08:31 PM
The heat gave up 10 threes on 52% shooting(from there) and get out rebounded by 16 and they get barely any contributions from anyone not named Lebron or Wade and they still only lose by 4. If there's anything you Heat fans need to worry about is the effort level of the bigs and the lack of production from role players.

Lebron23
03-15-2012, 08:38 PM
You just wait and see. Our role players needs to be more consistent.

SwooshReturns
03-15-2012, 08:40 PM
At least one Heat fan is logical. Not begging for more HELP ... really?

AAU / Twitter Generation homos.

Lebron23
03-15-2012, 08:51 PM
Miami are 31-11. They still have the 3rd best record in the league. I still hate Joel Anthony, but he's the only decent Center in the Miami Heat Roster.

NewYorkNoPicks
03-15-2012, 09:49 PM
If noone has realized...the rest of the GMs in the league DO NOT WANT TO TRADE WITH THE HEAT... People fail to grasp that many of these GM's are friendly with each other...Riley they view as a mutual enemy.

Extempo
03-15-2012, 09:53 PM
Seriously, this team has been Exposed Since all star break and there Bigs Especially the Center Position wont cut it as far as Winning a Championship..This team cannot Rebound Worth Sh!t but apparently Riley Thinks Anthony is a Championship teams Starting Center ???:facepalm

3 franchise players teaming up to play on the same team isn't enough? You want more help, you want everyone to hand you the championship? Blame it on your star players for failing to get it done and coming up short when it matters the most (i.e. NBA FINALS).

Doctor Rivers
The Heat don't need anything. They have 3 of the greatest players ever, in their prime, plus a very good supporting cast. They should win 7 in a row, right?

This

zay_24
LeBron the super rich man's Pippen, Wade the dollar store version of MJ ... two MVP caliber talents

"WE NEED MORE HELP !!!"

More like Lebron the wealthy mans MJ, wade the wealthy mans pippen

SwooshReturns
03-15-2012, 09:56 PM
More like Lebron the wealthy mans MJ, wade the wealthy mans pippen
No, and no ...

gilalizard
03-15-2012, 11:56 PM
lebronzneedmoarhelllllp!!1

RedBlackAttack
03-16-2012, 12:20 AM

Go Getter
03-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Wow. The two top teams in the NBA decided not to make any trades.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/Ucantbserious/mind_blown.gif

WeGetRing2012
03-16-2012, 12:23 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: .

Profound
03-16-2012, 02:26 AM

:oldlol: Never get tired of this gif

I<3NBA
03-16-2012, 03:05 AM
what do you want them to do? they have no assets to trade with. the only thing they can offer is a vet minimum. you can't attract centers with that amount of money considering even trashy centers like Kwame Brown get overpaid.

Tenchi Ryu
03-16-2012, 03:15 AM
Wade the dollar store version of MJ

http://www.oocities.org/sungeun2k1/chlaughing.gif
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cr0Q0Dk8Jas/TfcbFuEuWdI/AAAAAAAABGw/uX6Iulmjjjs/s1600/laughing.gif
http://www.seniorark.com/Humor/mouse,%20laughing.gif
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

BlackVVaves
03-16-2012, 03:31 AM

Might be the funniest thing in the history of ever :oldlol:

pauk
03-16-2012, 03:55 AM

"WE NEED MORE HELP !!!"

Its not about "needing more help".... its about "needing SPECIFIC help"....

Miami Heat need interior defense/inside presence/length/rebounding (aka. a Center).... Lebron right now is leading the Heat in rebounding believe it or not....

If they want to win a championship they will need to get that asap... they are very undersized...

SwooshReturns
03-16-2012, 04:15 PM

Miami Heat need interior defense/inside presence/length/rebounding (aka. a Center).... Lebron right now is leading the Heat in rebounding believe it or not....

If they want to win a championship they will need to get that asap... they are very undersized...
Either way ... it's HELPPPPPPPP

Pathetic Miami / LeBron stans.

You can feel the insecurity and urgency for him to get this monkey off his back.

We need Nash, No we need Nene ...

Ninjas you have LeBron and Wade, the most modern equivelent to Jordan and Pippen

Oh yea, also a PF that's as good as Pau Gasol's of the world, too.

HurricaneKid
03-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Are you kidding me? They tried to get Dalembert. He signed for 3X as much as what they had. They had 3.1M to spend and freaking Kwame Brown got 7M. You can't get a big (outside Eddy Curry) for that kind of money. So they added depth where they could (where they probably didn't need it).

Heavincent
03-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Damn Lebron stans are feeling the pressure and it's only March :oldlol: Already making excuses for Lebron.

OhNoTimNoSho
03-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Are you making some sort of ironic joke where they will shift into a crappier level?

HurricaneKid
03-16-2012, 04:33 PM

60%+ of his shots are 3s. He is shooting .352 from 3 which is plenty respectable (and considerably higher than he shot last year). He is averaging exactly the same PPg as last year with the Grizz (per36). This is who he is and why he was available for 3M/yr.

blablabla
03-16-2012, 04:35 PM
but kobe had gasol to carry him

TheMan
03-16-2012, 04:37 PM

wow, I didn't know that...that's not a good sign to say the least.

Heavincent
03-16-2012, 04:47 PM

It's funny how he pretends to be a Heat fan, isn't it?

Nash
03-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Lol, they don't need help. They just need a big. Nobody is talking about a star here, just anything who's close to 7 foot and is can move around. I mean, surely they could have traded James Jones for, I don't know, some reserve center from another team? Don't they have anything in Europe?

pegasus
03-16-2012, 04:55 PM
wow, I didn't know that...that's not a good sign to say the least.

Several times a game, I see Lebron jump over Anthony, Chalmers, Mike Miller, Battier to grab the rebounds that they would have easily grabbed themselves. It's a good thing since it jump starts their fast breaks, but knowing who he is, he is just trying to better his stats. Wade does the same.

Miami is a good rebounding team. Anthony gets offensive rebounds and/or tips the ball to his teammates all the time.

CLTHornets4eva
03-16-2012, 04:56 PM
The heat shouldnt make a trade just to make a trade. I don't think this team would have been able to make a trade for a big that would truly improve them. No changes necessary.

pegasus
03-16-2012, 05:00 PM
The heat shouldnt make a trade just to make a trade. I don't think this team would have been able to make a trade for a big that would truly improve them. No changes necessary.

Yes, they could have, if they were to trade one of the big three. No other team has three superstars, and all in their primes, so if they want a better big and/or a PG, they need to trade at least Bosh.

It's pathetic how the cHeater fans are crying about their bigs when only a handful of teams have one superstar, let alone three.

SwooshReturns
03-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Several times a game, I see Lebron jump over Anthony, Chalmers, Mike Miller, Battier to grab the rebounds that they would have easily grabbed themselves. It's a good thing since it jump starts their fast breaks, but knowing who he is, he is just trying to better his stats. Wade does the same.

Miami is a good rebounding team. Anthony gets offensive rebounds and/or tips the ball to his teammates all the time.
I've seen that too. It's the same as him not shooting buzzer beater shots in favor of dumping it off quickly to a spectator teammate who was expecting him to shoot.

wakencdukest
03-16-2012, 05:13 PM
The heat are gonna be fine. Wade and LeBron are both top 3 players in the league according to most fans. Bosh is probably top 3 of power forwards in the league. Chalmers is underrated, plays great d, shoots a high percentage, doesn't turn the ball over much. Battier is lockdown on the perimeter. Jones is a deadeye shooter. Haslem is a great rebounder and hustle player and can knock down the open shot. Norris Cole was the biggest steal in the draft. Then you got Miller, Anthony, who plays great d also, and Curry, and Pittman for size. With all the fire power this team has, they don't need a damn thing.

HurricaneKid
03-16-2012, 05:17 PM
The only big they have that would play on any other playoff team is Bosh and he prefers to shoot 18 footers rather than bang down low. There really is a lack of defensive interior player. Camby would be perfect. Offense not needed. Right now Wade and LBJ have too many interior responsibilities to effectively cover the 3pt line.

HurricaneKid
03-16-2012, 05:23 PM
I've seen that too. It's the same as him not shooting buzzer beater shots in favor of dumping it off quickly to a spectator teammate who was expecting him to shoot.

:rolleyes:

I bet LeBron leads the league in made shots with less than 4 seconds left in quarters (4th qtr notwithstanding).

pegasus
03-16-2012, 06:48 PM
:rolleyes:

I bet LeBron leads the league in made shots with less than 4 seconds left in quarters (4th qtr notwithstanding).
He only takes those shots if there are more than 5-6 seconds left. He loves playing ISO at the top of the key in those situations.

But if there are only 3-4 seconds left (there was one exception last week IIRC) or of this scenario is happening at the end of the fourth quarter, you know he won't take it.

InfiniteBaskets
03-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Yes, they could have, if they were to trade one of the big three. No other team has three superstars, and all in their primes, so if they want a better big and/or a PG, they need to trade at least Bosh.

It's pathetic how the cHeater fans are crying about their bigs when only a handful of teams have one superstar, let alone three.

If Bosh is a superstar then the Lakers should be all set to get to the finals because they have 3.

D-Wade316
03-16-2012, 09:31 PM

The Heat center rotation last year:
Big Z
Dampier
Howard
Magloire

And they would have beaten Dallas if Lebron played up to his standard.

Mr. Jabbar
03-16-2012, 09:35 PM
but kobe had gasol to carry him

:kobe:

Simple Jack
03-17-2012, 12:20 AM
Swoosh and Pegasus have become the most pathetic individuals on Insidehoops. It's hard to top LakersReign, but I think he's passed the torch.

PJR
03-17-2012, 01:05 AM
Swoosh and Pegasus have become the most pathetic individuals on Insidehoops. It's hard to top LakersReign, but I think he's passed the torch.

Swoosh is cool, but pegasus is a homo tho...

pegasus
03-17-2012, 01:22 AM
It's sad that you two old hags had to wait for this thread to die before you attempted to insult me. It makes you seem like a couple of gossipy bitches.

I'll leave you two alone now.

Simple Jack
03-17-2012, 01:27 AM
It's sad that you two old hags had to wait for this thread to die before you attempted to insult me.

It's sad that your whole life is dedicated to hating a basketball player.

:coleman:

Lebron23
03-17-2012, 02:18 AM

Yeah

Pegasus is the biggest douche bag in this forum. Lakersreign is a F*cking mentally retarded.

pegasus
03-17-2012, 09:50 AM

Our post counts are about the same, but our join dates are 2.5 years apart. If what I do is dedication, then what is yours, a psychotic obsession?

I have yet to see you enjoy someone's post. You always look for posts that you can bitch about, and you have the sense of humor of a dead clown.

It's a shame, because unlike that Lebron23 moron, you at least sound educated.

hawkfan
03-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Nocioni and Turiaf will become free agents; either of them could be help off the bench.

Simple Jack
03-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Our post counts are about the same, but our join dates are 2.5 years apart. If what I do is dedication, then what is yours, a psychotic obsession?

I have yet to see you enjoy someone's post. You always look for posts that you can bitch about, and you have the sense of humor of a dead clown.

It's a shame, because unlike that Lebron23 moron, you at least sound educated.

100% of my posts aren't negative remarks about a player I hate.

You expect me to "enjoy" the biased garbage that you and the other trolls spew here on a daily basis? Is it possible for you guys to NOT go into a Heat/LeBron thread and fill it with shit-talking? Are you guys getting paid to do so? I really don't understand.

SwooshReturns
03-17-2012, 02:55 PM
:biggums:

This dude taking shots at me all the time ... I've got an ISH stalker or something.

How the hell am I that bad? The only things I get on LeBron for are legit things in question.

I've also ranked him as the best all around player I've seen since Jordan. And if he ever got his act together in terms of confidence, heart, and clutch ability would be ridiculous.

zizozain
03-17-2012, 03:57 PM

and they let him rebound every missed free throw

90% of missed free throws against Heat were rebounded by the stat padder

zizozain
03-17-2012, 04:11 PM
Simple Jack

Simple Jack is the most pathetic poster .. just another low self esteem ISH prostitue

he's full of hatred towards lakers/kobe/DRose

he got depressed because of what happened the past three summers

suck it ... SUCK IT

''a low self esteem prostitute who wishes to see much more women engaged in prostitution''

that's Lebron and his jockers

Lebron is the prostitute of the NBA
his jockers are the prostitutes of ISH

All Net
03-17-2012, 04:32 PM
I bet turiaf will be a heat player next week... Makes the most sense.

Indian guy
03-17-2012, 04:36 PM
They're screwed in the playoffs. And tomorrow night we'll get one more preview for WHY. No team this bad inside has ever won it all.

All Net
03-17-2012, 05:11 PM
They're screwed in the playoffs. And tomorrow night we'll get one more preview for WHY. No team this bad inside has ever won it all.

Who do you see winning it all then?

BallsOut
03-17-2012, 06:56 PM
The Heat should add veteran players like Derek Fisher and Jason Kapono for the playoffs.